Made in Abyss

May 23 - 1st movie debuts in Mexico

May 25 - 1st movie debuts in Chile

May 27 - 2nd movie debuts in the US (26 locations so far) www.madeinabyssmovies.com/showings.html

May 30 - Volume 8 releases in Japan and new chapter

Do you like volume 8's cover? Who do you think will be on the back? On the spine?

Attached: D6rDSa4UEAcdiUw.jpg (878x1242, 241K)

Veko is so lovely and cute on that cover.

Attached: E19.png (205x269, 44K)

I want Nanachi to pee on my face

Hello, Brapnachi.

Attached: D53WUa3UYAEYDYK.jpg (1200x1200, 211K)

Would it be too weird if I go alone to watch the movie? Friends who watched the show are either cheap bastards or don't care enough to watch a recap.

Not at all. I think for anime movies especially you see a lot of lone viewers.

Probably, but who cares? There is a rather small niche audience for this kind of thing mostly all doing the same thing.

Why does Arizona get so many places? Even more than Cali?

Phoenix user here. No fucking idea. Not that I would bother to go watch a recap movie.

I think most people who watches anime movies go by themselves. I certainly wouldn't mind going by myself. It's just non-anime movies I would have trouble going alone. I skip those movies if my friends have no interest in going.

Wait, were they unable to get Fathom to show the movie or something? That's way less showings than last time.

Post the real cover

Attached: 7AC13BDB-08CE-4D01-B3EA-2C66F79DB78D.png (869x618, 806K)

at least post the finished version, phone poster...

Attached: Vueko_Full.png (951x665, 457K)

Leaked chapter. Don't click if you don't want to be spoiled.

Attached: spoilers.jpg (2448x3264, 1.18M)

I always watch these movies alone. I don't know anybody irl who also watches anime, at least no one who would go to a cinema for that.

the time is now

Attached: D3hiUUXV4AAJoN6.jpg orig.jpg (1440x2048, 665K)

>www.madeinabyssmovies.com/showings.html
>Closest to me is Oklahoma city

Fuck

I drove 4 hours to see it alone. Theres no way you'd top my autism.

They're still adding theaters. Like yesterday it was 9 showings, now it's up to 23.

Based user. Some Canadian here drove 2 hours and paid extra for the con expense just to see the 1st movie.

Apparently 2nd movie has more Lyza as well.

>Some Canadian here drove 2 hours and paid extra for the con expense just to see the 1st movie
Yeah that was me. It was a 2 hour drive each way.

I want chapter fifty two! I want chapter fifty two! I want chapter fifty two! I want chapter fifty two! I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it!!! I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want it I want it I want it I want it!

Attached: 0046-028.png.jpg (452x396, 87K)

hello midwest friend! I was really worried there wouldn't even be a showing in ok

I'm ready

Pretty based. Dunno if we'll be getting the 2nd movie unless there's another con.

>I'm gonna have to drive damn near three hours to Cleveland because I love this series so much
Well, I guess I do drive about that far from time to time to go to concerts and conventions so that's not that much of a stretch for a movie I really want to see. Hell I once flew out to fucking California for something so autistic I dare not mention.
So uh, this movie covering Idofront or what?

Attached: 1510934818888.png (647x643, 388K)

Wait a week or 2 to see if there'll be a showing near you. Not all the dates have been announced yet.

>May 23 - 1st movie debuts in Mexico
>May 27 - 2nd movie debuts in the US (26 locations so far)
fucking shit, what is taking so long
also:
>unsuspecting parents bringing their kids to see a movie about more kids spelunking

1st movie isn't that bad. The worst you get is that delver getting eaten, but you don't see that much.

I hope the theater that I went to the first one for shows the second. They had nice seats.

are mothfags maso gorefags? How do you reconcile with the reality that your waifu would severely mangle you at best, tear you apart at worst? Especially since your body would be like paper mache to her on top of her not really knowing how to be gentle. It's like giving a retard a lego sculpture.

she can't gore you if you're already in hugging range

Attached: 1554655442798.jpg (1000x1000, 191K)

if she hugged you in earnest your organs would spill out of your mouth and/or ass like the contents of a ketchup bottle. She is ridiculously strong and knows no discretion. Even if you lasted long enough to stick it in there's no way she'd keep herself restrained at that point, your dick and pelvis are going to be MIA in multiple forms of the acronym.

She really seems like the kind to be admired from a distance if you like her design that much, but fantasizing about her is just so hard.

It's easy. Just creep up from behind. She can't crush you from there.
She's got enough finesse to make those wards out of dead, small, fragile animals without exploding them, I'm sure I'll be fine.

moff

You could have let this thread die, you know. It's already said what it had to.

Attached: 1558124062137.jpg (1378x1378, 277K)

Fathom had 573 theaters for the 1st movie, but now it's been reduced to 23 theaters for the 2nd movie (for now).

The only reason I could see them doing this is because the 1st movie didn't earn as much as they're hoping. Which doesn't really make that much sense, since they made $81k for the sub showing and $53k for the dub showing. $134k over the span of 2 days seems pretty successful for me. There's no way they could earn that much (or more) if they reduced the screenings that much. And it's harder for fans to follow as well with these staggered release dates.

Wasn't it 9 theaters yesterday? The number will grow, give it a few days.

Sure, but even if they announced more cities and dates, I doubt they'll show in more than 100 theaters. Most of the screenings are in May/June, so they should have a majority of them announced by now, or else they don't have enough time for people to plan. If they're announcing more screens there will probably be only a dozen more or so. Nothing beats Fathom's nationwide release in over 500+ theaters simultaneously.

Attached: ♥.jpg (1137x1200, 109K)

>being excited for a recap movie with reused footage
Why

I love my wife Nanachi!

Attached: 1539842613000.jpg (1069x1200, 142K)

Why the fuck are there next to no east coast screenings? The only ones here are in shithole cities or states.

I love my husband Nanachi!

Attached: 1558317485841.png (1024x1024, 657K)

Did the 1st movie have a lot of east coast screenings?

This stupid faced guy is smashing super hot and strong blondes while you're a fucking virgin.

Attached: D7KNtamUEAA3aAH.jpg (724x913, 39K)

He's not smashing them, they're smashing him

moff

Attached: 1517766892894.png (1378x1054, 1.45M)

How come your filename is a heart?

Attached: DSH3iXBU8AAE-tp.jpg (1200x675, 200K)

Chapter when

When you stop being gay

looking good

Attached: D6-59QYVUAAXwGB.jpg (2048x1536, 732K)

Attached: D4MTHDRU8AU33oB.jpg (1200x1105, 114K)

The music in this anime ain't got shit on .Hack GU's sound track.

Attached: 1545504782948.jpg (750x532, 127K)

Pleb

I love Nattou

Attached: 1552366000151.jpg (552x392, 49K)

Looks like shit.

looks like my...

I guess some people don't mind their treasure crying
i can't abide it

Attached: notearsedit.png (400x500, 321K)

Shh...

Attached: D5aRc-pUIAAeE9k.jpg (2048x1536, 471K)

One of these days...

Attached: smokezen.jpg (1536x2048, 342K)

It's an adorable picture of my husband reg, is all.

A single drop in his eyes could be anything, too. It's not like they're streaming down his cheeks.

Attached: 1557803308334.jpg (225x350, 20K)

I guess you're my son in law then

You have no relation to my husband, faker.

Attached: 1553548915696.jpg (1200x1200, 123K)

Worth it.

Guys... can you stop talking about having sex with my son, please?

>overwhelmingly sexy and cute realistic sensitive fleshy robot
>able to reset memory to restore innocence to the point where he doesn't even know how to masturbate
you know sexbot was probably his original purpose, right?

Attached: 1547686229039.jpg (1487x1653, 280K)

any anons from chile going to watch child-abuse-spelunking-adventures part 1 on the 25th?

I love my wife Moogie

>Even latin american shitholes get the movies
>My shithole will never get it

Attached: 1552938991475.jpg (1000x1000, 121K)

Tell me about your shithole

Attached: JPEG_20190521_204458.png (270x270, 56K)

Latinos love movies anything is a success in that market. If your not a favela monkey what kind of monkey are you?

time to eat!

Attached: D5AQl63U0AACwc7.jpg (828x828, 181K)

In Mexico the movie is rated for all ages, which is surprising. I think the movie is do well there. The DBS movie did well there, but that's DBS...

Nem akarom.

Attached: 1552926232755.png (257x251, 90K)

why don't you move to a better shithole then?

>May 27 - 2nd movie debuts in the US (26 locations so far) www.madeinabyssmovies.com/showings.html

>closest showing is literally 600 miles away
fuck me in the ass, why am I on the east coast

Why would a sexbot have a wave motion gun built into him?

For when people don't pay the pimp

They look so much different from the rest of him I figured he was repurposed into a fighting robot after his old limbs were removed. Maybe the civilization that built him had to transition from the decadence of lewding shota robots to militarist in the blink of an eye, and it was such a fast transition sticking guns on their sexbots was one of the measures.

I've been tempted for awhile to get into this.
Is it a mature series? I can't really be bothered if it's just a story about two people having whimsical adventures together in a childish fashion.

>Is it a mature series
It deals with very heavy themes through a fun framework

Mutilation, extreme disfiguration, abominations, torture, children bleeding from every orifice.

But also whimsical and childish.

It's the perfect combo tbqh fampai.

Attached: 1553632396313.jpg (486x744, 156K)

So does the almost childish presentation kind of offset the themes? That would be pretty interesting.

No, the manga is about 2 cute kids doing cute things. Don't read it. It's garbage.

Ohhhh fuck

90% of the times I go to movies, I go alone

no one cares as long as you shower and have clean clothes

I actually like this.
"Oh shit, we need to actually defend ourselves now"
"Just replace those dumb shotabot's hands with hands containing that beam thing we based after that light and it will be all good, yo."

Would also explain why it's so inefficient and causes a temporary shutdown... it greatly overtaxes his capacitors, even though they were surely augmented too. It's just too much power on too small a frame that largely wasn't designed for it.

Can Reg recharge his energy for the beams by eating?

To be fair he's pretty cute, it's not surprising that some blonde cougar snatched him up and had his babies

It exploits them to show how it would impact the kids. For example how does a kid deal with the realization of death being more desirable than suffering? Or how a child might fall in love and be used by someone else.

Maybe they just figured he was pretty much indestructible already that a 2 hour nap really wouldn't do much to hinder him to be arsed to find a way to improve it. Plus if he does use it, odds are the victim of the beam won't be able to fight back anyways

It's versatility.

When you've just had a long day of fighting, you're all hot and sweaty and adrenaline pumping, it'd be nice to have a shota dick that could fill your womb with the cum it aches for

Attached: a4a2ebc9b0e6095eb448b49f5ae93896.jpg (1392x923, 258K)

What if Raygoo is Riko's father all along?

he's far from indestructible in the lower layers though as we've seen, and I think whatever these guys were fighting were a much bigger threat than that creature, so who knows, it's all speculation

well her last shota did die from fragility, it makes sense that she'd make the next one more durable

How the hell did Torka get Lyza? Or was the only thing Lyza was looking for was a submissive cute shota?

He took showers and went to the gym.

itt biztos, hogy sohasem fogják vetíteni szóval várnunk kell

Attached: shan.png (420x309, 212K)

Where my /squishyballsbros/ at?

It's too bad, the first movie was airing 30 miles away from me. Now I'd have to cross multiple state lines to see the next.

Attached: 31709162_233023577445829_5216047041494384640_n.jpg (1067x1067, 51K)

>Or was the only thing Lyza was looking for was a submissive cute shota?
a legal submissive cute shota

right here

Attached: squishy.png (1083x1539, 1.86M)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

based Veko

Attached: 1543778438436.png (341x727, 95K)

Dude...

Attached: JPEG_20190521_161635.png (227x303, 85K)

My wife knows what's best in life.

Attached: droolin.png (121x103, 26K)

Saved and squishypiled.

If you wait a few days they might add a screening even closer to you.

Attached: D6Jb3dgUEAACfoM.jpg (1448x2048, 269K)

But that's illegal, they are just child kids!

Good thing prostate is sensitive even in young boys.

there's only 2 ways you could know that
so which is it?

I swear to god this series is turning me into a fucking faggot

Attached: 1551282527890.png (272x259, 91K)

vizet akarok
I'm 1/4 hungarian but I forgot the language.

>never ever in my country at all

Why did he have green hair again?

BDs soon

And that's the one I really want to see which is a shame. The extra scene with Torka and Lyza at the start was nice but I really want to see the 10 minutes of Purshka and Bonerdaddy at the end of the second movie.

>In Mexico the movie is rated for all ages, which is surprising
it does, considering that hellboy was C rated

>Mutilation, extreme disfiguration, abominations, torture, children bleeding from every orifice.
>But also whimsical and childish.
like the second coming of the grimm brothers

>FromSoft has a new game out soon
>it's not MiA
>it's adapted from the materials of a different fat guy

Attached: D5fOkgKU8AAy3gL.jpg (2048x767, 85K)

MiA game directed by Kojima when?

Attached: DwFUpK3U8Acbnal.jpg (2048x767, 103K)

>check Cinepolis because curious about rating
>rated A for everyone

What the fuck.

Attached: 1533684219793.jpg (578x600, 55K)

Child desires and wishes vs an adult world hostile toward them (using/distording the kids whishes for their own interest) is a big theme of the manga

MEXICANS RECORD THE MOVIE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: D7NtdNiXkAAgqf_.jpg (1024x2048, 261K)

>even the people being paid to watch it aren't watching it
sales in abyss

spics not doing their job
imagine my shock

Attached: DtitklYW4AAHrZZ.jpg large.jpg (473x541, 65K)

It's not even surprising, compared to other anime movies like DBS or BHNA, MiA is still very niche and I don't see the movie lasting for more than a week. Out of curiosity I'm checking the showing days in my city and it seems they'll only show it today and on the 25th and only in two hours in the afternoon.

The common Torka's plumage is colored green in order to help them camouflage to avoid predators. unfortunately this is their only line of defense against predation.

It's 2 days, just like in the US for the 1st movie when it initially released. One subbed and one dubbed. Some Mexican here told me before that both showings are subbed.

In France they had the movies streamed back-to-back and it sold out.

I'm hoping we get some numbers from this if it sold well enough.

Just restrain her with gum beforehand

>Tsukushi and Kojima both worked at Konami
>Tsukushi got fat because he always go out to eat lunch with Kojima
>20 years later they meet up again to discuss making a MiA
>Kojima takes Tsukushi out for burger lunches day after day as they meet up to discuss the game
>Kojima finally finishes off Tsukushi for good

Attached: Drub0JAV4AARY11.jpg (2244x840, 98K)

Post ugli moffs, the guy said it was the signal for him some threads ago and i want to know what he wanted to post

There are no ugly moths

Attached: 1558127038866.jpg (674x876, 74K)

Getting gummed with moth seems like an even better way to be pulverized, Faputa's hydraulic forces ripping at you with an adhesive bond. Maybe if you had some way to have it not stick to you but still stick to her, and it was sticky enough that she can't really generate a lot of speed with her movements, you could safely hold her while only really having to worry about her sharp extremities and getting some body part pinched between somewhere of hers like under her armpits while she's writhing, which would crush your bones like a pretzel stick; especially if she's struggling with all her might.

Attached: slightly aroused.png (273x201, 71K)

I posted it last thread, it was just about the blog I found with the full transcript of the stage greeting Tsukushi and the anime production committee did for the 2nd movie back in Japan. We had a translator here who translated the cliffnotes a few months ago, and it covered a lot but not all of what was in the blog which had the full transcript. One important thing I pointed out in that thread was the producer apologized for the lack of animation in the Ozen fight. Said they didn't have the time/budget/experience in animating fights. They focused more on the Tamaguchi fight since that was more important, and it was so tough they almost had to resort to using CGI. They said for the 3rd movie they'l be hiring animators who are more experienced in animating fights and fight choreography. S the 3rd movie should be looking good.

Attached: D7CjKYOW4AEtVHz.jpg (954x981, 91K)

Dude, just throw gum at her and let her struggle till she's exhausted, THEN move in

Attached: D7OUxneU0AMNqXs.jpg (720x960, 65K)

when does the physical volume go on sale?

Attached: D7FXvoRUYAE-0M5.png (500x375, 147K)

chileans*
and no unless you beg and send me pictures of moff @ 1234 Chile Choripan Street

which one

jap vol 8 or eng vol 6

Leaked footage from the 3rd movie.

Attached: rikoscope.webm (640x480, 689K)

jap

are the movies recaps or what?

ships may 30th

it's in the opee

The first two are recaps.
The third will be new content through the idofront arc.

Riko is CUTE

watch out you said a slur, 4channel moderators inbound

Say hi to Nanachi.

Nanachi is my dinner.

Attached: D6hLBZYUcAEJdgg.jpg (1428x2048, 229K)

How do we fix Made in Abyss?

Remove every article of clothing

Waste of digits.

I'm going to the La Reina cinema, see you there, user.

checked

Attached: nnaaa.png (800x800, 597K)

do me next

Attached: checked.jpg (475x625, 40K)

checked.

Attached: 1543025629452.gif (355x350, 1.98M)

Attached: 1537651621834.jpg (2048x1462, 314K)

I don't see a problem with this post. also chapter 52 may ship on the 30th.

Attached: D3SFRK7WwAAbLiL.jpg orig.jpg (1863x1504, 130K)

I hope the next chapter gives us more to speculate on.

Attached: 1554033194416.jpg (600x725, 241K)

I hope it'll give us Srajo

You'd be okay with an appearance in a flashback? What if that's all you got?

Attached: 4574333.png (813x943, 106K)

I'd be happy because I've been feeding off of the few things we know about him since forever

Attached: 264badaaa058a2e750ac1db2fab4b29c.jpg (1200x791, 61K)

I'd prefer it if the trio were to meet him at some point. But, having a flashback with him in it, and then maybe them finding his remains later would be interesting too. Just a couple ideas.

Attached: D5IUmwYU8AARyut.jpg (848x1199, 67K)

I just hope he's going to be autistic and mysterious. Him keeping Lyza hostage and raping her would be a nice touch as well.

I don't know about that last bit, but it would be interesting if he turned out to be really eccentric. If that were the case, it would work better if the trio met him. A strange character would be lost on the moth.

Attached: D6OOHSYUEAAuR8d.jpg (960x1200, 133K)

I spoke to the editor and it'll be a bonus chapter.

Attached: D7NVelxXYAADASD.jpg (3024x4032, 1.63M)

What kind of people shows up to watch a MiA movie?

Is fluffzen poster banned again?

Attached: fluffzen poster.png (500x420, 148K)

Everyone I saw in the theater looks pretty normal. No obvious freaks, believe it or not.

Attached: 1546207685328.jpg (1421x1879, 323K)

It’s gonna have big daddy, so maybe we’ll get some more info

Attached: 3C24FEA7-9DA3-4598-A4B0-C19F0FDCC524.png (550x450, 214K)

Nanachi has a big "Nanachi".

Attached: D7PVDdIVUAA8HJp.jpg (1536x2048, 501K)

Are you gonna watch the 2nd movie?

Attached: D7KMxL0UYAA0p-N.jpg (1182x1182, 199K)

It depends on how far I have to travel. If something closer pops up, I'll go see it. But if nothing changes, the closest is still way too far from me.
I doubt the 3rd movie will have such a limited release, but regardless I will be seeing the 3rd one without doubt.

Attached: 1533973398186.jpg (861x1199, 121K)

I hope my cute wife is in the next chapter..

Attached: 70905137_p16_master1200.jpg (1182x1000, 342K)

me to

Attached: 1537640177140.jpg (1024x768, 123K)

What is covered in the 1st movie?
Planning to maybe watch it along my niece getting into anime

Attached: 7676476545.jpg (300x381, 96K)

>May 27 - 2nd movie debuts in the US
It already has though.

Attached: 20190518_003149.jpg (2016x1512, 1.43M)

WHERE IS MOFF CHAPTER!?

Attached: D7AcDVFV4AAZ1OU.jpg (2048x1442, 249K)

why is there a 3 month gap between the two movies?

Where from? Mexico? The 1st movie stops at Riko and Reg's descent. into the 3rd layer, when they're looking down the cliff.

Attached: maruruk's_goodbye.webm (800x450, 2.97M)

Weird how they gave away the 1st movie's shikishis away for the 2nd movie.

Must've been leftovers from Japan.

Attached: DwNMXwCVYAAbpSO.jpg (2048x1536, 401K)

i have no weeb friends so i always go to watch anime movies alone

Oh, there were four of them? The 6 that I saw opened while standing in line were all Ozen or Marulk. I got a Marulk originally but a friend traded me his Ozen. He ended up with two Marulks in the end since they gave him two by mistake. I'm certain they handed out less than 50 in total.

Any of you dumb faggots going to get a rip of these films or are you seriously all useless retards?

Attached: 1532083367873.png (488x683, 458K)

No free handouts to lazy fucks or shithole dwellers.

Attached: 67780888_p0.png (512x512, 128K)

>implying a retard like you could supply it anyway
I was asking the useful retards, not you kid.

I had to pay $52 to watch the movie and get my free swag, so you can go eat shit.

>had to
No you didn't retard.

You don't have to breathe, yet you're wasting oxygen like the parasite you are.

>paying $52 for a movie
>free swag

Attached: 6c727a72396ea6f2cd83e68ae6ea8f67.jpg (175x253, 12K)

>paying 52 dollars for a movie you didn't have to is the same as continuing to live
W.E.W.

Just noticed I got blessed quads

Attached: Dnn8WzHV4AAOWep.jpg large.jpg (584x800, 104K)

>4

There's 8 in total. Those 4 were from the 1st movie and these 4 are from the 2nd movie. At least, they are in Japan.

I guess they had extra copies left and wanted to give them out as a gift for people who went to watch the movie at the con.

Attached: i-img748x796-1547876983rlnfcu2159324.jpg (748x796, 103K)

Technically, it was to go to the convention (Anime Central) where they screened it. In reality, I only wandered around there for a bit and then lined up for the movie.

Plastic cups and a paper poster arent swag

You wouldn't know either, dumbfuck.

Why do people give a shit what others spend their money on?

>lmao you buy manga?

>why do people
They don't, retard.

Yeah, the posters, sleeves, and whistles were from the first movie, too. The "Journey's Dawn & Wandering Twilight" poster was the exception. Whoever the guy at the table was, Sentai employee maybe, said it was an early posted they made. I think the only things from the second movie that they had were the cups, which you got by buying food. After the food stall closed they gave them out to anyone who wanted them.

Also, they had a bunch of the whistles left at the end and the lady at the table encouraged people to take as many as they want.

How much do you think they spent on advertisement I haven't heard anything about the movies outside of tsukushis twitter and these threads. It seams like they spent more money on merchandise.

27,456.56 USD

Sentai is pretty piss poor at advertising. Even when they expanded the location of screens, they didn't announce it on their Twitter or anything. Unless you're a huge fan and constantly refresh the page, you wouldn't know if a location opened up near you. The average person would probably take a glance once, see it's not playing near them, and don't look back again. It doesn't help that the movies are all playing on different dates as well. Even though the 2nd movie is more interesting than the 1st, I doubt it'll do as well financially as the 1st.

I'm sure the movie is advertised better in other countries.

Alright fuck it lads, fuck it. Take it, just fucking take it. My teensy weensy tiniest bun. I am not long for this word, so just take it. Fuck sake.

Attached: 1537561153094.jpg (125x117, 2K)

Why am I cursed with the same intestinal fortitude as Riko?

Attached: D7EPY-_U0AApAsO.jpg (834x1194, 100K)

No thanks, I have smaller.

Attached: smollest bun.jpg (1200x999, 941K)

Maybe you're a zombie too.

Please no.

Sometimes I wonder if I am dead or not. So many times as a kid I almost died and it shocked me. Ever since I was a kid I wondered if every time I "died" I went into an alternate reality where I'm actually alive. Like some sort of quantum immortality.

Are you me?

Attached: D7AcDVBUwAAGIFF.jpg (1200x900, 198K)

Mentioning Riko at all is discouraged. Also maybe see a shrink or something.

Attached: 1521258955107.jpg (589x564, 52K)

OH NO!!!

MAID NANACHI DROPPED YOUR BURGER ORDER!!!

What will you scooby doo?

Attached: D7FrcKJUcAEGtuO.jpg (1536x2048, 284K)

Get a better artist, probably.

Kiss her and tell her I'll make dinner instead.

Attached: 1534200896635.jpg (888x1200, 352K)

Moar of this

Belafu is so handsome, bros... Glad he made the volume cover.

Attached: D6u-ediWsAIj3vu.png (566x635, 164K)

gotta beg harder user

No I don't, retard.

unless you're a cute anime grill

>unless

Are you cooking rabbit?

Steak for a rabbit

Attached: steak bun.png (950x800, 535K)

Rabbit steak for a rabbit?

I payed more than you to see it.

>lazy fat man gets a game (not our lazy fat man)
>you will never get a Made in Abyss game

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Attached: D7LoOjBU8AEG4t9.jpg (1920x1080, 305K)

value beyond measuring

Attached: x8_1.png (272x287, 131K)

>payed
How many pesos did it cost you, amigo?

Attached: came to nnaa at you bun.jpg (950x1000, 133K)

theres always hope for a fan game

Well not counting self-worth maybe.

Attached: 1551599433027.png (846x1200, 1.28M)

I bet she whored herself out to get him to train her

>use_the_rope.webm

This could be taken two different ways....

even an angel can be incorrect

Attached: 1551045249964.jpg (352x496, 54K)

She probably only has a few chapters left, unless she goes with the group. Which isn't very likely.

Angels don't exist.

>an adult
>going with the party
Only moth has a chance

Attached: 2978BCF9-9FB1-491B-9452-08FFCDC4BF9B.jpg (1022x493, 114K)

Moth and Veko will go up to the abandoned Orth with wisp powers, where they will live peacefully.

Attached: rip mark.png (344x273, 151K)

Yeah man, and MiA is going on monthly release, for sure.

you're wrong but i respect your opinion

Attached: 70796127_p0_master1200.jpg (500x500, 101K)

Not an opinion, so no need to respect it.

Either way there's no one as angelic as Veko.

Attached: 022_Ccandids.jpg (1280x990, 264K)

You don't know everyone.

Extraordinary claims require evidence, that's a general rule, user. Someone being more precious than Veko is such a claim and can be readily dismissed for now.

Attached: D5av_JfWwAoftsg.jpg orig.jpg (1024x767, 126K)

What are the bestboys saying?

Attached: D6xwhIuVUAYdUeY.jpg (700x400, 68K)

You don't know that, you think it.

The fact that you make no effort to substantiate the contrary proves there must be more to it than just that.

Attached: DpYO-mAUUAUhrOO.png (1199x993, 1014K)

One person saying something to you proves anything?

When it comes to their very own suppositions being contradictory... yes of course it does.

Attached: unknown.png (705x595, 226K)

To who?

that fresh pissy smell

to simulate the chapter release experience

What if Bondrewd's original body was a woman?

Attached: 1552937195133.jpg (1242x1438, 429K)

on the 30th maybe

imagine a breath of the wild-esque game with textures to fit the art style of MiA

Good thing we haven't even reached 2 months yet.

>68 pesos to watch a re-cap
What I am doing with my life, holy shit.

Attached: IMG_20190523_232335.jpg (1963x2405, 255K)

>$3.5 USD

Shit, Mexican movies are that cheap?

gembutts wins again!

Attached: IMG_20190524_004112.jpg (886x1333, 358K)

Yes.
The popcorn combos can go up to 150~300 Pesos though.

Attached: DanMachi.jpg (918x761, 78K)

So just like up here. Theaters make their money back through concessions. But here tickets and popcorn are $10 each.

Attached: Dx5k-ZgVYAEgC1p.jpg (2048x1448, 334K)

Attached: 1552791458115.jpg (883x1199, 151K)

i want to see reg drunk as fuck

Whore.