Tatsuki appreciation thread

Attached: tatsuki.png (199x253, 82K)

>tatsuki please fuck my husband

Attached: 343-33.jpg (800x450, 49K)

If Ichigo doesn't want her, then I'll take her.

Attached: 1550007242839.jpg (736x562, 90K)

ichigo made a big mistake in not picking her.
tatsuki is one of the hottest tomboys in all of anime and manga.

how it should be

Hmm.. imagine Tatsuki as a gyaru, wouldn’t that be something.

how would that work?
i think she would make a decent gyaru but not one of the best.

NO. DON'T BRING THE DBSPIC AUTISM HERE.

what would tatsuki and ichigo's child look like?

>tomboysneverwin.jpg

>why do you insist on speaking lies

Attached: 009.png (850x1200, 230K)

God I would both worship and destroy this perfect tomboy. Why are the gods so cruel, does such a perfect thing exist in reality?

Attached: 6456457.png (1280x457, 303K)

kek

Why do mangaka almost always create more appealing side characters than main cast?

Attached: 343-10.jpg (800x450, 45K)

she had so much potential to be way more interesting than the love interest he did end up getting.

also i think it's because with main cast mangaka tend to make wish fulfilment characters, and side characters there for feel much better and more like real people than main cast characters

Attached: tatsuki shimigami.png (235x264, 105K)

I think a lot of the issue with Orihime is that they lobotomized her character as the plot progressed. She was a fun character up through the SS arc. I feel like she should have been trying to make friends and telling jokes while she was kidnapped. Instead she was just oddly holding out to be rescued which went against why she left in the first place so that everyone wouldn't be involved. They did try to bring her back in the fullbring arc, but everything aside from her interactions with Rriuka felt off.

Side characters I think have a lot of blank space, but enough personality for people to fill in the blanks. We all somewhat know how the side characters would react in specific situations. Tatsuki's personality though most likely would have outshined Ichigo's. Especially since Ichigo rarely ever had any real motivation of his own that wasn't for the sake of his friends.

Attached: editbhtsy_11_88_tatsuki_by_gairon-dbdktd8b.png (800x999, 1021K)

>make friends and telling jokes while she was kidnapped
Thats retarded, you are retarded

It would have actually made sense as to why Ulquiorra had a change of heart about her, and why she had some form of compassion or pitty for him. The way it happened there shouldn't have been any change in either person. He was going to yank out her organs and force feed her with a tube because he didn't understand friendship. There needed to be more interaction between her and the espada than what they had. At least with Loly; Orihime saved her life.

Attached: 3Id8.gif (300x293, 178K)

>armchair writers

Still better than anything Kubo could ever muster up.

Give me a break, wasn't Tatsuki gay for Orihime?

Cope

noticing poorly implemented character interactions which lead to asspulls vs suspension of disbelief "it just works" mentality.
All tomboys want to be bread; don't be fooled.

>armchair writter intensifies
You are just mad your waifu didnt get more screen time and lash out towards the perceived culprit

their suggestions are better than what kubo wrote
orihime was just a burden stereotypical damsel princess character for most of the series (her name literally has hime in it the Japanese word for princess)

and her personality only consisted of happy,sad,ditzy,and having big boobs.

Cope harder tatsukifag

How did I lash out at orihime, I like orihime. What I didn't like is how lobotomized her character became as the series progressed. She went from having a fun personality; to Kurosaki-kun~!

Attached: bleach_orihime0178.jpg (640x437, 31K)

See

>enter tatsuki thread
>Fucking armchair tatsuki fags cope
I mean fuck Orihime actually won. You don't see Hinatafags getting as pissy as you over having already won.

Attached: b_htsy_chapter04_by_gairon-d56lbba-page-022.jpg (3779x5342, 894K)

>You don't see Hinatafags getting as pissy
They don't. They laugh at losers getting pissy, like I am doing right now.

>All tomboys want to be bread; don't be fooled.
But she didn't care at all about Ichigo, she was always crying about "muh Orihime" so she was obviously in love with her. If she was bi she certainly didn't see Ichigo as breeding material.

shut up at least our girl doesn't look like a literal doujin blob mess in canon art work, of wait would you look at that someone turned her new design into a doujin, because that's what she looks like, a slut now.

Attached: cover.jpg (350x495, 85K)

>coping harder

i'm coping by laughing at what your waifu has become.

Attached: the state of orihimefags.png (681x334, 29K)

Seething

Tomboyfags are only one step above lolitsunderefags in shit taste.

no.
chuckling.

Attached: medium-athah-anime-bleach-tatsuki-arisawa-13-19-inches-wall-original-imaf9hdvgwefubua.jpg (832x624, 57K)

>being a cuck

Not him but you're obviously seething. And I'm not even a Bleach fag, just cam here to see a shipping battle. I'm very pleased so far.

I don't give a shit about the shipping, I just wish she was part of the main cast.

Attached: 1557437047117.jpg (700x1054, 65K)

>Himefags attacking other female characters and their fans again.

Like literal clockwork.

The entire point of the manga is the tomboy though so it would defeat its own purpose if she didn't

What exactly is the appeal of this tomboy? She looks 5'10 to 6 feet tall, weights about as much as 140 lbs and can knock you out with her fists. Her face looks fierce and there is barely any femininity.

If this is prime tomboy then I am getting off the boat.

>shipping battle
I mean that's all bleach threads nowadays.

we get it, ori hymen won the ichigo bowl, learn to cope like us tatsuki and tomboy fags have.

we knew our girl never stood a chance as soon as she got sidelined early for bigboobs mcghee but we adapted and learn to still love our girl and think and speculate about the alternate universe were tatchigo was end game.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 215K)