Why is it so hype whenever a protag loses an arm?

Why is it so hype whenever a protag loses an arm?

Attached: 1552165765675.jpg (1282x650, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rphRd46QWt4
youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs
reddit.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=4VnLY_iQxGU
youtube.com/watch?v=4xvfPIBO4Ng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Berserk
>fairy islands
>mermaid islands
>JRPG party with elemental powers
>saturday morning cartoon pirates
>magical loli with fanservice scenes

HxH
>nuclear treaties
>geopolitical games between countries
>G8
>Freemasonry
>succession wars
>mafia structures
>controlled political parties
>North Korea, China, Saudi Arabia etc

Attached: hxh 378 kino.jpg (2440x1997, 1.5M)

hxh is such putrid garbage holy shit

i will read bnha if Deku loses an arm

HxH
>romance novel with two shotas disguised as a shonen
>asspulls everywhere oh my rubber nen, poison nuke up my etc
>insane power scaling
>art looks like drafts made by 12yr old
>essays in a graphic novel
>tries to be philosophical in a manga where clown tries to fuck kids

Attached: hxh amazing art.jpg (640x307, 88K)

Stop spamming retard

Berserk Berserkers eternally blown the fuck out

>>two shotas
The ones who aren't present in the current arc?
>>asspull
Nen after death was foreshadowed nearly 15 years before Hisoka performed CPR on himself.
There was foreshadowing upon foreshadowing throughout the entire arc, like the page here. Netero explicitly tells Zeno to take them to a nuclear weapons testing ground. It was consistent with what the arc had been building up to thematically, with Netero representing humanity's self-destructive individuality.
>>insane power scaling
Mundane technology defeats the strongest villain in the story.
>>art looks like drafts made by 12yr old
Togashi is a Master at utilizing paneling, composition, page-flip and varying art styles for pacing, emphasis, and tone-shifts. His art style is extremely subtle and flows well into his top tier paneling and composition.
>>essays in a graphic novel
As it should be. HxH is not for brainlets.
>>tries to be philosophical in a manga where clown tries to fuck kids
Hisoka is one of the greatest portrayals of the wildcard in fiction. Functionally in a plot full of plans and counter plans he brings the chaotic wrench that can turn the tide in anyone's favour to get what he wants which could be completely irrelevant to the other big stakes at play. He works as a character because his selfish goals are believable and consistent, despite his allegiance being fickle, you can trust him to be untrustworthy. His character trait of having multiple persons of interest on his radar at anyone time elevates him above the usual obsessive, stalker type character. While his desire to hunt and fight strong opponents also means he doesn't do the typical thing of capturing those he is interested in but lets them run free as he also travels around. Hisoka is the brainchild of Togashi's legendary wit.

Attached: godashi laugh.png (671x633, 380K)

yikes. the state of hunter cucks

I accept your concession.

Attached: 1450806656430.jpg (270x362, 47K)

because he goes absolutely mental. and that's cool.

Attached: 25.jpg (869x1242, 296K)

asspulls everywhe-...

Attached: ass.png (557x2406, 1.08M)

Quick quiz.
What's paneling fag?
And don't google it

Because it means they’ll get a newer and better arm.

Attached: E2088565-CD37-477E-B3AD-E4DE48F12441.jpg (502x623, 102K)

In hxh case, you know that the protag will regrow a new one. So it is not especially thrilling.

>HxH has 391 chapters and 5 asspulls
>1 asspull every 78.2 chapters
>One Piece has 941 chapters and 9 asspulls
>1 asspull every 104.6 chapters
Huh.

literally the only legitimate asspull on the one piece side is pell and he's a minor character who has done nothing since his fake-out death

Attached: 94CBB5C1-11F6-4052-AD41-A7353B1EF8F0.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>Mundane technology
Nothing about the poor man's rose is mundane. It's ridiculously small for something with a yield in the 10 kiloton range and yet so simple that it can be made by niggers in caves. And that's not even the most remarkable quality: it carries an airborne poison capable of unlimited self-replication in animals, and yet the damn thing miraculously hasn't sterilized every continent it has detonated upon several times over. Also, the fireball only half-melted Meruem despite him being at ground zero. Its conception as technology is utterly thoughtless and purely for plot convenience.

>HunterxHunter

Attached: 5F642638-472B-43BC-9A55-5B470A7175BF.jpg (182x400, 24K)

>it carries an airborne poison capable of unlimited self-replication in animals,
I don't love the brainlet meme, but dude read a book every once in a while. Radiation poisoning isn't particularly complex effect and at the very least knowing it exists should be part of your general development.

Based.

Attached: Doppio Nero.jpg (960x720, 114K)

And there goes another potentially good thread. I rue the day that people started putting a perfectly good shonen on pedestals. HxH, FMA it's always the same.

FMA:
>comedic asides constantly ruining dramatic tension
>homunculi underdeveloped as characters
>main villain is typical "i wanna be god" power hungry sociopath
>some side characters completely dropped near the end and only referenced in the epilogue where happy endings are forced for every character
>pointless inclusion of the caricature not-Chinese characters
>Trisha, Nina, and Hughes hardly get any screentime compared to 2003 yet are all major motivational forces for the main characters
>generic "defeat the big bad" ending, and defeats the big bag with power of friendship bullshit
>the relationship between Ed and Al feels cheaper and less developed than Gon and Killua

HxH:
>comedy is less frequent and smartly written when it does surface
>well developed antagonists with incredible arcs; Meruem has more depth than the entire FMA cast
>no defined main villain, every character has their own distinct motivations and moral compass that can't be separated into good and evil
>side characters are incredible (Shoot, Knuckle, Ikalgo, Welfin, etc)
>realistic endings that aren't solved by mindless fighting
>main duo relationship is developed well across hundreds of chapters and culminates in the story's most compelling moments

Attached: 1495807058857.png (280x250, 44K)

HxH is the Rick and Morty of Manga and Anime.

Shit posting or not i meant it's always the same outcome whether it's fma or hxh instead of an actual discussion about said subject, shitposts take over

Stakes. Permanent consequences. People like things to have weight. Of course with shonenshit that's not the case, and even limb loss is a temporary inconvenience.

What a Dead Weight.

Berserkfags are in a state of panic after those posts.

Attached: 1533049663954.png (400x400, 179K)

Berserk Berserkers erternally berserk the serk out

Attached: E202A352-F797-418A-BB8B-91C851868F21.jpg (1479x1100, 297K)

>>nuclear treaties
medieval World without nukes, baka
>>geopolitical games between countries
who are the kushan? what is midland and its territories? marrying princess charlotte for what purpose?
>>G8
Midland
>>Freemasonry
Church of the holy see
>>succession wars
100 years war, Kushan war, band of the hawks role in it
>>mafia structures
Griffith's whole empire, him dealing with politcal enemies even post Femdo, The count and Snake Lord
>>controlled political parties
Queen of Midlands council, Femdos council
>>North Korea, China, Saudi Arabia etc
I list up countries to sell them as an argument, so my list appears bigger

Attached: 1558110816018.jpg (272x153, 17K)

A Berserkfag with an actual argument? That's rare.

Attached: 1475158210557.jpg (1087x1600, 353K)

Today I will remind them
BerserkCh/a/ds: youtube.com/watch?v=rphRd46QWt4
Huntercucks: youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs

>this
Hxh is garbo

>comparing a generic territory dispute to the motherfucking Succession War in HxH (the most complex arc of all manga)
>Griffith's kingdom is somehow a mafia
>unironically naming those irrelevant filler villains from the first arc
>"Femdos council" The only thing this could mean is God Hand which is not even close to a political party

You can't make up this level of delusion, you had to reach so hard to even begin coming up with equivalents to the content of HxH, meanwhile most of Berserk in the past decade was hopping between mermaid island and elf island while fighting some cartoony pirate.

Attached: 1533092648505.jpg (158x123, 10K)

That's a confirmed falseflag operation by Herocucks. Stay mad and cope that your little shitpost was exposed.

Attached: 1535750473134.jpg (187x187, 18K)

He listed them because HxH is based on a realistic world that is very similar to ours. There is a city called New York, the world is ruled by the G8, there are direct references to North Korea, The world is shaped after our continents, they have nuclear bombs and there even was a treaty to ban the production of bombs, the same thing that happened in our world with Nixon and Krushov.

Attached: HxH_map.jpg (2337x1949, 1.31M)

Based

This was the hypest shit in Toriko. Wish author made more of something like this.

Attached: 1529246441974.png (900x1300, 315K)

>100 years war, Kushan war, band of the hawks role in it
cringe

Is there a thread HxH fags don't shit up? I was in a fucking Fruit's Basket thread the other day and they were there trying to shit it up.

And I like HxH. But some make /got/ on Yea Forums look tame recently, which is sad.

Attached: 8a3.png (281x245, 47K)

Attached: 1445113687069.jpg (1050x788, 210K)

Gon gets magically healed and gets away with his stupidity as always without learning his lesson.

cope

Attached: 1556221042935.jpg (1060x834, 235K)

They aren't even HxH fags, they do this precisely because they hate HxH.

It started ironically but now people who actually believe this shit are part of it
Like always the faggots coming in late are ruining it for everyone.

>/got/ on Yea Forums look tame
That's a lie. The whole of Yea Forums is basically a big GoT general.

>They aren't even HxH fags
Yeah they are.

All of the physical suffering Guts endures is inconsequential. Guts is on the verge of death after most big fights and never has to see the long terms effects of it.

Even using the "Berserk armor" which is supposed to have some long term impact has done next to nothing. The damage to his body means nothing when he has magic to aid him.
Meanwhile Gon has to recover from his fights over time. We see him several times throughout the manga having to sit out of things while getting better and even if his arm was healed twice he still lost his nen. That would be similar to Guts losing the Dragonslayer, or being unable to wield bigger swords at all. At the end of the day Guts overcomes his struggles like a generic shonen protagonist while Gon loses his Nen and is no longer the MC of his series.

Attached: 1537223259585.png (236x367, 145K)

Gullible tards like you are their targets, yes.

BASED

OH NO NO NO NO THAT COPE!

Attached: gattsulaughingathuntercucks.png (750x500, 483K)

Based

cringe

>N-No, it was a falseglad, I-I swear!
Cope

Obvious samefag cope.

>only 6 voices

Attached: 1462898002030.png (644x482, 148K)

How about the talking boat?

Attached: image.jpg (240x240, 31K)

I will never understand the hateboner nu-Yea Forums has for HxH

Or everything in general
>Griffith=Danaerys Targaryen to normies
Seriously? I mean I guess that is what they are going for in her heel-face turn, but the only similar things in their "downfall" are appearance in the same color hair and eyes. And that the original authors won't finish it before they die.
I agree with the user that said it was ironic shitposting on the immature levels of "I'm gonna post this every day til you like it" at first, but then a couple have taken it seriously.

Attached: Screenshot_20190523-044430.png (1440x2560, 1.35M)

You can love something without spamming it in threads like a fucking Natsume thread I saw the other day. Seriously had some dude going on for multiple post multiple hours trying to conflate and compare the two series. It went beyond ironic shitposting and into madness.

"Hunterchads" and anti-HxH posters are literally the same shitposters. It's the same shit you see on Yea Forums.

Are you fucking stupid? Look at this fucking thread.

I've been watching HxH and mostly finding it to be overrated tripe but damn this scene was pretty hype

Attached: Screenshot_20190522-183046_Chrome.jpg (1480x720, 117K)

for some reason over the last few months fans of the series have devolved into mass shitposting to the point where there can be no discussion because they're all too busy jerking themselves off, even if it was originally ironic by this point at least half of these tards are probably being genuine
worst thing is the manga is currently in my favorite arc so far and you can't even discuss that unless new chapters are out because threads just turn into relentless shitposting

"for some reason"
it's literally just discord trannies that hate hxh

The entire Crocodile fight was an asspull. To this day i can't find a more blatant example of plot armor.

it's not hype in HxH because it's a shonen with zero permanent consequences for the mc and his friends. Gon's "lost arm" of course gets regrown right afterwards

asura is a complete asspull

There were no consequences in Berserk either, because it's a flashback arc and we already saw that he gets a replacement.

Retard.

>and never has to see the long terms effects of it
Neither does Gon, really. Aside from losing his Nen, which is a bargain considering he was supposed to die horribly. Also, isn't Guts going blind or something?

they're shitposters

Attached: hunter shitposters.png (1869x371, 111K)

This is such a brainlet argument, i honestly doubt your Hunterchad status. So a prosthetic is as good as the original?
>inb4 muh cannon
I'm sure he'd figure out a way to use the cannon without losing his fucking arm.

>he thinks Gon's Nen won't be asspulled back to existence with Huntards praising it as amazing subversive writing

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Attached: ohnononono.png (262x241, 94K)

isnt that more of a reference to tsukumogami and shit though? is it really an asspull if its related to actual Japanese culture?

Take your own advice, brainlet. It's specifically called out as poison and radiation poisoning does not propagate from victims to the unexposed

>Heh... so this is the power of... Hunterchads...
youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs

Not him, but i'd wager it's super fast acting. Considering it killed Meruem and the RG's so fast, regular life probably dies instantly to it. So most likely just the initially exposed victims succumb to it, and maybe a few on the side, before it kills everyone infected and disappears.

>he most complex arc of all manga
lmao

Attached: 1554910963160.png (800x749, 647K)

That bat ant was the first chimera ant along with the fish ant and the giant crab ant. I wonder what happend to the 3 first born ant.

HxH is absolute trash. Berserk being shittier lately doesn't change this fact. Kys autists.

Never watched HxH since it never aired in my TV for some reason. Is it good?

It's time to ban them like mods did with Naruto

Attached: c091.png (680x555, 450K)

why cant we like both beserk and HXH. why must we fight bros

No.

no it's the worst entry level anime
because after HxH everything else looks like shit

Hunterfags feel the need to create s flame war with literally every other big series

I've watched a lot of other animes and other shonen, just not HxH for some reason.

It's called arm-hype

What are you saying? Are you denying that a dirty bomb would cause radiation poisoning?

I don't think the royal guard have a higher resistance to radiation than human beings or primates of similar proportions.

Because fighting with handicaps is cool. Stakes are up and shit.
Plus you always get a cool prosthetic to replace the arm, adding to their movepool

My friend, we are humans. We are born to fight. Stop the "i want peace" act and join us in bloody battle.

Attached: 1529197976367.png (1118x838, 19K)

Do proud and intelligent hunterchads always need to bring One Piece when anybody criticizes Godashi?

cringe teenager-tier post

>It's another HxH vs Berserk thread
Honestly, how many of you are just shitposting as "hunterchads"? Because I honestly cannot imagine so many people are actually obsessed with a show and with making it seem godlike, even though it's already highly-regarded. Also, most of the time your arguments seem more like something a child wrote or bait, instead of actual arguments. It's usually "your show is gay, HxH isn't" and "x did this AND IT DID IT WRONG AND FOR CHILDREN. But HxH did the exact same thing AND IT WAS SERIOUS".
Boredom is a hell of a drug, huh?

>for some reason over the last few months fans of the series have devolved into mass shitposting
>the last few months
This shitshow is on for a year now

Togashit is such a hack he has to steal from real life to write/draw his comic for children

Pathetic...

>when you're so shit at mapmaking you just copy and paste the existing planet, rotate it a bit, and call it a day
lol

hey, not only one piece

Attached: toga.png (1680x1252, 676K)

kek that's just a prototype image, give me 2 other weeks and I will do a mor thorough list of all op's asspulls

Toriko kept doing it and it was amazing every time. Midora losing both hands and still wailing on Neo was magical.

Attached: Toriko_Midora_So_What.png (959x1400, 445K)

>Criticizing a manga for something it hasn't even done yet or hinted at and probably won't even address for the next 10 years.
Brainless retard ?

Attached: 1477143286988.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

Hey guys it took me 2 years to make this map. ty for your support; we will now be going on break. Until next time

Attached: hxh world map.jpg (754x1022, 253K)

Gon won't get back his Nen but only because Toga stopped writing HxH.

kek only 2 years???? I spent 10 years of my life doing the best fantasy map ever made!

Attached: op world map.png (824x711, 16K)

I love how hunterchads are going out of their way to make every single other fanbase hate the shit out of them. You're doing a great job.

Thx

Attached: 1535131863230.png (463x396, 117K)

How is the succession war “the most complex arc of all manga”? Once you have understood what is the role of Beyond and the HA in the exploration of the Dark continent and what are they respective plans (break free after passing the gate thanks to Preston and his underlings on one hand, dividing in groups and keeping an eye on beyond on the other) I don’t think there’s so much more to grasp. We have 14 princes fighting for the throne, each with its newly acquired nen beast, they are followed by bodyguards of which some are appointed by the older queens and others are loyal only to the prince, the first prince also has part of his soldier among his siblings entourage to keep an eye on them and has managed to do so thanks to his role in the military. We have the fourth prince learning nen and he is probably going to become a very serious threat to kurapika because of his natural ability. Meanwhile part of the spiders are plotting to steal the royal treasure. This is hardly difficult to follow, the only thing I can think of as confusing are the names. Maybe some translations of the last chapter are verbose or convoluted, but this problem will be fixed once the physical volumes release. It’s a good arc, probably shaping up to be one of the best shounen arcs of all time, but it’s not as complex as most people think, the only reason why they are confused is because of the names and the long time between each bulk of chapters

At the end of the day, reading manga is more to do with appreciation of the artwork.
And Hunter x Hunters artwork looks like dog shit in comparisons to Berserks,

this doesn't look like an hunterchads to me

Attached: cancerfanbase.png (1563x2483, 1.89M)

reminder, they have a discord group

Attached: discord army.png (814x192, 45K)

This is what I was talking about. Your average hunterchad will never address a complaint and use either "no, u" or "but them"

You didn't even mention the mafia and their connections to the royal family, the Kakin Justice Branch/Kakin Judiciary and the Tier 2 Justice Bureau, international officers/officials from the V6/elsewhere, how this is all one particular side of a conflict starring multiple other sub-systems within that side and multiple larger antagonist factions altogether, etc. You aren't even close to getting the full scope of the arc, this is a testament to how complex it is. Also your summary of the Spiders' role in the arc is incredibly shallow, it became more than "steal the royal treasure" once the conflict with Hisoka arose and they intertwined with mafia members.

Attached: sw-chart-390.png (6754x3726, 2.52M)

eh?

The Chad Succession War
>Succession struggle between various feuding parties whose alliances and rivalries are so complex an actual chart is needed to discern what’s happening, various unique and interesting characters being introduced with equally interesting and unique abilities, and no doubt inevitably resulting in total bloodshed the likes of which will rival the Eclipse, and stands as an arc in its own right

The virgin Berserk boat arc
>fight some cartoon pirate and recruit a mermaid for no reason
>not even a story, just a series of boss fights
>would fit as filler arc in Naruto

Attached: leorio based.jpg (234x215, 8K)

That's falseflagging, just like 'hunterchads' are doing.
It's all a way to make everyone hate each other.

Unless the protag has regen like Meliodas its a stupid plot device because someone that hand is gonna get reattached, I have a better idea dont remove the hand at all so you dont have to waste ink of bullshit to get the hand back. Oh right how the fuck did Gon not bleed to death in a couple of minute with his fucking hand missing huh?

>HxH is more convoluted so that means it's better
>i'm really smart and have based redpilled patrician taste i swear

Attached: 24174288_1547432618655505_2707986337194613547_n.jpg (320x320, 25K)

*posts smug hisoka to make you mad*

Well, I haven’t read HxH since the 368 chapter’s release and I think I’ve covered all the major plot points up until it. I think that the storyline certainly is more complex than most of shounen, but why should it be considered “the most complex arc” of all time? I enjoy it because of its intricacies, but everyone who pays attention to what is reading should be able to follow it with ease, if I have to say, it’s not insanely convoluted and this is a good thing because I’m sure that once I pick it up again once it’s ended or a considerable amount of chapters would have been released, I will be able to jump right into it without the need of rereading the arc from the beginning

>I haven’t read HxH since the 368 chapter’s release

Don't comment on things you haven't read, then, mongrel.

Also Kacho dies.

Attached: 1507752301337.jpg (376x289, 19K)

Togashi has legit autism for this succession arc bullshit, any other shonen mangaka would have resolved it but its still not done. This plot is so ridiculously long it should have been made in another manga entirely titled faggot with red eyes infiltrate noble douches in order to save the eyes of his people and shit.

Don’t know what are you implying, I’ve just stated my opinion on the fabled complexity of the arc, I’ve never mentioned Berserk because I really don’t care about comparing the two and I’ve been positive towards HxH, a series I love and enjoy, quit this kind of behavior, it only hurts the reputation of the fans and the manga, hundreds of people who come across these kind of post probably decide to not read it because of how childish the fandom seems

>Torikofag
Lol

Mate, I really don’t think that the introduction of the Mafia can have changed the setting that much, if you aren’t able to follow the story is your problem, not mine.

Slight correction, I’ve read until chapter 370, that is the last chapter of volume 35, the last one published in English, sorry for the mistake, I’ve just checked. Besides, I stand by my point

a decent product ruined by a shitty and bloated fanbase?

based and red-eye pilled

nota berkfahg but that really makes HXHfags look like a desperate edgy teens who tries really hard to defend their kid show

Exactly.

To be fair that’s only because of HxH’s fanbase being so trash that everything is shit after

>a single fanbase ruins the enjoyment of all other manga for you
RENT
FREE

It's because you can smell the steaks

Attached: shingeki-no-kyojin-4436749.jpg (728x1070, 202K)

ohnonononono please re-do your calculation all over again

Attached: ass.png (557x3818, 1.7M)

rent free

best use of a cut arm in fiction as well

Attached: x12.jpg (1560x1200, 1.08M)

That’s what he gets for trying to fake losing his hand during his fight with Santana.

kys I show answered to a complain

because through suffering he becomes more relatable.

based retard thinks he answered anything
how is gear 2nd an asspull
hos is enel an asspull
how is zoro having insane durability an asspull
how is luffy surviving ivankovs treatment an asspul
how is the crocodile fight an asspull
how is the katakuri fight an asspull
how is the merry being sentient an asspull
how is gear 4th an asspull
how is usopp shouting words of encouragement at luffy an asspull
how is bon clay an asspull

coping, as if you don't know it

it's literally falseflagging BnHAfags. you literally got duped by those retards. amazing.

Even the protagonists of Fate/ has this trope;
FSN
>Shirou Emiya had his right arm replaced by Archer's
Apocrypha
>Sieg's right arm was completely consumed by Dead count dragon shifter
Strange Fake
>John wingard received a prosthetic right arm from Dumas which is a hydra based np

If you think radiation is capable of unlimited self replication in biological hosts, you should be aware of your own intellectual deficiencies. Not to mention that the narration never mentions radiation, and the imagery shows molecules, not nuclei.

>hype whenever
When exactly was it when I was supposed to know that all stand powers, which utilize the fist, cannot use any other part of their body to the same affect? When I see shit like Giorno holding THE SAME EXACT PICTURE JOSEPH HAD WHEN HE BROKE THAT CAMERA I begin to doubt this man's ability to tell a story. What the fuck is going on? I remember when Giorno could make living things deflect damage, so why the fuck hasn't he supercharged every microbe on his body and wear a invisible death shield? King Crimson would die in an instant.

Attached: 1537448549181.jpg (720x333, 38K)

>posting tracing as an example of the manga being deep
unbased, bluepilled, cringe, and absolutely disgusting

-re

yes I know op is full of asspulls

This is just Netflix incompetence. They had the whole show rated TV-PG for years.

Based Netflix dabbing on hunter kiddies.

Casca some brown whore

>I was in a fucking Fruit's Basket thread the other day and they were there trying to shit it up
what the fuck how
they have absolutely nothing in common

They're both hugely influential manga.

Post more armless bois

Attached: dtr56n3igupbnqjrfjaob6okc4drpwib_hq.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

HxHfags waiting for new chapters

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (453x299, 165K)

but it's still a shoujo romance with not so deep themes vs a battle shounen with some slightly more complex themes

Look at these little apes dying of hunger. Fucking kek!

It's gonna be about incest, just like the Thebas Saga in greek myhology.

since when has Yea Forums become this edgy?

Yes and its hard for him to stay in control with the armor on unless he has his witch loli with him.

V is next door bro. How do you guys write this shit without feeling like shit?

Because it’s Yea Forums. No one there has a soul.

Always, what are you a newfag?

Because I getting tired of Africa and their bullshit. And no I don’t feel shit about those monkeys. Since when does Yea Forums give cares about Africa?

side characters like pakunoda have more character development than most of your shit shonen MCs
HxH is unrivaled. Togashi is manga royalty

Attached: pakunoda.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

me show no empathy me cool cool grrr

It’s not about being edgy or being cold. I simply don’t give about Africa you dumb fuck. Fucking moron

>fucking kek
Crossboarders

Where are you from, Yea Forums?

Yea Forums and /jp/

the world building in hxh is trash. Explain to me how nen remains a secret when some people naturally awaken it, pretty much anybody can train to master it and hunter is widely known profession.

oh I was just quoting the retard you replied to

fuck fuck fuck look me swear fuck shit grrrr
you clearly care if it makes you feel that strongly emotional

reddit is this way reddit.com/

Stand aside HiatusxHiatus, Bokuck no Hero, and berserkucks, it's time to show you what a REAL god-tier series looks like.

Attached: 2562342343.png (648x486, 272K)

I didn’t know you were this sad and emotional about me not caring about Africa. Why don’t you seeth more and give donations to that shithole? Anyway back to r*ddit with your ass

CARE WITH THAT EDGE BOI

Which retard are you talking about?

just report you and move on are arguing with /pol/. He probably thinks he's owning the owning the SJW snowflake epic style

daily reminder that HxH will NEVER have a reaction as massive as berserk when they finaly left the boat
youtube.com/watch?v=4VnLY_iQxGU

?¿?¿

Attached: 061D4C4D-13A0-442C-9609-2C3CB0C2EBFB.jpg (874x749, 100K)

Based Hunterchad.

Attached: Based.gif (498x458, 3.27M)

No u niggerlover

world building is an afterthought to Togashi. Nen itself was retconned into the plot well after it began

Attached: p_00002.jpg (612x1008, 191K)

wasted fucking quints

no argument

Based.

Attached: Rapist Sigma.jpg (500x511, 67K)

no one cares if you try to actually contribute in threads when hxh niggers come

All of it is the same schlock stop pretending like 1 Is better than the other.

>poor man's rose
Is this supposed to be some kind of deadly fart attack? Fucking kek. This is the "serious" and "intellectual" series Hunterfags brag about? A fucking fart attack?

Attached: George Lucas Wattle.gif (460x340, 181K)

Is this a samefag?

If the MC is asymmetrical I drop the series.
Triggers my OCD too hard.

Perhaps, perhaps not.

Hilarious

Attached: 1558580328860.jpg (300x250, 15K)

Checks out

Whoever made this doesn't know what an asspull is.

Attached: ....jpg (708x750, 78K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4xvfPIBO4Ng
>It is simple enough to be made in a cave by niggers.
>It's an airborne poison that is replicated by animals (much like methane out of a cow's ass).
>It's called a "rose" from a poor man, and the only flower that blooms from a hobo is a fart.
> Implies it's poison nuke out of the ass.
>It's a fart.

Attached: 1450993473538.jpg (255x255, 17K)

It was really cool back then.

Attached: Yang Guo Return Of the Condor Heroes.jpg (366x489, 58K)

Dude, I'm reading berserk and is getting shit tier, like the last engaging part was the tower of conviction and I'm like 4 or 5 volumes after that.
>Jrpg party making funny comments every 2 panels.
>Rape baiting all the time with girls getting kidnapped.
>Muh autistic casca being afraid of Guts ignoring how he saves her always
>Everyone is demon or an apostle now
>Wow, this guy is slashing shit (again) with that? B-Bakana!
>Hey bro, heres your op gear, you will need it now that everyone is a monster.
>Hey guts, we conveniently have an op armor for you now that you are getting rekted.
>I'm literally a cloud with electric powers
>Futuristic centaur
Like wtf am i reading, this feels like some garbage shonen now.

The true question is, will hiatus x hiatus be ever completed?

Attached: 68da507a-3158-467e-80fd-12f88475c424.jpg (1280x960, 294K)

Attached: 5722bb826619ef9f5faf942762bb1b3d.jpg (500x540, 31K)

Attached: target.png (640x480, 325K)

I actually liked MS's "big fucking deal".

Attached: 1Vfs0AR.png (549x519, 286K)

Just wanted to chime in way after the fact that you two are fools.

He didn't trace.
He's taking inspiration from real life.

It's fine.

Attached: 7057EED0-BC6F-4185-9C08-FD6ED7F95E56.jpg (1280x720, 96K)