The Great Debate

The Great Debate

Attached: 710CEA02-8251-458C-A451-3D1249025D04.jpg (870x402, 110K)

kek la kek ez winar. jan pounch mayn ez 4 baybiz hoo stell shet en daypurz.

Except that Satsuki's ass > Ryuko's everything

Tatsu >>>> All

Fubuki > Satsuki > Ryuko > Tatsumaki

I hate these threads I hate these threads I hate these threads so fucking much

i like you.

I want to marry Satsuki and keep Ryuko on the side.

Who are the two on the left? The green haired lady is astoundingly sexy.

This

Attached: 1564621346.jpg (1200x630, 108K)

i don't

based as fuck

Shimaidon!

Yes.

Tatsumaki > Ryuuko > Satsuki > Fubuki

until zone makes some opm content im gonna have to go with klk here

I like tits, and I like ass, and I also love thighs so I don't really give a fuck

Satsuki has bigger breasts as well, she is just superior.

Attached: 1535722640545.jpg (1280x720, 219K)

When I die and go to heaven I will be with Satsuki-sama

Ah I see you're a man of fine taste too.

Attached: D5RtH3KWAAEVD6h.jpg (1297x2047, 344K)

Fubuki > Tatsumaki >Satsuki > Fubuki

OPM‘s tatsumaki. she‘s the onee chan of fubuki who‘s on the right

double dubs of truth

No u

That's a shame. I'm not interested in One Punch Man. I assume it's not worth watching exclusively for her?

Read the Manga.

That's a shame because it's a good manga, but no, she has too little panel time to justify reading it just for that character.

It's a parody of shonen stories, right? Sounds kind-of bland if one doesn't like shonen. Will she ever get a spin-off or something?

Attached: inaba_sad.jpg (1920x1080, 866K)

Reddit tier thread

Breast size in this show is incredibly inconsistent though.

Both side got siscon both are best

No they didn't, Satsuki hardly even fully expresses her love for her sister even after the big reveal. All you ever get is a few stills of them having fun and she's not even smiling in them.

you don't have to like shounen because it directly parodies and makes fun of tired shounen tropes. it's a comedy first

Fubuki = Satsuki > Ryuoko > Tats

No debate

lol no

Its not really a full on parody. It does parody some tropes but its mostly just a battle comedy manga. She gets more screentime than the webcomic

KLK is shit so OPM characters by default

Fuck off newfag moeshitter, I bet you let Yea Forums shitposting decide what you watch

Lmao

>One Joke Man
Let me guess
>B-BUT AT LEAST ITS NOT HURR DURR SHIT

Fuck:
Tatsumaki > Satsuki > Fubuki > Ryuko

Marry:
Ryuko > Fubuki > Satsuki > Tatsumaki

Attached: 1555579482630.png (552x300, 103K)

Satsuki>>>Fubuki>Tatsumaki=Ryuko

>fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting
>h-haha s-see, there was a joke! that means its comedy! parody! satire! PLEASE DONT MAKE ME ADMIT I'M ENJOYING A BATTLESHONEN UNIRONICALLY ITS ALL COMEDIC I ONLY A WEEB IRONICALLY! LE BALD MAN PUNCHES AT THE END SO ITS COMEDY!

You are you pathetic

Attached: satirical parody comedy.jpg (800x1138, 555K)

The one drawn by Nuezou obviously

Fubuki > Tats
Satsuki > Ryuko
That being said, a nice night out with all 4 of them >>>>> all

Everytime I see this, always reminded of air gear simca and Ringo. That scene burned deep in my mind when I watched it as a kid.it always popped up at times like this.

Satsuki > Ryuko > Tatsumaki > Fubuki

I think I'd rate Tats higher if she wasn't such a bitch.

Attached: 1554161274348.jpg (3000x2131, 527K)

Fubuki/Tatsumaki´s mother when?

Attached: 1393457935173.jpg (960x540, 139K)

Nah brobthats crazy

Wtf are you talking about? Its true its more comedy than anything. Why is your vagoo bleeding everywhere? Shut the fuck up

SOON™(maybe)

Satsuki > Tatsumaki > Fubuki > Ryuko

Attached: 1524115461250.png (255x233, 28K)

honestly the only thing i would disagree with is if anyone put ryuko anywhere but the bottom, the other 3 are in such a league of their own that just about any order seems right for them

>Doesn't like fighting
Wot a virgin

Read the manga

The answer is always incest.

>such a bitch
cry me a river weakling

Fubuki is hot af but I'm not a pedo so I don't like anything about Tatsumaki and I like everything about Satsuki except for her eyebrows and Ryuko is just fine so Kill la Kill wins

>not liking Satsuki’s eyebrows
Plebeian

>except for her eyebrows

Attached: big dawgs pleb.png (1000x750, 1.02M)

True that.

Attached: 1558179873555.jpg (3750x2109, 3.43M)

This

Attached: 1540775530102.jpg (1280x1600, 218K)

Fubuki>
Both KLK girls are shit but Mako and her mom were OP

>wasn't such a bitch
>rates Satsuki that high
Hold the fuck up retard

Would you get into a 5-way with them later?

>af

this is the level of posters we have these days

It's almost as if the presence of large tits mitigates some level of bitchiness.

Satsuki, Tatsumaki. Personality comes first.

what debate? they are all trash,

Tatsumaki is literally the only good thing about OPM.

Ryuko is one of few things good about KLK (+Nonon, +soundtrack, +nudist outfit, +the first OP). However, Satsuki is the one of the worst things about KLK (whilst Fubuki is just mediocre).

Satsuki is reddit

Satsuki = Tatsumaki > Ryuko > Fubuki

FUBUKI

Attached: 3399ABE2-EA78-4B6B-806B-0894448037D8.jpg (1600x991, 443K)

Tatsumaki is literally only a step above Junketsu Ryuko in terms of mental stability, and JunRyuko is mind controlled.
Also she's ugly.
Easy win for the Scissor Sisters.
Call me when Xenoblade 2 anime happens so we can have a superior Sister debate.

Why do you dislike Satsuki?Not that I'm calling your taste shit or anything,but whenever someone says they dislike a character from that show,it's always Ryuko and her childish behavior.Most anons like Satsuki much more,so I'd like to hear your side of the argument.

>Easy win for the Scissor Sisters
So...OPM or KLK?

Most "anons" = Yea Forumsnons like Ryuko far more. Satsuki only appeals to Yea Forumsermin and /r/eddit.

fubuki and satsuki

You're not fooling anyone, Reddit

Oh OPM is the better series, but when asking me who I'd fuck, Tomboy and secretly sisterly sword hime trumps 'LEMME SPIN THE SCHOOL WITH INNOCENT PEOPLE AROUND LIKE A DJ' with no tits and her 'slightly damaged by her sister's insanity' sister.

Hm,really?Most KLK threads I've been to that had this debate had about an equal split,occasionaly leaning into one side or the other.So they're the vocal minority then?

I don't like Satsuki so I am automatically immune to all reddit accusations.

Nani tf did you just say? Do i need to call help? Sounds luke you just had a seizure

Or maybe you're just incapable of reading.

Reformatting your sentence so it's more coherent really isn't hard.

This

Attached: 1557755433315.png (354x354, 143K)

Whats to debate? I don't get it.

What? I'm just saying it's sort of retarded. Sure, Ryuko has her moment but it's pretty easy for her, all Satsuki was up until that point was some brutal stuck up bitch who might have killed her father. But then once everything was clarified and Ryuko transferred her rage towards Nue and her Mother. It was then nothing more than an embarrassing acceptance that they were actually sisters and the end result is "hey, I have sister?".

On the other end though, you have Satsuki who was pretty much baring both the loss of their father, but also the fucked up knowledge of her mothers intentions and the "death" of her younger sister. You'd honestly should expect some what of a more emotional embrace at the truth that her sister was actually alive and that her father had actually lived far longer than she thought.
You simply don't get that sort of reaction though.

Fubuki > Satsuki > Ryuko > Tatsumaki

>tfw you haven't fapped yet

only correct opinion

You have to consider that both were emotionally fucked though.Ryuko had anger problems from the very beginning,and her father's death got her pretty badly.Meanwhile Satsuki had to assemble the devas to try to stop her own mother the moment she develops her own will.Not to mention Ragyo murdering not one,but two family members,with her knowlege no less(Soichiro can be debated I guess) made her pretty emotionally distant from people.

Satsuki >= Fubuki > Ryuko > Tatsu

Attached: 1548085720979.jpg (640x853, 65K)

Now this is peak reddit.

Yea Forums taste:
Ryuko >> Tatsumaki >>>> Fubuki >>>>> shit >> Satsuki

This new Ryukofag insult is retardedly butthurt.

I don't watch capeshit but Satsuki and Ryuko have their own merits that make them equal to me.

this gentleman has the most appropriate and relatable answer based on my opinion in this subject.

Fubuki never really had a chance of standing up to her sister though, although a really rebellious Fubuki who would at least try to overcome her sister might have been kinda cool, it was just never what her character was supposed to be, whereas because rebellious is central to Ryuko's character

I perfer calssy ladies over tomboys, so Ryuuko is below other three.
Not because Ryuuko is bad, but because others are god-tier.

Attached: 1534452104103.png (600x480, 297K)

>satsuki vs ryuko poll tied at 50/50
>reddit twitter and Yea Forumseddit join in
>ryuko wins
really makes one think

Attached: thinkgen.jpg (994x1200, 121K)