ITT: Manga you own every volume of

ITT: Manga you own every volume of

Attached: boti.jpg (1721x2475, 1.3M)

time to reread that for the third time
thanks user

also the only physical manga I have. Biomega

Attached: DrMBE1gU4AEt4_h.jpg (2048x1292, 767K)

RuroKen, Buso Renkin, Death Note, and Patlabor.

Dragon Ball and soon Berserk.

>and soon Berserk
Spit my drink out.

Attached: 02.png (800x1144, 1.09M)

Kouya Ni Kemono
Apparently there's 15 volumes total, but only 9 on the Kodansha run. So I guess it counts.
That's a fucking lot

Attached: IMG_20190523_034914.jpg (1088x1088, 298K)

Girls Last Tour
Blame!
Fire Punch (soon)
Monster Musume (everything released)

oldfag here

Attached: 51Sng3lhgCL._SX334_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (336x499, 36K)

To tell you the truth, I don’t typically buy manga, I buy books. I’m not saying that in a snobbish way. I buy classics - Tolstoy, Gabriel Garcia Marquez, James Joyce, Tennyson, Rilke, Goethe, William Gaddis, Julio Cortazar, Ford Madox Ford.

But I put my HxH volumes on the same shelves as them. Proudly. There’s a feeling that resonates deeply with me - that the storming of the palace onward is capital-A ART. That the series’ main focus is to render humanity and nothing more or less. The way all the extremes of human nature are displayed in the Chimera Ant arc feels like reading a sort of contemporary Odyssey. It is epic in the original sense of the word -- something majestic that shines light on the nature of living.

Attached: IMG_043.jpg (4032x3024, 1.36M)

I have a complete set of this in my language.

I'm very sure there is no more than one Yea Forums reading this thread has this.

Attached: ajikko.jpg (300x450, 63K)

>buying manga

>not supporting manga that you enjoy reading

>My goal is almost complete

Attached: SnK.png (1093x1600, 3.38M)

This would be good bait if the basic premise wasn't so overused.

>CCS (classic one, without the Clear Card Hen, because isn't released yet where I live)
>Azumanga Daioh
>5cm/s, ilustrated by Seike Yukiko
>Solanin
Also some one-shot volumes, like those of Taniguchi Jiro (Gourmet and Kaze no Sho), and one of the volumes from Manga de Dokuha weird series (precisely The Brothers Karamazov adaptation).

Attached: 51QS4ZLoFkL._SX298_BO1 204 203 200_.jpg (300x421, 28K)

very soon Bakuman, managed to find volumes 2-20 at Value Village for about 3 bucks a volume, I ordered volume 1 separately and it's on its way.

Coanan

I'm always always buying complete setes from Japan. Way cheaper this way.
So, I have many complete sets.

Flying Witch

Attached: IMG_20160521_185223.JPG.jpg (600x939, 320K)

Is this good? been on my backlog for years

I got the box set a few months ago and got two volumes to read. Overall a solid read besides the romance stuff.

Muh flying witch nigga. You reminded me theres a new volume comin out next month. S2 when?

Rurouni Kenshin, Hunter x Hunter, Berserk, Vagabond, Monster, Welcome to the NHK, Goodnight Punpun, Biomega, Flower of Evil, Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer, Spirit Circle, Dragon Ball