Bokuben

Spoilers coming soon. It's an Uruka chapter.

Attached: Uruka-Tan.jpg (405x917, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1158635
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Uruka is best girl

Hopefully no shitpost in this thread.
Well said.

Attached: Preview.png (319x67, 18K)

Can't wait. Uruka a best

Attached: 1554623777864.png (1906x2413, 1.64M)

Uruka a best!

Attached: 74841718_p0.jpg (1200x729, 731K)

Looks like we're all in here already There's no one else, right?

Attached: Baka Sexy Uruka.png (912x1150, 1.05M)

I want to plug my hot ramen into Uruka

Fumino a shit.

I'm active the most during sensei chapters, I'm not that invested in Uruka, I don't dislike her but her chapters are meh for the most part, her self-sabotaging gets a little irritating sometimes which offsets the cuteness

I see that you're a connoisseur.

I was implying all the Urukabros were here already. And it's not Uruka sabotaging herself, it's Tsutsui.

Attached: 1555309244621.jpg (408x475, 40K)

Uruka a shiet. SHIET.

>Uruka chapter
I sleep.

Can’t wait for when Uruka gets rejected. She seems to want to lose.

well, fair enough

It's going to be another chapter where Uruka sabotages herself, or a fanservice chapter that goes nowhere, won't it?

Mafuyu, Fumino, and Rizu are the top 3 best girls.

>Uruka a best
>post Yotsuba
why user ?

Attached: 1546783867401.jpg (627x885, 103K)

Most likely a fanservice chapter but who knows, there's ramen involved so it can be a reference to chapter 26 and shooting herself in the foot.

I love Rizu

Attached: Rizu8.png (602x800, 527K)

I love Asumi

I love Fumino.

Attached: 1532810186081.png (1554x788, 1.16M)

You get an early reply this time user-san.

Attached: TheBestSpoiler.png (631x631, 401K)

We know, Tsutsui.

Attached: Rizu_blush.png (308x265, 79K)

I kind of don't understand why Tsutsui is so reluctant to show even the occasional pantyshot in Bokuben. Especially since Kosaki-chan proved he knows how to draw them, and it might not be a simple aversion to fanservice since there have been plenty of bra shots, cleavage shots, and bathing scenes.

5betch

based

Panty shots are pleb tier. He has good taste.

Because the Urukafag knows Uruka is ugly as sin so he posts something not ugly instead.

Maybe he's a changed man. If you think about it the pantyshot is a cliché. Tsutsui wants to innovate with the pantyline, wide hips and ass focus, in a world of boob freaks.

Fumino a best.

Attached: img_animate.jpg (360x255, 63K)

Attached: img_amazon.jpg (360x518, 108K)

They should make a proper anime only beach episode OVA with all the girls instead of adapting Senpai and Sensei's chapters

Attached: img_gamers.jpg (360x255, 46K)

Attached: img_sofmap.jpg (360x222, 27K)

Are these from the BDs? Or posters/merchandising?

>3 fumino/uruka
>2 rizu

Attached: 1551640113079.jpg (550x248, 44K)

I was thinking that next week in the anime we might get the sleepover chapter being adapted, it being just rearranged, and packed with it we'll have chapter 27 and 28, this way we'll have a whole episode entirely for the 2 Rizu kiss chapters.

Attached: 20190418_215455.png (696x202, 118K)

>what if they've grown

Sounds like a perfect summary to fumino's whole character.

Don't start this shit, I had plenty.

Attached: 1557909552009.png (580x543, 136K)

I'll instead post some Uruka's ass&hips

Attached: Peace Uruka.png (374x827, 205K)

Attached: 1535308347387.png (571x355, 200K)

Attached: 1553451907387.png (623x703, 341K)

Rizu is super cute.

I like all girls but at this point it's kinda hard to get excited about the chapter which isn't about Sensei,Tsutsui made her so powerfull that other girls(except maybe Sekijo) just look less interesting.

Has she recognised that she likes Nariyuki yet? The end of her arc implied she had but in her latest chapter she still seemed unaware.
Hopefully it gets cleared up soon.

Attached: sawako power up.jpg (259x253, 36K)

It never does because she never learns

So where are the spoilers?

All the spoilers are kind of late this week.

But what did they mean by Uruka's crisis and hot ramen? She fainted or something from the ramen, she sweat too much?

To be honest I've considered many possibilities. Maybe she was sweating so much her lingerie was showing through the clothes?

She probably has a stinky breath because of the Ramen, and only realize it when she is near Yuiga.

Rizu is so cute she deserves a dump!

Attached: c091_1544379555180.png (1850x1300, 559K)

Attached: c091_1544379618309.png (1850x1300, 524K)

Attached: c091_1544379681286.png (1850x1300, 472K)

Please no.

Attached: c091_1544379744419.png (1850x1300, 671K)

Attached: c091_1544379806717.png (1850x1300, 392K)

Attached: c091_1544379870528.png (1850x1300, 609K)

Attached: c092_02.png (800x1168, 404K)

Attached: c092_03.png (1600x1168, 822K)

Attached: c092_05.png (1600x1168, 867K)

Attached: c092_07.png (1600x1168, 902K)

Attached: c092_09.png (1600x1168, 823K)

Attached: c092_11.png (1600x1168, 749K)

Attached: c092_13.png (1600x1168, 774K)

Attached: c092_15.png (1600x1168, 710K)

Yotsuba a shit

Attached: c092_17.png (1600x1168, 662K)

Attached: c092_19.png (1600x1168, 719K)

Nobody asked but thanks.

SHE DESERVES A DOUJIN!!!

Rizu is always super cute, but she impressed me in this chapter.

There are a surprisingly large number of Bokuben doujins on Sadpanda though.

She's so fucking small and compact.

>got sweaty and had to change
WAS IT RAPE?

Title: A Maiden's Meal Has Somehow Become a Banquet for "X"
Text Based:
>Somehow, Uruka has managed to happen across both Nariyuki and Kirisu-Sensei as they were going home from checking out the apartment near Ichinose station. Uruka, suspecting nothing about them, invites them over for some ramen at a nearby place that she eats out a lot after swimming practice.
>Uruka even comments on their unique pairing, saying that Nariyuki and Mafuyu look pretty nice together, and all three of them should hang out more often. Upon hearing the comments from Uruka, Mafuyu suddenly seemed preoccupied with keeping up appearances and mentioning that there's nothing more between them aside from the relationship of teacher and student.
>Uruka doesn't notice this statement as she leads them inside and they begin ordering their meals. However, what Uruka does notice, is how comfortable they act around each other. Nariyuki helps out Sensei with her choice of ramen and keeps her in line, while Uruka is slightly ignored.
>Nariyuki chooses the spicy ramen for Sensei, and Uruka decides to choose it as well as a sort of friendly competition between all three of them. As they start eating, it quickly becomes apparent that Sensei can't handle the heat and starts getting really red in the face.
>Nariyuki suddenly panics and starts taking care of her, fanning wind into her face and fetching a lot of water, while Uruka falls into a similar panic but over another reason
>She wonders if Nariyuki has ever cared for a girl as much as he did for Mafuyu tonight, before snapping out of it and going to get help for Mafuyu.
>Eventually, Mafuyu turns out just fine and they walk their separate paths, Nariyuki opting to walk with Mafuyu as they both live in close to each other, and to make sure she is perfectly fine.
>Uruka thinks to herself again about the events that transpired just a earlier, and decides that it was just the heat of the ramen and the moment. But she still can't help but wonder...

Don't forget me, Uruka a best!

Attached: d3bd4d704ee1fcd79e22f71aff5c769f1555154535_fwide.jpg (640x360, 67K)

Wife material.

>It's another Sensei chapter
YAKUZAMAN IS FUCKING BASED

>Nariyuki helps out Sensei with her choice of ramen and keeps her in line, while Uruka is slightly ignored.
Jesus, he really is settling into a helper/parent for her.
Also, Uruka's chapter is almost entirely about Sensei

Axe soon bokubros

>Preview claims that Uruka is in a crisis
>turns out it's actually Mafuyu
What did Tsutsui mean by this?

It's bokubenisbros

Jesus, can Uruka be anymore cucked.

>Uruka gets cucked by Sensei: the chapter
Poor Yea Forums, she just can't catch a break.

Attached: Fox hands.png (279x120, 53K)

Oof. Sorry Urukanons.

Uruka a shit.

I'm sorry anons the spoilers are fake and LRR hasn't posted any yet

>motherfucking uruka is subconsciously shipping them

I guess that's the result of her cuck fetish mixing up with her admiration for kirisu sensei. So is it confirmation that moeyuki and sensei have the highest intimacy?

Attached: c063_10.png (1568x1145, 797K)

Dude, Uruka being okay with losing to sensei is a much better fate than being all gloomy about it.

I figured we would get an Uruka is jealous chapter eventually. Her being jealous of Sensei and not Fumino is completely unexpected though.

Attached: just take it, you've earned it.png (632x496, 194K)

Fake and gay

Fuck you got me good. Well played.

>decides that it was just the heat of the ramen and the moment. But she still can't help but wonder...
If sensei is in love with nariyuki

[citation needed]

Attached: Kizuna.png (544x565, 417K)

Surely the real chapter will be better than this.

So Mafuyu chapter again 2 weeks

That's it. I didn't think it would happen, but Sensei End if the real end.

This chapter will be more logical with Rizu or Fumino than Mafuyu

Stop falling for fake spoilers. Uruka won't get cucked that hard.

That's a really well-made fake spoiler though

That’s why it’s fake. We’re not getting actual progress. Too good to be true.

>have a girl's chapter completely dedicated to another girl
This is bullshit.

Title: The overcoat that grieves from the heat sometimes resists the kindness from "X"
>Uruka, Chinami, and Ayuko are at Uruka's favorite Ramen Spot, where Uruka and Ayuko ordered the Extreme Spicy Inferno Ramen. Ayuko commented on how she can't stop sweating from eating it, while Uruka asked if Chinami would like a bite. Chinami, however, declined, saying that she's meeting Nariyuki's husband Haruma after this. This caused Uruka to remember that she's going to Nariyuki's place to study next.
>At Nariyuki's place, Nariyuki commented how much effort Uruka has put into studying, but also noticed that Uruka's still wearing her coat. Uruka brushed it off, saying that she's merely cold. The truth, however, is because how much she's sweating that her shirt turned into a see-through.
>Nariyuki decided to bring a piping hot Ginger Honey Tea to combat the cold, only to end with Uruka wearing her scarf to hide her sweat coming from her face.
>Remembering what Fumino had said about women's sensitivity to temperature is different from men, Nariyuki tried using many things to warm Uruka up, only to bring the opposite effect.
Real one this time
1/2

>With both at their limit, Nariyuki told Uruka to take them off and go into the futon. While Uruka tried to decline, believing that Uruka came down with a cold, Nariyuki insisted that she does what he said. The true heroine+the twins, however, came home just as Uruka began to take her coat off.
>Mizuki's soul left her body upon seeing the scene, and then demanded an explanation from Nariyuki on what's going on. Uruka intervened, and told them that everything was due to her eating that ramen, and Mizuki believed her.
>As Nariyuki walked Uruka home, the former told the latter that she could've just told him the truth. Uruka told him that she doesn't want to be disliked by him, before trying to correct herself. Nariyuki nonchalantly told Uruka that there's no way he'd ever hate her, before continuing on with pointing out her mistakes on her English Essay. Uruka, blushing, asked if he could repeat what he said again, only for Nariyuki to repeat the other thing, before telling him to forget about it.
Please enjoy the Uruka chapter
2/2

Attached: 1556433232789.jpg (326x308, 23K)

This is fine. This is totally fine. Fuck you Yakuzaman

Attached: Uruworried.jpg (248x299, 78K)

That's more like it.

Ok that's a cute moment like pic related. The other spoiler had me sweating.

Attached: TooKyuute.jpg (1179x1200, 197K)

>just more boring shenanigans with no progression
Now this is the Bokuben that we know and love.

Don't worry, I don't really have plans on doing it ever again. Once is good enough and it took all of my creative juices to make it, combined with the spoilers being relatively late this week. Thanks for the (You)s, everyone

Attached: 1554824460436.jpg (512x512, 30K)

That’s more like it. Nothing happening like most Uruka chapters.
Who gets the next chapter?

>Yeah Uruka chapter bro
>It's actually cucked Uruka chapter
Based yakuzaman

Rizu arc next

So which is the real thing? Is the real one?

>It's a date chapter between Nariyuki and Sensei with Uruka as the third wheel despite it being her chapter.

I actually feel kind of bad for Yea Forums.

Attached: Don't Take My Puppets Away.gif (740x416, 2.94M)

You may have started something. Maybe next time someone else will do it.

Attached: 1554002353419.png (201x282, 35K)

God damn it, should have scrolled down.

Yeah the second spoiler is the real one.

The filler one. What do you think?

Probably Fumino

It's not like the first one isn't filler.

For me, it'd only become annoying the following times, since it's gonna become a common thing of guessing which of these spoilers are real, but I can't speak for everyone. Depends on the upcoming chapters and the spoiler release times.

Well it's easy to do that. LRR posts them on Reddit only so if anyone checks there he can tell which is true or false.

Very well. I dare to be delusional.

The other one could lead to romantic development at least. Nariyuki and Uruka’s relationship hasn’t changed for ages.

Attached: ddt_darktrident 27ac7.png (1286x1580, 1.52M)

I really would've liked this to be real.

BOOOOORING!!!...

22i not even hiding it anymore

Attached: ded uruka.jpg (684x637, 351K)

speedreader gonna speed read

>Nariyuki's husband
??

It's fake.
This makes the threads a real mess.

Is Bokuben really doomed to get the axe?

Did Yuuna get the axe? No. So Bokuben won't.

Learn to punctuate

Why isn't the manga getting a sales boost? Don't anime normally boost the sales of the source material?

Because the anime is shit

Didn't stop 5toubun

Bad marketing, comparison to 5toubun who came first with preemptive disregarding, first part of the story is super weak. The latter usually kills any anime adaptation. Pic related.

Attached: c0aa6e9be05686fa9d19e92bb69943a2.jpg (766x1079, 189K)

How was the anime badly marketed?

5toubun is already a standout among any other haremshit, even a shit anime will help to boost its popularity.
There's nothing special about Bokuben.

>There's nothing special about Bokuben.
Please elaborate

fumino a shit

I think in understand what wants to say. There's no unique quirk in Bokuben that stands out and it feels like a pretty standard WSJ romcom formular. From time to time it drags and there are too many filler chapters. Doesn't feel like there's a plot that is steadily moving forwards but mainly episodic events.

Bokuben's quirk is that the MC is cuter than the girls.

Uruka is UruCUTE

You fucking faggot. Stop fucking asking the same fucking retarded shit every fucking time. If you are shitposting don't even reply instead of making this a fucking ritual.

Why yes, she is. Don't let the SEAmonkeys tell you otherwise.

Attached: Moesmerizing Uruka.png (578x504, 307K)

SEAmonkeys?

You mean having a teacher being treated as an actual part of the harem.
Still won’t win but it’s interesting to see.

most of the fumino fanbase

But the only SEA regular here is an Asumifag.

By the way isn't me . I'm not talking with you.

I'm a SEA and I like all girls though

>Asumi and Uruka are best girl and second-best girl respectively
>Their names are written in hiragana
What did they mean by this?

I'm a senseifag though.

Which SEA country, by any chance?

Whose chapter next week?

22i couldn't be bothered to come up with kanji to write the names. By extension, this would imply Foom, Rizu and Sensei are the only actual contenders.

I'm a flip user

>Mizuki's soul left her body upon seeing the scene
I worry about this girl's health more than Foom's

FOOM CHAPTER NEXT

Really?

Post the text preview.

Chinks and Reddit.

>skeleton chapter next
I sleep

You're just repeating what I said there's nothing official. Although it's either that or Rizu with another round of girl rotation before someone's arc.

Attached: Uruphone.png (203x235, 35K)

>shit chapter for a shit girl
Pottery

If it's reverse order rotation then it will be Fumino next and then Rizu chapter, right?

OH BOY A FILLER EPISODE

SEA here. I prefer Mafuyu more than other girl. Her chemistry with Nariyuki very well done

Will we ever get another toilet chapter?

Attached: 1537712160558.jpg (261x257, 16K)

>it's an Uruka chapter
>but not really
BASED 22i SAVING THE CHAPTER OH YEAH

Way more boring than the fake spoiler. I sleep.

>I will pretend to be hypnotized

Wasn't the only SEAfag an Asumifag? Looks like anons' opinion stemming from single cases is wrong. Let's also forget about the reddit, chink and other meta shit, shall we?
It should be, and most likely with her arc.
That spoiler is fake.

Attached: 1535813566376.png (257x404, 69K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190427-225624_VLC.jpg (1913x1078, 822K)

>fake
>when a made up chapter has more development and makes more sense than what 22i writes

Goodnight user. Sweet dreams

Attached: 1557047721721.png (71x106, 14K)

Not really, you just want to see Sensei. Gotta wait a couple weeks for that hang on. You can sleep.

Attached: Uruwink.png (846x588, 641K)

Oh come on, it was development for Uruka too, a chapter of jealousy and suffering makes for a decent arc foreshadowing chapter.
I'd love to see an aggressive Uruka and not
>the woman who cucked herself to death

Rizu will get the last arc and the endgame

Easy bros, we buy our time.

Attached: 1557858595555.png (280x280, 115K)

Hopefully, she's my solid second choice and anyone is better than Foominoshit, except Asumi.

You seem more pleased that Uruka didn't get cucked in her own chapter than with what we got

this

it's got a Mafuyu and a Sawako that's about it.

Yes, and in fact it didn't happen, like the scat chapter someone was anticipating.

Tsutsui might get desperate
sensei winning might boost tank sales
a legendary series perhaps.

I'm a Fuminofag an Urukafag and a Senseifag. Not because I like them all, but because I shitpost as all of them.

Best girl never wins

Attached: 1555784144489.jpg (1910x2074, 884K)

I want to pinch Fumino's pudgy cheeks

Attached: 20190523_114331.png (311x368, 113K)

Imagine that ever happening.

It will be 100% her fault. When was the last time she made any progress?

The kiss was progress, even if she dismissed it as a greeting.

I agree and I don't even read this.

Don't worry, Nariyuki will be the one to fall for her

Attached: 1554622656812.png (729x500, 513K)

>tfw this future is closed now that Nariyuki dropped the VIP
Urukua is made for suffering and kangaroo cock.

Based

She's a loser. It comes with the territory.

How so? Dropping the VIP was only because he had to go to a non Ichinose University, he still has to go to University, he just uses his job money/Yuigadad check.

Uruka is literally perfect and you can't convince me otherwise.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 03 [720p].mkv-0002.jpg (1366x768, 137K)

Nor would I try to.

Attached: 1553760947199.png (920x740, 308K)

Uruka is a goddess

Attached: 1556994607315.jpg (1803x2243, 1.04M)

Cant help the mentally disabled

I still can't see Nariyuki falling for any of them. The girls themselves are fairly passive too and aren't pursuing him. Weird Sensei relationship aside, they seem more like friends to him. Uruka briefly got him to see her that way before wrecking it.

The true path of sensei shall not be swayed by your false idols, as delicious and brown as they may be.

Why hasn't Tsutsui drawn one of these for Uruka

Attached: D6SzeTFUYAEzixi.jpg (900x1200, 220K)

He did

Attached: D4CvjNyUEAAByEr.jpg (1536x2048, 484K)

Also she was the first one drawn before episode 1

Attached: D3eSmYoUIAI_sa6.jpg (1536x2048, 533K)

Falling? Not sure but it feels like he sees himself as sensei's keeper already. That "proposal" of his makes it sound like he expects to stay in sensei's life in the future.

Also it just occurred to me if people are stalking sensei's apartment like Miharu expects then someone has to be catching him coming and going from there. Perhaps one of the non-yuiga twins and their mommy?

Uruka was a mistake

>Uruka is a miracle
Fixed it for you faggot

Attached: 1536288088201.jpg (1000x1960, 2.46M)

A mistake to make so cute, indeed.

Attached: 20190523_184920.png (218x248, 63K)

Does anyone happen to have that panel where Uruka is trying to speak English and she's all like "Ai raiku suimu suimu" ?. It's way cute and i can't find it even after rereading almost the whole series.

She makes me way too hard to be a mistake.

Attached: URUKAWAII.png (1266x1852, 1.28M)

The MECHA HAYAII?

Attached: MECHA KAWAII.png (784x1145, 387K)

Based mistake user

Thank you my man.

Honestly I think this might be the funniest chapter the manga ever had, every other chapter just felt boring as hell.

Attached: 1422245719343.png (404x298, 197K)

Tuu kyuutoo

Attached: 1555869179259.png (203x294, 55K)

On reddit this part is crossed out, it's about Kobayashi, so it's referring to Uruka's delusion or some reddit joke I don't get.

Go back

I liked the hypnotits chapter just as much.

Is the author of bokuben marui maru? The artstyle looks the same.

That chapter was stacked with good moments.

Attached: Spoooil.png (444x592, 227K)

Hey hey people,

I masturbated to Uruka because of this thread. I don't even watch her anime or read her manga

Peace out.

>I still can't see Nariyuki falling for any of them.
That's what you get when you have the MC early on declare that he won't purse any romance, to the girl he suspected of liking him mind you.

Attached: 26_14.jpg (870x1269, 137K)

Comprehensible, Uruka is bewitching.

Attached: 20190523_185018.png (400x502, 174K)

He just needs to be forced into a relationship

Oh shit its actually a sensei chapter secretly!!

Mizuki will win then

Even if every girl suddenly went crazy and decided to rape him I don't think they'd be able to go through with it

Mafuyu > Rizu = Fumino > Uruka = Ashumi

I doubt he understands the significance of what he said. Harem MCs reach crazy levels of denseness.
Their current relationship can’t really last anyway.

Sensei is going to prat fall her way into pregnancy.

Retard

That spoiler is fake the real one is down there.

>All the Bokus go Yandere
>At best all they can do is hug him for longer than 5 seconds

A shame, really.

You'll have your sensei come 2 weeks. She got her chapter last week.

Attached: 1556815601991.png (493x343, 97K)

It couldn't be a real Uruka chapter without an ending like this one:
>Uruka, blushing, asked if he could repeat what he said again, only for Nariyuki to repeat the other thing, before telling him to forget about it.

>it's an Uruka chapter
I sleep.

Mizuki is probably angry that her brother dared to lay hands on her beloved Takemoto senpai and still doesn't know she is one of the girls in love with him.

>Their current relationship can’t really last anyway.
Which is why it's interesting to see how far Tsutsui is willing to go with them. As things currently stand Nariyuki is way closer to her than he is with the other girls, something heavy has to shake the status quo

Nah her over the top reaction is because she has nothing on Uruka. While she is taller than Rizu and has a better figure than Fumino, Uruka has the best of both worlds.

yeah and Mafuyu is an old hag, that strangely makes sense

You know, I haven't written a sensei story since last year and it'd be a shame to let be forgotten just like that.
I'm writing this as a story. I don't know how long it'll take, but it's happening.

>It's an Uruka chapter
Ski-
>It's actually a stealth sensei chapter
Alright I'm in

>Was actually a fake
Back to skipping it then.
See you next week

Take me with you.

She's the hottest girl

Attached: 1557597173105.webm (1920x1080, 2.42M)

Both front and rear.

Attached: 1555198436914.webm (1920x1080, 981K)

Why haven’t any pages leaked? Is it because it’s Uruka. We had a fair amount of leaks last chapter.

cute dinner date soon

Attached: 1557598501935.jpg (1271x2797, 455K)

> Uruka, blushing, asked if he could repeat what he said again, only for Nariyuki to repeat the other thing, before telling him to forget about it.
Oh, look. It's THIS development again. Why are uruka chapters so boring?

For one, this weeks spoiler were late. Two, last week was after Golden week so everything was early. And I know you wanted this thread to be more dead but get over it

Nothing left to do with Uruka. Her going abroad means she has already lost.

*best

Attached: 1556054584374.png (1066x1298, 2.49M)

Seeing the pace at which the romance here goes, her winning after she comes back wouldn't even be strange

What a dream

Attached: Urudaijobu.png (370x370, 135K)

Unlikely, the other girls won't wait.

But nothing like this has happened in a long time.

anime was worth it
needs sensei some jiggle scenes

Switch Uruka with Fumino in the spoilers and you people would eat this shit up.

Damn, Bokuben really is only readable once every 5 weeks during the Sensei chapters.

You're not supposed to care about their opinion.

Attached: 20190523_184953.png (134x311, 39K)

change swimming club to Ibara club and it could even work.

You'll see it happening next week

But Fumino doesn't like the Ibara club and wouldn't hang out with them.

and probably nobody from the Ibara club has a boyfriend

> No Mafuyu chapter

So that continue living

Nice quadruple dubs

>Uruka
>winning

I'll surrender if she's last in the popularity polls

Attached: 1555869116558.png (163x239, 60K)

Dropped bokuben 30 or so chapters ago, did anything happen yet or it's still all filler?

>B-b-but fumino!

Pathetic

Mafuyu had an arc to end all arcs, and Asumi had one too.
Also Nariyuki and Rizu slept over at Sawako's house.

I will fite you. Uraka is best girl

I don't see you denying it.
Fumino gets chapter just as bad, but you fags don't seem to complain when that happens.

To be fair we don't complain about ours either. It's the good old shitfling.

Attached: Cute Dorks.png (438x239, 83K)

So nothing

Ok, here (you) deserve this.

Don't know what you're on about, it wasn't fuminofags who screeched for a solid month about an arc being filler.

If Sensei truly is the endgame, one of these days that fake spoiler will become real. As of now the only one who knows Nariyuki-Mafuyu is Rizu and that was way before they were comfortable with each others like this.

No, Asumi doesn't count.

>it wasn't fuminofags who screeched for a solid month about an arc being filler
This has nothing to do with this, but literally everyone did that.

One of her best chapters

>This has nothing to do with this
It establishes a pattern or lack there of

>I-it was everyone because otherwise it doesn't fit my narrative!

Uruka is too good to be in this shit haremfest

Stop deflecting. This chapter is another in a long line of uninspired filler chapters with uruka that go nowhere and change nothing. The fact that you don't complain about your waifus poor treatment or worse try to defend it by bashing an unrelated girl for no reason is mind boggling.

I never complain or bash other girls when they get similar chapters though. The filler chapters in my opinion are the best part of Bokuben.
I just find it ironic that people shit on Uruka specifically for it, but welcome it when it's about another character.

Attached: amania_orz 5451.jpg (1000x1240, 213K)

Nice, thank you.

Attached: a best smile.png (473x506, 160K)

What kind of deck would she run

People complain about uruka and senpai filler chapters because they have so many of them. A cute filler chapter is fine every once in a while, for instance the mecha hayai or the hickey chapter. But if you compare the number of filler chapters they have to say sensei or fumino it's not even close. Also this chapter seems like it's using recycled ideas from previous ones. It's boring.

Man why would you even care about whatever they say. They don't like Uruka, it's their loss.

Attached: 1554004259578.png (424x500, 99K)

Uruka has a lot of plot related 2 parters, though.
I'd say Sensei and Rizu have way more fillers.
Yeah, you're right.
I'm off anyways.

I'm not a Yugioh fag but I'm gonna go with some niche OTK gimmick.

Mystic Mine Burn or True Draco

Actually, if the Amerifats and the SEAniggers won't keep the thread from dieing while the civilised world sleeps, who will?

Attached: 20190523_184802.png (236x624, 144K)

Mecha Hayai was overrated

39 was overrated

This, if the anime adapts it the threads will be unbearable

Wallfag detected.

Not really, it's pretty good and cute.

It was big when it came out. In retrospect, it wasn't much of anything.

>DUDE ENGLISH LMAOOO SO MECHA KAWAII (Japanese for Cute)
Yikes. I'm not a flatfag but even Fumino filler chapters are better than Uruka's magnum opus

>imagine replying to such poor bait

Actually I've been thinking about it recently, and between the School camp kiss and the After cinema near kiss Rizu got, Fumino didn't get much of anything romantically speaking so Tsutsui gave her this big moment but she actually didn't get much after.

Moeyuki's very first lap pillow. What a beautiful moment.

>Tsutsui gave her this big moment but she actually didn't get much after.
Isn't that Fumino's gimmick? She got a kiss--though I use that word loosely--at the school festival, but all that came out of it was half a chapter of misunderstandings.

Come on now. Fucking speedreaders. And this was a group chapter so you have no excuses.

Attached: 20 (3).png (889x1300, 287K)

We had a character like that? When was she introduced?

The sheer volume of those soft breasts, the lucid and rigid appereance of the blazer contrasting with it. I'm hard.

Attached: Ashumad.png (469x324, 224K)

Never surrender. A true captain goes down with his ship.

Who cares? Just let it die. Nothing of value comes from these threads aside from spoilers and chapter dumps. Just a bunch of retards screaming at each other.

yeah, it was a big deal back then, but it's importance keeps diluting over time, just like Fumino's character

You bet I'm the captain of the fucking ship.
This thread is mild conpared to others we had. We had two threads during the week, those probably absorbed all the shitposting urges.

Attached: 1555784863554.png (328x364, 80K)

Attached: D6hoirxUwAEqC9H.png (643x873, 379K)

How did you know, user?

>Nariyuki and Uruka’s relationship will never change
ftfy

Based

About fucking time you replied to my bait, fucking shitposter I know you lurk here.

damn senseifags are seething hard about the shitty filler chapter last week

It's not like she wants it to change, She is ok with being just friends, in fact thanks to him tutoring her she is closer to him then she ever was before.

Nobody believes you faggot. Your bait is weak and known.

Uruka would give the best sex objectively

Attached: 1555179991057.jpg (2728x3564, 2.07M)

But she has no vagoo

Her tanlines doesn't make sense. She is an indoor pool swimmer right?

I want to ___ Asumi

>Uruka chapter

Attached: 1520218406493.png (635x618, 1.5M)

erase

>sweaty tomboy
Nariyuki has a smell fetish. If he knew he would have ravaged her right there.

Based.

Uruka smells.

Based

only swim team member I care about

Attached: happy ikeda.jpg (95x129, 7K)

like my semen

mastermind

she will save bokuben

Attached: ikedetermined.jpg (82x102, 7K)

If Fumino doesn't win, I'll riot.

last boss

blue hair and pink hair are only good girls
other two girls fucking suck. uruka only has big tits
get out get out get out

Based Ikeda saving this horrible thread.

Attached: 1555202042055.jpg (171x284, 23K)

Ikeda needs to set off more shenanigans

She, Sawako and Kawase

FUMINO AND MAFUYU BEST GIRLS
WELCOME BRO

Attached: ikeda is a shitposter.png (643x495, 283K)

Based Ikeda laying down the truth

It's true though?

What are the chances that Asumi only appears in a single episode?

low, she still has to set up maid sensei

Attached: vision of future.png (811x593, 747K)

Zero. She will also appear in the OVA

Attached: based.jpg (480x360, 23K)

after everyone gets their mini arc is it gonna start heading toward the ending or are they each getting another mini arc somewhere down the line

Attached: MASTERMIND.png (643x495, 128K)

I want to cum inside Uruka!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 06 [720p].mkv-0002.jpg (1366x768, 115K)

it's a shame what happened to sawako abs guy after 103

Attached: RIP abs guy.jpg (688x380, 128K)

Sawako is way hotter like this though

Attached: W9.png (902x1300, 359K)

Attached: 01.jpg (1573x1125, 711K)

Attached: 02.jpg (1407x1071, 582K)

Attached: 03.jpg (1455x1115, 540K)

CUTE

>tomboy in winter clothes

Every day the fetish grows stronger

>fumishit chapter next
I can't wait for the threads

>tomboy
she isnt

Winter Uruka a cute!

Uruka >>> Fumino

going by the current rotation the poll results will come in 3 or 4 weeks, depending if they skip Asumi since her arc just ended and the poll will very likely be a group chapter or a sensei chapter
>Fumino
>Rizu
>Poll
or
>Fumino
>Rizu
>Asumi
>Poll

According to the text it's not like Uruka backpedals, she's more mad about Nariyuki being so dense about it, he gets it wrong 2 times. Nice lessons about a woman's heart.

Rizu is getting an arc though.

I just wished for Uruka's arc to come before the polls. Now Urukafags will attribute her last place in it solely on the fact thay she didn't have an arc.

>Fumino's lucky day next

>something something fumino
>three filler chapters in a row
@ me when we get a chapter for our girls Rizu and sekijou

Uruka's studying abroad conflict before already counts as an arc for her

what will uruka's arc be called?
>The Loser Being Written Out of the Story Drowns in a [X]

>Urukashit chapter

Attached: worst girl.png (770x313, 164K)

>>The Loser Being Written Out of the Story Drowns in a [X]
That name was already used last arc.

>three filler chapters in a row
We got like a dozen or two filler chapters in a row before, three chapters is a mere nothing

Attached: 1384882768002.jpg (500x394, 27K)

That should have been the Asumi arc title

Who?

But Tsubame is genki like Uruka and Lino is smol like Asumi. Those are his favourite characters.

Does Rizu even have a backstory? What can he even come up with for her that wouldn’t be boring or silly.

You don't need to have a backstory for an arc.
Looking at how the other arcs went, I'd rather get a full on romcom arc instead of shitty forced drama.

A board game tournament where she and Nariyuki enter as a pair.

Botan

>the final arc won't have Uruka
Based 22i

Attached: the genius gets repeating [X].png (413x416, 109K)

>What can he even come up with for her that wouldn’t be boring or silly

Something laptop no doubt.

I wanna talk to Urukafags. I want you to tell me honestly what you think about this chapter. How can you even like it? How can you enjoy this continuous stream of samething over samething chapter after chapter that is focused on Uruka? Literally everytime something happens and is blush/misunderstanding that leads to nothing. Literally nothing. This chapter is essentially boring and brings nothing to the character that didn't have before. It doesn't even involve a new place it's just the nth uninspired shenanigan Tsutsui came up in an hour. Don't you want Uruka to have better chapters? Then you cannot like this one.

Her last chapter wasn't filler and was nothing like this one.

seething

We're going to get more filler chapters in a row past this too.

I wonder how much she would need carried

An actual romance arc would be good but he seems unwilling given how he back-pedalled with Fumino.

She's a supreme cutie and she's hot as fuck.

This chapter is not really unlike any other filler chapter for any other girl.

Shh, we're supposed to take this moment to shit on Uruka and divert the hate from Fumino.

Except Uruka is supposed to be in love with Nariyuki and trying to get him to fall for her/confess to him.
Uruka's filler chapters are the most eggregious ones.

It happens to every girl, but not every girl is as cute as Uruka

>and trying to get him to fall for her/confess to him
Stop skipping chapters.

Uruka has had abzolutely zero progress on that front, hell, she's actually doing worse now.

It’s much worse for her because we don’t even get new interactions between them. There’s been no change for ages.

Maybe try reading her last chapter before spewing shit out of your mouth.

Not every girl can be sensei.

Is vizanon dead anyway?

>that smile edit

Viz is available for free now if you use the shonen jump app

It's no use. The bias is unhidable on their end.

The picture compression is utter garbage. Vizanon released 2-3 chapters in shit quality though.

Attached: imagine.jpg (844x685, 176K)

Who?

Yuiga Nariyuki, the main character of bokubenis

bokubend it like beckham

I unironically hope we never see her again.

Rise up redditchads.

Attached: 03-04s.jpg (1763x1300, 1.92M)

Attached: poochied.png (890x559, 422K)

She looks so ugly, damn
Not only is she useless but her design is trash

her mom is pretty cute
she just has a dumb hairstyle

Why did he have to drop the ball so hard on her anyway. She's practically unlikeable

it's hard to have a senpai character when the main characters are already third years unless she's also his neighbor or something
her arc was total nonsense though

TADAIMA

>history teacher
>has a history with the MC's family
holy shit how do I nominate Tsutsui for every writing award in Japan

>It couldn't be a real Uruka chapter without an ending like this one:
>>Uruka, blushing, asked if he could repeat what he said again, only for Nariyuki to repeat the other thing, before telling him to forget about it.
Keke so true
> repeat, repeat, repeat
Again!! Worst girl

>>Remembering what Fumino had said about women's sensitivity to temperature is different from men,
It couldn't be a real chapter if Nariyuki doesn't think about Fumino

Let's not forget Uruka shoots herself in the foot this week in the anime. All the animeonly Urukafags are going to jump ship. Any former Urukafag that did the same back in the day? What's your current ship?

Attached: 16 (6).png (891x1300, 396K)

Fuminofags also got a lot of shit from the lipstick chapter but that was mostly to bash them because they thought the kiss was going to be important. And then it turned out to be nothing but a joke.

Have any of her lessons actually helped? He always makes mistakes wth Uruka and he says misleading stuff all the time like with Sensei.

Only in fumino chapters

It's literally over my dudes

Attached: IMG_20190428_033040.jpg (1000x2000, 453K)

>Foom is most destructive
>sensei and rizu are the one you actually enjoy

No one is asking for that, but what I would like is progress. The previous chapter cemented more and more that sensei has changed in her behaviour around Nariyuki after her arc and 106. Granted, Mafuyu was always steadily losing her ice queen persona but the change that her arc introduced was the most prominent one. For example, Mafuyu is okay with Nariyuki putting advances on her as long as he does it at the right time. That's progress, clear progress and even going as far as to refuse the contract because Nariyuki was scared shitless and wouldn't come over otherwise.

Uruka's whole plotline is about her moving away from moeyuki, not getting closer.

>imouto boat
Hey I did that in high school physics. My boat didn't float so good though.

The author shouldn't have made the other girls pretty friendly and cooperative from the start. It makes it harder to see changes,

What does progress amount to if Fumino is going to win anyway?

manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1158635

Someone properly dump it in a new thread in 10 minutes or I'm doing shitty screenshots

It already happened

Yeah I was late

Attached: 1555868857997.png (509x321, 110K)

aren't they usually made of milk cartons or something

That's a lot of sweat.

That's retarded user

Yet that is also not happening and she seems stuck in this endless cycle of nothingness

I don't see how you make a whole boat out of those. Sounds like a lot more work than just getting slabs of cardboard and some duct tape.

No it's just common sense

Attached: 1527482931079.png (265x228, 35K)

How so?

FOOM

Attached: d8d14e1.jpg (818x1200, 210K)

So because one girl has a good amount of chance to win that means the author should stop focusing on the other girls? That's a retarded notion and you should feel bad. Even more so when Tsutsui is literally doing the opposite because he's been doing an incredible job with Mafuyu (way more then with any other girl in my opinion) and arguably also Rizu.
>No it's just common sense
Define common sense user all you're doing is showing how big of a brainlet you are.

I meant that Fumino winning is common sense. And I'm saying that the characters being stale or developing is irrelevant in the terms of romance since they are going to lose anyway.

>in my headcanon Fumino is ENDGAME therefore all progress on other girls is completely irrelevant

Attached: 1551345949250.jpg (239x635, 63K)

One, we've been covering your delusions and negationism long enough in other threads so I'll refrain from doing it here.
Two, yes they are kinda irrelevant because ultimately they amount to nothing. If they don't get with Nariyuki it's all up to nothing you realise that?

>One, we've been covering your delusions and negationism long enough in other threads so I'll refrain from doing it here.
You might be confusing me with yourself here user.
>Two, yes they are kinda irrelevant because ultimately they amount to nothing. If they don't get with Nariyuki it's all up to nothing you realise that
They are not though, is this your very first romcom or something?

>all progress with X is completely irrelevant because Y will win
Yeah, keep your retarded opinions for yourself thank you very much.

Every single chapter between but not including the first and the last is filler. It was obvious from chapter 1 that fumino was gonna win so there you have it, you're welcome for me saving you 3 more months of meaningless fluff

The one who seems confused and new to this stuff is you
Thanks but it's useless, this people will keep on arguing and call you a shitposter.

So basically, it's your same recyceled argumentation.
>I think X will win therefore everything else is irrelevant
Let alone the simple fact that I never even argued/addressed against your headcanon that Fumino will win since that wasn't even the point of this discussion. But seeing as how you're blatantly moving goalposts to justify everything you're saying with "but Fumino will win" is enough for me to give this last (you). Enjoy it.

>foom
I hibernate.

You still didn't explain how that doesn't justify it and just went for "it's just wrong". I can see that it is a formidable and quite impossible task to argumentate convincingly but I'll take your concede.

>You still didn't explain how that doesn't justify it and just went for "it's just wrong"
You mean, just like you've been doing this entire time? Where do you even get the gall to call me out anyone on not justifying shit when you're the one who claimed shit first without any justification? All you've been doing is
>Fumino will win therefore any progress with any girl is irrelevant
That's not an argument! Let alone the simple fact that that claim is debunked simple and straight by reading the fucking series itself. Hell, I'll take the most recent example as well for you if you want justification for my end.
Mafuyu would have never gotten to courage to even visit Nariyuki's home in 106 to pay her respects to his father (and inform him on her choices) if not for the literal progress they went through in her arc. Hell, she even set next to him to support him on his decision and give "him" courage to express his wish to his mother. So because Fumino wins in the end, all that is suddenly irrelevant? You are full of shit user.

>triggered delusional senseifag
I was going to bring up my reasoning but it wont matter anyway

user I'm not saying chatacters are don't getting development. I'm saying that that development is ultimately irrelevant, and if more development for any other character were to be or not that would also be irrelevant.

>all I did was literally just describe entirely what happened in 106 without any headcanon
>Mafuyu would have never gotten the courage to even visit Nariyuki's home in 106 to pay her respects to his father (and inform him on her choices) if not for the literal progress they went through in her arc. Hell, she even set next to him to support him on his decision and give "him" courage to express his wish to his mother
>calls me delusional
What is delusional there? It's what happened.
>>I was going to bring up my reasoning
>BUUUT then you debunked my entire reasoning and now all I can do is damage control
I see.

>I'm saying that that development is ultimately irrelevant
>development for the MC because of any other girl becomes irrelevant because Fumino will win
user, are you pretending to be retarded?

No you fucking faggot, because this is a Romantic Comedy and romantic development between two characters that won't end up together is irrelevant. You're either retarded or playing it.

>because this is a Romantic Comedy and romantic development between two characters that won't end up together is irrelevant
No, because it's straight up proven wrong in the series itself. You are the on blatantly denying content by something which is in its entirety a headcanon. Nariyuki was able to confront his mother because sensei was there to encourage him and the reason sensei was there is because of the progress they made in her arc.
I am easily poking holes in your headcanon which you so easily like to ignore.

Attached: dfgdg.jpg (222x355, 22K)

The "head" canon that you need to put holes in is the Fumino end and you're not doing much on that front. And I'll be kind and reinstate what I said clearly.
Characters do develop I'm not denying that, it includes Sensei, Nariyuki and all. What I'm arguing is that any romantic development that isn't functional to the actual endgame onto which all the manga stems on is actually filler and irrelevant. Sensei's development in getting closer to Nariyuki is irrelevant simply because she won't win. So what I'm saying is that it might as well ot happen so that ot doesn't create delusions which luckily you don't seem to abide to, that's why I'm going easy on you, also the fact that you dislike Uruka which at least qualifies you as a decent human bean.

>holes in is the Fumino end
I am not entirely disagreeing on that or even argued against that, the development between Nariyuki and any other girl is not irrelevant thanks to that simple fact. If you want to be specific, you'd have to say "romantic" development from the start, which is what becomes irrelevant, not progress in its entirety. Since as you can see, is easily proven wrong

But I was meaning it was romantic and even said it before that post. Also there can't really be any development that isn't romantic oriented really since in every chapter it is instrumental to bring the girl to develop feelings for Nariyuki. If their endgame is to be the same character that was in love with Nariyuki but just lost instead then what was the point, is what I'm trying to make you understand.

>Sensei's development in getting closer to Nariyuki is irrelevant simply because she won't win
And let me also add this, this is completely dependent on what happens with "that" romantic development. On a general view, I can see your point, but it also depends on what happens. If you view Nariyuki and Mafuyu getting closer as "romantic development", then you can't pass that off as irrelevant. Because
that is later on used to develop Nariyuki because of thisAt first, you said progress between Nariyuki and the other girls and that is simply false.
>Also there can't really be any development that isn't romantic oriented really since in every chapter it is instrumental to bring the girl to develop feelings for Nariyuki.
In my opinion, there can be>If their endgame is to be the same character that was in love with Nariyuki but just lost instead then what was the point, is what I'm trying to make you understand.
Again, see above.

>If their endgame is to be the same character that was in love with Nariyuki but just lost instead then what was the point, is what I'm trying to make you understand.
Then what do you call a character's endgame being a completely developed/different character that was in love with Nariyuki but just lost?

Maybe it wasn't clear for you but I was implying that and I said that here user you shouldn't advocate for a Sensei end, not even slightly because that is simply not happening. She's introduced even later than Uruka, she he's older, a teacher and these all make for a totally unreasonable pick for end girl. You're again falling for the popularity meme.
I'm passing it off as irrelevant simply for the fact that it's romantic development with Sensei, as I would with Uruka's because honestly it's the same boat. If Urukafags were in the same numbers of Senseifags they would parade in the same way as they do by alimenting themselves with confirmation bias and popularity meme and luckily Uruka is unpopular so that doesn't happen, but Senseifags still do blindly in the strenght of numbers.
And Nariyuki's errand of the VIP arc is somewhat filler in itself since it isn't a romantic issue, it was also badly written with the unreasonable money issue and the incomprehensible inability of Nariyuki to learn a subject at Ichinose and majornin teaching after. Also Fumino had next to no role in it. What I'm saying is that it is a bubble issue, born isolated and ended in a single time frame that might as well have not existed. And Sensei's development outside of that actually wasn't even relevant. Or rather the only development that happened was an deepening of her relationship with Nariyuki which is irrelevant by definition since there won't be a Sensei end.

And then fuminofags will deny that they are not plebbitors

People call you a shitposter because all you care about is who "wins" and use them as your shitposting ammo, just like you're doing right now.

>user you shouldn't advocate for a Sensei end, not even slightly because that is simply not happening.
You said all girls and I used Sensei to disprove your claim. Stop changing goalposts to "muh end game". It's getting old user.
>She's introduced even later than Uruka, she he's older, a teacher and these all make for a totally unreasonable pick for end girl. You're again falling for the popularity meme.
SeeStop making me fucking repeat myself and also stop deflecting to "b-but Sensei can't win", which was also not the point.
>And Nariyuki's errand of the VIP arc is somewhat filler in itself since it isn't a romantic issue, it was also badly written with the unreasonable money issue and the incomprehensible inability of Nariyuki to learn a subject at Ichinose and majornin teaching after. Also Fumino had next to no role in it. What I'm saying is that it is a bubble issue, born isolated and ended in a single time frame that might as well have not existed. And Sensei's development outside of that actually wasn't even relevant. Or rather the only development that happened was an deepening of her relationship with Nariyuki which is irrelevant by definition since there won't be a Sensei end.
At here I was starting to think you had somewhat of a brain. So, you damage control by calling anything which doesn't suit your narritive as filler?
>Also Fumino had next to no role in it.
Is this bait? I refuse to believe this braindead post is the same user as this one

I don't know what you mean but you're starting to sound hypocritical. That was my point from the start and you said you were seeing the reasoning behind it and suddenly I'm moving goalposts. Make up your mind. In the natter of Nariyuki's VIP reccomandation there wasn't much intervention by Fumino I'm stating a fact. It was sadly during that timeframe after the arc where she wasn't given a big focus which was moved to Rizu and Sensei instead. And I'm not damage controlling. Everyone was concordant in how retarded and unreasonable the Nariyuki arc was. It was also a bubble issue by all definitions and thus filler. It's not really such an unreasonable claim to call it such. Outside that issue Nariyuki is unchanged since the effects of his change during that issue do not manifest in the following chapters and he's just the same moeman. Can you deny that?

Fuck your opinions, senpai is the cutest.

>That was my point from the start and you said you were seeing the reasoning behind it and suddenly I'm moving goalposts.
Yes, you are, blatantly even.
>user you shouldn't advocate for a Sensei end, not even slightly because that is simply not happening.
>She's introduced even later than Uruka, she he's older, a teacher and these all make for a totally unreasonable pick for end girl. You're again falling for the popularity meme
I never inplied this nor was this even anywhere near my intention. I am pretty convinced that you're a shitposter now though, thanks for clarifying that. And this is not the first time you tried moving the goalpost. You also did so here by bringing up a totally unrelated topic at the discussion
>F-Fumino is endgame
I never argued against that, the point was to make you see that not all progress between characters is lost should Fumino win. But you've been moving goalposts in multpile posta now when you had nothing concrete to respond with
>And I'm not damage controlling. Everyone was concordant in how retarded and unreasonable the Nariyuki arc was. It was also a bubble issue by all definitions and thus filler.
Going by this logic, Fumino's arc sounds like a huge filler too. How surprising! So just because a arc sucks, makes it reasonable justification to call it a filler becauae Fumino was not involved. Dear god user, get your shit together.
>Nariyuki is unchanged since the effects of his change during that issue do not manifest in the following chapters and he's just the same moeman. Can you deny that?
Yes, I actually can since the literal same thing happened to Fumino after her arc. As a character she was completely unchanged. Does that make her arc a filler (I hope it does)?

Desu.

Attached: c111_00.jpg (799x1168, 655K)

Isn't it embarrassing to samefag so openly?

>Reductio ad shitpost
I thought you were better than that but at the end you still are disregarding my claims by claiming it's shitpost.
>I never implied
Except you did. What was the point of this ambiguous statement
>this is completely dependent on what happens with "that" romantic development
It means you are definetely considering it or am I seeing things?
>F-Fumino is endgame
I made it clear from my first post that that was my point yet you bring it up like I'm using it as a B-plan for this discussion while diminuting it altogether. I made my point about it and another user did too. The fact that you're dismissing it as me not even trying and moving goalpost means you should reread our entire discussion. Fumino's arc case is different in that she is a main girl and the arc stems not on a bubble issue but a foreshadowed plot point. For the same reasons Sensei's arc also isn't filler. What I'm saying is that any conclusion that leads to a non main girl character to grow closer to Nariyuki simply won't have any impact on the story. Also you say Fumino's arc didn't have any impact on the story but the way Fumino reacts to the kiss thing is completely different and heavier than how she acted before for similar relationship dilemma issues she had pre-arc and actually stopped being the counselor about a woman's heart. That is development in fact. Simply they are not the same thing.

Except you did. What was the point of this ambiguous statement
>this is completely dependent on what happens with "that" romantic development
>It means you are definitely considering it or am I seeing things?
No, that means that I was staying at the topic at hand and trying to disprove your claim that romantic development with any other character except for the winner is not useless. And unlike you, I did so by backing up my claim with actual canon content instead of my headcanon. It's not my fucking problem you lack basic reading comprehension and view that as my "promoting" a sensei end. Don't try to lecture me on romcoms when you can't even follow a simple discussion brainlet.
>I made my point about it and another user did too. The fact that you're dismissing it as me not even trying and moving goalpost
user, the discussion has this whole time been on the fact that you think romantic development is useless with anyone but Fumino. That is what this was about the entire time. You have been literally moving goalposts multiple times.
>I don't think all romantic development with the other girls is useless even if they don't win
This is you
>F-Fumino will win, stop promoting s-sensei.
If you have nothing concrete to use to argue with me except your headcanon, they fuck off they wherever you came from user.
>What I'm saying is that any conclusion that leads to a non main girl character to grow closer to Nariyuki simply won't have any impact on the story
Yes, precisely, "that's" what this was about, not the fucking goalpost moving you've been doing here and here

This was a reply to>Also you say Fumino's arc didn't have any impact on the story but the way Fumino reacts to the kiss thing is completely different and heavier than how she acted before for similar relationship dilemma issues she had pre-arc and actually stopped being the counselor about a woman's heart
Yeah, except when Tsutsui retconned Fumino after her arc by yet making her unaware of her feelings even though he literally said: "I AM AWAKE". The lipstick chapter was literal prove that nothing changed and that it's still in the same spot as it has ever been.

Attached: fsdffsd.png (897x1300, 217K)

Yes, precisely, "that's" what this was about, not the fucking goalpost moving you've been doing here and here
The second quote isn't me to be precise. So do you agree that all of that is irrelevant and doesn't have any impact? And no matter how much you hate me saying that but Fumino being endgirl has to do with it. Because if you exclude that possibility (and you didnxt exclude it by your own words) those would actually impact the story but they won't. That's why the two things are tied.
Also
>name calling

Really? You even post the fucking page. You can say with a straight face that that reaction by Fumino is her usual?

I guess if Rizu wins instead of Fumino then Fumino will be the utterly irrelevant and worthless one.

That's impossible though

Just Imagine that happening

Because?

Fumino is going to win. I thought we already established that over the last 30 or so posts.

>And no matter how much you hate me saying that but Fumino being and girl has to do with it
It's goalpost moving because it was irrelevant to the discussion at hand. Keep being retarded user. Has nothing to do with hate, it's (you) damage controlling by not arguing my points, but bringing up unrelated shit.
>F-Fumino will win
Yet again, which was not the topic of discussion.
>Because if you exclude that possibility (and you didn't exclude it by your own words) those would actually impact the story but they won't.
And I tell you yet again, I never tried to exclude that. You are pulling all kinds of mental gymnastics with my posts. And also
> So do you agree that all of that is irrelevant and doesn't have any impact?
I don't since it depends on what happens with that romantic development as I explained here and

This

Attached: ChonoBurger.png (290x282, 113K)

>I thought we already established that over the last 30 or so posts
No, that's again you going
>she is going to win because I say so
Where did you show anything concrete to also back that up? I never argued against it, since it "was not" the topic at hand, but that doesn't mean I also entirely agree nor disagree with it. I just didn't want to address that point, since it would delve into a whole other topic. I don't like goalpost moving like you do user.

>And I tell you yet again, I never tried to exclude that.
And? Read slower user. Saying that you didn't goes to advantage of my claim.
>I don't since it depends on what happens with that romantic development as I explained
This shit again. So according to what you said here
>romantic development with any other character except for the winner is not useless
Is what you're trying to do, but I fail to see how you'd be doing it. Tell me how that romantic development has any purpose if Sensei doesn't end up with Nariyuki. You can pour it with all the sugar about it being tied to changing Nariyuki somehow and resolving Nariyuki's arc, which in the contained relevance of that is not really anything more than your headcanon as well since even Rizu had a part in helping Nariyuki on that so claiming it all on Sensei is also wrong.

>Fumino will be the utterly irrelevant and worthless one
That's already the case though.

In the end this argument always boils down to "because I say so". Fuminofags can bring up all the meta stuff they want because the story itself so far doesn't give them any actual evidence of their Fumino victory, but that meta stuff can also be played in Rizu's favor.

>but I fail to see how you'd be doing it
Then, read my posts. I literally did so many posts ago here
>And let me also add this, this is completely dependent on what happens with "that" romantic development. On a general view, I can see your point, but it also depends on what happens. If you view Nariyuki and Mafuyu getting closer as "romantic development", then you can't pass that off as irrelevant. Because
that is later on used to develop Nariyuki because of this.
> which in the contained relevance of that is not really anything more than your headcanon
>your headcanon
It's literal canon content user, nowhere is my headcanon put into that. It's kinda ironic since your entire opinion and argumentation is literally defined by your headcanon. Nothing you posted or any of your arguments had any relevance to the canon content, but just "t-trust me, bro". So where exactly do you get the gall to call my arguments headcanons?
>Tell me how that romantic development has any purpose if Sensei doesn't end up with Nariyuki.
Because you'd have to literally blatant ignore the series to not see the purpose. Like are you seriously telling me you don't see the literal changes in Mafuyu thanks to that development as a person and how greatly that has changed her since the beginning? So even if she doesn't end up with Nariyuki, that romantic development is not useless since something came out of it. For both Nariyuki and sensei. Suck up up user. Your entire point is wrong.

Miura sticking her with Sagiri begs to differ.

To be honest Senseifags that think she has the shadow of a chance are laughable at best.

The shadow of a ghost loli.

You sound insecure