You and Chad teamed up to win the Grail War

>You and Chad teamed up to win the Grail War.
>He even kept his word and let you have the wish as long as he gets bragging rights.
>What do you wish for?

Attached: Holy_grail.jpg (180x190, 8K)

Another Grail War.

Become chad and get his bitches

I delete Yea Forums.

turn Chad into a girl that loves me

kill myself without being sent to hell

Become one of Chads bitches

Saber on my jockey

based

No more jews

Attached: Gilgamesh laughing.gif (300x168, 42K)

I don't. It's probably infested with angry man-jews anyway.

that the chad be a little gi...

dammit, too slow

For Virgin to have a happy ending. I know Chad would agree.

Replace the Nasuverse with a less retarded setting that I have creative control over

Nasu is shit and so are you

Another chance at life

Correct but my shit would be slightly better

Attached: 1556151631442.jpg (720x834, 115K)

A permanent cure to cancer.

Why not all diseases

Attached: 1557567139869.png (812x760, 112K)

>I wish that Chad and I can continue being friends
>chad puts his hand on your shoulder "Yea Forumsnon, we're already friends brah, you should make another wish.'

get the hax & intelligence, or be literally, pic related
shepherding the species into a Psyker Race and planting the first seeds of the Great Crusade is a go
first order of buisness: hijack the retarded Mage Association

Attached: obviously.jpg (316x345, 43K)

I wish for chad to die then I have the bratgging rights and bitches

World peace.

the bragging rights anyway

that kerry cunt tried that

I wish for every virgin like me to have a chad friend like you. Alternatively : I wish to become someone's chad friend.

It really does deserve a second season.

No more grail wars

Since the grail is corrupted Sam Hyde awakens his ultimate form. You fucked up, user.

Attached: 1490567418253.jpg (707x760, 95K)

I'd say: "A wish? I wish I knew about this earlier!"

I wish I wish I had a fish.

Fucking genius wish

>implying it matters what I wish for

Attached: 9fc3f004cb6843d74a97d9c3006803ab08c7cfc1_hq[1].jpg (1024x576, 38K)

>implying that wasn't his plan all along

Keep the grail, activate it's backup system, make the new master's normies who stumble on servants by chance using pre-existing catalysts for summoning- said catalysts are all stuff to summon demigods- because I can abuse the fact that a demigod's soul in the grail is worth 2 souls per Gilgamesh- I can win faster- then use this to summon both the mad F/E Dracula, and the sane- but self-loathing F/A Dracula.

Now here's the fun part- remember that logic of making Jack the ripper sane via two negatives making a positive, and the whole compatibility thing with shirou and his EMIYA arm transplant?

Well
F/A Dracula + Legend of Dracula + eating F/E Dracula who is insane = sane
Now we have an unstoppable being that is no longer a heroic spirit- but the accumulation of every single perception and iteration of the distortion of his legend as a hero- but here's the kicker- all of this is technically made through the copypasta souls from the throne of heroes and the will of man- something that vehemently OPPOSES vampires- even placing restrictions on them in holy grail wars- which is why base Legend of Dracula has has limitations as it does.

Now- the kicker here is that- as he sucks blood- he doesn't need a master contact to maintain his existence- AND thanks to eating his other half- he's gotten back his locked NPs. So now- this guy is- in effect and entirely new sort of vampire that's got an all the worlds evil thing going on- and whatever else double soul compatibility merging does.

You just made an entirely new Vampiric Species that is actually- for the most part better- if not the IDEALIZED threat to mankind.

But- we can go further than this.

Destroy the 3D world and remake it into the perfect 2D world by my standards.

But wait! there's more!
There's a True Ancestor as a caster class servant! Summon her and now we've the recipe for a disaster worse than Roa! Have him eat her too! But wait- and now for the dessert- all this fuckery abusing the manifestations of mankinds overall perception and vampirism as an IDEA opposed to the shit that's real caused by the True ancestors born from Gaia, and we can now throw the TATARI into the mix, which no doubt would've manifested thanks to Dracula doing what Dracula does, and have him eat that- and you've created a new vampiric species that is literally Castlevania's Dracula and then some!

Now you can become an unstoppable monster born of the will of man and not the earth, and go on a massive crusade against all other bloodsuckers, forcing them to convert or die, because they can't turn into fucking mist, are old- and aren't thematic enough.

Also probably use the TATARI and Legend of Dracula to effortlessly spread and manifest variations of records of Dracula's Vampirism via rumours and pre-existing media. A living Movie Monster!

I mean- either do this, or realize you can use Saber Arturia's body as a vessel to time-travel back to Camelot.

Yes. Use Saber's body as a one way gate to Camelot after it's fall. Actually wait- do the above, Use saber's body, make up the age standards as a vampire to mature and supplant human history.

That all bragging rights of Chad get taken away and passed up to me to the point he ceases to exist.

I wish to go on another crazy adventure with Chad. he seems like a cool guy and we would have some great bar stories.

if you're thinking of hinako she's an assassin

Then you fall in love with him.

HA! That's even better! makes her even easier to summon if we go by what Medea pulled with mr Samurai.

Since unlimited wished wouldn't work, I'd wish for every country in the world to have a grail war start immediately with random people awakening random magic powers.
It would be funny seeing how the actual Mages and the Church would react to this.

Actually, it's funnier when you realize the church is the one with all the grails documented and cataloged, so this would suddenly cause all their useless cups and magical artefacts in the vatican to suddenly start working and spam servants left and right across italy.

And then this would also cause any vessel or existing ritual system to kick off as a grail, and cause chaos left and right.

Haruhi S3

I'd wish for my own personal Lostbelt to overwrite the Human Order.