The Great Debate

Attached: 1557843636677.jpg (666x499, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/Nd1qj-VNvISMaDOkjWyMsA/
boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/NPZHSpt6PmyoQqNu8wQtCA/
youtube.com/watch?v=wKtj1wl2Bxw
youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

both are great.
end of debate.
m8

Attached: d6992c0ff8803f8673d1962221f4ac7c.png (574x359, 431K)

both are great.

This is the 3rd time you’ve made this thread today; stop while you’re ahead (of the mods).

Stop stirring shit, Third-worlder kun. Unironically kys.

Please fucking die.

The best shonens currently in serialization. Especially when it comes to the main characters and the themes they address. Feels nice to be a shonen tard with these two despite the hunter"chads" or the shipping fujos ruining both fanbases.

Attached: Happy goblin.jpg (296x237, 20K)

>Triggered by one picture
Don't be so insecure snkfujos

boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/Nd1qj-VNvISMaDOkjWyMsA/
boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/NPZHSpt6PmyoQqNu8wQtCA/
Kill yourself

I don't have a punchline.

>This thread again
Deadass commit suicide, you’re trying way to hard to stir shit up. I only shitpost if I feel it’s warranted but the amount of blatant false flagging is out of this world.

Attached: BEB06CAB-A132-4003-B814-B9558453393C.jpg (1920x1080, 93K)

It's not a debate, and even if it were one, it wouldn't be great by any stretch of the imagination.

Attached: 1536608567692.jpg (364x404, 22K)

For once every post ITT is top-tier. I'm proud of you cunts.
aside from this weeb

>"weeb"

Attached: 1557570896733.png (270x360, 66K)

ITT we post other great debates

Attached: 20190522_104242.jpg (470x260, 51K)

isayama is unironically better at drawing

Man up you dumb sissy

Attached: f90.jpg (1624x1370, 856K)

I love Togashi's style and don't want to say one's better than the other but Isayama's art has progressed significantly. If there's one thing he absolutely excels at it's conveying emotion through the way he draws eyes. I fucking love it.

Yeah, HxH is obviously overrated when put next to a masterpiece like SnK

Since when were these 2 series being compared? Since when were the fanbases not hostile to eachother?

(You)
Both series have examples of the best writing an ongoing manga series has to offer and both will be remembered fondly in decades as classics

So that's why there is always a Hunterchad shitposting in /snk/? Better than the shippers tho

lol no

lol no

cringe threads, user

Attached: gin.png (730x897, 319K)

lol no

Are HxH fans all belligerent children who try to stir up shit and force imaginary one-sided "rivalries" with every other manga/anime in existence? Or is it just one very persistent & everpresent retard making them all look bad?

Read the thread nigga no one's responding to this bait

Here's the debate, HXH is what you get when a writer lacks confidence and never thinks ahead. No good ideas left so he stalls and stalls, then turns out mediocrity no one cares about.
There is no plot because the writer never really came up with one beyond the generic battle shounen adventure plot because he lacks creativity.

SnK is the best on going manga because the writer has confidence in his ideas, he consistently delivers content on a higher level then ever other on going manga, he made effort in thinking ahead and gets to bare the fruit of his amazing forseight as he makes good on his expertly done foreshadowing. SnK is the epitome of hard work and high confidence, which is why it's since surpassed HxH years ago.

thanks for the (You)s based huntards. you just had to reply to let me know you disagree

After years of wars against One Piece Hunterfags concede and go against SnK.

HxH is just dumb battle shounen shit, it doesn't have any mature themes, and tackles serious subjects like with an actual childs understanding
The ant saga was pure cringe and testiment to how unironcally stupid the writer is.
SnK subjects have always been more mature, and instead of trying to extrapolate a moral message with the real world parallels, isayama makes the far more nuanced and honest connections in creating a truly grey morality, never telling the reader what to think out right, and justifying every side completely.

HxH is for literal babies which is why you could never honestly expect it to be on SnKs level.

This pic was when every single post was a different ip. Afterwards you got the samefags who started to shitpost.

Attached: 65C86D47-0329-409C-81A0-C96878E97AA0.jpg (750x1179, 437K)

Read the post; I never said anyone was taking the bait, I asked why the bait keeps being cast.

Shitposters trying to start wars between the fanbases of series as if we're consolewarring on Yea Forums. Grow up you retards

You can look up the archives for this thread but SnK fans were talking about false flagging threads for hours.

Forgot pic lol

Attached: 4BF27AA5-732B-42D0-B32A-4AFB3C31D01B.jpg (750x667, 391K)

those where hxh flaseflaggers, idiot.

>implying SnK threads are capable of falseflagging
have you seen the threads? It's shippingshit every single time, people either discuss the series like human beings or discuss shipping like animals, we have no care for participating in fanbasewars when our own fanbase is god-awful

You’re retarded, apparently everyone who insults SnK is a hunterchad but anyone insulting hunterchads are just other hxh bros. Nice logic kid.

im an snkchad you retard

I know that is how it is most of the time but either it IS you guys or someone else has been pretending to be SnK kids in MHA threads, hxh threads, and Naruto threads. Either way it gets annoying.

If I were petty I'd say you're getting a taste of your own medicine but I know HxH off-topic threadshitters don't actually represent the fanbase either. My condolences

Why do HxH fans feel the constant need to compare it to other manga? I swear I see a thread that’s HxH versus One Piece, Jojo, Berserk etc. at once a week

EHfags killed the hype

OP 2 > OP 5 > OP 3 > OP 1 > OP 4

OP 5 > OP 4 > OP 3 > OP 2 > OP 1
I can't thing of a series that's had a more kino usage of OP's than SnK, the newest one linking all the previous Linked Horizon OP's at the end is the most kino shit

>the newest one linking all the previous Linked Horizon OP's at the end is the most kino shit
thats the only reason its ranked 2nd

It's the best OP in every way for me. My one and only complaint is the CG Colossal but everything else was perfect. Took me like 9 re-listens to go from thinking it was okay to actively singing along with it. You can't get more kino than an OP that's opening line is
>"On that day, Humanity remembered". There's so many god-tier callbacks visually, lyrically and in the music itself that it feels like the perfect OP culmination for the final arc of SnK pre-timeskip

If I were petty I would shitpost in SnK threads like I did a couple days ago. There was like 8 SnK threads I hit and I got a month ban for that and like 6 SnK kids got banned for shitposting back. I agree with what you said about people getting a taste of their own medicine but was hoping for a mutual understanding.
>pic related is one of many examples of SnK dumb shitposting.

Attached: EB63873F-34EB-4A35-B414-34F06953D57D.jpg (750x571, 311K)

HxH OPs
6 > 5 > 3 > 1 > 2 > 4 The visuals for OP 4 just did not match the song at all
AoT OPs
2>5>3>1> POWERGAP > 4 but I really do like them all a lot. All but 4 are 10/10.

Which all but confirms this is the last season Wit will be doing

>The studio's final season and LH's final performance is a legendary OP composing of the highs of all the previous OP's in a fitting send-off to the series final arc before the massive tonal shift the series takes on
Poetic
Why contribute on either side? This is Yea Forums, not Yea Forums, SnKshitposters are just as retarded as HxHshitposters

why should he? It's not like there are consequences for shitposting HxH

>The same thread again
Op is a autistic faggot without a life.

Attached: problem.jpg (650x650, 46K)

since this thread isn't going his way I'm expecting him to declare he's pretending to be acting like a retard on purpose

I got banned 3 days for this image.

Attached: fuck yes.gif (500x281, 554K)

lol no

>Tripfags are HxHbabies
Who would've thought

Also, Chrollo mate slow down a bit you've posted 7 replies in this bait thread, do you not have ANYTHING else to do?
It's almost as if you're just waiting for these threads to show off your small dick and get validation

Attached: 1548201821409.jpg (540x396, 36K)

Shit bait

He's doing his job right. Pretending to be one of you hunterfags.

True. Isayama's art has been on point. The vision sequence with Zeke being reborn was beautiful

Snk is better. Current arc in hxh ia fucking boring

When did the general opinion of AoT start to shift from being "Overrated/normieshit" to actually good?

I used to just ignore it but recently the amount of blatant shitposting and bullshit in threads I enjoy like MHA and hxh has got me a little bitter I guess.

When MAL invaded

>do you have anything better to do
No not really on break at work

Weird seems like your "break" happens every time there's a hxh thread or a thread criticizing it.
You must have a cool employer

That's a blatant lie since MAL can't have taste that good

Never.

Jannies suck, literally any ban 3 days or more I just evade now. Since you get banned almost as much as I do you should do the same thing it’s super easy.

Since the time-skip

>He's doing his job right.
Very sad.
> Pretending to be one of you hunterfags
So basically falseflagging, he must be either a opfag or snktard. Either way a lowlife scum without a life.

Actually made me burst out laughing. You got me lol no point in trying to hide it I guess.

most likely paranoid

Yeah what if someone waifu posts and e doesn't know about it? What if his favorite meme gets stale? He has to be there every time

we have our own thread fellow hunterchad.

Aren't timeskips what lead to most series shitting the bed? What made AoT's good? I've only seen eren's grown-up look with the long hair which is sick to be fair

now imagine that but with every other fucking thread on Yea Forums and with hxhshitposters. they even SHITPOST constantly in OPTs

>the two tripfag hunterfags that were quick to jump on "oh this bait thread again, stop posting this" train are now talking between each other and bumping the thread

Attached: anon.png (781x719, 817K)

SNK doesn't have good writing. And while HXH might attract smug intellectuals, SNK only attracts mouthbreathing fat girls and pedophiles.

I came quick by and leaving this thread now. Are you stupid or braindeath?

"Hunterchads" used to stir shit up in one piece or mha threads, never anything else. All of the sudden that stopped and it became all about SnK.
It's all too obvious. The saddest part are the actual hunterfags joining the party. Doing exactly what he wants.

what made you feel like you had to let him know?

Falseflaggers for the most part I would assume. I think what happened was someone falseflagged as a hunter bro one day and started shitposting or something and our threads got raided for like 3 days straight by OPbros and I know there’s a bunch of other hunterchads who aren’t shitposters initially but when someone raids our threads we hit them back ye know so it’s just been back and forth. I’m reactionary I would say, I don’t deliberately go into others threads looking for a problem unless someone did the same to me in which case is the truth. You SnKfags can play the victim all you want but the same shit that is happening to you is happening to us as well so tough luck.

Because post time skip AoT is literally seinen. It's all about strategy and tactics now, the plot is deeper with a lot more meaning, it's not a thinly veiled mecha manga anymore.
It actually does a complete 180 and is pure Kino now. Literally getting better every chapter. Protagonist is now morally gray, there are multiple sides to it all now, no one is just objectively evil, anything can happen, everyone has their motives.

If the post timeskip Attack On Titan was called anything else Yea Forums would be all over it. But I guess they have to hate on popular like the intellectual giants they are!

Attached: 1549917756206.png (274x187, 30K)

Cya next thread guys lmfao

>SNK doesn't have good writing
Based user DESTROYING a mangaka with 1 sound criticism

He wouldn't have shown his intellectual superiority over me otherwise
Truly a pathetic life he lives

Attached: sit.jpg (1679x888, 154K)

>Falseflaggers for the most part I would assume.
doesn't change anything i said.

>takes off namefag
>keeps replying here

Attached: DrBGIDMX4AcP3v-.jpg (348x481, 53K)

Both are shit.

>GOOD THING REINER MOVED HIS BRAIN

just because there are asspulls doesn't suddenly mean the entire manga has bad writing.

He's the OP. He's constantly making retarded comments under that trip.

Disregard everything I've just said, I like sucking on big fat black cocks

Attached: 382.png (680x727, 293K)

He's just so in need of attention that he creates bait threads to and then shows how smart he is by putting on the hunter tripfag and saying how it's all just bait. Oh but not without defending the series from any criticism in the thread

What is wrong with this? Isayama wouldn't have had Reiner harmed to that extent if he didn't have a reason for it, the whole reason the titans are a terrifying threat is because of how little we know of them. It's entirely plausible that a titan shifter can survive to that extent since they can regenerate and decompose practically into air when they die, both are nonsensical. The scouts could've killed Reiner then and there if they didn't hesitate as soon as they saw him after blasting him once too.

Don't reply to the 18 year old namefag.

>serialization
Does hxh count?

I love sucking penis.

this

The image I posted earlier in the thread actually shows that when there were 14 replies every single poster had a different IP so I’m not the OP and I really shouldn’t entertain such idiocy but I’m bored so please respond to this post for the “attention” I need

Cheers to my based hunterchads.

Attached: 1539514459166.jpg (540x485, 47K)

SNK's one of the few (countable on 1 hand) running manga with great to excellent writing, especially after the timeksip.

You're STILL here?

Where my HunterCHADS at I haven't sucked a dick in over 2 hours

Attached: 1547856440537.jpg (713x550, 180K)

Holy shit this thread

Attached: t57hyaw.jpg (413x395, 20K)

one of these actually has well though characters

SnKTitans vs HxHBabies:

youtube.com/watch?v=wKtj1wl2Bxw

youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs

Take note of the proud warcry-like screaming in 1st and the whispering in 2.

RUBBER

both are cringe

>a woman
fucking disgusting

To be fair the testosterone levels in hunter one are so low they might as well all be women.

shut the fuck up roastie

A woman triggers the hunterchad

HunterChads and SNKChads are both blessed by having good shonens fuck you guys

>Snkchads
cringe

Attached: this _shit_again.jpg (736x417, 21K)

Based

cringe

based

Cringe
Based
Cope
Seethe
Yikes
Have sex

big oof

Neither; I have taste.

Because it's a moment that exists only for false tensions. SNK is filled with moments like this and they're all rather forced and disposable and really meaningless in the long run.

Kek

What's with HxHfags and their rampant shitposting on other series? Is it superiority complex?

Attached: 1444284189295.png (323x347, 171K)

Isayama used a half-assed attack by a thunder spear to establish that he has the ability to distribute his consciousness without it being used as an asspull and then expanded upon the idea going forward. What's your problem? It's clear-cut Chekhov shit.

cringe worthy make up t.bh senpai

lol no

Just because something is set up doesn't mean it's good.

>cringe
based
>based
based
>cope
cringe
>seethe
based
>yikes
based
>have sex
cringe

Obviously stuff like kaiji are on a completely different level...
When you watch or read it you start asking hard questions about modern life and economy.
Aot is just the usual shounen with its usual tropes but this one is technically superior to the others.

Yes, actually, it does. That's the fundamental principle of storytelling. Provided something doesn't otherwise harm characterization, worldbuilding, etc., foreshadowing --> payoff can break through anything that would ordinarily be marred by broken suspension of disbelief. If a rule about titans is casually established, there's literally nothing to complain about when it's used later on in more clever ways.

Now, GREAT writing naturally intertwines numerous character arcs and plot elements into each other, but "not bad" writing is more than you can expect from 95% of the shit released nowadays. SnK is good.

So how would you introduce that ability to the story without making them literally saying before the fight "oh yeah we can do this"

I don’t read either series, though; spammers like you just rustle my jimmies.

I wouldn't introduce it at all.

I'm a Berserk fag and I hate HxH fag ....but HxH is much better than SNK.

You're all subhumans

SnKfags are going to get into a lot of troubles if they keep poking a wasp nest.

Attached: Gonking21.png (500x436, 381K)

cuhringe

>a lot of troubles
So the Huntermumblers are underage huh

Tell'em gon

Apples are better you skin-peeling mushy piece of shit

he only psoted it once before this check the file name