Shingeki ( SnK )

Is there any character that can defeat Eren Yeager? And I'm not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager. Hell, I'm not even talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with an Eldian of royal blood, so that he activates his Shiso no Kyojin coordinate powers. I'm NOT talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after ingesting the Yoroi no Kyojin serum and having practiced his hardening abilities with Hange and the Survey Corps. I couldn't be talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger using Porco Galliard as a nutcracker to destroy the Sentsui no Kyojin crystal so he can consume Ms. Tybur and gain precise creation abilities.

Post what you think in the comments below and your reasons on why Shingeki is a show for intellectuals and atheists like myself who understand how rich the “protagonist becomes the antagonist” trope.

Attached: 6B65688F-4871-423C-B9FF-6ADD47EF94F5.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bloodyredstar/status/1131215274215137282?s=21
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/snktards father/
youtube.com/watch?v=nWK0kqjPSVI
youtube.com/watch?v=f3q3JkNUPmI
desuarchive.org/a/thread/176383513/#176390841
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol i get it

Eren is just a bad written Lelouch

Shut up, retard.

Attached: MUH CODE GEASS.png (1075x1667, 2.22M)

Cope

lol what a fucking chad
gets bored if the world is too peaceful
also wasnt this like nazi ideology, the nation will prosper as one if it has a common enemy

This show is absolute dog ass. Muh revenge muh avenger sheeeeiitt.

Explain

Attached: CF5C8BEB-56AC-4154-8900-AFAA6EA619A5.png (885x801, 232K)

Based

Attached: 1553183423452.jpg (271x275, 14K)

>iCuck filename
Die, please. Die.

Attached: 1540239575465.png (295x330, 124K)

Based

Based and narutopilled

Fellow SnKchad here, I think we should move to a better show guys. SnK is really trash and the sales have been dying for quite a while and I’m getting concerned.

Is that Kirito?

I don't watch Re:Zero but you mean the guy that Murata used as a model for Guts, right?

ever since we are getting closer to July
>Suddenly people caring about Gabi and writing exactly like the manletpedo used to
>Insulting Eren and fags using hxh avatars agreeing without the ip moving (even though hunterfags were the first one to say Eren is the father because of the Father-son themes)
You can tell Isayama created the "Trump" for SJWs, they even use the same tactics kek

>even though hunterfags were the first one to say Eren is the father because of the Father-son themes
This. The fujos false-flagging are trying so hard to pass as hunterchads, it's funny. Can't wait for Eren to be revealed as the father to eternally shut down these fuckers

Attached: eh_0.jpg (2740x1920, 2.48M)

>everyone I don’t like is a hunterchad
RENT FREE AND COPE

Jumpfags are just too impressed with sex and they were trolled by the ErwLmod to troll snk threads. Children and women everyone

Attached: 1558533971268.jpg (255x278, 28K)

>even though hunterfags were the first one to say Eren is the father
You know that's a lie.

Check out the archives, they got some things right before anyone

Meant for

>right

Something something low quality.

>love manlet
>triggered by Eren
Kek imagine being directed by a snk fujo, hunterfags.
He is right, he even guessed what happened like 5 chapters ago correctly

iphone > android. only ricerfags and poorfags disagree

>Lelouch
>Not Kamille

EHfags killed the hype

Yes.

Attached: SAUCE HYPEMANS MADARA.jpg (881x1300, 284K)

>Revenge
GO SPEED READER GO SPEED READER GO SPEED READER GOOOOOOO

Look at this
Not surprised the fujos emigrated to HxH threads and convinced them to troll the threads as a damage control for the stream Isayama was preparing for July, but I'm surprised they stayed like 3 arcs behind

Attached: 1558552192262.jpg (1066x1600, 425K)

CHADREN WILL DESTROY GABI'S PUSSY

>manga sales dropped volume by volume
>anime sales dropped season by season
>abandoned by wit
dead series

Attached: 1551126913431.jpg (500x468, 87K)

Attached: CL_R6hhUcAAnUXJ.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Hunterchads reign supreme.

Attached: Hunterchads.jpg (1670x1292, 249K)

Attached: 1496531960609.png (269x255, 85K)

I miss Yumiru

Attached: 1533071453132.jpg (493x700, 118K)

BASED

Based hunterchad

>that time stamp
>/u/fags and fujos literally in HxH threads
HAHAHAHAHA

>expecting shounentards who haven't watched anything produced before 2002 to even know who Kamille is
You're expecting too much.

Attached: 1555346488497.gif (600x433, 1.95M)

>HUNTERCHAD...

basado y rojo pastillado

Yes, they went to those threads
I didn't expect them to actually use the Hunterfags like that. A-Are the LEpedo ErwLmod and YHfag smarter than the Hunterfags?

>thinking Eren is still the good guy
>thinking Lelouch's random bipolar mood swings were good writing
Kys pleb.

I thought you liked Historia Ymirfag.

I love Reiner, he is so good to me. All the others can't compare to this ascended God of a man.

Attached: 1539127271548.jpg (1600x1800, 141K)

Based.

Attached: 155999404.jpg (1024x576, 38K)

Reiner will kill Shitren Uchiha

Attached: erehh.jpg (511x403, 57K)

Is there any character that can defeat Bondrewd the Novel? And I'm not talking about The Lord of Dawn, Bondrewd the Novel. Hell, I'm not even talking about The Lord of Dawn, Bondrewd the Novel in the body of a Praying Hand visiting the Garden of the flowers of Resilience. I'm NOT talking about The Lord of Dawn, Bondrewd the Novel equipped with the Curse Needle, an artifact capable of inflicting the Curse of the Abyss on those who touch it. I couldn't be talking about The Lord of Dawn, Bondrewd the Novel using his shared perception with Nanachi after parting with a fragment of his soul to spy on her and discover more about the Sixth Layer. I'm definitely not talking about The Lord of Dawn, Bondrewd the Novel charging up his Ascending to the Morning Star, a one-of-a-kind unknown grade Relic that shoots a powerful beam of light towards a target from The Lord of Dawn, Bondrewd the Novel’s face mask. I'm really not talking about The Lord of Dawn, Bondrewd the Novel commanding a group of Praying Hands who have been taken over by his consciousness and follow his bidding to produce Cartidges when needed. Do you think I'm talking about The Lord of Dawn, Bondrewd the Novel who is willing to sacrifice everything for the Rumbling of Scientific Triumph, even in the wake of whatever moral issues may occur from his actions? You better be joking if you think I'm talking about The Lord of Dawn, Bondrewd the Novel armed with Sparagmos, the Origin-Guiding Light that generates a lightsaber and makes Reg’s Incinerator look completely second-rate. I'm talking about The Lord of Dawn, Bondrewd the Novel in contact with the Zoaholic, allowing him to completely negate the Curse of the Abyss by inflicting it instead onto the children he has packed into Cartridges, who he keeps alive by storing only their vital organs and using a cocktail of drugs to induce a state of terror and ecstasy.

Attached: IMG_1616.jpg (225x350, 22K)

We know Eruritrash! Keep SEETHING with Cuckwin being DEAD and Armin being ALIVE. The Chrollobro is my dog now, he will spam soon here ;)

Attached: LMAOLMAO.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

>Muh revenge
This simp probably watches Berserk and HxH where the protagonists give up, never get revenge, and just accept getting fucked in the ass

G.. G.. GODVI??

H-HUNTERCHADS T-T-TASUKETE!!

Can't watch or read shit that's constantly on hiatus. Must be why they're here.

made in abyss is for absolutely colossal retards like yourself. not based and cringe as fuck.

Eren saw his mom getting eaten in front of him and all he could do was cry like a bitch. Gon saw Pitou kill Kite, but he came back and destroyed her.

eren also used the founding titan power to launch a bunch of mindless titans at dina and killed her, which was even more ruthless than what gon did to pitou.

Hey EHcucks, Pisstoriafags, Hongofags, Eruritrash (I have many Cuckwin edits prepared for you :)): I made huntertards my bitches. You will regret (HA!! Get it?) called me LEpedo. You are my dogs ;)

Attached: NekoElelii.jpg (500x389, 26K)

calling me!

>These people slaughtered my entire village for a quick buck but I killed 2 of them so I'll just call it even
>Now my purpose is to find out who bought the Scarlet Eyes and retrieve them
And we never saw him again

Our Mistress! We are at your complete service. Please command us.

Attached: gonbutmoe.jpg (210x240, 18K)

Will Eren being the father surpass the narusaku and Ichiruki HOAD? Considering the state of the current threads, I think mods will probably ban /snk/ in July.

Attack EHcucks and the gopnipslut. If you are Chrollobro using a reverse tactic: good boy again ;)

Attached: EreRi.full.2469754.png (996x1176, 1.23M)

>Revenge
>The one guy who wanted to kill all Titans because they killed his mother is smart enough to tell they are not at fault for that action in specific.

Are you trying? At this point, Eren wants peace for everybody, he just knows that peace costs blood. This is not personal anymore. Revenge is personal.

If you’re going to come into MY snk threads, you better fucking know the story. First off, Gon didn’t even SEE pitou kill kite. Second off, Eren DID kill the titan that ate his mom. Third off, eren’s MOM didn’t even come back to life unlike OH MY CRAZY SLOTS.. BRING ME BACK TO LIFE.. mr kaito. HUNTARDS like yourself need to read both stories and understand them before coming into threads to shitpost about them.

SEX WITH MIKASA'S LUSCIOUS BODY

Attached: 6468deab-2afc-48af-b8ef-b5d69eb223bd.jpg (1064x1594, 530K)

Again: it's not about revenge. Reread some chapters

user...

>Shitgeki no Poopoo
Haha almost completely forgot about that series but it would appear as though they never forget about us hunterchads (RENT FREE)

Attached: 0A5D05E8-311B-4FA0-B0DC-F70963E59B4A.jpg (720x912, 173K)

Surprised you'd think that after all the whining about Historia becoming a cumdump for muh male MC she's done in these threads ever since Ymir got confirmed kill.

;) Good dog

Attached: 61O9W sZzLL._SX679_.jpg (679x393, 19K)

I did read it. It’s absolute shit. You can read my post above (it’s the Sasuke one)

i don’t give a FUCK who you are, but thanks for the (You) my based retard

The fact you’re getting this angry and desperately trying to get me to stop is a clear indicator that you’re having a hard time trying to COPE and so you think by acting like I’m doing what you want it’s going to make me stop. Keep going all you want I have thick skin but it’s clear you are having a very hard time ;)

This thread is beyond shit. You faggots are a disgrace as a fanbase. I hate each and every one of you.

BASED DOG BARKING BACK

>I did read it.
You haven't even speedread it.

The LEpedo is losing her mind

Attached: 1506567452803.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

user that's the LEpedo, she even reported one girl to the police once and cut heads in paint, I'm sorry that thing went to your thread

Attached: 1557147990177.png (289x280, 91K)

posting just to qualify as one of the hated

I hope all the fujos and shipperfags get banned after the shitfest in July.

I can safely say that Eren has joined the bastion of legendary Shonen protagonists alongside Gon Freecss.

>Gon
>legendary Shounen protagonist

Attached: DXrI1UIWAAAAw0F.jpg (1200x675, 80K)

based. hunterchads and snkbros can work together and hate on the ErwLfujo

You need to be 18+ to post here.

>darling in the franxxx
L M A O. get the fuck out of my thread you dumb child

>Eren
>legendary shounen protagonist

Attached: 483317FC-370D-46B8-9156-71EC7FB98C59.png (307x285, 31K)

ahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: bitchxis.png (507x431, 259K)

>No argument
>Shitposts about the reaction image
Quiet desperate, aren't you.

Attached: DsDVK2FUUAAOFTY.jpg (1001x1200, 184K)

Gon Freecss? More like Gon Feces.

(You) don’t have any arguments either? sasuga, darling in the franxxx fag

Exactly, legendary is a very small word to be used for describing Eren. Especially when it's being used for generic characters like Gon.

Attached: Baddog.png (1280x720, 185K)

When did snk and HxH start a fan base war

>darling in the franxxx fag
Seek help.

It’s called human psychology, user.

some huntard shitposted and an snktard fell for it. now they’re plaguing each others threads

>wah wah he made fun of me about my favorite show
Cope

>ErwLmod vs. LEpedo

Eren would fit into naruto like a glove.

Attached: Eren Uchiha.jpg (1026x1029, 311K)

I assume the Hiatusfags just wanted a new playmate. SNK threads are already the worst threads on Yea Forums so who cares if they shitpost with them?

Since Isayama announced the streaming in July and ErwLmod took refuge in hxh threads. The LEpedo just went there too. Basically they are preparing the damage control so July threads get buried in case Isayama confirms THAT. Though LEpedo and Erwlmod hate each other

She has man musk in that pic

>Cope
About what? Being called about liking a show just because I used a character from said show as a reaction image? Dude, who hurt you?

I thought they were allies and shitposted together.

>Nardo
How does it being exposed as worse than a speedreader?

Not sure what happened but they went completely bonkers. I'm praying something actually fucking happens in July so they can kill each other or themselves for good.

Based squizo fujos fight

>Finish running errands
>This thread
Dear fucking lord.

Attached: jean still speechless.png (189x328, 67K)

if you save a reaction image from a show you haven’t watched, or liked, you’re just a retard. so nice job outing yourself out, retard.

They don't, the story is fascinating: ErwLmod called her pedophile and ErwLmod can't stop writing Shitren and Cuckren and insulting Armin. The ErwLmod has been in HunterxHunter threads longer and there she manipulated them to hate just EH
>in before muh EHfag
Hunterfags were the first ones to guess the twist. The ErwLmod falseflags as hunterfag.
The LEpedo simply hates everyone

It's pretty sure that SnKfags will kill themselves after that audio, but it will cause a massive flooding by them in the catalog. July sure will be a awful month.

LEpedo is based as fuck for making the chrollofag his bitch

I created this thread and it’s dead now. You SnKtards should make another thread or I might.

Based CHADren will kill these hunterturds falseflaggers so his child can be born free into this world.

Attached: 1525890364689.gif (554x400, 46K)

>same ip count as normal threads
thanks. you can make the next thread too if you want my fellow dog

¿Hay algún persona que pueda derrotar a Ernesto Llagas? Y no hablo de Ernesto Llagas del Titán de Ataque. Joder, ni siquiera hablo del Ernesto Llagas del TdA en contacto con un sangre azul, y así activar sus poderes de coordenada del Titán Fundador. NO estoy hablando del Ernesto Llagas del TdA después de ingerir el suero del Titán Acorazado y habiendo practicado sus habilidades de endurecimiento con Hania y las Tropas de Exploración. No podría estar hablando de Ernesto Llagas del TdA usando a Puerco Gallardo como rompenueces para destruir el cristal del Titán Martillo de Guerra para consumir a Doña Tiburcia y ganar habilidades de creación precisa. Definitivamente no estoy hablando de Ernesto Llagas del TdA con el dominio sobre las habilidades de creación del TMdG usados para romper el cristal del Titán Hembra y consumir a Anita Corazón de León para poder ganar sus habilidades de titán. No estoy hablando de Ernesto Llagas del TdA comandando un grupo de leales seguidores que han dedicado sus vidas para lograr el sueño de Eren de finalmente liberar su gente y asegurar seguridad a generaciones por venir. ¿Creen que estoy hablando de Ernesto Llagas del TdA después de estallar y decirle a Mikasa que la ha odiado toda su vida y de darle de hostias a Armando porque son esclavos que rechazan aceptar la libertad e intentan evitar su verdadera y eterna libertad? Espero que estés bromeando si piensas que hablo de Ernesto Llagas de TdA después de ser emboscado por los miembros sobrevientes de los Guerreros, efectivamente peleando contra Reinaldo y Puerco al mismo tiempo e incluso hacerse cargo de Reinaldo, solo, tras recibir dos disparos directos a la cabeza de un rifle francotirador antititán. Estoy hablando de Ernesto Llagas del TdA en contacto con el Titán Bestia de Sigifredo, aunque rechazando el plan de Sigifredo de forzar a los eldianos la esterilidad, para proteger a su amante, Historia Razo, para que su progenie pueda nacer libre en este mundo.

Attached: 1558551661497.png (576x873, 325K)

If I have to choose one of those psychos I choose the LEpedo for her cringey edits and because she is not a fucking coward like the ErwLmod is.

basEHd.

based and redpilled

>thinking two fujos nobody has ever heard about can manipulate the most dominant fanbase on Yea Forums
kek

You need to be 18+ to post here. Cry somewhere else just because someone used a reaction image from a show you don't like, and just for your knowledge I didn't watch frankxx after episode 17.

newfag lol

>rompenueces
Cascanueces bro

No basado y azulpastillado

>Hunterchads bit the mentally ill fujo bait
Hunterbros...

Damn, I whipped these SnKtards so hard they now shut the fuck up and are awaiting my command. Based hunterchads now own SnKfags.

Attached: 97AB246D-7F9B-4FFC-AD92-5D98B808A810.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Mods, delete this dogshit thread.

don’t you have a darling in the franxxx thread to be in? you can stop shitposting and grow up any day now

Keep dancing

Attached: 1547917938575.jpg (789x665, 121K)

Kys pedophile

Attached: 20170614170019_23.jpg (600x422, 74K)

But you are actually making me laugh with your retardation. That's certainly more worthy than watching frankxx.

Same. At least the LEpedo is honest.

?

Fuck, you are right. How could I miss that? I just did a literal translation.

Based

>That false marketing

Erwin is dead, Just let it go.

At least use the correct images if you're going to impersonate me.

Attached: El Juubi Jinchuriki del Kyojin.png (576x873, 331K)

kek

yfw I am the one who edited that pic and did the first translation.

Keep seething pedophile

the only people who hate shitposters are just shitters who don’t know how to. based huntards and snkchads are having a blast shitposting and fucking around with each other

At least post the right pic you made

kek
but Eren is based and GAR

Attached: aot the savior.jpg (1066x1600, 442K)

I lost it xd

>he thinks code gay ass was good
aot is an actual good show with actual good characters
only kinda decent thing about code gay ass is cc

>me like the phone with less features and the exact same hardware for double the price better

Attached: 721 la kill.jpg (481x637, 35K)

That's just otter-mode tier for faggy models and swimmers.
This is GAR and Chad.

Attached: Gon-san.jpg (974x1494, 272K)

This
SnKtards are getting very angry and are desperately trying to COPE.

Is it me or the background proportions are way unsettling? Like either that mountain behind him is way too small or Eren himself is actually a 15 meters titan.

>insulting Armin.
90% of the posters here do that.

He is obviously on a cliff overlooking the mountain range

They're on a plateau or cliffside or something. The ground beyond them is lower.

>skinnier
>less muscles
>not even permanent
but let’s go ahead and say, “BASED”

Based

Cringe

I know the ground below is lower. But even then, they look like they dont have the right proportions.They are either stepping on a really really really really really really really higher ground or something is wrong with Eren.

he looks nasty and more twinky than eren

Erwin is dead and Mankasa will kill herself before having the chance of touch Eren's dick. Deal with it.

based retard with one eye

>*Ahem*
Fellow hunterchads we have officially ran SnK out of their own thread and now off the board. BTFO them wherever you find those rats hiding and remind them what happened here when they tried to fuck with the hunterchad gang. I already took many screenshots and we threw these weak peasants out of their own thread and showed them who their masters are.

>godspeed

Attached: 9E2D5AE2-A765-4147-B430-C8D37616B37C.png (778x408, 203K)

This is false advertising considering
>Isayama said EM is more like family
>Erwin loved Marie
>Isayama was the one who suggested more LP scenes

Attached: Good friend.png (876x437, 691K)

It's the nature of the hills before the mountains that make it look like such a short distance.

Let me get this, are you the EHfag? And the other is the EMfag? That's it right?

Based

cringe

It's not only with the background mountains. Check out the trees. Holy fuck.

Based. SnKfags are in a state of panic.

Based

>Gon
>A literal nothing character who doesn't effect the plot and isn't a dynamic force in the story at all

nigga please, eren is the only good protagonist in all of on going manga, period

? literally nothing wrong with them

>false advertising
user...

>LP
Levi/Pieck/Porco? What

Based.

I knew you were there
look, last thread you said there are three of you, but it's really just you
you say you go run errands but you're there
always there
there's only you Jean poster, only you and me
stop hiding

disgusting fucking twink with shit tier body proportions, fuck off, this form is the gayest ass pull power up ever

>Eren a good protagonist
See my post
Now try and cope as the hunterchad reaches out to you in your dreams and strangles you with rage.

EH ledditors are the new NaruSaku, little babies who are EVERYBODY's punching bag

Check the file names paranoiafag. I'll show you my fucking Jeanfolder if I have to.

Attached: jean not so speechless anymore.png (179x399, 80K)

Lmao Eruritrash, even Isayama drew more Ereri than Erurishit
>Shitkasa
Really? Eren would fuck Shadis before that thing and imagine insulting Eren but hey! Suddenly Eren is good if he isbwith your Shitkasatrap, right?

Attached: Heichousoheavy.png (496x357, 256K)

Reminder that there's nothing wrong with wanting to fuck Gabi or Faye. For the time they're in it would have been completely acceptable. Keep seething.

Attached: gabi truth.png (611x610, 969K)

>my post
>doesn’t have chrollofag in the name
>it’s been posted before in snk threads
i believe you.

Fuck off ErwLmod

You are getting old Erurotrash

I don't believe you
there are only 3 people in this thread
you, me and someone else
no other anons

Alright, now you're losing it.

Attached: 1554854700155.png (338x600, 160K)

First step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. You are not fooling anyone with your denial.

not whoever that is

Okay my friend, I'll take a break from SnK threads :)

LP = Petra. Isayama suggested more scenes with Petra. And yes, even if ErwL was canon (I doubt it, even Erwin called manlet a friend) he is dead and you are not going to have manlet trapped, he will move on because that's what this series is about. And about Mikasa, no matter who the damn father of Historia's baby is: EM was never going to happen.

No Jean poster, there's no denying it
only you and I and one who keeps spamming posts
187 posts, 50 IPs
a VPS with rotating proxies can store more than 25 proxies at once
it's just you, me and the third person
now who's the third poster
?

Are you and Mrs. Smith the same person? Are you and Mrs. Braun the same person? Be honest

What are you trying to prove, there are LE, LM and LH merchandise too. And in reality even EAr and RE are more possible than EM.

FUCK WIT
twitter.com/bloodyredstar/status/1131215274215137282?s=21

Attached: 1544235498664.png (700x1230, 1.24M)

You guys liked to complain about EH posting but now look at this trash thread.

Based AMbro.

What

But they are doing it kek. It's also very easy to tell who is who

Based

>Most kino fight of the arc is going to underwhelming

Dumb Shitrenfag

all this fanwar shit is beyond cringe and bluepilled
you're all barely above tumblr level.

it’s all bait. only a handful of vocal shitposters are actually upset at eren being the father. people who are upset are mostly shipperfags

Levi will execute Shitren

Attached: Levi_beats_Eren.jpg (200x311, 24K)

fuck off ErwLfujo. erwin is dead.

He executed Erwin first though

Attached: 1558514731561.jpg (340x522, 119K)

>a handful of vocal shitposters
So EH ledditors

Based ErenCHAD
WHEN CHADREN WILL RAPE GABI?

Manlet can't even take a shit by himself anymore.

If they've been working on it that long it's clearly not going to be underwhelming, it just means the animation is too intense for them to complete punctually. Imai alone has probably been animating the Levi scenes for months

>above
>implying

I'm actually kind of disappointed ErwLmod manipulated Hunterfags
Manlet killed Erwin.

yfw Ymir brings Petra back to stop Levi from doing something stupid.

FARMERED

I think that will be hange's role

Why EHfags would be upset if Eren is the father? At least read properly before posting, retard.

Listen, right. Idk who the fuck “ErwLmod” is that you kids keep bringing up but regardless it seems like max damage control is in full effect.

>WIT will put the series on hold to make the Armin is Our Savior moment very special

Hey Hunterchad, ignore this mentally ill EHfag(from dumblr)

Attached: tumblr_mtssxv4Y3Q1shn3u6o1_400_zps6lxaas3l.gif (400x225, 527K)

>Uses kid as an insult
What happened to Yea Forums guys.

ErwLmod = fujo who ships Erwin x Levi and also ships Eren x Mikasa. She literally went to your threads so you can come here to troll in case Isayama confirms Eren is the father. And she succeeds as far as I can tell

Cute and canon

Attached: 3184deb596d1ed47c6c02f6e77718aa9.jpg (800x480, 63K)

That won't change manlet killed Erwin and that manlet loved Petra.

Attached: Zeke N.png (959x693, 671K)

levi is dead

Back to hxh threads ErwLmod

would like lvhns stop pretending they are not like the rest on me. i dont trust you and i dont care for your empty words. you say those things, then go back playing with those demons and expect to think different from you? thats a no from me dog. go away.

erwin is dead

speedreader

Every single time Levi feels guilty, Petra is there, in a prominent position. She's of course the very best symbol of his guilt. So, nothing would be better than Petra forgiving him to help him move on. Too bad she's death, of course that's Hange's role. Im just saying it would be really something to bring her back.

As you can see EH ledditors live inside their own tiny heads.

>this kills the /g/fag.

Attached: ee7288122e37a92d85d0cdbea975e980--petra-aurora.jpg (236x295, 15K)

He's not dead. He's dying. He might be dead soon, though.

>Every single time Levi feels guilty, Petra is there, in a prominent position
I wonder if Isayama does that to shit on fujos. I mean last time Manlet remembered his comrades she was in the center and Erwin was on the side.

Do you think Farmer cleans himself after work to pound Historia's pussy

I've probably had too much coke but this is what I've come to realize

Jean poster says he's busy, but is actually there 24/7
I have no idea how he does it, but he's just there
always there
Piikuposter disappears whenever Jean poster is there, so Jean poster is either Piiku poster or Piiku poster holds her distance for some reason

ErwLmod probably hasn't been around in a week or so, it feels fake
Manletpedo, Johanpedo, those (real ones) haven't shown up since last November or December, Johanpedo always had a new copypasta about Gabi and there hasn't been any new one since then (always about piss, period, pregnancy only those three seem to be circulating)

the Hisuposter talks very similar to the Hanjiposter, what that means I don't know. However, their posts are always really close to each other in terms of time, and by that I mean usually followed by less than 2 minutes

then there's the Boruto/Narutoposter who talks way too much like Benji after "Benji" was gone

we're dealing with a lot of fakes here, I for one realized that
the real pedoposters aren't here anymore
Benji isn't here anymore
ErwLmod (the current one) is probably a fake
Jean poster is all 3 Jean poster

>All this circus because two fujos hate EH LH RE fags
W-when will they notice JMfags? Why can't we have our own autistic enemies?

Attached: d5476b06-2c60-4039-941f-1f9de4da43f6.png (268x568, 199K)

Just the kind of confirmation I needed.

>Hunterfags were the first ones to guess the twist.
Fujos will deny this statement.

>The fact she had a boyfriend somehow affects how Manlet deals with his guilt and regrets

Besides, dont tell me you have never ever fall on somebody with a bf/gf.

What about LEpedo

That's because manlet loved Petra. Even in vol.27 Isayama said Erwin and Manlet were friends.

>Eren mindraped Mankasa
>His brother killed Erwin and BTFO'd Manlet
The 2013 tier merchandising becomes more and more hilarious as you keep reading the manga.

And Erwin was in love with Marie.

Johanpedo likely got permabanned and thrown into legal trouble after actively stalking and contacting a 14 year old cosplayer. She deleted almost all of her social media after he announced that he had called her and that he would show us his conquest. That was pretty much the last we saw of him.

What is her endgame?

Attached: V21.png (1099x1600, 1.32M)

Basado

>Our heroes have long since abandoned us and have been replaced by fakes.
Now I feel sad.

>Oluo acted like Levi because he knew Manlet was into her and he thought she would go with him if he didnt do anything to stop it.

Plausible.

LEpedo was never a genuine pedo
he acted way too hard like Johanpedo, and while many think manletpedo was the real pedo I strongly believe Johanpedo was the mastermind behind the pedo posts
he always had new copypastas, Gabi edits and then kept using those Johan gifs when he was himself

none of the others did that, and when the other pedos came they just used his pictures with different file names and kept shitting his copypastas. there's been nothing new since he found that one cosplayer as an user mentioned a few months ago, so he probably fucked off or does god knows what now

I'm only conflicted about the Faye poster, that one is new but if I were to guess he/she's just copying the Piiku poster and adding pedo shit

>
only lewd think mikasa would do is hand holding and pegging

Attached: aot why mikasa make my pp big pp.jpg (640x960, 259K)

What is written here?

Attached: ce1c4c68.jpg (960x1280, 137K)

But he will always be alive in my heart.

Attached: illust_59574018_20190522_232552.jpg (600x997, 246K)

>ErwLmod probably hasn't been around in a week or so, it feels fake
>J-Jeanfags, Hangefags, Pieckfags and Historiafags are the same person
The fuck is this stupid fujo. You know what? I'm happy Isayama is shitting on you

Attached: 1558430344006.png (610x630, 400K)

t. Levi

He Erwin not Petra

If it's not true why are you so angry?

This made me realize I totally lost track of meta/snk/ since slutty left.

>the real pedoposters aren't here anymore
Good riddance, I wasn't sure.
I hated CWL and his creepiness.

Why is Hisu so beautiful lads?

Attached: 48654857_p0.png (800x1000, 564K)

ITT: schizophrenia general

Attached: drink_braun.png (274x506, 126K)

Because she's Petra and Annie combined.

Because JM is the best.
No one hates you.

>gopnikslut
cringe

I just want them to be okay

Attached: b1724ad4-ae8f-48e9-98e5-1988645e4af0.jpg (500x672, 142K)

Proving my point.

What is it about SNK that attracts so many deranged pedophiles?

Historia and Eren are the best looking characters in SnK.

Attached: 51333420_p0.png (1000x681, 794K)

I don't know.

Attached: Hisu.jpg (1024x1024, 79K)

perhaps the fact that most of the main characters are underage for most of the story?

>tfw so unremarkable that people think you're a split off of the alcoholic
Y-You too!

>LH and EM
Endgame.

>implying it isn’t fun to have your own ((general)) culture to tell who’s a newfag and who isnt

That's true for most anime and yet it feels worse for SNK. Maybe it's because it features child soldier guro.

Oops
FARMED
Kys

Attached: Hongoremovedfromthisplanet.png (695x934, 674K)

>ErwLmod falseflagging as an LHchad

I want Mikasa to pin me down and forcibly have her way with me

Attached: YouSeeBigGirl.jpg (960x1280, 145K)

>doesn’t ship em or eh
wh-who THEN?!?

We know, Jean.

ありがとうございます

LE, my dog called Chrolloboy can testify ;)

god i wish i was attractive enough for some one to want to rape me

Calm down, Connie.

Who is he thanking, even?

A smile so beautiful it can destroy the world.

Attached: 1546138767838.gif (540x681, 1.05M)

BASEEEEDDDD

it’s an autograph. lots of celebrities like drawing images alongside some text for an autograph.

But Eren is just male Carla

Just remember:
>Eruritrash is dumb
>EHcucks are cancer
>Huntertards are MY DOGS
>LHfags will enjoy my bloody gallery
>Gopnipslut is half price on Sundays
;)

Exactly.

>Born too early to have a virtual loli wife.
>Born too late to have a real loli wife

CHADREN WILL DESTROY GABI'S PUSSY

>ErwLmod vs LEpedo in HXH thread

Attached: OOx4.gif (500x281, 1007K)

Kamiyuu-kun was pretty anti-genocide though.
I mean he even had a whole speech for Yazan how he was nothing more than an animal for wasting human lifes.
I don't think Kamiyuu would kill a bunch of civvies to get at the titans.
He hated the titans for doing shit like that.
Only thing that they had in common as far as I remember is that they both watched their mom die and that they had anger issues they grew out of.a
In what way do you think Eren is like Kamiyuu?

Attached: 1543271035828.png (385x362, 151K)

A smile so beautiful it can save the world.

Attached: c108.png (580x762, 459K)

>HXH thread
fuck off

Based.

Attached: hans.jpg (554x747, 92K)

She's a blessing from Heaven. How could Eren resist?

Attached: 1544302081299.png (833x883, 1.38M)

youtube.com/watch?v=nWK0kqjPSVI

>this will play as Eren stands in the rain on a pile of corpses consisting of his friends and enemies, realizing what he's done
>he moves forward, stumbling into a crushed Zeke drawing his least breath
>"Is this the freedom you wanted, brother?"
>silence
>"I just... have to move forward."
>roll credits

Attached: Eren and Zeke.jpg (451x604, 96K)

How could such a good manga attract the worst people of this board and gather them in that general
I was sad that it was to end soon but it's actually a relief

>I rost the motivation gomen nasai

Attached: Araki-san.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Edgy as fuck

That's the thing, he didn't

They're all spics probably, this board needs flags back. Just hang out in non shonenshit threads if you want better company.

EHfags are disgusting

>Erenfags are edgelords
nothing new

>ErwLmod probably hasn't been around in a week or so, it feels fake
She is here everyday same hour. Also all the shitposting suddenly stops when she wants to talk about Erwin (casually the Mikasa is so cute posts also appears). She hides behind Reinerfags and Hunterfags now. Anyway lets leave this shit

But I am an erenfag and I said it was edgy

youtube.com/watch?v=f3q3JkNUPmI
>this will never play during Zeke's final moments as he keeps looking at his brother's back who just betrayed him

hold me bros...

Attached: Zeke.jpg (387x512, 57K)

Frankly, I've been out of the loop ever since Anniebot died.

I hope it reactivates when Annie comes back ;_;

Attached: 1405224113714.png (3524x2056, 1.15M)

No one cares about Sieg.

>Grisha lead his sibling to be killed by dogs
>Eren lead his sibling to be killed by ackerdogs
Bravo Isayama

>Jean poster stopped posting once he got angry after being called out

Huh... that user was right

What killed the hype?

shippers

What? I'm still here, I just decided it would be best to ignore you, ErwLevfujo
By the way nice job trying to mix me with Historiafags and Hanjifags, conveniently the posters you hate the most. You also killed all interest I had to talk about Erwin, congratulations

Me in the middle there

I'm putting an end to this once and for all.

Attached: jeanbofags.png (403x345, 169K)

Please stop saying we're the same person

They'll just say you're taking your trip off you triplebaka

filtered :)

I know they will, until I get drunk and post something that's not Jean.

>Puerco Gallardo
TOP KEK

t. 1 and the same person

Rude desu

Okay nerd.
I'm not Mrs. Braun either but she drew me this because she owes me a shoe on head.

Attached: mrs braun speechless.png (2500x2500, 2.02M)

Attached: 1555344805905.jpg (270x199, 32K)

>SnK threads degenerate even more thanks to the HxH shitpost war
NO ROAD LEFT BUT THE ONE THAT LEADS TO THE END

Attached: 1539401783747.jpg (384x262, 51K)

SnK is a bad manga AND a bad anime
now check these digits

Attached: 1501102943069.jpg (381x896, 225K)

If digits snk is both best manga and best anime

so... dare i ask if threads are worse now, or they were worse back when "mrs. smith" was a thing?

I want to FUCK Eren.

Attached: 1556566933946.png (450x611, 218K)

No

Attached: snk general.png (359x173, 76K)

Now. The RP thing between her and the Whofags was annoying but that was the worst of it.

LEpedo back at it again

I'm pretty sure you can ask any user on Yea Forums right now if SnK threads are at the bottom of the trash container, and they'd 100% say yes.

I hope Johanpedo gets out of jail soon for fucking that underage cosplayer so these threads can be fun again

Now for sure.
We had the pedo and his bride, yes, but not the three or four spergs that shit up the threads with meta namecalling if they don't like what the other anons post.

Lel, he went to jail?

fuck off Jeanfag

as other anons have already said he just sort of... disappeared after the locating the underage girl, then she deleted all her social media and he hasn't been seen since. Don't know. Maybe he's just having a family with her now or something. It was weird.

But jail is the most logical reasoning. Although he said that 13 year olds are legal where he lives

Fuck, did she cosplay Historia or Annie?
And he was a bong, but still a crime.
Serves him well if true.

They were decent until the pregnancy happened

I think she did a Pieck cosplay? It's been so long I don't remember

Wasn't he in Eastern Europe or something though? I only know that guy was loaded for where he lived and generally seemed to fuck underage girls

Pregnancy is the best event to happen on manga to this day, there hasnt been such an unresolved, deep and meaningful event on the past 30 years that can surpass Historia's pregnancy.

Fight me.

I agree. The Pregancy is like Friend's finale.

>seemed to fuck
Maybe we aren't talking about the same person? I'm talking about the creepy dollfag.
Anyway, I hope he's getting dicked in jail.

>Ernesto Llagas
KEK

Attached: 1542935281030.jpg (255x278, 37K)

Not really. Other than to MUH HISTORIA PURITYfags, it's not really that impactful.

Completely agreed. Only the baby daddy reveal and the following HoAD 3.0 shall surpass it.

I genuinely don't give a fuck who knocked her up user. I just want this to be over because no matter what happens someone's throwing a shitfit and everyone else will be there to blow it out of proportion. The only significance to who dumped their batch into Hisu is how badly it triggered autistic fucks in these threads.

Attached: 1558341415458.jpg (590x550, 24K)

Oh God it made it worse and it's unnecessary

Creepy dollfag? The one that posted those 3D Lain dolls?

It is. It's the main force driving a manga that has sold millions and has its own theme park.

Right now, everything Eren has done, it's only to protect Historia and her pregnancy. It's so important that people will remember this even more when they air it.

That's our resident pedo Joseph who asks people to cut themselves and acts like a vicitm when people ask why. He's pretending to be a purified and normal human after therapy.

>EHcucks think that SnK is a shoujo

Guess that means Johanpedo's the only pedoposter who ever acted out on his urges. Sad. At least the other pedos checked in for therapy/fucked off.

>3D Lain dolls?
That I don't know, but he had a child size real doll that he called Annie and pestered these threads with pedo creepiness along with the also deranged ms smith.

>believing in the ''Johanpedo''
Stop being so dumb.

Oh that guy. That wasn't Johanpedo but definitely on an equal level of creepiness.

t. Johanpedo

>Sneedville
No fucking way

For once, I find reason in this place. It is indeed without precedent that a female character has the most important role in a shounen manga. Isayama is a known feminist and LGBTI+ advocate, and a good one at that.

Why. WHY does snk attract these kind of people.

That doesn't make it a shoujo, retard.

now figure out who the thesekindofpeople poster is, detective cokeposter.

Jeanbo's so handsome

Attached: logoraw.jpg (1115x1600, 785K)

What is their endgame?

Attached: 1531988128160.jpg (1200x1800, 563K)

Stop it, he's going to think we're the same person.

everyone on Yea Forums is a weirdo and there are just extremes. i’m sure there are some mega weirdos who don’t want to shitpost

>falseflagging
When are you going to hit your limit of faggotry?

Attached: 1458974185556.png (250x250, 15K)

Nah, I've came back this week to find the absolute hell these threads have become.
Been away short after Grim Reminder 2.0

>have become
They've always been shitty, it's just that the so-shitty-it's-actually-entertaining posters left. Now we're stuck with endless shipping and impersonators. No originality, not even when a new chapter drops.

>try and cope as the hunterchad reaches out to you in your dreams and strangles you with rage
holy fuck my sides

He will break the curse and marry her

That's JM tho

Attached: 39387490_p0.gif (945x945, 128K)

I'm an honest man, so like I said before, I'll post my Jeanbo folder. I'm tripping again so you know it's me. I highlighted a post in this thread that was not me, and you can tell because of the filenames. Now fuck off.

Attached: fucker.png (1895x930, 1.01M)

What will we do after SnK ends and these threads will get 12 replies at most, bros?

Attached: comfy Reiner.jpg (383x581, 137K)

Was that stupid post you?

Attached: 1558011053201.png (500x505, 65K)

Guess ill move to whatever other manga isayama makes next if it isnt worse than snk.

Yes it was. I don't want to trip all the time because I'm going to forget to take it off when I get drunk and then you'll all know what other fag I am.

Why have a trip if you aren't keeping it on

Attached: 332.jpg (136x139, 8K)

>Mar(c)o
>Mar(l)o
sasuga isayama

Attached: Isayama transcends into alcoholism.png (336x479, 224K)

So I can post within a minute of other Jeanfags and I'll be the odd man out.

NEW

Your Jean folder is kind of lame

Attached: quality.png (102x126, 17K)

SOON

Attached: 1555715346929.jpg (2037x3056, 2.69M)

I didn't really start my SnK folder until around RtS because I was too busy at the time to be in these threads for more than chapter weeks. I also like quality over quantity.

Attached: smile speechless.jpg (289x280, 27K)

Are we drawing Jean/Hitch parallels now

>Why can't we have our own autistic enemies
Because EMfags died along with their ship.
So until they ship mikasa with another character you won't have your autistic enemies.

>I prefer quality over quantity

Attached: theonlyusablegifinthistrashheap.gif (289x280, 57K)

Alright, that one was a fucking lie. I'm just not autistic enough to have 1000 pictures of a character. Thanks for that gif though, I only had the blush one as I'm sure you saw.

Attached: speechless blush.gif (289x280, 53K)

I demand proof that manlet loved Petra.

>I'm just not autistic enough to have 1000 pictures of a character

Attached: 1489418457622.gif (685x1024, 760K)

When this manga ends I'll reveal to you how autistic I've truly been all this time.

I doubt it but I'll probably be here

Attached: 1396412444644.gif (998x562, 180K)

To spend the rest of his life with the rest of her life.

It won't be anything impressive, but hopefully it'll make you smile!

Attached: 1555397021191.jpg (800x600, 62K)

Post cute and canon

Attached: 36820900_p0.jpg (715x904, 84K)

>Those body proportions
Why did she become such a lanklet? She shouldnt have grown that much

She's 5'9 and Isayama draws her even smaller than that

Aren't she and Eren both 6' in the timeskip?

She's 176 cm

Attached: 1542635507061.jpg (1280x866, 238K)

Dying in 2 and 9 years respectively.

Kek no, she is not that big. Although imagine her being this tall, she would be heavier than Jean. All the girls on the island would be her effortlessly

what
she looks 5'4-5'6 max

he's gonna eat her before her time is up and become the trap titan

I think it was back during like 101-104. Some user said that her and Eren were still the same height and I never cared enough to find out otherwise.

>hiatusxhiatus fags are brainlets who don’t know how a bell curve works
No surprise here

Fixed

Attached: 1558048865600.jpg (1670x2398, 517K)

She just is

Attached: 1493671537659.webm (1280x720, 2.12M)

Based and EHpilled

Attached: 1531030018857.png (1080x909, 330K)

Even Armong is 5'6 now, so how Mikasa could be the same height as him?

to tall
she's best medium

Attached: aot mikasa waif.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Sometimes he gets it right.

Attached: 0109-015.png.jpg (1066x1600, 442K)

>EHfags are brainlets

Why are you using the binomial distribution?

why could they show ymir with a chunk taken out of her here but censored erwin

Attached: convenientsmoke.png (1364x765, 1.01M)

She looked as tall as him in that chapters, so I am really not surprised someone could thought that

they changed the TV station

ohh i didn't know that

Attached: DQw4fsNVAAATnN6.jpg (700x799, 82K)

Attached: Salute.gif (350x200, 938K)

Do you think Floch will die satisfied knowing that he managed to bring the devil back to this world or will he die a pathetic death betrayed by Eren?

Attached: 1536352606519.png (680x686, 474K)

The way Isayama changed his character into a cartoon villain make it seems like he will die a pathetic death.

>The sheer number of severely mentally ill posters ITT now
Wow, EH being confirmed may actually cause people to kill themselves.

Attached: 4C73ABFF-0936-403B-AEE6-2F236B9BC67D.jpg (1066x1630, 791K)

>implying EHniggers are not mentally ill too
Nice deflecting

>N-no y-you too!
Weak, here’s some dirt in your eye.

Attached: CBBFDFD5-F199-4226-9286-55F707B75768.jpg (853x1202, 227K)

They always do that, nothing new

>EHniggers
Oh you.

Attached: 1557152293162.jpg (1674x1548, 186K)

Your teeth must be smooth as ice after grinding them in a fit every single day.

Attached: 647F672B-AA91-46A5-809F-2E9E98911CB2.png (1104x2016, 2.09M)

Nope, they are just clean from brushing them every day

Sad.

Attached: D7FZOaBWsAAr2K8.jpg (848x1199, 97K)

He'll die a coward, completely unchanged from how his character started. He'll also die as collateral damage to Zeke since he's already survived two barrages and it's three strikes before he's out.

Attached: 22.jpg (1066x1600, 550K)

Good, your oral health is important.

Attached: 657D9247-5595-4D15-B5D6-C742888EEC13.jpg (700x956, 112K)

floch is an literal who tier

Attached: 1558042242662.png (592x516, 46K)

i REALLY fucking hope they don’t fuck this up. reading that chapter made me tear up.

i really struggle to remember their interactions

Ah yes, nothing says "Chad" more than wearing bootyshorts.

Seriously probably just a panel or two.

At least you mentally ill EHfag know some basics about hygiene

I’m surprised a retard like you can even spell “hygiene”.

He ripped Dina to shreds, stomped Calvi into paste, cut off Berts limbs and fed him to a titan, put Annie in a coma and destroyed her home, pushed Reiner to suicide but refused to kill him and then slaughtered innocent civilians and kids just for cheering the destruction of his home

gtfo outta here with that hiatus x hiatus shit

such cringe...

Because unlike you I'm not a retard and also very hygienic

Reality is pic related

Attached: She fucking did it kek.png (748x1036, 302K)

cucktoldt gets cucked

>Gon saw Pitou kill Kite
Yes, Gon saw Pitou kill 'literary who?' and that caused a shonen powerup for some bizarre reason yet Kurapika having his entire clan massacred wasn't even enough to open his aura nodes on his own. That was some brilliant writing from Togashi right there!

Yes I know Kite was in the manga for like two panels, it doesn't change the fact that until his death he was less important to the plot than Zebro.

Attached: pitou_04.jpg (474x474, 35K)

>A hunterfag read snk
Really? I always knew Pitoufags and Killuafag were smarter than your chrollobro who is like 3 arcs behind

Thanks. I would accept Gon breaking my waifu's pretty face over Killua's death, heck... I'd even take that powerup if it was to avenge Leorio but not fucking Kite.

Attached: pitou_08.jpg (811x1150, 622K)

Gon literally isn't even the protagonist, he's one of the most forgettable character in Hunter and has had a negligible effect on the plot for ages now. HxH is pretty damn legendary, but I've never understood the Gonfags. Even his big arc during the Chimera Ant saga is completely bog-standard and mundane.

jeanbo is so broad

>Gon
>Legendary protagonist
Imagine not thinking mereum is the protagonist

>Not a retard.
>Can't even use punctuations.
Doubt.jpg

>Eren is just an improved Lelouch
ftfy

>kills enemy leaders of enemy nation that has been slaughtering his nation since he was born
>casualties include civilians, but thats war
>tried to kidnap him multiple times
>their actions led to deaths of his friends
>now hes an antagonist

how deluded and dumb are anime fags for real

what is this garbage

That's true, though. The Killua/Kurapikafag was getting called Attackonweeb by the angry fujos and yurifags who were too hurt by the possibility of Eren being the father to bother providing proper arguments against the theory.

HunterCHADS were the ones that realized that Historia was pregnant not for being a breeding-sow and that she being pregnant actually fucked up Zeke's 50years plan when 107 was released.
And yes, they were in the "Ereh is daddy" train.

Not necessarily the first, but they were among the few people who defended the theory that Historia wasn't supposed to be pregnant yet if we refer to Zeke's plan. But it definitely wasn't just a hunterchad.
But a lot of other people only joined when the discussion devolved into "she's pregnant to protect Zeke" which was also proven wrong with the wine bullshit.

>But it definitely wasn't just a hunterchad.
It was

>no u
Try harder.

Why bother if people only accept it was a hunterfag if it is something they want to hear. But he definitely had more level than this speedreader

It's pretty hilarious to check the archives after all these months and read stuff like that:
>desuarchive.org/a/thread/176383513/#176390841
It's bit like the "Eren's being controlled by memories/AT/Zeke!" fags who liked spamming shitty edits back then. Wonder how BTFO you must feel when you realize something you've been so vehemently defending or shitposting about turns out to be completely wrong.

At least make the thread reach bump limit fags

No.

Too late for that, everyone fucked off.