The dust has long settled now since 8 years has passed. Do people consider Madoka to be a modern classic...

The dust has long settled now since 8 years has passed. Do people consider Madoka to be a modern classic? What place does it belong to in Anime history?

Attached: 816546020248_anime-puella-magi-madoka-magica-tv-box-set-blu-ray-primary.jpg (1268x1268, 308K)

The Dark Souls Of Anime.

If it's not considered a modern classic, I don't know why. Visually alone, this is heads above most anime.

this anime was utter trash, the story made no fucking sense, dumbest shitshow to ever see the day

Madoka's visuals aged like milk. Nichijou is from the same year and looks phenomenal to this day while having double the episodes.

Attached: too deep for you.png (768x576, 129K)

Do people consider Madoka to be a modern classic?
yes, yes we do

Attached: 1555076948629.jpg (1443x1308, 1.33M)

Should I watch it before or after NGE?

A solid 5/10.

It's boring. Fuck shaft and shaftfaggots.

After. the pacing of Madoka is much better.

>Nichijou
lmao bye retard

I love Nichijou but this is a pants on head retarded argument.

Mami was the worst, her character was so forced I remember thinking she was gonna be one of the bad guys because she was acting so "close" to them so fucking fast...

Imagine my disappointment

The only reason it is continuously talked about is because waifufags. I mean the only ones who say yes usually reply to posts like this with a picture of the girls they jack it to. Other '2deep4u' anime exist and are better but will never be talked about because they don't make people's dicks tingle.

Here's you (You) user-sama

Is this board just so stupid they can't even understand a straightforward anime like Madoka?

They're smart enough to understand it and know it's trash.

Damn Homura is flat as a board

Name a few then. Be interested to see what you think is better.

Evangelion is trash.
Madoka is trash.
Psychopass is trash.
All popular anime is dogshit. Watch Texhnolyze

Yes, Yea Forums is the dumbest board on 4channel.

Attached: cirno.jpg (551x551, 121K)

>if it's popular, it's bad
really that insecure huh?

There's no such thing as a good anime

Here's your cast, bro.

Attached: PSX_20190520_004642.jpg (3506x3588, 903K)

This is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen.

How so, user?

Attached: 20150209060135076_500.jpg (500x667, 105K)