Dungeon Meshi

How exactly is this supposed to be considered a "half-dragon"? Does that look anything like a dragon to you?

I'm going to bed and would be delighted to find this thread alive in the morning, just marathon'd all of Dungeon Meshi today and I'm loving every inch of it

Attached: 012.jpg (1739x1241, 828K)

I thought Laios refers to Imouto as chimera, which happens to be the monster he loves the most.

Attached: 1513266878806.png (295x351, 67K)

She's not a dragon, she's a chimera.

She mixed with the dragon's personality iirc but the dungeon master person transformed her into what that is.

Dungeon Meshi is definitely my favorite weebshit I've ever consumed. It might be my favorite non-vidya series ever.

Whose vision of Laios was that, anyway?

In fact what was the deal with all three fake Laioses?

Attached: Screenshot_20190522-161501_Chrome.jpg (964x1251, 733K)

Though Yea Forums doesn't seem to enjoy it that much judging from almost strictly monthly threads participation.

Attached: 1539430635671.jpg (456x750, 57K)

>Laios
>Senshi, Marcille, Chilchuk

>Marcille
>Laios, Senshi, Chilchuk

>Chilchuk
>???, ???, Laios, ???

>Senshi
>???, Chichuk, ???, Laios

Attached: 13013105381877.jpg (658x640, 254K)

Marcille's. The lanky dude with stubble is probably Chilchack's, whose point of reference is more childlike faces.

Laios would probably be
Chilchuk, Senshi, Marcille

The second one has to be Marcille's since he looks like a male Falin and Marcille points herself out of that fact in the omake about shapeshifters.

Chilchuk always believes Laios is a retard while Senshi has his own unique worldview.

Fuck off I refuse to talk about it unless it's an update thread

I had assumed that #2 (in the image) was Senshi's. #2 looks very childlike and innocent. hadn't Senshi been going on earlier about how Laios and Chilchack were just kids and he needed to protect them / feed them? ditto for the angelic Chilchack who was too nice.
and I figured that #3 was Chilchack's, because he outright thinks Laios is retarded.
which would leave #1 to be Marcille's - maybe she imagines him as rugged because she likes him? but then that doesn't explain why he would be ten feet tall unless she just "looks up to him". maybe #1 really is Senshi's.

Why

In the series is an image showing different types of dragons and one of the dragons shown was a feathered bird-like dragon.

Hmmm, she looks so cool

We love it, we just don't want to keep pointless generals and push it down other people's throat

These little harpies look exactly like Alkonost\Sirin birds from eastern Slavic mythology.

That's not half, that's like 9/10ths dragon.

Attached: 1542619386199.png (459x506, 137K)

I have fallen for this squint-eyed, spaced-out sweet potato super hard.

the cat is cute, too.

Attached: shy.jpg (165x305, 36K)

>How exactly is this supposed to be considered a "half-dragon"? Does that look anything like a dragon to you?
The bottom half

does it though?? those look like chicken legs

Not him but See

Why are elves so androgynous

So that it's not gay

Dragons were probably feathered, like dinosaurs, it's just that we can't know for sure from the remains.

Attached: rapators.jpg (650x688, 450K)

Are you insinuating that adventures pluck and hide the feathers of dragons before bringing the remains up to the surface to sell?

What scans are you guys reading where they call him Laios???

I just assume I've been spelling it wrong and copy the first guy

I wish the Made in Abyss threads would do that...

I think Senshi sees everyone as younger and Chilchack as older.

Attached: 20.jpg (1226x1199, 570K)

I hope you wake up cold you moronic speedreader

official one

I agree. At least the Houseki threads seem to have gotten past that phase.
I worry about what an anime would do to this place.

Best case scenario:
>>the anime causes a brief surge in thread rate with some shitposting, but eventually we get our usual comfy monthly threads back

Worst case scenario:
>>boards gets daily dungeon meshi generals
>>waifu posting and shipper posting
>>shitposting everywhere
>>threads flooded with tumblr art that turns every member of Laius' group into ugly, fat people, but for some reason they refuse to draw the cute, fat orc chief sister

that potato is the second best girl after Marcille

You forgot about threads and threads solely revolving around theories like Marcille’s breed

Don't even bring this dumb topic up.

Attached: 1441350798186.jpg (549x490, 76K)

It's obvious from her nightmare episode that she's a filthy mutt.
Also her disgusting fat ears.

It looks like my wife

Attached: this is my wife.png (781x403, 288K)

>posting a picture that proves she has butterknife ears

Harpies will snatch you and fly!

Alright, here, pointy ears.

Attached: 1441350798197.jpg (444x403, 105K)

user my dick that I’ve been sharpening for half my life is sharper than that

Oh no, it keeps happening.

Attached: 1456084723992.png (274x563, 81K)

birds are actually descended from warm blooded dinosaurs

I wish there were more animal variations of this Chilchak

Attached: sassy halfling druid.png (285x547, 100K)

How anal blasted will these delusional fags feel when Marcille's parentage is revealed?

Nah, its not a shonen, I think this series is too comfy an laid back to ever become mainstream

I don't think that it will ever happen, because it's not really important for the story. Even if the main groups meets with the Canaries there will probably no remark about her ancestry. And this endless discussion continues.

Attached: img000009-02.jpg (1128x1600, 544K)

Why should anyone care about Marcille's genetics? I doubt Laius is fully human and no one seems to bother

I found pretty funny when Chilchack said " He is not even human anymore".

Attached: 7.png (1279x701, 268K)

Why do people like Marcille so much?

Attached: 26.jpg (1099x521, 233K)

>cute
>reaction image goldmine
>changing hairstyles
>funny
>beautiful
>heart of gold
>interesting motives
>well-written
>Marcille!

Attached: 1487439819468.jpg (1130x1600, 748K)

Attached: 1558461419912.jpg (2200x1606, 1.66M)

Before the transformation happened and it was only hinted to happen, I expected (and hoped) to get a dragonkin kind of hybrid like pic related.
I was... disapointed.

Attached: 1452978656462.jpg (955x1280, 143K)

>like pic related

Attached: madotsuki vomit.jpg (680x680, 85K)

Yes yes, I am aware a peasent like you would prefer when the 1000 year old dragon transforms into a little girl with maybe pointy ears and a hint of scales on the cheeks

Attached: 1472173597435.png (548x344, 215K)

I'd rather threads revolving around breeding Marcille.

half-girl half-dragon > dragon girl > girl dragon

The bottom half is a dragon, are you fucking blind?

It's sad to see her killing people. She's such a nice person who wouldn't even hurt a ghost.

Attached: 8.png (2171x1600, 2.44M)

THE GIRL'S A CHICKEN, I TELL YA! A GIANT CHICKEN!

Mega Ultra Chicken

well, it looks more like a giant cockatrice with the feathers and all, but then it has 4 legs like a dragon, but the minions look like cockatrices, except they have human features so they're more like chimeras of sorts, same with the main dragon having a human torso instead of a regular dragon face.

So basically the author went off the rails and that's it.

Attached: 1557047767095.jpg (400x533, 252K)

>but the minions look like cockatrices
You seriously doesn't recognize harpies?

>You seriously doesn't recognize harpies?
you seriously doesn't recognize a dictionary

but yeah, forgot about harpies there

>Arise, chicken! Chicken, arise!

Attached: I Am Sofa King We Todd Ed.jpg (984x938, 140K)

No! Shhh! She is legend!

What went wrong?

Attached: 1558334747200.png (860x1200, 433K)

Nothing, any hairstyle afterwards is an improvement over this.

Attached: 1446136330360.png (164x304, 17K)

only chilchuk has no "western" face, so he probably sees everybody in that way, also what he said, about halflings looking child-like
>laios
Chil Senshi(for whom Laios has soft characteristics as dwarfs look rougher) Marcille (touche)
depending on which one Laios is Marcille's and Senshi's it can be argument on shipping. If she sees him as a dunce (and she propably does) they are rater not meant to be shipped by author
>Marcille
Laios (who propably doesn't pay attention to her braids) Chil Senshi
>Chil
they all look to simmilar to learn anything
>Senshi
Same as Chil, arguably Marcille, Chil and Laios, who is tall and sees Senshi as smaller and thicker

Attached: 1539588181044.png (409x563, 166K)

>Nothing
Are you sure?

Attached: 18.png (1269x1800, 721K)

Since halflings’ age doesnt really show (Chil is a midde aged man with a family), so the inverse can be apply too, that young looking humans and elfs can look old in their eyes
Theres another possibility that the retarded looking ones are Chil’s vision, since he did left a remark that the others are a bunch of idiot, but since theres a weird looking Chil (and none in Marcile’s case), i guess the retarded ones are Marcile’s vision. Shes smug as fuck after all
That left Senshi and Laios with the most “normal” visions, so they are pretty interchangeable

Senshi's doubles of Chil and Marcille were the ones that had super simplified tools/spellbooks but where otherwise normal looking because he hadn't worked with them long enough to actually understand what they do.

NO! they hold the advantage

>Dragons were
Dragons "weren't" anything because dragons have never existed

A fiend with woman's form!

Looks to be going well for her