youtu.be/zBJU9ndpH1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 02.png (835x1200, 474K)

Attached: 03.png (835x1200, 502K)

Attached: 04.png (835x1200, 490K)

Attached: 05.png (835x1200, 585K)

Attached: 06.png (835x1200, 491K)

here we go boys

Attached: you're fucked now.jpg (855x746, 81K)

Attached: 07.png (835x1200, 497K)

Attached: 08.png (835x1200, 426K)

Attached: 09.png (835x1200, 419K)

Attached: 10.png (835x1200, 452K)

Attached: 11.png (835x1200, 449K)

Attached: 12.png (835x1200, 420K)

Attached: 13.png (835x1200, 311K)

Attached: 14.png (835x1200, 529K)

Attached: 15.png (835x1200, 370K)

Fucking hell Legosi

Attached: 16.png (835x1200, 467K)

there is absolutely no way this can backfire

Attached: 17.png (835x1200, 436K)

Attached: 18.png (835x1200, 608K)

Attached: 19.png (1670x1200, 1.45M)

it's still as visceral as the first time I saw it

Attached: 20.png (835x1200, 424K)

Attached: 21.png (1200x1200, 297K)

thanks TL

Tonight, a comedian died.

Thanks TL.

Thanks TL-kun + everyone else

>Both my parents are gray wolves

It's that time of the week again. Based.

>My unborn child
>La creatura lupina

>On today's episode of Autistic Wolf: Autistic Wolf is autistic enough to get himself fucking shot
He's gonna fucking learn eventually right? Right?

Attached: 1558413486674.jpg (911x1024, 80K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LEGOSI
YOU FUCKING RETARDED WOLF

Attached: images (7).jpg (326x326, 14K)

assuming he lives through this, no
really, I'm expecting him to have to get shot again before it gets through his thick, autistic skull

Attached: 1370300829183s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

You fucking autist.

kek.

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT LEGOSI

Attached: Lime Rejection.png (398x526, 401K)

Attached: not like this.jpg (160x194, 28K)

T-thanks, translator. ;_; How's Watashi no Shounen?

Attached: Untitled.png (1019x173, 20K)

You can always tell he goes full autistic when he realizes he's no longer in control of his mouth.

Attached: 1556653290415.png (300x290, 97K)

Aw FUCK

>series is over
This can't be true ...is it?

Was This Legosi's peak autism?

Attached: 1558542968892.gif (285x279, 1.54M)

YES! Everything else, serious or innocent, bleaks in comparisson to THIS! I love this retard, but he's such a fucking tool.

Scientists baffled by wolf's ability to fuck up every time.

It's amazing how Legosi keeps finding a way to top himself. Christ, what the fuck is wrong with him? This is not just being a hybrid anymore, Meron can actually act like a proper decent person if he's willing to. He's just fucking retarded all of his own with no one to blame but himself.

Also, Meron is 100% right. They're freaks, he's a freak. An hypothetical child of Legosi and Haru would call himself a freak. Fuck inter-species relationship faggots bringing a hybrid child just to suffer nothing but hardship and discrimination because they wanna feel good about themselves for being so "progressive" and the such and fuck everyone else who supports that behavior like the police trying to cover it because it would make people nervous. Yafya has done nothing wrong and is 100% on the right.

legosi you fucking retard

you did this to yourself you dumbass autistic wolf

thank you

Attached: 1365037810134.jpg (512x360, 24K)

Fucking autistic wolf with a big dick, I love you so much for you to go and get shot.

what's that repeating symbol? in all my EOP half assed weeabo years i don't think i've ever seen it.

Why did Yafya leave the key with him shouldn't he realize Legosi would be easily influenced by Mellon? Fucking horse

>Look forward to Paru-sensei's next work!

You fucked it up, Walter!
YOU FUCKED IT UP!
They're gonna kill that poor wolf now, Walter!

MERI MERI MERI MERI MERI

Absolutely beautiful panel.

Who is this guy?

What the fuck is Legosi's problem? This was simply on another level.

>you are now realizing Yafya probably tried to get legosi injured on purpose to stop him from inter-breeding

meri, onomatopoeia for ripping sound

autism

genius.

I think hes part of the staff.

Can you blame him after this?
Do you really want this kind of autism to keep getting passed down? And to a rabbit wolf komodo dragon mutt? Even putting his homohatelust aside, can you really say he's wrong about hybrids when we've not been shown a single good thing about them so far? Legosi is the only one who has managed to live "normally" so far but only because he's a quarter and externally he looks normal, otherwise he'd have ended 5 feet underground like his mom too.

He's a naive kid that hasn't really started to accept that the world is full of fucked up people and he's just really determined to fuck his rabbit and have hybrid abominations. Add to the fact that melon is a psychiatrist, it was practically a set up by Yafya, there's zero way that he didn't see them leaving or have his mice inform him

Can he surpass deathtism? That’s the pinnacle of autism.

>“I can’t see you as an evil animal.”
>*shoots Legosi so he’ll think of you as an evil animal*
well, someone had to teach him a lesson

Yafya didn't expect Legosi to be quite THIS retarded.
Alternatively,

But evolution also get odd mixing to achieve the survival. Selection is what it going to decide if a hybrid can make it or not. So far, Meron is the most human character we got so far with the whole desire for vs the lack of logical need of what he desires.

Legosi will still refuse to see him as an evil animal and when they meet again he'll show the same level of autism and the guy will give up, surrendering to autism.

Are you all ready for the new main character, Meron?

Legosi is fucking dead, lol rip that autist, we now have our ACTUAL main character and he is actually going to do shit with his life and not fuck it all up due to crippling autism.

Attached: tumblr_pq181udEcb1xidf2io1_1280.png (1280x1801, 1.1M)

Is there out there a manga who actually did that?

I have no suitable reaction image for this

Gosha is going to be mad with Yafya.

From Eroica with Love.

Was it super autism?

Attached: file.png (300x250, 23K)

He had one fucking job.

Legosi better get fucking paid and his record cleared after this.

Attached: frick.png (262x261, 171K)

this seems like the obvious next step in this arc and a good conclusion to it so it is not going to happen

What, after releasing the suspect from his handcuffs, going along with him on a stroll and getting shot with his own gun he couldn't keep?

I can't believe Lugosi is fucking dead

Attached: file.png (597x335, 217K)

I don't know what you guys are talking about, Legosi can see people as assholes if they actually are, it's just that Melon was too deceptive for his sorry abnormal wolf's ass.

Sengoku Youko.

THIS THREAD BELONGS TO MERON NOW, POST MERON

Attached: tumblr_pqk3alpyeg1xidf2io1_1280.png (1242x1920, 1.41M)

Translating so quickly, you guys are the best

Attached: 1550245321959.png (179x159, 12K)

Is Meron a freak like he called himself?
Yes or No?
Explain your reasoning.

Welp, that's our manga. Legosi's dead. Good night.

Attached: Thats our show.png (800x480, 212K)

Legosi is going to kill Meron in glorious combat, he is going to power up eating horse meat or some shit.

Did no one tell Legosi the guy was a serial killer?

Holy shit, when we were distracted by the homolust Legosi's autism evolved to LVL 6
Can anything stop this madald now
>inb4 a bullet

Am I the only one that thinks that the cover is highly suggesting Legosi's death?

Like, can we really put it past Paru to kill off Legosi, and have every other character deal with the repercussions of his death?

Attached: 1556673417670s.jpg (125x122, 3K)

His autism now can learn! How can we stop it?

The only thing that cover suggests is the size of his dick.

The first time Yayfa met this kid he pulled out all his own teeth, and he leaves him with a serial killer and a gun

Yes. He seems to blame everything he does on his parentage and kills people in cold blood as if excitement of the hunt and sinking one's fangs into its prey is not the part of the fun. So he deliberately does not fully cater to his predatory instincts and then tell everybody how it's them that cause him to act like that. Also, he looks like an unholy crossbreed between a gazelle and some feline. And I mean the unholy part.

Welp.
Tbh I hope we go the Gash Bell route now, with Legosi PoV momentarily dropped and the plot being carried by the rest of the cast waiting for the convalescent MC to be back

Remember, Haru was at the party. She will run and fuck Legosi's still warm corpse and get pregnant. Timeskip into their son out to hunt Meron while an old as fuck Yafya functions as his wheelchair bound mentor.

Attached: file.png (400x216, 74K)

Legoso, just how fucking much do you love to mess things up

Attached: 1555018496381.jpg (550x450, 54K)

And soon in his hospital bed ridden state the autism wolf will be at the mercy of the deer, sheep, horse and bunny

What a wildly stupid chapter

God damn it i fucking laughed out loud. im suppose to be shocked, but all this was set up for a fucking punchline

Attached: Screen Shot 2016-09-10 at 3.55.48 AM.png (1280x716, 1.08M)

Paru would blow his head off if she wanted to suggest he was going to die. And I know a manga that revealed that the main character's adoptive mother (figure) was actually alive after getting her brains blown out (it was all just a computer-planted memory, bro) like 70 chapters after the fact. That mangaka is a fucking sadist.

It'd be great if Shiira became the main character.

Attached: cutest.jpg (320x320, 42K)

>Deer: idiot *blushes*
>Sheep: Are you alright *looks at bulge*
>Horse: Idiot! *blushes*
>Bunny: You've done it again didn't you?

Imagine if Louis became the main character and teamed up with Yafya and Gosha to hunt down Meron.

Attached: 1558417085448.jpg (483x732, 57K)

It'd be nice if we got this face again.

Attached: フルーツゼリーを食べたい?カステラを食べたい?それとも…わ・た・し� (524x520, 91K)

I fucking love that panel.

>There will be people defending Legosi's actions after this

Attached: tumblr_pmhvtfbupA1rhxo23o1_1280.jpg (1000x1000, 164K)

>He umm he umm.....Yafya shouldn't have left him, poor wolf was set up!

Important question
Why does Meron looks like s freak while Legosi's mom looked like a normal Greg wolf?
If she's 1/2-1/2 hybrid like why didn't she have any mixed trait?

>Greg wolf
I kek'd but fuck autocorrect, I obviously meant gray wolf

I mean, we haven't really seen Legosi's mom yet, and the only thing we know about her is that she was passable as a grey wolf.

Maybe mammal genes are more dominant?

For all we know Legosi's mom was full of scales underneath her clothes. Also, don't forget the poison. Hers must have actually been fully functional.

post >yfw legosi is fucking dead

Attached: 1558415981479.jpg (1200x923, 81K)

Attached: 1ac62c85ed0b7bf7944af20c0aa38d7a.png (319x319, 34K)

Attached: 1516499417255.jpg (600x529, 54K)

We never saw his mom. Why do you think she killed herself? She was probably just as much of an abomination.

Is there a mangaka more redpilled about racemixing than Paru? It's actually confusing since the story is clearly heading toward Legosi having a relationship with the rabbit, but every single aspect of the world building is about showing how that's a terrible idea.

I think this manga's aim is to test the limits of Legosi's foolishness and by extension every bluepilled teenager.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-07 at 3.11.12 PM.png (380x355, 115K)

Is this a commentary on interracial relationships?

Attached: 1539126765489.png (951x538, 502K)

As a mixed child. I can sympathize with Meru. I could never fit because I was not white enough for whites nor brown enough for the latinos who considered me "white". It really made me resentful and hateful towards myself and my parents as well. And that's just on the surface, it was 100 times worse in terms of cultural matters.

look at the credits page you dummy

We saw her portrait at her funeral in Jack's flashback and her face was a cute normal lookin gray wolf.
I'm pretty sure she had komodo poison thb, and it would explain why Legosi's dad left home or died due to that

Attached: 1558334619631.png (449x442, 50K)

Attached: Yup.png (680x497, 125K)

Same here but add asian in there too. Apathy towards ones heritage is the best case scenario for mixed kids.

Attached: louis2.jpg (215x279, 50K)

lmao get over it

It's also why you see those second and third generation immigrant kids OBSESSED with their "home country" they've never set a foot into and shitting on the actual country they were born into that more often than not is 100 times better than the shithole whose cock they suck and where they wouldn't last even 5 minutes in as they are pampered first world babies.

I did long ago buddy. I was talking about long ago back when I was a kid and edgy teenager.

How can one mutt fuck up this much?

>Legosi
FUCKING dead due to his crippling autism
>Haru
is a slutty vorarephiliac
>Yafya
closeted sexually frustrated homosexual
>Sebun
literal racist
>Juno
died in some ditch due to irrelevancy

Are you ready for our NEW main character, Louis? He is smart, capable, and most importantly won't free a serial killer from his handcuffs.

Attached: tumblr_pmhuot2VW61ukbbs3_400.jpg (397x600, 28K)

What if the serial killer offered to eat him?

Meron doesn't eat meat.

GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Why is this shit so great?

>latinos
>not white
Never understood that one. Are they too much Indian or it's just Murricans that don't have much history needing more things to discriminate or be politically correct against so they differentiate even between skin colors of Caucasoids from the North and the Caucasoids from the Mediterranean regions?

Why is the main love interest so fucking ugly?

I'm conviced Legosi's autism is a genius writer's crutch
Paru can basically make the plot go anywhere she wants and make legosi do anything and everyone just brushes it off with "yeah he's retarded so of course he would do that"

Attached: 1557421786018.png (486x509, 339K)

If you wanna get technical latinos can go from niggest nigger to pearl white. It's really varied down there. Thing is, in popular culture, latino = Mexico and Mexico = brown skin. See what I mean?
And even there even if they're all latinos there's still the usual shitfests about skin color. Just look at the Argentine is White meme as a prime example of it.

This nigga Legosi is fucking retarded.

I see this often in my area, but it's mostly from Latinos and especially women. They're the same people who shill for the term "Latinx". Funny how they love their roots but are so keen on changing the language.

Attached: beastars REG.jpg (1123x532, 186K)

Saved.

Legosi's dead, that means no one is left to defend Haru. Let's get her boys.

I never understood why the Mexitards and the rest of the continental shitskins do this shit?
Thankfully this is not as much of a thing on the isles.
Sorry you had to go through that, Yea Forumsnon

t. a very fucking white Caribbean spic

reminds me of how gay guys can tell i'm bi :(

i'm also a bit clumsy

>herb/carnivore goblino
>cant eat meat
>carnivore´s teeth lack molars to eat vegetables well

no wonder he wants to kill himself

That's probably just a confirmation / selection bias thing. People who hang around gay people are more likely to be gay / bi, and a gay person especially is going to have a tendency to see gay people everywhere because that's what they're familiar with.

Those gay guys almost definitely go "lol i bet you're bi" to straight people too.

That hybrid knows this means war right? There are 3 major criminal organizations in the city, we only have seen the lion gang: shimigumi, that hybrid had to sell the tusks to someone, this can be fun
T-thanks TL

Attached: 1548929059128.jpg (652x786, 96K)

>I could never fit because I was not white enough for white

Bull fucking shit. I'm mexican and whiter than most whites of /pol/ according to /pol/tards themselves.

Attached: mexican.png (1677x870, 222K)

>first Chainsaw Man, now this
what the fuck is going on in Japan nowadays

arigato, TL-san

You should finish reading the post before saying anything buddy. By context alone you can tell that user is skin is light brown.

kek

Attached: crocogasp.png (453x302, 49K)

He should just claim to be italian or greek then.

Look at this Trump lackey with the totally not russian spy wife.

Attached: 105815546-1553628852698gettyimages-1053301900.jpg (4000x2666, 1.82M)

when will his dad's goblino shark genes kick in and make him grow a new set of razor sharp teeth?

Assuming he isn't dead, what are the chances Legosi's dentures come up again? Do you think he'll get special teeth?

How about we keep the /pol/ in /pol/, okay?

I mean Komodo dragons can regrow their teeth, so maybe?

No, they can't.

But this is a /pol/ manga user, the fuck else you want us to talk about if not the subjects being presented to us.

well this chapter confirms that hybrids attract each other so no way legosi's dad is a completely normal wolf.

I really want a sea arc so Legosi finding out after all these years that he got gills under his neck's fur would be a very Legosi thing to happen.

I still don't think his dad was a grey wolf.

Attached: komodo.png (624x159, 14K)

Imagine if he grew a new set of teeth that actually had poison.

I don't think Legosi's autism could handle not poisoning people.

>inb4 his dad was a human who got isekaied into the beastars universe

Since a komodo's bite is poisonous because of the bacteria, can't they just brush their teeth to get rid of it?

I think they changed their mind a few years back, it was believed for the longest time that it was just bacteria but now the thought is that they do have actual venom.

Attached: venom komodo.png (635x261, 100K)

Your appearance really plays a huge part to how you're treated. I am a mix of different nationalities and Brazil-born. Living in Germany now. Nobody bats an eye because I look German as fuck though.

Autism is peaking bracing for the foreign rush due to olympics, anxiety i guess.

Legosi, you adorable autistic fucktard of a wolf, you fucked up way too hard now.

Yafya had to have planned this right? Why else would he give him a spare key?

How possible can it be that Legosi's autism is due to his crossbreed ancestry?

This is a pretty based manga though, no joke

>Based and redpilled (literally)

What a fucking retard. This isn't even autism.

Attached: dissapointed.gif (320x240, 1.2M)

Haha, no way. This must be a setup and find more info about that guy.

I really want them to be pals, because they just have a good dynamic. It's almost like with Louis, but 90% less homoerotic.

>Raw: Looks like Legosi got sweet talked
>TL: Legosi is a fucking moron
This wolf is something else.

If there's no homoeroticism, what's the point?

youtube.com/watch?v=UYIAfiVGluk

A good place to end it all.

as user said earlier in thread, this is 100% a setup from yafya. no fucking way is he this aloof about the notorious murderer.
he wants to toughen legosi up/break his preconceived notions and tail meron to his hideout.

Stupid sexy Melon.

try being intersex

this is how the series is going to end, isn't it?

Attached: 58e691501500002100c7e5b6.jpg (1910x1000, 87K)

Melon is obviously not working alone. There must be an underground society of hybrids supporting him from the shadows.

we'll find out the mayor is a hybrid.

Thank you!

Yafya should have known better, Melon is obviously a charismatic manipulator-type seeing how his cover was a therapist to kill elephants and if Yafya even considered how Legosi would be easily manipulated he wouldn't left him alone with him
unless Yafya did it purposely

Attached: adc.gif (475x347, 486K)

at this point this honestly seems like a possibility, he already knew that Legosi could barely be trusted
he probably did it to teach Legosi a lesson

What if Yafya just wanted to get Legosi killed because he's filthy carnigger scum

this is so sad alexa play no cock like horse cock

Is this manga basically running on the shock value generated by the consequences of Legosi's retarded decisions and choices?

Maybe Yafya didn't account for that working given how he didn't anticipate Legosi's reaction to the party plus his actions from previous encounters. Either way, it was still a bad call, unless it was done on purpose and Yafya set up a Plan B to make sure Melon didn't escape. But then doesn't seem right to gamble letting a felon possibly escape just to teach Legosi a lesson and potentially kill him.

I hope this means the "he's big because grey wolf" autist fucks off

Yeah the whole set up was intentional by Yafya so Legosi would learn.

>so Legosi would die and he could guilt-trip Gramps into teaming up with him again
Fixed that for you.

Did Yafya tell legosi that this asshole was stabbing herbivores through the heart so he could steal their tusks?

Plot Twist: Yafya fucked a female wolf after feeling betrayed by Gosha and she gave birth to Legosi's dad who was neglected by Yafya his whole life so he has no idea that he went and fucked Gosha's daughter.

AROUND BLACKS
NEVER RELAX!
I mean hybrids.

Nope.

>due to his hybrid vigor he unlocks the hidden power of 360 degree vision

youtu.be/S9tKwSboJeg

Yafya did it on purpose. He could just have asked Legosi to call for help and him stay with Melon. He did that to teach a lesson to Gosha

That's dumb. Yafya seriously thinks Legosi will learn his lesson?

Ty.

Mixed child here. Never gave a fuck.

Read the chapter again, Legosi's dad is a gray wolf.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: gay wolf.png (114x208, 10K)

I'm mixed but pass for white.

I think this is beyond autism.

Attached: worry.png (88x24, 5K)

>Pitying yourself for being mixed
Protip: no one worth their salt really gives a shit and neither should you. I'm also mixed and shit's great. Get to indulge in a shitload of cool cultures because of the varied family background. My family and friends are fine with me and strangers don't matter. Stop being self-conscious and pick better people to associate with.

That he's happy.

>the plot twist is that Legosi was Welsh all along

>All of this because Legosi was afraid of creating a Tier III mutant baby with Haru

Part of me hopes this is Yafya's KEIKAKU to figure out where Meron is operating but god damn it, Autism-kun.

Attached: 1555042436374.png (653x748, 470K)

But then he would have shagged the sheep ages ago.

I just thought it was a less obscure fishnigger country than Guernsey.

Shag Pina or Sebun?

>Max Charisma

Both, of course.

>>Horse: Idiot! *blushes*
More like he kicks him until his own leg breaks.

Good chance to bring Louis into the plot if he runs into Yafya while visiting Legosi at the hospital.

Legosi deserved it.

Everyone seems to agree that he fucked up big time. Best case scenario is it was all a ruse. Yafya loaded the gun with rubber bullets and gave Legosi a bag of blood from earlier. Horseman is hiding in a corner to track him.

What if Louis volunteered to donate a kidney to save legosi?

Implying the bullet hit his kidneys

Who cares about a dumb wolf, the hybrid demon will seek help, and in the den he hides we place the big bomb to purge them all.

Attached: 1548880639171.jpg (459x830, 93K)

rubber bullets are still deadly and don't magically lose all inertia because they're rubber
that's also melon's gun, not yafyas

That was retarded.

I enjoy this manga, but sometimes Paru outdoes herself on levels of stupid. I don't know how it's not enough to ever shake my faith in the series as a whole.

As a mixed child, I just hung out with whites. I was born in Long Island, guess who was around? My extended family hated me and my younger sister as we weren't "black enough" and they thought we were looking down on them.

We're not even African American, we're West Indian. Fuckin' poseurs. /blog but tl;dr no, it isn't hard being mixed in our society. Just enjoy life you pussy.

But it's Yafyas. Why would Melon say that "check your pockets" phrase otherwise?

are you illiterate and also blind

He couldn't have loaded the gun without Meron seeing

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU THINK WAS GONNA HAPPEN
THAT HE WOULD STOP BEING A SERIAL KILLER BY THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP

Thanks TL-kun!

Plot twist: Yafya isn't a pure blooded horse

I CANT BELIEVE IT

Attached: a0a.jpg (500x322, 70K)

Kino.
Don't forget about Juno too, they would form the BEASTARS team and have crazy adventures hunting down muts.

Kek
It would be absolutely amazing and kino as fuck if Legosi actually died

Yafya himself said that the gun was Meron's when handing it to Legosi. Meron knew Legosi had his gun and wanted to taunt him by making him check his pocket and realize he lost the gun right as he got shot.

Legosi probably expected him to kindly put the handcuffs back on before Yafya came back.

Reminder that Meron didn't even need to ask Legosi to take his handcuffs off. Jesus fucking christ Legosi reached a new level of stupidity it's hilarious.

>h-he's so charming!
Did I miss a page or something? Meron hardly even said anything

It'so fucking in character, in any other seriesI would have called for shitty asspull for the sake of forced drama, but it's impossible here.

>Legosi's had his herbiphilia revelation staring at Louis and calling his body beautiful
Okay, lads. What DOES this mean for Legosi's sexuality? Does that mean that, it's possible, that this Wolf is not one hundred percent a heterosexual?

really, I can only blame Yafya here

He did challenge a murderous bear to a new years eve duel instead of reporting him to the police just because he wanted to challenge Riz's worldview with his own. Legosi is a romanticist and was even disappointed when Meron's arrest was so anticlimactic.

>Yafya "if his blood isn't pure, turn him into manure" the Sublime Beastar

Homo- and heterosexuality is meaningless to Legosi.
If you eat grass, he wants that ass.

>Legosi is a romanticist
>Haru's day at college was something out of a naturalist novel
It's pottery

Attached: Y2.png (1670x1200, 1.2M)

I like this villain, hope he lasts for a bit more.

Are we ever gonna learn what happened with the new Adler? They made a big deal of it for a hot minute.

I miss the drama club members so much.

Attached: Bill.jpg (435x636, 95K)

Attached: 1558335745269.png (1280x1134, 477K)

Thanks again translator-kun. Glad you aren't a pandering shitter like those faggots on reddit.

Attached: 2645256432532.png (998x628, 507K)

This chapter was terrible. It's not just stupid, it's completely out of character for him. He worked for many months in Gouhin's clinic helping him catch and rehabilitate criminals. Legosi might be dense and naive, it's really pushing the limit to think after all this time he would do something such as the complete opposite of everything he learned and stood for.
He might find Meron fascinating for personal reasons, but he also should know that keeping a person restrained for the safety of others and their own is completely unrelated to the person's character.
Meron is a murderer, Legosi knows Meron is a murderer. If there's one thing that has been consistent across all this series is Legosi's sense of justice. It's a complex, empathic, ever evolving one, but he always put everything on the line to uphold it. Uncuffing a criminal without being sweet talked or tricked into it is just so wrong.

There's actually a chance Legosi didn't really believe Yafya considering he knows that Yafya is extremely biased against carnivores and hybrids.

wasn't it stated Juno would be the Adler while Bill is the new head?

He actually was being smoothtalked, especially with the whole "US HYBRIDS EH?" speech

Is it Zetman? That was a wild ride

Got should be Fire Punch and Yakuza

If Paru doesn't give some stupid "hybrid magnetism" handwave excuse, where Yafya was expecting this outcome... well, I won't be mad, but it'll definitely be stupider.

Is Juno ever gonna do something again? What was the last time she was even mentioned?

yuri tease with haru

Thank you

Yeah, that's why I wanna know. They said it was a big taboo to have a carn as the lead.

Did she do anything after making Louis wanna racemix?

Legosi is too young, he's not that experienced, even if he is intelligent and stands by his own ideals. He got lucky in near-death experiences a few times and this worked against him in this case. This is exactly one of those situations that teaches a person to be more cautious and pragmatic.

I hope he dies
>Next chapter is revealed he wanted not to harm his vitals
I hope the author ruptures her own asshole with the upcoming asspull.

Well, it doesn't look like it reached his vitals.

Attached: carlrub.gif (512x384, 496K)

Attached: 1557127782110.png (489x501, 131K)

Legosi's herb fetish will get him literally killed sooner or later, assuming he he wasn't already killed.

I know it's not gonna happen but i really hope he actually dies.
Not because i hate him or anything but because it would be such a wild and unexpected development having the MC just getting killed.

I want to see Yafya team up with Gosha against Meron. Gosha said he only fights for his family.

Explain further. What is it about the cover that sugests that?

Looks like he got shot in the stomach and maybe the spleen. If that's the case would probably have to get a portion of the stomach removed.

>criminal
>herbivore killer
>legosi literally spells out that the guy is dangerous and a murderer
>obvious psyco
You need to believe that Legosi is an hypocrite and/or brain dead if you have a justification for this nonsense. He has show that he is not the former, I give it to you that he always was on verge of being the latter.
>but muh unborn child
Any sense of sympathy should not override common sense. He knows that the current beastar has twisted morals, but that, as far as he knows, he does his job and that the success of this work will decide how successful is his future with the bunny slut.
The only thing that could salvage this pile of shit is that Legosi gets some sense in that thick skull of his.

Yafya is one handsome horse. No furry

I agree.
I don't really take the story seriously anymore desu, i'm here mostly for the laughs and shock of what stupid bullshit Paru will come up with next.

Attached: D6KSLKZUUAAZRhE.jpg (1046x977, 121K)

Loner characters who are radical about their modus operandi and won't stop striving for an ambitious goal even if it makes people resent them are always hot, it's why villains are usually more charismatic than MCs.

Come on my dude.

Attached: talin.jpg (409x377, 29K)

I reread the last few chapters, Yafya was actually being dark on him, only using "criminal". He never mentioned him being a serial killer.

Maybe it's some subconscious hormonal thing or something, we have never seen actual hybrids aside from Legosi so far, maybe their scent does something with other hybrids. I mean Meron is a hardened criminal who can probably control himself perfectly and yet even he reacted when Yafya did the trick with the mixed blood wine, even while fully knowing that he shouldn't react.

You are right, but I still believe it was a very poor decision. Its a pretty stupid thing to help a criminal scape if you know he is dangerous and you have all that Legosi had to lose.

He's a psychologist and Legosi is the easiest person to manipulate, that's all.

Legosi only thinks the guy is a criminal (Yafya never mentioned him being a killer), so he thought the guy was probably just some random fuck like in the ghetto (his only experience with criminals), so he probably thought he could talk to him. Remember Riz was also his other encounter and he talked to him too.

>Legosi is the easiest person to manipulate

>Legosi trades his cow for 3 magic beans.

twitter.com/itaparu99/status/1131574125141487618?s=19
Cute

>random fuck like in the ghetto
Oh, the ghetto full of meat eating carnivores?

No, he'd give it away, for free, and probably pay you to take it.

Yeah, he never seemed to think them as serial killers due to how Gohin described them.

you mean

Gay

Sorry, but that's just worse.

Jesus fucking Christ on a segway Legosi, how stupid you can be?

Attached: you_are_a_fag.png (974x1100, 262K)

what's worse, the fact that it's gay or the fact that it's interspecial FILTH?

uhh brother

Attached: 1452475060169.gif (300x295, 2.34M)

gay is okay as long as it's not interspecies

Isn't gay the only good kind of interespecies?
At most, some homo dies and no chance of retarded mutts.

>and no chance of retarded mutts.
That's what they said about sex with a komodo. Take no chances. None.

Attached: 20190523_171643.png (790x296, 307K)

Interspecieism breeds retards by the looks of it
His goblina mother killing herself must've been a hilarious accident

Ib4 hes fine

Attached: anWYW.gif (267x150, 1.97M)

he said gay sex

no mutts will happen if goshin accepted yafya's cock

NO
CHANCES

You never know. Legosi's hidden seahorse genes might accidentally give Louis a buttbaby.

Attached: momo absolutely not.png (1079x1019, 1.06M)

>beastars was ABOshit all along

Don't even joke about it

Attached: 1524689607616.jpg (225x225, 8K)

The paneling and composition of this page is absolutely amazing.

stfu mutt

Of course he is fine. In fact, if Yafya is kind enough he won't even need to go to a hospital.

disdainformutts.jpg

Not him, but
- what Legosi has in his mouth seem to be chrysanthemums, flower connected with death
-white is the main color of the cover, and in easter cultures it often symbolize death

I can’t believe Legosi is fucking dead

How can I read this shit without getting outed as a furfag?

Just fucking read it you autist

He will be in a coma for years and will get Boku Dake'd by Haru when he wakes up.

Attached: 5235252.png (249x231, 71K)

That would actually be good. Then he could fuck Sebun

By not talking about it but why the hell would you even care?

Legosi is missing important information, Meron is a psychologist, but they'd really need to have spoken more for this shit to happen.
I'm also assuming because of Meron's hybrid nature, some weird pheromonal shit is going down. Legosi is at least the product of carnivores, Meron's a hybrid across that line and it's fucking with him.

It's just a taste thing but the size gap between him and Haru is just too big for me.

Don't go outside wearing your fursuit while screaming about wanting to fuck Louis and you'll be good

he'd deserve it for being a self-hating cuck

because in beastars world, only herbivore/carnivore racemixing really counts as race mixing. when two carnivores mix the offspring looks identical to one of the species whereas when a herbivore and a carnivore mix then the offspring looks like an actual cross between them.

I giggled

but latino-white is an extremely common mix. there are basically entire countries like that in latin america. you're telling me you didn't know any castizo people or people who looked a bit hispanic?

Kinda feel like it's the step too far into redardness. Legosas goes from Lunatic to plain insane.

why are people blaming Yafya?
If this situation actually happened, would anyone really imagine that someone would be convinced within 3 minutes to allow a serial killer who has murdered dozens of elephants to go free?

If any of your colleagues unironically think this is furfaggot shit, they're normies and should be encouraged to neck themselves. Don't associate yourself with subhumans and literal non-humans, user.

What is Boku Dake?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

-HOW-
DOES
PARU
DOES
IT?

Thanks, translator-kun

REMINDER THAT DESPITE BEING ONLY 2% OF THE POPULATION, CARNIBORES HYBRIDS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR 70% OF SERIAL KILLING CASES

The new main character will be Yafya.

if gosha finds out about this he's gonna murder yafya no doubt about it

Attached: 1556430172066.jpg (1080x1088, 152K)

Legosi's too innocent for his own good

so what if it ends up being part of the plan

Killing the MC way before the ending is too crazy even by this stupid manga's standar. It would be amazing but it's not gonna happen.

Very important poll:
strawpoll.com/zw5deds6

bumping for the vote.

this fucking autistic retard.

Attached: 12234912930.jpg (567x561, 32K)

Why would they need to do it tho, they already got Meron cornered with no chance of escaping unless someone is retarded enough to uncuff him.
I bet Yafya is no stranger to advanced interrogation and torture techniques if they want to get information about the organization.
Plus the chance of Legosi getting killed is way too high for it to be a reliable plan.

Meron spared Legosi- Legosi got to him.

He could've easily just capped Legosi in the head (he very specifically got that elephant right through the heart with a gigantic syringe) or shot him center mass but he just shot him in the breadbasket instead.

he needed the reality shock. that said, somewhere within me i want him to stand up full feral mode and hunt down that bastard.

Attached: autismo wolf.jpg (792x430, 128K)

He won't, unless Meron goes after Haru.

You'd better stop right there.

Attached: KouhaiBlank.png (1459x1303, 1.09M)

>Legosi in Space Arc
>meets obviously evil aliens
>invites them to earth

So he lets the known murderer free and sabotages his chance at a clean record.
That seems out of character for even legosi

Meron only goes after big animals.

Next he will go after tigers for their tiger blood and Legosi will have to save Bill from him.

>spoiler
Based and redpilled rant.

Attached: 521213488451.jpg (399x385, 29K)

ONE
JOB
LEGOSI

HE'S GONNA KEEP KILLING ELEPHANTS YOU RETARD
YOU COULD TALK TO HIM WHILE HE WAS BEHIND BARS IF YOU'RE THAT CURIOUS ABOUT THE LIFE OF A HERB-CARN HYBRID, JUST GIVE HIM A VISIT EVERY NOW AND THEN

WHO
COULD
HAVE
SEEN
THIS
COMING

It's okay, it's not silver

My god, it's Yafya's master plan to get his partner back, hurt a carnivore kid, and catch the villain.

Yafya really is the 8D 350-degree vision Chad we need.

Wait what

No he's not
He's autistic and retarded but he's not dead
I'm not gonna let my boy die a virgin who only ever kissed a bear because that's all his autistic mind could think of to solve a murder mystery

Attached: 1495528230792.gif (342x192, 1.98M)

>this chapter
I don't have enough photoshop skills to do this but seriously, how does anyone screw up this bad?

Attached: file.png (1024x876, 765K)

You, I like you.

Meron had all the time in the world to kill Legosi and didn't.

Hang around whites more, we're more tolerant of outgroup stuff than others generally

>Be carnivore
>Get shot

Now that this happened do you guys think Paru reads houseki no kuni?
Is she learning how to make Legosi suffer?

Attached: IMG_20190308_193008.jpg (2048x1917, 580K)

Agree, it's like Legosi regresses in development every now and then

No, they're only similar in that they're both female authors with non human characters featuring in their series. And an adaptation by Orange, I guess.

You fucking dumbass.

Good stuff translator.

Now that you mention it it's a strange coincidence that almost all of my current favorite manga are done by women. Not only this and HnK, Dorohedoro/Dai Dark as well as Otoyomegatari. Not the user above.

I was talking about Legosi suffering, just like Phos
Two dumbasses fucking over themselves over and over...

I'm the same except I'm reading Witch Hat, HnK and Dungeon Meshi in addition to Beastars. I should probably pick up some more series

Grab Kuutei Dragons and Heterogenia Linguistico, both have the same kind of feeling as your listed manga.

Legosi you FUCK

>Recent chapters have a had all these feel goodsie moments with side characters; cherry boys and haur's family
>everyone convinced they're gunna get killed or something
>In reality legosi was the one to die

Attached: Z7VWHOEGYBF77KTZC5NZP6U2YU.jpg (1200x836, 153K)

>mfw so much great taste
Guess it's time to finally give Houseki no Kuni a shot.

Attached: 1511355577095.jpg (1793x1920, 705K)

Look at the creases in those jeans, clearly the sign of a big dick

Attached: IMG_20190413_030346.jpg (1165x1406, 167K)

no dont. I read it and I wish i could just forget and only remember the cute and colorful anime. Dont read the manga.

When will they finally fuck?

Watch the anime or read the manga both are good, just be warned that Phos manages to be even worse than Legosi in the not making things worse thing

I was afriad if Meron is not very interesting

Phos is just trying to be helpful!
She just has PTSD and shit taste in boyfriends!

Legosi, which of these will you suck
>Ice cream
>Yogurt tube
>My dick

Well okay you can even add With Hat to that then, I never looked up the author for that one. They are all pretty great. Consider strating Meshi as well, it seems to be one of the most hyped stories out there.

You can't be fucking serious?!

Dungeon meshi is as wholesome as it gets.

This isn't your regular everyday autism
This is ADVANCED autism

Fucking hell, Legosi.

Attached: image.jpg (474x535, 27K)

>Yafya "hybrids and faggots are what feed my carrots" the Sublime Beastar

it's furry, and I fapped to him

Thank you.

There are several more moments in legosi's life this can be used in.

suspension of disbelief suspended

no one can be that retarded

jesus christ legosi what are you doing?

The plot of Dungeon Meshi is pretty straightforward but the journey is fantastic.

I don't want to sound like an edgefag but legosi fucking deserve it

>no one can be that retarded
Legosi can, like 10 chapters ago he ripped out his teeth.

Now that's what I call autism

Attached: Well shit.gif (504x208, 2M)

>Yafya "the deadliest poison is another species' blood" the Sublime Beastar "PS I used poison metaphorically I do NOT have some kind of complex about it"

Who could have seen this coming!?

Attached: Uncle Death shock.png (400x400, 313K)

Jesus Christ, I didn't think Legosi was THAT stupid.

Attached: 1555744208520.png (349x436, 173K)

I can get his guilt getting to him to that point, but this is honestly too much
You worked with the Panda for fuck's sake
You know how criminals like him are
What good will freeing someone who is only making society's view on hybrids worse do?

Attached: 15719786756.gif (255x164, 939K)

Is the events leading to Legosi getting shot reminiscent to that loss meme?

Attached: deadly melon.png (789x543, 681K)

Okay logic

Ha

>Posy yfw it was all a plan by Yafya to get Gosha to want revenge, forcing him to team up with him again

>Louis and THE CHERRY BOYS
Sounds like a band name. I like it.

Meron has a lot of skill in psychology.
He realized Legosi was insecure and a hybrid and got his attention, then charmed his way into an extended conversation.

The blame's on Yafya on for allowing an emotionally unstable brat to watch over someone KNOWN to be an extremely gifted manipulator.

Heh

>besterdeee
you sound like a redditard

Why would such a cutie kill herself?

Attached: legosimom.png (835x1200, 455K)

@188562179(YOU)
>triggered by the word bastard
are you ok, user? did your girl left you for another man but not without leaving you with someone else´s kid? why are you taking care of the kid of the guy that stole your girl, user? could it be you were abandoned and your new daddy and new mommy always called you a bastard?
>redditard
stop trying so hard to fit in, user.

Attached: 1546286094519.png (186x208, 28K)

She had disgusting reptile scales on most of her body, komodo teeth with venom, and a thick meaty scaly tail

you are only making my dick harder

Attached: e45.png (680x499, 1.4M)

>Mixed
>Can reap in minority benefits on forms and shit while still looking white enough to get those benefits too
>Can ignore insane racebaiters

I like it

Attached: free.png (449x642, 450K)

What is that supposed to be?

The inside of a melon

Fresh pic of Legosi and Louis looking like retards.

Attached: 8B270144-E264-4099-9983-46A7D16D9F78.jpg (1536x2048, 630K)

they always look like retards

Beastards

Attached: C2251120-8E86-478B-AE06-ACB03BD47764.jpg (931x858, 84K)

What would a Beastars videogame be like?

youtube.com/watch?v=OHPmI8x72Rk

Like Sam&Max except all of your choices would lead to a bad ending.

What if Paru just ends it all here?

>@188562179(YOU)
>stop trying so hard to fit in

Attached: 1542395415410.png (445x365, 103K)

wasn't it Melon's gun that they confiscated?

oh shit what if it's all Yafya's plan to make gosha take revenge and team up with him again?

also the panda and manatee
maybe dogs and one fem wolf
maybe the snake security

Also for giving someone like legosi a gun

>elephants were super comfortable around this fruit with good nutritional value
>so is Legosi
This better be some pheromone shit he exhales because otherwise no amount of Legosi autism can justify this dumbassery

probably one of those old rich guys like that one rat who bought gator balls

I voted for Legosi's ghost because I'm desperate to get my fix of Yu Yu Hakusho.

Attached: I accept it.png (480x360, 175K)

>O my hybrid gene
>t. Yafya

The only People against race mixing are weak little White guys Who feel threatened because their sister or crush once suggested certain black or asían dude looked cute. you insecure little faggot

People seem to be forgetting that Legosi has absolutely no reason to trust nor like Yafya. He is aware that the horse kills people because of his beliefs and still associates with him. If he was unaware of Meron's savagery, as the chapter seems to imply, he really wouldn't be too far off base to want to trust him, especially since he apparently has much more in common with Legosi than Yafya does.

Latin american mixed raced reporting here. I wish idiotas like you get killed. My People experience real discrimination since the early 1500. But you dont see us complaining about shit now yet you are the first in your generation in a World were being mixed raced isnt being portrayed as something negative anymore yet its even encouraged sometimes by a vast mayority and you are complaining! What a fucking faggot.

Legosi doesn't even know Yafya is an old pal of his Grandpa either right?

So they're stand users?

This suicidal behavior is completely consistent with Legosi's character. Remember, this is the same guy who challenged a super-powered murder bear to a duel instead reporting to him to the police because reasons The same dude who ripped out his teeth on the spot to prove some useless metaphorical point nobody cares about. The guy is a wacko.

>My People experience real discrimination since the early 1500
Eres un hypocrita y un pendejo.

t. Mexicano

You're whining about it right here, faggot.

>A bloo bloo bloo muh ancestors
You forgot to ask about your reparations from the evil whitey too, faggot.

I expect he'll find out when gramps rushes to the hospital to deck horsey in the face for getting his poor grandson shot.

This, what the audience knows isnt always what the characters know. All Legosi knows is that Yafya is a bigoted murderer and that Meron was likely going to be carrot fertilizer

Nope.

All he knows is that Yafya, the Supreme Beastar, apparently kills carnivores who either lose themselves, or who cross his ideals. If he weren't the kind of autist who sits and has a conversation with Riz mid-fight, he'd be terrified of being shanghai'd into helping him.

He saw himself and the future he wanted in Meron, and the present he wants to destroy in Yafya, only to get a bullet in the chest for it. I guarantee the next few chapters will be him, Gosha, and Yafya learning all about each other and Legosi realizing Yafya isn't as cut and dry as he thought.

Attached: 4210eedfcf0310b1a5adc29e3e9a83f5.jpg (800x710, 218K)

Jack should NOT be in that kind of clothing

And thats where you re wrong

he's wholesome and not degenerate

Legosi you idiot, you stupid idiot, you've killed yourself you autistic retard

Attached: NOT AS PLANED.png (690x656, 223K)

thanks, tl-kun, always looking forward to these

Wonder if the next chapter won't follow up from this

Its gonna start with another character who then finds legosi. Yafya, haru, gouhin, whatever

I want louis to crossdress

Attached: 1558415981482.jpg (343x338, 29K)

wtf is this shit

why is this shit allowed on Yea Forums? why did this become a cuckboard? Even r/Yea Forums blocks furry shit
Yea Forums has become a sjw furry board meanwhile reddit has become the new home of the redpill

pls be based panda

it'll be juno and she'll ask meron "are you gonna finish that" can then she'll confront louis and tell him that his beloved legosi and her are now one so they have to fuck

>Heterogenia Linguistico
I've been trying to re-find this manga for a solid few months now, thank you user

Panda wouldn't be mad, just dissapointed at Legosi.

Eventually its gonna be like this:
youtu.be/zBJU9ndpH1Q

It'll be Yafya probably, he'll find Legosi within the first few pages and it'll continue on from there. He'll likely kick Legosi a few times for fucking up even if he's in the middle of bleeding out.

needs a WASTED edit

Well fuck off there anytime then

Leghosti

"The truth is..."

Is Bill Kuwabara

"the wolf was gay from the start."

>yfw you reread beast complex

Attached: leopard and gazelle.png (777x1200, 452K)

deepest lore

So Legosi is a Zeppeli? Who is the Joestar?

Attached: DudkELNVsAEAbWB.jpg (900x1200, 149K)

Pina

>jojofags
That's the magazine's mascot's hat.

Attached: wsc mascot.jpg (888x911, 50K)

I know user. It is called a joke
Also does anyone know if you are able to buy the merchandise outside of japan?

Attached: D7T1znsUcAA2cqj.jpg (1000x694, 141K)

>rouis
>hal

I don't get it

The cooking show was my favorite story.

goddamnit legosi

Attached: 1552638252651.png (546x424, 192K)

Ha.

>a leopard and a gazelle on the same bed, clearly about to fuck or already have fucked
>melon is a leopard gazelle hybrid
Gee user, I have no idea what this could possibly mean.

Beast complex shares the same universe as beastars and some characters appear in both.

Attached: Deadly retarded.png (268x457, 102K)

>Hey Jack did i ever tell you of the time i ripped my teeth out to punch the sublime Beastar in the face and then he hired me to catch a gazelle-leopard hybrid serial killer in a orgy party. We got him but then i uncuffed him and instead of letting me talk him out of killing people he shot me! I would have been shocked if i wasn't almost dead
>So anyway how's school?

Kek.

Stay in school kids

His dad might just be a pervert

Here's a prediction: Legosi's dad played a large role in his mother's suicide and he's gonna be a major or even the final villain whenever he appears.

>Jack
oh no

>Next chapter i around an entire week away
NOOO I CANT WAIT THAT MUCH I HATE FOLLOWING WEEKLY MANGA

Following ongoing manga is suffering in general. Though the hype of a new chapter and sharing the excitement with other anons can be great.

>Oguma, I...
>...think I have a fetish...
>WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!

Who the hell is Oguma

Attached: oguma (46), leader of the horns dynasty.png (699x493, 463K)

Oh right i completely forgot about him
I wonder if he's gonna be relevant someday

Where the FUCK is Louis
Bring back that gay boy already Paru

where is my friend pina
I want him to continue reminding me how definitely heterosexual he is while asking other men if they want to eat him

I tune in every week to Beastars to see how Legosi fucks something up this time and let me say fellas I am not disappointed

Louis' dad is much hotter than him

Oguma
>Dignified
>Refined
>Perfect breeding
>Prime cut

Louis
>Rebellious
>Cannibal
>Small and fragile
>Still good enough to eat

Legosi's dad... Armosi