OPM S2

When is the real second season of OPM gonna air bros? I dont really like this filler non-cannon spin-off made by j.c. staff

Attached: 1545622318547.png (960x708, 391K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jakLeunGJGU
youtube.com/watch?v=kJmbjAvVJ9o
youtube.com/watch?v=-bQZpqfPGAs
youtube.com/watch?v=m7SaEZajoJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NEVER FORGET
youtube.com/watch?v=jakLeunGJGU

Its a pretty good setup actually
>manga adds 90% filler for garbage studio to adapt
>s3 will have good quality content made by a good studio

Based Madhouse not wanting to animate garou's boring shit.

Attached: 15566588347.gif (336x268, 1.23M)

Is this not a true adaption from the manga?

pesci?

Attached: prosciutto.jpg (210x240, 19K)

mad house is already working on s3 so that in 2 years you will get absolute kino adaptation

ANIKI!

Attached: 15553706957.png (1920x1311, 2.35M)

is garou a so yboy?

oh my fucking god

>>s3 will have good quality content made by a good studio
A-user...i..

Attached: tell lies.jpg (453x576, 39K)

right after DtB's second season.

Season 3 will never happen though.

How is an autistic drawing made by an average dude more charming and better at everything than a professional television show?

Attached: 428FA27A-0F27-4F3D-8677-78AF210BD994.jpg (1200x848, 213K)

Why wouldn't the most popular webcartoon in the world get adapted?

Hey, you better apologise for what you're saying about those hardworking animators that toil day and night to bring you this series...

Attached: suiryupunch.png (1920x1080, 959K)

It took 3 years to get season 2 after season 1 was a massive success. It doesn't matter if it's good or not the people who run these companies are completely retarded and shouldn't get to make decisions on anything. Prime example is kemono friends, every corporations wet dream and they shoot themselves in the foot for no reason.

Did he piss himself?

KF hinged on the director as the sole breaking point tho.

Lol no idea but it sure looks that way. Probably not tho just ONEs shitty shading.

because you value a work from his maker too, nobody is impressed god did a thing, everyone is impressed when a nigger laces his shoes

holy shit even paintfags can do better than this

This made me laugh so hard. Just look at it!

Attached: Number1.jpg (993x1740, 292K)

Is Suru strong?

If only there was a way to filter women and children from that list.

IMAGINE

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 07 [720p]-0001.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

>opm, S rank
>komi san, cute but nothing more
>quintuplets, good
>NTRtoro, komi san but worse
Rest on that list is complete shit

Read the manga

I don't like this fight. It has "Ora-ora" punching sequences (punching barrages) that NEVER looked good anywhere and should be banned by law or something.
Regardless I see your point.
Look at the bright side, people, S2 gave you people Garou theme & many good manga's never get adapted in the first place.

It is, OP is shitposting

Season 2's fine desu
not the best thing ever and not as good as season 1, but everyone's acting like it's not watchable. It's definitely still above average if anything.

Here's your (you) JC shill.

Attached: (You).png (800x1138, 432K)

It's not above average asshole, the only positive thing you can say about it is that it's not among the worst things out there. But that's not saying much today when things like Berserk exist.

I dont get what im supposed to see here?

>above average

Attached: 1558298119939.jpg (978x594, 122K)

Chad stride

Attached: 1558468371963.webm (1280x720, 1.35M)

It's not like this guy is wrong. It's not terrible, S2 just doesn't live up to S2 standards. Also, if you complain about something, then complain how S2 skips some plot points for no reason.
Screeching:
>muh animation
all the time is fucking dumb 7 episodes in.

>it's not the worst
Sometimes it feels like it tries to

Attached: 1558482260965.png (841x474, 288K)

The Aoki cuts are all that's keeping it from being the worst

Attached: 1558481815802.webm (852x480, 2.82M)

>above average
It's outdone by fucking Gundoh Musashi.

>those faint glows in every episode where you think aniamtion might be great again

Attached: oh god no..-help....gif (300x200, 1.14M)

this scene looks decent, why can't all the scene have this kind of quality?

Episode 7 IS the worst animated episode of 2019. I dare you to find anything that has actually aired on tv this year that looks worse.

Genos vs Sonic, and Genos vs Roach were pretty cool

sexy

It's almost like you're new or not thinking. People have been complaining about a bit more than the fucking animation. For example what pisses me personally off the most is how scenes are not timed properly and you don't have time to absorb a scene, a line or dialogue of information because scenes circulate as if a program was timing them. In other words BAD PACING that a lot of anons complained about.
Second thing I for one didn't notice many people commenting on is the use of music in scenes, no not the sound effects. For example many scenes do not have appropriate music or additional atmospheric elements added that compliment the real feeling of the scene. Instead they have inappropriate and misplaced tracks or parts added, thus making it feel ineffective and wasted.
The whole in between frame bashing is just a joke for amusement purposes, if this was the only problem no one would be disappointed or complaining.

cursed image

Episode 5 and Berserk. This last episode wasn't the worst it just had a lot of QUALITY in it.

It's an edit.

Did the last episode omit some shit? I haven't read the manga yet (only the webcomic) but I got spoiled on something about monsters attacking the stadium.

It mostly tries to copy the manga nearly panel to panel but fails at it or it cuts some added details or just speeds through it like a kid on crack. Gouketsu attacks the tournament when it ended to recruit more monsters using monster cells. Some take it while ot rs don't and Suryui denies it and fights one of the strongest guys among the new recruits. Tries to fight Gouketsu and gets bitched. That should happen next episode though they will ruin the Suryui vs Choze fight hard.

Attached: 8c8178f97415bd6554842295854b55bb.jpg (800x1150, 265K)

Its an edit from the webcomics tread

This season is consistently failing at every aspect of visual storytelling. Framing, composition, coloring, directing, editing, storyboarding, animation, illustration, effects work... there's nothing left to fuck up anymore. And let's not even talk about the audio.

He’s my so Yboy

Sono Bisque Doll is good you absolute faggot

Attached: 1539127096066.jpg (1016x720, 267K)

who would win in a fight?

Attached: Suru vs Guru.jpg (1033x436, 108K)

They only have like one good animator

Attached: 1558485933568.jpg (1644x644, 778K)

Guru

Attached: 1557921006545.png (1778x1554, 1.98M)

KEK

They don't even use him fully. Many of his practice sketches look better than their art at various times. Not to mention they mess up his animations by putting ghosting and having bad sound effects.

Attached: 15572798386.jpg (604x403, 55K)

I still like some of the keyframes, they're good. I will keep my overall judgement reserved until it's all over and done.

Season 2 would be perfect with a dub like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=kJmbjAvVJ9o
youtube.com/watch?v=-bQZpqfPGAs
youtube.com/watch?v=m7SaEZajoJE

There is a certain episode of Dororo you might want to check out, user.

soul
vs
soulless

is it garo or garou?

Suru. His QUALITY is way higher.

Attached: tracingu.png (550x467, 360K)

Guru for sure!

guro. look it up

Are you me?

Its like they were told to make season 2 with ONE's artstyle but someone managed to make it look even worse than the webcomic.

>Saitama
Sounds like every shonen MC ever
>Genos
Doesn't fit the character,sounds groomy and older,maybe if he poured a little more of passion to his work it would do it
>Tatsumaki
No,she sounds more like a pain to the head rather than just annoying helpful
How hard is to convey emotions and expression and make them sound genuine rather than just "Ehh"?

Attached: Iiie.gif (500x281, 539K)

Both but it you go by the letters it's ガ-ga ロ-ro ウ-u.

They can't even copy one's style right except once

Attached: 26-271.png (1600x1150, 840K)

Jesus Christ I watched half of the last episode because I was interested in Saitama VS Kick guy. It's so fucking bad. I would actually feel mad about paying money to watch this if I was.

stage one: denial

Attached: 1558489490280.jpg (1100x742, 239K)

I don't think I can stomach watching the last 2 episodes with how bad people saying they are than the previous episodes.

saitama vs suiryu is one of the worst animated thing i ever seen

The anime ruined this shot.
Kek.

Bro, how is that even possible?

Attached: 1551196606684.webm (1920x1080, 1.27M)

This, what the fuck were they thinking.

they look exactly like that one aoki apprentice .

>firsttimeonadobeflash

I actually laughed out loud at this part. Haven't seen too many people post about it. What a shitshow.
Every time I see people defend the animation, I just think about this part. What the fuck.

Yeah. They fixed it a little in the next episode but he still has that shitty color scheme which doesn't help. Not to mention his textures make him look like part of the background and enviroment. Hell Gouketsu looks better than him and I was surprised they even gave him a good/passable color scheme.
Saitama the point and click adventure.

Attached: 1558450866440.jpg (847x1199, 200K)

>this shot.
This season ruined almost every shot or scene. I only really liked 1(ONE) scene, the transition between saitama in training and present day baldy saitama in episode 1. That's it, everything else was either mediocre, bad or shit.

What kills me from all of this is the fact that even behind this entire season is a crew of exhausted animators slaving away to scrap together even this here in due time.
Why choose a studio who is not known for action heavy animation to do this? Why not give them more time in that case? fuck man, nobody wins here. Fuck

Attached: 1546299246597.jpg (450x450, 10K)

This is really one of the best executed moment.

Is it just me or season 2 incredibly lame in every aspect. The only character I care about is the metal bat guy. Nothing interesting besides him. not even the fault of the studio, just weak source material

Just put this season out of its misery already

The companies don't care sadly. The customer gets a shitty product and the animators get nothing of value in return. What's worse is people defending a shitty project. I can get defending ep 1 and 4 a little but besides 3 being the only good one the rest are huge fuck ups.

Not even that the source material is way better than this. The anime fails to capture anything the source material had. If the anime did follow it good I can get the complaint but the anime doesn't even try to execute anything deomnthe source right.

That's because shit is way slower this time around. We're still in the arc where they build up garou, then they infiltrate the fucking monster base and THEN you finally have a fight for saitama. It's all fucking horse shit and it drags on forever, I think the fucking tournament they finished right now in 2 episodes was like 20 fucking chapters or some shit.

Attached: 1558472296982.webm (1280x720, 382K)

Eyesight looked good in only two frames and that's about it. Also hated how they rushed through these fights.

Any QUALITY OPM S2 Webms of GIFs ??
I given up with S2 after 3 episodes. My eyes cant bear with it anymore

Attached: 1488523634043.png (528x468, 279K)

Good thing the manga and webcomic have chapters this week to wash this shitshow.

Attached: 4.jpg (1066x1600, 123K)

Attached: 1558106558908.webm (560x315, 2.74M)

Idk to me it just seems that season 1 was a perfect ending. The only character I cared about in season 1 was Saitama and his arc as finished. Why should I care now? Also what does the manga have that the anime doesn't except for the art?

Are you fucking serious? The tournament shit was boring even for those 2 episodes. How did people bear with 20 chapters?

this is ok at least

At least Garou body proportions look good though.

For the most part expanding on the world and also adapting to the webcomic stuff. Also seeing saitama rank up. Plus the 20 chapters had other stuff was going on during the tournament so it wasn't the only focus as they switched back in forth between the two and only fully focused on it when Suryui came to fight Saitama and then after that.

Aoki has good stuff by they ruin it with blurrying when its not even needed and also his cuts not lasting long and the rest looking like shit.

Thats why McDonalds is number 1 for example.

Thats a fair point, because it felt I was watching a recap of the manga, and next week we might get filler with the S class heroes(since they already advertising WDM vs Garou).

I know, i was just referring to the Orochi scene.

go read the manga
then go back and try to say this again

>REEEEE why OPM is not like before? Why it is trying to do something diffrent? Why can't it just stay as One Joke Man forever. Who needs worlbuilding in parody REEE. Fucking filler REEE. Only Saitama matters REEE. Stop trying ONE and just keep repeating yourself ad nauseam.
>Saitama and his arc as finished
No, it is not finished
> Also what does the manga have that the anime doesn't except for the art?
Good direction? Good paneling? Good fights? Good choreography? Good designes?Uncut dialogue?Uncut jokes? Uncut action? Bone and his milk? No censorship? What do you want? What are you expecting from it?

>REEEEE why OPM is not like before? Why it is trying to do something diffrent? Why can't it just stay as One Joke Man forever. Who needs worlbuilding in parody REEE. Fucking filler REEE. Only Saitama matters REEE. Stop trying ONE and just keep repeating yourself ad nauseam.
Is this what autism looks like? I can tell you are seething from that post alone.

Garou looks good...compared to Suiryu, user.

fuck the bright side I just want my punchy man show animated good

>It took 3 years to get season 2 after season 1 was a massive success.
Because original animation team had their schedules full for 2 more years, japs didn't want to wait in risk of hype dying out so they outsourced it to a studio that could do it sooner, and this is the result.
Maybe we'd get S3 in the spot original crew had planned to do S2 under Madhouse's banner but I doubt it, most likely we'll get equivalent of Overlord S3.

>What are you expecting from it?
Nothing. I'm not reading it anyway. I was never interested in season 2 and right now I'm treating it as a timewaster. Good for the manga tho. Glad you're enjoying it

it kinda remind me the first jojo manga

Attached: 1556900621000.jpg (2070x5392, 3.96M)

>it wasn't the only focus
The martial arts tournament wasn't the point to begin with. The arc was about monsters.

why does she dress like this

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 07 [720p]-0004.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Why is the trip fag spamming, can he just shut the fuck up? Why is he so starved for attention?

>tfw we're already 7 episodes in
man what the fuck how did this happen, there's only 5 more episodes and then it's over?
shit went by fast, nobody will even remember season 2 ever happened

Attached: 21.jpg (720x1024, 131K)

Why wouldn't she?

Forgetting S2 sounds like a blessing. I certainly wish I could forget it already.

Garou has quite a lot of good looking frames with his bod in this season

Attached: 1557001895232.png (1300x1300, 2.87M)

>i want those 5 girls to fuck the mc that i self inserted to
>good

>nobody will even remember season 2 ever happened
Oh, we will user, we will remeber its QUALITY very well/

Attached: 1558550684938.webm (1280x720, 2.03M)

He does.

Attached: Garou.png (1280x1209, 1.95M)

I'm having a good time with S2, yes it could've been way better but anything is better than nothing.
There's still manga to read if you want to read the superior version but the anime is a nice bonus.

Attached: 1549330882817.jpg (1920x1080, 293K)

Garou's shirt is a miracle of the universe

Attached: 1557254424110.png (1920x1080, 2.14M)

You can't compare my husbando with a shitter like Suiryu.

Attached: dat back.png (798x589, 651K)

>that small *plap* sound he makes as he lands on the wall
Me and my bro laughed for a solid minute, if there's one thing they're doing right it's the humor

Attached: 1538069528826.gif (591x352, 753K)

I wish the kiss scene was a panning shot with his shirt visible too.

>but anything is better than nothing
>better to eat shit than to eat nothing
I can see a flaw in your logic

That isn't aoki's.

That's pretty stupid but even if we go with your stupid reply as factual I still nevre said "in everything in life anything is better than nothing "

Pacing was fine until the lastest episode but Murata had warned us that they were shortening the Tournament. Don't watch these episodes at whatever speed you are watching but normally.

It was lewd anyway

Attached: 1556050073111.jpg (1920x1080, 765K)

That's what I said it wasn't the only focus. People made it seem like it was just the tournament arc and nothing else.

Attached: 12.jpg (800x1150, 251K)

I mean that the tournament itself was irrelevant. It was just a convenient and plausible way of having warrior characters gather in one place. The whole tournament bit is about Suiryu being confronted by the idea that he's a terrible person and that the realisation actually bothers him.

>anything is better than nothing

No its not. Also this is the same shit excuse given to Berserk.

I hope we get an OPM game soon.

Attached: 1556762138891.webm (852x480, 2.74M)

comparing watching a tv show to eating shit hmm

S2's existence actually devalues OPM as a whole.

maybe if you aspergers

Attached: 1555453525130.webm (640x320, 2.63M)

Something that majorly fucks with my ability to watch S2 is that shit effort cuts and good stuff are intermingled to such a degree. With, say, Pierrot, I'd usually get an entire episode, usually at some pivotal point, where I can just lean back and enjoy the visual fireworks. When it's mixed up like that, I don't simply watch the episode anymore and instead start focusing on the quality switches.

It already did

Attached: superior superhero coming thru.jpg (1200x675, 80K)

Is Mob Psycho any good? Anyone have a torrent with 1080p episodes for both seasons?

You are mentally ill, contrarian, seeking for attention and victimizing yourself.
You'll survive seeing some shoppy animation, retard.

Gyro because he has a ability to get stronger after each fight, Syru while would put up a good fight, I feel Gyro has better Martial Arts that would put Syru at a disadvantage. But Syru just by strength alone is the strongest Human behind Gyro. What I mean by that, its just they dont have any special powers besides like flame thrower or something.

you can literally HEAR the sound that's supposed to be there from this webm alone yet the fucking retarded sound director put the same goddamn gay bass-boosted without bass explosion as he always does on everything holy shit

Animation by default increases it's value.
It gathers tens of millions of new potential interest, unlike manga which is a much more smaller medium.
That's why even shitshows like berserk 2016 were greenlight to boost sales of the new volumes and sales of older ones.

No matter how much assblast you project, series that rely on manga alone rarely stand out, this anime is the very reason OPM are poping up unlike a few months ago.
Project harder faggot.