Classroom of the elite

Best light novel ever

Attached: FB_IMG_1558595295838.jpg (713x1000, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/youkosozitsu/status/1121598062202277888
tieba.baidu.com/p/6141422777
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Speaking of which, latest LN volume is coming out. I don't know when, but I think its releasing either tomorrow or today. Going to give nip anon2 a thread to dump

Wrong pic user.

Attached: CHAD.jpg (2261x1600, 1.64M)

Are they confirmed for AEW ?

Is Horikita still even relevant?

sorry, wrong image.

Attached: IMG_1501.jpg (1312x956, 679K)

50% hate fucks her

Agreed

>garbage hentai with a trash story and characters, disguised as a LN
Fuck off, it's dogshit

It's refreshing to have a relatable MC. Even more so when he's modeled after your likeness.

May 25

OP here. Posted uploaded the wrong picture, here’s the one I meant.

Attached: 57141F57-8791-4672-A2A0-7DD6AEE5BA5E.jpg (350x490, 51K)

I stopped reading after the mountain camp volume. It was already losing me when they nuked Maya into the stone age, but seeing nobody get expelled in the camp after building up how hard it'd be killed the series for me. Does it get better from there on?

Yeah .. the volumes after 8 is much better .. Especially volume 10 (Not translated yet)

Season 3 when
t.tastless faggot

On one had we've got that duel thing, on the other hand they both have get out of expulsion free cards so it's not some do or die thing. So I wonder if there's some way to lose the battle but win the war, MC pops his bubble but Arisu doesn't feel like the winner.

You meant this thread is for him? I doubt this one is going to keep living until 2 days from now.

Keifags destroyed the threads because they don't want people to know that Kei has been replaced as main heroine.

What happened to TL user?

He's died

Isn't it 25th in Japan or are there early releases?

Keifags harassed TL user and drove him away.

Apparently Ayanokouji teamed up with her for some sort of competition with another class in the last volume.

Speedreader here, why does Manabu think highly of 50man again? I think trusting some guy good at running to subvert a student council president with sturdy grip of the entire 2nd years is a bit too much.

Well he's attracted his attention from day 1 thanks to the 50% thing backfiring and making him more obvious. I guess after enough incidents he's determined he's stealth competent.

50% has distanced himself since he wants her to be independently competent and he has actual friends to hang with. He does still send some help behind her back on occasion but their personal interactions have decreased over the volumes.

There was no competition, it was a vote to expelled your own classmates.

Last volume, it was a class vote to expelled a student. There was no competition between classes. It was an internal conflict in your own class.

volume 10 wasn't a class on class competition
volume 9 didn't involve school activity
volume 8 had boys and girls segregated
volume 7 didn't involve school activity
Volume 6 was probably the last time they "collaborated"

>to expelled your own classmates
>Other classes still managed to choose the mark for death anyway

But they need to remove the useless students in their class first.

Unless you're the based communism class

Vol10 was here vol
She was her comeback and even keishit noticed it. She changes step by step by.

Sorry but I'm anti-communism. I was just saying that.

I thought Horikita was scared of him and was avoiding him

She is scared of him if she trusts him, but bad things will happen to her.

I want the old days back, when you cunts Horikitafags and Keifags shitposted each other to death

What kind of politics do the other classes use?

No, she was just being manipulated.

When have bad things ever happened to her when she trusted him? Meanwhile, she insists on befriend Kushida

A
>democracy

B
>communism

C
>puppet democracy

D
>authoritarianism

>A
>democracy
Arusu just told the class which person was to be expelled and to send all their praise to a random class C student and no one will question her authority.

Leaders get speech + cha buff. The sheep masses are not immune to this stat boost. Katsuragi and Arisu were also fighting for the top just a while ago, it just happened that Katsuragi lost.

>If I really start to trust him… One day I feel I will witness something scary. I feel like I will be betrayed
From her volume 10 Side Story

Sounds like democracy to me. That should be a more obvious comparison nowadays, what with social media being a medium for a practical stage 2 hyperbole of propaganda. (Printing press was stage 1.)

Can someone translate this?

Attached: IMG_20190523_150002.jpg (1052x750, 131K)

>Out for a stroll are we?
>I'll have my pay or I'll have my gun

Ryuuen-kun ! Why are you here
What happened. What are you upset about?

he doesn't look upset

Ryuuen said that to ichinose

So I saw in the animesuki somebody saying that he read the released pages and said that Ayanokouji was first in the grades in the last test of class C and Sudou and Ike were questioning him about it.

Horikita said would explain this to Sudou, but he told her to shut up and asked this to 50%.

That's true?

>implying all LNs don't have shit writing so whichever one has the most hentai is the best

>Sudou, but he told her to shut up and asked this to 50%.
He didn't say shut up to her, he actually said that he asking Ayanokouji not her.

so it is true.

Why was he being passive aggressive to Horikita?

He is still upset and angry about Yamauchi's expulsion since Horikita is the one who corner him.

Because Sudou is a dog, but not a monkey and must have realized that there is something strange in this situation.

lol. Since when would he trade Shitmauchi for hotkita?

Well Horikita said to him that Sudou has the right to be angry at her. He is feeling conflicted on her since she was the one who saved him from being expelled and she make a choice to expelled his friend.

>fb img

I hope Sudou will contest the nomination of 50% as the leader and take a beating.

50% is already the leader since no one wanted it anyway.

ALL Haill Kiyopon 1° his name! ALL Haill Kiyopon 1° his name! ALL Haill Kiyopon 1° his name! ALL Haill Kiyopon 1° his name! ALL Haill Kiyopon 1° his name! ALL Haill Kiyopon 1° his name! ALL Haill Kiyopon 1° his name! ALL Haill Kiyopon 1° his name! ALL Haill Kiyopon 1° his name! ALL Haill Kiyopon 1° his name!

Neither Shitkita nor Dickrata?

Hirata is rejecting everyone now and Horikita is just assisting him since he volunteer to be the leader.

Also Kouenji won't participate in the exam...

>Horikita is just assisting him since he volunteer to be the leader.
Well explaining to him the rules of the test.

why? 50% got so stupid in this volume that it takes someone like Whorekita to explain the rules to him?

Yeah, just showing to him the rules of the test, basically. On what will they do.

Did he promise to work with her?

No, he's just cooperating with her, but we don't know what will he do.

Since he is the leader.

>No, he's just cooperating with her, but we don't know what will he do.
Was not she shocked or in any doubt about him naming himself the leader?

Everyone expecting him to be the leader, because he had Protection Point from the last exam so he won't get expelled.

How was the discussion between Sudou and Horikita about 50%?

But did he get first in the tests not caught attention?

He didn't expect that.

I mean the people around him were not shocked at that?

They were. They thought Hirata will be the highest.

He's leader by default since he has the get out of expulsion free card for the class

Of course they were shocked. Horikita really wanted an explanation for how he did it but it really wasn't his actions that jacked it up.

>but it really wasn't his actions that jacked it up.
Yeah, that was Arisu doing.

Are there any leaks yet?

But the protection only applies to expulsion by note, right?

Sasuga, oniisama. Don't worry bro, I'm here with you.

Wait wait. You guys keep asking questions on what happened in the last 2 volumes like you actually don't know anything?

If this was going to happenm why the fuck did you guys harass and kick out jp/a/non and translator Yea Forumsnon then?

I heard that the leader in the special exam in volume 11 can't participate in the competition frontal/directly .. is that true?

Look likes Sudou is on to Kiyo. He sees Kiyo as someone incredible after the test.

The only thing I'm sure is the leader can intervene the events.

May 25.

She is.

Well since it has been a long time anyway, I'll tell you why.

Because it was funny. Was really funny blaming that it was Keifags harassing both of them. Honest I was surprised jap/a/non even apologized even though it wasn't even his fault.

I was one of those that kept on replying on threads acting like a disgruntled Keifag to rile the posters here. I didn't even care which girl is which to be honest. They were just the easier target because she was popular.

Well, too bad for you peeps they're gone now huh. I had my share of fun that time. So I'll just now out this time. Looks like there are others already up top starting the faggotry anyway.

Mi-chan kawaii

Attached: 01.jpg (1804x2560, 2.63M)

It works on this exam too.
This part confuses me a bit as well. Pic related.
I think the leader can't be registered as a starting player, but he can be a substitution player.

I dont remember anyone harassing those based people at that time(shitposting aside). Nip user just gave his thanks for got to having fun with us and then he threw his mantle to Nip Annon(2nd Nip) (because maybe he spoke better english?). He was badly missed by us as a person to interact with.
That wasn't the main downfall though. TL-user's sudden disappearance was. Still remember he said he would post his next translation in a few days or something and that was pretty much his last sentences here.

Attached: leader.jpg (408x937, 127K)

Nip user is just a pure kind guy in the heart. Honestly couldn't thank him enough for that mango Kei juice meme kek.

>Nip user
Nah I remember him getting harassed by people here and saying things like "You're a Keifag aren't you?", "Lol Kei is losing how do you like it Nip/a/non?"

>TL/a/non
He disappeared when people became impatient and kept harassing one another and when he posted it was all people just flinging shit at each other and then saying he's being slow because Kei was losing in the volume he was translating.

Which is really funny because there was no such thing in that volume at all. People just wanted to talk shit and he maybe had enough of it because he wasn't even part of the shit-flinging and yet people kept on including him on it.

>TL/a/non
He disappeared just as 50% has a deep development with a girl who is not Karuizawa Kei. It's simply strange since he started translating the volumes after that liked Karuizawa turned trend among readers

. It's just strange, as the Japanese simply stop trading with Huawei after the Americans stop trading with them. Nothing has been confirmed between the parties involved, but someone with a little intelligence can create a possible theory.

yikes

I just assumed he was a college student and something else caught his interest even more currently. This would help explain his translating speed when he was translating as it was around break time that he was the fastest

Yeah he was. It was obvious he was going to school when his translating speed became slower. But people instead claimed otherwise. Won't be surprised if the reason he stopped is because when he came back and saw people talking shit about him he just said "fuck this, I'm out".

That's pretty much why I said shitposting aside for your Nip user part. Because the ones who said it were pure shitposting.
Or at least that's what I was getting at. I took those idiotic words as mere shitpost like those "Kei a cute", "Horikita best", "Arisu cute" bullshits, but I guess in TL-user perspective he had given us every joy and fun with his translations, so I think him leaving to avoid those cancers is something we should take without anger considering what he gave us.

This maton wathever guy is doing a spanish tl
Dont forget muh grey hat and emilia shitposting
At some point everyone was cancer-kun, grey hat or some AS retard

Lethal levels of redpilledness.

All threads started like this and it never stopped.

>what he gave us
He gave us everything and people shit on it. Now what do we have? Waiting for translations from Discordfags. They aren't even done yet with V9.

>Dont forget muh grey hat and emilia shitposting
At some point everyone was cancer-kun, grey hat or some AS retard.

All that momentum, gone because of that shit. Jesus. Yea Forums becoming moron Yea Forums was the worst thing to happen for this series here.

Best girls reminder

Attached: 1542727663273.jpg (904x1256, 206K)

Kei and Horikita are friends now

Kiyo has a trademark now

Attached: Dsso0gZU0AIgQRa.jpg (835x1200, 180K)

>Anime aired
>Threads were filled with Horikitafags
>Spoilers started appearing and people realized Kinugasa was just baiting oregairufags
>Horikitafags went full denial
>Keifags were born on Yea Forums
>TL-user blessed us with the LN translations
>The spoilers were indeed true and everyone started mocking Horikitafags
>Volume 7 and 7.5 were released
>Keifags purged Horikitafags from the threads
>Keifags started acting like Kei had already won the Kiyotakabowl and lashed out at everyone who didn't agree with them
>Volume 9 and 10 were released
>Kinugasa turned the novel into a harem
>Horikitafags (pretending to be Ichinosefags) came back to get their revenge against Keifags
>Took it too far and expelled NipAnon
>TL-user stopped translating
>Horikitafags started putting the blame on Keifags
>Keifags left the threads
>Threads became a wasteland
Did I miss something?

Ichinosefags were already numerous. However, Keifags were dismissive initially towards her, but turned extremely repressive actively denying, insulting and berating her character plus calling her an enkou whore (to be honest, back then it was a very believable joke). It was a beautiful shitstorm when Volume 9 came out, one that was righteously deserved cause Keifags were too confident.
Threads became deserted because TL-user left, there is really no point in continuing threads if there is nothing worthwhile to discuss. If someone comes to provide translations or volume illustrations, I'd zippity guarantee that threads would revive.

>They aren't even done yet with V9
Oh yeah this is another thing that TL user gave us. He spoiled us with fast work and now even normal speed translation is something our brain took as "slow".

I dont really mind anyone from any background translating it though(be it discord or reddit fags). But one thing I realized is whoever translate this series could got shitted on by those retards especially if they posted it here frequently.

>Yea Forums becoming moron Yea Forums was the worst thing to happen for this series here.

This is a sad fact considering this series once could be regarded as the series with the most cooperated bunchs of people on Yea Forums and had (in my opinion) the most comfy discussion. Hell, all the people here even united as one when first black-white coloured illustration of Nazuna was first revealed. That was comfy af.

>Ichinosefags were already numerous.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Joke

Ichinose was a non-character for most of them. No one cared about her thus the threads died after the focus of the series became the situation "Nagumo evil plan to fuck Ichinose's pussy".

I mean v9 TL was doing it in between school shit so it makes sense to be slower. Pace seems to pick up now that its break for them.

>>Keifags purged Horikitafags from the threads
>>Keifags started acting like Kei had already won the Kiyotakabowl and lashed out at everyone who didn't agree with them
Keifags detected
all this shit your bullshit is shit

Its actual revisionism. I guess once you've land yourself on the opposing side people will try to make it seem that they're better.

Ichinosefags were the based ones. They were used to be polite and tend to be having a healthy discussion. And yet they were the ones who went through trolls, I meant:
>Ecchinosefags
>Hoenami
>Nagumo'd
>Even already regarded as Nagumo's prime cumpdumpster along with Asahina
>Enkou (the obvious one)
>there are more..
And even after those trolls they kept sticking with their favourite. Massive praise for them. They really embodies their favourite lol.

Btw, some Keifags even have Ichinose as their second and vice versa so iirc these two fags were the most united ones before falseflagging strikes.

I wrong user sorry all you resume is right

Based

I mean she's voiced by Nao Touyama in the anime, I'd be disappointed if there weren't any slut/enkou memes, gotta thank the novels for making it a real concern.

Actually correct.

>Horikitafags started putting the blame on Keifags
I can't say that they were the reason. Because a lot of people were falseflagging so much but Keifags were blamed because they were numerous. That for sure I know.

Not true.
>However, Keifags were dismissive initially towards her, but turned extremely repressive actively denying, insulting and berating her character plus calling her an enkou whore (to be honest, back then it was a very believable joke).
It was not just Keifags, it was everyone. Everyone that wasn't an Ichinosefag were talking shit.

>Btw, some Keifags even have Ichinose as their second and vice versa so iirc these two fags were the most united ones before falseflagging strikes.
This is actually true. I've seen a lot of Keifags liking Ichinose.

You missed
>Tauwa destroyed Horikitafags mentally and increasing Keifags' arrogance
No, seriously, that 'Tauwa' was cute, but could be used to stirring up the threads.

I come here to look for spoilers and in fact I find a toxic discussion about waifus.

Grow up!

12 more hours for spoilers

Looks like I was able to actually succeed in false flagging. A lot of people still believe that shit huh.

Let's be honest, the series entered downhill after Ichinose became the main heroine. Hopefully volume 11 will be good since it's Arisu's volume and Kei's birthday

I don't understand the revenge aspect in V9 from Horikitafags to Keifags. Because it was fucking minor compared to V4 to V7.5 for Kei.

People seem to forget that Kei had fucking train posters in Japan promoting V7. No one else had that. She also had 3+ different kinds of merchandise that a seiyuu was so surprised about it.

Until I see that kind of promotion for another girl (I think ichinose might have a chance), Keifags still have the right to gloat really. Especially against horikitags.

Me being a Sakurafag is suffering.

I think it will be its a 8 volumes of hype building for arisu vs kiyotaka

After the events of volume 11 there will be a great difference a between how characters will interact with 50% after he will be revealed sakura will get focus in future so wait and see

>Until I see that kind of promotion for another girl
Ichinose, Horikita and even Arisu had more promotional material

Based

Not really. Volume 10 was pretty good and making a cute girl a love interest isn't a demerit point. Though I'll have to admit the hairpin was a stupid thing, but she's a character that relies more on what she'll do then what she has done.

Vol 10 MVP was Arisu. Arisu is trying to save the series that Honami destroyed

Why does Ayanokouji need to have the rules explained to him? Is it just another disguise to look dumb in front of the class? Like he needs someone to explain shit to him?

Honami destroyed the fanbase here cause faggots were too sensitive that their girl wasn't an exclusive heroine. Don't need one of those fags telling me what ruined the series

"...... Ruuen-kun? Why...... Are you here......"
Ichinose was obviously very shaken.
No, me and Sakayanagi also didn't expect this.
"What's the matter? Why are you surprised?"

Because the reader needs to understand what is happening. Kiyopon will not tell the reader this

>their girl wasn't an exclusive heroine

No one ever said that. Everyone knows Horikita is the main heroine and the deuteragonist although she is not the love interest. You should just accept that Ichinose pilot is that bad

Ryuuen is back bitchs !!

Attached: IMG_20190523_204929.jpg (384x320, 27K)

>main heroine
Horikita was advertised as that, but she hasn't played much of a role in recent volumes. At least, nothing worth writing home about. She's the Emilia of her series
Ichinose can grow, her purity is a bane that needs to be cut off soon enough. I can't wait for Sadichinose mocking Nagumo

>ThePussydestroyer.jpg

Attached: Horo.png (554x463, 389K)

I mainly got fed up with these threads because firstly Ichinose's so called "deep darkness" was stealing a fuckin hairpin which was just dumb and secondly the shitposting on here just got intolerable.

It was a so bad its funny twist. However, I take it as Kinugasa being fed up with a character whose past defines them. Its not a bad thing, its actually quite a compelling thing, but not every character needs a good history to make them a good character.

>Everyone knows Horikita is the main heroine
Indeed. So much so that the official twitter did a poll recently asking if the fans wanted to their Horikita twitter pic to change and 91% said to change it.
twitter.com/youkosozitsu/status/1121598062202277888

Vol BW preview Infos:

The class against which they are going to fight will be decided by lottery by the leaders of each class. For example if A class(Sakayanagi) wins the lottery she can decide against she want to fight.

BTW if the C class loses this test and the D class wins, C class will return to be D class.

The actual class points of each class are:

A class: 1001 points
B class: 640
C class: 377
D class: 318

If they win 1 event they will get 30 points what means if they win 7 consecutive they will win 210 class points. If they win 5 but loses 2 they will get 90 points. And if the class wins they will get 100 points from the school

-If the class loses all the points they have the school will pay for the points that they need to pay but the class that lost all their points will be in debt with the school.

Horikita shows to Ayanokouji the rules of the test, basically:

- They can use the gym, the multipurpose room, the music room, the cooking room, etc.

- For each class the events can't be the same and if the event took too long or it doesn't have time limit it's possible that will be not valid.

- The number of people for each event have to be different excluding the reserves. For example if one event need 5 persons, then another of their event can't have 5 persons.

- The minimum persons for each test is 1 and the maximum 20(including the reserves. The event can't surpass 20 people of each class)

- There have to be at least 2 tests that surpass 10 people including the reserves.

- A student can't participate in more than 1 event, except if all the students of that class already took part on, in that case they can repeat.

- The tower of control/leader have the permission to intervine in 7 events.

-Ike and Sudou asks Ayanokouji why he was the first place of the last test(because they suspects him since they don't know from where he got all these points, obviously they know it's from another class).

Of course, Ayanokouji already knew that someone would ask him about that.

Horikita intervine saying that she will explain why, but Sudou said that he asked to Ayanokouji not to her. But Horikita answers him saying that it's impossible for Ayanokouji to answer that because even Ayanokouji doesn't knows why he got all these points.

She expalins that it was all Sakayanagi's plan in order to get Yamauchi expelled. Sudou says that yeah but why did Ayanokouji get the points, Horikita asks Sudou what he thinks and Sudou says that maybe Ayanokouji is someone incredible. Then Horikita asks if he see Ayanokouji as someone incredible since she only see him as someone fast. Sudou says that he think the same.

I get that its supposed to show just how "good-natured" Ichinose is that she would feel so guilty over something so trivial but it goes beyond my suspension of disbelief.

Saurce: Ivaannom, AS

The hairpin is not even the main problem.

Nagumo Darkness is just a horny teenager and Ayanokouji had to save the Ichinose pussy from his dick for 2 volumes already.

Nagumo's pilot is basically: fuck ichinose and ayanokouji saving her pussy.

Kei and Horikita are very cool. Kiyotaka is a lucky man.

Attached: 1548481685243.jpg (1498x1989, 521K)

Was horikita able to understand Sakayanagi's plan or that Ayanokuji told her?

Best girl coming.

Attached: 1527619501885.jpg (1000x1000, 141K)

Nah, this is just the "official story" so that the class doesn't bother Kiyopon. It seems that Kei collaborates with Horikita idea

Someone got a rundown on Ichinose? I haven´t been around since 7.5 when everyone was Kei this and Kei that. Did the duo do another bait and switch? Please update me mates.

Vol 8, 9 and 10 are Ichinose arc.

She stole a hairpin. Nagumo wants to fuck her and Kiyo saves her. That's her story.

Will there be a season 2?

>Vol 8
Wrong. She barely had any focus on volume 8.

Ichinose's secret was revealed to be that she stole a 100$ hair pin for her sister's birthday and its caused her guilt to this day. Its laughable, but Ichinose has been giving a lot of HNNNG moments lately, Valentines was very cute. She's also the strongest contender for the 50% bowl behind Kei. Once its revealed she becomes a NEET again, so she receives encouragement by Kiyotaka and she somehow gets the will to lead her class again.
Nagumo is pretty pissed off since she seemed like an easy fuck. Doesn't seem like her story is planned to end, her childlike optimism and idealism will probably be dealt with soon. She has all the capabilities but none of the guts or will to make full use of them.

I actually doubt its the end though. its more like a set up volume for breaking that kindness. Its good that it isn't a constant event though since School isn't just a straight line of shit to do, its always random. They'll probably return to her.

Hottest girl

Attached: 1527294924704.jpg (676x960, 76K)

Ichinose is a great girl, but Nagumo is REALLY missing out with this. What does she see in him?

Thanks. I mean she had the looks, everyone during the old threads were all united on her being the hottest, no surprise that people would jump girls.

>KuSHITa
>Best
Pick one and only one.

The part where you try to paint Keifags as innocent is a made-up bullshit

I can't blame nagumo that he want to fuck ichinose

Attached: 20190523_150108.jpg (458x750, 206K)

Kei is like damnn yooo
But Ichinose is like holy shit broooo

Can TLanon be back pls
i want to be comfy again like the roof incident

Nagumo needs to get expelled.

Bullshit, Keifags stopped posting because they were being accused of things they didn't do. That's the third main reason why the threads died.

1. TL user died.
2. Nip user died
3. Keifags died

Result: Threads died

Airi is better

?

Airi is irrelevant

Has Ryuuen started becoming more active again after dodging the bullet in volume 10?

probably. After volume 10 he seemed like he wanted to defeat Sakayanagi alongside Katsuragi but looks like he is going to go with Kiyotaka's suggestion of attacking class B first

Next volume. Ryuuen vs Ichinose. Also, there's a good chance of Kiyopon going for a draw with Arisu or even losing so if Ryuuen manages to win against Ichinose they can become Class C again.

>Ryuuen vs Ichinose.
you mean Kaneda vs Ichinose

Sex when?

At the end of the trial Kaneda seemed like class C's leader for this exam but considering the illustration maybe Ryuuen changed places with him somehow

See Our boy is back. A fangless dragon still is a dragon.

Does Ayanokouji want to drop his class back to D class again?

Not necessarily. He wants to expel Kushida, which can lead the class to fall.

He just doesn't care about the competition between classes

I really think the immunity bubble will pop on 50% but Arisu would not feel like the winner. That has to go so there's some actual suspense on the table when Nagumo/Kushida/His dad's agent are to make moves that matter.

I bet he is willing to go back to D if that means Kushida fuckk off the school

He doesn't care if the class is D, C or A.

All Kiyotaka wants is to stay in the school and prevent himself from getting expelled. He doesn't give a shit about competition between classes.

What a shame she lost the Kiyoponbowl

Attached: IMG_20190214_054051.jpg (676x960, 109K)

>He birthday will be on the same day the exams start
>Her SS is literally called First Gift
What the fuck you're talking about user?

Kiyopon seemed to have contacted an unknown person during lunch by mail and done something before he went to buy food and return to class.

Can you understand? Kei's birthday has already happened and didn't even have a page in the main novel.

She is a loser, but she is so cute!

Attached: DsLJ6cpWoAUj9px.jpg (675x1200, 124K)

Ah, you're just shitposting. Okay.

Not really. What user said happened in the preview

And how he can infer that is directly related to Kei's birthday?

Because this happened on 8/3

That doesn't prove anything. I doubt that Kinugasa will leave this out of the main novel

Is Nipp user alive?

We can only pray

You're delusional

Same thing happened to Yahari Translator.

Although, Real Life affected him.

I remember him posting he lived in a shitty apartment and someone fucked with his mail that was filled with stuff he bought from Japan.

I don't think his package was stolen but the box was damaged and he got really mad about that.

Sad. Good men end up disappearing so suddenly

Actually still the favorite. Don't understand why you shitposters post something that is easily countered.

Attached: 1533959876714.jpg (580x654, 53K)

When we have more spoils?

12 hours

13.5 hours for official release

>200 posts
>In a classroom of the elite thread
Welcome back, however temporary.

Attached: 1234577885678.png (480x270, 117K)

A new volume will be released soon, so it was expected.

It is a big deal though. Can you really trust a thief with what amounts to thousands of dollars? The class thinks so, but honestly it's one of those nagging stains that might fuck them over eventually.

Is there any earlier leaks or per-release?

With luck, in about 3 hours. No luck, 24h max.

*Pre-release

It is possible that some stores start selling today.

Long time no see

Irohafags harassed Spyro, which probably are the same group of people who were Keifags harassing TL-user.

fake news

Attached: 1522347824351.png (553x666, 416K)

Keifags moved to the 5toubun threads.

I bet they are Ninofags

Kei and Nino have same seyuu btw

the archive tells a different story, no matter how much you want to rewrite the past.

Still missing TLAnon, the most important one though.
But yeah it's nice to see the thread becomes active again and not dying after like 10 posts.

I think what killed the TLanon wasnt the shitposters, but people saying he quit because of keifags. Translating is time consuming and I think we probably unintentionally gave him an excuse to quit. Also people need to stop acting like keifags were the only problem. Anyone actually there at the time would say shitposting was at max from everywhere right after v9.

I agree, At that time, the threads were full of falsefags. People started to shit on Kei which led Keifags to stop participating in the threads.

Attached: 1522965829914.png (300x335, 169K)

>w-we didn't do it! really!!
sure thing boss

Attached: Kei.png (451x540, 297K)

As Volume 11.5 Will represent the end year vacation then Volume 11 must including the final battle between nagumo & manabu isn't it?

It seems that Nagumo's problem will be solved in the second year

What about the new chairman?

Early release is out woo

Attached: D7TT7q5UcAAL6Ks.jpg (900x1200, 276K)

from 5ch. Not Nip or Nipp user

Based Nip user

I don't talk about nagumo issue in general .. i just talk about the competition between nagumo & manabu .. in volume 10 nagumo said that His victory will be determined if he isn't allowed manabu to graduated as an A class student ..

I think Kinugasa forgot. Nagumo was too busy trying to fuck Ichinose

I agreed...lol

It looks like Nipp user is not coming

Where are you? .. back then As i remember you gave as a lot of spoiling about volume 10 .. right?

He's from AS, and yes he gave us spoilers back when vol 10 was out

The fact that people keep on blaming Keifags instead of obvious falseflags tells me that you guys really did not care what happened to these threads. Someone already in this thread even admitted to doing what you guys are accusing people of and still you blame the innocent.

It was everyone's fault. Keifags were just an easier target to shit on because they were numerous. I would know because I'm not biased unlike some people here. My fucking ship (Sakura) has sailed away so I didn't care anymore.

Not gonna lie I was part of that too. Putting the blame on others especially Keifags. I just didn't expect it to blow up like that.

Just got my copy.

Attached: V11.jpg (1560x2080, 333K)

Please upload the illustration !

Based

Nip user, you here? I understand that our cultural forms of...appreciation might seem a little bit brash and stuff, but we are truly thankful

Real?

No Kei picture, I bet.

I can't believe.

Kei is the new Horikita now?

Hm... I don't think so.

Attached: Screenshot_20190524-020642.png (1080x1920, 792K)

Based

You fuck liar ,,|,,

Fucking*

Falseflaggers everywhere. You guys just never stop huh.

Attached: arisu bed.png (640x454, 510K)

I"m Tony!!

Hi, Tony!

Who is Tony ?
Give as your Identification card .. lol

Tony Stark, obviously.

Kushida is the new main heroine.

Maybe, she had made big impact in vol 9 and 10.

Here we go

Attached: IMG_20190524_083112.jpg (2560x1920, 639K)

winner is C and D.

chess game is between ayanokoji and sakayanagi

Do we only got 4 SSs for this v11 or 5?

Kushida SS is about her falling in love with Kiyo

4 (Kei, Kushida, Arisu and Sakayanagi)

Are you our new hope?

It's on twitter.

Fake

Oh that's a shame since I saw the filename looked legit

Now It's a true harem!

You got volume 11?
Please upload the illustration and give us more spoils

There are spoilers on 5ch, but no one upload any illustration.

5ch spoilers

清隆に説教されて平田復活
・龍園復活Bクラス相手に圧勝
・一之瀬、清隆相手に色気づく(さり気なく香水使うようになる)
・A対Cは同点で最終戦チェス勝負
・清隆が鍛えた堀北が橋本相手に優位に進める
・最後は司令塔勝負になるが、月城の横槍で坂柳が勝ってAクラスの勝利
・月城から真実バラされた後、坂柳は再試合希望
・再試合は清隆勝利で坂柳満足
・坂柳が清隆に自分の想いを伝えて(意味深)二人で下校シーンで締め

Ryuen wins or loses?

Seems legit

Translate by Google:

Hirata revives being preached by Kiyotaka
・ Dragon garden revival B class opponent defeated
・ Ichinose, Kiyotaka notice the other party (becoming casually use perfume)
・ A vs C match the final match chess game
・ Horikita, trained by Kiyotaka, has an advantage over Hashimoto
・ The last will be the commander, but Sakayanagi will win in the side of Tsuki Castle and A class wins
・ After true rose from Tsukishiro, Sakanagi hopes to re-match
・ The rematch is won by Kiyotaka and Sakayanagi satisfied
・ Sakayanagi tells Kiyotaka of her thoughts (meaning deep) and concludes with a scene from home with two people

I can't believe Honami and Kiyotaka are in first name basis now

>Dragon garden revival
great news

so Kiyotaka lost? disappointing

So it is a 1-1 win between Kiyotaka and Sakayanagi am I getting this right?

>Thinking he got an immunity bubble and won't be in a scenario to lose it

Yandex. Translate tool:

Kiyotaka preached Hirata revival
- Resurrection of ryuuen B class opponent to victory
- Ichinose and Kiyotaka are attracted to each other.)
- A-C is the final game of the game at the same time.
Horikita, which was forged by seiryong, gained an advantage against Hashimoto
In the end, sakayanagi won the A-class victory in the yokayari of tsukishiro.
- After the truth rose from tsukishiro, sakayanagi recited the match hope
- The rematch was a victory for Kiyotaka, and sakayanagi was satisfied.
- When sakayanagi told seitaka about his feelings (meaning deep), they went back to school together.

>Arisu and Sakayanagi
Arisu has two SS.

>- Ichinose and Kiyotaka are attracted to each other.)
I'll get some sleep and wait real spoilers.

It is a harem guys, burn it all down. The worst kind of harem where one girl wins and all the other girls get burned.

The only problem with this type of harem is that the girls are only rejected at the end. This is cruel...

He lost, but Arisu wants a rematch?

Also the author says that Kiyo will go beyond friendship with that girl.

Kushida is the next, I think

He won

Well she's one of the people that Kiyopon will reject because of... you know.

The problem is I don't see how girls who join later are supposed to win. To me it is still like Karuizawa is gonna win. And I dislike that when the winner is obvious like that and the story just keeps increasing number of girls. And even if someone else wins they gotta really have big scenes and that will just make it a two horse race and the other girls are just there for no reason.

So Class D defeats Class B because Ryuen became active again then.

Yeah, but he won in the rematch.

I can only see Karuizawa, Ichinose and Kushida with chances of victory. Anyway, not that I really care. As long as the story does not wait until the end to show the winner.

Yeah, it doen't make any scene since her class lose to Ryuen and his class.

The first match was a tie

*Yeah, it doesn't make any sense since her class lose to Ryuen and his class.

Then what about B vs D then?

Ryuuen won

In what event?

Supposedly I should know this without having read the novel?

We need more spoiler *.*

There's no point for new girls to join anymore. It's either going to be Karuizawa or Ichinose. I can't see anyone else besides the two right now.

Anyone else saying Horikita is in the running is clearly delusional.

Serves her right for being an useless damsel in distress who keeps relying on others.

Shut up, Keifag.

You're describing Ichinose too.

Sakura will be dark horse in kiyotaka harem mark my words

Ichinose is honestly worse. Kei got beat up cause of Kiyo. The C class girls couldn't get to here, Kiyo is the one that gave them the oppurtunity. Ichinose almost became a sex toy cause she herself told her secret to Nagumo.

Ichonose has less amount of distressful moments than Keishit who keeps clinging to 50%.

Kei is a victim. Honestly her relationship with Kiyo never made sense.

Sakaru is too irrelevant to win. Ichinose is favored cause of her looks and personality? I guess while Karuizawa for her actions and loyalty. Sakura is just autistic.

>I think the first match was between Horikita and Hashimoto and Sakayanagi replaced Hashimoto and defeated Horikita. Then she had a match against Ayanokouji and lost

Agree and honestly the worst thing is, I still think she'll win. Which is just sad.

Kinugasa made a mistake in making the relationship between Kei and Kiyotaka in a romantic relationship too soon. There was not really enough time for her to go so far as to call him her "hero". If you see the small interactions of them pre-volume 7.5, it was much better. Also, there was still some hostility

I hope not. I really like Kei and I think it's unfair to the character. She remains a parasite that has only changed her host

What sad about a character that actually changed the MC? He himself says so in 7.5 which is a very big thing.

But telling her secret to Nagumo is kinda retarded.

How is she supposed to know? From her viewpoint he's a good guy

>What sad about a character that actually changed the MC?
How exactly? Kiyotaka has always been a "good" person to his friends. He saved Sudou because he considered him one of his first friends, he saved Airi, he saved Ichinose... Kei had no real influence.

She is retarded.

That's because she admires him. Telling her secret to the one she admire than her friends.

Ichinose didn't even know Nagumo so well at that time

She not really a parasite anymore. The thing that makes it sad is that her life was so shitty that she can actually fall for Ayano after all that. And the problem is I honestly think they had too many moments for someone to catch up. I still feel like she will win. Also she is literally the only girl that suffers after he saves her which makes me super mad. She is like the only one with debt to repay. An the author still planned to make their relationship in a romantic one. Ugh I hope Ichinose or whoever just wins so Kei can be free.

Horikita/Ichinosefag in disguise.

So why did she tell her secret to Nagumo then?, Just because he is a good guy on her eyes.

>She not really a parasite anymore
If you think about Kiyo's words, she's still a parasite. He said that "as long as he's there" she'll stay strong. If he is not there, she will lost it again
So Kei still has not stopped being a parasite, this will only happen when she runs out of a host.

That's because it's the author choice.

Because she is naive, she thinks everyone is good.

Not really. I agree with his point. Kiyokei is cute and everything, but It's a unhealthy relationship and we all know it.

Nah I am pretty sure she changed in V7. If he said anything after that, he is just being a possesive cunt.

>but It's a unhealthy relationship and we all know it.
That's why we have character development to lessen that.

>character development
Not happening

No I dislike both of them. Kei is by far my favorite. Even though I do think she fits Kiyo the best, she is too good for him in my opinion.

Your just denying it anyway.

I'm thinking the point of Ichinose's character is simply to develop out of her idealistic views and ways and turn into someone that can make good use of her natural intellect, good looks and everything else.

To find out if she has really changed, she needs a test. I doubt this will happen anyway

Doesn't matter. We all know that the happiness of a harem girl is be the winner.

>Anyone else saying Horikita is in the running is clearly delusional.
Or realistic Horikita is the main girl after all and you know about the big rule of the main girl(anyone else besides Horikita is in the running is clearly delusional :))
>right now.It's either going to be Karuizawa or Ichinose.
It's more like you are clearly delusional.
All new Vol the author will add a girl to Ayanokouji's harem and the last and the winner will be Horikita. deal with it.

So basically you're just denying every character developments on every characters?

Let the girls live their own lives. In this point, Horikita is really a great character

Horikita is independent. This is the point of the character. She will not be a part of harem

The author is not someone who follow generic and cliches since he's a VN author after all and doesn't feel like a generic LN author.

I can't see Kiyotaka development. Kei development is not clear yet. I don't want Kei to win the bowl just because she will die if she loses him. summarizing a character's life solely to love interest is extremely detrimental to the development of this character. See what happened with Miku in Gotoubun

It seems people really forget past volumes easily.

You've read 7.5. You should know. I'm not bias against any girl here. All I am stating here are facts that have been shown in the volumes that have been translated.

Seems like falseflaggers have started coming back since the thread has been up for a very long while compared to before.

I'm outta here. Don't want to start shit with stupidity.

>Seems like falseflaggers
Honestly, the conversation has been smoothly with arguments from both sides

>See what happened with Miku in Gotoubun
That's a manga not a light novel. You cannot compare that to this.

It was just an example to show how summarizing a character to love interest can destroy everything that was built for that character

>The problem is I don't see how girls who join later are supposed to win. To me it is still like Karuizawa is gonna win

>There's no point for new girls to join anymore
It's your first LN or Manga?
Why the LN is not over maybe more Vol and the LN end up with Vol20
I GUESS Your are Keifags muh only Kei will win

I think she'll win cause she is clearly the best choice. I just dislike the way their relationship developed in a romantic one.

Seems like it.

At no point is it said that Kei has changed Kiyotaka to a better person, do not invent things.

I agree with your point. There were other points that could be developed after all the abuse that Kei suffered, but I think Kinugasa will not go beyond certain limits

>But It's a unhealthy relationship and we all know it.
What about having a relationship with Yandere since that's unhealthy anyway.

I don't want her to win. I just said how I see the story. Cause honestly V7 and V7.5 were too much.

This guy already finished reading the volume and answers a few questions

tieba.baidu.com/p/6141422777

We need the falseflaggers to keep this thread lasts

His answer regarding these spoilers 这剧透虽然无比机翻,但的确是对的

So Kiyonami is canon! Great.

Kiyotaka offer a heart-shaped necklace to Kei for her birthday, Perfume related to Ichinose but I don't understand well.

Kiyotaka probably thought Ichinose is hot, just as he thought about Kushida at the beginning of LN

So Kiyo gives Kei a necklace while he gives Ichinose a perfume or something.

What about illustrations?

Nope. The perfume has to do with the "attraction" he felt for her. That is, she is using a very sexual fragrance

Oh, she is using a perfume then.

I saw in 5ch something about a necklace and apparently cost 20,000 points?

That's quite expensive...

Aphrodisiac perfume maybe? lol

So we'll see Kei necklace in the next illustrations that she appears

Ofc the comparison must be Gotoubun, where all the shitposters have moved to currently.

>There's no point for new girls to join anymore. It's either going to be Karuizawa or Ichinose. I can't see anyone else besides the two right now.
>The problem is I don't see how girls who join later are supposed to win. To me it is still like Karuizawa is gonna win. And I dislike that when the winner is obvious like that and the story just keeps increasing number of girls. And even if someone else wins they gotta really have big scenes and that will just make it a two horse race and the other girls are just there for no reason.
Author with new Vol that the game is not over
>Kushida SS is about her falling in love with Kiyo

>・ Ichinose, Kiyotaka notice the other party (becoming casually use perfume)
>- Ichinose and Kiyotaka are attracted to each other.)

>Kushida is the next, I think

The dark horse again Horikita is kushida

She is not holding back is she

Well, everyone is on Gotoubun threads

Seems like it. Got my hopes up for nothing. The first spoiler is prolly just a Honamifag...

5ch spoilers, maybe.

>試験関係が残念過ぎる
AvsCはたんたんと試験して予想されてたチェスで決着
BvsDは下剤盛って武闘派でゴリ押し、プロテクトなしの龍園が勝つのはわかりきってる

堀北はかなりフラグ建てたし、軽井沢はプレゼント貰ったし、櫛田はssでフラグ建てたし、一之瀬は香水付けてアピールしてたし、坂柳はお手て触って雑談しながら下校してた し
恋愛方面は頑張ってたわ

No illustration but we know the characters that are on it 惠、高原寺&美雨、葛城、平田、桔梗*2、有栖&路哥*2、铃音、月城。

>V7 and V7.5 were too much
This two vol are more fanservice for Kei fans like the vol9 and this vol11 are for Ichinose fans.
Then next two Vol will be for Kushida fans etc etc...
Until all the girls will be in love with him and good relationship. Then Ayanokouji will choose one of them aka Main girl Horikita.

I only recognize 惠

Those volumes are the part of it. The real problem is that he keeps progressing their relationship. Hell even spoilers here show that. He liked Ichinose perfume and then even still Kei got a neckalace for her birthday. Their relationship isn't stagnating. And that is the reason I feel she can't be caught.

Vol 11 is fanservice for arisu fans. Ichinose did nothing but seduce Kiyopon and be defeated by Ryuuen.

Well, liking someone's perfume is not usually something great, but it looks like it's going to be here.

4 hours for illustration

Wrote it in English .. please

He almost raped Ichinose in volume 4

>So Kiyo gives Kei a necklace
Kei a dog confirmed
>while he gives Ichinose a perfume
Ichinose a girlfriend confirmed

Class d vs b must have been sporting events that why they lost class b

It is similar to his Kushida's hot thing in early volumes. It prolly even helps my point. Like people are using such meanignless things to show their ship. Though there is still slim hope that author does something and Kei loses so I can celebrate.

Yes a heart shape necklace. If she is a dog the Kiyo is a furry, cause that is too wierd.

Well for me, I dislike perfume. It make my nose hurt.

>>while he gives Ichinose a perfume
>Ichinose a girlfriend confirmed
No, Ichinose is using a perfume to make Kiyo attract to her which he noticed.

>complain about not being in English
>can't even write a proper English sentence in the correct tense

Kei, Koenji? and Mei-Yu; Katsuragi, Hirata, Kushida*2, Arisu&Kyotaka*2, Horikita, 月城?

So that's explains Ryuen's smug face against Ichinose.

Yeah, she is using a perfume to seduce Kiyo.

Ryuuen is so based. Best char in the series

Is Kiyotaka going ciento por ciento?

Is kiyotaka goes 100 % in this volume ?

No.

Nope

>necklace
Kiyo thinks Kei is a dog?

Nope, It's just a chess game.

Did Ryuuen reclaim leadership though or he's more free agent who is just looking out for his nakama?

She is a dog

Honami the main heroine is getting replaced since she didn't get a illustration this volume. Am I doing this rigth?

Who was white? What opening did Arisu use?

Pathetic despair. Compare the current volumes with the first ones that for many people are considered just baits to attract Yaharu readers.

I think we will see in the future kiyotaka going all out maybe against nagumo or tsukshiro

She got 1 illustration with Ryuuen

She got a color page with her husbando Ryuuen

Cupid Karuizawa is like a dog if you look well...

Attached: cupidkaruizawa22.jpg (1126x1600, 235K)

Nobody is asking the most important question here. Will Ichinose steal Kei's necklace since we all know she is a thief?

>The very method of attempting to persuade Kushida to endure her own feelings of malice was a mistake in and of itself.

>“But is it really fine for you to give me half?”

>“If the amount is too low, it wouldn’t leave an impression on you.”

>Of course, continuously handing out so many private points would become a heavy burden for me.

>However, that problem would be handled soon enough.

What did he mean by this?

I thought people don't count that as illustrations since it wasn't mentioned here

Nah, Ichinose is limited to Hairpins

She'll have to join a hermitage from the guilt afterwards

Well that means he wants to expel her.

I certainly want to expel my semen in her

me too

I feel like Kushida will be expel, but not this volume. It is likely in the their second years since Kiyo is preparing to expel her soon.

Kiyopon lost because of Tsukishiro.

I probably will update my pastebin soon with the translations. It is a time since I was here

He means "get the hell out of my face, you two-faced bitch"

>husbando Ryuuen
Yeah, no.

>Classroom of the elite
is this the kaguya-sama of light novels?
someone mind explaining the plot?

Honami is poor

So what kiyotaka is rich

The story follows the perspective of Kiyotaka Ayanokōji, a quiet and unassuming boy who is not good at making friends and would rather keep his distance. He is a student of D-class, which is where the school dumps its inferior students. After meeting Suzune Horikita and Kikyō Kushida, two other students in his class, Ayanokoji's situation begins to change. It soon becomes apparent that Ayanokōji has not only gotten his chance at meeting Kiyotaka but also his chance to prove himself. Kiyoteko and Ayanokōji's new friend becomes D-chan, an aspiring model who is trying to show off her skills. In the end, we learn that the two girls' friendship is rooted in their rivalry: Ayanokōji is determined to become the best boy among them and will do anything he can to do so. The novel builds up a lot of background information about their relationship - Kiyotaka even says that he is Ayanokōji's friend but that his feelings towards both girls are platonic. There are a couple of things that seem off about the story in the beginning that would

No this is assassination classroom with mind games, few fights and a harem.

So is Kei

We really don't know

Jesus these are some mad tits on the right, lemme get my face in them and be like BLBLBLBLBLBLBLLLL

Ichinose is so fucking tasty, god i'd murder a man and his family for 10 seconds of my head in her lap

Isn't the whole Class B poor after volume 10?

the artist for this draws some really lewd stuff like damn calm down you horndog

Best tool !

Attached: LN_Vol_02-03.jpg (1679x1200, 273K)

Attached: DKwFb7dXcAE7a_0.jpg (1200x675, 240K)

So they're back to class D, right?

I thought the first match was a draw? Also didn't Ayanokouji win the second match?

Hope Kushida makes a come back, been a while since I last saw her, and she doesn't seem that intersted in Ayanokouji anymore.

No, Class C won and also Class D as well.

Nope. Arisu let him win

Yeah, they are back to Class D because of Tsukishiro.

Seems like Hirata is rejecting everyone now and that Kouenji wont participate in this exam. Kiyo thinks he may be the next one if there is another voting. Only 20 students will participate in this exam. Each student can only enter 1 event unless there is a class event. Only 2 class events are allowed, so max 3 events in theory. Kiyo becomes the leader since nobody wanted to be it, and Horikita leads the discussion, explaining why he won the popular vote with the fact that Sakayangi tried to expel Yamauchi and instead of giving those praise points to Yamauchi, Sakayangi randomly gave them to Kiyo instead who is a lesser threat, Horikita said to the class to cover up for Kiyo when Sudou asked him how he won the 1st place. Kei spots this and said that Horikita lead the dicussion to where it would be difficult for Kiyo to reject the position as leader since he got the protection point from those votes. Shinohara says making Kiyo a leader is like like making a strategy where you expect to lose and wants to limit the damages. Sudou is irritated at Horikita for covering Kiyotaka, but Horikita says he should be mad at her instead since she was the one cornering Yamauchi. That last sentence from the synopsis happens when Kiyo and Chabashira walks to another room to decide on which class meets which using a lottery system. Kiyo says he volunteered to become the leader. It was the difference between being pushed from a cliff or jumping down voluntarily so he chose the latter. He seemed to have contacted an unknown person during lunch by mail and done something before he went to buy food and return to class.

Yes, Class A and class D won

Was he in a bind or was he even trying or did she say fuck it, just let him win?

But they said it was C and D who won?

But there's rematch that Kiyo won, but Arisu let him win.

Wait until everything is confirmed. These guys know nothing.

ThisThey are basing shit off of a mtl of a post from 5ch. I trust the 5ch spoilers, but I ain't trusting some mtl.

Attached: 38ac7658252dd42a57fbf5030d3b5bb5c8eab834.jpg (580x773, 78K)

First illustration is here.

Attached: 53b8a73433fa828b7ba1694bf31f4134960a5a24.jpg (580x773, 75K)

>that final name
At least I know where to look for the other illustrations now

Looks like a stand off or something.

Attached: 53b74a6134a85edf40d3758b47540923dc547547.jpg (580x773, 49K)

Why doesn't Kiyotaka just let Arisu win so she can fuck off believing natural talent is better

Attached: 84e61a328744ebf862fc9097d7f9d72a6159a715.jpg (580x868, 75K)

Cute.

Attached: 5527db10728b47104dc30964cdcec3fdfd032336.jpg (580x773, 62K)

>He liked Ichinose perfume and then even still Kei got a neckalace for her birthday.
I thought falseflaggers said Kei got nothing?

Who is that?

Cutest girl in the world.

Oh, so this is the new chairman then.

Attached: 946a42e636d12f2e16ff5ac841c2d5628435682c.jpg (580x773, 67K)

What if Ichinose got a hairpin for her birthday?

are these from an actual Yea Forumsnon or taken from 4ch/weibo/twitter/etc.?

Its been a while that we have a Kushida illustration.

Attached: 4869d81a9d16fdfa13983246ba8f8c5495ee7b2e.jpg (580x774, 63K)

ugly bastard spotted

Who is sitting beside Kiyopon?

Attached: 8307960b19d8bc3e6bd6f2628c8ba61eaad345c0.jpg (580x773, 62K)

not sure what you mean I've only seen the anime but I can't even remember who Kei is supposed to be while Horikita is still very clear in my mind so she must be the true main heroine.

Attached: ac907b234f4a20a421e7c86f9e529822730ed021.jpg (580x774, 73K)

hirata

That guy looks like Kaneda or someone else.

Attached: e3b59145ebf81a4c28be1861d92a6059242da616.jpg (580x773, 63K)

best ship

chad af

Holy Shit.

Why is she mad?

bitch

Just like in the cover in the book.

WTF !!!

why so serious ?

I kinda speechless here guys.

Imagine the hatesex and Kushida makes this face and her nails dig into your skin.

Super cute

>Kushida Caída

...I don't know what to say...

Good for her. I'm asking why did falseflaggers say Kei got nothing.

cute

I think her is malice is out.

Best girl

I support this and can't believe it.

Why is she so mad?

so spoiler posted here must fake or something just by looking at this illustration

The illustration is now complete. Now the plot.

no why?

Hahaha! What's wrong Crazy Girl?

Attached: Rokusuke_Kōenji_LN_visual.png (556x744, 258K)

based chad

Was Arisu expelled?

No, she has a get-out-of-expulsion free card

Why is Koenji carrying her. Is he saving her from someone?

Person who posted the illustrations on baidu himself confirmed the spoilers

I see.

the 5ch guy had pics, so the spoiler is probably real. what people fucked up on was using google translate or yandex and somehow assuming mtl are 100% correct

then must be legit

Kei is a CUTE!

someone use bing translator

>mtl always misled

Then, we need someone to use a Rosetta Stone

I think we should wait for bookwalker edition then we will have proper summary

Jesus this bitch is out of her mind finally

Translate?

So why is she angry?

>somehow assuming mtl are 100% correct
>always misled
Not sure what part of what I stated led you to believe I stated or even slightly implied that "mtl always misled". Everyone and their mother knows that mtl shouldn't be taken as 100% truth. If you somehow do, I don't know what to tell you

Class C falls to class D again??
Please confirm that

dude convert kanji to hiragana and then translate though having some knowledge of Japanese myself can understand the basic context of whats happening

So what about Kushida getting mad and Koenji carrying Mei-Yu.

Yeah, he didn't mentioned that.

What part of "100% correct" do you not understand? Do you 100% know what the spoiler is saying? Basic context does not mean you would understand everything the spoiler is saying.

Not only the cover, but also the illustration as well. But didn't expect for Koenji princess carrying Mei.

I hated this volume even before i read it -_-

No Ecchinose Pics. Ecchinosefags BTFO.

Arisu is the main girl now

Didn't we get her pic early?

Well she has a color illustration with Ryuen.

Well it was Kiyo vs Arisu after all.

Will Kiyotaka and Arisu have an arranged marriage?

We all know that only black and white pics matter.

Why would Kiyo's father let Arisu marry Kiyo when her father fucked Kiyo's father over by letting Kiyo attend the school?

Kiyo will want to marry Kei, Arisu can wish whatever, but we know she aint' getting the T-rex.

New thread since this one's hitting bump limit

Main girl

>still Kei got a neckalace for her birthday.
Gift for his dog nothing else

Being desperate.