Is he a pretty girl?

Is he a pretty girl?

Attached: 5bf70e50-b42b-44a7-b476-6427777c7bcd.gif (540x405, 2.3M)

No, he is.

Attached: 1538168441692.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

Attached: saga_of_tanya_the_evil_.jpg (300x297, 12K)

As a MtF theirselves, i appreciate how much anime has done for trans acceptance.

Attached: niptrans.jpg (1336x613, 157K)

I want to pull on her pigtail and pound her from behind so badly

>her
it's a guy, tranny.

>As a MtF
>theirselves
Join the 40% you degenerate faggot

Attached: Bmapo.jpg (599x708, 42K)

Prove that she isn't XX in female form

burden of proof is on you.
he just changed his appereance without hormones and surgery, it's still literally a tranny by definition. kill yourself

learn to recognise bait

Attached: 1558543370668.gif (1200x1906, 2.41M)

Most gender swap anime are not about trans acceptance get the fuck over yourself and stop making everything about you mentally ill fucks

Ranma LITERALLY shows signs of liking his new body and the dresses. He ACCEPTS his new identity.
you're full of shit.

well yeah, but he doesnt not want to be a girl or a guy and doesn't show gender dysphoria at being either
he accepts both, likes being both and likes fucking both genders
its all part of who he is
he isn't trans

sounds more like he's non-binary then, got it.

Jusenkyo curses do change the subject's biology. There's a tribe that threw animals into the Spring of Drowned Girl, locked them in human female form with a magic ladle, and bred with them.

yeah but in a real way because he suffers from a magical curse, not in a tumblr
>I'm mad at my dad
way

>Ranma LITERALLY shows signs of liking his new body and the dresses. He ACCEPTS his new identity.
I've got no beef or problems with transpeople, but this is fucking bullshit.
Ranma is always trying to get rid of his CURSE, refers to his transformation as a CURSE, because that's what it is. Ranma puts a lot of his self-esteem on his strength, manliness and never losing to anything related to martial arts.
Unless you're talking about that episode where he loses his memory and thinks that he's a girl (a good one), Ranma identifies as a male.

He's just not above using his transformation to get what he wants or to try and trick someone into doing something for him.

"curse" can't be taken literally, because 5000 year old chinese people didnt know better.
nowadays people would call it miracle.
and no, there are multiple episodes were Ranma blushes while wearing dresses, doing girly things and being so confident in your female body, you can easily flirt wih other males, means you're accepting who you've become.

Actually gender fluid is the more accurate term. Non-binary is all the time not really one gender or the other, gender fluid is sometimes one gender sometimes the other.

Absolutely true, but to a certain extent at least he does come to terms with it late in the series. Kind of in the sense that an amputee might still prefer to have their leg back, but has learned to live without it.

old Yea Forums
>ranma thread
>300 replies and 100 pics of lewd ranma

nu-Yea Forums (aka Yea Forums tourists taken over)
>ranma thread
>not even 20 replies discussion transsexuality and other degenerate shit

Attached: you.png (850x1047, 459K)

Trannies go to hell
Girl type Ranma I want to fuck in the pussy
Maybe fuck male Ranma's ass too

Attached: 1bbfc703-6767-4c0a-a45f-0317654a2b0b.png (540x405, 272K)

Attached: 1558561927027.png (1185x823, 1.54M)

All i want to know is what happens if i impregnate Ranma.

Stop spamming this bitch.

Attached: ranma semen demon.jpg (590x631, 173K)

Now this is shitposting.
Animu has forever sealed the fate of the trans community as a bunch of pervs who get off to fucking like they're the opposite gender.

Attached: 1533367568251.jpg (533x708, 71K)

This is an old anime and therefore isn't relevant.

So is Evangelion, but that shit still gets posted.

Ranma becomes permanently female until no longer preggers

Attached: 1431734656603.jpg (289x398, 43K)

h-hot

>tfw no Wondy mistress
why live?