How would you fix SHAFT?

>Now, for more infos about it. It was made by Studio Shaft, who is an excellent animation studio, of the Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Monogatari series fame.

Attached: Shaft.gif (500x281, 2.62M)

resume SZS

1. Bring Shin oonuma back.
2. Stop making Bake
3. adapt every shounen romcom under the sun

Attached: 1555086920486.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

Make them poor again.

This. Make it last forever like shi-chan, enslave Kumeta-sensei like he always secretly wanted.

I want my harem ending OVA

Attached: c17f71dca1b625f04ef742ba7faef8fb-500.jpg (800x500, 35K)

this commercial is so kino, wish they could adapt an actual SoL high school setting one piece

>Kitane wasn't in the ending
Not worth it

Attached: saddu.jpg (284x177, 6K)

Fix the Aniplex committee that keeps throwing them at projects that don't fit their skillset. Kill their 3DCG department.

So far I have not seen a single proof whatsoever that that One Piece x Cup Noodle CM was made by SHAFT outside of "DUDE IT LOOKS LIKE SHAFT LMAO" reasoning.

Kitane wasn't possesed, she just tries to deal with her sis the best she can

Attached: Matoi.png (805x419, 270K)

That's the deal,she wasn't posessed,she was doing god's work and yet kumeta still forgot,i won't complain about the harem ending,that i like on this context,but since kitane isn't there,i'll be satisfied and disappointed at the same time

Attached: despair.jpg (1600x900, 393K)

Kitane is Chiri's sister, right?

Attached: my-image.png (1020x866, 177K)

About that...;_;

Attached: 1557687876427.jpg (768x576, 83K)

Trigger is great on animation but dogshit on story, they need to find better writers.

Fire their CGshit animator and hire a proper one.

Is this upside down? Sunrise aren't good anymore, WIT just butchered VS and SnK S3. Also Trigger have virtually no talent, they could hardly animate anything in gridman it was mostly generic cg.

Alpha Charlie Kites

>great on animation
Hell no. Have you not seen the shit sate of Gridman and Promare?

>its intentionally bad animation
>that means it's good

As for writing Shaft doesn't write shit, they just adapt. But they do direct everything well.

>they need to find better writers
This. I'm really tired of their dogshit originals, aside from KLK they've all been awful. They should just adapt and leave the writing to more capable individuals.