Why does she sit like that?

Why does she sit like that?

Attached: 1455707918460.png (1107x1077, 733K)

Maybe I don't have a punchline.

She wants to pray but its too proud to kneel before an entity whose existence is unconfirmed
Maybe that's why god won't listen to her silent pleas

I performed the dirty deed.

It was I.

To protect her soft underbelly, but it won't be enough.

Attached: 118.png (889x675, 580K)

guys wtf that's so fucked can we stop posting this.

I committed the act

This was a team effort?

what was it that you did again?

Attached: 1510628146264.png (359x230, 55K)

But at what cost?

Sxqrp.

I used to sit on my bed like that for so long that my arms/head/neck sweat would mark the wall. It looked like an outline.
Then I'd wash it off and the process would repeat again.

She's feeling my child in her womb.

Not to mention the Faustian element that is necessarily present in the story.

An old man thought it might be a good idea to become a rabbit because his journey as a barista is filled with draining toils. A girl heard his wish and granted it.

The old man represents Faust, a scholar with noticeable success yet still yearning for more, perhaps he is bored just like the old barista bored with the toils of running a cafe. The wish of the old man, the moment it manifested in his head attracted a representation of the devil, Cocoa. It's undeniable that Cocoa is the representation of Mephistopheles. Thus, it's easy to imagine that the old man wagered his own soul in exchange of a decadent life as a rabbit.

It's simply a story about morality. The old man abandoned his morality and chose to make a contract with the devil. While Cocoa, it seemed to me that the moment Cocoa went working in Rabbit House at the start of the story marks something very cryptic that the author is trying to tell us about. Why does the devil went to The House of Belvedere?? A house of paradox, where there's an old man yet he is a rabbit. A rabbit yet he is an old man. Truly the devil has marked the place with her curse and scheming something disguised as a barista or perhaps she's about to get something there.

While all the girls that are one by one tangled around Rabbit House are merely representation of Belvedere Lithograph by M.C. Escher itself. The old man guiding the lady is the devil himself, Mephistopheles. Syaro is the woman about to be tangled into the chaos. Chiya is the guy trying to solve the impossible cube. Rize is the prisoner of Belvedere. And Chino is the princess who stands atop the tower, unable to get down from the paradoxical shackles of Rabbit House. Aoyama the scholar looking at the mountains. While others like Megu and Maya are mere simpletons trying to climb the ladder to approach Chino, yet they are unable for the devil had made Chino a hostage

Attached: 1557969349146.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

maybe her butt hurts from being sexually abused as child?

Raped

I-I thought it was about little girls working on a cafe

I bet Rize realized that the devil is among them and that's why she always brings a weapon with her, she says it's a toy but we just don't know if it's true, since she never uses it. Reminds me of Another.

Attached: 1524170030151.gif (500x305, 1.87M)

by me

Attached: dio.png (1037x771, 225K)

My wife Chino is so cute

I'm responsible for this

Maybe there's a sharp pain in her butthole

Maybe her womb hurts

Those are very nice thighs.

Remember how Rize pointed her gun at Cocoa in the very first part of episode 1? Coincidence?? I think not. And also, Escher's lithograph about House of Belvedere uncovered another hidden truth. It was a prophecy after all. The only one who can defeat the devil is Chiya. As in Impossible Cube = 4D Puzzle. The battle is not just in physical realm, it has more transcendent element than that is too subtle for most people to notice

Attached: Ujimatsu.Chiya.full.1981414.jpg (855x1211, 714K)