What does Yea Forums think of Rikka?

What does Yea Forums think of Rikka?

Attached: 1550984901295.jpg (800x1163, 127K)

Hottest anime girl of all time, all the hot anime girls throughout history lead to the creation of her.

your dont need to spam all these threads

She's Yuta's cute wife

Should have taken a role in a super lewd ecchi boobie anime instead of silly robot stuffs.

Attached: 102342124412212.jpg (710x720, 44K)

I fear her.

Not even Hermione in Pussy Potter Trainer game would wear a skirt this short.

Attached: 9nKSSJ446.png (447x399, 25K)

Why nobody tell her her skirt is way too high?

*my

Poor man's Shiburin

Her skirt is too long

needs to go on a diet

based

Based and yutapilled
Seething

I think I want to thrust my dick between her thighs for eternity!

imagine cucking a lesbian

Attached: YH.jpg (986x741, 80K)

A meme character who only got popular because of ridiculously off model fanart.

Seriously, YOU tell us what will make you accept that you're not "triggering" anyone. That way people can explain it to you on conditions that you'll understand and agree to. Then you can stop being so obsessive and pathetic. Constantly making threads then replying to them yourself. No one thinks you're more than one person anyway. There is something extremely wrong with you and your obsession with random strnagers' emotions.

A godsend for thighfags like me. I wish this is the singularity - that from this point on thighs are the focus with which we objectify women. I wish to see in the future something along the lines of Qwaser but it's about thighs instead of breasts

mad

You have genuine autism that prevents you from understand social cues, and emotional responses.

You want to think you're making people mad, and literally nothing anyone says (or doesn't say) will make you accept otherwise. That is legit insanity.

mad

seethe

>l- look how epic i am! i- im just a cool troll who make u mad!!!!
No, you're just a cringy retard.

THE DREAM

Necklet, midget, fat

cope

I'll never forgive this show for killing off Ritsu and passing it off like its nothing.

Attached: 1545738450389.jpg (500x422, 50K)

thicc but i like borr more?

Attached: gridman4.jpg (850x1227, 102K)