Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

Realistically speaking what reason have Ai and Robopuppy to become assholes?

Attached: 1558525713501.webm (852x480, 970K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wCQKAXoenBU
youtube.com/watch?v=C8l_2szyeNg
youtube.com/watch?v=7zOXmeTPjcc
youtube.com/watch?v=1fOlmaHSvfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SOL doing some super shady shit that makes them lose faith in humanity.

What's happening in VRAINS now?
This series is so shit and bland I dropped it after ghost girl vs revolver.
Even shit like post-synchro Arc-V was more entertaining.

>there are user that think Ai will beat the Queen
I call bull on this. Ai might either get too cocky and lose, or Queen might be better than Ai in dueling. Either way, it how he might end up being the bad guy: force to be Queen's bitch for losing against her.

Attached: 1547167770694.jpg (1200x1200, 367K)

Rate his hairstyle and fashion sense

Attached: Aingen.png (503x488, 367K)

Attached: Jim Crocodile Cook.jpg (640x480, 176K)

After watching the OP there is a slight chance this season could actually be good

Attached: 1558535434545.png (1280x720, 631K)

Attached: Shinji_Weber.png (1280x720, 480K)

>Are You Ready finally gets the full version released
>youtube.com/watch?v=wCQKAXoenBU
is not what I had in mind for a full version

Name this conflict.

Attached: Vrains OP 3.jpg (1280x720, 530K)

"the absolute state of mecha anime in the current year"

I don't want to scare you anons, but it smells like Vrains 2

"At least we're not CN "

Attached: CN Schedule.png (1198x1203, 304K)

What the fuck did I just hear?

the full version

Attached: 1536752655709.jpg (1920x4320, 918K)

I like it. And Roboppi looks very cute.

are we getting more obari for this collection?

Attached: obari.jpg (1588x3390, 2.27M)

And she'll never know who saved her.

Attached: miyu awakes.png (1280x720, 552K)

The AI formerly known as Prince.

Attached: March 30 2019.jpg (1588x3520, 2.36M)

Is anyone going to delete Yamamoto and Saito's footage again? tfw Sol uses the Kusanagi vs PM duel to dox and blackmail Yusaku. tfw he's fighting Ai because he's being forced to.

Attached: 1518989057129.png (350x350, 114K)

OP needs more Aoi

Attached: image.jpg (377x351, 23K)

even more?

>Even shit like post-synchro Arc-V was more entertaining
First of all fuck you.
Arc-V is the worst kind of irredeemable trash.
All the other Ignis just died with Ai being the lone survivor.
It's not even half as exciting as it sounds, but the new season shows that he got himself a human form and that he is going nuclear which seems interesting.
Combine that with yugioh cycle and people are actually kinda looking forward to where this is going.

Attached: Yu-Gi-Oh!.VRAINS.full.2399054.jpg (1200x1600, 1020K)

let's hope for this season to be good, if not we can always enjoy Yea Forumsrc-v 2.0

Attached: zarc.jpg (1038x1231, 338K)

>Ai's first opponent is Queen instead of Yusaku
What did they mean by this?

Attached: S3 Queen.jpg (638x359, 31K)

Ai will probably fuck up.

gonna take the strongest piece of the chess for great advantage

Can someone post the lyrics? Forgot to save them earlier

Vrains will never be Atmrc-V, because it actually had to be good and get you invested before it burns you with the heat of a thousand suns with it's nosedive in quality.
Say what you want about Vrains, but nothing is as bad as BB, dragon dildo yuya and the making the baby smile arc.
Not to mention what they did to the characters

Why is it mastered so shit in the anime? It's like it's been compressed too heavily and the vocals are distorted.

That's what I would love the most. I really really want to see the irl designs take on more action.
Aoi probably spoke to her about what happened and told her Playmaker was the one who saved her.

You missed over 70 episodes of content, user.
Too much to explain here, but the most important things are these:
>Playmaker and co. stop Hanoi (Revolver and Specter)
>Cyberse World was destroyed by a next-generation AI named Bohman.
>Sol Technologies hires a bunch of duelists to be bounty hunters to get the Ignis, including Go Onizuka (who was upset that he loses to Playmaker and Revolver), and Blood Shepherd, Ghost Girl's older half-brother
>Hanoi come back together, and Revolver has a new Avatar.
>Playmaker has a new ally: Soulburner, also a child from Lost Incident.
>Aoi partners up with the Water Ignis.
>Light and Wind Ignis declare war on humanity.
>Earth Ignis gets killed by Go Onizuka and Sol Technologies. Ai was extremely upset and pissed.
>Revolver and the rest of Hanoi agree to a temporary truce with Playmaker and co. to stop the Light and Wind Ignises, and Bohman.
>Fire and Water Ignis get killed by Wind Ignis and Bohman, respectively.
>Wind Ignis and Light Ignis get absorbed by Bohman, killing them in the process.
>Ai nearly died in duel against Bohman, but he made a backup inside of Roboppy. Apparently the backup had a negative side effect, and Ai and Roboppy ended up with human avatars. They disappeared into Cyberse World.
>Revolver and Hanoi decide to end alliance with Playmaker and co., going back to full enemies now.

But I rather that than vrains.
Say what you want about Arc-V, but nothing is as boring as Yusaku, Bohman, the duels, a lot of monsters, and other things.
Not to mention what they did to the characters, AND what they didn't to Yusaku

all card games are the same.

Doubt it. Miyu probably doesn't even know why she was in the coma at all.

I'd rather take that over arc-V, because as soon as Vrains ends I will forget about it and move on unlike Arc-V where I got invested ans am still mad to this day about how hard it shitted itself.
If there is gonna be a trainwreck I'd rather be a bystander rather than a passenger.

Attached: 1449771017703.jpg (1280x720, 386K)

i feel bad for the animators who have to draw that hair in every frame

is like they took inspiration of Yuri and Yusei for the colors and based it on Yuma

Attached: yurishock2.png (325x311, 137K)

they're fine considering they have to keep drawing yusakus hair

You had to let it go

I really want to put my hope in this show again considering this time the villain is a character that has been built up since the very start and has close relationship with Yusaku instead of a literally who jobber with even worse design than Go.
They better not disappoint me again this time.

compared to yuusaku;s, is a lot tamed

Attached: D7Lros3VsAI__0k.jpg (700x1990, 531K)

arc-v is like the kalos' final of yugioh, nobody ended up happy and still have ptsd from remembering it

Attached: 14549c41.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

I wonder how innocent is Roboppy? That bot spend most of it life cleaning after Yusaku.

Attached: roboppy.jpg (1280x720, 394K)

I want AI to obliterate Ryoken once and for all.

Attached: Ai Revolver.jpg (901x1042, 157K)

BELIEVE IN THE YUGIOH CYCLE.

I hope he actually he keeps some of his goofy personality

Innocent until it's forced to actually advance through dueling.

Attached: D7LFLDnUIAANLUn.jpg (2048x1678, 492K)

I wonder how seething is Blood Shepard at the moment with all the Androids running around.

Attached: 1543000743583.webm (852x480, 1.77M)

Why do I have the feeling that something really bad is gonna happen to Roboppy and Ai will explode and go berserk?
I would never forgive the writers if they dare lay a finger on such pure character and harm Roboppy

Post rare Ais so I can expand my collection.

Attached: Ai human.jpg (1024x540, 42K)

So what happened to Yusaku’s blazer? It’s missing in the opening.

I hate that it even got to this point.
If the show was bad/boring/bland from the start I would have just dropped it or passively watch it or forget about it as soon as it ended.
But not Arc-V, it got you invested and once it started to decline it kept you watching by dangling HITOTSU NI in front of your face or some.gold nuggets in the ocean of shit like Satellite cannon falcon.
By the end you just keep watching thinking to yourself that HITOTSU NI will save it only to get this piece of shit delivered after fucking 2 years/120+ episodes of foreshadowing and build yp
Nothing is more of goddamn shame than wasted potential.
Fuck Arc-V and fuck anyone who defends that absolute dumpster fire.
It deserves every piece of trashing it gets.

Attached: kisspng-yu-gi-oh-trading-card-game-bakura-yuya-sakaki-a-anime-amp-manga-amp-quot-thread-16521994-5b8 (900x660, 121K)

School break?

Chances are, Roboppy is going to fuck up during the Queen's meeting and will be held hostage, forcing AI to work for Queen if he want to see Roboppy alive.

Attached: samefagging.png (1280x738, 537K)

He probably lent it to a cutie in distress.

oh shit, that actually sounds pretty likely

>Yusaku’s blazer
his what?

Maybe in a years it can get redeemed, just like Sonic 2006, until then, let it go

The absolute state of Cuckwall Dragon.

Leave Roboppy to me

Attached: fefe1fdda9e7dfcdbe8368cb893c7862.jpg (900x1200, 224K)

>from background character to best girl

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 99 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.52_[2019.04.24_20.20.33].jpg (1280x720, 97K)

complex motives and mind hack.

First episode of S3 (103) just dropped and you can probably watch without watching the rest if you have time. The storylines have been pretty self contained like the Terminator sequels or something. It's partially a recap too.

he left it at kusanagi's truck

And SM and Vrains have to suffer from the backlash of the utter shit writing and butthurt fans the last series had.

It's only the end that sucks, user. The buildup was really fucking great and I think it's fair to admit the end such only because the show was going crazy good. Let's hope someday we get a remake of the last season much like evangelion does when their fans riot. After all, arcV is the evangelion if ygo.

Attached: Blue angel.jpg (1000x1000, 154K)

It won't and I will, but saying that that shitshow is better than anything else is wrong.

The worst part is it didn't end like this
youtube.com/watch?v=C8l_2szyeNg
A fucking baby

And IV is the type of character capable of saying what you post, good work because I chuckled

Vrains having 180 episodes confirmed.

Definetly better than vrains though

>we cant beat playmaker so we made ai playmaker
Lmao seriously?

what a sad destiny

Attached: yugimotouh.gif (464x261, 166K)

look, it's Devil Yuya, haha

Wait, did they ever establish how common these maid bots are? With a functional AI? And they all have cute voices?

Attached: roboppy.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

I wish we got even more. An opening 4 would be pretty fucking great too.

Aoi has a more advanced one in her house. Well, it was more advanced until Ai upgraded Roboppy

It didn’t change the fact it’s the wildest ride ygo has ever offered. It deserves special recognition for that.

>want to color everything I have saved
>but can't because don't know how to start
>despite knowing how to color
Help

Attached: Luna_Bruh.jpg (369x441, 59K)

BEST WISHES AND ZEXAL CHADS RISE UP

>The buildup was really fucking great
But that is all it is fucking build up.
Unlike the first 64 which has it's own selfcontained begin, Middle and end with little to no loose ends left.
Arc-V is just all great build up before it just farts in your face.
They are never going to remske, because it's dead amd they already silently killed off pendulums with VRAINS.
I don't even want them to remake it.
Let me slowly move on and gradually forget about instead of dragging me back into that hellhole.

Attached: I_Hate_This_Place.png (1366x768, 748K)

So do I have to watch the new episode or is it a ducking recap?

thank you based child killer

Attached: 1200px-Vrains_085.png (1200x675, 558K)

You can leave behind something but you can't never forget, and that's for everything.

While it has some recap, it has a some interesting content, just like the Knight of the Hanoi's recap. It immediately establish a lot of stuff.

Attached: dbbc35851e60909adb296ebb52b5fba6d5733409r1-1920-1080v2_uhq.jpg (1920x1080, 95K)

What made it worse was the lack of character interaction seemed to change character motivations once they were all reunited. S1 was all "I can't even teach dueling to Yuzu" and getting over his father's death and the fake smile. Then the focus was assembling the bracelets and protect the orphans and shit. It's like the team forgot about those character goals completely.

>Sawatari saves the day, gets his fist win and finally beats Yuya the only person he recognizes as his equal by beating Zarc showing him and making Yuya remember why duels can be fun
Stop doing this to me user

It only deserves to be rememberes for being one of the worst shows out there.

Attached: 1554392113801.png (160x245, 36K)

Lmao what a lame excuse. Almost everyone agrees VRAINS is better than Arc-V. When people complain about VRAINS it’s becuase of its own flaws, not asshurt Arc-Vfags.

>one of the worsts shows out there
You are taking your trauma too far user

>Lmao
Oh hi, you are that user. How is your hatred and retardness doing, bro? Also
>Almost everyone
Sorry that's neither almost or everyone. Remember to take your pills bro.

i miss that fucker

Attached: sawatari gx.png (1280x720, 1.09M)

Imagine how much Ai fucked Roboppi in this time he was hiding? Damn, he must have pentested her port 604 all day long.

Yeah, if anything, why the hell would SoL make those androids in the first place if bots are a thing?

Attached: ><.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

I am not the only one who shares that sentiment

Attached: Arc-V ratings.png (1200x864, 511K)

Generation niggas are at it again. All the ygo shows have their ups and downs. Regardless of which one you like the most it's all the same franchise and one doing well means all of them doing well in the sense of we getting legacy support, games or other merch. A true fan loves all of them.

Attached: Akiza's tits.jpg (611x800, 592K)

sawatari was the true hero of arc-v

Attached: sawatari.jpg (1024x576, 310K)

>thinking that nips are the only public
>still reusing the "NICO RATING GUYS"
This is how you sound
>LMAO TAKE A LOOK AT THIS THIS IS THE ENTIRE TRUE AND IF YOU DISAGRE WITH ME THEN LMAO SHITTER GET FUCKED

Who /obomi/ here?

Attached: Obomi.jpg (1440x810, 157K)

Can we agree, again, that there is no bad yugioh series?

what happened in ep 19 and 92?

What the fuck are you talking about? If you seriously think VRAINS is perfect and devoid of all criticism you are a moron. And if you think the hate it gets is because of arc-v fans’ rage you’re also a retard.

You know what keeping eating that arc-V shit, but you will never convince me that it wasn't that bad.

Yes. There is only dull af ones

What does that shot of Aoi and Yusaku sitting together in the OP mean? Are we getting a duel date episode or something like that?

Attached: Cute Aoi Yusaku.png (700x850, 236K)

The one thing I notice quite frequently is that cards always come second. I probably bet if they replace cards with actual fighting (and Storm Access allow the user to get a new fighting power), nothing would change.

Not as cute as Roboppy.

Attached: Blood.Shepherd.full.2411512.png (1500x930, 894K)

Neo New Nuovo Sawatari and Imoutoman were too good for that show.

I see you guys are still taking damage until this day

The only good thing about Arc-V was the Furanimal/Death-toy archetype. That's it.

>Still no Yusaku dueling in the opening
Opening 4/VRAINS II confirmed?

Attached: Chadmaker (2).png (489x900, 342K)

>Neo New Nuovo Sawatari
show more respect to neo new nuevo nouveau sawatari

Attached: sawatarishun.png (854x480, 279K)

Roboppy is cute because she is dumb and is aware of that.

i rail on vrains for having some ugly designs, but really they don't hold a candle to the eyesore of gargoyle yuya

Vrains isnt even getting a manga. Ygo7 will probably start 2020.

Autist love?

Don't be so seething user. A fun thread that isn't 100% arc-v is a good thread.
t. arcfag

19 was a really difficult to watch filler duel with this annoying quiz kid who is never mentioned again.
92 was a pretty hype plot episode where the four Zarc incarnations were united for the first time, but they were teleported away mid-being interesting and the nips weren't having any of that shit.

If you want to live in a fantasy world and ignore proper storytelling sure.

YAMEROOOOOOOO

My bad

Attached: 1446061042347.gif (500x495, 688K)

No worries, just remember that you are a retarded, too.
>A fun thread that isn't 100% arc-v is a good thread.
Technically there is never a 100% season on this threads.

shh, police are asleep

Attached: nee kikasete.jpg (1280x720, 483K)

probably summer uniform?

It was literally scribbled together a week before it debuted, because no one had an actual design ready.

Dumb is a forbidden word

Attached: cheerleader.png (1920x1080, 1.28M)

why would you think that?

Attached: sitting on a bench.png (1280x720, 968K)

Salaryman Yusaku when?

Sure if that helps you sleep at night.

>irlfags still delusional
oh no no no no
>jinfags
>miyufags
>rest of lost inicident children fags
>chesspiecefags
>SOLfags
>ignis gang fags

They dueling on the boat next ex. Unless they're forcing everyone to get in VR, I think we have a pretty good chance.

goddamn, they represent old traditional japanese married couple

the nips were more optimistic than me. i started to withdraw my investment during the synchro slog after having to sit through boring or plain unlikeable characters like Arc-V Crow and Sam

you guys never learn

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 103 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.45_[2019.05.22_23.39.34].jpg (1280x1440, 450K)

If Roboppy became a main character, does that mean he has a chance?

Attached: piggu.png (183x254, 63K)

From the last thread:

They will probably give Aoi a new avatar and edit the opening with her new look
Dunno about her deck thou

place your bets anons, BUY SALAMANGREATS or BUY RANDOM DORK DWAGINS

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 103 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.55_[2019.05.22_23.36.14].jpg (1280x720, 450K)

I guess. japanese gods do that.

Literally better written with a proper character arc than anyone in vrains. Prove me wrong.

a fan of a rock band who loves said rock band doesn't have to like their every release

draw.

All:" Who is this!!!?"
Ai "I'm Ai-chan"
All: "No,no,no,no,no,no,no,no"
Flame: "What happened to your sense of responsibility as comic relief!! You became an enemy"
Ai: "Really!?"
Aqua:"Un-unfair! I want to become human too so I can become buddy buddy with Aoi and Miyu!"
Ai: "Your desires are leaking!!"
Earth: "I-I and Aqua-*mumbling*"
Ai: "I have no connection to that, but good luck!"
Lightning: "No comment"
Windy: "Did you become a chuni? Those clothes-"
Ai: "You have no right to say that!!"
Windy: "Did you receive some damage?"
Ai: "Yes."

Whew, I think I'm done.

Will we see Ai's and Roboppy's cards printed? I mean they appeared in the opening that could be a good sign

spergburner needs to win to calm down

Attached: burner pop.jpg (623x382, 119K)

>shitvulva
>draw
lmao he can't even do that anymore, he will get BTFO

It not like you force your ai embedded kitchen appliance to go in the VR with you. I know half of you would probably fuck said kitchen appliance in the VR/VRAINS.

Attached: 2-smart-kitchens.jpg (1024x576, 89K)

i wonder what old school trap will revolver use this time

Attached: D7M1y0fV4AM8X0A.jpg (1183x1717, 235K)

Slamangreat's quirk is kinda shitty IMO.

the saddest part of Ai being the big bad is the fact that the only comic reliefs we have now are Brave "dab" Max and the Journalists and their fart jokes

Attached: 1552493706013.png (1366x768, 812K)

She'll just talk the opponent to death you'll see.

Attached: talking.webm (1280x720, 2.35M)

>Update
I would like her to have a new outfit, Blue Maiden is cute but she looks too old. I know it is not likely to happen but she may pull a Go and go back to Blue Angel using Trickstars

the ruris were nothing characters but i liked their designs
not as much as i love roboppy though

I wonder if Roboppy runs on GNU/Linux. Then I would sudo touch her.

Attached: 1501906750189.jpg (1543x1200, 694K)

honestly this duel is going to be such a stomp, salamangreats have so much backrow removal, boss monster removal, consistency, protection, OTK, revolvers deck literally cannot do anything

This or Negate Attack

Attached: 51783NDXWdL.jpg (310x450, 40K)

Not when Hiko is the duel writer, it isn't

Buy more Salamangreats

Attached: Salamangreato's.jpg (1080x1282, 231K)

>implying backrow would work against soulburner
>with foxy, foxer, fowl, heatleo, pyro phoenix existing
lmao

>
>time 3

Attached: FakeTrap-MRD-NA-R-UE-Reprint2.png (817x1193, 2.03M)

>the ignises are actually dead

Damn, I thought they would come back after defeating Bohman.
I know that they could still come back later on but I like that there were actual consequences at the end of this arc.

Maybe he will use oldschool magic cards...

Attached: SpiritMessageN-DPRP-EN-C-1E.png (300x439, 282K)

praying on the very slim chance that hikokubo finally gets so sick of yugioh he retires before ygo7

Not every one gets a happy ending.

>heatleo bounces your backrow
heh

>inb4 waboku

That is like its own archtype, so no.

Attached: 1552859714561.gif (289x227, 1.77M)

holy kek

buy my deck

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 103 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.38_[2019.05.22_23.29.58].jpg (1280x720, 510K)

no seriously, how do you not get unbearably sick of working on the same franchise that isn't even your own for so many years, in an industry that actively encourages employees to move around between projects

She's going to get sad this season.

Attached: sad maiden.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

Not sure yet, but I really fucking hope there's no retarded contrivances like suggested before he reveals whatever his grand plan is. His uncharacteristically smug face in all the shots he's getting and the preview of him doing a full-frontal attack on SOL gives me hope we'll get a strong idealistic confrontation instead of some petty revenge shit. That would generate some genuine emotion in his inevitable betrayal of Yusaku, more powerful than pretty much any of the bland crap up until now.

Attached: 1518123177789.jpg (858x1024, 50K)

Of course I will. I want more dragons for my dragon cards collection.

or will she?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 103 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.22_[2019.05.22_23.08.14].jpg (1280x720, 496K)

>aqua is kill
>keep that ugly blue maiden get-up
ick. i hope she changes one more time this season

You don’t even see how much better Vrains is because you’re still butthurt and in denial at the same time.

>Vrains announced to be extended for one more year after April 2020
>one day later, the japanese news reports several suicides at studio gallop

Typesetted.

Attached: 1558579313166.jpg (700x1990, 253K)

also from the previous tread.

Attached: 1558566665071.jpg (650x664, 93K)

thank you

S4 and another OP are inevitable since the lack of OPs means Vrains is going the GX route.

I literally just said VRAINS is better than ARC-V. Learn to read. And it doesn't take an idiot to see VRAINS can tell a basic story unlike ARC-V which makes it better.

why do they always go to the cave?

Attached: cave.png (1280x720, 867K)

>s4 inevitable

Not if it's 50+ episodes like the last two seasons. Show's ending come Spring 2020.

So, what kind of deck do you think Roboppy's deck would be like?

Attached: vacuum.jpg (1169x712, 86K)

I need to work on my clean up.

Attached: 1558579313166.jpg (700x1990, 252K)

>actually listening to s4fags
lmao, s4fags, jinfags, irlfags, all 6 children being relevantfags, SOLfags are all delusional

The last two series that ended had 6 OPs yet Vrains only has 3 at this point. It’s going to be the third longest running series unless they just don’t give anymore.

They also have the chess piece subplot they have to address as well.

The "never getting printed" kind.
Card effect removal

>deck is based about cleaning appliances
my guess is would be that they have effects that spawn tokens on the opponents side of the field then they can absorb them in the same turn or as a quick-play for various effects.

It has 3 OPs because there were serious production issues. VRAINS has "rough draft" written all over it.

Googly-eyes turbo

Attached: GooglyEyesDrumDragon-MP14-EN-C-1E.png (307x450, 346K)

No the rough draft are the legends and other aime it steals from.

>Roboppy gets a super poly link
WHIIIRRRRRRRRRRR

youtube.com/watch?v=7zOXmeTPjcc
IS THIS YEAR 2000?

I only like encode.

Attached: yusaku's cards.png (1280x720, 1.12M)

Does anyone have the "And then Shark was Barian" image, I feel it can be easily reworked into a Vrains image with the recent developments

not sure if its the same one but this was the first result on google images

Attached: 5f5.png (640x1080, 853K)

That's the one, thanks user

I need to stop reading these threads when I'm halfway through Zexal.
Not that I wasn't spoilered in 2013. You cunts loved that show.

Can we all agree that she is the best that could happen to Vrains?

Attached: roboppy.png (1200x1349, 981K)

>Roboppy
>pure
youtube.com/watch?v=1fOlmaHSvfI

My condolences, user.

It's really hard to avoid getting spoiled on some parts of ZEXAL.

Attached: sad that flame is gone.png (1280x720, 947K)

No only the idiots liked the childish characters that were weaker than most of gxs cast.

How long do you guys think it'll take to bring the Ingi back? Nobody stays dead in this franchise anymore

Attached: August 18, 2016.jpg (1100x9000, 1.63M)

Attached: Egaoi.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

Oh yeah, Soulburner wasting four cards from his hand to summon a single Heatlio on his first turn

If Ai is the villain who will the ceremonial duel be against?

possibly at the end

Ai as well, but with no stakes to signify the conflict's over. Or mirror 5D's with Revolver.

Bohman

Queen probably promised them to bring back the fallen Ignis by defeating Playmaker. It's more nothing personal than downright evil.

Where did Vector hurt you, user?

Revolver since he still wants to kill the Ignis even though he knows only Lightning was evil

fucking revolver, literally going backwards in character development

I found him alright. The characters were just mostly meh.

>The only good thing about Arc-V was the Furanimal/Death-toy archetype.

Attached: Shun's life is a War zone.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

yeah I didn't like that either

>this episodes he goes back to old self of MUH KILL ALL IGNIS REEE
>the OP still shows him along with the good guys
so soulburner is going to make him turn isn't he? so much for structure deck revolver

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 103 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.45_[2019.05.22_23.04.48].jpg (1280x1440, 392K)

I wonder where did the user that wanted S3 to be about the LI kids teaming up go

he got completely B T F O

Go is here to beat Playmaker.

Attached: 1558525787562.jpg (1280x720, 524K)

Probably Yusaku in the ceremonial duel

Allow us to duel against Revolver.

Attached: Yu-Gi-Oh Rivals.jpg (1000x715, 254K)

Christ, tell me we're not getting more Gouki support.

>Go still using his SOL hunter avatar
Wait what the fuck? Is he getting redeemed or not

Were there any previous moments where the Jounoichi or Crow expy beat the Kaiba expy?

soulburner vs go?
>inb4 revolver is the kaiba expy
lmao no he isn't

Might be using it as a placeholder for a new avatar. Like how OP2 had Blue Angel, but then switch to Blue Girl

Depends. Is Edo a Kaiba expy?

Might as well just have him use Dinowrestlers here if they're going that far

You're going to kill their starving animators at that rate

nah that was Zane and look how much plot armor that guy had, MC never beat him once

Ha, they should have chosen a different career before they became ANIMATORS

Leave the Soulburner and Revolver duel to me

Attached: Hikokubo.jpg (500x375, 32K)

How do we know those aren't AI clones base on the final version of GO+ai and his duel with playmaker?

HIS DESIGN IS A FUCKING SQUARE WITH A BUSH ON TOP OF IT

UGLIEST MOTHERFUCKER ON JAPANESE TV RIGHT NOW

Attached: Brain Hack Overlimit.jpg (1280x2220, 471K)

I see this before...

Attached: 13-SchoolIsABlast106.png (480x320, 15K)

MUH BAEL

I'm glad we have designs like Human Ai and Ryoken to compensate that abomination

Time for Yusaku and/or Ai to have Beast Out versions of their boss monsters

Attached: 015 (1).jpg (1280x1753, 340K)

All based on cleaning appliances and shit. Probably monster removal/absorption.

Go switches costumes all the time so it doesn't matter.

name a worse character.

Attached: Ryoken_kogami.jpg (1280x738, 55K)

Yuya

Fuck you, Best Wishes was shit.

Attached: Ash vs Cameron.jpg (1280x720, 220K)

Is this a good place to ask random TCG questions as well? Or just anime-related talk

TCG stuff is technically /dng/ territory, but that doesn't stop threads on Yea Forums from talking about the game every now and then, and vice versa.

>Put DarkFluid in the OP but no FWD in sight
>Decode still hanging in there
How does he do it?

They're next to go.

Attached: girls.png (1280x720, 825K)

What was the point of Decode Talker Extend?

Attached: Decode Talker Extend.png (1920x1080, 1.85M)

Ok, I'm just wondering what's the easiest/cheapest route to building a functional Cyberse deck out of the Starter/Structure decks that are out for the archetype at the moment. It looks decently fun between having the potential to build 4 whole summoning methods into the deck and have it work. Also why's Cyberse Clock so ugly in the anime but the card art looks gorgeous?

starter deck filler
what you thought this wasn't a 25 minute ad for a card game?

Attached: rebeW_ijnihS.png (1280x720, 539K)

It's probably her claws and beak.

Attached: CyberseClockDragon-JP-Anime-VR-NC.png (1607x905, 1.96M)

You can technically build "Cyberse" by buying the Salamangreat structure deck three times, but from the sound of it, you're actually interested in a generic Cyberse-type deck.

Now, the Master Link structure deck included a bunch of good support for generic Cyberse, like Cynet Codec, Code Talker, Shootingcode Talker, Micro Coder, etc. Unfortunately, the TCG never imported the structure deck. Instead, those cards and the like are either going to be in the TCG-exclusive Fists of the Gadgets set, or included as promos for the English release of Link Evolution. Either way, you'll have to wait until August.

print a bad cover card for a starter deck.

At least shill a good monster like savage

are core Cyberse supports outside of the decks cheap/easy to acquire at all?

I still like how Revolver still does his eye thing in the OP.

Attached: eye.jpg (1272x699, 65K)

Cynet Mining is a money card, but I think most everything else is relatively cheap.

OPs aren’t that hard to make. They would be on their fourth one by now if they were really ending it soon.

GX easily has the best cast. What pot of greed are you smoking from?

>Search card is the bank breaker
Every time. Rest being cheap is nice though. I remember extra deck monsters sometimes being a pain in the savings too. How's Madolche these days anyway? That's what I used to play (I've been out of the TCG space for a good while)

The only good thing about this season is Ai and robo

Kaiba expy Revolver is getting stupid again because of the writers

I’m not excited about this season but there’s still a chance it won’t be shit

>How's Madolche these days anyway?
The deck dies if it gets disrupted mid-combo, but it got three new cards in FLOD, SAST, and DANE that let it pull off some cute plays. Like recycling handtraps, or a spin four to OTK. Pic related.

Not even vaguely competitive nowadays, but you could do much worse for petdecks. /dng/ has a few decent Madolche players, so you might want to try asking around.

Attached: MadolchePetingcessoeur-SAST-EN-R-1E.png (472x695, 773K)

good to know, thanks

Attached: 63101472_p1.jpg (1200x808, 582K)

I think I know why Hotdog man is angry in the OP
>He just got Jin back from Bohman
>the rehab center decided to use Sol Tech Droids to take care of Jin because its cheaper
>Jin freaking out 24/7

Attached: hotdog man.jpg (1266x714, 82K)

Attached: code talker clash.webm (853x480, 1.68M)

Without Ai, PM can't Storm Access anymore right? How they going to asspull cards now?

He visit a real life/VRAINS shop.

Attached: yugioh_in_akiba_by_jeannebeck.jpg (755x499, 113K)

I hope they don't do anything to Jin this time, the boy has went through a lot and besides the whole "save Jin" thing is getting pretty tiresome

They're literally addressing that next episode you retard, Ai is dueling Queen in the preview. It's looking like season 3 is going to be some kind of three-way conflict between SOL, Ai and whatever forces he can scrounge up, and the protagonist squad + Hanoi assuming whatever beef Revolver and Soulcuck still have is trivial

how big is the physical card game in the Nipponz anyway?

Revolver told them in their faces that if they get in his way, he will retaliate.

Attached: PLACE YOUR BET, FAGGOTS. CROW 2.0 VS KAIBA COPY.jpg (896x1107, 159K)

PM will actually evolve his link sense and summon the Data storm

>how big is the physical card game in the Nipponz anyway?
I'm sure some retard will inevitably claim that Yugioh and even card games as a whole are dying in nippon, but to put it bluntly, it's fucking huge. The TCG market in Japan is a massive industry that's as big as ever, and if the topic is specifically Yugioh, it's been at the top for several years now after dethroning Duel Masters back in the day.

February 2019 TCG Sales
>1. YGO - 5.32 billion yen
>2. Pokemon - 1.22 billion yen
>3. Duel Masters - 910 million yen
>4. Battle Spirits - 380 million yen
>5. Weiss Schwarz - 330 million yen
>6. Vanguard - 210 million yen
>7. Buddyfight - 200 million yen
>8. MTG - 150 million yen
>9. WIXOSS - 120 million yen
>10. Love Live - 60 million yen
>11. Z/X - 50 million yen
>12. Lycee - 30 million yen
>13. FE Cipher - 10 million yen
>14. Chaos TCG - 10 million yen
>15. Precious Memories - 9 million yen

Attached: 1553819604599.png (1011x505, 147K)

>Practically almost 5 times the second place ranker
Wew. I've never really looked into the TCG market/space in Japan before despite knowing it's big bucks but that's crazy. I definitely wasn't expecting YGO to be THAT dominant

Attached: 63101472_p0.jpg (515x1200, 428K)

In fairness, the exact differences vary from month to month.

But Yugioh and Duel Masters are very consistently at the top of the list in terms of revenue, with Pokemon as a somewhat distant but very respectable third place.

More Jin never ever.

Attached: DTMYzcNVQAEXabQ.jpg (600x828, 284K)

I don't know why but I thought Vanguard was Yu-gi-oh! main rival but it is not even close.
It's so exciting to know there are so many TCGs, I would like to give each one a try but I would end up broken. Thanks for sharing this info.

Probably due to being in Yea Forums and having vanguard fags telling you so.

>I don't know why but I thought Vanguard was Yu-gi-oh! main rival
That'd be Duel Masters.

Whoops didn't mean to quoteBut is Soulburner's only duel going to be against Revolver?

please at least bring back evilvolver back for the fight against soulburner

At the very least, Sol Tech Bots, because lets be honest, Sol Tech is known to be great in fucking things up unintentionally. We are going to see iRobot but with dueling cards.

Attached: bots.jpg (1271x710, 94K)

Could I say that despite what people said, team universe 9 is actually pretty dame good ? Consider the fact that the team is assemble in such a short time, where the members are stranger before this ,the members had pretty good team work

Attached: Team_Universe_9.jpg (350x193, 23K)

Wrong thread, user. Also, they would have lasted long if they didn't go straight to universe 7 at the very beginning of the tournament consider they already know their trick by then.

Does Emma have any reason or purpose to exist other being the resident eye candy to the viewer?

Attached: 9852902E-9A69-42F3-8C65-1A23B4F8AC55.jpg (575x825, 653K)

What could possibly go wrong?

Attached: irobot_featured.jpg (840x464, 91K)

At the very least, she has ties with Akira and Akira is working for a company that is planning to release android servants into the public. The same company that couldn't even moderate their working server, twice. It kind of hard not to get involve if something like a robot uprising is a likely scenario in this case.

Attached: Go Onizukas Dueling.png (1051x294, 355K)

Teaming up with Kusanagi in the food truck to provide support to team Playmaker or having a tag duel with her brother against a minor villain

so will aoi finally witness random dork dwagins?

Each starter deck has to have a new signature card in it, and the writers typically use a major duel in March or April to promote it.

Queen will win.

ERRATA WHEN

Attached: FW-D.jpg (1200x675, 145K)

Never. Why not use her sister, instead?

Attached: Firewall eXceed Dragon.png (400x332, 301K)

>no one mention the Crush Card Virus
The fact that his deck is nothing but dark monster just scream the virus cards into existence.

Attached: Crush Card Virus.jpg (308x450, 49K)

IT'S JUST NOT THE SAME. Plus the sister would be better if the brother wasn't behind bars

That's more of Baira's thing

DECODE END

What would they even get in his way in regards to? What is even his objective now? I think he's just being a tsundere and nothing will come of any of it until either Ai reveals himself as a magnificent bastard or androids become a serious threat to humanity. I highly doubt he's going to start another manhunt for Ai full of collateral damage given his current relationship with the thing and Yusaku.

Halfway. Ai is gonna use those androids to give the Ignis new bodies so they can duel everyone else.

>filling up a salamangreats GY while also making them take no damage
wow that's like a free win, thanks

he still views Ai as a threat, that's it, all the development in revolver vs lightning literally thrown out of the window

yoshida needs to explain this now

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 98 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.31_[2019.04.17_23.43.24].jpg (1280x720, 635K)

No more "Seize the wind Playmaker" ever again, I'll miss that

Attached: seizethewind.jpg (1920x2160, 311K)

This. I still can't believe he got status quo'd this badly. How hard can it be to stay friends/allies when you both have saved each other at least twice? This anti-AI attitude is beyond ridiculous. The fact that he shows up out of nowhere right when Takeru mentions Ai (then disappears right after) would be funny if it weren't so infuriating.

KAZE WO TSUKAME PUREIMEIKAA

>shitvulva
>character
as I said long ago, he's literally just exposition device, the writers will change his character however they like

They were the only ones left. This doesn’t necessarily mean he was friends with the ignis or felt that he didn’t want to eliminate him. And maybe Revolver wasn’t thinking clearly on his deathbed?

he clearly was thinking clearly if he could remember these moments

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 98 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.11_[2019.04.17_23.51.52].jpg (1280x720, 518K)

Technically Yoshida didn't write this ep.

Not really don’t memories normally or supposedly flash by a person’s eyes without control when they die? People yammer on all the time about pointless things on their deathbeds!

On the subject of this thread, here is some user's Roboppy sketch from previous thread ruined by AI assisted sketch autocomplete

Attached: F0M02RLNPN9HSPL96CVFN90N5A7E31SV_0.jpg (512x899, 156K)

>Don't really go to cons/locals/etc.
>Still enjoy collecting and building physical decks despite never really using them
No wonder they make all the $$$

Attached: 1539577512851.png (512x323, 257K)

Eh, don't feel bad about it. People collect baseball cards, starbucks cards and all kinds of other weird stuff.

Revolver was only pretending to like Ai

Has any Roboppy lewds appeared yet?

>HIS DESIGN IS A FUCKING SQUARE WITH A BUSH ON TOP OF IT
and that's great

reminder that roboppy is a slut

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 68 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_03.30_[2018.09.12_23.10.12].jpg (1920x1080, 229K)

Like I was saying, I'm willing to give the writers the benefit of the doubt that he's just not being honest with his feelings around Playmaker since he has his edgy cult leader reputation to maintain until they actually make him go on another anti-Ignis crusade. I'm reasonably confident he won't and that his role this season will be as a reactionary force to the inevitable upcoming android uprising.

Do you want Ai to hunt you down?

Just restrict the special summoning from hand to only for Normal Cyberse monsters.

why hasn't Toei confirmed the two new characters already instead of fanfics?

Queen is going to job and some pawn is going to get promoted to fill her position.

>wanting Roboppy lewds
You disgust me

>Konami completed the Numbers
>last two cards are fucking shite
this ain't fair bros

So, is Blue angel not coming back? Not fair bros.

Attached: Aoi crying (2).jpg (1280x720, 113K)

In the episode he literally said the truce was over

Attached: IMG_20180314_192809.jpg (942x795, 97K)

5ds season 2 already did this

I'm actually glad S3 didn't introduce more characters into the main cast like Miyu or Windy's Origin.
This way hopefully we won't have a repeat of S2 where they spend the first few dozen of episodes shilling the new character.

SM was hated because of the art style and ignorance of fans. Not comparable in the least with Vrains.

Attached: D7P6wvKUIAAGZC4.jpg (1182x1009, 187K)

>The same company that couldn't even moderate their working server, twice
How have they not faced any repercussions over this? Another, Tower of Hanoi, and Neuron Link were all made public. Now they expect people to pay them to put robots in their home?

Fuck you. Iris was best travelling companion.

Maybe the better robots are a way to save face, moving away from virtual reality with a product that's relatively simpler and already used in most homes, in some way.

Attached: D7PhivFV4AIbvsC.jpg (827x1169, 233K)

Attached: D7PriveUwAU4GqQ.jpg (1200x1200, 295K)

I don't know what these cards do but I am building it the nanosecond it comes out

Attached: NewCyberse.jpg (1276x718, 398K)

Attached: screenshot0043.png (1280x720, 932K)

Revolver was right

What is Yugioh equivalent of Ash vs Tobias

Kaiba and Yugis first duel with the exodus bs

If the Duel Coaster had Yuma run into somebody running Yata Lock.

none because YGO protagonists aren't cock blocked from winning.

Yusei vs Jack last, Yusei had no business winning that final duel but he did anyway because writers have to kiss up to corporate.

Pokemon is no different, it doesn't matter what the staff wants corporate gets the final say, through YGO is way more lazy about it than the pokemon company, in YGO you can completely blame the lazy incompitant writers who are only there for acheck and do not give a single fuck about the product, but the bigggest blame is the director, because if they fuck off it's a signal to the lowers that they don't have to pretend to care, which is why in arc-v when Ono fucked off, the writers stopped talking to each other, the animators didn't know what they were drawing so often they had to make up their own version and the duel choreographer will never be fired, he's there til he quits or dies. As soon as xyz started you could feel the writers rot and disgust and as soon as fusion started you could tell they were beaten corpses who hated everything.

as a result both pokemon SM and Vrains are boring as possible and safe as possible and that's the future of the franchise now, boring and safe until another pig headded director shows up wanting to make his head canon law like the tard with his Alan wank through some could say that Soulburner is that for now

Wait, they errata'd this card? For what fucking purpose?

>XYZ arc was worst in both Pokemon and Yugioh

Poetry.

Vrains not SM are safe. Vrains tries to be mature with its themes and dumb digital gore and SM literally threw the pokemon anime's concepts into the trash and went off on their own way.

You guys are just dumb and not paying attention.

Attached: round 5.png (1280x720, 953K)

>not fully evolving his pokemon
i'll be super mad if in SM he does this shit again

>still caring

>posts something that happened before the Lightning duel
The point people are trying to make is that even Revolver himself admitted that the simulations of evil ignis were faulty. Now he's back to his hurr evil AI shit like he didn't just get his life saved by a human-AI team. Well whatever, guess it's time for him to be the tsundere one.

Lightning is the cause of all destruction no matter what path that happens to take. Even that means he destroys himself first.

Attached: affects all simulations.png (1280x720, 694K)

crashing this world with no survivors, lightning had really big ambitions

>Pikachu

i get why he doesn't because friendship and business decisions but he has 5 slots of pokemon to fully evolve (if possible)

Lightning "died", it makes zero sense for him to affect anything after that. The fact that Revolver got brought back to life partly thanks to Ai is direct proof he's a giant contradiction of misplaced distrust. I'd call him a hypocrite but I mainly blame the writers for this one.

How will he job?

Attached: IMG_20190523_084759.jpg (1470x570, 81K)

>. WIXOSS - 120 million yen
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF WIXHOES

is great that yugioh finally adds trans character, this is what us anime fans need right now, more representation. stay mad incel and have sex

Attached: trans rights.jpg (1280x720, 326K)

im surprised there are a lot of card games and some i never heard before

Oh wow, I've only heard of the top 10 on the list. This is really nice info, I don't play but good to know the anime will keep getting funded.

Aoi will kill all the kids and womans of the villain team

They haven’t been introduced yet

>Lightning "died", it makes zero sense for him to affect anything after that.
He caused five of the ignis to be destroyed. He did enough for this to happen.

Technically he didn't even cause shit because they were all alive inside Bowman. Then only when Bowman self imploded did they die. And even at the end of it all, the only casualties were AI, not human. Revolver's ""cautiousness"" is borderline paranoia.

It wouldn't have happen if Lightning's scheme was stopped prior. Revolver's caution is based on what analysis he has. This really isn't a big problem with the story. Not as much as him not finding out Lightning was the big problem earlier.

>if Lightning's scheme was stopped prior.

>Lightning's evilness stretched all the way back to during the LI when he fucked with Jin's mind
>at the end of the day, it still goes back to Dr Kogami, and Revolver thinking the ignis was a mistake
Hmm, okay. I still feel like he regressed but as a whole I guess it works. At least he's not hunting Ai down like before, which is a small plus.

>Both of them had Kensho Ono involved

Attached: Kensho Ono vs Ash.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

Jaden vs Yugi

what a fucking coincidence

Attached: D7QiFwZVUAI1SFs.jpg (678x987, 113K)

Speaking of Pokémon is amazing how similar ARC-V and XYZ were. I don't have the chart with me but both series had all the elements to become the best of their respective franchise. If only they have had competent writers then they could maybe have succeed it

Attached: D7QW0LTUcAIz96m.jpg (1024x768, 92K)

Attached: D7OaKhLUwAAzfet.jpg (768x768, 105K)

XandY(And XYZ) hurts more than Arc-V because the it stayed consistently good for much longer only to completely and totally botch the landing.
There were no signs if was going to fall on its face as hard as it did when that episode happened

I wouldn't call XYZ consistently good. I mean maybe yeah it was good by Pokémon Anime standards but there is so much more you could have done with the writing. But I get the Pokémon Anime doesn't try too hard so ok.

But did he win?

>consistently good
All the dancing was shit.
Typical Team Rocket filler was shit

in justified self defense.

Yes.
Time was called, which means that the moment a player ended a Phase with a difference between their and their opponent's LP, the player with the highest LP would win. He set a monster. His opponent was too scared to attack with Sunlight Wolf fearing that it was a 2k defense monster. He won the following turn by attacking over the Sunlight Wolf.

Yeah we all noticed back when they were airing. Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon have always been like that though. Advanced Generation is like GX where the original main cast is replaced but still has ties to the original, everything is a lot more light hearted in the beginning but the second half is notably more serious and entertaining.

5D’s and Diamond and Pearl are where the series takes a darker and more mature route and it all ends in a culmination that comes off as an end to not only the main story but the main anime as a whole.

Best Wishes and Zexal are the highly divisive and controversial “soft reboots”, while XY/Z and Arc-V are the assumed golden childs where false hype and improved story telling really makes you think these are “the one” until somehow someway, they completely shit the bed towards the end, and now everyone acts like the hype train didn’t exist at all and the series was always shit.

SM and Vrains are the “fresh” new takes that are overal pretty meh and dull that honestly not a lot are willing to give a chance after the previous series.

Now YGO7 and Sword and Shield are turning out to be the series where no one really knows what to expect and are consequently scared of whatever the outcome may be.

Attached: 974E2000-A9A2-4F9A-923D-9F97BCBB0D6B.png (756x574, 86K)

Truly a galaxy brain play

Royal Oppression!

Attached: Go's power is rising!.png (1600x900, 901K)

>5D’s and Diamond and Pearl are where the series takes a darker and more mature route and it all ends in a culmination that comes off as an end to not only the main story but the main anime as a whole.
Damn I just noticed. Is hilarious how true all of this is. This Pokemon/Yu-Gi-Oh! situation can't be a coincidence

>normalfag opinions

Who cares. I never liked Pokemon XY because of the shitty nerfed contests with girls-only allowed. That was pathetic.

I just wish more people have ZEXAL a chance. Besides Yuma and the Duel of the day approach they took for a few episodes, it wasn’t that bad.

>Fortune Cup and D/P were both written by Tomoika Atushiro

by being put back in the machine.

Attached: dead robot.png (1280x720, 325K)

They are the only worldwide kid phenomenon from the late 90s and early 2000s that are still relevant today for a reason

I feel like that's due to the respective games, and less to do with the anime. But maybe that's just me.

For such a recent entry into the TCG industry compared to its bigger peers, being in the top ten isn't bad for WIXOSS at all. Everything above WIXOSS on that list has been in the market for at least twice as long. It's also doing much better than most of the other recent games.

I wish Takara Tomy would release a localization, but why would anything nice ever happen?

TCGs are huge in Japan. There's tons of games, in big contrast to how the big three (Yugioh, MtG, Pokemon) have a stranglehold overseas. And they're also incredibly extravagant; the nips get way better cardstock, and Duel Master even prints some of its card on fucking hard plastic.

The amount of player options for games prevents a lot of bullshit that could otherwise happen, since people can just threaten to switch to a new game if they get fed up with companies trying to jew them.

Yeah I was just thinking about that. Of all the series I used to watch in my childhood Pokémon and Yugioh are the healthier. Series like Digimon, Shaman King or Medabots are like in a Limbo state. But Pokémon and Yugioh still get tons of Mechandise, Anime, Manga, Cards, Food oh and games

Unfortunately outside of the other two in the big three and Vanguard, there's almost nowhere to go when American players get fucked by Konami's bullshit.
Fucking rarity bumps and shortprints man. Why do we let Konami get away with their shit

That sounds cruel.

We let Konami of America get away with their shit because there's no real alternative over here. Even if you were interested in things like Vanguard or Force of Will, there's no guarantee that your locals actually support any of the smaller card games, so everyone's mostly stuck with the big three.

They can rarity bump, use lower quality cardstock, release certain things as prize cards only, etc. because Konami knows they can get away with it here.

Because Pokemon is easily accessible.
Digimon is lively too these days, though.

She should be used to it.

pokemon has 4kids, warner bros and nintendo as their backup, digimon had saban, fox kids and bandai. in the latter, all three abandon it and continue holding on the good ol times

>amazing how similar ARC-V and XYZ were
HITOTSU NI

Attached: 1471601628859.jpg (2052x900, 552K)

I guess we'd need to gather people and build communities for the lesser games grassroots style.
Surely if enough people do it, the big three would have to take notice or at least stores would be significantly more likely to support the smaller games

>easily accessible
This. I swear I've never seen so much pokemon hype in recent years from the general populace. Pokemon go, LGPE and the detective pikachu movie really did wonders.

ash lost the match because writers feared people will drop the series if he won while arc-v had a rushed ending due to the awful pacing suffered by the production of the movie

>le movie meme
Writing has nothing to do with the movie. The animation budget sure, but not the plot.

city arc was stupidly extensive and coincidentally was at the time of the movie production, i not farfetched to assume they borrow some writers who could offer a better way to advance the plot instead of keeping everyone in separate rooms for no reason

Where did he get the flowers?

Attached: 1558548950913.png (1280x720, 1.2M)

He created them

>Best Wishes and Zexal are the highly divisive and controversial “soft reboots”,
I'd say they're opposites. BW started off promising before the earthquake happened and everything went wrong and Zexal starts off bad but gets good later.

Movieshit is a meme. Adding a whole 25 episodes of a shitty pointless tournament arc while locking characters away from each other so they can't interact making you lose precious time needed to make the other dimensional arcs not suck can't be caused by simple production issues. That was a conscious batshit retarded decision.

But things hadn't gone to absolute shit until after the movie came out. Maybe you can blame hotel rooms on the movie, but I don't see how it could be responsible for Captain Solo, Battle Beast, or the Zarc duel.

>there are still some people that pretend that ZEXAL wasn't good overall
Like really, after it stops overusing two-parters on every mook duel it's a smooth ride up in quality. And even before that Shark and Kaito episodes are good.
Then with ZEXAL II it becomes straight up great.

Attached: Three.jpg (570x640, 192K)

It's a joke about how Alain has Yuya and Yuri's seiyuu and is a dragon user.

>KANTOOO pandering
>wonders

more like shit for people who actually want good things of the franchise

the only good part about the hotel rooms was feeding the yuya 3st for yuzu

Aoi has all the right to know about Playmaker's identity already. We are entering the final arc ffs.

>Duel Masters that high
How come that gets no discussion here but almost everything below it does?

It's like Duel Links and Speed Duels.

>WIXOSS
i'm still waiting for the reboot. I hope they focus morw on the game mechanics.

Find it funny that Kotori's VA voiced Marin as well

Attached: Yuya and Kotori in Pokemon.png (1280x720, 968K)

>really did wonders
wonders for the "le 90s kids" who dropped red/blue version halfway the game and now pretend to be super duper fans of pokemon all their life. black and white offered something new to the table but people complained because "muh kanto" "muh gen 1 pokeymans" and therefore gamefreak now focuses on kanto pandering and making sure you get those pikachus and pidgeys no matter which region you start your journey

The anime has no subs past where the US anime ended and is missing raws for all but the last season.
They're saving it for a really big or emotional moment based on what Takeru said

So does Go.

hey Yea Forums, are you ready?
youtube.com/watch?v=wCQKAXoenBU

Duel Masters, despite constantly vying with Yugioh for top TCG in Japan, isn't big over here because it was cut short. It was very successful, but Wizards killed it in the west because they feared it could grow enough to threaten their actual favorite child, MtG (as Duel Masters thriving in Japan to this day proves, this could have easily happened).

Also, the english Duel Masters release stubbornly refused to implement a banlist, which didn't help matters over here.

Attached: BombazarDragonofDestiny.jpg (418x584, 64K)

>complaining about BW
Sucks because gen 5 is my favourite for the new shit they tried in both pokemon and storyline. That said, all the nostalgia pandering helped me drag two other friends to get into later pokemon stuff, so, win some lose some I guess.

What can even come out of Playmaker indentidy reveal to Aoi?
Its not they share secrets anyway, she may like him but she dont hate PM or anything to cause a shock

>drag two other friends to get into later pokemon stuff
>getting them to play gen 6 and 7 being the worst to come as of late
i would never do this to my friends, not even my enemies, that's like wishing them illness

duel master was like easy mode mtg so im not surprised wizards killed it, but then again with the current state of mtg im glad duel masters stayed away from the US

It's not like the earlier games just disappear and they can't play them anymore. Besides, it's just nice in general to have more people that I can talk to about stuff.

I enjoyed Gen 5 characters and story plus all the new stuff they added but God damn were the new Pokémon designs ugly as sin. Seriously if not for all the cool stuff GF implemented Pokémon would have died right there because of those designs

>black and white offered something new to the table
>let's make blatant expys of existing pokemon in an attempt to catch the same lightning in the bottle as gen 1
I mean BW, BW2 and BW manga were great, but BW pokedex and BW anime were too fucking not-gen1 for my taste.
I'm not a big fan of Hoenn, but it actually felt original, without relying too much on older pokemon.

BW had best girls, period.

Attached: 33169488_p0.jpg (700x1036, 314K)

I've been under the impression for a while that SOL is the archetypal late-stage capitalist megacorporation that has massive control over politics, information, and the universe's gimmick, in this case, Vrains. They could probably get away with murdering a mayor or president and no one would realize. What would any police do in the face of their growing army?

Wizards killing Duel Masters in the west was a hilariously awful business move on their part.

instead it'll be Ai and Roboppy beating the shit out of everyone.
That doesn't seem too different.

But they're the characters that we already know and love so it's a bit different.

Attached: preymeika.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

They've shown themselves to be ridiculously incompetent. They have zero control over their systems, their security is a joke, and even their Security Director tried to jump ship the second the Tower popped up. I doubt they could murder a fly without giving a hoard of bounty hunters a dozen episodes to do so.

Roboppy will be killing everyone?

Even just from these threads you can tell people like Roboppy and Ai, and that makes all the difference.

with the recent supposedly pedophile judges, imagine how big the scandal was with duel master tournaments

i would have lead them away from shit taste, my dude. but... you do you

>have the potential to conquer the American TCG market
>maybe even dethrone Yugioh
>squander all of it to protect your sacred cow
If they had shareholders at the time, I seriously wonder why they let what happened happen

So, what's the chance that the show is going to treat Ai like a second protagonist, rather than full antagonist, like Revolver or Lightning/Bohman.

They did it with soulburner already so I guess it's possible.

Low but it depends on what happens next episode.

This. Corporations irl are already getting away with a lot of bullshit. Makes sense for megacorps of the future to give even less of a fuck because people are too chained into their ecosystem.

lower, seems like ai regretted siding with humans and now wants to find a way to bring back the other ignis and im sure those robot servants are gonna be a tool for ai to use them for their bodies in order to have them exist both in the vr and outside

The cherry on top is that Magic is nowhere near as big as Duel Masters in Japan, another territory that they ultimately failed to capitalize on.

>Lightning/Bohman
Revolver's the rival, so it makes sense for him to get more focus, but I've never gotten 'secondary protag' vibes from these two.

Don't think she'll do this.

Attached: baka roboppi.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

The secondary protagonist was supposed to be Go but then he kind of got shitted on and then Soulburner was introduced who was supposed to be the Johan/Bruno/Vector type character but for some reason he and Playmaker haven’t dueled yet

>supposed to be
Supposed by whom, exactly?

Because Soulburner is actually Crow like character. Ai is Yubel/Bruno/Shark type character.

>Soulburner was introduced who was supposed to be the Johan/Bruno/Vector type character
Nah, he's obviously the Jonouchi close friend guy. Same hot headedness, gets riled up by the rival, fights better with fists etc.

Bigger dragon when?

Attached: firewall dragon darkfluid.jpg (1280x720, 546K)

What are Ai's goals anyways? Take over the link Vrains so he can search for any data Bohman felt behind after dying to recover his friends? When are we getting our manndatory God like antagonist?

Attached: Season 3 yugioh.jpg (675x900, 244K)

>IRL duel against Queen next week
Why is this hitting me just now?

Soulless.

bohman was the god like antagonist.

thanks doc

Really cool art

Imagine projecting thismuch.

Only fire monsters have soul.

If his goal is reviving his friends then what was the point of that little graveyard?

Imagine using a word you don't understand.

Aoi -> Akira -> SOL

>People thought Queen was in VR form all the time
>People thought Ai's human look is his VR avatar

Both got btfo'd.

Wait, it was confirmed that it's IRL?
Nice!

It's both his VR avatar and his android form, as seen from the fact that we see him in that form when visiting the Ignis' tombstones.

I trust the YGO Cycle.

Jesus you're dumb.

So Dracula Ai is a villain right? Hah, that user who said he wasn't a villain must be feeling pretty stupid right now

Why? It sold like absolute shit in the west twice.

T. Played duel masters and kaiju do, up to and including attending regionals

I feel that's a mistyping of their competence. Easily broken through though their systems were, each breach was by one of a small number of the world's best, like Kusanagi, who studied tirelessly to save his brother for years, Ghost Girl, who had inside help from Akira, or literal world-destroying artificial intelligence. Also, say what you will about their failures, but they rebuilt all of Vrains after Hanoi nigh-instantly greater than ever and have yet to sustain any real damage aside from some information leaks and lost mercenaries. I don't think they've ever been incredibly concerned about the state of Vrains, and it's likely they've been preparing for this android thing as their main project for ages.

No doctor here.

Attached: Doctor Genome.png (1221x1063, 1.05M)

Requesting someone to edit/draw Roboppy and Ai as Popuko and Pipimi

>It sold like absolute shit in the west twice
It didn't.
>kaiju do
Not even actual Duel Masters.

By the regular Yu-Gi-Oh formula. The secondary rival is always introduced with the MC at the beginning of the series. We’ve had some outliers here and there but it’s always easy to tell who’s the main rival and who is the secondary. Arc-V is the only one where it got real confusing on who was supposed to be who. Joey, Chazz, Crow, and Shark are all the secondary rivals. Kaiba, Zane, Jack, and Kaito are all the main rivals. Duke, Jesse, Bruno, and Vector are the characters that join the cast in the latter half of the series and have an antagonistic transition but still treated as MCs. I don’t know what type of protagonist category that is.

Zexal took a spin on things because you can easily tell who the main rival is by their 3000 ATK ace monster but Shark ended up becoming the main antagonist during ZEXAL II while Kaito was sidelined.

Arc-V is the only one where you REALLY don’t know who the secondary or close friend/evil rival is supposed to be. It starts off with Gon, then Sawatari, then Sora, then Shun, then Dennis, and then Jack and Crow, and then they kinda just throw everyone at Yuya. Reiji was the main rival but he was given so little screen time and overall interactions with Yuya it didn’t even really feel like a rivalry.

With Vrains, you know Shitvulva is the main rival, and Go is seemingly the secondary, but then he’s cut out the picture and Soulburner joins the cast who might be the REAL secondary rival or close friend/evil character but he ends up not being neither and just another member of the group.

Duel masters and kaijudo never had a chance. MTG was and is far, FAR too entrenched in the west, with yugioh appealing to the casual market. Even vanguard had more of a chance to become a threat. I used to be one of 5 local kaijudo players, trying my ass off to host pick up and play nights and run local tournaments to draw in new players, but basically everywhere that sold kaiju do still had boxes of the original releases, and wouldn't stock new product as a result. It wasn't even a failure of marketing - wizards released a new kaijudo TV show, and had a shit ton of product to offer new players and things to give out at locals.

But then you would go to regionalso - events that would draw a minimum of 300 people in other events, and you would see maybe 25 players. I managed to get top 16 despite only winning a SINGLE MATCH with my godawful fire/nature deck, and 6 months later, they pulled the plug. Kaijudo just couldnt get a foothold and it made sense that wizards killed it.

Kaijudo was a rerelease of duel masters, starting from the core set.

Well she's not a super being but she can do more fun stuff.

Attached: roboppi butterfly.png (1280x738, 1.01M)

Kaijudo was not only explicitly incompatible with Duel Masters, down to the different card backs, it also had various arbitrary rules and card changes. That shit might as well be homebrewed fanfic.

They redesigned it for a wider apeal because duel masters sold like shit

But he's going to duel Queen irl with that design too, so it's his current one for everything.

It's still virtual reality there's no other way those androids could morph appearance.

>duel masters sold like shit

Attached: 1491713416369.png (452x670, 150K)

>each breach was by one of a small number of the world's best
"world's best" doesn't really mean much when they're also the only ones we're shown.
>I don't think they've ever been incredibly concerned about the state of Vrains, and it's likely they've been preparing for this android thing as their main project for ages.
Except they haven't shown any of that. No Chess Pieces alluding to how VRAINS is secondary to their objectives, no previous mention of the robots, nothing.

>original duel masters sold like shit
Why are wotc employees posting in yugioh threads?

Probably something to do with vrains being a magnet for chaos.

>Duke, Jesse, Bruno, and Vector are the characters that join the cast in the latter half of the series and have an antagonistic transition but still treated as MCs

Attached: Nyu?.png (376x392, 34K)

>Joey, Chazz, Crow, and Shark are all the secondary rivals. Kaiba, Zane, Jack, and Kaito are all the main rivals. Duke, Jesse, Bruno, and Vector are the characters that join the cast in the latter half of the series and have an antagonistic transition but still treated as MCs.
You don't really know what are you talking about, are you?
There never was a clear formula like that in YGO. Trios were only a thing in DM, retool of 5Ds and Zexal, with Zexal imitating DM.
GX, 5Ds S1, Arc-V and Vrains clearly were trying to do their own things with the cast.
>forgetting about Bakura
>treating Yubel taking over Johan's body as Johan going bad
Come on.

Ai and revolver are friends.

Attached: friends.png (1280x1472, 2.11M)

Kaito seems like the main rival if you're only looking at ZEXAL I, but taking the show as a whole into account, the main rival can't really be anyone other than Shark. Yuma and Kaito never even duel again after the first half.

Friendly reminder:
>Kaito Ten-jo

Was he correct?

Attached: 1552498569972.png (1600x900, 1.12M)

If he's pointing at the viewer, yes.

>down to the different card backs
that also what happened to digimon tcg but at that point nobody was playing it anymore

No, just jin.

Tag duel when?

soon.

Attached: 1558540215091.png (1280x720, 730K)

>Except they haven't shown any of that
Did they need to? All we knew was that the chessbros were concerned about the Ignis and that they had the capability to repair catastrophic damage to Link Vrains time and again. We're getting their endgame setup now.

>Did they need to?
It's a basic element of storytelling.

It's another money making scheme. It's a company. That last episode was the set up.

A little more. Hope will never die.

Attached: Lost children.png (1092x592, 611K)

I guess. Jin's still at that resort right?

Attached: there's still hope.png (1280x720, 963K)

They said The hospital so they might be refering ro the main one of Den City

>Trios were never a thing
>except the times it was

Attached: DA1AFA36-4BC5-417F-A815-320B26FFE2BB.png (249x253, 94K)

>Aoi: "I haven't meet with Miyu-chan for 10 years"
>ok, sure, the world is a big place
>Miyu is in Den city hospital
>she probably lives in Den city

WHAT
THE
FUCK

Trios are a thing when the director and writer don't decide to cast them aside.

He didn't say trios were never a thing.

It's japan there's a lot of people.

Boy, it's almost like they gave very little thought to her character and just wrote her in to give Aoi an excuse to work with Aqua.

Except Zexal, which was clearly copying DM and that time Konami literally forced Crow as one of three MCs shifting focus from Akiza and twins, because Blackwings suddenly got popular.
So yeah, one of five DM followers intentionally used a similar formula that was shaken up after the mid point of series.

Den City is really big.

>Nearly the entirety of the main cast regularly goes to the same hot dog van
Not big enough

They all hang around den city high school.

Main characters go to the same school.