No worries, the brother of the main character has a sister, we never heard of...

>no worries, the brother of the main character has a sister, we never heard of, in the basement that can do whatever the fuck she wants including undo the effects of the asspull i created so the mc actually wins a fight against a superior being he had zero chance to survive. Oh yes, the wishes comes with great burden and a huge contrived set of rules, but don't worry because his brother doesn't really have to follow any of it.
BRAVO TOGASHI. BRAVO

Attached: fWcnI.png (637x358, 293K)

Based Togashi setting up Dark Continent and tricking brainlets such as yourself into thinking he is a 'she'

Attached: 1540478308024.png (286x295, 207K)

Is there a bigger hack?

Attached: 201904615.png (131x231, 41K)

>sister

i don't argue with killua

The Election arc turned Killua from a 9/10 character into a 6/10 character.

lmao everytime I remember this incredible plot

yu yu hakusho was full of contrived idiotic shit too. Togashi is a hack

There are some things i can understand why people justify in HxH, i personally enjoy the manga for what it is, but jesus fuck was nanika the mother of all asspulls.

Also, i wish togashi would settle on his sexual identity already, hes seems to be very confused.

i liked how he turned the asspull into a setup for the next arc
but what an asspull it is regardless

Attached: all out.jpg (625x626, 40K)

The part that gets me the most is he sets up rules for the power soon after introducing Nanika. Then he just goes "nah fuck that, it doesn't apply because Killua lol". If you're going to make rules for your own system then follow the damn rules, or don't make them in the first place.

Alluka is a God, what did you expect. She can solo all enemies with one thought including Zeno from Dragon Ball.
Powerful.

Attached: Alluka-happy-alluka-zoldyck-39900728-1280-720.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

wow whisperkeks will do mental gymnastics for rubber nen but they can't even defend this? what a good manga.

The only mistake he made was killing off best girl.

Attached: Neferpitou (44).jpg (736x952, 92K)

>sister
>we've never heard of
>undo the asspull
Is this what the difference of 2 std deviation in IQ looks like?

it's funny how you missed I described Killua as
>the brother of the main character
who's the brainlet now? Fag.

kek

(OP)
kek
Nanika is still a mystery, it will be explained during the current arc

Attached: ass.png (557x2406, 1.08M)

rent free

Yes

Attached: 80776DE2-1949-4ED6-A349-1DD987AE04C8.jpg (250x303, 11K)

no (you)

Attached: rent free.png (650x650, 119K)

Attached: E49F0CDF-4682-4F03-9708-AE3F1FF1B73D.jpg (569x428, 77K)

Why didn't Killua just ask the magical child of free infinite wishes to just teleport them to Gon instead of going through all that trouble?

>sister

Headcanon and not explained but possibly because Nanika cannot grant wishes that affect Alluka in first person, It cannot teleport itself.

Wasn't Killua trying to hide aspects of Nanika until Illumi confronted him? It's been a while since I read it.

I want to fuck Alluka

speadreaders
Killua didn't make that wish specifically on the purpose of not letting know to his brother his particular conditions with nanika.

Togashi is not a hetfag

Attached: 1543114942269.png (425x648, 112K)

>Yusuke x Keiko
>Gon x Palm
>Meruem x Komugi
I think he is.

>>Gon x Palm
lol

Makes no sense. What info was he hiding by not asking to teleport themselves? Nothing, not that Alluka needs to touch to heal, since he still left anyway so it doesn't make a difference. And he made a request (order actually) in front of them anyway. You're full of shit

Not to mention that he was alone with Alluka most of the time, he could have done it then without anyone realizing what happened

So is it Hunter x Hunter or Hunter cross Hunter?

I know the girl in OP's picture is a guy, but if it's Hunter cross Hunter then maybe that one tuxedo wearing guy with the broken abilities is a girl who identifies as a guy

Get it? Cause they cross-dress?

Based

Hunter Hunter, the x is silent.

Attached: 47702DD2-A20E-4B39-89D3-013937E5169C.jpg (1280x1939, 638K)

Killua always acted as being someone without special privileges to keep himself away from suspects. After the teleportation, how would Killua have made a wish if he had already made one (in this way resetting the ability)? You need to go through all the process of accomplish requests, and a teleportation is not an easy task to do, and the family, thanks to its investigation, would have discovered, eventually, that no one was crippled or killed by the requests, so this would have rose some suspects.
read the fucking manga

You're just making shit up and none of that was ever implied in the manga and all you're basing it on is some hypothetical investigation that makes no sense and would never amount to anything, Zoldycks would have no way of finding out shit, Killua would have just disappeared with Alluka after healing Gon like he did anyway, and even if they find out there have been no deaths because of someone failing to meet the requests, first thing they'd think is that the requests were fulfilled. Plus they already have suspects the second Killua leaves with Alluka so nothing would have changed, except them avoiding all the drama and risks. You're a brainlet with no arguments, stfu and stop wasting my time

>you're basing it on is some hypothetical investigation that makes no sense and would never amount to anything
every single wish made by nanika was thoroughly investigated to better understand her power, why with the Killua's one would have been different?
>first thing they'd think is that the requests were fulfilled
kek Milluki's personal computer costed 3 nails to Tsubone, can't you imagine by yourself the price of an instantaneous teleportation?
kill yourself brainlet and stop wasting my time

>I know the girl in OP's picture is a guy, but if it's Hunter cross Hunter then maybe that one tuxedo wearing guy with the broken abilities is a girl who identifies as a guy

>Get it? Cause they cross-dress?
Fuck off homo and kys genderless vermin

The pacing of HxH is awfully slow indeed.

I can feel my iq increasing

>changing completely the argument
>op pacing is even worse
can you imagine being this one?

doesn't that female girl have a feminine penis though?

But Hunter x Hunter is the gayest thing ever. I didn't make that shit up about Alluka being a crossdresser.

Then we have Pitou, and Gon and whats his face who are the gayest thing since gay went to gay town

I can never seem to get a straight YES or NO answer to this. But isn't that imouto a trap?

Although I agree about Alluka being mostly bullshit, we kind of knew he existed as early as the Zoldyck arc started. The tourist guide tells us the number of zoldyck siblings there are and they count Alluka there (because he was just a normal child so they didn't have a reason to hide his existence yet) AND if you follow the naming convention of the Zoldyck siblings by ordering them by age you'll also find his name.
>IlluMilluKilluAlluKalluto
So yes, we absolutely knew about him.

>no worries, the brother of the main character has a sister, we never heard of,
Alluka was hinted during the Killua Rescue arc and her picture was shown in the CA arc
>fight against a superior being he had zero chance to survive
Gon sacrificed only his Nen, not his life.
>his brother doesn't really have to follow any of it.
That's how "codependance of desire" works, which is how the AI from the Dark Continent (Alluka is one of them) operate

Read the fucking manga

This
Clearly he meant 5/10 to 3/10

Because they won't know shit about who fulfills the requests unlike with the butlers, speedreader, and it doesn't even matter since they were assuming Killua would have taken the burden on himself anyway so they don't need an investigation, they believe he's the one taking on the requests, and Killua was always going to use a command to heal Gon, so the Zoldycks will always know that nobody died because none of them would die, stupid monkey. They'll always know something is going on even without the teleportation, they are already suspicious from the very beginning when Killua leaves with Alluka, so your argument makes no sense since Killua didn't gain shit from not doing it, he actually made things worst since Illumi found out about the command thanks to Tsubone, and that wouldn't have happened if he just teleported in the first place.

Dumb monkey with no argument, kill yourself. "He didn't do it because he doesn't want to let them know he's hiding things" > first thing he does lets them know he's hiding something. Absolute brainlets

pity reply to this bait

Attached: 0584E6D5-47C7-4ABF-8C21-1ED4B9D88247.png (756x527, 207K)

So in your little mind Killua should have tricked his father into letting him see Alluka. Then teleport to Gon, risk getting seen with Alluka by other people in the hospital, heal Gon and risk hurting other people in that hospital, teleport with Alluka to another safe location and spend the rest of his life hiding and running away from his family?

Go back to Pakistan or whatever you came from bollywood

Election > Hunter Exam > Greed Island = Chimera Ant > Yorknew > Heavens Arena.

>I'M DIFFERENT, MOM!!!

The election arc is really good though.

Its good but nowhere near CA arc or Yorknew. Stop trying to be a special snowflake.

Antfag seething

/a will never admit both togashi and miura are complete hacks,their whole life is about their edgy mangas
they cant accept what the world has known since the first chapters of HxH and berserk,these two are most luckiest hacks in the industry

Miura is a hack. Togashi is a genius.

Was Killua lying and making excuses here like a transmuting bitch that he is or are all of his wrongdoings Illumi's fault?

Attached: h017.jpg (1365x2048, 228K)

Illumi deserves an apology from Togashi. He used Illumi to sweep Killua's flaws under the rug.

Kek god forbid he'd be seen with Alluka by some random doctor, is that all you got after being called out on your nonsense? He's been with Alluka in public places several times, and he could have teleported somewhere close without anyone seeing and then arrange things th way they did anyway, coming in without anyone seeing, cure Gon and be done in a couple of minutes. Nobody's life would have been at risk, you keep making stupid shit up, he'd be done and gone before anyone could do shit, meanwhile he didn't give a shit about people dying because of Illumi giving chase knowing that he was traveling with Alluka all the way, needlemen and hunters. And running from his family is exactly what he's doing right now, you're really left with nothing, it's always a blast looking at some idiot like you with nothing to say trying so hard to come up with some retarded shit to keep going

>And running from his family is exactly what he's doing right now
His mother removed the alert level of Killua and left him alone after this scene. So he's still in good terms with his family.
If he did what you're suggesting, he'd be in very bad terms with his family and they'd be looking for him everywhere. He'd have to spend his life on the run and hiding.
You're the one coming up with retarded shit like "lmao dude just teleport to gon, heal him and teleport away"

>2 traps
>a twink
>fat weeb
>Shota-brocon
There are no sisters in the Zoldycks. Silva needs to find new breeding stock, or get fixed because he shot out a lot of disappointment.

>tricking brainlets such as yourself into thinking he is a 'she'
How were people tricked? The character is practically introduced as being a male that wants to be female. It wasn't like Pitou where they were being aloof until the anime where she gained tits and breeding hips.

Attached: 1554839531045.png (1200x1637, 712K)

Illumi is still after him. Now tell me, why was the alert removed? Because they know about the commands, they can't do shit and he can evade them if he wants to, everytime. Again, your argument makes no sense, he ended up letting them know about the hidden rules by not teleporting immediately. And you just ignored all the other points as well and just focused on the one you could come up with some retarded shit to say about, all you're left with is that, at least now, he's not running from his family, which is the result of them knowing the secrets, while your point is that he didn't teleport BECAUSE he didn't want them to know the secrets. Do you even understand the irony or are you too dumb? It means that he either didn't predict things going that way and them learning about the commands, therefore he not teleporting has nothing to do with it, OR it means that if he meant to let them know to begin with, he could have just told them immediatelyso, avoid the alert and just teleport without worries. You have literally nothing to say anymore, all your headcanons have been dismantled one after the other, let's see what you pull out of your ass this time to further ridicule yourself

>sister
It's male

Netero Fucking died
Gon is in a critical condition and NEVER FIGHTS AGAIN after this.

In the wake of this tragedy, Netoro's Work family comes together to settle his affairs, while Killua returns to his family in to ask for help. On both fronts the black sheep of the family who are distrusted and hated do what's necessary to heal everyone so they can move on with their lives and both parties realize

Alluka is a good setup for the dark continent

the only mistake Togashi made...

was going on long hiatuses and not giving Leorio his own arc.

Leo will get an arc soon, probably, that can only be criticized when the manga ends

FUCK hiatuses

Attached: 1558517156145.jpg (1440x1080, 295K)

HxH lost a lot of potential. Imaging all the arcs we could have had if Togashi only took few short haituses.

A Leorio arc, a prison arc, Meteor City arc, Illumi arc, ect. Such a waste...

The election arc is easily the worst arc in the series
>full of gigantic asspulls that invalidate nearly every consequence of the previous arc like Gon being healed and Kite being revived
>the election itself is boring as shit and not even the characters in universe give a fuck about it
>full of liberal propaganda with Killua hating his parents for misgendering his brother

Greed Island and the Ant arc were pretty shit. The only arc Id say was even watchable was the York New City arc. I gave no fucks about the blind slut, or the king discovering he has a heart. The lackies got old fast and pretty much got asspulled to death. The Netero battle which everyone hyped up was nothing. He just swung some statue arms around while the King was holding back and got his limbs knocked off until he rage quit.

Attached: 1548204306720.jpg (850x850, 80K)

>Gigantic asspuls
Retarded speed reader
>Election is retarded and no one cares about it
Ofc no one cares about it, there are only 700 hunters in the whole world
>Liberal propaganda
Oh Killua wasn't mad at his parents for keeping Alluka in fucking prison he was mad because they misgendered her, again ? retarded ?

The arc felt like Togashi was just pissy about how elections are held and didn't understand things like district elections vs popular vote vs majority rule because he's a brainlet.

man it LITERALLY an arc full of asspuls, everything seems rushed and so bad directed, but meh, it's just another arc, the worst, obviously, but even being the worst is not bad

My nigga

i don't get it

>sister
That's a dude.

That happened during the Chimera Ant Arc though.
>a really cool character with deep psychological problems, an interesting background and a very rich development throughout the story
>LMAO IT WAS JUST A NEEDLE IN THE EYE
For me that's the moment I stopped taking this manga seriously. At what moment did you guys realized this was just as dumb as Fairy Tail?

Around the time the MC used a fishing pole as he main weapon.
Then later again when rock-paper-scissors became his main weapon.