One Piece

Spoilers out in 5 minutes. How do you all think the Fire Festival will play out?

Attached: 69609ad84f4247995b74f43ae022e1920c1b9c75r1-901-1300v2_hq.jpg (355x296, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/kuhrkUZ
youtube.com/watch?v=EAcNqFTxQPg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yBLdQ1a4-JI
twitter.com/onepiece_mag/status/1131409470020562944?s=19
strawpoll.com/x25c4ed8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>WHY did she sleep with Zoro? It's not FAIR

Attached: sankek.png (351x419, 107K)

Sorry, did you say something? I can't hear you from all the way up here

Attached: 1518070663052.jpg (1181x1188, 394K)

Sorry, I was laying down for a second.

Attached: sancucked.png (457x365, 130K)

943話

女王は4番目の壁を破る
そして読者に彼はコムラサキより可愛いと言う

SPOILERS:
nothing happens

thanks kween

>yfw Zolo's bounty stays the same after this arc because Wano is outside of the WG's sphere of influence

CP0 is there, maybe they'll notify the government of whatever the Strawhats do in Wano

I'd be jealous if I didn't get to sleep with otoko either

I don't read moonrunes but keep in mind we were bamboozled just last chapter with everyone believing it. Wait for 2 sources to confirm the same spoilers. Both nothingshappensfags and happeningfags are wrong until the chapter drops.

That's not how it's going to work friendo, regardless of isolationism. You defeat Kaido, that news will make waves no matter what.

How big is Otoko's cock?

copypasting jap spoilers:
何も起こりません
オダは彼の接触を失った

Redon and Hiluluk confirmed it already.

IMAGINE THE SHEER SIZE
SHE EATS SO MUCH IT'D ONLY MAKE SENSE BROS

Attached: IMAGINE.png (640x512, 91K)

can't believe Zolo dies

>the most interesting thing they can leak is a 4th wall joke
9 4 4

Attached: 1558422622904.png (721x607, 129K)

First Row Signatures
>Zoro, Usopp, Nami, Sanji, Chopper, Robin Franky, Brook, Jinbe
Second Row Signatures
>Kaido, Hancock, Smoker, Sakazuki, Ace, Shanks, Alvida, Urouge, Sailing Day (Bump of Chicken song)

Attached: 22515.jpg (1057x565, 379K)

reminder that zoro can only seethe when he finds out sanji's bounty is higher
reminder that zoro wont do SHIT when he finds out sanji knocked out the captain

Can't believe Zoro raw dogs Hiyori for 24 hours straight, that's a really daring move on Oda's part

straight from Arlong Park, still waiting translation
more to follow

尾田は引退を発表した。
久保がワンピースの漫画を引き継ぎます。
ペローナは現れて、パンティーを持っていない。

>Zoro gets recognized at the funeral and a fight breaks out
>Queen recognizes Komurasaki in the broadcast of the fight
>Immediately transforms into a giant horsefly and buzzes off to the capital
>Jailers start firing at Luffy and Hyo from outside the ring to try and kill them off without fighting directly
>Elephant warden is about to flip the stage under them
>Luffy sees in the future their heads flying off and finally manages to hit the warden without touching him
>Big Mom busts through the wall a second later in the middle of a hunger attack and starts destroying the prison
>Hyo uses haki to pull Luffy's collar off (Luffy has a flashback to how Rayleigh saved Camie)
>They start freeing the prisoners as the guards try to subdue Big Mom
>King arrives after the prison's been completely destroyed, pissed off that Queen isn't there
>Sees Big Mom eating prisoners and guards and assumes she's killed everyone who was there
>Last shot of King pulling out a giant black sword and Big Mom clashing with Big Mom

Big if true.

944 he dies from otoko's tightness

Attached: 1550218801578.png (264x282, 34K)

Whole Cake Iand was out of the Government's reach too, the damn thing was literally under 100% pirate law, all it needs is Morgan spewing his fake news that the Gov will raise anyone's bounty.

Attached: 1379787344022.gif (362x332, 62K)

Robin fucking Lucci and Luffy teaming up.

Lucci will probably give Luffy a crash course on Awakened Zoans' hyper regeneration and how to counter it.

Cope Xorotard

what was fake about morgan's news
seems like he got everything just about right

>Immediately transforms into a giant horsefly and buzzes off
My sides

>And Big Mom clashing with Big Mom
DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING

Friendly reminder that LinLin's amnesia makes sense in hindsight:

>We know that using the Soru-Soru fruit involves cutting off a piece of your soul and inserting it into elements, objects or organisms
>Big Mom had a drastic personality change at a young age where she went from not having the mental capacity to handle a bear dying to cannibalizing people in only a few short years
>Linlin switches between Mama and Haha for her laughter, Haha being Kanji for Mother.
>People in One Piece can physically project their soul, given Brook who doesn't even have the SOUL fruit
>Zeus was exclusively made by Mama's soul and not Carmel's and either retained his memories or his personality.
Big Mom is the only character to effectively mix her laughs together, which is only possible because a piece of Mother Caramel's soul survived inside her and influenced her personality.

The Big Mom we saw that grew up and became a Yonkou was a mixture of Linlin and Caramel merged together. Current Linlin is 100% Linlin since nearly drowning in the ocean water removed Caramels/the devils fruit effect.

Chapter 934 chapter was all but confirmation.

Attached: 1550560839086.jpg (498x204, 38K)

And here's Prometheus scolding Zeus. Zeus, like mama, has a complete weakness for sweet stuff unlike Prometheus.

Napoleon's has amnesia too unlike Zeus who we saw had a bit of personality.

Attached: 1550682177161.png (897x1300, 666K)

Sanji finds out Zolo had a threeway and goes insane with rage, immediately pays a beautiful hooker to let him nakadashi, but then she sees Zolo and has Sanji jailed for rape. She asks Zolo if he can use his four sword style to remove inferior seed to which he answers, "Across the nine mountains and eight seas, there's nothing I can't fuck" and proceed to scrape all of Sanji's watery squirt out with his 16 inch throbbing scimitar

i hate new one piece, wtf happened to oda

Attached: soge.jpg (808x808, 70K)

this up there with kawamatsu being a platypus as one of the most logical theories of the wano arc

Attached: 6f686ddf895a12800c8c00defbfbe56d.jpg (524x596, 33K)

not an argument

zoro likes his women like he likes his swords
used

Why is Smoothie annoyed?

Attached: boss-smoothie-swimsuit.png (2280x2161, 1011K)

Describe in detail how exactly a mortal sized individual is meant to impregnate Big Mom

not an argument

She's gone a full ten minutes without a dick in her ass

Because Cracker accidentally caught a glimpse of one of her exposed nippletits and she's hella embarrassed.

Alright we're in the process of fixing that

Attached: smoothieBentOver.png (474x810, 292K)

>a mortal sized individual
Not even that, one of her children is something that's almost as small as a Tontatta, so some fairy dude had his way with Big Mom as well.

not o-toko too

CP0 was there though, stussy could somewhat confirm what morgan said.

STOP

Attached: Perfect oniichan.jpg (778x572, 102K)

Do minks with matching zoan DF become enlightened or just gain a more animal transformation?

Why? Don't you want to be an uncle?

Attached: pudding-lewds.png (868x602, 225K)

HOW

Attached: After School.jpg (1077x826, 556K)

Katakuri has had sexual intercourse with every single one of his siblings. Yes, all of them. Including that one.

>spreading lies

Almost all of humanity died during the Void Century. Only the 20 royal families who founded the World Government survived, and this is why the Gorosei refer to them as the First 20. The humanity was restored via mass cloning, and their status as "fake humans" what what eventually led to the Celestial Dragons treating them like garbage.
The near-extinction is how the First 20 were able to purge all records of the century short of the poneglyphs. There was no living memory of it, and the first gen clones could be directed to torch all the undefended books and such.
It is also one of the reasons why that history was erased. They fear that the world would have an existential crisis if the truth got out.
When Gandhi Gorosei speaks of a great cleansing, he isn't joking. The WG is fully capable of rebooting civilization.

It would be a lie to say he hasn't.

Attached: 1532801701017.png (750x720, 558K)

>tfw when computer shat out and I lost all of my saved drawfag pics
Does someone have the imgur album?

Photo evidence

Attached: submission-to-mochi-cock.jpg (1280x719, 182K)

yeah yeah nigga
imgur.com/a/kuhrkUZ

Attached: cute-smoothie.png (2349x1589, 669K)

>big Mom has spent 90+% of her life pregnant

When the fetuses take up about 0.5% of your bodyweight, you probably wouldn't even notice. She fought battles and reigned conquest while preggers too.

Posting pure sibling art to cleanse this thread

Attached: Imouto and Nii-chan.jpg (850x1200, 224K)

at this point her cunt folds should probably have a coat check

Attached: senglol.png (214x214, 78K)

ToC is out

Even though he was a degenerate faggot, Ivankov was surprisingly based

Attached: tranji bowing to iva.png (960x1500, 923K)

He already is

Fun fact, Katakuri's mouth actually got that big from sucking hundreds of dicks at once

Why not be an uncle a few more times?

Attached: amande-couch.jpg (850x648, 59K)

How come almost done of Big Mom's kids have any kids of their own, some of them are in their 40's

thanks fren

Because most of them are homos

The marines would have to kill themselves if Big Mom became the pirate queen and they got ordered to kill her family.

WEEEEEEHAHAHA

Attached: WEEEEEHAHAHA.png (512x798, 154K)

toko

Attached: toko.png (625x653, 24K)

Worst character

Big Mom has ex-husbands from all over.
Which characters do you think were one of the 46, aside from Pound?

Jinbei

Kaido, Akainu, Katakuri, etc

Best character

>Big Mom took on three snakeneck husbands
Do their dicks resemble their necks?

I'd love to kick O-Toko in the head. Just take a few steps run up then catch her with the full force of my seastone capped toe under her chin, send that little faggot flying through the air.

As she lies on the floor, coughing and wheezing and chocking on her own blood, her jaw a mangled mess of bones detached from the rest of her skull, I stand over her and laugh wickedly. She looks up at me in fear and pain, her eyes searching, begging me for mercy. She finds none. I raise my geta then stomp down, splitting her skull like a melon and finally ending her pathetic life.

That’s my ship.

toko

Attached: 1558571785044.png (946x803, 456K)

not enough of sexy long neck

Attached: vinsmoke_rapeji.png (960x894, 1.02M)

I rarely ever have a chance to wait for spoilers, when can we expect them?

Today.

youtube.com/watch?v=EAcNqFTxQPg

Why are the "oppressed" characters in One Piece so damn annoying?
>giant kids
>dwarves
>laughing fags

I'm fucking dying

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yBLdQ1a4-JI

oda the hack can't do better

>Big Mom clashing with Big Mom

Attached: 15532777821862.png (187x300, 107K)

>not wanting to smash mocha

Attached: mocha.jpg (225x350, 29K)

>wanting to smash a meth addict

The dwarves were fine.

Exactly, have you seen the people meth heads are willing to bang? It means I would definitely have a shot.

Spoilers soon.
Last chance to bail from the thread and have an untainted chapter reading experience.

Why do a meth head when decent looking whores like Nami are around

twitter.com/onepiece_mag/status/1131409470020562944?s=19
The release date for Vol. 6 of One Piece Magazine has been changed to June 17. It was originally supposed to release this Friday (May 24)

Attached: D4vm95hW4AE64DA.jpg (1200x866, 321K)

I've been reading spoilers for 15 years, why start now.

the size is laughable

The more important question is how we can manage to achieve peak comfiness like Cracker

Nah, the Ancient Kingdom was entirely multi-racial from the top down, Raftel is the ruins of a advanced city of a scale suitable for dwarfs to giants and Roger discovered the ruins of a 'perfect' society. There used to be dozens of different tribes of humans but most have been destroyed and mixed into the general population, which is why the definition of 'human' in the series can be stretched pretty heavily. The WG founding royals were a group of what amounted as human supremacists and those non-human kingdoms that still exist are the remains of those that survived the various purges against different tribes that would not fall into line. Uranus is actually Pangaea Castle itself, as it has the ability to alter sea levels and therefor flood much of the former territory of the Ancient Kingdom, which used to span much of the New World.

I'm going to walk my dog. Spoilers better be out when I return

Attached: TeaParty Luff.jpg (751x594, 190K)

i have too, but I'm gonna avoid spoilers for 944 just to be sure, even if it is a "nothing happens" chapter

>Luffy says he NEEDS Sanji so he can become Pirate King
>Luffy says Zoro is useless

Because I, her canon husband, do not exist in her reality

Are you all excited to admire Carrot's booty in physical form?

Attached: Siona1557185154.jpg (1200x1200, 160K)

Not particularly.

No

Attached: Katakuri 1116.png (1280x720, 1.05M)

No they were not. They were gullible idiots, with only Leo being useful, and why did Doffy kidnap Mansherry anyway?

Toko is Zoro’s daughteru who will like “Uncle Sanji” more and develop a crush on him

Daughters developing a crush on their father’s rivals is the most kino

We're reaching levels of sluthood we never knew existed

Hope your doggo has long legs.

>Luffy says Zoro is useless
How desperate are swirly bois that they need to just blatantly make things up?

>knows Sanji has confidence issues so tries to patronize him
>knows Zoro is tough shit and can take light banter

>we won't have to hear "CHONIKI!" in that cancerous voice anymore
The only thing I look forward to in the animated Wano arc.

>I've been reading spoilers for 15 years

Attached: 0802-015.jpg (2133x1600, 621K)

I think the fire festival will be an abject failure for the alliance. While it isn't too crazy for Oda to stretch out how much shit can take place in a day, he's been elapsing time in Wano quite quick. It would make sense to do the Fire Festival next Act, which is supposed to be the hype act with a tragic or dramatic end before the climax.

He did tho

>BAWWWWWWW. IT'S NOT FAIR. Why is Zorojuro so cool and awesome? He gets all of the women and I hear he has an eight pack. S-S-Stupid swordsman. I don't want to be a virgin anymore. It's not FAIR! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: shameful.png (351x275, 85K)

>"I've heard Minks hate humans!"
>they don't
>"Your friend's corpse is there!"
>everyone's alive
>"Minks won't be happy to hear about the samurai!"
>they are
>"We don't have Raizo!"
>they do
Why do people praise this arc again?

I like both Sanji and Zoro.

I've been doing it for about 9, I'm not as cool as that user

wow rude

Attached: 1554062998882.png (1024x576, 239K)

Because it's fun and has ADVENTURE in it.

>>"I've heard Minks hate humans!"
That's because of the tribe in the Florian Triangle, who actually do hate humans and kill the crew of any ship unfortunate enough to stumble upon the elephant there.

Why is Carrot so best?

>Sanji
>virgin
Show me Zoro's leg hair
That's what I thought

I like Sanji whenever there aren't any women near him.

that thing wasn't an elephant, jfc

What's your proof?

Elephants don't have eyes on their legs.

Let's talk about the kids of the arc for a second. I was dreading Wano getting two new kid characters while also having Momonosuke, but having some kids around in the nip-land arc was something most people expected. The thing is, Tama's been just fine and Toko's pretty funny and tragic, and the annoying time-displayed little shit hasn't gotten nearly as much dedicated to him as anyone could've guessed at this point (we're nearly a third of the way through the arc and he's barely been in it) and the addition of Big Mom into the 'kiddie' group with Chopper doing the tard-wrangling is funny and could have some nasty implications for the giant cannibal. Both Tama and Momonosuke's roles in the future of the arc are pretty obscure even know, which is kind of impressive at this point.

The panels don't hint at where the eyes are.

Attached: 0490-004.jpg (1066x1600, 329K)

About awakened fruit. Could Punk hazard be an example of an awakened logia?

The plot twist were so dam good that everyone fell for them

Momonosuke and Toko are shit. Tama is fine.

Thats not 3 beings, thats a crown.

Maybe but they wernt nearly as good as the
>I AM ZANGETSU!!!

That doesn't even resemble an elephant.

What kind of Logia could freeze one half of an island and set fire to the other half?

What if it was more than one awakened logia?

thats the island akainu and Kuzan fought.

>it's a bleachfag
well it's against my policy to bully the mentally impaired so keep on keeping on, user.

or atleast it might be the after effect of logia awakening.

What can beat a foreshadowing that literally tells you the truth without mixing words but no one believes it?

exactly what you said but in a good story

Law has Minks on his crew, he was probably just repeating what Bepo had said to him. On the other hand, the chunk of the Mink's that produced Faust and Lindbergh might actually live up to the nasty man-hating reputation.

Toko is an angel. I shutter to think what type of evil person is writing about toko like that. One mangled messed up low life low value human being.

How much do you think it costs to buy Toko for one night?
She's still an apprentice prostitute, so I can't imagine it's all that much.

Attached: fropper.jpg (793x474, 65K)

I think Logia Awakening creates permanent weather changes based on the element. Oda may have foreshadowed this with some islands:
>Eternal lighting striking island
>Eternal magma / volcanic Punk Hazard half
>Eternal artic winter Punk Hazard half
etc. Forest of Gluttony on the Boin Archipelago is totally Kuku Kuki no Mi awakening though.

Three legs in the mist.

Attached: 0802-013.jpg (1005x1508, 335K)

user, you are discussing with a Bleachfag, just leave it.

Nothing happens the chapter

I think it'll be more of imbuing the target with the element. Though I base this solely on trying to come up with an explanation for why King is on fire, i.e. Ace did it. Unless it can be as specific as changing the climate of one person.

Toko is a national treasure AND beautiful

Attached: 1553632256541.png (239x353, 52K)

>Nothing Happens: The Arc
fixed

Those eyes are just barely peaking above the surface of the water. Zunisha stands far above it. It's not an elephant.

Hopefully Toko is the next executed.

nothing happens:the manga to be honest
i remember so many things happening in bleach but none in one piece

Tama is probably gonna get a bigger role around the time when she learns the Luffy is Ace's brother.I surprised Momo has been shafted this hard. I wondering if scoring lower than Chouchou on the popularity polls really has had Oda re-evaluate how important they are to the story.

Awakening is just full control over whatever secondary effect their logia gives. At first, they can only use it with their right hand, like Crocodile and Blackbeard. Once fully awakened, they can use it freely and with their entire transformed body.
And yes, I fully expect every logia to have a non-obvious secondary effect. Most just don't find it because the primary elemental shift/control is already good enough.

I don't think it was ever stated the secondary effect can only be used with the right hand. In Crocodile case it's the only hand he has.

>knows Sanji has confidence issues so tries to patronize him
wow i cant believe luffy was going to rip his arms off and starve to death to meme

You only remember things happening in Bleach because Kubo implanted memories in your head with Book Of The End.
Every memorable moment you attribute to Bleach is actually from One Piece. You just don't realize it.

Attached: 1459799386917.gif (480x270, 2.26M)

are you telling me the time they rescued sanji in soul society never happened

Thank you based user.

>I think it'll be more of imbuing the target with the element

Makes the most sense, but is way, way too broken in practice. Almost Sugar-tier since an Awakened Logia can just poof their enemies into their element and use then use them as a weapon.

Attached: jack-potato-sacked.png (1198x1993, 767K)

Why is Toko such a controversial character here?

Attached: 1556399344505.gif (200x189, 21K)

I suppose you're right on that front- Blackbeard has ONLY ever used kurozu with his left hand.
So it might just be the palm or whichever is your dominant hand, but the point is, you can't just freely use across your whole transformed body initially.

Attached: kuro.png (769x1200, 193K)

because Toko is a boy

dick bigger than every user here
zoro found in bed with her

>Though I base this solely on trying to come up with an explanation for why King is on fire
Same way Kinemon can use fire.

AHAHAHAHA BUT SHE'S NOT HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1554273555188.jpg (341x406, 58K)

Quit bullying her

Attached: 1550210383324.png (211x141, 21K)

whats the odds on orochi being a foreign born? I'd be willing to be he was even a commoner when he enter'd wano.

So what if she's actually been crying/upset this whole time

Best part of the song. Fuck Jimmy Fallon.

They're probably giant sea-slug/snail eyes peaking out of the water, honestly

Yes.

Is One Piece the greatest manga of all time
strawpoll.com/x25c4ed8

Attached: Volume_1.png (780x1200, 1.51M)

I don’t think Kinemon can self immolate without harm, he has to cut the fire.

I can't wait for the filler episodes with her in Wano

WCI brought it back to the top 10, but Wano brought it back down to top 1000.

Without doubt.

Attached: The Carrotposting begins.png (1300x397, 92K)

Greatest comic.

She serves no purpose, gets tons of paneltime and isn't even cute.

SMOOTHIE

Attached: 1558383219678.jpg (2041x2468, 732K)

Too subjective.

No, REAL is.

This, but she's also annoying.

Attached: SHE'S GONNA SAY IT.png (670x386, 181K)

She's the daughter of a previously high ranked official who was loved. She can probably give some authority to momo.

What a good girl.

Attached: zorohno.png (181x261, 76K)

I want her to huff and pant in bed with me

literally me on the bottom

Reminder that you cannot

Attached: smoothie.jpg (1027x506, 427K)

What about your image proves that?

i'll just ate a horse zoan

This will drive me to a life of crime.

Attached: 1543483094965.jpg (638x1094, 279K)

Because pedo's.

Attached: after smoothie.jpg (605x462, 38K)

You would be dead as soon as she starts enjoying herself.

That's what it means to serve Smoothie.

Attached: f62149c488239ccfdb29daec409e0431.jpg (889x884, 91K)

When will Smoothie model tights on her legendary legs?

Attached: pantyhoseLegs.png (700x1621, 841K)

good

If you want to be with a Charlotte you must be willing to take life-threatening risks. That dedication is what makes them the best waifus/husbandos. No one else would go that far for any other character.

this

Smoothie's actually a 6 ft, 7 inch long leg womanlet, but because she's always storing those height-increasing liquid blasts in her body people think she's 15 feet. She stays locked and loaded as a Sweet Commander. Also she's got a mad complex about it. Her height is a misconception in the same way people think the biscuit soldiers are Cracker.

Attached: smoothie-legs.png (1280x1142, 489K)

That's the kind of ambition that helps you unlock Haki.

You insult Smoothiebros everywhere with this garbage
Fuck off, you've lost your seat on the Smoothie counsel

You'll get BTFO'd soon enough when it becomes canon

Attached: smoothie-shocked.gif (500x281, 2.58M)

You sound like the only womanlet here, user. Jealous much that Smoothie is 10 feet taller than you?

Attached: 1546741557979.jpg (1787x1076, 783K)

I stopped reading when Drag Kaido ko'ed Luffy and sent him to prison. Can you honestly say anything good has happened since then? Also I hate the Japanese characters

>Can you honestly say anything good has happened since then?
Well, Zoro got laid, and Queen is a fun dude.

I can! I love One Piece for a reason, after all.

>she's too big!
PATHETIC

They're all Japanese

Search your heart, you know it to be true. Smoothie's height is as real as silicone tits.

Attached: smoothieFace.png (1280x720, 468K)

nothing is too big for us smoothie bros

Soba Mask

none of them are japanese

bros......... i still miss him so much....

Attached: bros.jpg (800x533, 228K)

for fucks sake where are the spoilers i'm in late stage withdrawal here you pieces of shit

Attached: dying_of_radiation.png (1024x1190, 453K)

>Hyo uses haki to pull Luffy's collar off (Luffy has a flashback to how Rayleigh saved Camie)
holy shit raylight flashbacks are contagious

Attached: raylight flashback.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Me on the bottom

Me on the top.

Really?

Attached: not for sex.jpg (1272x779, 107K)

What are you drinking tonight to mourn Absalom's death?

Attached: gekkoMoriahDrawfriend.png (1088x778, 168K)

BIG VS MOM

Attached: dancing mama.webm (1920x1080, 487K)

Oh god she's so fucking hot, this is disturbing.

>this is disturbing.

Which part? The fact that you're attracted to a 30 foot tall woman?

O GREAT SPOILERS, I SUMMON THEE

The part where I would willingly submit myself to her sexual pleasures, yes.

>Prime Big Mom
Oh god, best MILF.

She is the best.

I’d say her Prime was when she was 28.

She's a big girl

No, this thickness and experience makes her the prime Linlin.

Attached: Prime Linlin.png (678x778, 1.18M)

For you

No way these are real spoilers, but Big Mom literally fighting herself at some point (like, one hand trying to grab something out of the other and she can't control it) would be a neat way to deal with her amnesia/weird soul shit stuff, especially given she's mostly invulnerably but could possibly hurt herself.

FOR JEWS

>wake up
>spoilers aren't out
Morning ruined.

>about to go to sleep
>still no spoilers
night ruined

same

Big Mom was prime right up until she had her final child. Then menopause finally hit and she really started to gain weight.

That's what Perospero was referring to when he said "How many years has it been since I saw Mama move like that?" The answer is eight. Eight years ago.

Attached: 1525454262812.jpg (758x681, 109K)

You'll have a reason to wake up at least

> Not being a US faggot makes me wake up to spoiler and chapter.
Life is good.

She is a canon rapist

El Gigas Americana...

Samurai are lame!

Spoilers aren't needed as nothing happens this chapter anyway. It's just shocked faces, running and then another info cliff hanger for next chapter.

And ninjas are even lamer.

Based

But at least there won't be a break.

Sakura > Shinobu

Actually smart theory. Caramel put some aggressive parts of her soul in linlin. Not only to male her a weapon but also to survive her eventual death by putting soul/personality in a young indestructibile body.
At the same time she had taken pieces of mama soul for homies to take away her memories. With all the homies and soul pieces all around, her and other's, she does not realize she is missing some old memories.

Shut up Jack

Cowboys > Samurai
When are we going to the Bollywood Kingdom

Shut up Hamburger

What a load of crock.

Attached: 1420398679683.jpg (640x901, 193K)

Luffy Dies. Capone becomes the new main character.

This.

Fuck you, you fucking commie socialist nazi pinko Vietcong bastard

>Sakura
Literally who?

Attached: Sojiro.png (512x512, 90K)

The pink trees.

Why are they being compared to Shinobu?

Bros....where are the spoilers....

Attached: dying....png (324x423, 113K)

Oda wasted his wild west island on the Ace vs Blackbeard fight unfortunately. I'd kill for a cowboy arc though, seems like an obvious one to do in this series.

Attached: 1555368579629.png (1000x1276, 440K)

Maybe there will be more cowboys in Stampede

Attached: 5_minutes_left.jpg (640x475, 37K)

Only the OG trio can be cowboys and cowgirl

Attached: OG trio.jpg (1200x845, 154K)

I miss Law

Attached: images.png (218x231, 18K)

Daddy Masterson was cut from the manga, sadly.

Attached: Daddy Masterson.png (659x1017, 166K)

I CAN'T DO IT
TELL ME WHAT TO DO O MY RAYLEIGH FLASHBACK

JUST USE HAKI HARDER LUFFY
USE HAKI HARDER

GET UP BOY
REMEMBER YOUR TRAINING
THERE'S STILL SOME HAKI IN THOSE MUSCLES
NAKAMA DAMASHII

OH NO, THAT DUDE CAN USE 2 TYPES OF HAKI AT THE SAME TIME
THIS IS THE WORST MATCH UP FOR THE KID

YA GOTTA USE "THAT", LUFFY!
OH RIGHT! THE TECHNIQUE THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN USEFUL IN THE FIGHT BEFORE THIS. AND THE FIGHT BEFORE THAT. AND THE FIGHT BEFORE THAT.
REALLY, ANY FIGHT SINCE THE TIMESKIP! THANKS, MIND-RAYLEIGH!

Attached: 1469729990978.jpg (417x562, 44K)

Wasn’t there one movie where everyone was cowboys
I remember Shanks and Ace having some alt in Burning Blood where they had guns

Franky is lame!

my tears

Attached: f.png (131x104, 10K)

Since the ToC was released so late, spoilers will also be delayed for a bit. Chinese provider only leaks kishimoto stuff early.

When Franky returns home

Damn, son.

That chink has shit taste.

amazin

Persona 5 Anime & Manga exists numbnuts

Attached: 1554106365419.jpg (800x1120, 176K)

Did Futaba shower at all during her hikki phase?

Zoro lost the spoiler

AAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: NO.png (688x474, 285K)

WHERE'S THE SPOILERS???!!!!

Attached: AAAAAA.gif (440x250, 3.33M)

I dunno, probably. Even when I went through something similar I still couldn't stand being dirty and took a shower when everyone was asleep. Though I'd probably have showered a lot less if the bathroom wasn't right next to my room.

Attached: 1558256365355.jpg (500x380, 21K)

THE SPOILERS
HAND THEM OVER

Attached: 1545542683974.png (629x277, 112K)

talkop

934: Sankek
Brook tells Sanji about Zoro sleeping with Hiyori. The next panel is a real life photograph of Oda crying. The final panel is Sanji hanging himself using his raid suit.

Goblin Slayer gets raped by Goblins

Oh no!

Attached: 1393166872493.jpg (850x750, 384K)

>The next panel is a real life photograph of Oda crying
I don't know why this got me. I hate it.

Attached: 1554317103008.png (404x384, 207K)

>bounty
It shows danger to World Government, not power.
Cry some more, sendi.

Attached: 14830344116230.png (570x332, 228K)

Attached: rumble4.png (864x202, 49K)

Oh yeah I forgot Absalom was pretty much revealed to be desd

>giant horsefly
GET IT? BECAUSE HIYORI IS SHIT SO THE HORSEFLY WILL SMOOCH HER LIKE THEY DO WITH PIECES OF HORSE SHIT

Attached: default_one_piece__usopp_by_drag0ni.png (200x200, 25K)

From Orojackson:

-Shinobu is talking about SAD factories and how it is affecting people
-Big mom still on the way
-most pf the chapter is flashback
-Kaido and dofi and cesar appear in this chapter
-IN THE LAST ZORO AND sanji are defending OTOKO

WHERE ARE THE SPOILERS YOU USELESS FUCKERS

Attached: 1505199127888.gif (220x216, 189K)

when?

For fucks sake.
THIS is the Zoro and Sanji reunion? Are you fucking kidding me?

Attached: 1529196338000.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Big meme is slow..

What were you expecting exactly?

>Big mom still on the way
This is how I know it's real.

Chapter 944, Sanji and Zoro kill each others.

The animal she's riding on can't carry her fat ass any faster or it'll go into cardiac arrest.

>-Kaido and dofi and cesar appear in this chapter
nice, we get to see the full SMILE trade

i dont believe this but ill check because
>Big mom still on the way
is believable

Glad to see that at least one straw hat from Ebisu group did move to the flower capital last chapter. Them just watching the execution and not assisting the townspeople who hosted them wouldn't have sounded right.

Liar

FAKE

Redon version

Spoilers, thanks to @siyporg.

- Robin in the cover.
- Shinobu talks about SMILE fruit.
- Big Mom hasn't arrived to prison yet.
- We can't see Kawamatsu yet.
- There's a flashback about Caesar, Kaido appears too (and Doflamingo too but I'm not sure).
- Zoro and Sanji protect Toko from Orochi with a great combo.

More in a few minutes

Lore chapter. And Sanji-Zoro reunion at fucking last. Good chapter. Now's to speculating on whether 944 was a red herring or not.

You were just off by a hair.

>Big Mom hasn't arrived to prison yet.
JUST

>Big Mom hasn't arrived at the prison yet
HOW THE ACTUAL FUCK IS SHE MOVING SO SLOW
Toko apparently can run from one region to another in a single chapter but this fat FUCK takes 20 chapters to do it?!

Attached: 52d.jpg (846x720, 218K)

>ruining your experience by spoiling it for yourself
Why do this?

>It's real
Fuck me

>Now's to speculating on whether 944 was a red herring or not.

sanji will attack zoro in 944, betraying the crew, when he learns that zoro slept with his crush

Nothing happens the chapter.

>Big Mom hasn't arrived at the prison yet

Attached: C0673.png (640x512, 528K)

It's mostly a flashback chapter, so don't read too much into it. The whole point is that we will now know all of the details behind the SAD and SMILE creation process.

>Robin in the cover
Beat still, my boner.

>still no Kawamatsu reveal

This motherfucker better look really cool or really goofy.

Attached: 1548740262911.png (661x720, 420K)

He'll look like all of Oda's other characters.

post yfw Sanji backstabs Zoro in next chapter

>AAAAAAAAA WHERE ARE MY SPOILERS
>Spoilers release
>THIS CHAPTER IS SHIT, FUCK YOU ODA YOU FUCKING HACK
I missed this, Feels good to be back

Attached: Kurozumi_Orochi_Manga_Infobox.png (547x382, 57K)

Big Mom is operating in Namek Time™

Attached: D7PGgYLW0AA-HTM.png (497x530, 514K)

the third act is missing
>well the chapter was much better than the spoilers

THEY REUNITE AFTER WHAT, 6 YEARS?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHHA
GET FUCKED YOU STUPID FUCKING ZOROFAGS

OUTSHINED IN HIS OWN ARC HAHAHAHA

it doesn't ruin the experience. spoilers only enhance anticipation.

>Burnt hakama
What kind of bullshit fabric does sanji normally wear?

>Zoro clutching Toko
New dad

Attached: 1555545174524.png (500x438, 287K)

>-Big mom still on the way

Attached: 1335012674770.jpg (490x440, 41K)

FRENS?

>Zoro and Sanji getting ready to WORK TOGETHER since he fucking Groggy Ring
And here you are, just shitposting loudly.

Attached: .........png (281x263, 56K)

Good god these spoilers are fucking hype. As I guessed 942 really was the chapter where Wano kicks off, the relaxed village side of Wano's over.

>didn't put his raid suit
Oh shit nigger what are you doing

Holy fuck that is a based panel. Feels like classic One Piece.

Attached: 1557945869527.png (692x765, 365K)

Chapter 943 is seconds after 942, and in 942 she was still not in the prison. Do you expect her to teleport?

This, these are incredible. The only downside is Big Mom still approaching but that's minor.

I like how Oda put such that their respective visible eyes are near each other

O-Toko and co. traveled to the Flower Capital from a different region of Wano within the timespan of a few chapters.

cl

Attached: DcJOMntX_o.png (497x530, 331K)

It's funny to me you believe that. Hope you're ready to another skip like vs page one.

Huntkeks on suicide watch

>zoro finally gets focus and has to fight with sanji now
>injured and down a sword too
Any other time for the team up and you choose now Oda
Hack

To give Oda an excuse to have Sanji lose to Drake.

>ZORO AND sanji are defending OTOKO
I love it

Attached: 1437902077743.png (208x271, 96K)

Not the first time this exact scenario has happened

Based skipfag doubting everything because he's a homo.

always winning, zolotards

Attached: based.png (592x592, 564K)

Status of Toko's smile.

still protected

Zoro and Sanji are good guys

Oda has to bring Zoro down to Sanji's level somehow to make them look like rivals.

wait till zoro finds out what sanji did in WCI

Hnnnnng it's awesome!
But this also means 944 won't happen, right?

Attached: 1558045960358.gif (320x256, 696K)

>Zoro feeling his shoulder wound
OH NONONONONO

Shit theory desu

ODA WHY THE FUCK DO YOU LIKE SANJI SO MUCH
HOW THE FUCK DOES HE GET AN ENTIRE ARC FOCUSED ON HIM AND COMES OUT WITH 0 REPERCUSSIONS
AND WHEN ZORO FINALLY SHOWS UP AGAIN
FINALLY GETS SOME FOCUS IN THE FUCKING SAMURAI ARC
HE GETS INJURED
JOBS AND PASSES OUT
LOSES HIS BEST FUCKING SWORD
AND SANJI APPEARS OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE WHEN HE HAS MOTIVATION TO ACTUALLY FIGHT DESPITE THIS
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK SANJI

Attached: FUCK.gif (498x250, 364K)

first time we've seen diable jambe used on bare legs?

it was on the other shoulder retard

He's clutching kekloli you mong

Are you blind? He's holding Toko. Motherfuckers are speedreading spoiler pics now.

That's the only way to make that bloody cook barely be able to keep up with Zoro.

Tokofags you realise that this entire time she's been crying and dying inside.

>Sanji and Zoro directly fighting the same opponent in 944

Goddamnit, that chapter really is going to cause endless shitflinging no matter what happens, huh?

zorofags literally cannot stop being btfo
imagine getting infodumped for a trillion chapters only for sanji to appear when people think you're going to do something
944fags eternally btfo

What killed the hype?

Zoro has been shining this whole arc. Him passing out was the only weird thing but then again he got to sleep with the hottest girl in wano and a loli.

Someone's calling their (Wano) names, must mean others straw hats are there too. Shit going down

Zorofags suddenly don't want 944 to be true due to Sanji being there
It's a win/win

Well Sanji and Zoro are going to fight even if only a bit. Will Shutenmaru join the fray or will he continue to go after Holdem?

>Zoro and Sanji vs. Orochi
Do they stand a chance?

JOBBING TO HAWKINS AND LAYING IN BED WITH THE LITERAL BIGGEST WHORE IN ONE PIECE AND A FUCKING KID ISN'T ZORO SHINING YOU RETARD

She has a new dad now. It will all be ok soon.

> 944
Zoro's gonna recognized by orochi and the whole country will watch his real origin getting revealed (whatever it might be) . This will boost the revolution and cause additional chaos.

>and has to fight with sanji now

Attached: ........png (150x202, 53K)

>Sanjispics think Zorofags were the ones excited over 944 being a good thing for Zoro

What the fuck?

>Zorofags suddenly don't want 944
What? The 944 theories were mostly about Zoro dying.

Zoro already killed one big dragon. 8 little dragons can be added easily to his dead dragon list.
> How many dragons did sanji kill again?

I think Zoro and his relevance died at Thriller Bark. The 944 theory is just me realizing this.
I miss old Zoro.

Attached: dzboax-12dbea02-f910-410e-bde0-f11956cbd7ac.jpg (407x388, 42K)

Sanji and Zoro have such great chemistry when fighting alongside each other, it's bizarre.

Attached: 1400475772010.jpg (530x530, 70K)

>sanji comes in to save zoro from jobbing and ending the 944 theory
the year of sanji never ended

Well, I like zoro really getting btfo once in a while, sorry.

>Zoro and Sanji are about to fight together
>Still trying to force more Sanji vs Zoro shit
It's ok. Just enjoy the ride and accept the team up.

It mostly seems like Sanjifags spouting nonsense.

I'm going to enjoy the team-up though, they always fight great together.

BASED SANJI SOMEHOW BEING AS RELEVANT AS ZORO IN WANO

This. Zorofags should be happy we finally get the super based teamup after forever.

>Sanji stopping the 944 curse
I was really looking forward to it but this might be even better.

So... either really cool or really goofy?

This. Zoro used to have so much to do (like getting lost and sleeping) but these days all he does is get lost and sleep.

When was the last time they teamed up?

>sanji out of thin air
fuck off

To take out the Pacifista threatening Luffy during their return to Sabaody

>sanji out of thin air
Well technically it would've made sense if he had on the raid suit

You should have realized something was going to happen when we didn't have a panel of the Ebisu group last chapter, your fault for being retarded

They also worked together doring Oars and Kuma.

Equal.
Not equal in relevance, but equal.
Can't wait for 944

>Zoro is the one that grabbed Toko to protect her
Was Sanji too slow? Not like his fighting style needs his hands.

Like a true hero should appear, in the last second and unexpected.

>you should've realized sanji is the main focus besides luffy in the land of the samurai
my mistake

It makes sense for a father to protect his child.

>- Robin in the cover.

Shit.

>- Big Mom hasn't arrived to prison yet.

Shit.

>flashback

Shit.

>Zoro and Sanji protect Toko

Good.

3 shit vs 1 good.
Shit chapter.

Posts like these should be a bannable offence.

Zoro can't win this arc, huh?

Your fault for being a delusional zorofag

>the final infodump is done
>zoro is pissed
>"ok, bring in sanji hahahaha"

>still no hair on Zoro's legs
Uh, zorokeks?

Pacifista rematch
Though there is good arguments either way for who actually caused the kill

Attached: sabaody.jpg (1252x1497, 964K)

Wew user, tell me more about the chapter that isn't even out yet.

Reminder that somehow, Zoro STILL won't find out about what happened at WCI. Sanji walks away scott free

>chapter 844 Luffy vs Sanji
>chapter 944 ???
What are your predictions?

Blah blah blah Zoro and Sanji do something. Ok one thing happens.

Attached: Charlotte Brownie describes One Piece.png (228x245, 75K)

There was also this.

Attached: OP64_202.png (952x1500, 458K)

injured nitoryu zoro cant beat sanji and the hack oda wont let anyone mention it anyway

glad you're back drawanon.
what are you working on right now?

Attached: 1531016939853.jpg (228x251, 9K)

What's Odas purpose nerfing Zoro again?

Bros...just let it go...

_______frens________

Attached: 1558521560420.jpg (800x698, 179K)

the same reason luffy's bounty is 1.2 billion above his
its fine for everyone else to be weak as shit because they have actual jobs on the ship but zoro's sole purpose to fight
yet he's getting his spotlight stolen by the cook that just had an arc about him

So he can't immediately oneshot everything.

To make him on par with Sanji, rather than closer to Luffy. Just like how every other yonko's crew goes Captain >>>>> YC >>>>>> everyone else.

Because he would cut the fucking palace off the mountain if he was serious and had full power.

Attached: 909 (8).png (1817x1300, 978K)

HEEEEEEES JUST HOLDING BACK BRROOOOOS
HES BEEN HOLDING BACK SINCE TIMESKIP
HE CUT A MOUNTAIN WHEN SOMEONE THREW HIM ACROSS A COUNTRY ZORO'S SO FUCKING STRONG

Attached: drake hawkins.png (261x330, 69K)

Uh yeah. No need to be so autistic.

Well, yeah.

The same thing applies to Sanji too, you insecure sperg. The only halfway serious fight Sanji has had post TS is Vergo, which was left unfinished.

who's attacking otoko

Orochi obviously

>The only halfway serious fight Sanji has had post TS is Vergo
I say he was definitely serious against Doffy since the crew was in danger.

This
Im a zorofag and even I can see this bullshit coming
>muh wound aaahhhh help i cant beat you sanji!

>kyoshiro has beef with zorojuro, the guy who busted his gambling dens
>kyoshiro has beef with sangoro because of the soba shop shit
happening

- Zoro and Sanji intervened to protect Toko because Orochi wanted to shoot her

>HEHEHAHA ZORO'S BEEN EATING POISONED FOOD AND NOT DOING HIS ONE JOB THE ENTIRE ARC
>shitting on fodder.avi
>HOHOHO ZORO CANT DEFLECT A BUNCH OF NAILS, ITS OK THOUGH HE CUT SOME STRAW I MADE UP FOR IT
>shitting on fodder.avi
>HAHAHA LOOK ZORO GOT LOST AGAIN HOLY SHIT IT GETS FUNNIER EVERY TIME
>I did this so he could get some focus.
>OOPS HE LOST HIS FUCKING
>>>DRAGON SLAYER LEGENDARY SWORDAH ENJOY YOUR INFODUMP SLAVE
>DAMN WHOOPS HE LET HIS FRIEND DIE INFRONT OF HIM
>okay... huff... haa.... alright time to get serious bros...
>he's mad as fuck and the last info dump just ended... it's ti-
> > > > > S A N J I COMES IN AND SAVES THE DAY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FOOLED YOU
"Do not speak ill of Zoro" - Eichiro "Hack" Oda

Attached: eiichiro-oda.jpg (300x300, 15K)

>Kyoshiro throws off his shirt, revealing his massive dragon tattoo on his back
Shit going down, son

chadji always wins

Damn, the chapter drought has really flared up the autism huh?

>Brook does nothing despite being there

as mine

Just DBSpics doing what they do best.

Brook's trying to grab Yasu's soul before it fully goes into the afterlife.

Hey, how come spoilers can come out but no translation until 24 hours from now?

Brook always comes through in the end.

You may die between spoilers and the chapter release, you never know

user help me sanji's becoming "luffy but with kicks only" and im losing my relevance

Attached: jobro.jpg (296x170, 3K)

He doesn't need it.

What about disguising himself?
I guess maybe he didn't have time.

He's already stronger than Zoro right now

Based Sanji will save my memegreen.

Attached: 1436841527648.jpg (2034x1134, 136K)

surely Wano is the arc Zoro takes down King or whoever and becomes a yonko lieutenant tier

Attached: (CAN'T WAKE UP).jpg (296x170, 33K)

Because the cook deserves to be as powerful as the swordsman.

>All that Zoro vs Sanji autism
Those threads are fucking trash

First time we see sanji use diable jambe without his feet covered.HYPE!
Sorry zorofriends,sanjibros win again

Well now it just one sperg sperging out, so it's an improvement I guess.

>Zoro now resorting to raping his loli onahole in public

WTF that's going too far...

oda is just building up to when zoro does something

I'm guessing he escorts Hiyori out.

But why can't he still use hardening?

Because nipponese bugpeople are subhuman

Why use hardenibg for fodders;He can use dj without haki anyway

He’s already using invisible armament

He's never used hardening. He only has basic logia hitting haki.

Sanji hates black people

It's invisible, that's why he's able to just straight up shit on Luffy

People still think visible haki is an advanced form.Jesus

Tick tock Zorofags, and you too Sanjifags. One chapter left

Attached: 1550001367082.png (300x195, 66K)

He doesn't need it.

Sanji skipped to the Advanced Techniques

He can't see the shapes of auras but can outfuture Katakuri's jelly bean. He can't become giga nigga but can keep his bare feet from burning with the invisible armor haki.

Has Zoro displayed a single CoO feat beyond just basic usage?

Didn't he use it against Judge?

>but can keep his bare feet from burning with the invisible armor haki

Attached: 1558366221923.png (310x560, 266K)

Because he's too ashamed to ask Chopper for viagra.

>but can outfuture Katakuri's jelly bean
Didn't Katakuri only look into the future where he dodge the gunshot?
>but can keep his bare feet from burning with the invisible armor haki
You lost me

Attached: 082.jpg (760x1200, 540K)

Break a leg black leg Sanji.

Attached: 681-17.jpg (800x1140, 166K)

It's way stronger than just the basic CoA. Katakuri even said there are different levels of CoA when he was shitting on Luffy with his Block Mochi.

What

is anyone else pissed off about brook, franky and robin never learning haki because they are gimmick fighters like Nami?

Usopp will probably get CoC this arc to stop Kaido's goons from executing the monster trio like he did with Oden.

Vergo was stronger than Doffy though. He's easily AT LEAST Katakuri level.

>clashes with oven, daifuku, and big mom
Vergo - Yonko + Level

>Sanjifags can't read

If he learned hardening that wouldn't have happened

Ticktock yourself, things are looking different now.

Why do people care so much about hardening? Sanji doesn't need to turn his leg black to be black leg Sanji.

Attached: feb9cb67e421b17d47f68be46d51b830.jpg (498x374, 32K)

>Zoro gets done worse by Kamazou, a literally who that is objectively weaker than Vergo
>Zorofags still think this is a good point to bring up

it's disrepectful to be stronger than zoro without atleast learning that

But with haki, any leg can become the black leg.

Well he can make up for the lack of hardening with the raid suit now.

No name character has a special snowflake hard body cause oda decided so means it's some super duper strong advanced haki

Learn to read the official translation.What katakuri says in the offficial translation doesn't imply advanced forms.He just says he has a stronger haki in a fancy way.The obly advanced coa form is the schockwave so far

pics when

Kyoshiro isn't even there.

Are you guys seriously implying Sanji can't use Haki? How stupid are you people?

He can't use hardening.

Mihawk>=Shanks
Mihawk>=Big Mom

If you disagree youre a complete brainlet

Yes he can.

Mihawk

Attached: Vista_Anime_Concept_Art.png (1264x1032, 715K)

Crocodile + Mr.1 = Mihawk