This is why you don't fuck with the U.S

This is why you don't fuck with the U.S.

Attached: 1436843298082.webm (448x320, 2.95M)

pretty cool the japs like to whine about that shit when what they did out of aggression in chinkland and gookland was much worse.

>cut off supplies for a nation they knew was insanely underhanded and militaristic, literally foricng them to declare war on them
>"WAAAAAAAAAAAH WTF WHY YOU SNEAK ATTACK US FUCKING NUKE THEM NUKE THEM NOW WAAAAAAAAAAA"

So, killing innocents is considered heroic?

Attached: 1537664717964.jpg (1280x720, 237K)

>pretty cool the japs like to whine about that shit
Pretty sure they stop giving a shit about it, Americans on the other hand.

Attached: NEVER FORGET.jpg (1461x1354, 746K)

shame american's current generation are a bunch of faggots

FEAR THE WRATH OF THE U! S! A!

two wasn't enough

>pillage, rape, and murder neighboring countries for decades unprovoked
>deny any wrongdoing
>how could they do this to us please sympathize with me :((

Weebs are actually this retarded

The first time I saw this grave of the fire flies:

Attached: you made deko-chan cry!.gif (344x261, 2.93M)

Cringe. Amerifat rangeban when?

Watching grave of the fireflies now:

Attached: dank.png (750x978, 462K)

If America is so great why have they done nothing for the past 70 years other than destablising and invading random countries, killing millions of civs?

>ignore warnings from your most important trade partner to stop invading your neighbors and committing atrocities
>"WAAAAAAAAAAAH WTF WHY YOU EMARBGO US FUCKING BOMB THEM BOMB THEM NOW WAAAAAAAAAAA"

Next you'll tell us how Germany started WW2, and that it weren't the Brits by declaring war after Germany tried to protect its people in Poland. It's been 80 years. Time to realize that WW2 didn't have any "good guys". Every single faction was in the wrong.

We warned them, a lot.

Yeah, because a country can not decide who it should or should not trade with.

japan was in the wrong no shit, im just making fun of americans outraged reactions when they were the ones that willingly set themselves up for it
they cut off all sea trade routes iirc

All of those comments have people telling them how stupid they are, right?

>when what they did out of aggression in chinkland and gookland was much worse
What did the civilians of Hiroshima and Nagasaki do to those countries?

>Germany tried to protect its people in Poland.
This literally never happened lol. Any time "muh ethnic germans" meme is brought up the only thing you can point to is the Greatest Story Never Told.

Attached: 342242.gif (346x428, 741K)

>Shit diet>Dyslipidemia>Carotid Plaques>Stroke>Brain Damage
The american chart

We put a man on the moon, too.
What are the odds on any nation not Japan having ships in KanColle S2?

Attached: 1499188016558.jpg (4096x2461, 986K)

>Every single action was in the wrong.
>and that it weren't the Brits by declaring war after Germany tried to protect its people in Poland.

Attached: 1558083582209.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

>protect their people in Poland by genociding them
Sure makes sense

This but unironically. America is the greatest threat to world peace.

America was never obligated to keep trading with Japan, in fact if anything they were obligated to refuse to give in to Japan's juvenile threats.

This much goalpost shifting lmao

did you not read the bit where i said that they cut off all the sea trade routes? not just their own, all of them

yeah, that's why fuck you burgers

>believing the nukes were real
>emperor lived and all war criminals forgiven
>what is fire bombing

Attached: 1547534725484.gif (240x291, 568K)

>People who make fun of the holohax are literal monsters
>"Nuke jokes are ok tho"

There's no such thing as innocents.

Attached: 180810164710.png (680x680, 353K)

>they cut off all sea trade routes
The fuck are you on about? That's a blockade and an actual act of war.

based Dragon Witch.

Attached: jannu ss.gif (549x598, 212K)

If the brits started ww2 I wish they'd done it outright by obliterating their appeased asses after the FIRST treaty violation

Your reaction pic was my face when I watched grave of the fireflies first

Based, but we should have nuked china instead

Attached: back in my day.jpg (1920x1079, 273K)

>a targeted racial genocide campagin built on millenia of discrimination where millions of people died is more sensitive than a random attack where a few hundred thousand did
no fucking way

Americans are incapable of virtue or kindness. They can only dance to the tune that their elites play for them. They are by nature shallow, hateful, people and without anyone telling them "X BAD!" they will continue to act in the brutish and downright sociopathic manner that is natural to them.

>muh British Empire, rulers of the sea
>able to obliterate anyone
user, it took your clown 4 major powers, the Soviets literally suiciding on the eastern front and the diplomatic supports of various other nations to defeat the Germans. A people who inhabit a country with next to no natural resources. A country 1/4th the size of Texas. You can't seriously believe that you'd have won the war with any less support than you got.

>Americans are incapable of virtue or kindness
wrong, I love my fellow right wing white americans
>they will continue to act in the brutish and downright sociopathic manner that is natural to them
True, but that is my Anglo blood and genetics in play

>People think dropping 2 nukes was the worst decision.

Fucking idiots, if that didn't happen Japan was going to go balls-to-the-walls in the war and fight until Japan was literally no more.
Would have spent millions more of lives and extended the war by more than a decade.

Also Anime is the by-product of being nuked so if it wasn't for the nukes you wouldn't have your favourite hobby.

Weebs are are really retarded

Can't make fun of the chosen people, now go to war in Iran for Israel

The holocaust never happened

And they are the most ignorant country of this planet. That's why they are always whining about series not getting dubbed or they are completely okay with censorship and garbage culturalized translations.

WW2 never happened either.
Africa doesn't even exist.

nevermind, im retarded. it was still an incredibly devastating embargo and the americans knew full well what would happen. in fact they even expected an attack well before pearl harbour

Nukes. We couldn't fight the people we wanted to because of em so we had to do it in proxy wars, same reason the Russians were doing it.

You shouldn't make fun of neither desu

>That's why they are always whining about series not getting dubbed
Nigger what? Who wants a dub of anything?

Japan violated the NAP.

Attached: macarthur7.jpg (400x258, 33K)

> wrong, I love my fellow right wing white americans
Because the daddy you picked for yourself from the set of midwit hacks that tell you what to think. And even then, it's only a facsimile of love because you'll never understand the real thing.

Just like how you always keep your distance from the built downs kid at school with unhuman retard strength

burgers
Of course they might be some anons here who hates that shit like literally the rest of this world, but come on, majority of burgerland citizens won't even consider watching anything not dubbed, no matter if it's anime or foreign movie.

>and fight until Japan was literally no more
Japan knew the the US's landing spots so the US would have gotten buttfucked hard as fuck.

>average americans
Why are non-Americans so poor?

Attached: 1549237231011.jpg (550x362, 96K)

I'm a burger and I almost never watch dubs, nor do any of my friends that are into anime. Last night at the Nausicaa screening they started playing the dub and there were enough complaints that they switched over to the sub about 15 minutes in.
But you know, that's anecdotal evidence.

Soviets were planning to take over Hokkaido anyway. Japan was completely fucked and all it could do was delay the inevitable defeat.

You’re a fucking retard. The mounds and mounds of evidence supporting the common narrative of the holocaust are so extensive that you have to be flat earth tier to believe the alternatives.

>americans actually live in places like this
no wonder they are so fucking insane

Attached: WTF.jpg (1000x664, 1.19M)

>An act of war intended to bring a belligerent to its knees is always going to be more justifiable than the ethnic cleansing of millions of people inside one’s own borders. Hiroshima housed a military base, and Nagasaki was a port city. We didn’t exactly have precision guided munitions, dumbass.

Yeah they would have gotten more fucked more so than DDay Normandy buttfucked but in the long run the US would have won a Pyrrhic Victory.

Nukes were ironically the saving throw that saved the world.

Should have nuked China instead you dumb burgercunts and allowed the Japanese to absorb the remaining population.

Just imagine how much better it would be for the people of China if Japan actually managed to conquer them fully. No censorships and 'Communism' bullshit, just fucking degeneracy.

They were literally doing gods work cleaning up the mainland.

kek

Attached: east london.jpg (1050x698, 301K)

Nuking your own ally in the war
Yeah that ain't it chief

I’m conservative, but I don’t want these neanthdretals to be affiliated with my party. We paid back Japan with Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and now we need a monoethnic country like them to help us fight globalism. Japan is our friend.

>posts lowest common denominator Facebook comments as a retort
LEL

Jesus...Britain really is proto-USA
Smaller clustered homes with little to no freedom to move around in.
No wonder it's in such a shit state today.

Yeah, I’m sure the people of mainland China loved being forced into labor camps and living as untermensch under the thumb of a society which thought they were the only ones in the world with souls.

Hey, if the Germans could train the Chinese and be allied with the Japs, why not the US?

>ally
What the fuck?

I’m pretty sure that has more to do with the urban population. Same thing in the US.

Everytime i wake up i thank god i'm not american

Lol looks like you got brainwashed by the jews. Pshht kid, let me tell you something, the holocaust never happened.

Sim city tier planning.

Attached: barcelona-looks-like-a-chessboard-from-above-1325754012-3904.jpg (1715x1286, 644K)

It’s fine, they murdered subhumans

Oh shit, Two Face

>picked
no i was born this way
>tell me what to think
wrong again, I just learned from environment (because i actually go outside unlike commie NEETS), the right wing in this country is way off course im closer to a modern libertarian, rightwing means less government, maybe not in the current political climate but I'd be happy if the government would completely fuck off, white people are the only race that doesn't completely leech of the government (though many still do), meanwhile spics and niggers both want more government and want more gibs
In a perfect world we would gas all the NEETS with the minorities as well, and chances are that you are either a minority or a NEET considering how venomously you responded to my post, so consider yourself lucky you just so happen to be born in the only time in the history of the earth where your kind is allowed to live freely, because it wont last for much longer lad :)

?
China was in the Allied Powers
You skipping history class in high school?

The only relevant country on earth. Enjoy your Mudslime yrop

>We put a man on the moon, too.
We are not talking about hollywood

I thank God you aren’t one too.

incorrect

>a dude killed a unrealistic and undefined number of poor and innocent people, using gas chamber with wooden doors and cremating them in one second.
sounds realistic as fuck.

>complaing about muslims when YOUR OWN FUCKING PEOPLE are killing each other exponentially more

That's a funny way to spell USSR

Got some numbers to back that up, Ahmed?

Attached: 1548725005465.jpg (1200x1037, 133K)

Two towers weren't enough.

nobody will have sympathy for the U.S. once the inevitable "nuclear terrorist attack on American soil" happens.

Attached: 1556038389046.png (800x600, 42K)

>Americans think they are superior despite their country being almost entirely brown in less than 30 years
>Europeans think they are superior despite many of their countries being almost entirely brown in less than 30 years
Literally pot calling the kettle black. Or in this case: brown.

Attached: 1537823642599.jpg (500x500, 131K)

>Also Anime is the by-product of being nuked
They were already anthromorphosizing their battleships into cute girls in like '39, THE BOMBS DID NOTHING

How? by swimming across the ocean? soviets had no navy or airforce.
Their was no threat, if the war continued japans would have gotten crazy and used some disease warfare from unti 731 and everyone would be fucked.

hitler was an SnK fangay

based and jihadpilled

>unrealistic and undefined
Nazis themselves gave estimates of how many they killed, retard.

china was in a civil war before and after the war
during the war they were somewhat united but there were different groups vying for power, both groups being funded by both sides
The Allies supported the commies that won so China got to be added to the "Ally" side, but if another group one then they wouldn't be considered allies in history books

China was a clusterfuck

>Britain and France declare war to Germany because they invaded Poland
>a hundred million deaths later, Poland belongs to the Soviet Union
???

The nukes literally saved enormous expenses in the part of the US on what would have been a mainland invasion of Nipland. They sacrificed of a couple thousand civilians but the wift end to the war meant many others were spared elsewhere.
Nukes saved lives and money in the WW2, they were the true heroes back then.

I mean, we're hoping for one too. If Kim nuked LA or NYC the country would improve dramatically overnight.

If only all circumcised people in the world died RIGHT NOW the world would become a much, much better place.

Attached: 1557760088554.jpg (857x801, 100K)

How do you think the Soviets reclaimed Sakhalin and the Kurils?

It's always clusterfuck

Except for the germans

You got something against our greatest ally?

>commit various war crimes, including torture and mass imprisonment
>Invade a country
>Be part of the axis power
>spend the next 50 plus years playing the victim because they lost the war and got bombed by a nuke

Japanese cognitive dissonance is a hell of a thing

Are there any Burger Punk anime?

Attached: 1548551072608.jpg (1000x797, 336K)

No, that’s WW1. WW2 had Germany trying to save humanity. They failed, and now half of Europe is brown and at Afrian levels of education

Facebook comments are proof? Seriously?

Yeah, don't push their shit in too hard or else they'll piss their pants and heroically violate interational war crimes conventions against you

>muh wooden doors
This stupid meme again. The doors in many of the death camps were replaced during the extensive bombing raids carried out by the allies in the latter part of the war so that the gas chambers could shelter the camp guards. Many of the wooden doors shown in pictures by deniers such as yourself also misrepresent the layout of the camps, displaying intermediary doors as if they were the entrances to the chambers. Places like Majdanek even kept the metal doors, sealed with rubber, til the end of the war. The cremation meme is just as retarded, but frankly, you won’t believe anything outside of your dumb narrative because you’re blinded to the truth by your seething hatred for anything you don’t consider “white”.

These hordes of millennials doesn't deserve any of these older animations like Gen or HnH. They deserve only to keep themselves eating modern shit.

ah yes, i do remember when all the random civilians in hiroshima and nagasaki were in china killing people. thank god we got em boys, oora, justice has been served

No rapes happened, fake news

Those places weren’t exactly the home islands my man.

Not nearly enough and now we deal with the consequences.

Are American a meme?

Attached: 1500733491183.jpg (872x1024, 251K)

>took your clown 4 major powers
>defeat the germans
>germans
user its called a world war not without a reason, if it would be only germany it would be called german-coalition war of 1939 and it would end in 4 months

Wish I could see flags so I could find out where most of the morons come from that are complaining about the nukes. I’m guessing its spics, even yuros aren’t usually that stupid.

Is this today's /pol/ thread? Fun

Attached: Greatest G.O.A.T.jpg (728x425, 81K)

>no rape
>in war time

Attached: 1557019614591.png (179x178, 51K)

An enemy’s industrial capacity is always a justifiable target during a total war. We don’t have to carpet bomb people nowadays because we can just drop jdams, but the allies didn’t have that luxury.

>forced into labor camps
>50 years later their 'lives' are similar to being in labor camps
>Japan could've ended their miserable lives earlier

Tell me again in what scenario is Japan winning not a better outcome? Doesn't it make you think
that there's something that Japan did right when they managed to conquer their neighbours
starting from their island-nation only?

>under the thumb of a society which thought they were the only ones in the world with souls.
[citation needed]

Its because "they" own America and the media which is why they act like its some ultimate taboo to talk shit or make fun of them.

yes ,they are the perfect target for humor
>incredibly self righteous and completely lacking in self awareness