Admit it's good

Admit it's good.

Attached: opm.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Ok

this latest EP surely wasnt

This was the only well-animated scene in the episode, and it only lasted 5 seconds.

rip dimensions and punch me trough that picture you bald faggot. scenes where things matter that are key plot points are being DRAGGED until with the toddler level story pacing, character developement in a gag mango where guy one shots anything is cute, but at Genos's there to keep things entertaing
I don't even need to watch this shit to know that somewhere along the line before last, or somewhat before Genos will get erased from existence and Baldie will go apeshit.
Overhyped shit makes things worth watch time, while something as advertised as OPM or SNK won't fall in obscurity, and we will eventually encourage some kind-hearted individuals to work on animating rest of Spice and Wolf, Code;Geas or Kodomo no Jikan until they marry in the end, because why not trigger moralfags.

dude are you ok? are you having a stroke?

always having a stroke when I read green loli doujin's feels kimochii

gee

Attached: 1558542849015.webm (1280x720, 1.2M)

this is like the only good frame and yet it doesn't omit any energy. Remember the "DEATH" scene? No comparison

holy fuck this is unwatchable

Attached: 1535982561489.gif (202x170, 704K)

>genos getting actually killed
>saitama going "all out"
So you totally didnt read the manga/watch the anime or any other work from one?

After watching J.C. Staff murder DAL S3, I've been apprehensive about watching this second season of OPM. If they haven't screwed it up already, they definitely will before it ends.

Really captures the spirit of the original webcomic.

The only thing I'll admit is that you're a blind faggot

Of course it's good. Everyone were saying the metal bat vs Garou fight was SO much better in the manga, out of curiosety I read the manga chapter that featured that fight and I would take the anime fight over it 10 out of 10 times. I can't understand how can people delusion themselves into thinking still drawing with no colour or music are better than having at least SOME animations, colours and music. So sad lol.

Why tell lies on thme internet?

fuck this shit, I'm gonna stop being a normalfag and go read the manga. see you all in a few days.

No, it's bad.

I'd recommend reading the webcomic first

The artifacting makes it more hilarious

Is anyone seriously still watching this shit?

It's not.

>Animation is so bad it literally goes down in resolution.

I am posing myself laughing. The animation being so bad makes it good

It's average coming off of amazing, so obviously its complete shit

how embarrassing

ONE good animated scene
ONE single cut. Out of an entire episode.

Attached: vergil disappoint.jpg (800x800, 86K)

SASUGA TRIGGER

I can't, S2 is shit.

NEVER!

Is anything of this arc any good? Feels like filler.

I don't understand.
That looks okay.
The shitty bitrate is bad, but that's the encode problem.

>fillershit
>good
Even if it had movie tier animation it would still be bad.

Its filler because ONE was working on flop psycho 100 for a year or two

kys weeb

Attached: shiggy maga.png (516x415, 522K)

The series? Enjoyable.
Season 1? Incredible.
Season 2? Salvageable.
This episode? Terrible.

I, for one, am glad all these newfriends are waking up to the awfulness of JCStaff. The last couple years I've seen people defending the studio, but no longer, that era is over.

>kys
>weeb
>garbage meme image
This must be a bait. I don't believe that this level of retardness can be achieved.

Source material is trash though.

no thanks

Its good as in its a decent 7/10 seasonal watch
People really complain way too much about the animation, like no shit this isn't on the levels of season 1 because barely anything can scratch S1's quality

What the fuck is up with the sound design though?

No, even talking heads are particularly bad. Like they fuck up speech animation this is QUALITY unheard of.

>that still cgi crowd

>They look like RWBY models.

This five sec clip? Sure, it's fine, lacks impact tho. 99% of the ep was otherwise low-tier shit.

Mangafags as you would expect are faggots. They will never like the anime no matter what happens. It's always been like that. They're outright lying to you when they say they like season 1. They didn't. You just can't fact check them, so they think they can lie to your face about it.

I got into the OPM by the anime. I've read parts of the manga but I find it's always better to watch the anime first and the manga second. Anyway, S2 is just fucking unenjoyable thanks to the garbage animation (excluding Aoki's bits), sound design and pacing. Looking more and more like S1 was lighting in a bottle.

>They're outright lying to you when they say they like season 1.
wtf I did

It's good, I was just expecting much better. It's not bad, just very, very disappointing.

Didn't your life teach you that already?

That's where the budget went.

wait, so they aren't the same story?

nice technique, im impressed.

they mostly are the same story, but there are differences. the moon kick, orochi and tournament arc are all manga-only content

I'll admit that it's pretty eh.
It's not the abomination some here make it out to be, but it's certainly no OPM 1.

we were definitely spoiled by season 1, it was a masterpiece. s2 does have some pretty poor animation, but nothing that we dont see in plenty of other sub-par shows.

The problem with this one is that it doesn't present anything. It just zooms in on his hand. There are a lot of more impressive ways to convey his fucking serious power, and I think still shots do that better

That being said, the overall quality is average. People are just upset because it's not on par with S1

Attached: death.jpg (1280x720, 64K)