Should I keep reading part 6 jojo?

I am a decent way into part 6, pucci was just introduced but it doesnt have the same charm as part 5/part 4, should I keep reading or should I just wait for the anime to come out for part 6 then follow the anime?

Attached: jolyne.jpg (640x800, 65K)

just drop it. it just keeps getting worse.

Why read something you don't enjoy just because other people like it, just drop it.

Skip to part 7. This is the only time skipping parts is acceptable.

Part 6 gets good 1/2 way through or 2/3 of the way through same with part 7.

Attached: 1547520096439.png (468x1200, 933K)

I wish Pucci acted more like a priest. There weren't many scenes where he talked about Dio's ideas or quoted him. It would have been interesting to see how Jolyne and Jotaro reacted to what was Dio's ultimate plan. I always thought part 6 could have been better if Pucci was a better villain.

keep going
if you skip parts then you're a tard

Attached: DY0wFrn.png (1153x1319, 1004K)

Wow fucking spoiled, I'm definitely skipping part 6 now.

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Based hairposter

What was spoiled for you? Do you even understand what's going on in that page?

part 7 is good from the start

>charm of part 5
LMAO

The end fights of part 6 are fucking wild

It's obviously an asspull.

I was really disappointed that the huge amounts of sexual tension between Jolyne and Pucci were thrown away with zero pay off. I guess Araki only wants to pander to the yaoi crowd.

Absolutely agreed, this nigga retarded. Part 6 is amazing and gets even better after the first half.

Attached: YouDied.png (78x81, 17K)

Part 6 is overall weaker than parts 4 and 5 but the ending is great.

How far are you? I didn't like it until they went out into the swamp or whatever. Then I liked it a lot.

It really isn't unless you're autistic and enjoy gaymes like RDR
SBR barely has a plot until volume 5

Really? Fucking yoyoma made you like the part? Thats a new one

The part that introduced foo fighters I don't remember if that was a swamp, it's been a while

Oh yeah that was a swamp too, guess that makes sense since its a great fight.

So I just finished Part 6. Am I correct in assuming that the universe at the end is the same as the one Part 7 is in? Pretty wild, though it's disappointing since that makes the first 6 parts invalid. Gonna read Part 7 now, leaving the thread before I get spoiled.

>am i correct?
No

>since that makes the first 6 parts invalid
they all led to part 6 and are unchanged by the reset, so not really
Also SBR is entirely predictable from beginning to end so there's nothing to spoil. Part 8 is a different story.

>SBR is entirely predictable from beginning to end
?

Only the people who got killed by pucci are different.
I thought of everything after part 3 is the final stories of the survivors of part 3.
Part 4: Joseph
Part 5: Polnareff
Part 6: Jotaro (at least the one we knew)

Attached: 1554107759925.png (325x516, 140K)

Ok, maybe not the return of The World, but everything else is pretty much par the course for a Jojo part
especially Gyro dying, which should have happened earlier

wouldn't exactly call that 1/2 of the way through for a 20-something volume arc

Parts 1-5 are still intact. Part 6 has been reset but Jolyne/Jotaro are living happy lives now (Jolyne not being a "JoJo" means that the feud between the bloodline vs Dio's influence has ended and she's free to live a life without such burden). Pucci is kill/wiped out of existence.

For me part 6 was that last thing in the way of Part 7, and I ended up loving it by the end. Hang tight.

For me part 7 was that last thing in the way of Jorge Joestar, and I ended up loving it by the end. Hang tight.

Retarded americans