Blade of the Immortal

The new anime will be a "complete" adaptation.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-05-22/kodansha-confirms-new-blade-of-the-immortal-anime-as-complete-adaptation/.146989

Honestly, going down the OVA route would be the best outcome for them. No studio can do justice to Hiroaki Samura's art with a TV schedule. Three 45min OVA's per year would be quiet great. Although it will take quiet some time for them to actually adapt the whole story but better than getting rushed and shit adaptations like SNK season 3.

Are you excited Yea Forums?

Attached: mugennew01.jpg (750x500, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/1.4762272
books.google.fr/books?id=aNzjTUT6jdYC&pg=PA291&lpg=PA291&dq=Ben Zion Dinur yad vashem resignation&source=bl&ots=U0iOa95zbP&sig=ACfU3U3nuciUajXOb0Sa8BBcRsu3jAkszQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiSoq-Jy7LiAhU-AmMBHR-4BRYQ6AEwCHoECAYQAQ#v=onepage&q=Ben Zion Dinur yad vashem resignation&f=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Long episodes of rape
Nice. They better fucking change the ending tho

>nazi symbol
Fucking based.

I like BotI, but I've kind of moved on at this point, if that makes sense. Still, if people say it's good and the webms look good, maybe I'll try it.

You joke, but I remember them having to have a fucking disclaimer about it in the English edition. Or is that what you're referencing?

>change the ending
Give up mate. Manji won't end up with Rin. He never looked at her in a romantic way. Him helping her through her journey was pretty much his way of asking for redemption for his sister's death.

Banned in western world due to nazi

>Implying anyone cares about what the US and Europe thinks.

Hope it won't be a joke like Berserk 2016.

>burgers are retards
In other news water is wet

Why do people think the US won't air something with swastikas/nazis?

Just assumed urop is not that retard to confuse the symbols, may be wrong though

That's why I said they should go down the OVA route.

that shit will be censored.
no way they’re doing 10+ minutes of a chick getting gang raped every way possible.

卍 is Manji, which is his name though.

His sister was a tard, and manji deserved a threesome with rin and the girl taking care of him!

user, the guilt over his sister's death never left him. That's why it was impossible for him to look at Rin in any romantic let alone sexual way. I do think he should have smashed some pussy thought. A man can't live an immortal life without doing so. The two hot chicks who helped him near the end would have been great candidates. Heck I even shipped him with the woman who got with the based baldy in the end.

Nazis and zuckerberg should fuck off with that cultural appropiation.

Attached: fuckthezucc_wan.png (578x641, 39K)

>Banned in western world
the swastika was edited to be just a X in the german manga version.

Attached: DG4.jpg (371x258, 49K)

any country owned by the jews is retard so yeah, but china is a more important market for anime right now so the japs don't give a single fuck
the ending was dogshit though
>battle is over
>welp that was a thing l8r fags
>200 years later
>rin who?
japs can't write endings but that one was particularly bad

Is it the same with omnibus release? The swastika edit? I am thinking of buying them.

this series was never good

I was expecting Manji's death desu. Him finally getting his release of the "curse". The time skip ending wasn't bad but it wasn't good.

Attached: 293582398523.png (363x327, 99K)

>ending was dogshit
I thought it achieved what it was going for. Rin was able to take revenge for her parents death. Don't get me wrong, I also didn't like the fact that neither mangi or Rin had any romantic resolution but that wasn't gonna happen to begin with. I do hope Manji has some romantic interest in the coming sequel considering we probably won't have Rin in the story.

Should i read the manga ? Is it better than vagabond?

Fuck off to your BnHA thread, shounentard.

>Is it better than vagabond?
Yes, it actually has an ending.

No mention of which studio is handling it?

Bones or mappa if we are lucky. Ufotable would be a great choice as well.

I wasn't looking for romance or anything, but something more substantial with some kind of character development for Manji would have been nice.
It has some great moments and nifty artwork but the overall story is trash.

Just because its a normal ending doesn't mean its bad

Dude is immortal anyway, it will be just another O my loved one is dead and i'm still alive if he romance Rin

>unfundable would be a great choice as well.

Attached: 1388279039750.jpg (275x275, 74K)

JC STAFF TIME BABY

They are too busy with index for the next year or two.

No. There are several samurai manga that are better than Vagabond. This isn't one of them. Check it out anyway, the art is good.

Maybe, it will look like shit and absolute nothing like the manga anyway

>There are several samurai manga that are better than Vagabond

Why don't you name them user?.

At this point who actually cares? Most people dont know BotI

>They are too busy
There's no "too busy" for J.C. Staff. Have you not seen how many series/movies they're doing this year?

Dude, that's not even close to the worst thing about the ending. The ending was obviously terrible though and they should cut the epilogue.

A sequel is literally starting already.

Bet you think trash like lone Wolf is better

Can we please nuke some sense into Germany?

>The ending was obviously terrible though?
How? It concluded all the important plot points.

Seriously, if there are samurai manga better than vagabond could pls list them ?

Until I see some animation I have very little faith or interest

Has the dj chick series ended? I quite like that one.

It's illegal to have the swastika or something silly like that.

Still ongoing.

>Sequel
What

Shigurui
Ichigeki

It's confirmed.

much better

As you said, it's not going to work in tv anime format as a complete adaptation, even if it's something like Bones with a large budget
I would have rather had Nami Yo Kiite Kure. There aren't enough anime with sassy and brash women in the lead, and it would have been an infinitely easier work to adapt.

Attached: 5202470075ec5e2e6abb20a5f0a586ad82205f3a_358737_870_1238.jpg (870x1238, 377K)

To be fair, it is how most people in the west recognise it., and it has some really bad connotations in that context. Having a disclaimer and explaining it is justified. Changing the art, however, is not.

The powers that be have already turned germany into a mad house
for some reason european governments are also criminalising exploration of the facts of the Holocaust it's very weird and certain element seem to fetishise the deaths and exploit it for profit often by blackmail or outright intimidation

only the black white and red Swasstika is truly the Nazi's
all others are not
also fun fact the nazis were part funded and enabled by a certain president Bush's progenator

well they were'nt funded by him but he was one of a few prominant individuals who did facilitate an industrial conduit a much more important name was Allen Dulles the man who founded the C.I.A
people should look up Michael Collins Piper

Another anime? Wasnt the first one torture enough?

Abso-fucking-lutely to both.

That's not the problem with the fucking ending.

Thicc ninja was such a cutie fuck she deserved Manji, The Hyakuri thing felt weird but I liked it she needed some closure too after losing her kids to a fucked up husband.

>OMG RAPE SO COOL SO MATURE xd

We have her grandaughter who is basically her, Meiji Era Manji mite be cool

>grandaughter
She is literally a small child.

Why? That's not Nazi's swastika.

Because there are incredibly malicious and powerful lobbies that use any opportunity to throw their obese weight around.

Who would voice Minare?
Also, I love BotI and his more "serious" works, but I really find that Samura shines the most when he writes comedy.

Art can be exempt from the illegality of showing emblems that have to do with nazism, even erroneously as would be the case here, but it needs to be scrutinised and approved. My guess is that it was probably just easier to edit it, than have the manga go through a bureaucratic process.

>emblems that have to do with nazism
That's the point, the swastika in that image has nothing to do with nazism.

Yes, but it needs to be inspected regardless.
And yes, it is dumb.

>OVA series
>2019
It will never happen. It will be TV anime and it will look like shit.

Who has got a lot of lungs and a slightly husky voice? I'm not a seiyuufag so I can't namedrop.

>NOOO WHY IS NOT EVERY ANIME CGDCT
Fuck off moefag.

:
?
!
Here, you dropped these.

upvote!

Attached: 1540746245083.jpg (1000x1000, 314K)

Why do people think the ending was bad? It thematically brings the story to a close: Manji takes off to protect more children on their quests (keeping his promise that he would leave Rin if she ever put herself in harm's way again), Rin breaks down crying and thereby admitting that she's still a child. Manji decides to continue living, while Rin gives up on trying to force herself to be an adult. They both accept their places in the grand scheme of life.
Hell, given how goofy the last few arcs had become, I was super surprised that Samura gave the series the mature ending it deserved. Nothing overly sentimental or flashy. Someone give me one reason why it was a bad ending.

I would watch it if it's not animated like a ps2 game and the ending is changed. Also Manji needs to bang Rin just once.

Attached: feelings.jpg (1140x798, 93K)

Agreed
They should have sex at least once though.

The Swatzika symbol has existed in Chinese and Japanese cultures longer than European ones.

>A man can't live an immortal life without doing so.
That's the problem with many manga and anime. The main character never gets pussy for some reason. It's why I'm gravitating to more Chinese light novels these days.

I wasn't aware that Yea Forums hate Goblin Slayer now.
What happened?

It got a bad anime adaptation.
Just like everything else Yea Forums used to love.

I concur. Germany went bad when they allowed commies to half conquer it.

Does modern German history begin and end with Nazism or something? It's all people including you guys ever talk about regarding them, do they have no other worth as a nation or something

Hope Manji gets some pussy in the sequel manga. Him not ending with the thic chick who helped him and Rin near the end was the biggest mistake in Samura's life.

I'd say nice but a long adaptation like that will inevitably have terrible quality and be rushed to hell.

Attached: 7846723464737.jpg (720x1024, 240K)

My bets are on Kinema Citrus, Wit, Deen, Troyca or Geno.

Attached: 1439219598757.jpg (640x480, 59K)

Who cares?
Where is my Mankin Anime Reboot Kodansha?

Attached: sosmall2.png (2047x1500, 632K)

>european governments are also criminalising exploration of the facts of the Holocaust it's very weird

A lot of those states criminalize the "exploration of facts" of other genocides.

Germany would be better off not existing desu.

t.frenchman

A true Frenchman would still ally with Germany to destroy the Anglo menace.

Entente was a mistake

Yes I agree though I find some of the deniars arguments abhorent some of their arguments persist because they aren't necessarily wrong and there is a curious act to not explore some of the bizarre contradictions of the holocaust, some of the laws imposed are actively harming our free speech or opportunity to fairly explore the past. I also find the recent rise of laws attempting to criminalise the act of criticism of the terrorist behavior of a certain state as racist.
Only the truth will set us free and self imposed elites or lobbying bodies represent forces of actual harm to our societies through escalation of terrorist and censorship legislation.

>some of the laws imposed are actively harming our free speech or opportunity to fairly explore the past. I also find the recent rise of laws attempting to criminalise the act of criticism of the terrorist behavior of a certain state as racist.

America doesn't penalize holocaust denials, don't go complaining about laws that doesn't affect you.

>there is a curious act to not explore some of the bizarre contradictions of the holocaust
Like what. Please don't bring one that can be explained away with a 5 minute google search.

not everyone is a yank on here
Professor Ben Zion Dinur the founder of Yad Vashem in 1950 resigned his post in 1959 because of too many false testimonials and there still haven't bee any thorough examinations of the mass burials.

>Dinur the founder of Yad Vashem in 1950 resigned his post in 1959 because of too many false testimonials

A quick research show that he resignated because people refused his autistic dream project of documenting the history of every europeans jewish communities, from their creations to the holocaust.

>there still haven't bee any thorough examinations of the mass burials.
There's severals mass burials, many of whom have been unearthed, accidentally or not.

Germany should have been dismantled in WW1.

nah we should have crushed the bolshevic revoloutionairies would have saved a couple hundred million deaths and the 2nd word war

source?

haaretz.com/1.4762272
books.google.fr/books?id=aNzjTUT6jdYC&pg=PA291&lpg=PA291&dq=Ben Zion Dinur yad vashem resignation&source=bl&ots=U0iOa95zbP&sig=ACfU3U3nuciUajXOb0Sa8BBcRsu3jAkszQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiSoq-Jy7LiAhU-AmMBHR-4BRYQ6AEwCHoECAYQAQ#v=onepage&q=Ben Zion Dinur yad vashem resignation&f=false

Hitler would have attacked anyway, his plan was to steal lands from the east to solve germany lack of lands and hopefully turn it into an economic equivalent to the USA

Hitler wouldn't have existed..
Something less punitive than versailes should have been put in place and germany shouldn't have suffered from the degenerate weimar republc

I've learnt not to trust Haaretz as an authoratative source to my cost.

I also should make clear at this point that I'm not a holohoax claiming Neo-nazi, just a curious individual reading around the history of ww2
it was a dark time with odd echoes for today namely the frighteing power of central banks

>Hilter wouldn't have existed
He would since the main cause of trouble in Germany at the time was the economic crisis that rocked the world. Hitler was part of a coalition that basically promised to rearm germany and put in place protections from the global markets for the peasants (who were about 40% of the population of germany). The perceived failure of the more mainstream political party to resorb the crisis was also a reason why people voted for his party. Hitler then lucked out as the economie was recovering a bit before he took over.

>Something less punitive than versailes
Versailles was handled wonderfully by the "degenerate" weimar republic by tricking american banks, forcing America to intervene and reduce germany repayement in exchange of reducing France and the UK war debt.

>degenerate weimar republic
Ah yes the degenerate peasants and factory workers.

Then what's your source?

>My grandmother told me this is where I'd find a limp dick cuck to help me for no pay

Attached: x20.png (1488x2144, 1.14M)

I'm struggling to remember at the moment I read it like a month ago but Haaretz has a habit of twisting things also Hasbara is annoying troll farm

I honestly care the least about BotI as part of Samura's catalog of works, I'd rather he keep drawing wave listen to me or do a halycon lunch sequel

Attached: 016.png (1421x2048, 607K)

damn
@

>a studio could ever do this fight justice
dream on

Attached: blade-of-the-immortal-3445799.jpg (800x1189, 295K)