3x3

Roast my obese ass

Attached: Anime3x3.jpg (3264x3264, 2.29M)

reddit the chart, did you throw kino in there for posterity?

Attached: 3x3.png (1836x1042, 3.88M)

Your mom

pleb

6.5/7
Mixed feelings on baccano
2/2
Don't be rude

Attached: 3x3..jpg (1316x1316, 187K)

Threw it in cause I like it better than almost everything else. Same with the other 8. Good stuff tends to be successful. Unbelievable

I also made an alt version. Let me know which one you prefer if you want.

Attached: 3x3 alt.jpg (1316x1316, 154K)

>nushonen shit
>"classic shonen"

wtf

Attached: 3x3.jpg (1200x1200, 337K)

Baccano can be a bit slow. What's interesting is most people think it's super tight, but I like it more for specific moments than its overall writing. I know guru, k-on, ranma, ?tutu?, and kare kano, but what are the other 4?

Didn't you know hxh isn't classic and hero aca is

straight from mal top 10
bait chart
generic waifubait in moe design
based
fateniggers have the worst taste on Yea Forums

Attached: 2x2.jpg (2398x1299, 1.72M)

Are three of those fate?

>what are the other 4?
azumanga daioh, flip flappers, card captor sakura and doremi.

Literally only one of those cracks mal's top 10, KLK is hated by as many that love it, and no one cares about kino's journey

Sakura curbstomps madoka

2/8
7/8
3/4
0/9 on principle

Attached: natural beauty.jpg (900x900, 543K)

Top Left: Presage Flower
Top Mid: Lost Butterfly
Middle Right: Carnival Phantasm

Attached: orsomething.jpg (770x772, 197K)

watch some pre-2010s anime

I know 6/7 but what are the rest?

ThEy DoNt MaKe GoOd AnImE aNyMore

Already replied in another thread, but whatever
5/9 ~Baccano -Toradora
4/6 +RahXephon, Kyousougiga, Zettai Shounen ~Kaleido -Clannad
5/7 +Sakura, Kare Kano. Can't bring myself to watch Guru Guru
cute
4/4
7/7 +Rem

Attached: Soredemo.jpg (3180x2160, 2.73M)

5/5
3/3
2/2

Attached: 1550964328942.jpg (920x920, 332K)

I hate it
I don't like it
I like it
I hate it
Wow, nice, you like those movies that everyone else likes.
It's okay
I like it
It's okay
I don't know how to feel about this.

Attached: 11% Less Shitposting.jpg (908x908, 330K)

What exactly is wrong with my taste?

If we could roast your obese ass, we could feed all of Africa

Attached: Black.jpg (640x941, 63K)

Nothing. Wrong taste is like a married bachelor.

Hate ttgl and klk but love lwa?

inferno cop and dead leaves. niiiiice

Thank you

9/9

8/8

8/8

-1 Fate/Zero
-1 Fate/Stay Night
-1 Re;Zero
4/7

7/7

6/6

5/5

-0.5 Durarararara
-1 The Girl who leaped through shit
-1 Eaden of the East
6.5/9

9/9

Attached: 3x3.jpg (2800x3000, 3.82M)

>Hate ttgl and klk but love lwa?
Not him but I like those shows and dislike OP's grid.

Hot

Thot

Great taste
Bland gook taste
I think BL would have been better without the romance story
Classic Yea Forums taste
Very good
>-Clannad
It's Kanon. +Hanasaku. Shinobu's backstory was a drag imo.
~EoE x2
Pretty good
Good
You even got that reddit schoolgirl snark.

Fair, that's only 2/9

You might enjoy steel ball run, one flew over the cuckoo's nest, and summer wars, if you haven't already tried them

I don't have Fate/Zero in my 3x3. Both sabers are from Heaven's Feel, parts 1 and 2.

Not an argument. Board the heli, boy

>It's Kanon
I always mix them up for some reason. Still a negative tho

Inferno cop is the best fate franchise character

watch some more interesting anime, bland taste with no personality
hate the presentation not sold on the shows, some are ok/good
i prefer the alt but the site ur using to make this is ruining the image quality both ok grids
realta nua is the only fate ai like and even that sucks, nasu's chuuni doesn't translate well to anime, feels far more embarassing than text and goofy effects
i also like cel movies, there are some cool digital ones too
all good girls from cool anime, i prefer aiko to onpu
rare taste, the dai mahou touge op visuals stuck with me since i watched it but i really dont remember much else except it being p hit and miss for me
the top image is a little saturated but overall this looks cool, there's not 9 anime though im afraid, i like most of these but i think bake and kizu are a lot better than any other monogatari parts and i think that image is from series second season but i could be wrong
weird grid but i dont hate it, theres a few anime i dont like though
cool, i'm pretty sure top right has changed but i don't remember what was there before, either way it's nice to look at and i like most of the anime and lum is sexy, i'd also like to add that dennoh coil is great i love that show but i forget about it a lot
i really love ryukishi07's art even if on a fundamental level it sucks, theres a lot of charm to it, anime/movies on the whole is pretty good

i've a lack of braine lol

Attached: 3x3.png (770x770, 806K)

You're tastes are pretty basic but you're not pretentious so that means you're an alright guy.

4/7
OH NO NO

Attached: 3x3 a.png (900x898, 1.9M)

That's a very unremarkable shot for bubblegum crysis

>kill la kill has no personality
>jojo has no personality
>cowboy bebop has no personality

ok

My tastes are basic because I've pretty much only seen pretty well-known stuff. I'm interested in looking for more. Any recs?

k-on +1
idk
idk
kimi no todoke - haven't seen
made in abyss +1
idk
idk
howl +1
perfect blue +1

i meant you, not the anime

my what personality you have
is this yours, per chance?

Attached: posturing.jpg (3264x3264, 2.51M)

Go back to making videos

no i posted it right bellow my long comment

They always have one

Why the fuck would you pick that Jojo part? Not even a 3 hater but 1/2, 4, and 5 are all miles better than it.

shocker, i like 1 of the 9 anime you've arbitrarily decided only poseurs could like

3/5
3/3
7/7
1/4
2/2
6/6
4/5
3/3
4/6
4/4
>anime
5/7
>anime movies
5/6
6/6
7/8

Attached: 3x3 taste.png (900x900, 1.59M)

4/6, not bad but watch more anime

2.5/3, flipflap was a mixed bag for me

2/4

cute/funny

4/4 but pick better images

Attached: 3x3.jpg (900x900, 259K)

6/7
5/7 fuck waifufags
2/4
4/4
6/7
4/7
5/5
9/9
7/8
>Idées noires in western comic
extremely based
3/3
5/6
7/7
4/5
3/3

Attached: anime 3x3.jpg (3264x3264, 2.09M)

You changed the images, but it still looks pretty bad. Try acquiring better aesthetic sense. Maybe look at a few paintings or something.

I consider jojo one series so I just picked the most well known part. I would probably pick 7 as my favorite, but my grid is anime only.

Any recs?

8 isn't an anime pretty sure its canadian

I'm not just trying to make it a e s t h e t i c, I'm picking images that best sum up the series and what I enjoyed of them. The only image I really want to replace still is Madoka's.

>8 isn't an anime pretty sure its canadian

Attached: leiji.jpg (550x413, 47K)

Is nichijou there twice? What's top left?

top left is hidamari sketch

>Any recs?
There are already many grid itt. Just look for those that align more with your taste and try out the anime you have not seen from those grids.
Or you could keep an open mind and just pick a highly rated grid even if it doesn't look like something you would necessarily be interested in.
You could also pick a show just because the frame looks cool.

I stand corrected

Masters of Yea Forums who have seen both HxH 2011 and the original series, which one is better animation/story-wise?

If you liked One Punch Man you'd definitely like Mob Psycho. Same author so you're getting very similar humor but with less farce. It looks like you like adventure so maybe try out Serei no Moribito. It's mostly low fantasy that peaks higher towards the end. Gankutsuou is a great wild ride that's pretty accessible as well. It's based on The Count of Monte Cristo, only it's in space. The sci-fi aspects adds nothing to the premise but it's still a damn good show. Good luck.

99 is better quality, but hunterchads mostly obsess over the arcs that are not covered by that series.
You may watch 70 or so episodes of '99 and then switch to 2011 idk

I've seen mob and i'm a big fan. probably top 15 or so. gankutsuou almost made it on the grid

yeah i was curious if there was a point it wouldn't be too jarring to switch from the original classic series to modern

A metaphorical grid? It's not on your chart.

I'd say both are worth viewing, time permitting. '11 has better animation but '99 has better direction, so visually it's a coin toss. I will say i'm a huge fan of '99 soundtrack

and manga one

Attached: true manga 3x3.jpg (3264x3264, 3.64M)

Hence "almost"

as a shonentard, i'm familiar with op, jojo, and bakuman, but what are the others?

Yikes

Totally missed that important word. Have you tried Dennou Coil? Maybe Planetes? Both sci-fi shows, the latter being pretty hard sci-fi if you're into that. Most people walk away from them pretty satisfied. Sorry if I'm not branching out too far but you implied you hadn't seen much. Trying to throw stuff that's still well known but kind of different.

i know of both but don't know much about them. if they're anything like gankutsuou i'll be sure to check them out

1/1
3/3
7/8
2/3
1/1
1/1
3/3
2/3

Attached: 3x3.jpg (3345x2482, 1.83M)

They're much more grounded character stories. Dennou Coil's got more intrigue going on and a fun world that opens up. Planetes is more about how working class people function in a futuristic space age.

idk
k-on +1
haruhi haven't seen
idk
steins gate haven't seen
idk
fate haven't seen
watamote -1
nhk +1

is planetes anything like space brothers or infinite ryvius?

4/9
6/8
9/9
3/3
2/9

Attached: 3x3.png (1980x1980, 3.7M)

3/4
still need to watch tutu god damnit

I haven't seen space brothers, but it'd definitely be closer to that going off what I know of it. Planetes is more futuristic with a more a commercialized space faring industry and a lot of bureaucratic bullshit behind the scenes. Also, some terrorism.

Gonna try yura yuri tonight just for you user

you won't be disappointed

second season is the best

Depends on the arc. 1999 is generally better at everything but Heavens Arena and Greed Island. I'd recommend the manga, though, it's the complete experience.

I would like to have you guys as my friends.

Wassup Rikafag

Attached: 3x3 manga and anime.png (1817x914, 2.39M)

I would say the manga is the complete experience story-wise, but anime remains as a worthwhile watch until we get an official colored like jojo and op

Watch less anime, read more manga

Attached: manga.png (1100x1100, 3.4M)

Colored shit is for plebs. Great artists take advantage of black and white comics' very striking tool set, and qualities like Oda's dramatic use of full blacks are completely lost in those awful colored releases.

It depends if you ask me. I wouldn't want something like Berserk in color because it would fuck the art direction. But something like Jojo works because it's supposed to be flashy and flamboyant.

can't unsee the swastika

2/6
1.5/4
3/3
0.5/2
3.5/4
0/0
2/3
3/3
2/6
4.5/7
6.5/10
2/2
3/6
5/8
1/2
2.5/5
2.5/7
4/6
2/4
5.5/7

Attached: entry-level.png (1440x1080, 3.12M)

Source on bottom middle VN?
Was it rape?

>Was it rape?
Yes.
The VN is Gyaku Oudou. It's the story of a high schooler that gets a call from his long lost dad who goes 'heya son, haven't seen you after I impregnated your mother and fucked off to fuck the rest of my harem, so get this, I want an heir and to prove your worth, go establish a harem of your own'. And then your mother tells you that there's an underground BDSM dungeon for this very moment under the house for some reason and that you can bring any girl. There's a tomboy childhood friend, another close friend that gets bullied, a class president asshole that you want to corrupt, a loli, a big breasted girl and a gamer girl. It's great. And the best part is that the mother never gets involved in the entire story, no incest cliche. Just you and your accumulated harem. It zones into a very specific demographic and it pulls it off perfectly.

you all need to just be ok with being reddit. It doesn't mean anything more than maybe you have a normal understanding of anime. If you are happy and enjoy yourself, don't let people make you think they are better than you for watching more anime.
There are tired people here who see the same things every day, they're no better than a monkey for pointing out someone who likes an anime that most people like.

no if people like what I like then I'm not special

Attached: 1518972466751.jpg (704x1188, 134K)

But if no one watches what you like, are you still special?

Hey there's charts like these and the pretentious assholes, at least you're in the former

Sweet the colourful version is back. I like this one more. Better represents the anime.

Just as planned

Attached: nomohitler.jpg (470x683, 69K)

>Azumanga Daioh

REAL Taste Confirmed.

Who are you talking to?

OP I guess

What retard likes Fate for HISTORICAL reasons?

>BnHA
>Classic shonen
It's still ongoing.

also
>deconstruction
lul

Thanks bro

You are all like little babies to me.

Attached: art.jpg (900x900, 179K)

Boomer grid.

what's above akira?

Martian Successor Nadesico.

I'm going to need the titles for the ones left and right of digi chart and the two right of galaxy angel please.
They all look like shows I would enjoy.

I like comfy gay stuff that makes me go ‘haw haw.’

My brethen.

Attached: A836C6D6-709D-4F92-8BF7-AEB37BB17B2E.jpg (706x706, 192K)

Tenshi ni Narumon, Excel Saga, Nurse Witch Komugi, Dokuro-chan

Thanks chief

Top left and middle right?

Koi wa Ameagari no You ni, Cowboy Bebop

>Cowboy Bebop
Jesus I'm retarded
Thanks for the other one though.

Update was not disappointed. Cheers mate

Attached: web_main_2.jpg (800x565, 590K)

>don't let people make you think they are better than you for watching more anime.
This happens very rarely. Usually it's shitposter who feel the need to point out their experience with the medium. People only attack newfags if the newfag pretend to not be one.

>the top image is a little saturated
All of the images are saturated. Learn the meaning of words.
The reason it stands out are the shitty digital effects.

apologies, ive now learned what the word means

man H&H Circumstances just goes on, and on, and on.