mangadex.org/title/16069/tales-of-demons-and-gods
mangadex.org/title/24149/cultivation-chat-group
mangadex.org/title/12009/soul-land
mangadex.org/chapter/620274
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2 questions.
Is the main female older?
How many asspulls?

Main female retired, now there's an older S rank female all over him. And she's a smellfag.
Not many asspulls, just an MC who spends most time alone in dungeons.

From what I remember, there aren't too many asspulls outside of the regular "retard gains extremely overpowered abilities". The way he kills Ornstein is kind of stupid but eh.

wow this looks generic

>now there's an older S rank female all over him. And she's a smellfag.
I don't need something like this. It's either main female all over him who also is older than him or nothing, anything else is just unnecessary. Sounds generic, might see what they've done to overcome the nips

More like Artorias if you ask me

It's kind of generic yeah. But the art is pretty good.

Ah you're right, Ornstein used a spear.

Damn... manga is finished.

>Yea Forums - Anime and Manga
>Post non manga

Attached: 1445984560994.png (511x182, 15K)

it's a korean manga.

Surprisingly this wasn't as bad as I expected. I liked it more after Igris showed up. If it can stay away from the shitty "evil" villains it had earlier in the series, it might be decent moving forward.

They make a comeback in the later stages. Like around chapter 150~ of the manhwa but they don't stay for long.

Who's the artist for this anyway?

Attached: Grim.jpg (720x962, 232K)

So for who read the noveks or whatever?
Does he ever gain an equal?

I'm pretty sure his father is as strong, if not stronger, but obviously he's not really an enemy.

definition of manga

a Japanese graphic novel, typically intended for adults, characterized by highly stylized art.

Hory shit, fucking dropped. I don't care what sort of story is up ahead but this design for this person that seems like the main heroine is fucking garbage. Couldn't they have made her some tall hot onee-san? Why go as far as copy nips?

Attached: file.png (725x891, 692K)

based retard

>Does he ever gain an equal?
No, ranks are meaningless to him near the end of the story.

Yikes bro

She goes away user, she's there to make you think she has a chance.

God gookshit is so pathetic.

>main heroine

a hwat now?

boy you need to get off those girly moe moe kyun mangos

>reading this along with like 20 other rpg/gamelike/MMORPG manhwas
Send help, they're consuming me

>main heroine
The only thing the MC loves is killing monsters and the occasional human.

This is quite literally nip formula. Beta boy who has female that cares for him for absolutely no reason. There is no actually way she will go away only way she will is to give MC some room to grow but they'll meet up later. Fine, fucking tell me spoilers, does this bitch go away?

Attached: file.png (722x575, 558K)

She makes very few reapparences iirc. She gets ptsd from the angel raping her team.

20-30 chapters in she said she is retiring and she hasn't appeares since.

So uh, shit question, but where are all the chapters between 33-56? I can find up to like 30 no problem and clearly the OP has chapters starting at 50, but why can't I find the others?

Mangadex has them

Wooo, good chapter. But you're on the wrong board, this is for anime/manga, not gookshit.

This is a great fucking series. Aside from him becoming a necromancer it's been close to perfect.

Jesus, fucking Christ-sama, it is as I predicted. If she isn't dead or with a partner, her reunion with MC is inevitable

Attached: file.png (640x480, 265K)

> Why go as far as copy nips?
Funnily enough, this series keeps introducing female characters that obviously have the hots for the MC, but all of them are written out or were one-note characters from the start, so there’s never an actual harem assembled. I don’t think a Japanese authour would ever do that.
And yes, that orange hair one only appears in two arcs, and then goes back to her town no never been seen again.

Actual autism

And jaiminisbox.com/

In the novel the MC becomes hunter jesus at the end and goes back in time to save the universe and at the end he's just a lone secret vigilante, if there's anyone he fucks it's the smell fetishist S class girl

It is kind of boring. Chronicles of the heavenly demon is much better.

>back in time
Why?

Fine I'll give it a try.
kys
What is her name. If she looks like a mature hot onee-san I'll read right now.

Take this shit to >>>/kr/

I don't know how you can read this and see the "glowy light trails coming from eyes" shit for the millionth time and not want to kill yourself.

The same way you can look at the uwu moe eyes and not kill yourself

I don't really think you are using the correct measure for picking up a given series but here she is.

Attached: S class Fetish girl.jpg (727x1141, 105K)

you only see her in one arc past the initial mindfuck

she perma-fucksoff in a later chapter.

even smell-milf doesn't gain much traction until waaaayy later

he even ditches a hot demon qt in the demon castle which is coming up here soon.

>Found her
>She is younger than him
>waaaaay too short
Yep, off you go back to 'may read' folder. Sorry anons, I'm salty after I just recently was hurt by the fact that Esdeath didn't win MC bowl

>I don't know how you can read this and see the "Scouter reads X million power level." shit for the millionth time and not want to kill yourself.
>I don't know how you can read this and see the "Tomboy is actually pretty cute." shit for the millionth time and not want to kill yourself.
>I don't know how you can read this and see the "Summoned to another world but everyone hates me." shit for the millionth time and not want to kill yourself.
>I don't know how you can read this and see the "14 year old has a full time job writing" shit for the millionth time and not want to kill yourself.

I keep trying but just wake up covered in blood with no wounds.

Sounds like your fetish for tall dominate women is taking over your big head to me, dude.

honestly he's one of the better necros in manwha/manga, i like him a lot more than ainz

>Sounds like your fetish for tall dominate women is taking over your big head to me, dude.
Not really. Into older women, Leone from Akame Ga Kill will do too

dude what did your mom do to you man

Better than a thief or swordmans

Unlike you, some of us actually like cakes and onee-sans, anything else is pedo bait

user... I didn't want to be the one to tell you this but on average women are shorter than men.

Is there a non-machineshit translation of the LN out there

Everything past Ant-island is fucking unreadable garbage

everything past t

wow I fucked that up

Indeed they are. I've already stated my preference. The chinese do it pretty well, seems koreans can't deliver.

Attached: file.png (293x440, 192K)

novelplanet.com/Novel/I-Alone-Level-Up/Chapter-160?id=532066

they've been updating the old machine TL recently and it's pretty clean now

How must ToGfags feel? Constantly ridiculed and this comes out and everyone loves it.

TOG?

user what if I told you there are loli christmas cakes?

you mean Tower of God?

Art sucks and protag is sorta a bitch

I fucking love smug protags revealing their power level when everyone thinks they're weak, fav trope

Yeah tower of god. Art was best around early S2. Now it's deviantart tier.

>Art was best around early S2
But hell train to the 7ft cutie arc art was nice

It's explained that she cares about him because he tries his best even though he's literally the weakest, which contrasts with how she's B rank but won't step foot in any dungeon above D(?).
There's stuff to criticize about this series, but this isn't it.

It's fucking hands down the best part of any OP protag story.

Attached: 1554957613393.gif (443x250, 1.14M)

I'm just glad ToG is doing literally anything plotwise and Bam can think for himself. ToG is only rarely discussed because you get the shitposting inbred gooks who have a fucking RSS feed or some shit to alert them any time korean/chinese anything is talked about and not many people seem to read the series anyway.

My biggest issues with these manhwas is the HUGE pictures they do. I might have autism or something because it's so hard for me to read those pictures in that format.

Like how the chapter is one huge long image that you scroll down?

Yes, it's bothers the shit out of me

Chinese shill spotted.

It did take a dive.a lot of Manwha stuff has some sort of weird arrangement art-wise, I get the sense they share or switch around or some shit. I've read a couple that go down the shitter about 100 chapters in.

Only exception to this is all of their weird soap-opera softcore hentai which always keeps 10/10 artists.

I hear you. I download the chapter and read it through an external program (i.e., CDisplay) that way the image is broken up into pages. It helps process the events better.

I'm reading the prologue to this shit now because of you fucks. What are some xianxia manga/webtoons?

Wtf is this shit, it looks like a gaijin wrote it?

most Manwha is web-native thru Lezhin or Naver and comes like that

so does all the manhua coming out of wetoon

some manhua sites are better about it

I'm reading Novel's Extra right now and its actually pretty good. Along with City of Sin, Trash of the Counts Family and The Book Eating Magician.

Chink-shit surpasses smug into straight arrogance

Cultivation Manhua is a fucking trip. if that's the kind of shit they grow up reading you can sorta see where the Shills get their personalities from.

Attached: 1509596433755.png (2518x1024, 469K)

Tales of Demons and Gods is a personal favorite

22+ chapters on backlog too so it'll keep you buys for a while

Red Storm and Peerless Dad are gookshit but they're pretty fucking great

Chink protags never reveal their powerlevel or when they do it's right before killling the people they reveal it to. I'm exited in a couple chapters everyone is gonna know the MC's powerlevel

meant 220+ chapters. whoops

Whoa friends, I meant moreso in a visual format, hence manga/etc. I'm not currently looking for new xianxia to read in a predominantly text format.
>just finished book 3 / vol 10 of Coiling Dragon earlier
>already have Desolate Era top read afterward
>read all of Cradle last week
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Cultivation novels are hilariously retarded most of the time. These chinks are obsessed with "saving face". One novel I was reading (i think it was called invincible or something) and this guy literally walked around looking and acting like a bum but then when people called him out he overpowered them with his broken goonies and like this dude would murder you and your entire families with rape and crucifixion because you slighted him even a little bit.

Tales of Demon and Gods is on Mangadex, art is actually pretty good

mangadex.org/title/16069/tales-of-demons-and-gods

Red Storm and Peerless dad are both visual too

Kek that's perfect

Should add in shit like

>Cultivates to legend tier before even reaching puberty

>Strongest warrior in chosen clan instantly recognizes inherent talent, becomes lifelong servant and guardian

>Doesn't require divine pills to cultivate, manufactures thousands of them anyway

thanks for the link, it wasn't out yet on my app. do you guys think he's gonna be able to arise the orcs' leader or is he just gonna get the 4 guardians instead

Do you want me to spoil the fight user?

>Desolate Era to read afterward

see you in a month bro

Also
>Always courting death, never dies

mangadex.org/title/24149/cultivation-chat-group

mangadex.org/title/12009/soul-land (There are also many direct sequels to this out even though it is not yet finished.)

He was aiming to become a warrior or assassin, a necromancer's way more interesting and it fits in with the solo theme.

I should note that mangadex is WAAAAAY behind on CCG

>MC is notNaruto
>one of the more recent chapters in the manga he adds on notSaiyan armor
God dammit why can't chinks be original.

feng shen ji was tight

Attached: Feng_Shen_Ji_v3_ch079_p015.jpg (1907x1400, 996K)

The leader, since he doesn't have a mage DPS minion.

>solo leveling
>has an army

Attached: 1554396492500.png (3345x720, 2.36M)

Do you have that image where he says
>THIS IS NOT SOLO LEVELLING ANYMORE
Comedy gold.

Technically it's still soloing

Thanks for the recommendation.

how is this different to the other korean/chinese shitty shonens?

the female is younger than her, states so in the novel.

Pleasantly surprised I found a thread for this.
Is the manhwa a direct transliteration of the novel?
Is there ever a point where any character besides his father doesn't job for him?
The low-key smuggies and the eye contrails are kino

Can you tell me why, in the Ice World, the Hyakki King just kept repeating himself like an NPC?

I can't
I'm spee D. reading the novel right now

You could say the same about literally any manga. If you hate korean stuff then why are you in this thread in the first place?

One question I've had since I've been reading the light novel: he was able to form a party with the female demon noble during his climb of the 100 floor dungeon. If I recall the "system" said it would share his exp with her. I'm wondering why he hasn't thought to try it with a human yet, to see if he can take a C class hunter to B class or higher. Like with his little friend who is now the Vice-president of his guild.

Turns 3 of the guards into his shadows as well as many of the other orcs. Turns the leader into an elite shadow. Forgets about the one guard he planted in the ceiling.

Something to do with the system the mc is using iirc.

>want to discuss the manga
>LNfags decide to post spoilers everywhere

Get dabbed on nerd

Where can I read the web novel offline? Or at all? I found a couple of sites and I'm not sure which one is the best or official one.

Get fucked, you post in Yea Forums you better keep up at the expected pace. Which is WN / LN / Radio & Anime. Even if you let Manwha slide, this realm of discussion won't change.

Isn't this that one retarded novel with nationalism even worse than Gate?

Go type in web novel in google and the first few links will be good.

Stop posting this pointless immoral bug person gook power fantasy teenager garbage.

Stop adding more trash into this board. Thank you.

Yeah, figured. Thanks.

>red storm
fuck me I need to start reading that again.

you know very well that korean and chinese shonen has a very videogame-like structure, and female characters are basically harem-types who fall all over the MC, everything very basic-tier stuff, and dont even try to be original about it.

>and female characters are basically harem-types who fall all over the MC,

I think you're giving chink authors too much credit when they all can pretty much only do one type of girl.

THAT'S where this is all leading to? The fuck?

>if there's anyone he fucks it's the smell fetishist S class girl
nice

No

this manga is the equivalent of a guy jerking off alone in his room

it's awful but entertaining

just like jerking off alone in your room.

Dude you are literally allowing your fetish for tall women to take over your life to the extent that it decides what you do with your life.

I think you have a problem user, get therapy because this obsession is a bit too much and isn't healthy.

It does more than fit the theme. anymore is spoilers but you'll see.

yeah, they've added a ton of chapters since I paused on it. shit was great.

You like watching guys jerk off alone in their rooms? To each his own but that's some weird shit.

Novel planet is the most up to date with actual human translation

machine shit is still everywhere

It's better than japanese stuff of the same rank. It's colored AND drawn better. And no nakama shit and at least an attempt at world building. But yeah, it's shit.

I was expecting more after seeing people hype up this gookshit but it's just another OP protag power fantasy

Is the whole dungeon thing just like gantz? Like the "missions" are shit that is actually happening or bound to happen?

>He types this
>Then switches tabs over to his latest Isekai

Gates appear at random
Hunters association sends guilds to deal with each gate
Gate closes when magical power maintaining it is killed - i.e. the Boss.

They get more into the economics of it later in series.

Not even close to Gantz. Gantz had a thought put into it, all the madness was there for a reason beyond aesthetics, in Solo, however, it's just sparkles sparkles that don't affect the plot in the slightest. It's better than most japanese shit, but then anything is likely to be better than most japanese shit.

Is this better or worse than Legendary Moonlight Sculptor?

>1 month of build up for this fight
this better be good or I riot

it's not

He just stomps them

whoops spoilers

>Doesn't require divine pills to cultivate, manufactures thousands of them anyway
This is the best hah

I already binged this manwha and the LNs, but even as somebody who likes this trope a lot as a dirty pleasure, the MC becomes retardedly edgy and 2cool4u. He has entire countries and swarms of thots wanting to hop on his dick yet he hardly be bothered to muster a smile let alone interesting dialogue. The art honestly makes this manwha but by god is it good.

Recommend manga that do this trope better and have at least decent art pls.

god I love this dumb chuuni shit with amazing art

Author failed to raise stakes in any capacity. It won't be good in any way but "lol i lvled up a bunch i roflstomp you now"

it was more fun and thrilling when he was a loser. now its such a meme since he turned into a chad

should read blood and steel

chink wushu meme is worse than korea meme

Anyone's reading God of Highschool? It's pretty much the only gook series I'm following besides Solo Leveling

Attached: G002.jpg (487x868, 91K)

Holy shit, Knight Run translation is still barely clinging to life and had a new chapter.
mangadex.org/chapter/620274

The problem is he blows past every S rank in Korea and Japan in an instant. There needed to be a mini-arc when he was still at their level.

it was popular a long time ago but it became trash

This is the dumbest shit I've ever read why didn't they just shoot him

So are we gonna just let these threads become a regular occurrence?
And should I read this?

Attached: 2815BBCC-D525-4EC1-82E9-D7B411741C20.jpg (640x601, 35K)

We should resurrect Manwha/Manhua general from the 1000th time and actually stick with it

More and more of this stuff is showing up on Manga aggregators so might as well

>better than Japanese shit
>solo levelling starts a world crisis arc caused by ants in the next 10 fucking chapters
If you are saying though this isekai is better than the average guro survival Japanese themed manga, then you are right. But this series isn't special.

Smells like r/asianmasculinity in here.
Stop samefagging Kim

Manwha had a chance, and it's first wave was slut + ntr for the first month. Manwha are also very poor adaptations of WN / LN source material the majority of the time. If people derail fair enough, also fuck off if you don't want spoilers.

yeah but the author of that is a Hong Kong rich boy with a big dick
not an insecure korean fag who even had the well deserved misfortune of having his story drawn by yet another korean fag who traces Kubo's art every chance he gets
please don't mention FSJ again in a thread related to shit like this

feng shen ji was pretty gosh darn radical

Attached: Feng_Shen_Ji_v3_ch034_p002.jpg (1906x1400, 1019K)

why is this so big on reddit but nobody cares about it on Yea Forums?

Its on page 10 already, let it rest mr redditor

I stopped somewhere past 100, I think he went away to an island that they briefly went to earlier for training. Timeskip, eyepatch IIRC, the female heroine wanted to get married and he just forgot about it and another random new bad guy faction shows up

>tfw STILL no Poison Phoenix
only returners can heal my soul

Attached: 009.jpg (760x7000, 2.97M)

>actually implying that gookshit is better when garbage like solo leveling is absolute best they have

Cause secondary lurkers that come in from leddit think they'll have fun rubbing in a thread that doesn't belong here. Now the ledidiots go back because we spoil the fuck out of it since they wanted to 'discuss'.

>back in time
This isn't some shadow hearts bullshit where he's his own father or something,right?

It seems you and the other guy have reading problems

It was good. Loved how evil qt got away with everything.

What I like about this one is the fact that he doesn't get a trillion items and powers just to end up not using them.

>How many asspulls
He is the reincarnation of the strongest angels who was killed by his peers and then become the strongest demon. When he gains full control over his powers he can kill and resurrect tens of thousands in a second and make them stronger. That was still not enough to beat a single dragon boi on his own.

Attached: World ending dragon.gif (540x304, 1.81M)

EVERY CHEAT ITEM BEFORE HE STARTS CULTIVATING

what chapter is the current manga chapter in the webnovel

this isn't even his armies final form

His army is the only reason I read this. Their antics are the best.

wtf is this gookshit? mods

What is this gook garbage? This is Anime and Manga, not Anime, Manga and Gookshit. Fuck off.

TOG is miles better.

She stops existing after like 30 chapters. So does almost every other woman in fact. If you actually care about shipperfaggotry in fucking Lonely Masturbation then you're in the wrong place because the guy literally only does two things, grind and collect shadowbois like how a pokemon trainer collects pokemon.

Shadowbois are like the main reason I'm still sticking with the novel. The pure anger he felt when dragon godzilla told him that he can't work for him because he's been dead for too long was comedy gold.

Because the fuckers behind the system basically have everyone they ever defeated under mind control.

TOG is great and I wish we could discuss here, but you got retards who are ready to shit up any theads the moment they see it.

Nah, they just get stomped, the ogres aren't really a threat to him anymore, gonna take until he beats up a American Special Authority Hunter for him to face someone vaguely threatening and he still pounds the dude until he's in critical health.

Hated how the whole last 40 chapters of this was a longass fight against dragon satan, at least Pink Papa stayed great.

Does anyone read Unordinary?

Jay is such a faggot

Attached: Capture.png (921x926, 1.48M)

main female left long ago

I care about ships because I don't want to be reading something like 'muh loli body GF and oh, i'm not a lolicon' shit. Since this is Gook/Chink shit I expect a different type of main heroine, one that looks like an adult or is late teens than what the nips are doing.
To come back?

Pacing's so slow, fuck fuck fuck.

I do. Its decent.

>This isn't Solo Leveling anymore

I wish somebody would pick this up. This series is just too good to languish. Why did the official translations have to stop?

>To come back?
Hahahahahaha

Not him but only retarded newfags don't use spoilers, its etiquette, but what can i expect from chink shills. You cant be considered a person

Dragon Monarch was actually stronger than him in a 1v1, he would have won if the Ruler had not intervened, he also lost when he did 1v2 against Ice and Beast monarch but then he awakened his full power and raped them

you post like a bitch

Attached: time to go back.jpg (936x960, 302K)

Just read this today,it's actually pretty good.The art is good and the character isn't a cringe edgelord as some of you might be thinking

>gookshit

I just don't understand how this artist can't push out so much with this quality artwork in just a week time, EVERY WEEK.

Lmao this shit is no better than any isekai bullshit. In fact it's even worse because it's gook isekai bullshit

Attached: 1558216398282.gif (250x251, 532K)

Lmao i tought i was the only who read this shit

I'd say it's better simply because the MC isn't some NEET with a harem of women. Isekai in general are below shonen in how garbage they are.

Can't wait for the manga to adapt the Chimera Ant arc!

Unfortunately yes.
Absolutely not.

He could read it all in an hour, it's a fun read honestly.

>muh autist cold steel edge op mc
>better than a NEET

This shit is like a guilty pleasure to me.
It's godawful, the pacing is absolute dog shit, each page is nothing but a white square with 30% of its occupied space actually being art, and speaking of art it's probably the only redeeming feature.
But I kinda like it

Attached: 1556800502998.png (690x968, 900K)

WTF
SO BORING
FUCK OFF THIS SHIT

There's literally nothing edgy about him. He isn't killing needlessly and only eliminates his enemies. You're so used to shit that's like "if you kill him, you'll be just like him...!" which is flat out childish.

Looks good and shit at the same time.

>mad nip
Lmao

>Started reading this since Gookshills won't shut up about this
>Ended up getting disappointed after realizing that it is as shit like every MMO-Isekai series
How about you shill something that is kinda different like Unbalance X2 and Household Affair instead

Took the words right out of my mouth. Feel exactly the same way. It's not really that amazing but it's just a love letter to my inner 13 year old

I read the first two parts a few years back, don't remember shit. Huge power gap, ended up starting Part 3 and binging it because it was escalating just the way I liked it despite the WORD DUMPS. It was fun. Babbys first gookshit for sure

>shill

Found one

>Korea #1the novel
Dogshit series desu

Nothing worse than Coreawank. They can't even unite their own country for fuck's sake.

Unrelated question but is there any games with a similar mechanic like the nc has

Shut up bigot