What's the verdict on My Brother's Husband, Yea Forums?

What's the verdict on My Brother's Husband, Yea Forums?

Attached: [L Subs] Otouto no Otto 03 [CBDFDE43] (DVDrip 480p x264).mkv_snapshot_47.55_[2019.02.11_15.14.07].pn (852x480, 760K)

Looks gay

He should get better taste in gays

>fags
its shit

Whomst does this appeal to?

well it's unique because there usually aren't any white men in Japan shown in manga/anime

Is that Digibro?

The manga is meant to educate straight people. Westerners call the message heavy-handed, but it’s necessary to get through to Japanese brains.

why do straight people need to be educated on gay niggas

To reduce discrimination and dispel misconceptions.

What are the common misconceptions Japan has about poopy puffers? Are they any different than they are in other places?

>gaijin bringing in the gay in japan

Pretty sure manga was trying to expose Japan to Canadian culture

Nah, his teeth are too clean.

Wait, do they not fuck each other in the butt?

Manga was comfy, I used to get flashbacks from the other Tagame manga from time to time. I didnt watch the adaptation.

It's cute.

>>>>>>>a fucking gay leaf

But with their birth rate it's important not to normalize being a prancing lala homo man.

>

Attached: images (2).jpg (621x414, 28K)

That doesn’t mean that gay people don’t exist and live amongst us

It's better to pretend they don't.

Don't bother, user is just gonna keep pulling things out of his ass.

They are irrelevant

this desu, attention-seeking tralalafags have never done anything positive ever that wasn't self-centred

The part where they prolapse that young boy was really out of place.

Attached: [L Subs] Otouto no Otto 02 [849F9389] (DVDrip 480p x264).webm (852x480, 691K)

even if all the gays in Japan turned straight, it wouldn't change a thing as long as their cancerous work culture is still there.

Attached: gayness intensifies.webm (640x360, 2.64M)

Absolutely haram. This is why they need to be purged.

kek

And what good has your existence ever amounted to, user?

>no u
The mightiest weapon in the faggot's arsenal.

Okay

Can only speak for the manga.
Pretty decent read.
It's ultimately a story I think anyone with a secret , something they want to share with someone but can't, can relate to.
I honestly think its a interesting look at gay relationships and just how even the perception of being gay can subtly affect the relationships around someone even if it doesn't result in something outright hostile.

Attached: 7Z123cS.jpg (660x660, 153K)

Starring Atomi Shuri

Dude, the 99% of anime and manga is gay shit, the fuck are you guys talking about.

For some reason the white dude looks really jarring standing there compared to the other two

this might be the least insightful post on Yea Forums in the last decade

no shit retard its a fucking giant ginger fucking white dude standing next you two fucking tiny ass yellow niggas

I'd be fine if he were just gay, but I don't like the idea of kids being exposed to canadians

this but unironically

In all fairness, that's a weird thing to do around a relative's child you just met regardless of orientation

Maple slurpers get the rake.

couldn't agree more

Attached: 1531338377914.jpg (4592x3056, 2.56M)

huh, is there really no english translations for the fourth ed?

Manga was pretty good. Kana is top tier daughter and must be protected.

I feel bad for Tagame, he was ranting on twitter earlier this year that all the bara manga magazines have now closed. He started spilling the tea about the industry.

It was licensed in English officially, just buy that one.

unlike faggots, a few losers on the internet aren't as detrimental to society as millions of subhuman sodomites and dykes.

Losers on the internet are also statistically less likely to die from AIDS.

>buy
FUCK
I haven't lived this long by having physical copies of my gay shit

Attached: 1514239371015.png (627x317, 303K)

This guy looks like a child predator. Unflattering as fuck, or was that the point?

It's sad what happened to her.

Attached: file.png (660x660, 836K)

the truth is set free

I (unfortunately) understood that reference.

w-what happened

I stay inside where I bother nobody and I don't dance around half naked outside, unlike 90% of fags