GoToubun no Hanayome

I love Gobun no Ichi song
youtube.com/watch?v=VEU0ua9dOR0

There are 5 girls but there can only be 1.

Attached: gotoubun123456.jpg (2379x468, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/8663375
youtube.com/watch?v=1AkOB26OzCw
mangadex.org/title/20679/5toubun-no-hanayome/chapters/3/
boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/5toubun no hanayome is the official romanization./
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is Yotsuba based on Yea Forums?

Attached: yotsuba24.jpg (1600x1279, 577K)

But there can!
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/8663375

Ichika a best. A BEST.

Attached: 1551382773551.png (1072x992, 1.32M)

Attached: 1733734c11b580d4d690de1a0fc0b131.gif (480x336, 1.92M)

nice thanks and saved

Yotsuba's ribbon and Itsuki's ahoge drag their designs down.

look how happy Yotsuba is to ride Fuutarou

Attached: IMG_20190523_011251.jpg (600x1108, 69K)

Based.

How bushy is Yotsuba?

Attached: 428ch83p12cV3.png (663x800, 633K)

You're dead.

Attached: Foo.png (210x451, 117K)

She deserves better, and her drama is far from over

I'll never forget Negi for assassinating her character and her chances of winning the bowl just so that Meeku would have such a pathetic confession and drama.

Thicker than the amazon jungles

Ponytail Yotsuba a best.

Attached: 1523342725535.png (537x745, 426K)

5toubun no hanayome is the official romanization.

officer she stole my heart, shes the culprit

No, it's WAR NURSE.
youtube.com/watch?v=1AkOB26OzCw

Attached: 4channeled.png (594x1000, 384K)

i love sporty girls

I'm going to marry Miku!

Attached: 1547743098524.jpg (2604x3894, 3.29M)

Translations?

Moderate. Not too thicc not too thin. And it's only pubes.

Next arc Yotsuba'll fail her exam

Here. It's the most perfect thing Negi has ever created. Don't look too much though.

Attached: Perfection.png (1888x2240, 1.69M)

>And it's only pubes
What else could it be?

short ponytail > long ponytail

Attached: D63lJa6VUAAQIT4-orig.jpg (1187x1017, 177K)

>back home
>seeing this
Wat do?

Attached: 009-crop.png (1066x628, 412K)

user, they're Japanese, they all have massive fucking untamed rainforests down there.

Left on my dick, middle on my face, right watches in a corner

Ask where my girlfriends Miku and Itsuki are

You should post some evidence.

Attached: D7LBQTVUEAsnJ5L-orig.jpg (438x2048, 85K)

I've never agreed more with someone on this site. Good taste.

Nino, you can't marry your sister!

Attached: D2uaJ1hUcAAiBgZ.jpg (1614x2048, 416K)

and with this ?

Attached: D4m8FGaUEAAii72.jpg (3200x2400, 770K)

Attached: 1542887632402.jpg (2756x1575, 3.86M)

*unzips*

Attached: 1557928580323.png (595x631, 379K)

Meeku got regressed by Negi, too... but Meeku is more petty with her backpedalling. For Ichika, though, the only silver lining she got now is her dropping out from school dilemma.
Nino will still win, though. The rest can become his mistresses

mangadex.org/title/20679/5toubun-no-hanayome/chapters/3/
This the manga in question?
Is this getting an anime?

It already did. It's getting a second season.

Try and stop me

Attached: 23end.png (666x322, 50K)

Give me ONE (1) good reason by Fuuts shouldn't fuck all the quints.

A crown of hair surrounding her slit.

Yotsuba is pretty gross. Other than that, yeah all the quints would be fun to fuck so long as Yotsuba stays in her cuck corner.

D-delet this

The risk of impregnating all five is too great, his financials can't support that.

>Ichika has the worst cleanliness standard
>Still in charge of cleaning up Yotsuba
Whew

And keeps her mouth shut too. Her stinky breath can be smelled from the other side of the room.

>not pumping and dumping them

That ponytail would have been perfect if she kept the hair length from her original design.

Where have you been living?

He'll drive a certain father to suicide

Stop this you fucking whore!

Attached: 74691074_p0.jpg (600x386, 101K)

Yotsubest is the yotsubride!

5 retarded sons

>She wasn't kidding

Damn, this hurts.

Attached: image.jpg (1241x1104, 570K)

>25

Would it be worth it if they were daughters?

>Would it be worth
Absolutely. In that case Negi could even do the sequel called 1/25 no Hanayome

So, manga or anime, which did it better?

Their dad's a doctor, isn't he? Pretty sure he'll know who the father is

I feel like the fireworks festival was better in the anime, but the legend that binds was better in the manga

The voices in the manga were better too

Manga by far

>shitkaku
Fuck off

Where is the source of this fanart? Cute af

Attached: 1558560118864.jpg (1080x2365, 335K)

It's from a chinese website called weibo. There are like 3 more pics to this art.

>The voices in the manga were better

As ridiculous as that might sound, you're completely right.

her own fucking fault, she really is the dumbest of the sisters.

If Yotsuba is confirmed for being Loli Rena, Itsuki knew, and she knew Fuutarou had a crush on Rena when she pretended to be Rena and told Fuutarou to forget her, was she purposefully sabotaging Yotauba? Up until now I thought she was a good girl, but was she really a Snek too?

> Just kidding
> It was all a lie
> I love my family, not you
Why quints are so retarded? The only person who did not revoke her confession at this point is Nino

Here let me give you the rest since it's cute. It's the only good chink stuff that has ever been put on these threads.

Attached: Nino Chinese Comic 1.jpg (580x925, 79K)

Attached: Nino Chinese Comic 2.jpg (1080x1527, 187K)

That Yotsuba doujin too

Attached: Nino Chinese Comic 3.jpg (1000x7142, 1.24M)

It's likely that Yotsuba asked or allowed Itsuki to do it

The last page is the one you uploaded.

Attached: Nino Chinese Comic 4.jpg (1080x2625, 328K)

>"It's fine like this"

Damn, Yotsuba, you're cute, but you're ONE HELL of an idiot.

Give the 3 of them a kiss and then ask Nino what's for dinner.

The quints are rich what are you talking about?

It's everything but retarded at this point, they still have a lot of time to spend together before anything can happen no matter the quint and it'd just create an extremely weird and unpleasant atmosphere otherwise. Not to mention that she was sure that he wouldn't be so stupid (well,he possibly is)

>whether I'll be able to pull this disguise off properly or not
Why does Yotsuba worry about this when she herself said they've been disguising as Itsuki every time they're with their grandpa since that time he collapsed? I mean, he can tell them apart even when they look like this anyway so it doesn't really matter.

Attached: Yotsuba's concern.jpg (1352x1274, 726K)

Depend on how you see things. Would you say that Ichika not confessing is a good idea then? Nino confessed and things are the same.

rude tits

Different personalities to begin with (and Miku clearly sees what Nino did as absolutely stupid, whether she's right or wrong is something that we will only see later, but still). Fuutaro walks on eggshells a LOT less with Nino compared to Miku which makes the atmosphere less tense (their scene at the restaurant also helped, the atmosphere wasn't great between them beforehand).

This being said it's a bit early to say that "things are the same" for Nino given how she's been forbidden to have any solo contact, and almost any contact, period, with Fuu for a while now.

She probably feels guilty that it was her fault for dressing differently that caused grandpa to collapse in the first place.

In Yotsuba's case, she doesn't feel she's worthy of Fuutarou's affection. I hope her character arc will end with her regaining her self worth. Even if she doesn't win, she deserves that much.

There is a theory that her worry doesnt come from grandpa but Fuutaro. She prepared for the goodbye kiss but scared that he would figure it out. Even someone as dense as Fuu immediately noticed her disguise because of her idiotic. It is also the same reason why she needed Itsuki to play her role as Rena in the first place. As retarded as it sounds, this theory does have possibility to happen

But that's forbidden love!

>Nino confessed and things are the same.
go read ch72 again, it's not the "same" now
>Nino is in Fuutarou's mind. This is a big step and it's better than anything, better than all this other shitty retract
> Just kidding
> It was all a lie
> I love my family, not you

Go back to tieba

Not sure what Ichika plans to do next so can't really comment on her but i think Miku did Fuutarou a solid. We know Fuutarou could not accept her confession at the moment so she gave him an out so everyone avoids an awkward situation.
For Yotsuba, i would argue the mistake was the "i love you" and not the "just kidding" part. She doesn't intend to pursue a relationship with Fuu but probably let slip her true feelings by accident. The "just kidding" was her saving throw.

Fuck, I need this translated!

Attached: 1520838631170.png (622x527, 163K)

>Nino confessed and things are the same.
He's literally cautious of her. Her plan worked.

>it's not the "same" now
He interacts with her just the same. The awkward was before telling her why he was avoiding her.

>Miku clearly sees what Nino did as absolutely stupid
This is not the first time that Miku is wrong about Fuutarou's feelings

She blames Nino about what the Kisser = bride did to Fuutarou
>action=reaction
That proves us 1°
>she is not the kisser

>That her reasoning is wrong because Fuutarou fell in love with this attack aka the kisser

I found this plan is kinda... wrong. Maybe. Although it's interesting but I think it's too far and convenient.

Good point. As far the kisser goes, we can rule out both Ichika and Miku. Itsuki is also highly unlikely due to her being in cahoots with Yotsuba, but she can't be ruled out entirely.

Attached: IMG_20190523_044723.jpg (1475x2048, 437K)

>He interacts with her just the same
He still Nervous before and after
>The awkward was before telling her why he was avoiding her
He still awkward before and after

Negi shows it clearly with Fuutarou choc face and expression (ex:Sweat)

Dammit, i really hate the bell kiss plotline. It is causing me to think backwards and try to link all the present developments to that stupid kiss instead of looking forward to how the quints will get closer with Fuu in the future.

Formally greeting the snek and the drug dealer and hug and kiss my beloved angel Yotsuba.

Attached: Best Gift.jpg (1651x2048, 2.87M)

Agree. The bell kisser is confused AF. At first, I think about Nino or Ichika because Negi shows them have a conservation about kiss Fuutarou. But after re-read many times, I can't think who is the kisser anymore.
Seriously, look like Negi found the childhood friend is not stupid enough and throw this shit.

I vowed to stand by nino and that will not change.

but if yotsuba wins, I'm happy. she's precious cinnamon roll and it would be funny if the dumbest quint was the one for uesugi-san

IMO, Nino and Yotsuba have the highest chance to win based on their development and hints.

Fuutarou has zero romantic interest in Ichika, Miku and Itsuki.

Attached: disinterest.png (3478x1068, 918K)

That's why I focused more on the lolikano mystery than the kisser mystery, there's just not enough information or clues to work with to reach a possible conclusion.

I can't believe Yotsuba actually won.

Attached: 1553677671003.jpg (1350x1222, 1.11M)

Tbh we should just ignore this plotline. Negi can easily make any of the quints the kisser and it's impossible to find out until Negi officially reveals it, which might as well be the last chapter. He can even asspull something like the kisser actually isn't the bride and there's nothing we can do about it

>He still Nervous before and after
Pic?

yotsuba has the most going on for her
>lolikano
>supported fuutarou as a tutor the most
>confessed to him first
I bet she's the bell kisser too
>is happy when fuu-kun is happy
>is too good for this world
>has plans to marry fuutarou so raiha could be her sister
>licked is cheek

nino makes my dick diamonds, but yotsuba is close behind

And Nino.

>Love triangle
>past against future
>Yotsuba against Nino

The last game is between this two girls

Attached: love triangle.jpg (716x741, 238K)

based user
bravo Negi.

It would be fun if this happens. LOL
Although the triangle in the picture is dumb AF.

>The NWO is real

autism

where do you think you are

This but in reverse.

Attached: 73749928_p0.jpg (1447x2047, 1.41M)

wtf, you can make a triangle by linking just about any 3 of their heads.

Here to remind everyone fighting is pointless, the real ending will be a multi-marriage. There were lots of dresses prepared for the wedding for "changing" the quints are going to play hotseat all throughout the day, taking turns as the Bride to keep up the formal appearance as a Monogamous wedding meanwhile that night is going to be a 5 on 1 extravaganza. (if it absolutely has to be just one its Miku though)

I think the highest possible is 2-4-5. Ichika injured her leg, Miku already got what she wanted. And I can't more about it because it's too hard to guess who is the kisser in 3 of them.

dense user.

Where's that Ninochink when you need him?

This but in reverse.

Attached: 1550030994138.jpg (768x1024, 75K)

Bleh.

Attached: D2BtK1KUgAAowEO.png (800x800, 407K)

During the trip, 5 also said that when she hold his arm it was pretty bold in her thought. Which could also mean that she didnt kiss him

For how much people saying chink this chink that, no one here translated those images for days.

Because the chink is legitimately retarded and other chinks might not be interested.

>the time will come when a decision will have to be made
Reminder that Fuutarou implied that he would need to make a choice soon, and he's already thinking about it.

I cant read or write, im sorry

What's there to translate? It's a bit of ching chong here and some ding dong there. Everyone can read it just fine.

>"but"

Because the "chink" is a falseflagger that was already exposed before.

Maybe you right. And I think if Itsuki kissed Fuutarou is too forced back then.

your ass is the official romanization, you piece of shit. Now fuck off to rome and kill yourself there.

Attached: D7LSUZmUwAYXVFY.jpg (680x680, 221K)

...someone is really mad for an old copypasta.

Well the theory about Yotsuba being lolikano was once called hallusional and reaching so...

Could've at least censored the :orig version.

The kisser is Nino, if not Nino it's Ichika. You guys are thinking too much about that leg injury, her ankle wasn't sprained yet. Itsuki was in full friendship mode during that arc. Yotsuba is too pure to do that. Unless we learn this arc that there is an hidden side of her like Ichika it's not believable.

You and your retarded theory belongs in >>>trash

>ITT: a bunch of virgins hoping that a fictional guy gets to fuck their favourite fictional girl
Are all waifu harem shows just NTR propaganda?

Why is that shit in the Mangadex description for 5toubun?

>doesn't like NTR.
how new

Because it's mods-approved, you newfag.

Because autism.

why should I care about mangadex?

boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/5toubun no hanayome is the official romanization./

But based on the kisser movespeed, Ichika injured leg can't move that fast.
There is a theory that each quint will kiss Fuutarou, 4 on the cheek and 1 lip. If it is true, maybe Ichika can't be the kisser based on what happened in the last chapter.

5toubun isn't the official romanization?

So a mod was dumb enough to approve that memeshit there? Wow.

Reading that chapter again, it almost feels like she deliberately went in for that kiss looking at how her expression is hidden from view in the preceding page.

Attached: 1533473675416.png (1426x2048, 1.01M)

>memeshit
Really?

yes it isn't
but it shouldn't be

me on the left

What is this? Some kind of severe mental illness?

wow never think of that. Good point user.

welcome to Yea Forums!

Attached: IMG_20190523_175209.jpg (997x1112, 165K)

The amount of men she sucked off?

Gotoubun, 5toubun... all the same. The guy always spamming "hurr durr my preference is the official rome" bullshit in every thread is a retard.

>hurr durr my preference is the official rome
>preference
user.

Attached: x3.png (1070x1600, 897K)

at least put the right subject so other people who don't like this manga or the threads to filter it.
we also don't want to attract shitposters like the previous thread.

With lolikano reveal I think the highest possible is 4-2-5. I agree with your opinion about 1 and 3.
Nino was the most likely to kiss him but given her personality she could not keep quiet about something like that and also the Kisser have a really sad face (like it was not intentional or the kiss was a farewell one or something...).
Itsuki was just said about being friend, and also finally awared of Miku's feeling; it could explain why (if she was the Kisser) the Kisser looked sad though.

Is this the fan translation?

Can we really judge her speed from the pages? I think it could be Yotsuba if we learn that she isn't as nice as she appears, if not Nino then Ichika are the two most likely. As much as I don't like it, Nino fits perfectly there.

Attached: 1518270035839.png (152x182, 8K)

yes, don't listen to that retard.

Do you really think you can filter the shitposters that easily?

We cant really based it on speed since its just manga panels, if we really want to know how fast shes walking just wait for the anime adaption or something

>mfw Yotsuba is the real kisser, but it's just yet another red herring

better than nothing.

I know, righr? Putting that there was unnecessary, especially since it's the fucking main title of the mangadex page.

Personality is irrelevant for the reveal. Negi obviously won't show anything for plot reasons.

Based on the panel, I think the kisser moved fast enough to make Fuutaoru confused because "Why she move too fast toward me?"
So I think the quint had injured on leg like Ichika can't move fast like this.

Attached: T22.png (1426x2048, 505K)

That's gonna do jack.

It's Yotsuba. She's the fattest quint and she gotta go fast.

>Loli Rena
You fucking braindead mongoloid

Yotsuba is the kisser confirmed.
Still, the bride was looking too cocky though, nothing like Yotsuba at all.

>she herself said they've been disguising as Itsuki every time they're with their grandpa
She didn't say that

Futarou can't catch up to any of the quints in terms of speed besides Miku. And even if slow, running is running.

Yes, Negi could totally pull off something like, "I didn't mean 'that day' when I wrote 'that day' you just assumed things on your own"

I say fast enough, not full speed. And the kisser move is kinda cocky.
And yeay, like say
That's why I can't guess who is the kisser because any quint can move like that.

That's incredibly rude!

For Nino case, we can explain that she is too shy because of it. And she think that kiss is sucked and afraid of Fuutarou hates her because of it.
But depend on Negi. He can explains why.

You're fucking retarded

Attached: IMG_20190523_180048.jpg (1037x540, 47K)

Hot.

Because people kept editing the title back to Go-Toubun even though it's written as 5toubun in the volumes. Mods got tired of it and locked the ability to edit the page and added that line.

Quinthara!

adultery!

Attached: 2-4.jpg (739x666, 260K)

>sprained ankle
>falling over from casual physical exertion
>expecting her to walk swiftly up to Fuutarou, stand on her tip toes, fall over and be able to get up and run away
It's not Ichika, dummy

You're talking with someone who doesn't think Yotsuba has a hidden side after she was just revealed to have been hiding her Lolikano past.

>any quint can move like that.
Ichika just randomly falls over while walking because of her sprained ankle.
You can't run with that no matter the speed

Attached: M9.png (1426x2048, 972K)

Yotsuba doesn't run so girly. Only Itsuki and Nino have the same running pose as the kisser.

Attached: 1558558593305.png (802x595, 396K)

Attached: nino run.png (256x952, 244K)

her movement was restricted by the dress?

Attached: bell kisser run.png (1238x453, 322K)

Her dress have nothing to do with the way she holds her arms. Nino/Itsuki hold their arms out in a feminine, unathletic fashion. Yotsuba is an experience runner and holds her arms closer to her body.

Attached: Kisser Walk Nino Walk.png (614x1262, 658K)

Yeah I say any quint can move like that. Expect Ichika because of her leg condition. But Miku already got what her want so exclude her.
That means 3 quints left: Nino, Yotsuba and Itsuki (but I think Itsuki kisses Fuutarou is too forced)

I agree. I think it's ultimately down to Nino and Yotsuba. I personally think Nino has the higher odds, but I wouldn't be completely surprised if it was Yotsuba.

I still think the explanation for Nino about the kisser sad face is a bit of stretch.

For Itsuki, I think she is too dumb to just kiss Fuutarou then revert back to support Yotsuba after that.

>Nino was the most likely to kiss him but given her personality she could not keep quiet about something like that and also the Kisser have a really sad face
She never tells anything that happens between them to her sisters. Also, she was afraid that he'd hate her if the kiss sucked, and seeing the kisser's face, which seems more frustrated than sad imo, and how they both fell, the kiss indeed was bad. It just doesn't make sense for her to reveal it.

Everything I've just said is present in the manga.

Agree. Nino has the highest chance. But the kisser face after kissed can't describe is sad or shy.
And for Itsuki case, like say, if Itsuki supported Yotsuba, she woundn't do anything like this.

If you want another Nino walk panel then the top left here is an even better one.
She's even disguised as Itsuki and has the same intention as the kisser

This. Nino doesn't tell her sisters what's going on and she was already worried about the kiss being bad. The only other possibility is that everything involving Nino is a red herring.

Attached: x1.png (1061x1226, 1.21M)

I don't think Itsuki knows Yotsuba likes Fuutarou.
She knew Miku did, though.

Every quint will have an identity that was a mystery to the readers
Ichika
>Lolikano 2
Nino
>The kisser
Miku
>Fake Itsuki
Yotsuba
>Lolikano
Itsuki
>Rena

Nice, I didn't notice that one before

Attached: Nino walk and run.png (1852x1428, 1.68M)

See also in the ear piercing chapter when Miku asked her what she did

Ichika a best

Attached: Nakano.Ichika.full.2367351.jpg (864x1200, 1006K)

Try running with these, you'll make the same pose user.

Attached: shoes.png (782x94, 58K)

Nino herself confirming she isn't the kisser.

Attached: 1558398819628.png (703x978, 221K)

Isn't Yotsuba like, the character with the most predisposition to NTR herself at this point?
I mean holy hell, 5 years of being utterly disappointed in yourself only to meet your first love again, while watching the ultimate form of cuckery (read: quintorare) play out in front of you

All the while knowing you're actually his first love, too

Attached: 7D.png (345x588, 117K)

Nino is literally
>a lady doesn't kiss and tell

You're putting too much stock into running cycles.

Nice shitpost, but later on after she finds out Ichika betrayed her, she decides to do it anyway.

Attached: 1558161256524.jpg (408x468, 67K)

If I recall correctly itsuki had the same footwear as rena before negi amended it.

>running cycles
This isn't a video game

>it 'might not' be effective
Learn to read.

But it's not just the running mannerisms. That's simply one piece on a mountain of foreshadowing that hints at Nino. There's just an overwhelming amount of details that all points to Nino. I would literally bet money on Nino at this point.

This this!

Her ankle wasn't sprained according to the translations and she had balance issues rather than pain issues. All ankle injuries don't make you unable to run.
Hidden side, yes, hidden side which would make her act selfishly like that? That's something we have yet to see.

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c066 (NA) - p018 [web] [anon].png (1426x2048, 1.16M)

This this!

Attached: grinchika.png (337x326, 94K)

What if nino was probing miku here? What if the, "if you don't spell it out for him" was referring to the kiss?

Attached: 82 13.png (265x491, 55K)

>All ankle injuries don't make you unable to run.
it will hurt like hell, user. especially after you have just stripped. Assume she was the kisser, her running back pose had to show some irregular.

>I can't afford to care about appearances anymore
It means she's willing to stoop to Ichika's level and be a cunt to her family and to Fuutarou(tried to force him into grouping with her against his will).
If Nino had already kissed him she wouldn't have hesitated to use that advantage which is why she's so desperate since she hasn't kissed him.

Attached: 1554817890734.png (468x420, 271K)

> hidden side which would make her act selfishly like that?
A goodbye kiss? The kisser looked sad if anything. After scrambled eggs, she immediately bowed out of the Fuutsbowl.

still can't believe that those room temperature IQ quints make us struggling like this.
who is the fucking kisser?

>It means she's willing to stoop to Ichika's level and be a cunt to her family and to Fuutarou
You're delusional.
>If Nino had already kissed him she wouldn't have hesitated to use that advantage
Except Nino herself was worried about the kiss going wrong and it's been shown multiple times that she keeps what happens between herself and Fuutarou private.

Stop flaring up because people are discussing Nino.

I know people have said it before, but I will say it again. For Nino, you don't have to reach as hard or as far as you need to for the other girls. There is so much that's blatant and you can answer quite a few questions with minimal reaching with some other manga panel as we've seen in so many threads.

>Getting to know their behaviors, voices, unconscious habits, pedicures...
>Would you not say that is love?

Attached: Fuutfetish.png (297x429, 104K)

> Yotsuba who we've seen only do things for others
> Doing anything selfish
Pick one because if anything, her upcoming arc will have to do with her learning to want things for herself.

Negi hasn't given us enough clues to tell definitely, which is fair enough considering the kisser is synonymous with the bride. We won't know until the endgame so just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Based Footarou

Attached: 1548338010418.png (171x296, 58K)

I have a retarded theory but I don't want to sound as reaching as the chink. What's the best way to deliver it, by pictures?

Image with some text and red circles

If it's a long theory, make it as a picture with screenshot references that will back up your claims.

it's ok to make retarded theory at this hour.
just don't do it when the shitposters is still rampant

Here is the way to find who is who for sure! Negi loves red herrings. We have been baited to think Itsuki was Rena, but it was Yotsuba. Baited to think the fake Itsuki was Ichika, but it was Miku. Baited to think there was one Lolikano, but no, they were two. The "he met everyone" got baited as well. Most think Nino is the kisser so she is not the kisser! But who is the second popular choice? That's the real kisser, so tell us user. We'll find the kisser that way!

Attached: 20170222318112.png (286x370, 128K)

BASED TRUTH POST

Don't worry user, any theory is good theory.

Greentexting properly is a good way to go, like the few rational Yotsubafags with the despair recall storytime a few threads back

NINO IS THE KISSER, THE BRIDE

Attached: Ninowalk.jpg (106x140, 9K)

4 and 5 are the most likely to be the kisser because we have no idea what goes through their mind at all.

>Baited to think the fake Itsuki was Ichika, but it was Miku.
It was revealed to be Miku literally a few panels after Fuutarou thought it was Ichika. Not to mention it was completely broadcast that it wasn't Ichika seeing as there was a close of Miku looking sad when Fuutarou said Ichika. That's not a red herring.

Are you going to apologize when Nino becomes the bride?

It better not be reddit IQ levels of reaching like Fuutarou meeting more lolikanos.

Anyone has that one pasta that starts with "damn, X you're looking so fine tonight..." and ends with "bear with it. just grin and bear with it."?
It's like a perfect template for Yotsuba watching as the Fuutlong gets competed over by her sisters tbqh

>We have been baited to think Itsuki was Rena
>but it was Yotsuba
Itsuki is Rena you dumbass, and Yotsuba is lolikano. Are you from redd!t because you can't even distinguish the two?

Itsuki thought is mostly about food though

If you had read a little more you would have understood what I was referring to.

That's why it's fun to bully her.

I did read it, you're only showing us that you're wrong on determining who's who.

Was Yotsuba the one that sailed the boat with him?

Just locking edit would've been enough if you ask me.

>Are you going to apologize when Nino becomes the bride?
Are you going to apologize to us for these piles of "parallels" if she is not the bride?

No guarantees of accuracy, my chink is pretty rusty.

Fuu: We're almost in university, you should grow out of wearing pigtails already.
Title: Some time after entrance exams.

Nino: Fuutarou, come help me pick out clothes.
Fuu: Geez... I'm picking?
Nino: Well, I can't be the one always picking out clothes for you!
Nino: Besides, I think you're right. I should try to move past some of my old style.
Fuu: Oh, so you actually listened. That's kidn of surprising.
Fuu: Try this on, then.
Nino: Stay out.
Nino: ? Wait a minute. This outfit...
Nino: *clenches teeth*
Nino: ...is so LAME!
Nino: Was this on purpose?!
arrow: She finished changing.
Fuu: No, not at all!
Fuu: I really do think it looks cute...

Cashier: Thank you for your purchase!
Fuu: So you bought it in the end.
Nino: ...for the memories.

No, that was fucking Itsuki, she stole the photo from Fuutarou and had it this whole time until Ichika stole it from her, Yotsuba doesn't even know about the photo so it's impossible for Yotsuba to be the Rena that showed up in the lake. Did you just speedread your way through the fucking manga? This should be fucking obvious if you were paying attention.

Best at quitting.

then people will complain in the comment section

Delusional Ninofag

Fuutarou was the one who fell, user.

Fuu: Yep, good thing everything I handed you was pretty cheap.
Nino: So it WAS on purpose.
Fuu: I'll help you carry that.
Nino: I'd~ rather~ not~

Fuu: I'm back!
Nino: H-Hi, Raiha...
Raiha: Welcome back! Oh, Nino-nee is here too!

>Nino: ? Wait a minute. This outfit...
>Nino: *clenches teeth*
>Nino: ...is so LAME!

yet she still wears it.
yare yare daze

Cute!

Attached: 1555924594627.jpg (722x722, 313K)

In chapter 86, Itsuki said "sorry for going off my own" that leaves me with confusion. Also not the same dumbfuck user as the other ones.

Guys, did Fuuts meet lolikano 6 years ago or 5?

>Yotsuba doesn't even know about the photo so it's impossible for Yotsuba to be the Rena that showed up in the lake.
Not that user, but are you saying yotsuba can't pretend to lie or something

They both fell, ymous.

user meant the whole Rena business is a red herring. Although Itsuki is Rena she isn't Lolikano, her meeting with Fuutarou as Rena in Seven Goodbyes was dictated by Yots.

Now I just want interactions with these two even more now.

Attached: 1557976734431.jpg (1920x1080, 334K)

>Nino-nee
I like it. Say it again, Raiha.

Do we really need to post the
>he would hate me
Page, again?

>but are you saying yotsuba can't pretend to lie or something
No I didn't. But it was stated in the scrambled eggs arcs that she wasn't good at pulling off disguises, a bad actor and her speech patterns would've exposed her already.

5 at the start, 6 now because time flies. The last panel on chapter 86 is wrong, Itsuki's suppose to say 6 instead of 5.

Futarou fell, the kisser was leaning on him, so she fell as well. Both fell, but he is the reason why they fell.

Stop reading dropout's translations.

Then he should've used Rena and lolikano differently. This is the problem when fucking redditors suddenly start posting when their shitty naming conventions.

Exactly.

She wasn't leaning on him. She was leaning forward, but not touching him. He leaned too far back, she leaned too far forward and they both fell. Cease your mental gymnastics.

Exactly. The rena on the boat was definitely itsuki, but not because yotsuba didn't know about the photo, I'm sure she knew someone was taking their picture.

Kill yourself subhuman

>Despite the reveals and everything we know, I can't understand a post correctly because user didn't use Lolikano to make things clear
You seem to know a lot more about reddit than me.

Attached: 501.jpg (454x422, 37K)

>but not because yotsuba didn't know about the photo, I'm sure she knew someone was taking their picture.
I don't even know where the fuck you're going with this.

>was dictated by Yots.
It wasn't.

It's pretty obvious that you came from there and nice backpedalling retard. Lure for 2 more years before you start posting here.

We got a retard here folks. You're already making plot holes with that if she didn't order Itsuki to do it.

who the fuck keep using Yots and Fuuts though?
discord?

If you are that lazy, just use 4 and F.

>anyone who doesn't agree with my headcanon not supported by anything in the manga is a retard!
Grow up, kid.

There would be no reason for Itsuki to not show her the picture if that was the case, but Yotsuba was quite surprised about Fuutarou's crush a few chapters ago.

>wanting 4 to win like a father telling his daughter's boyfriend to "make an honest woman outta her"

>no reason for Itsuki to not show her the picture
Maybe Yotsuba have the same picture in her room

Ichika - She had ankle injuries, so she wouldn't run.
Nino - She is so brave and has some courage. She wouldn't be trembling while trying to kiss.
Miku - She doesn't do cheap things. And her stamina is not that good.

Raiha came and yelled "Heeey!" at the kisser, shortly after Fuu got kissed. She is friends with Itsuki and Yotsuba, so she hasn't brefriended 3 other quints.

The kisser might be Itsuki or Yotsuba.

The point is Fuutarou still having it.

it would be strange that Yotsuba doesn't have the same picture

this might explains why Nino thought she has seen the boy before, because she overseen Yotsuba's photo.

Maybe that's why you want the angel to win, but I hear a lot of people in this thread lewd her
I know it's a serious accusation, but you wouldn't want to be accused of quinthara, would you?

>everything I don't like is discord
Yots Fuuts Yots Fuuts Yots Fuuts Yots Fuuts Yots Fuuts Yots Fuuts Yots

>She wouldn't be trembling while trying to kiss.
You're fucking retarded

>trembling
She was on her tiptoes exerting herself trying to reach Fuutarou, you autist

It would make sense for both of them to have a copy of the same photo.

>all those half transparent bubbles
Gonna take a while.

Attached: 1531413191410.png (2624x2464, 1.97M)

Are you stupid or something?
The picture was on Fuutarou's camera. He had no way to print it out in Kyoto.
He's the only one who had it.

very funny

>It's getting a second season.
WHY, the anime was garbage

pull more casuals in with nino confession

Why was it bad?

>2MB reaction pic

Attached: image%3A979403.png (194x159, 36K)

It's a big Nino.

Attached: 1555256107208.jpg (1946x1360, 1.8M)

Cute Nino.

For Fuu-kun

her breasts are 1.9MB

Attached: nino_cat.png (303x328, 77K)

>not using the officially approved 5toubun no censor

Attached: 1543954710365.png (257x244, 61K)

potato

Attached: 1557665356543.png (705x552, 380K)

Yea Forums or dropout, the only reason why I think Yotsuba and Itsuki planned it together is because this is no way apologizing for taking your sister's identity and severing their past.

Attached: 86 17.png (1115x1600, 531K)

Imagine being Fuutarou in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Itsuki, you fuckin' smart, all intelligent with your thick body and horrific same face. I would totally study with you, both my blond alter ego and the real me." when all he really wants to do is study and eat Raiha's food in his room. Like seriously imagine having to be Fuutarou and not only stand there while Itsuki flaunts her poor knowledge in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her sweaty tits and big belly, and just sit there, test after test, hour after hour, while she perfected the Binomial theorem. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as all the sisters tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, ITSUKI STUDIES LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been studying nothing but a prolific series of famous writers like Dostoevsky and Chekhov for your ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR coming straight out of the poorest district in Tokyo. You've never even seen anyone this fucking dumb before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her plump stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" knowledge, the knowledge she worked so hard for with personal previous tutors in the past years. And then their dad call and asks how they did in their tests, and you know you could whack every single sister in this room for being so dumb before the apartment security could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking Fuutarou. You're not going to lose your well-paid job for this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it for Raiha's sake.

Attached: 1527975668144.jpg (1900x1364, 585K)

Yotsuba is yotsuba, but I like Fuuts. It sounds nice on the tongue. Just like KRaws.

Attached: 1538217723926.png (492x774, 381K)

> People seriously discuss about Nino
> call those people are Delusional Ninofag
If you want to be "cool guy" and shit post, get out here. Don't ruin people discussion.
Seriously, you guys call NinoFags are annoyed AF but Nino Haters like you are worse.

>I'm sorry for doing this without first consulting you

Yea Forums's version can imply both ways, long term or just this one time. Dropout's definitely sounded like it was long term.
Was it discussed in the previous thread?

>that look she gives as she secretly manipulates her sisters look like giant pain in the asses in the eyes of her beloved Fuutaro while at the same time supporting their endeavors
Four is death.

>Was it discussed in the previous thread?
I don't think so. Someone could post the two versions and the raw for comparison. I do think Yea Forums's makes more sense and is more fitting given everything that's happened in the series so far.

Seriously. The Ninoposting is less worse right now than how it normally is.

Attached: 1557791639368.png (410x591, 130K)

? 8539985
And there would be no fucking reason for Itsuki to act on her own in chapter 42. She fucking said they will never meet again dressed as Rena but she pulled a fucking 180 in the mall and now she suddenly wants him to remember Yotsuba. If that was her plan all along she could've fucking done it right there on the lake. The only possible reason that Itsuki acted that way in chapter 42 would be, Yotsuba asking her for a favor and it was shown in the last page of ch86 that she really wants Fuutarou to forget about her. Itsuki isn't a fucking that she can suddenly read what's on Yotsuba's mind.

Yeah, start reading LOVE translations instead.

Itsuki a dumb.

People have always been using Fuuts. Dunno about Yots.

I need to fix that, then.

Attached: 74856833_p0.jpg (1293x2489, 1.82M)

>Ywn have a gf with a dynamite body like the toubuns
Why live?

Attached: ;_;.jpg (700x700, 68K)

She's the death dealer, she's the killer of ships.

>Raiha came and yelled "Heeey!" at the kisser, shortly after Fuu got kissed.
Raiha probably yelled at Fuutarou. She called him a few pages ago but he still hadn't started moving

I doubt she knew what they were doing there.
She should be able to tell which quint ran back, though.

When she became relevant.

>He interacts with her just the same. The awkward was before telling her why he was avoiding her.
Ch74 is the perfect exemple that Fuutarou still awkward after ch71 with Nino(don't forget 72,73)

When Ichika says that she can imitated Nino. When Fuutarou heard her name you can see his subtle reaction and he was looking finally her bag " accessoires" because Nino name catches his interest about her shitty deguise story.

Attached: mhuumm.jpg (340x67, 13K)

Because money

The only thing he knew was the pedicure because it stood out, he did not even recognize Nino because of her voice

Attached: 00099.jpg (1115x1600, 398K)

Kill yourself subhuman.
Never post here again.

What?

He did not even react, so Ichika disguised her question with a "so you can not recognize us", but to her surprise, Fuutaro mentioned Miku and that was one of the reasons why she would later attack Miku

Dude...

>Replying to a mentally handicapped chinese ape who can't even comprehend what you wrote

Don't agitate it. Don't look it in the eye but also don't turn your back on it. Just back away slowly and quietly.

Attached: D6yQkCRUcAAuXEv.jpg (680x680, 99K)

C’mon, post the uncropped

Attached: D6wGPgzV4AAfuT3.jpg (724x900, 107K)

What's your point?
At that point the only way he could recognize any quint was by her accessories, nothing else.
>Stood out
You know that Nino had her fingernails painted the entire time and they never stood out to him? Not even when she flipped a bird in his face.

Who hurt you?

Attached: D6lbMZ4UYAECtYn.jpg (636x900, 57K)

That thing is retarded and you are better served ignoring it.

>There would be no reason for Itsuki to not show her the picture
Yes, there is. Yotsuba wants to be forgotten already, do you really think the picture would serve any signifance or purpose at that point in the story? Yotsuba already knows who Fuuts is, she doesn't need a photo to confirm it.

>don't touch my fuu-kun!

Attached: nino OʍO.png (303x328, 191K)

>He did not even react
Go check the chapter again, read the page again!! Negi didn't put this panel for nothing
>Fuutarou still perturbed by Nino confession/feelings

Yeah it's bad, the only good parts of the anime were Yotsuba's confession and ep.11

thanks for the colored version

Attached: nino_cat.png (800x800, 379K)

The animation sucked ass compared to how beautiful the manga is that's my opinion

Attached: D67xBjLUIAAimvo.jpg (680x453, 72K)

they also made fuu more beta with his blushing and flustered voice

Yea, the VAs carried it.

Attached: D7BLIiJVUAA7Y1i.jpg (692x900, 59K)

True, at least i had my goddess kana to lift my spirits up

Attached: D7Fe1FdUcAAOD8G.jpg (679x413, 70K)

Stop spamming.

Attached: D6cTmZKUYAEiaY3.jpg (500x500, 54K)

If you call that retarded I wanna see what you call a good character. Maybe a wannabe smartass who eats a lot? Or are you talking about the girl who can't say a word without all her sisters setting her up?

>When you are too cautious to your crush

Attached: IMG_20190518_155822.jpg (500x980, 179K)

Attached: D6g207QXsAEitqi.png (480x679, 186K)

Kill yourself subhuman

can't wait to see how much would ss2 ruin Nino confession.

It was a shit fest and now we have to deal with season 2

Just kill me already

The worst thing of all is, we got an absolute shit quality animation for 10 episodes then got shown a "WHAT COULD'VE BEEN" for the whole season in ep11 and it was glorious.
God i pray for shaft to handle S2 so much.

Attached: 1554132850842.jpg (1920x4320, 3.95M)

Based studio putting actual quality on Ichika's scenes and destroying Ninope scenes like they deserve. B A S E D

Attached: 1554901937233.png (896x900, 1.48M)

i fucking wet my panties when i saw that fuutarou

Shaft wont ruin it. The story on the S1 is pretty superb and no cuts but the aNimation is pretty fucked up

SHAFT is handling Magia Record currently and they're not known for making multiple series concurrently.

>shaft
wishful thinking

I can't believe Ichika is the kisser

Imagining that sweet sweet time line where the anime was adapted by Kyoto animations

Attached: 1472043232236.png (308x244, 61K)

I want Fuutaro to fuck me

Attached: 3 (6).png (2280x1600, 1.38M)

>they're not known for making multiple series concurrently.
they do, though, three at once even. The result was the disaster called Mekakucity Actors

Kyoani would butcher it unironically. They don't adapt series faithfully. JC Staff is unironically better for this.

based and despairpilled

They lack attention to detail.

Thanks for the translation. God, that was fucking cute. Based chinks.

Feel did a great job for yahari ss2. I hope they do this one, too.

CGI bike, helium voice, suki yo shot is a traced still

Nino already sounds like shit though, wish she would lower the fucking pitch a little.

No matter who wins you guys will say it was predictable right?

I just want the beauty of the manga to be seen by anime only watchers please

Attached: KayakoFanatic-2565554_468_317.jpg (468x317, 42K)

I disagree, she sounds like the stuck-up spoiled bitch she's meant to be, but I'd like too see how her VA would do when she's nice and lovable.

Well, perhaps with all the manga money they made, they'd be able to put out a bigger budget next time

yes, even Maruo

Attached: true bride.jpg (679x599, 149K)

No matter who wins, Negi will get crucified.

Unless Takebayashi asspull,

I yearn for blinking animations.

Yes. This damned site is full of idiots who'll fail to appreciate everything up till now

Itsuki win: first girl rule
Yotsuba win: she's rena
Nino win: first confession, most straightforward with her feelings so she was the first fuu noticed romantically as a girl
Miku win: first quint to love fuu plus she was given so much attention before the Nino confession
Ichika win: desu desu it's only one that if she won after what happened I'd genuinely honestly be surprised

Because Negi realized the anime made this series a huge hit and he wants to keep the gravy train going for longer than originally intended. He can't go back on Nino since it was too long ago.

>Yotsuba win: she's rena
fucking reddit

Her confession was dumb too
>no, I don't actually care about your answer unless it's the one in my favor, so don't say it unless it's a yes

Poor negi. Tbfh I love the man. This manga is amazing. At this point I'm happy with whoever wins as long as negi keeps writing the way he is rn

Cute couple

Attached: Screenshot_20190520_114831.png (1355x952, 2.01M)

TF you mean by reddit? Kys

The seiyuu played kuudere Koizumi-san in Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san, I think she has what it takes to voice dere Nino. There's also Yotsuba's VA there.

Okay not trying to be rude but why is her confession dumb. I genuinely want to know

>fuck itsuki
>the whole room suddenly smells like hamburger

Itsuki will win.

Attached: __nakano_itsuki_go_toubun_no_hanayome_drawn_by_ramchi__sample-2c200824cc235c1da99477a59d18822f.jpg (850x1210, 233K)

>There's also Yotsuba's VA there.
10/10, Ayaneru really got Yotsuba on point
Inori Minase also got Itsuki on point so 10/10 for her too.

What a fucking retard.

>The seiyuu played kuudere Koizumi-san in Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san
you almost convinced me to watch the crappy anime.

Jesus... Where's waifu2x?

Yotsuba asked her to do that, they met up the day before Itsuki appeared as Rena

>waifu2x

Attached: 1554453073365.png (797x816, 677K)

>Yotsuba asked her to do that,
She didn't.

Yeah she most probably thought something along the lines of "I'm glad I helped him I really am, but I'm not the perfect girl he thinks I am and I don't deserve his love so it's better to let him move on and maybe get with one of my sisters who can make him happy"

Not confirmed yet but that's most probably it. After that, eatsuki, for whatever reason, goes and starts pretending she's rena again in the sisters' war arc without consulting yotsuba

Just look at this image

>Nino's meaty thighs emphasized
>Itsuki's boob pressing on Nino's boob
>Itsuki's hair lock draping over Nino's boob
>Yotsuba has F in her mouth
>Nino's hand is probably fondling Itsuki's gigantic ass
>Miku will wake up with back pains, awful posture

Attached: 1558528268036.jpg (2228x1600, 2.55M)

Attached: 1558321342457.png (1700x1200, 915K)

Now that's just sad.

Nah, Nino is an "ara ara" mother hen.
He'll, her whole speech pattern is like mother-like

Kys or get a life

Yotsuba in a nutshell

Attached: 1549669923856.jpg (1600x1229, 240K)

Yotsuba will have the last laugh.

Attached: 1544524939186.png (1295x766, 630K)

Is it weird for me to think that exactly because Nino confessed so early, she can't win? What are example of harem series where the one who confessed first won? No matter what happens in the end Fuutarou has to confess himself, right? If he just goes to Nino and says "I love you" won't it make things too simple? How can you use drama well for things like that?

Then why did Itsuki want to make Fuutarou forget about Yotsuba?

If it really was Yotsuba's idea then she went and fucked with him because she though she knows better and didn't consider his feelings and opinion on the matter.
Now that's selfish.

>speech pattern is like mother-like
What are you smoking?

>so it's better to let him move on and maybe get with one of my sisters who can make him happy"
Funny thing is that he moved on. He is grateful, not in love.

I can't believe an inferiority like you can be this stupid.

He was in love tho. And desu who fuu falls for is the deciding factor at this point

>No matter what happens in the end Fuutarou has to confess himself
That's only logical ending, though with only 2-3 volumes remaining and Fuutarou still being dense, I can't imagine how Negi-sama would set this up.

K

dry laugh, that is

>Is it weird for me to think that exactly because Nino confessed so early, she can't win?
storytelling evolves, user
just like the "the childhood friends never win" meme, it's because they won so many time before the audience got tired by it, or the first girl trope.

K

I see they're traditional ladies.

>there are 5 girls
>implying they're not the same girl personified separately

The thing is, yotsuba isn't "selfless", she just has an inferiority complex, that's why she just tends to find things better if she wasn't involved.

That's correct. She was selfish, but she also did consider telling the truth to him until Ichika suddenly showed up.

Yotsuba isn't the perfect character like what people claim she is to be.

Attached: file.png (1427x2048, 2.44M)

Till this day still one of the most kino moments of the manga. To make an austic like Fuu laugh like that...Yotsuba may not achieve much but who can say what she achieve isnt great at all?

So we got a 1st girl trope, a tsundere trope, a childhood friend trope, a chuu2 sengoku-neet trope, and... what does Ichika classify as?

Itsuki win: Kana will happy
Nino win: Shunka Shik would be proud
Miku win: Toujou Aya revenge successfully
Yotsuba win: Become childhood friend league Goddess
Itsuki win: 1st girl league * ah shit here we go again *

oneechan never win trope.

Have you read it in Japanese?

And the OST. Basically it was audio heaven but visual hell.

So, what's the next plan for 23 to get Fuut now that 1 stepped out? Miku has the gym vouchers so I guess she'll use that?

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c075 (NA) - p015 [web] [anon] {v1.1}.png (1115x1600, 609K)

She didn't.

Agree. OST is so good.

Her faults just make her more endearing tbfh. She's a complex character and i love it

>childhood friend
Yotsuba is genki girl and maybe tomboy? They met a few days, she doesn't really qualify as childhood friend trope. Ichika is the onee-san trope.

*que yotsuba's theme*

Idk why but I always feel like that ost is her in her room smoking pot

I wouldn't expect anything Miku-heavy for a few chapters.
Her and Ichika just had their arc and she had a huge chapter with Fuutarou.
Now Negi will focus on the other 3.

I think genki girl is suited for Yotsuba than tomboy.

She didn't. It was yotsuba at work here. The recent rena with the "are you not interested in me anymore" shenanigans is pure itsuki

Well her rooms has a lot of plants.

Exactly. Her imperfection is what makes her more perfect and lovable.

Attached: x15.png (647x611, 384K)

Just die you autistic shit

Yes, that was the point I was trying to make, Yotsuba was the one behind this. The other guy was saying Yotsuba wasn't behind it.

Kill me yourself faggot.

Attached: 1568e5cfc2b0d8d1093bef0130eee4f6--leaf-clover-faces.jpg (236x213, 14K)

Nino is a force of nature
>Warm
>Wet
>Wet & cool
What did they mean by this?

Attached: IMG_20190520_171834.jpg (1828x2048, 324K)

>Ichika gave up
So you guys think she wouldn't give it up to him in 5 seconds if he showed interest?

Sorry dude my bad

She wasn't behind it.
And she wasn't trying to make him forget about her.

man, that's depressing

I remember when someone posted about go toubun when it was still in its 42nd chapter or something and everyone acted like retarded apes hating on "another harem series"

>5 seconds
more like 1.

I think all of the quint themes are good. I can listen to them depend on situation lol

She most probably was she wanted him to move on from the perfect rena image he has in his mind cause see herself as that great

>"another harem series"
that's why nino's drugging was rather refreshing.

We still do

She isn't that thirsty.

Yotsuba in a nutshell

Then tell me, what's Itsuki's fucking purpose for her to show up and pretend she was Yotsuba on that day at the lake?

*remembers yandere ichika*
Yeah sure

>crazy about love enough to switch to dark mode
>not thirsty

I don't think Yotsuba is that selfless either but neither i think we can call her selfish based on what we have seen. What you described is not selfishness because it lacks the element of acting for her own personal gain. If she did orchestrate the Rena thing, it was only because she thought it would help Fuu and not because she wanted to gain something out of stepping all over his feelings.
Misguided? Yes.
Badly thought out? Yes.
Selfish? No.

Any tl around?

Attached: D7PyMabVUAAhArw.jpg (2259x2613, 1.37M)

Well. That's what we who are familiar with books call a mystery, user. It helps build suspense and such
Now can you please stop bitching about every little thing, retard?

Yea? Afaik her speech pattern is of feminine ojou-sama type.

Have you retards even read the manga?
Or are you going to keep conjuring up some sappy fanfics?
Rena only changed her approach to making him forget about Lolikano when Fuutarou said that he hasn't changed and wasn't able to become necessary.
It has nothing to do with "muh I'm too stupid", "muh he'll be better with someone else".
Fucking speedreaders.

Attached: f10.png (1426x2048, 1.05M)

Exactly my point. She's not exactly selfless. She sees herself in a bad light and acts upon it. She wants to make everyone happy to give value to herself. Not selfish and not selfless. She's normal considering her character

Nino is Marika tier.

The whole necessity obsession is stupid and harmful. It leads him to the way he is now but it also destroys his relationship as he thought noone will care about him if they dont need him. Yeah it maybe a selfish decision from her as he was clearly sad after Rena said good bye, but it benefits him beyond that ( though the goodbye alone isnt strong enough, he only gave up on necessity mindset after the quints left their home for him, which proves that they value him as a friend despite him failing to help them pass the exam, and only at that moment he could say goodbye to Rena).
That said, the shock from Rena did have the impact on the rest of 7 goodbyes and not just Fuu. He finally stopped sitting alone and complained about how useless he is, which leads to the meeting with Nino, gave Miku the condition to get Nino back. The goodbye is really the turning point of 7 goodbyes. Remember what Yotssuba said when she met Fuu near the lake: "I leave Nino and Itsuki for you". She knew after the wakeup call from Rena, he will know what he needs to do.

>What are you doing?

??
that's like n5 level nippongo, user.

That's literally what user said but with different words. Kys faggot

What (are you) doing?
The subject is omitted so we can't know. It can alos be what am I doing.

So you don't have any proof, thanks for giving up and telling us for 3 straight days that you're someone we should never argue with. It's ironic too, how you keep on lashing on people for providing their headcanon but when they ask you why this doesn't work you're the one giving them you're own dumb head canon as well.

Attached: Mieow-Rustle_cute-2.png (569x516, 334K)

If not for Nino, it would've been another standard haremshit

Attached: 74769665_p0.jpg (1915x2916, 2.78M)

Hey, times have changed. The new Ichika is not thirsty anymore.

Nice headcanon retard

Learn to read, retard.

It was more like I'm having a discussion with user then he asks me what Itsuki's goal for dressing up as rena was.
How tf is anyone supposed to know its like asking who's the bride

>you're the one giving them you're own dumb head canon as well.
>you're

Tru but her chancs are still ground low

user I...
We all know who's the bride, but that doesn't stop people from speculating yeah? That's what makes it fun.

I don't tbfh please do tell dear user

>I'm having a discussion with user
No you're not, you just keep spouting the same fucking shit for days. This isn't a discussion, you fool. You're not even providing anything on why your claim wouldn't work out in the argurment. Basically you're just shitposting for the sake being a contrarian.

Same to you, retard.

Clue 1:
It's one of the quints.

That's about it.

Clue 2:
She is the kisser.

Don't ever talk to me again, subhuman. Go back to redd!t.

Attached: unamused_chitose.jpg (569x445, 65K)

You're still missing the point.

Ah, sadly I just arrived user. I don't have the time to keep posting for 3 days straight as you claim. Sorry for disappointing your claims but maybe if you were less focused on bashing other people to death and more on meaningful discussion then this wouldn't have happened

I've already explained multiple times why it doesn't work and all I've got in response was
>Retard, shitposter, speedreader
without anyone trying to argue against my claim.
Seems like your headcanon is not as strong as you believe if you can't come up with anything to support it

Yes, I know Nino is best girl tier.

I can't believe Nakano is the kisser and the bride!

>explained multiple times
You haven't explained shit, though. Try again retard.

Clue 3:
She loves him

And he loves her.
So romantic!

Tbfh these girls are so under appreciated. Marika was the best girl out of all of them to be with him but NOOOOOOO based af

So she doesn't love him anymore?

>but Yotsuba was quite surprised about Fuutarou's crush a few chapters ago.
I'm talking about this.
She wouldn't be surprised about his crush on this girl from the past if she was aware he had this photo with said girl 24/7

Clue 4:
She held his hand during the bonfire.
(Yep, all quints did.)

Maybe she was surprised Fuuts was in love with her?

KYAAAA

Attached: YotsubaNakano.png (652x707, 303K)

Clue 4:
She was smug as fuck.
any winner is

Of course she'd be surprised, they literally took the fucking photo 5 years ago. Yotsuba doesn't need to have it to know Fuutarou has a fucking photo with her in it.

That's exactly the point, user.
She wouldn't be that surprised if she knew about the picture that is literally her.

Actually Fuutarou hasn't loved anyone. Quints drugged and dragged him to the wedding

That's most probably the case. For all she knows he's this guy who had a complete over do for his life. And probably doesn't remember the tiny girl he met years ago for 1 day. She thought it was better to bury the past and start a fresh and when she realized he was still holding on to rena (probably from itsuki telling her the story fuu told her) she decided to tell itsuki to serve the relationship for good

user, Yotsuba doesn't need anything to know who was in that photo because she's literally the girl in it and they took it together 5 years ago.

>Yotsuba gets Itsuki to dress up as her to help Fuutarou
>Later into the same arc, Fuutarou gets Itsuki to dress up as Yotsuba to help her
Oh no! It's non-Nino pottery!

She literally spent more than a half of the series expecting him to not remember her.
Check her reaction again, that is not reaction you have when you're already aware that person walks around with a picture of you, every single day.

MY new headcanon and you can't convince me otherwise

ok

Now this is foreshadowing.

Attached: x14.png (548x797, 697K)

I know I'll get called brainlet, but I'm not so sure it's such a closed deal that the kisser is the bride.

Attached: 1542640833359.png (100x100, 5K)

Is it even worth looking for hints and stuff? Do you think the bride's identity will be revealed only at the very end ie final chapter? Because that'd be a bit frustrating.

Holy shit

Attached: 1542318713697.jpg (269x239, 29K)

Thanks for proving my point.

still better than artur's

I actually agree with you user. He says in the flash forward that chapter that thag was the moment he started noticing his bride and thinking she was special but at the same time he says that he can't recognize who kissed him
Confused rn

"The development in the last 15 minutes"

NEGI DONT YOU DARE TO HACK

>Do you think the bride's identity will be revealed only at the very end ie final chapter?
That'd be very disappointing no matter who wins. It would almost make revealing the bride worthless.

I mean ofcourse it won't. But speculating is part of the fun

>Is it even worth looking for hints and stuff
Half of the fun in these threads was guessing who lolikano was, now that it's gone it's gone to full shitposting with nino parallel spamming again.

After lolikano confirmation, looking for hints now is futile because Negi is a hack. Probably say 2-3 chapters before ending for bride Identity or at the very end and have an omake or epilogue.

That's because itsuki has the lowest chances of being the kisser eh? But yes, I do agree with you.

It means that after that Fuutarou's feelings for one of the quints started to develop into love.

I don't think the girl Fuutarou married is the bride.

>didn't even read the thread
fuck off shitposter

>Is it even worth looking for hints and stuff?
Yes, because I think Itsuki is the girl in the photo.

based

But negi IS dropping hints probably. I mean all the theories about yotsuba being lolikano were true so

>That's because itsuki has the lowest chances of being the kisser eh?
Nah, I'm a Yotsubafag. I don't even know why I think that, it's just a feeling.

Attached: D7K1X9uUYAArhyV.jpg (2048x2048, 934K)

>turn out Yotsuba the kisser only makes Fuutarou thinks more seriously about Nino's feeling.
suffering.

You know it's coming later, the faggot is just asleep.

BUT HE DIDNT HAVE FEELINGS FOR ANY OF THEM HE'S AUTISTIC

Attached: 2157087_l.jpg (333x348, 30K)

This kiss is a red herring. Another quint or many will kiss him on the lips this year. Like this we won't be able to know which kiss was the one.

Fuck off Takeda

Same user, probably within the next arc there should be hints, but for now I can't see.

Negi: I'm not gonna do a harem ending
Also negi: *makes fuutaro sleep with each sister... To check*

For now. All the build up was for the rena reveal. Fom ichika being night lolikano to itsuki being rena ot yotsuba being truelolikano

>The bride has to wear many gowns
I think all of the quints are brides.

The only other interpretation to Future F's words is
>the kiss from this girl made me realize how much I love that other girl
But that would still not make any sense because of the bride's words about THEIR kiss.

The end of 68 heavily hints that it was THE kiss.

FUCK Nino

"it's not a harem, I swear. They just live together for the convenience, the quints can't live without eachother!"

After this arc I have tried to see if he treats or reacts to any of them differently but I don't see it. I don't think it can be Miku though because I tell myself that if Miku was special for him he'd care more about her struggles in the Kyoto arc.

I got it now. The manager is on the bride's side because he will get married to Nino and become the bride's brother in law. It all makes sense.

I think you're retarded

I think that Fuuts would first to develope a romantic feelings towards the kisser

That so? Well, it would be funny if the kiss referred to the one from new years eh.

Red herring.

you sure?
>|>188543971

Why would the bride invite him, then? The only ones with connection to him are Nino and Fuutarou.
In that case Fuutarou would invite him

It's all a race to see who he develops feelings for first. That's why yotsuba has the highest chance rn. He "loved" lolikano and only got mad at the new rena (itsuki)

Can anyone post the Nino parallels?

"and ofcourse since fuutaro is poor they have to sleep in the same bed. While naked. Cause they don't have money for clothing. Obviously"

They were talking about a kiss on the lips.
Fucking Yotsubatards, I swear. Thanks Negi

>Just exchanged vows and about to pronounce them man and quint
>Another quint bursts through the door
>"Wait, Fuutarou! That's not her -- it's Ichika in disguise again!"
>Fuutarou turns to the tearful Ichika, and says
>"I know."

Yeah, but if you're going to reveal the bride in the last chapter you can't really make their relationship develop beyond a certain point during the manga. That'd be disappointing.

Nino has stinky breath

Man. My headcanon are increasing by the post

I think the Fuutarou'll get divorced a few years later and the story will continue as 4Toubun

Sorry. It's my fault

Oh I know user, otherwise the paneling right after into the kiss wouldn't make sense. All in good fun until it's revealed that it's true.

That's how things go usually, unfortunately.
Or you're risking 4/5 of your readers to drop the manga

What if... We all know that Negi developed Nino and after her development, Negi will focused on the other 4 quint and make them as the "plot device" (Which we can also refer to Nino's delaying Fuutaro's respond towards her confession). And before the ending of the series, he will focus again to Nino and Fuut's next development.

Not even a Ninofag but that what I feel

Oh good lord.

Attached: image.jpg (589x274, 32K)

Nigga, too late.
The bride said
>remember that day five years ago
And Fuutarou said this past chapter
>the girl I met six years ago
So, the time spam has already moved and they are 4 years behind now, not 5 anymore.

NINO A BEST

NINO A SHIT

I can. But I won't.
I know what to expect and I'm not falling for it.

probably that's what he is planning. The longer Negi prolongs a Nino (rejection) arc, the more likely she will be the winner.

NINO A BEST SHIT

>Inserts flashback
Boom, done.

>Scrambled Eggs and Sisters War was Ichika and Miku focused
>The Lolikano arc will be Yotsuba and Itsuki focused
>The last arc will be Nino's and Fuutarou focused

Negi didn't focus more on Nino when it comes to development. He developed all of them little by little. And in this arc, Nino and Ichika got more development. More than the rest.

Wait for the spinoff *insert quint* no Hanayome

Maybe Negi used the other quint as diversion to make the plot longer and more dramas

What about 7 goodbyes?

Nino got her focus in Seven Goodbyes.

Is the onodera spinoff any good?

That was 36 chapters ago.
And what about other quints who had their arcs before 7 Goodbyes? Those don't count?

But ichika develop into a snek

>but that what I feel
>not a Ninofag
>uses Ninochink's broken English

In my perspective, Negi will develop all quint in every arcs and volume and in one final arc/volume, Negi will literally focus on The Bride and Fuutaro's romantic plot just like your typical pure romance manga

Firework?

Character development doesn't have to be necessarily positive and in the end Ichika realized that she is unable to disregard everything and fight for Fuutarou like a cold blooded killer, apologized and stepped out. There is no way she'll act like that again.

I feel the same and it's literally the worst thing that could happen with this story

You have no idea what it's "english" looks like

Why? Because you don't like it?
He's still developing Nino without giving her the main focus in the arc

I dropped it after 2 chapters because I'm not an Onoderafag. If you like her you can give it a try, but it's just noncanon anyway

Do you guys know how Nino manage to create drugs like that?

Attached: 1558307976387.jpg (1080x1527, 351K)

Anons holy shit!!! What do you think of this? Do you think that this will also a foreshadowing to Nino

>Those who seek easy answers are fools
This can also refer to Nino's sudden confession.

Attached: 42.jpg (1426x2048, 517K)

Attached: 1558308052634.jpg (1000x7142, 2.41M)

Attached: 1558308119565.png (1080x2625, 418K)

Attached: 1558308186012.png (1080x2365, 402K)

>Firework arc
Ichika, Miku and some Nino
>Binding Legend
Ichika, Nino, Miku, Itsuki and some Yotsuba

HOPE

Man, I'm so glad I wasn't stupid enough to believe Rena and lolikano were the same person.

It's Bokuben but with nipples.

It's Ichika's paper, you braindead fuckwit.
It continues in 2
>This can also refer to Nino's sudden confession.
It was anything but easy

Very funny that I notice Nino didn't get progress with Fuutarou in Sisters War arc. But we got her development through her care for sister.
I don't want to believe it but I think you right some point.
Inb4 someone call you NinoFags. LOL

Exactly. My point stands.
Because Nino had 7 Goodbyes doesn't mean she won't get another one

I think he right because it's obvious that Negi gave Nino too much development.

>Nino-nee
i like that

They're probably just really potent sleeping pills.
All medicine are drugs but not all drugs are medicine.

Tks user.

Miku is the only one who progressed with him.

Nino saved Fuutarou ass in First Exam arc too.
She resolved the problems in First exam, 7 goodbyes and this arc.

Yes, I don't like it.
>He's still developing Nino without giving her the main focus in the arc
Same for others, and?

CUTE

Attached: 1554753126476.png (787x960, 376K)

>Those who seek easy answers are fools
>2
>Does that refer to me?
>This can also refers to Nino's sudden confession
So what if Ichikas paper you Mongoloid brain

I want Yotsuba to win but I'm fine as long as Miku doesn't win

Its all i care about, Miku losing is more important than my favorite winning, she is just that poorly written (unless she was written to be hated) she is

Then your only complaint is that you don't like Nino?

Cute! Thanks for typesetting and that user for translating.

Yeah, but I feel it too half-ass. Not strong like Nino. The only thing Miku shine is confession. But Nino helped sister with Ichika redemption are highlights of this arc (not mention lolikanno reveal)

Told Maruo she had trouble with sleeping and kindly asked him for some

You're actually retarded. Sasuga.
Learn to read and then come back.

I think Miku is like waifu bait and Negi use her for... popularly.

Stop replying to the chink you fag

Kill yourself subhuman

W-what's with all the broken English in these threads?

Attached: 1540185016364.jpg (243x250, 5K)

Shut up Meeks

At least two chinks are here currently.

So, Ichika and Nino got most of the focus this arc. Miku benefited from their development. Yotsuba got some development as well. The odd one who got nothing is Itsuki.

Her only progress was to realize that she was also a jealous bitch and that she accused Ichika unfairly

Firework: 5 sisters, Ichika main. Fuutarou and 4 quints left resolve.
First exam: 5 sisters, Itsuki problem. Nino resolved.
Binding Legend: 5 sisters. Resolve: 5 of them.
Seven Goodbyes: Nino, Itsuki, Yotsuba. Main focus: Nino. Resolve: Nino (she resolved both Itsuki and Yotsuba problem)
Last examn: 5 sisters. Resolve: themself with Fuutaoru helped. Nino dropped the double confessions.
Egg: Ichika and Miku (maybe), little Itsuki and Nino. Final bomb: The kisser
Sister Wars: 5 sisters, Miku'/ Ichika drama. Resolve: 4 sisters (expect Miku), especially Nino and Ichika. Rena/ lolikano drop reveal bomb.

>she was also a jealous bitch and that she accused Ichika unfairly
I don't know, impersonating the leading competitor and trying to get her disqualified is pretty bad. I don't know exactly what Nino would have to do to top that, but she isn't the same.

Reminder that both Ichika and Nino were going to sneakily give their gifts to Fuuutarou without telling the others.

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c075 (NA) - p014 [web] [anon] {v1.1}.png (1115x1600, 615K)

I've been thinking this for some time and it annoys me. I'm a Ninofag but I still dislike the story being stretched and other quints being murdered.

Ichika and Miku fot the most focus.
Then Yotsuba.
Then Nino
Then Itsuki.

Seriously? She gets Ichika ass, encourages Miku, helps Miku date and you accused her by something that she thought in mind? Jesus.

Still can't count that as a proper closure, though

I don't think she will go that far. Especially when she thinks about her sister will cries it will break her. I think Negi has gone too far in chap 85.

>Ichika acts like a jealous bitch
>Ends up dropping out of the bowl
>N-Nino is the same!
Cope harder, Ichikatard

that still doesn't amount to completely ruining another quint's chances. nino has more connections to fuutarou than any of the quints (no not talking about muh parallels, they are literally coworkers now), it'd be weird if she didn't acknowledge his birthday at this point

Does your butt hurt?

Attached: 37338049.png (311x196, 22K)

Miku had most focus but weak development.
Ichika had most focus and strong development..
Nino had more focus after seven goodbyes and had strongest development (tks Negi for this shit)
Yotsuba had good development but lackkkkkk too much screentime.
Itsuki had strong start but get overwhelming by her sisters after that.

>Nino acts like a jealous bitch
Yes she does

Do you remember when Snekfags were pushing the narrative that Ichika will take Nino out?
It's the extension of that. Ichika is in a bad place currently so they don't want to be the only ones

Nino did act like a jealous bitch though???

Kek.True. Although I like Ichika because she's the 2nd interesting girl in this manga but I found SnekFags are annoying.

Never reply to me again subhuman.
Kill yourself

This is cute. I like this.

Attached: 1535180340247.png (874x525, 238K)

Don't get me wrong. I was convinced that Nino is the winner long ago and at this point everything that Negi does confirms it. If storytelling continues like user said then manga will stop entertaining me at all. So yes, probably I don't like her, but not because of her character, it's more like I'm tired of Negi fanboying over her.
This is IMO, I don't intend to get you mad.

A subhuman like you love to kill yourself by sucking your dick to death so much?
Just go home and cut your dick plz.

>Civil discussion until now
>Say something bad about Nino
>How dare you Ichikatards
Pathetic.

Or say something good about Nino and you will become subhuman or chink.
Jesus. I hate WaifuFags so much.

Holy shit. Thank you for this. How fucking cute.

Kill yourself subhuman

Hello your dick. Can you kill yourself by sucking it?

Nino Pout please

Nah, user. Subhuman chink is one poster here if you haven't noticed.
Only he get called that, because he's well, a subhuman chink.

I know it's you Ninofag 1. You are the only one using a capital f for Fag.

Attached: hmmm.jpg (2140x1600, 665K)

#
#
#
#
Cute! I hope there'll be some kind of after story no matter who wins

Kill yourself subhuman

You don't have anything to spam just "Kill yourself subhuman" right? Just like a REAL SUBHUMAN yourself. What a low IQ faggot... ops, LOW IQ SUBHUMAN.

What a low IQ faggot. Ew

>Miku is the only one who progressed with him.
But all Miku did was regress and then go back to square one. I wouldn't really say that's progressing with him at all.

You can't base this off colors alone. It's implied that all the quints have the same hair color.

Kill yourself subhuman

Sad but true. Miku progress is just back to square one.....

Suck my dick first boi.
Jesus. What an annoying brat.
I hate this when there is discussion but this pile of shit like you come to spam "Kill yourself subhuman" like moron.

Kill yourself subhuman

kys subhuman

Making him aware thanks to her confession is progress.

well the sweet time is over. You can't have the nice thing all the time.

What are they doing?

her breasts hurt, F just helps her massaging them

Bros what do we do? After the Yotsuba reveal and the information that’s come out thereafter it really seems likely that she’s the bell kisser as well

Studying

But he already knew.
Not to mention she muddied the waters after her confession which would have been worse than doing nothing at all.

>it really seems likely that she’s the bell kisser as well
??????????????????????

Sadly burgers are waking up

I wish I can discuss without annoying brat like that "subhuman". It ruins my fucking mood so much.

Kill yourself subhuman
>Replying to a mentally handicapped chinese ape who can't read non write in English