Boku No Hero Academia

what's he up to these days?

Attached: 43959-676886550.jpg (550x712, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/181671536/#181681290
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Being a commendable student and working hard to achieve his goal of becoming a top hero. What else would he be doing?

Attached: 9341e54f6fe2201353e63bccaffda468.jpg (564x557, 31K)

Being irrelevant

writing fanfiction where Stain and Overhaul team up to stop the quirk singularity

Playing with his meat.

Cute and cannon

Attached: 1556554055700.png (512x304, 145K)

Spoilers when

he's gotta have some friends, right?

lewd

Attached: seiji-shishikura-142183.jpg (350x525, 50K)

Being Camie's fucktoy

Digits decide which LoV member dies this arc

all of them

this desu

Attached: ShishCamie.jpg (1280x2204, 1.16M)

None

Dabi

Of course he does. He's one of the most loved students at Shiketsu, that should be obvious just by how he carries himself.

Delete this now.

Attached: 66526982_p8.png (750x1000, 431K)

edgelord dies confirmed

Attached: family.png (179x288, 5K)

Good

Where were you?

Attached: visit from x.png (1000x2135, 320K)

I guess he's going to end up on ice

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

Sorry for the late reply I ate dinner and took a shower

Anyways I pulled 10 of pentacles, 3 of wands, and the king of wands in reverse

The person she'll end up with has lots of success and is always in need of learning something new. However they have a tendency to be impatient and make rash decisions.

What’s in store for Compress this arc

TodoMina endgame confirmed
KiriMinatards btfo

>has lots of success and is always in need of learning something new. However they have a tendency to be impatient and make rash decisions.
wow i wonder who that is

Attached: fc40f721dd2b2981af083cd7bf3f8998.jpg (1200x811, 182K)

The female Nomu is second on the right. High End, before his appearance against Endeavor is the first of the right.

Attached: nomu lab.png (1826x1300, 3.35M)

That would be telling.

very cute!

Attached: 1536512643468.jpg (770x828, 176K)

I really like his power
it's so creative and not to mention horrifying

Attached: meat.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

Hopefully he's taken the words of his teacher to heart and he's being less of a dick.

Thanks, saw it in the last thread. I must have sped read past that.

I pulled the 7 of cups, 9 of swords, and the chariot

Compress is going to feel tempted to do something which will result in bad things happening for him. However he will remain victorious in the end.

how would his quirk work on Lizard girl?

And on the note of hood chan, Still pissed at him having that name, because it means we'll never get a Red riding hood themed hero or Villain. (and by extension probably not a big bad wolf one either since they generally go as a pair in media)

Attached: BBhoood.jpg (960x960, 68K)

Here's the US Sales Rankings updated for last month

Attached: MHA US Sales.png (1375x2048, 2.2M)

Would have taken Toga as well but this will suffice

>literally half of the top 20 best selling graphic novels in the US are MHA
jesus christ

What if Camie was being a slut and Shishikura caught her and turned her into a fleshlight and let every boy in the class have their way with her as punishment?

>lots of success
>is MC
>always in need of leanring something new
>needs to learn 6 new quirks
>often makes rash decisions
>"My body moved on its own!"
ladies and gentlemen we have a winner

Attached: 476bcb5705a6ade3eb9feec607f633c4.png (800x834, 480K)

Well american comics are sjw propaganda at this point can you blame them?

but user, we already have both

Attached: Red_Riding_Hood_gets_''raped''_by_the_wolf_FYI.jpg (422x278, 27K)

I hate it. I wish BNHA wasn't so popular among silly gaijin.

>Tumblr art
Yeah it's time to leave

titfucking Inasa

i'm still confused about the reversed queen of swords
the definition said that in reverse it means that someone is bitchy and cold hearted and i'm not

honestly this is pretty vague and could apply to literally anyone in the series

shouto pls

Attached: Meatgrinding_with_Camie.png (1156x1794, 1.38M)

Then how do you explain Captain marvel's success and black panther's success?

DC was making a comeback but then Tom King and Bendis ruined it

How fucked up would that be if Bakugou took his best friend's girl?

Those are movies, not comics, there Comics don't sell well

>K-Kaminari.

Attached: 74202279_p2.jpg (1232x1000, 688K)

Try to use the good stuff next time pink friend.

Attached: 1558409072816.jpg (700x933, 117K)

I'm more interested in what would have to happen for Bakugo to start caring about women

Attached: 69061811_p6.jpg (1000x1000, 336K)

Shouldn't there be a new freshmen class?

what do you mean?

It is really worrisome how someone like the schizo can own a tarot deck.
You cannot read it if you've got no clarity, no control over your life. People train for this shit, most internalize the hermetic teachings in order to utilize the decks or know how to channel their energy for a clear, accurate reading.
Someone like the schizo isn't fit for this sort of thing if it can be driven to a suicidal fit by a few pictures.

That's not ochako.

He gets a boner and needs someone to help him get rid of it because the friction from jerking off would ignite his hands and destroy his dick.
Mina, being the slut she is, offers to help, and Bakugou starts developing a Pavlovian response because he associates Mina with good feelings in his willy.

jirou's boobs are too big here

pregnancy hormones

I was about to post this. Based slut.

Attached: 2820026 - Camie_Utsushimi My_Hero_Academia cutesexyrobutts.png (900x1499, 1.37M)

The school is only through the first semester. There's the whole rest of the school year left to go before 1-A becomes 2-A, and a bunch of new freshmen move in.

>People train for this shit, most internalize the hermetic teachings in order to utilize the decks or know how to channel their energy for a clear, accurate reading.
>Someone like the schizo isn't fit for this sort of thing if it can be driven to a suicidal fit by a few pictures.
>Utter bullshit superstition
>You need to be in your right mind for it to work!
>This shit ever working at ALL.

TOPPEST. KEK.

They took final exams already

You'd be surprised, user.

/x/ BTFO

he could transform whatever bits he could get to

stop that

High schools have 2 final exams a year. One at the end of each semester.

cope, schizo

Attached: oops.png (800x600, 238K)

When will mirio graduate?

First Semester final exams. They'll probably go through the same thing if not worse at the end of the current semester, too.

i believe in tarot cards and magic and stuff like that, my tarot cards are right most of the time even though they say bad things most of the time

Attached: 1535746123043.png (1311x2327, 1.36M)

don't bully /x/ they're doing their best

Attached: 153dbadc3bf37290568383254122.png (291x218, 63K)

The freshmen are going to be abducted en mass by the Nomu for the doctor in order to make the next wave of high end Nomu. Who will all be woefullly weaker than Hood because an army of them would be broken.

Here's my interpretation
>10 of pentacles
He's rich
>3 of wands
He has a stable plan in place and his outlook for the future is challenging but optimistic
>the king of wands in reverse
He manages people, but doesn't inspire them, and needs to work on how he can be a better leader. Also can mean he's overbearing and arrogant at times, even if he doesn't mean to be.

To be honest I don't think UA will last forever. Something will happen that will damage the school irreparably.

Attached: ∕ss∕.png (655x352, 91K)

They’ve survived two direct terrorist attacks, one of which hospitalized several students and got one kidnapped. They’ve either got lawyer quirks, plot armor, or both. UA will survive anything short of destruction of the facility and death of all staff.

What does Froppy use her tongue for?

Attached: ztongue.jpg (1024x1448, 224K)

Like Hogwarts

it's pretty obvious if you pay any attention at all to the series. Stop being retarded

It's todoroki y'all

Molesting

Attached: 1554526492756.jpg (800x800, 201K)

This is their last chance

Attached: 0173-015.jpg (878x1300, 237K)

Attached: shoto gayoroki.jpg (1920x1080, 624K)

UA's reputation is pretty much on the brink after all the Villain attacks, the kidnapping and All Might's end. If Gentle had suceeded in his plan it would have been pretty much over.

>confirmed rich kid
>following in the footseps of his family's successful hero tradition
>class president, but no one listens to him cause he's too loud and aggressive
Lads...

Attached: RARE.png (992x1403, 264K)

I know, and something will definitely happen again.

>Iida x Mina would basically be UA's shishikure x camie
actually pretty based, is there any art of them out there?

Why'd Hori give so much focus on lida in the stain arc when he's an utter C rank character in the series?
He's about on par with Mineta or twinkle boy for importance.

Who would you say are important supporting characters?

O shit this is on point.

Something is already happening, the LoV is fighting an entire city, several citizens are already dead, and Gigantomachia is coming, that city is going to get leveled, do you know the amount of unrest an entire city being destroyed and it's citizens killed would cause? The LoV is sacking an entire city, this is big.

Attached: 1548034017005.jpg (349x305, 22K)

Spoilers are out
>13 pages
spoiler]>flashbacks out the ass
spoiler]>more forced Twice melodrama
spoiler]>he gets an ambiguous powerup that Hori fails to explain in a way that makes sense

Attached: boomer hori.png (302x303, 115K)

Remember last year when everyone said Aoyama was the perfect choice?

Stop hyping up bullshit

>These are the people that ship kacchako
cringe and bluepilled

Attached: 1558568064276.png (876x1201, 701K)

Kirishima, Kaminari, Shoto, bakugo, Endeavor, aizawa, hawks, ochaco.

season 4 can't come soon enough

Attached: 71869932_p0.jpg (1100x948, 621K)

The LoV attacking a city doesn't have anything to do with UA though

>so new he can't spoiler
run off back to your discord Yea Forumsedditor
and you can follow with your shipshit

Attached: 73297466_p0.jpg (780x326, 92K)

I have trouble 'spoiling' at times. The boards are probably to blame. :)

Man Hori really loves splatoon

How the fuck does it take 2 years to move the plot forward 3 months
Goddamn Hori you suck

He's slowly transforming into an Oda-lite, eventually we'll be grateful he advances this fast

post THAT image

Attached: revelry in the dark.png (771x808, 724K)

What's shoto's endgame going to be? Is he going to ever move forward past "I have a powerful quirk but I'm utterly pathetic despite it" or his daddy issues?

Will he get a purpose in life that he wants to work towards as a hero? Will he try and get an ice trainer too to learn how to use his ice powers like he's going to his dad for fire powers?

Post THAT yourself, lazy cunt.

Attached: 1558239713995.jpg (4096x2069, 1.6M)

If you go by marketing, the most commonly featured characters are:
Deku
Bakugou
Ochako
Kirishima
Todoroki
Iida
and Tsyuu

He needs a wife to beat

harley bakugou is lowkey cute

Is that Bakugo as Harley? Fucking really

if only I had it ;_;

Come here, Riot.

Attached: 65706430_p23.jpg (550x1100, 317K)

Todoroki
Bakugo
Deku
Shigaraki
Dabi
Toga
Endeavor
That's it

Attached: 1555676761673.jpg (1200x1724, 413K)

I was expecting Bakugou to be Batman

Attached: pantydrop.jpg (598x827, 91K)

It may not be something that will shut down UA, but it will make any hope on Endeavor and the new generation of heroes dwindle.

sorry but Kirishima's a poorfag, it's not in the cards

Is that Ochaco or Toga?

It could easily be both.

Attached: ladies.png (1262x1610, 1.49M)

>ua uniform
>short, straight hair
don't be stupid

Dude, shoto would be the one being beaten in the relationship.

Fuck, if Momo and Shoto's genders were inverted, it'd be a cliche "abused hurt girl gets brought out of her shell" romance. Even their quirks are designed for the opposite gender, Momo's creation powers lend themselves more to a more physically oriented combat style due to needing to use the weapons, and shoto's a textbook squishy wizard waifu.

Attached: 1545592503984.jpg (680x777, 63K)

Toxic Chainsaw is the Madara of MHA

Attached: Toxic.png (365x464, 154K)

This is one of the interpretations, the original Tarotfag interpretation is this one

Hidan*

Who should be believed

But All might brushed him off as being a weakling who couldn't injure him like all for one could.

it's toga, ochaco is too much of a pussy to make a move on deku
toga is the kind of girl that gets you to have sex with her at school

I think mirio will graduate when he gets his quirk back which will take a long time, but he will be rewound back to his 18 years old self so it is fine.

reiko yanagi

How the fuck does a guy like Shinso get blackballed from being a hero because of "bad guy quirk" but Captain SPAM gets a pass? This guy is horrifying.

Fuck
I hope he's joking

Attached: 0001-039.jpg (334x365, 44K)

There's always the possibility of them wanking shit like advance trigger drugs or having quirks implanted in him by that doctor.

or the chainsaw nomu being toxic chainsaw (though that'd be a real shit on the character)

C'mon user, he said Chainsaw wasn't strong in the literal first chapter

Not toga memeing, but i could almost half see Hori pushing a "Deku takes pity on Toga for being mentally broken and fucked up in the head, and tries to reach out to her to "help" her get a grip in the world" because that's what a hero should do, help all those in need of help even if they're "evil", and them building a bond together due to that.

because shinsou is a creep and a whiner, whereas meat-senpai is a hard worker and an honest student

Attached: 1541034301501.png (1314x1092, 136K)

that's very cute user, i really want that to happen

Attached: 1536373707112.jpg (794x1200, 169K)

If Shoto is one optimal result of just one generation imagine what the British Royal family is up to lmao

What's a good hero name for this guy? I was thinking Cronenberg or Giger desu

>has lots of success
>eternal jobber
nice try

Honestly, mirio being invincible was pure and utter bullshit. there's literally nothing he should have been able to do against kirishima (had to bullshit "oh, he wasn't hardened yet!" when he should have been in a low state of perma hardness when going into a fight), and his being unable to see or hear while phased means the others just needed to keep moving since they'd have the advantage in reacting to him surfacing that way.

I want Aizawa to help me find a home!

i hope you find a nice place to live eventually, aizawafriend!

There's nothing saying that a hero can't have a villainous quirk.
Shinsou didn't get into the hero course because his quirk is trash and Mr. Meaty's isn't.
Shinsou also carries himself like a bitter school shooter, which isn't the kind of attitude that makes the kid who can brainwash you any more likable.

Cute.

Attached: 73822904_p3.jpg (800x2000, 299K)

i wish i had a cute boyfriend that would grab me and then kiss me like that

>>That double leg amputee noumou at third from right.
Guys......that's not John-chan's original body is it?

I hope that too! Thank you for your nice wishes friend

you make me smile, i love you lots!

>Shinsou also carries himself like a bitter school shooter
hey, worked for endeavor!

What are the odds of the doctor and his nomu army being the final boss of the series?

Makes me wonder: do mangakas receive any royalties from sales of their tankonbons overseas?

>giger
nice. Khnum might also work, or possibly Heiter

Avoiding these threads since its good for my sanity, but what days are spoilers? thursday or fridays? Thanks in advance.

Wurst Nightmare.
Because he'll turn you into something that looks like a sausage before it gets stuffed into a casing and you'll have nightmares about it for the rest of your life.

Brazilbro drops his translations 8-10 pst thursday, tripposter posts anytime from Wednesday to early thursday

goodnight!
i had a lot of fun today, you all make me so happy and i love you all very much!

Attached: cutepose.jpg (668x768, 66K)

Tarot is literally backed by quantum mechanics.

night toganon

This guy was unable to unmask Toga. Camie doesn't have true friends at her school. He is trash.

They're so cute together

Attached: 1554663840778.jpg (800x800, 96K)

Goodnight! I love you

He should be holding her back dammit

i love you too, i love you a lot

Please, for the love of god, stop enabling that fucking blogposter

kill yourself you triple nigger

Quantum ass mechanics maybe.

Tripfag pls

Tarot is bullshit and doesn't work, but you do need training to be a fortune teller. You have to be good at reading people and predict the turns their lives are likely to take. Be vague enough for the fortune to be broadly applicable. People are more likely to remember when a prediction is right than when it's wrong, hence why some people unironically believe the Simpsons predicts the future.
There's nothing arcane about it, but you still need to be skilled.

Mods are fags, they should just permaban certain posters so that they wouldn't have to keep coming into these threads and purging idiotic posters.

Cope

>That smug as fuck Deku in the center.

Attached: 1585671956.jpg (900x1200, 291K)

Those posters have been ruining your threads.

Can he get more smug than that?

kek. i hope dekuchads will post smug deku once he reappears in the manga

Deku's just going to stroke Bakugou's dick next time he appears. Nothing for Decucks to be smug about.

I won't deny that, its a con and that takes serious charisma and intellect.

I just dispute people in a vacuum legitimately telling the future like user is doing in his room.

How's deku going to manage to surpass 7 quirks one for all deku?

Hey but can I remind you that this art is shit and you should move to other, better series threads (like my nondescript ones) and don't forget cute and canon but also ebin midoriyaaaaa oh and the classic post ____ dekus/femdekus

Attached: tired.jpg (720x405, 29K)

Attached: twice final move.png (273x249, 71K)

>filename
Same user, same.

Attached: 1518570049276.png (438x498, 397K)

It's the same thing as meme magic.
Like someone says Eri will die in Mirio's arms, that person gets digits, and everyone goes wild.
Nobody actually thinks it'll happen. It's just good fun until a schizo comes along and says it's serious business.

>he doesn't believe in meme magic
user, you just don't know how deep the rabbit hole goes. Don't worry though, knowledge will arrive eventually, even if it takes you a lifetime.

Attached: 1466314461903.png (1343x342, 169K)

I have nothing but respect for the dubs, but if a way is found to save Toga and Spinner lives for some reason, this user is right.

somewhere a tulpaposter sneezes

nice

Attached: Haha.png (810x1038, 1.44M)

Different user but mememagic is real. It doesn't work where some random user gets digits and everyone goes wild, that's not mememagic. It has to be a collective whole sum of anons believing in something, and them out of nowhere they all get digits on their post, and then anons reply to those posts and also gets digits.

So say for instance, /bnha/ wants the ending of my hero academia to be Naruto level where it destroys the fandom for the lols. Almost all of /bnha/ have to want that and if they do, digits will fill the threads up. Mememagic is an interesting case.

We're not Orks user.

No user, you don't trust yourself enough. It isnt a collective, it is literally yourself.
The collective mob mentality makes it easier to believe, more reasonable. But it was always you.
It has always been you.
Unfortunately, you won't believe it, so you won't practice it either but if you really wanted to know the work behind all that meme magic you'd see search for it yourself.
And trust me, the answers will come no matter what.

speak for yourself dum humie

Attached: mekboy.jpg (426x658, 120K)

Speek for ya self humie

What do you think of their official color schemes?

Attached: Tengai, Rappa, Mimic Official Color Schemes.png (174x191, 39K)

why he cum color

Didn't expect Rappa to be blonde but it's good

>It isnt a collective, it is literally yourself
This is true. See, some people think we're crazy but this shit is an actual thing. It's like telling yourself that you will succeed, something good will happen but you have to always think positive about it and want it. So you're right about it just being yourself user, this stuff I've been doing my whole life, I just never researched it nor thought too deeply into it. It's nice to come across another person who knows about it.

>more light skinned characters
garbage

Attached: heresyy.png (296x333, 133K)

>Why are Yakuza members not all darkies?

Attached: kek.png (870x351, 247K)

It is a wonderful, incredibly thing specially when you've put it into practice and you see so many unlikely things happening, but damn is it hard to control sometimes. Your energy just gets drained after you open up to this during certain events, and meditation is mandatory to go back to your regular self. May has become a dense month after the full moon in scorpion. I've been feeling rekt for days for no reason. .
Anyways, if you want to look more into it look for the stuff in pic related.
Good luck.

Attached: 3545922431.png (764x744, 176K)

If you're looking for the official term it's the law of attraction or manifestation. There's many resources online and it's quite effective. I've managed to get my ideal partner, money, and a booming social life with it.

Aaaand I love deku

Attached: 99cbb.jpg (564x796, 57K)

Attached: cute.png (195x204, 49K)

>black guy with dyed blonde hair girl
there's no way this was an accident

Notice her nose, too.
Hori has been doing research or he just uses Yea Forums too much.

>Rappa's long flowing mane
Love it

pretty good.

Attached: Rappa.png (418x300, 146K)

>"7/7 (Sun) #ヒロアカ tickets for the general purchase of "Ultra event" is #ヒーローフェス now available! May 26 (Sun) 23:59!
On the day, the original readings by 14 voice actors, SP music video screenings from 1st to 3rd period, and special video screenings and highlights of the fourth period of TV anime!!"
What do you guys hope to see in the next Season 4 footage, images and PV?

Attached: D7KXctIU8AETIEq.jpg (750x760, 145K)

I wanna hear Eri's cute loli voice

Rappa SASUGA

You're slobbering over the wrong boy I see. Its ok though, I got you covered

Attached: D6CwWj0U0AEPDSV.png (1200x848, 218K)

>muh meme magic
list off as many BnHA happenings that happened due to meme magic.

This is in three days. So soon.

You will see

>Extremely insecure
>Autistic
>Always contorting his face into the ugliest expressions
No thanks

Attached: Spinner.jpg (600x698, 99K)

Sadly no. The tickets for the event happening on July 7th are on sale in 3 days.

that absolutely no happenings happened in BnHA due to meme magic in the time that it has been serialized.

The most recent one from memory was the appearance of that Shroomji child in one of the season 3 episodes
I don't think there's been a more successful investment than MushroomCoin

Attached: 1535362133716.jpg (215x271, 21K)

>that pic
if only you knew how bad things really were

Attached: 2lips.jpg (548x556, 28K)

Such nonsense, I too thought that Bakugou was ugly as fuck but soon changed my ways. He is tsundere, there is no doubt you hate him cause of the way he's treated your boy but he is turning more dere towards him. His ugly expressions will grow on you deku user. Just try and give him a shot once the moment comes

Attached: DtDOGusU8AAkEAJ.jpg (1200x860, 139K)

>shipping

Attached: pianocat.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Attached: holy fucking shit.png (151x112, 23K)

cease.
make them stop.

Attached: 9139e48d5c4d4470dbe0076ab31b0424[1].jpg (724x971, 468K)

Pretty obvious he's a regular here

Attached: 1557476668766.png (868x710, 531K)

lol no

>that ginger boy got to see an endless sea of Femdekus and FemBakus
life's not fair bros.

imagine the smell

Okay, that's actually pretty clever.

Yeah, that poor kid didn't do anything wrong.

I don't care about Deku

Whoops, that's not you?

big nejires

Attached: 1538336435916.png (1920x1080, 990K)

>TFW punched so hard you turn into Stain

Reminder that in the Hero academia universe you can train so much that you can hit harder than people with super strength and move faster than people with super speed.

Unless your mom doesn't encourage you. Then you can't train at all.

Getting launched out of the ground at mach 1 speed probably helps.

what do you mean he uses the acceleration from getting clipped out of the ground to fight
plus he's probably got that nightwing/deathstroke "peak human" physique

The fact that his arm doesn't break when he slams into Iida at mach 1 speed is also pretty superhuman.
Maybe resistance to extreme speeds immediately after deactivating his quirk is just a necessary tertiary power.
Maybe everyone with a quirk has little tertiary powers to avoid killing themselves, which explains why they can be so strong and fast despite that not being part of their quirk.

It really isn't. It's a fucking pun.

It's probably the same thing with Bakugo. Using his explosions to launch himself through the air but the recoil of such a blast doesn't dislocate or outright blow off his fingers.

>Maybe everyone with a quirk has little tertiary powers to avoid killing themselves
Hey, this also fits with Deku destroying himself every time. He may have OfA, but his body has never developed a quirk failsafe.

Doesn't really explain All Might.
Unless he's just so jacked that he doesn't even need a quirk failsafe.

I like to think that if your quirk requires you to have a high resistance to impact (i.e Bakugo, Mirio, Iida), then your body will naturally develop this resistance due to the quirk.

It also explains why Chitose would die from a high fall, seeing as her quirk would never require an sort of impact on her body and therefor she didn't develop a tertiary resistance.

And again, if Dabi is Touya, it explains the scars as he somehow inherited his mother's natural cold resistance instead of his father's heat resistance

The guy was like 7'5 and 400 pounds without a quirk, I think he's good to go

Attached: 1554244996561.png (2000x2000, 1.16M)

Does gigantism not count as a quirk?

My autistic wife is so damn cute

what a weird combo

They were all the same character in the prototype.
Ochako inherited part of the design and the role as the main female lead.
Yui inherited part of the design and half of the quirk.
Mt. Lady inherited both the real name, hero name, and half of the quirk.
Yui deactivating her quirk by touching her fingers together like Ochako seems to be a reference to their shared origin.

The prototypes and end result.

>Those nuggies
And Shiggy is approaching at the speed of sound.

very fast neet at incredible hihg speed

>Yui is an autist
>that giant straw

Attached: chris straw.jpg (233x204, 13K)

Attached: 1551856770624.jpg (1920x2626, 849K)

>decuck selfinsterters

This image is hilarious. I love that the JT arc rolled around and the artist probably just said "fuck it why not"

>artist
*autist

Attached: RISE UP.png (680x907, 496K)

There's very little difference.

For a second there I thought Jirou's legs were Ochako's and that Ochako's legs were bent at 3 angles.

And what's wrong with that, motherfucker?

Attached: Apoo.png (1280x1236, 1.65M)

Having triple jointed arms is perfectly normal, but what kind of freak of nature has triple jointed legs?

Attached: 1547953245640.png (500x720, 220K)

Does Deku ever visit his dad in prison? Does he secretly resent All Might?

He doesn't recognize him because AFO has no face.

Sauce? I've tried every search engine there is

No, humans are generally just stronger and more durable in mha.

That's not how ties work

Remember, Shishikura goes to Shiketsu High School, not UA. UA's entrance exam consists of fighting robots; which Shinso would be bad at. We don't know how Shiketsu decides on who to accept.

Even so his quirk seems like it would be possible to hold robots and count as a capture/disable

Shinso? He needs people to respond to him for his power to work. Even if he can control electronic 'minds', the battle robots don't make verbal responses. Although they can talk.

I was talking about Shishikura, should have clarified. assuming they have a similar entrance test

Goddamn. Both shoco's art and the translation are fucking kino.

Attached: The_face_of_god.jpg (876x758, 409K)

This theory is so basic

Delete this.

Post this shit on you fucking degenerate scum

that's just shonen in general

>AAAAHHHHH ALLMIGHT SAVE ME

Attached: 100 TiIMES.jpg (925x636, 355K)

>Hey hey, lets get some Yea Forumsermin to come on over thinking this is a neat place to vapidly shitpost
>ecksdee! lole!
Kill yourself faggot

Stop faggot, move to your containment board. No one wants to see your sewage

Did you misquote?

Should Deku's father turn out to be, not AfO, but a plain, freckled, middle management type who actually IS overseas doing God knows what and only comes home occasionally, the pandemonium on this board will be noteworthy.

No. You've just told a blatent shitposter to advertise itself on Yea Forumseddit, of which the first place any prospective Yea Forumsermin will come directly here. Use your thinking brain and think think thunk that perhaps it belongs on /trash/, /d/ or /y/ where it actually belongs/

I linked him to /y/ you fucking speedreading moron

Lmao owned

>No. You've just told a blatent shitposter to advertise itself on Yea Forumseddit,
Buddy you need glasses.

I need to go to sleep. Foorever. After one final game of sudoku.

Attached: suicide sl.webm (960x542, 2.75M)

>Accuse someone of linking to Yea Forums
>Post Yea Forums gif
Don't bother coming back

>gif

Who is the speedreader now?

Jesus where's the spoilers!

4 and a half hours, most likely

who?

Guess I'm sleeping then.

John-chan's body is his original body. He's just missing everything below his waist

Attached: 1548813625789.png (1476x753, 658K)

ULTRA based and honeymoonpilled

Attached: 1518081363581.png (853x680, 203K)

I thought the Alpha Factor that gives you powers is also what improves your strength/speed etc

What's HE up to these days?

Attached: 1535925168117.jpg (800x1131, 386K)

I still think Mirio fucked up not getting her a candy apple after hyping them up that much.
Mirio is such a fucking failure.

Pretty much what everyone assumed, no?

Attached: DUCWatbVMAUYega.jpg (1200x900, 162K)

Working a part time job while continuing his studies in order to afford the one bottle of shampoo and conditioner per day he needs.

deku is such a good boy

ITS NOT EVEN DEKU'S LOLI
Deku is still full time in school and fought a villain on the side but he made sure there would be a candy apple for her
Meanwhile Mirio got nothing else to do right now and he just didn't. Fuck man. Its his loli. He should take care of it. Its not like Mirio got anything else going on.

Attached: 1556736038192.png (632x354, 328K)

Don't you think by now more of the students would be on a first name basis by now? They've known each other for long enough and a lot of them consider each to be a friend or close.

Kaminari started calling Bakugo Kacchan didn't he?
Iida is way too serious to ever go to first name.
Todoroki has the 'tism.
Ochaco is too shy and too much in love. Everyone close either uses first names or has a decent explanation not to.

Glorious bird killerwhale lion thug!

>Tfw you will never be a 2.5m mog-machine

Attached: 1557439727624.png (576x388, 228K)

Only the girls do this. Besides them, Kaminari calls Bakugou Kacchan sometimes. And there is Tsuyu who wants everyone to call her Tsuyu-chan.

Keep in mind, in Japan, calling someone by their first name is a BIG step forward in intimacy. It's not casual, and if done in public, stands out like a neon sign at midnight. That's one of the reasons Froppy's "Call me Tsuyu" requests raise such eyebrows. When Deku finally says "Ochaco", that will be a red letter day.

How old is All Might? Since he received One for All when he was like 15 and fought Nana's grandson, he's got to be pushing his 70s now, right? But he really doesn't look like it.

To add, Ochako calling Deku, Deku.

Pushing at least mid fifties.

Reminder that most of class B are on a first name basis

Attached: kd.png (1122x1739, 486K)

So long as it isn't Tetsutetsu

Attached: 1557922462615.png (270x838, 236K)

>2.5m

Thats Fatgums size, remember the fact that Rappa was CROUCHING while pummeling him. If i had to take a educated guess Rappa is sitting atleast at 2.8m

Attached: 1541039630293.png (1284x588, 141K)

At this point Rappa is just approaching Gamagoori status.

He has one size: Bigger than you

Attached: BrutalSIZEMOG.png (823x677, 284K)

It's gonna be this generations Shakespeare. And you're gonna sit there and like it.

Attached: 1556962107596.jpg (1280x869, 385K)

I can agree on him being Gamagori sized, that feels right.

Attached: Walk the Eri.jpg (1280x1486, 380K)

Why is he so cute?

Attached: 1558402694582.jpg (1440x1920, 283K)

"Ahem"

FUCK THE LEAGUE OF VILLAINS.

Attached: 07.png (598x608, 291K)

Gamagoori and Rappa crossover, everytime the scene changes focus onto one of them they get larger every time.

>Toga calls both Shiggy and Twice by their first names
What did she mean by this?

If Nana was around 20 years older than him All Mights is probably around 50-60s somewhere.

She does that with everyone.

What a slut

Realistically this play would be so incredibly cringy. It's some story written and directed by a bunch of kids with no prior experience

where's my sporty redhead

Attached: 1529342852640.jpg (437x431, 15K)

go back to the senko-san thread

>Scene constantly shifting between two characters, in the background of on the scenes are Rappa and Gamagoori
>Every time it switches back to them, they've both gotten marginally bigger

Attached: SubtleKek.gif (258x258, 3.98M)

You get your sporty redhead when I get my bubbly shortstack

Attached: 1535727332276.png (400x400, 318K)

Spoilers in 3 hours. Get excited

Attached: 19b911faa824201f8124a95f0ae297d46b2010b1b8a284c596f83b53c27e6103.jpg (1280x720, 386K)

Don't toy with me

Attached: 1558248871992.png (596x737, 14K)

Rappa getting recruited into the LoV when? We need a proper Rappa vs Kirishima fight.

Rappa would get himself killed by attacking Shiggy.

And unfortunately Shiggy doesn't have a 'rebuild' function like Overhaul did.

Maybe he could work on that...

After Rappa beat Muscular in the prison break, thereby by his ruleset having taken his position in the league.

Attached: 1537841873867.png (700x1000, 477K)

Don't we usually have text spoilers by now?

That is simply because Deku is the MC. You can't have a relationship between supporting characters that somehow impacts the story without the MC butting in so at least it makes the plot advance.

joining the lov would be so perfect for his goal

So will Deku be there at every step?

In the last weeks only barely accurate ones until based Spoileranon shows up later.

Nah, once it is stablished he won't be really needed anymore. After chapter 217 I don't think he will be exactly relevant other than getting mentioned or making cameos. It is funny to me, the Eri situation with Monona was there to let us know about her quirk, to mirror Deku's situation and to give both of them closure about the unstable nature of their power. Deku was the only character who was needed to achieve that, but for some reason Mirio was there as well.
Deku will be there when the narrative needs him to. Same with Kirishima and Bakugo, Deku had to be part of a very important moment between them that presented their friendship because he's the MC, and that had an effect in the narrative later so he was needed.
Then Todoroki and Deku. Todoroki's drama was unrelated to him but it wasn't until Shoto fought Deku that he could finally face his own issues and get better. Without him, Todoroki bowl wouldn't be the same but now it can work without Deku. I'm sure I can think of other examples but later maybe anyways, all important relationships will get there eventually.
Now chapter 184 showed us Aizawa and Mirio are busy with Eri, and Deku is in the "pop up every now and then when it comes to eri" bandwagon, and they have their own plot since mirio has to see how to get his quirk back and eri is his main option. I don't think Deku will be there with them every moment for that.

the League are better friends than the students, who are all autistic retards

True friendship is autism.

What is he up to these days?

Attached: Inasa2.jpg (500x496, 120K)

enjoying his provisional licence in peace

Deku appears everywhere to keep people in check.
Thinking of pirating that movie? Oh no better not, Deku might find out.
Cutting in line might be a good idea, after all you're in a hurry. Nope, you'll never be safe again.
You're about to crash a party with some friends? You might want to reconsider, Deku will send anthrax to you in a few months when you've forgotten all about it.
You're sure nobody saw you shoplifting. Wrong. Deku saw you and will kill you in your sleep.

Attached: 1523137084964.png (314x541, 104K)

Getting ready to pwn Deku and Shoto but job to Bakugo in the 2nd Sports Festival.

It has been one year since the Pro Hero arc started, how does the arc holds up?

Attached: 1536207714719.jpg (1918x1394, 819K)

It holds up well, really well.

Attached: 1556289377707.png (624x892, 153K)

Well he's a first year, so I imagine he's busy MOGGING all the guys and IMAGINING all the girls

Attached: 1535458736917.jpg (1787x1124, 315K)

best arc between Kamino and the current one

Getting ready for Joint Training Arc 2: Electric Boogaloo

B I G

Attached: 1535440298367.png (1481x1080, 640K)

Attached: 1536400461598.png (2165x1439, 2.52M)

I just hope he and Camie will team up with Baku and Todo after these villain battles.

>This is the eugenic master piece

>one of his quirks allows him to teleport

Shut up and post Inasa

Attached: 1538756994348.gif (540x250, 1.75M)

Attached: Chapter 218 - Last Known Sighting of Inasa.png (1080x1920, 1.58M)

Attached: EnjixInasa.jpg (587x533, 67K)

I can't believe inasafags were btfo like that.

Genuinely scared me when I opened it.

BURN ME DADDY!

Leaf girl arc when?

I'm laughing out loud in the middle of MickyD's right now.

Attached: DeepFryer_20190415_195937.jpg (719x1023, 26K)

I miss SoL

Attached: IMG_20190522_105151.jpg (2048x1536, 351K)

You saved this? Wack.

Attached: calamityman.png (473x637, 206K)

Literally me

Attached: 0.jpg (768x768, 98K)

kek

Reminder that her voice actress has cancer.

>eri daring to hold hands with the boys
Fake news, there's a reason why she only grabs clothes in canon

based Feels Good Man

Fun fact: the image of brain inflation means inflating your ego in Japan

>One Piece has already spoilers
>Black Clover has already spoilers
>Kimetsu has already spoilers
>Neverland has already spoilers
>Chainsawman has already spoilers
>Shokugeki has already spoilers
>WNL has already spoilers

Why do leakers hate MHA?

A fujo unironically ruined everything

OH MY AUTOGRAPH

So how would you fix this series then? Since you all hate it so much.

You're using this meme incorrectly.

have Twice be the MC

Have muh waifu be the MC

>Since you all hate it so much

Attached: 1556595548151.jpg (613x533, 107K)

More:
>character I like
Less:
>character I dont like

Attached: LISTEN HERE.png (1155x647, 428K)

this except unironically

recruiting his Shadaloo Dolls.

Explain?

Attached: Huh_Tennant.jpg (470x264, 13K)

the fujo who used to leak MHA spoilers accidentally leaked too much shit and either got her source in trouble or scared him into stopping

Basically, Twitter Fujo brags about having leaks, posts something (about the movie I think) way early and gets seriously reprimanded for it. A lot of leak sources closed up after that

Spewed around spoilers about the reveal of the second MHA movie and even tweeted it at the director of it or something, making sure that source is getting shut down.

And the other leakers clearly dont want to get in trouble either with MHA and due to that stay quiet about it.

In exchange the brazilians drop the chapter for us before normal sources get a hand at it for translation, so while spoiler thursday is kinda blown up we get in thread translation dump of that.

Arc is shit and no one cares about the manga

The store she was getting the leaks from got blacklisted.

Jesus christ. Of course these retarded degenerate fujos would ruin it. Probably the same type of fujo that hates Mineta but wants Bakugo to literally blow her up.

Why is it that BNHA attracts these dumbass fujos? They remind me so much of the worst of the Homestuck fanbase, I'm pretty sure that the worst fujos come from there.

Attached: 2513264653009.gif (500x265, 1.25M)

Speaking of which, Brazilbro should be dropping spoilers sometime in the next 40 minutes if we're on schedule
Just think it's weird that we've had no text spoilers at all

Its been 3 hours nigger where are the spoilers?

A lot of shounen have them, we just have a bigger following so you notice them more. If you ask around, I'm pretty sure a lot of anons will link it to certain shows ending and they transfer to us

>Brazilbro should be dropping spoilers sometime in the next 40 minutes
Lol what? More like 18 hours.

>Why is it that BNHA attracts these dumbass fujos?
it has the second biggest fanbase and hottest boys of any series in WSJ

Phone camera spoilers should come soon(ish).

Attached: 80.jpg (255x220, 30K)

It's 8-9 PST usually

8-9 PM*

Tell me we at least get some text spoilers soon

Attached: 1554574512524.png (435x350, 123K)

That depends on tripfags mercy

Attached: 兔子是最好的女孩.png (396x542, 85K)

I love it
But more Bakugo anyway

Mid fifties I'd say

>Just think it's weird that we've had no text spoilers at all
We had one on the previous thread which suggested (among other things) that Twice is going to pull out all the stops to save Toga, regardless of how much it costs him. Whether that is true or not, we'll have to see.

Should be, think last week we got the proper spoilers with the pictures around this time, no?

Till then, drop the finest Redestros.

Attached: ReDestro.jpg (865x760, 99K)

Yep, seems about right for a fujo. Not only do they have to go out of their way to ruin literally everything, but they cry about people sexualizing underage girls while constantly sexualizing underage boys.

Based Bakubro

Attached: 1548342140250.jpg (530x1024, 211K)

That would be in line with Twices character to go wild to not loose yet someone else after Magne was killed, Compress lost a arm, and Giran is a tortured hostage along with his waifu in a critical state.

Attack of the Clones is coming.

Attached: LiteralOneManArmy.gif (475x267, 2.94M)

>drop the finest Redestros

Attached: 1557392169293.gif (452x640, 2.07M)

We haven't had any text spoilers yet user, just look for the tripfag to know if they're correct

Attached: 1554104700662.jpg (945x1200, 168K)

s...sauce?

Thanks user, thats some unsettling shit.

Attached: 1543931796499.png (604x416, 184K)

I have been spooked

Attached: 1555307141519.png (674x605, 44K)

Just started watching this series, seems OK so far.
Got some questions about how the world works, like how do people deal with childrens tantrums in this world since a lot of them could easily kill people with their powers going out of control
but maybe thatll be answered later

Attached: 1555054699672.gif (499x395, 2.08M)

Attached: 1558269395835.png (371x990, 380K)

There's was a pretty hazardous tantrum/accident in universe. I guess you just.. eeh...

Attached: shiggydog.jpg (786x592, 146K)

If you want to know a little, they have quirk counselling and correctional courses for troublesome kids. A certain characters origin story actually matches your description too

How did Hori get away with this?

Attached: 1556220097133.png (1275x1113, 493K)

2 different characters orphaned themselves by accidentally killing their families with overpowered quirks

No

Ganriki Pony

Attached: Killme.png (559x570, 309K)

I love it, I just hate these threads.

Good taste

Attached: 1479507033223.png (854x766, 361K)

I don't get it?

Imagine

Attached: 4arms.png (408x705, 192K)

Imagine what? She isnt even a muscle lady so she can lift you with those hands.

I want to Hold all 4 of her hands at the same time, maybe even in public

There is no fixing bnha short of declaring almost the last 100 chapters non canon and trying again.

Attached: 1535678406842.jpg (700x900, 170K)

fuck off kira

Quirks normally don't manifest until age four. By that time the Terrible Twos are long over and children will look to their parents for guidance on how to deal with strange new abilities. Also, quirks often come in small at first and grow over time. Bakugo could make little explosions when he was young; now he can make big ones.

There are exceptions. As you'll find out. And they can be... deadly...

Four armed is forewarned.

Attached: D7QhZ6CUYAAwuKj.jpg large.jpg (1435x2048, 347K)

Dead thread
Dead hype
Dead manga

Attached: 0F7BA9C7-6F09-465E-AFE3-FF5E71B774B9.jpg (1174x1332, 263K)

Hori loves hands as well

Attached: 1556892643091.png (444x554, 330K)

>Souma gets spoilers, but MHA does not
My sides

The design would be good but those fucking shoulder gears shit all over it.

I hate whoever made this edit for making me kek.

pic related?

>Quirks normally don't manifest until age four.
Quirks don't normally manifest PAST four.
You can manifest your quirk at any point between being born with it or 4.

If only this arc came out 3 years ago when everyone still cared

Yeah this, the easiest example is the luminous baby that was born with the original quirk

*scratch scratch*
Kurogiri....
the spoilers are way overdue...
I'm getting agitated
*scratch*

Spoilerfag is dead.

You BCfags recovered after being blown out in the sales thread?

Don't bother responding to phoneposting serieswarfags user, that's poor form

Fair, but only if the Destro Army became the primary villains. Having the most interesting villains so far be the only ones who are actually allowed to die is pretty rude.

why are the spoilers taking so long
(*´д`*)

Nothing happens why do you want spoilers

>It’s that time of the week again
DEKU DIDNT TRAIN YUH
NOW HES IN A LOT OF PAIN YUH
BUT THAT AINT MATTER YUH
HE JUST GETS HEALED YUH
FORGOT HE HAS LEGS YUH
COCKWORSHIPS HIS BULLY YUH
DEKU DIDNT TRAIN YUH
HIS GIRL OBESE YUH
ASTA IS BASED YUH
DEKU SHOULD BE ERASED DAB DAB

>inb4 Dabi is Touya confirmed

What a nothing character.

Attached: 200.gif (350x200, 1.58M)

Because everyone already figured that out, Hori is going to drag that reveal for another 200 chapters

Autism, smells like Thursday

i have an idea for a toga offspring quirk

quirk name:homunculus

ability: by consuming the dna of another living being. the user can spit out an exact copy. however that copy will rot away more quickl depending on the source of the dna , for instance i f the user eats the raw flesh of another perso n the copy would last a couple decades, while something like a piece of hair will last only a couple hours

Manga mafia got me.

what the fuck does that mean

Attached: 1527701768290.jpg (464x590, 134K)

Can't you post something

Attached: chisaki.png (851x313, 96K)

Attached: 1545143979159.png (342x235, 65K)

user, are you okay? quick, count from 1-10!

Attached: 4.png (231x554, 76K)

Rip, no spoilers then?

nigger it's 4am please end my suffering

Spoilers

-Twice is overwhelmed by the clones
-Ice guy vs Dabi resumes
-Ice guy stabs Dabi
-Ice guy removes his hood and Dabi is shocked

>It’s that time of the week again
Dabi still fighting ice climber
Using his quirk roasts him from the inside out
Shiggy and Spinner still heading to the tower
Compress hears the rumble and marbles himself to wait it out
Cut back to Twice snapping and unleashing the clones
Can Twice save Toga?

Attached: Spoiler.png (600x339, 346K)

you're already Australian, you're suffering can never end

>Parka jobs
Meta Liberation jobbers

is it me or do some of those kinda resemble the brats from the kindergarten that Bakugou and co. had to deal with?

Attached: think.png (232x137, 14K)

>Fake spoilers are better

Attached: 86687786.png (248x216, 35K)

>posting fake spoilers just after the real spoilerposters shows up
for what purpose

Attached: big head toga.jpg (620x859, 125K)

I dont know why I expected anything better, Liberation army are literally useless

obviously it's fake spoiler time
the best time

You are not the first
I remember a screenshot where someone connected several of them to the kids

not at all. you and the others are reaching for places that don't exist.

Attached: 16.jpg.png (897x1300, 269K)

>Falling for fake spoilers
Imagine not being able to tell a trip from a name

>has trips on one seconds
>but drops them when posting the actual spoilers
I don't buy it nigger.

almost believable but a little too much happens
the real pace is slower

>Cut back to Twice snapping and unleashing the clones.

HELLO ME, MEET THE REAL ME.
AND MY MISFITS WAY OF LIFE.
A DARK BLACK PAST IS MY MOST VALUED POSESSION.
HINDSIGHT IS ALWAYS 20/20.
SPEAK OF MUTUALLY ASSURED DESTRUCTION?
NICE STORY....TELL IT TO READERS DIGEST!

Attached: Dl9ECzvU4AAASS2.png (700x1079, 566K)

it's just a case of the ol'copycat user on wanting to goof some tards desuarchive.org/a/thread/181671536/#181681290

I wouldn't be surprised if those kids were taken and made into Nomu. I don't think it's the case desu but I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest.

So we should not expect any spoilers anymore? What did spoilerfag even means with mafia got him? Did his source got caught or some shit

>Compress hears the rumble and marbles himself to wait it out
based compress letting the psychos kill eachother

Shut up cunt, god bless all that is true and blue

chainchomp-kun a best

Daiz got him.

Fucking explain yourself already you prick

Here's your spoilers bro!
Chapter begins
Yami and Charla are hiding in a black ball
Charla is healing his arm
Cuts back to Wevil and co
Asta is geeking out over Lumiere
Asta notices Secre
Lumiere takes Secre to Licht
Secre fixes Licht
They go to Asta and co
Licht hugs Patri and Patri begins to cry
Lumiere and Licht vs Wevil
Lumiere throws a light sword at Wevil, Wevil dodges, Licht appears behind Wevil absorbs the sword, and they both hit him.
Lumiere stabs Wevil
Wevil uses a spell
Takes off Lumiere's arm with a pitchfork
Wevil is about to attack again
Yuno throws Asta at Wevil to block the attack
Wevil is pissed
Licht and Secre are surprised
Chapter ends

Attached: 1555669275815_0.png (543x580, 363K)

I don't think that'd work timeline wise. This happened pretty soon before High End attacked right?

Yeah, the High Ends got to have already been finished as in putting the quirks in by AFO before Kamino.

FEELIN PARANOID, TRUE ENEMY OR FLASE FRIEND?
ANXIETIES AFFECTING ME, MY HAIR IS GETTING THIN
I'M IN TROUBLE FOR THE THINGS I HAVEN'T GOT TO YET
I'M CHOMPING AT THE BIT AND MY PALMS ARE GETTING WET

Attached: 12-13.png (1836x1300, 1.09M)

Drop the bird lewds or I shoot.

Attached: 1556139517492.png (271x626, 195K)

that's not how tripcode works

>Making thread with bullshit spoilers
>Linking it
Nigger what the fuck are you doing?

HELLO ME....ITS ME AGAIN.
YOU CAN SUBDUE, BUT NEVER TAME ME.
IT GIVES ME A MIGRANE HEADACHE THINKING DOWN TO YOUR LEVEL.
YEAH, JUST KEEP ON THINKING ITS MY FAULT.
AND STAY AND INCH OR TWO OUTTA KICKING DISTANCE.
MANKIND HAS GOT TO KNOW HIS LIMITATIONS.

Attached: 1558030489592.png (500x500, 392K)

here's your spoilers bro:
ice dragon fight continu. completely overwhelm dabi. then some bystander look, confused.
"what are you doing" he says, and then you see a page where icedude was impaling Curious all along.
Dabi has a faint smile. "when did you fall under the impression wasn't using kyoka suigetsu?"
chapter ends.

>188550812

Attached: 1554933771989.png (230x138, 25K)