Post your idea for some unique anime that's never been done before

Post your idea for some unique anime that's never been done before.

Attached: 68252659_p0.png (900x1600, 2M)

OP being a faggot from start to finish.

Anime: Omnipotent cucker
MC: 30+ year old bald big dick
Plot: he goes around fucking housewives and office cakes
Purpose: BTFO lolicons

Boku no Pico but with a woman and a loli.

A story about a guy who only slays trolls

Attached: happy_sugar_life__episode_8.jpg (1191x670, 49K)

MC gets isekai'd to a colonial era adventure novel setting where all the strong characters are bongs who bully MC for being a chinaman

I have a tentative episode list.

00. "Prologue" OVA
01. "The Girl Below the Twelve Storeys"
02. "The Russian Lady of the Mansion"
03. "Asakusa Tales"
04. "Electric Girl Versus Tank Corps"
05. "From Beyond the Screen"
06. "In the Corner of the Triangular Second Floor"
07. "The Black Cat of the Twelve-Floor Pagoda"
08. "Devil"
09. "Sky"
10. "Parting"
11. "The Nightmare Which Does Not Continue"
12. "Meeting"

Reverse healing anime. Not much happens but the viewer finishes an episode feeling discomforted, maybe even sick. Lots of subtle ringing noises in the background, disorienting perspectives giving vertigo, colors that are always either washed out or oversaturated, the dialogue is strained and uncomfortable, characters don't get along but nothing is ever resolved.

Goblin Slayer without the harem, instead of Goblins the MC is basically Kratos Jr. and slays Gods, generic I know but if well executed a story + the battles with country busting sounds like fun to me.
I got this idea from another user, I don’t know what it would be about, but the format would make it so there’s actually a chance where the MC can die, you learn his backstory ambitions etc, but it shatters in an instant, and then the MC changes, obviously there’d be a chance of the MC surviving as it’d be predictable if it was like that, but I just want a story where hopes and ambitions can be crushed.

So everyday life.

MC is thought to have schizophrenic hallucinations and his classmates think he's weird, but actually, the hallucinations he sees are real, making him virtually omniscient

5 super fanatical SS bros get isekai'd with a tank and they establish notGermany while fighting wizards, dragons and other fantasy creatures with their tank that's low on fuel.

Sequel takes place 100 years after with 5 chosen ones that eventually crew the tank to protect their country from some big fantasy threat.

typical harem mc turns gay for no particular reason

Here's an idea for some unique anime that's never been done before.

The first was Akira Kurosawa's short tale The End of the World. I could never get enough of it, so I watched it again and again. The tale is about a giant squid who uses the power of electricity and electricity to kill all the humans of an isolated island so he can use the sea God Power for the greater good. The end is as perfect the end of the film.

The End of the World was a great film with great story and I think every guy would love to learn how to build a robot that uses electricity. How do you do that? This anime would give you tons of tips on how to do that.

There was a wonderful Japanese animated film called The Man Trap. It's amazing and it's like a science fiction/war epic film with dinosaurs and lots of great action. You don't realize how wonderful it has ever been until you see the ending cut. I'm telling you: if the ending of any movie is perfect, then Akira Kurosami's ending should be it as well.

What we're actually talking about is "Kurosawa's Last Samurai." I like that title because

Already a manga.

I've got a LN title for you: my awkward and ungraceful descent to into godhood

Sengoku period war series with isekai'd JC history nerd MC. Roman period right before the division of the empire is also fine.

Attached: 1487575501039.png (438x897, 581K)

>MC is an otaku NEET loser
>he is obsessed with this one battle harem show
>he likes this one girl who he dubs as the best girl
>and he absolutely despises this one girl who he calls the worst
>he shitposts about how much he hates her on 2ch all day
>one day he somehow wakes up in this shows universe with a battle academy invite in his hand
>it's the first episode
>knowing the show inside out, he makes it to the battle academy to enroll
>to his horror, everybody in the harem ignores/hates him since they all wants the harem MC's dick
>everybody except the worst girl

It's about a guy who has the power to transform into a dog
He uses this power to go up random girls skirts and so on
Hilarity ensues

The villain wins and becomes god in the first 2-3 episodes, the rest of the series is what happens after.

the producers meets shirobako, a bunch of quirky anime staff team up to try and produce the worst possible anime without making it seem like it's bad on purpose

cool idea but idk who the audience would be

i feel like that's going to be real one day

Attached: imoimo 4x4.jpg (1200x1200, 1.36M)

has anyone ever noticed their idea show up in a show somewhere?
whenever I see these threads I'm suspicious that people come here to get free brainstorming out of us

It's not exactly a new idea, but it still made me smile.

I think a writer earns that status by actually doing it to the characters sometimes
for example in SnK, whether or not you like SnK, he's proved that he has no qualms with killing off main characters so you never feel that usual sense of comfort knowing they have plot armor

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

is a harem but is revealed in the last episode that the MC had a gf all along

this is what quality shitposting looks like

it's an anime about isekai, but instead of following the story of the guy that got killed, it's following the story of the truck driver whose job it is to run over teenagers which will send them to fantasy worlds that need a hero.

it's not even remotely similar and I wish you autists would smoke an m80

Sounds like that exorcist manga by CLAMP.

The fantasy world has been in a world war for last few years. Two huge alliances duke it out with everything they got.
The episodes flow backwards in time, slowly showing how the conflict got escalated to the point it is now. Politics, skirmishes, deals being made, all that good stuff. The closer to the original point we get, two characters appear more and more. Man and woman, each on opposite side of the conflict. Both manipulating their side and trying to one-up each other.
Last episode shows that the man and woman are actually lovers and the war is basically their idea of lover's spat. In the end, they make up and stop the conflict practically overnight.

A shounen series based on the premise "gotta free 'em all!" - MC is an eco-terrorist / freedom fighter who goes around freeing potentially dangerous mythical beasts from captivity. Authorities want to stop him.

The beasties can "evolve" in two different ways - treat them with respect and deference and they grow more wild, fierce and majestic looking, or suppress and subjugate them and they get sleek and cyborg-ish. Baby T-Rex turns into Mecha-Godzilla one way, and a winged dragon the other.

Attached: Mewtwo.png (404x635, 169K)

Bump.