Is it worth getting into? it has like a million episodes

Is it worth getting into? it has like a million episodes.

Attached: bleach-hero.jpg (639x360, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animefillerlist.com/shows/bleach
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, skip the bount arc.

which episodes are those in the anime?

Skip Filler, and the Fullbring arc, the rest is unironic battle shonen kino

>Should i watch X super long shounen?
the answer is always just read the manga

It has the less amount of episodes from the big 3.
Skip all fillers and it's not even 200 episodes.

NO, just watch the first season or first twelve episodes and then jump into the manga, do not even think about finishing it.
As soon as you start to bore, leave immediately and devote yourself to something really productive.

>In total 366 episodes of Bleach were aired. With a total of 170 reported filler episodes, Bleach has a high filler percentage of 46%.
There's a lot you're gonna want to skip.

Soul Society arc was top tier. It's just 63 episodes

Watch it.
It's really really good.
Skip all of the filler except for the Sword arc.
Really really good shit.

At least the ost is great.

I watched show in high school and I regret all that wasted time. It had some nice ideas in the bankais but everything is solved with new powers being unveiled and practically 0 effort in character's approach or tactics

animefillerlist.com/shows/bleach
Skip all in red.

Attached: 1555044576537.png (1920x1080, 2.81M)

you gotta admit bleach had a lot of heart

As with most things, just read the manga

The only anime I can think of where this isn't the case is FMA , Promised Neverland, and JoJo up to the adapted parts

It has some fun parts, but bear in mind that it ends like shit, in both the anime and manga.

if you don't have xanga myspace linkin park AMV 00s nostalgia attached to Bleach there's really nothing for you.
source: read/watched part of it for the first time recently and dropped it, it's basically every other shonen mushed together but worse

Naruto. the sakuga, OPs, EDs and music is like half the appeal in Naruto, even though it is slow and has filler

naruto anime has way too much filler and gets killed by bad animation in a lot of parts

the anime is crap but the manga has great art and is a pretty fun battle shounen for 400 chapters

the only exception is episode 342. Legitimately touching goodbye and you could honestly end on it for a solid finale

Read the manga up until Invasion of Soul Society arc then make that your headcanon and seriously NEVER READ ANYTHING AFTER IT. I guess you can also watch it up to that point in the anime. Seriously, the stretch from Arrancar Invasion to Fake Karakura Town is one of the best battle shonens you'll ever read/watch

I liked the Fullbringer arc, call the cops I don't give a fuck. I actually wished Kubo had the balls to make the Shinigami depower stick and force Ichigo learn to fight with a completely different style. Facebook Friendster was also arguably more fucking broken than Aizen. Turned the comic into a horror story and drove Ichigo to his emotional limits. Dude was ready to commit legit murder