Boku no Hero Academia

An often forgotten standalone chapter, not too dissimilar to the more recent Aoyama's is Iida's dedicated chapter; Chapter 12. Thoughts, opinions?

Attached: 1.png (1066x1600, 816K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/188235295/#188243882
animenewsnetwork.com/review/my-hero-academia/gn-17/.144694
animenewsnetwork.com/survey/816/result
youtube.com/watch?v=NBdSJ7pHPZs
knowyourmeme.com/photos/1473539-my-hero-academia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 2-3.png (2132x1600, 2.93M)

Attached: 4-5.png (2132x1600, 2.79M)

Attached: 6-7.png (2132x1600, 2.79M)

Attached: 8-9.png (2132x1600, 2.6M)

FUCK IIDA!

Attached: 1538336435916.png (1920x1080, 990K)

Attached: 10-11.png (2132x1600, 2.99M)

Attached: 12-13.png (2132x1600, 3.37M)

Attached: 14-15.png (2132x1600, 3.26M)

Attached: 16-17.png (2132x1600, 3.09M)

End of dump, with a poignantly relevant panel. Did you spot fat Mirio?

Attached: 18-19.png (2132x1600, 2.92M)

Iidas exaggerated movements never fail to get a chuckle out of me.

There are some serious catagory 5 muties in that crowd of students.
Thanks for the dumps OP

I like how despite how many reporters were outside none of them thought to see why the door was disintegrating but instead just swarmed in like the vultures they are.

Deku is such a bro. Also yea Iida was the best choice for class rep. Thanks for the dump op keep doing god's work

I want to fuck that reporter

Attached: 1549147587152.jpg (850x450, 44K)

I want to report that fucker

Attached: 1554687101630.jpg (1000x860, 81K)

Let the thread die

Nah I'd prefer to keep it going

Attached: eaa08f7a489ee1bfa3071c1de8b49ef971328073_502900_937_1300.png (282x322, 85K)

So when did you realise that Mei is best girl?

Attached: 1557238202750.jpg (950x950, 445K)

More or less same time Hori did

Attached: Mei.png (610x962, 460K)

did this get better
dropped it during the Yakuza arc

Attached: 2olR.gif (500x434, 219K)

No.

Attached: O MY SEVEN QUIRKS.png (887x400, 125K)

Yes, though why you waited over two years to come back to right this moment I got no idea.

I liked, in the anime, how the reporters at first virtually licked their chops over Iida and started taking notes and recording; and then, as he went on and on and on, they were like "Uh... yeah. OK. We got you. Anybody else around to interview?"

It took a while to realize who the pencil neck with shaggy hair was, blocking the view in panel 2.

In the anime, Deku was much happier with Aizawa's assessment that he could do impressive things with his quirk if he could get control of it.

It's been jumping a lot in quality, last arc was pretty meh but the current arc is awesome.

Godspeed, user.

>pinch
>trouble
>goodbye, mass communication
>goodbye, mass media
why do the subtitles change words even when they're clearly shouting them in engrish

>No new footage or news of Season 4 till July 7th.

Attached: 1554213256515.jpg (268x414, 33K)

what is this I thought he only had OFA

I wish we could have seen the whole board, it would have settled something.

Iida's a pretty decent guy once you get to know him. His extreme seriousness and lack of diplomacy give you the wrong impression at first.

Logically it shouldn't have worked like this. If Shiggy had gone up and disintegrated the doors in front of the reporters they would have immediately filmed him doing it. So he distracted or lurked them away somehow. It might only have taken him a moment to touch the doors and start them decaying; he could have done it in passing. Or he found an unobserved side entrance, destroyed that gate, went back and told the reporters how to get in, then when they stampeded away, destroyed the front gate as a "bleep you" to UA. We need more facts.

Probably just tapped it with his hand for a quick second or two as everyone was too busy arguing among themselves how to get in.

Her first significant appearance during the Obstacle Course, she appeared to be a mad scientist / lunatic type. That was certainly a point in her favor...

He does. It's a package deal.

>Tfw no greasy, big tiddy mechanic gf

Attached: r.jpg (480x480, 39K)

when she admitted to never bath

Attached: mynigga.jpg (680x447, 26K)

new figurines

Attached: 20190522_083842.jpg (1899x951, 878K)

>Momo:Is my position realy safe?
I missed this the first time.

MHAtards EWW

Attached: 1557935682446.png (499x771, 438K)

Attached: 20190522_084032.jpg (1920x1019, 696K)

these are your canon ships

Attached: 20190522_084309.jpg (958x1855, 817K)

for the Jumpfest BNHA event

Attached: D7K5tlcUwAAZOpC.jpg (580x580, 163K)

That's a good monoma

Attached: monoma.png (799x1250, 98K)

Have we seen Aizawa and his sleeping bag recently? Or has he finally kicked the habit?

Liking these official color schemes!

Attached: Tengai, Rappa and Mimic.jpg (179x198, 51K)

>official colour schemes that aren't complete AIDS
truly this is my bizzaro academia

they didn't already have official color schemes?

Tell the chink, by the time I'm back he better have the spoilers up or he getting Nanjing part 2.

Attached: 1493820682096.png (394x392, 169K)

Nope. Mimics was obvious though.

Why does every character say Izuku and Bakugo were childhood friends? In literally every flashback Bakugo just treats him like shit and bullies him

>You've got glasses and everything
Ochako's a fucking bimbo.

>Todoroki freezes an entire building during bomb practice
>explodes the entire arena in his fight with Midoriya
>does LITERALLY NOTHING after that and never even approaches that level power ever again
what the fuck

>502,271 (13 days) Heroaca 21
>497,799 (14 days) Heroaca 22
>485,840 (18 days) Heroaca 23

>>does LITERALLY NOTHING after that and never even approaches that level power ever again
that's not true at all though

UNF

Attached: kill_me_with_thighs.jpg (2168x2384, 747K)

>posting the same shitpost from the last thread.

Didnt volume 23 have less days than the previous two? Why does it suddenly have more days.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/188235295/#188243882

>555,680 (20 days) Heroaca 21
>547,062 (21 days) Heroaca 22
>485,840 (18 days) Heroaca 23

tamaki a CUTE

Attached: 1532484226377.jpg (1200x847, 156K)

Attached: IMAGINE.jpg (1072x1455, 265K)

>TogaDeku fags freak the fuck out because Toga reaffirmed that she loves (read: wants to kill) Deku
>meanwhile Twice is about to get over his greatest fear to save her from being murdered in her sleep
>Villain arc focused on the league including Toga and Twice is loved
>anything with Deku is hated
feels good to win

Attached: 1557734628686.jpg (680x1371, 101K)

>rappa actually looks good
>they actually fucking made his hair blonde
I'm fucking amazed. Rappa actually got the colour scheme he deserves.

Whats this post trying to convey?

So Inasa and Gang Orca up there does that mean they fit the entire yakuza arc AND remedial in the first cour?
Just 13 episodes?

Pretty sure that means shit since Stain is in there as well.

Not LITERALLY nothing, as Stain could testify. But Shoto is going through a change. Before, rage at his father colored his approach towards being a hero, so he went all out. Precisely, but with no softness. Now he's been reminded why he wants to be a hero in the first place. Not to fulfill his father's twisted dreams, but to be like All Might himself. So he's re-evaluating everything. He'll emerge from this much stronger, but it will take a while.

That's for tomorrow's Jumputi Heroes event. Can't wait to get Toga.

Good point.

Attached: mei on baths.png (214x519, 86K)

Kys you mentally ill not Jew lover

I SAID KILL YOURSELF MIRIOPATTY

I KNOW YOU'RE THE OP

Imagine walking through the halls of UA and suddenly smelling the repulsive scent of Mei after days of tirelessly working on her babies. The smell of body odor and oil permeating throughout the school. Other students look on in horror as the stench only gets worse. She comes up to kiss you, the smell burning your nose and leaves your lips coated in slime. Imagine

Attached: 1543854471455.jpg (448x537, 36K)

Disgusting.

Attached: a96e148836e061722b67da4a75df9c2e41c517168b2812cfc3117f99a6d74222.jpg (242x255, 17K)

stop trying to turn my one off post into a copypasta, or at least post it when the schizo is online to get annoyed about it

Why is Bakugo popular again? he's literally an ugly angry retard

Attached: 1532670843094.png (1355x82, 7K)

you post bakutoga for the shizo
your post is just for general bnha hate

What will their first time be like?

I don't hate MHA though, I just hate DekuToga shippers for trying to ruin Toga

You accidentally made a great argument for why the entire manga is shit then.

but that post describes Midoriya. All Bakugo does is rely on his op quirk and run around harassing people violently, he can't even help people without acting like a total piece of shit.
If this logic actually held up then fucking Endeavour would be a grade A hero but he's not, he's a piece of shit who's two steps away from being a villain

Here is the male fanbase of bakugo summarized

Attached: 1538538422927.png (504x147, 12K)

It got better then it got a whole lot worse.

>If this logic actually held up then fucking Endeavour would be a grade A hero but he's not, he's a piece of shit who's two steps away from being a villain
He is a fan favorite and the number 1 Hero

Because he's extremely smart

Attached: All Might noticing Bakugos high IQ.png (844x508, 339K)

She doesn't bath while she's working on big projects. I suspect if she didn't bathe at all, Power Loader would either ban her from the labs until she did, or toss her in a vat of cleaning solution.

>fan favorites are a violent sperg and a literal wife and child beater
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

>I suspect if she didn't bathe at all, Power Loader would either ban her from the labs until she did,
I'm pretty sure that already canonically happens, but I can't remember where it's brought up

>a fan favorite
Literally the only reason he's in the top 10 is because fujos ship him with the biggest fujobait since Bakufag himself

well yeah
fujos and retards is basically this entire fanbase

Bakugo is hot tho, he's so muscled and I just wanna lick his sweaty pits

Shut up kirishima

In the Culture Festival

Attached: 1551265539351.png (1047x1094, 666K)

I think it finished falling by the wayside after he became Eri's caretaker. Likely because he can't just haul out the sleeping bag and sleep in his office when he's essentially adopted a kid and become a single father.

she's high tier, but not the best

Attached: 1542389720296.png (329x686, 158K)

>jobber

Why does every single dramatic scene use that one song. You know the one

You say run?

yes

Keep watching and go on to season 3.

because most studios commission a handful of good songs and then use them as much as possible

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

I SAID

FUCK

OFF

MIRIOPATTY

Why patty?

Miriofag = /u/Patreak

it's what grapefag calls his imaginary nemesis

Attached: 66749862_p8_master1200.jpg (600x851, 222K)

>all of this for eri
Such a lucky girl!

>What would Midoriya do
>OH YEAH HE'D RELY ON URARAKA-SAN

Is there any character that can defeat Eren Yeager? And I'm not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager. Hell, I'm not even talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with an Eldian of royal blood, so that he activates his Shiso no Kyojin coordinate powers. I'm NOT talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after ingesting the Yoroi no Kyojin serum and having practiced his hardening abilities with Hange and the Survey Corps. I couldn't be talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger using Porco Galliard as a nutcracker to destroy the Sentsui no Kyojin crystal so he can consume Ms. Tybur and gain precise creation abilities.

Attached: 7A310F6C-C86B-4747-A502-75554A572FAF.jpg (500x712, 84K)

Shiggy with NEET speed > Eren Gayger

Since ever my guy

Attached: 5267A1E4-77F0-43CC-BC29-6A8773CAB4D9.jpg (1000x1000, 85K)

he looks like a muscled version of that french comic book character for children years ago

>ywn become a low tier quirkless vigilante with a big titty girlfriend making support items for you

Attached: 524C8C1D-2005-4A75-96C8-0B7D2E4D6BD2.jpg (460x860, 73K)

Toga with her gear is basically already one of those mini dudes that wreck titans but she has the benefit of also being able to use any powers she wants, Bakugou if his air manuevers are up to snuff, give Sero a sharp blade and he's good, Shiggy Diggy Doo can wreck his shit, Todoroki if he doesn't choke, Stain...

The more fun fight would be Mountain Lady

Shingeki is a show for intellectuals, what are your guys favorite scenes from SnK?

Attached: 0222EF33-30AB-4D0F-8B04-86E0E9DD32AB.jpg (2518x1081, 382K)

Mei is obsessed with support items for quirks
If you were quirkless you would literally not exist for her.

Quirkless Dekuck dies fuck off.

this except instead of being a vigilante I just fuck Mei

>Based
SnK is better

people do relate to bakugo indeed but jej at the idea bakugofags are "self motivated, set goal for themselves and are a mix of work ethic and talent that benefit society"

more like a gaggle of obese fangirls and soïbois who were cool in kindergarden

yep, he's buff tintin

Attached: tintin.png (900x1156, 383K)

Ywn=you will never
You
Tard

Attached: B33A631E-A2DA-4E5E-AB0D-9A3D75AB3C70.jpg (400x400, 50K)

Tintin comparisons DO seem appropriate.

SnK is better

what happened to kamui as a child anyway?

Attached: child wood 1.png (1280x1143, 1.03M)

Attached: wood 2.jpg (1280x1143, 390K)

He didn’t watch SnK, the best show out there. You guys really should give it a shot since it’s the best show.

>what happened to kamui as a child anyway?
Probably someone like bakugo in his class.

>ebin beenhachayy bitch
fuck off tumblr, take your shipfagging back

Based SnKchad

Dear Yea Forums,

Please find above a collection of posts made by a mentally ill soiboi from Reddit. He is a permavirgin numale incel. He goes by the name of Miriofag nowadays, but he used to have a Reddit account called /u/Patreak. He used to shill that Mirio is super popular, but then the poll results came in and it was revealed that he placed #41 in Japan, #30something in the West, #57 on Yea Forums and... #2, right behind Bakugo, on Reddit.

In order to make Mirio popular here, he came up with his desperate Mirio x Eri ship which is supposed to convince us that Mirio is a "based lolicon" who is "totally on our side". However, since Miriofag/Patreak is still a Redditor, he is utterly incompetent. Notice how the "lewd" pic of Mirio x Eri (actually a badly shopped edit of a completely different pic) still portrays Eri as an adult. The other picture that Miriopatty commissioned shows an ADULT Eri masturbating to Soirio. Notice the complete lack of supporting loli when push comes to shove.

Also, it is against the rules to avatarfag and spam the same thing over and over again. However, Miriopatty NEVER EVER gets deleted or banned. Compare and contrast with the hair poster in JoJo threads.

Why? Because the "mod" primarily in charge of Yea Forums is a numale permavirgin cuckold soiboi himself, also from Reddit. His name is Zachary Whitchurch. This is publicly available info. Just look the cuck up on ED.

Since Miriopatty is a fellow Redditcuck, he gets away with everything. The mere act if naming Miriocuck is tantamount to naming the Jew.

Mirio = Israel
Miriofag/Patreak/Redditcucks = AIPAC/mass media
Zachary Whitchurch = JIDF/good goy
Mirio x Eri = ISIS

Funny how literally 0 girls find him attractive in and out of universe. I guess no amount of muscles can compensate for being a soi addicted cucck

What the fuck are you on about, SnK threads have devolved into nothing but fucking bitching about whether it's EM or EH. It's a fucking case study into how shipfagging kills series, fuck off back and stop shitting up this thread with your presence.

Attached: 1554594845295.gif (840x564, 1.08M)

Based SnKchad btfoing Dekucucks!

DESTROYED

EM = SnK's MirioEri (EM) :-)

*Miriocuck

>spammer is an EHfag
I don't know what I expected

snk threads are very similar to bnha threads, just replace armin with deku and anniefag with togafag

SnK threads are a possible timeline outcome for these threads. We veer close on occasion, but at least we have a steady stream of ontopic discussion and good artfags/OC; not to mention we're getting consistant chapters and anime. For us, the blogfag is the anomaly and not the norm.
Like looking into a crystal ball and seeing the apocalypse.

Grapefag is just as infamous in SnK threads as he is here.

>SnK threads are a possible timeline outcome for these threads.
I see no chance of Deku turning out like eren

Wait no. Grapefag is Patreak.

Don’t compare a masterpiece to SnK

>Yakuza arc
>Good but messy, various pros and cons
>Festival arc
>No stakes but a decent fight
>Pro Hero Arc
>Fucking kino
>Joint Training Arc
>Absolute filler, maybe the worst arc in the series
>Superpower Liberation
>Great so far, hopefully Hori doesn't botch it

Bad series

>>Yakuza arc
>>Good
Stopped reading there. You don't get to comment on the quality of the series.

No, miriocucc. You are Patreak.

t. Miriofag aka Patreak aka Benjamín Jesús Cruz aka BenChandler aka Muddkippz aka Pedofag aka Mrs Smith aka Urifag aka roastie aka Benhmed aka Mrs Braun

This is a lie. Patreak was the grapefag shitposter who would post about how Mineta could beat Mirio and how todoroki looks like bacon and how momo and mineta is a couple. They also insisted that they looked like momo for some reason. They never argued Mirio was popular and instead would label anyone arguing with them as Miriofag. I should know since I’m the first person they called Miriofag.

If I had to guess after their last ban ended they probably changed styles and became this Mirio shitposter as some fucked up concept of revenge. Which is kinda cute in an autistic kinda way

>Yakuza arc
>Good

>Yakuza arc
>not good

Attached: LookAtThisLoser.png (736x402, 312K)

Last time I saw the true grapefag was his meltdown after Mirio fought without a quirk

based and redpilled

Attached: 1537475305414.png (480x444, 181K)

Dear Yea Forums,

Please find above a collection of posts made by a mentally ill soiboi from Reddit. He is a permavirgin numale incel. He goes by the name of Miriofag nowadays, but he used to have a Reddit account called /u/Patreak. He used to shill that Mirio is super popular, but then the poll results came in and it was revealed that he placed #41 in Japan, #30something in the West, #57 on Yea Forums and... #2, right behind Bakugo, on Reddit.

In order to make Mirio popular here, he came up with his desperate Mirio x Eri ship which is supposed to convince us that Mirio is a "based lolicon" who is "totally on our side". However, since Miriofag/Patreak is still a Redditor, he is utterly incompetent. Notice how the "lewd" pic of Mirio x Eri (actually a badly shopped edit of a completely different pic) still portrays Eri as an adult. The other picture that Miriopatty commissioned shows an ADULT Eri masturbating to Soirio. Notice the complete lack of supporting loli when push comes to shove.

Also, it is against the rules to avatarfag and spam the same thing over and over again. However, Miriopatty NEVER EVER gets deleted or banned. Compare and contrast with the hair poster in JoJo threads.

Why? Because the "mod" primarily in charge of Yea Forums is a numale permavirgin cuckold soiboi himself, also from Reddit. His name is Zachary Whitchurch. This is publicly available info. Just look the cuck up on ED.

Since Miriopatty is a fellow Redditcuck, he gets away with everything. The mere act if naming Miriocuck is tantamount to naming the Jew.

Mirio = Israel
Mirio x Eri = ISIS

Correct, it was very bad

does Deku have a chance at the level of character development Eren had? is he hopeless?

Attached: 1548399062108.jpg (347x519, 44K)

Reminder that mirio and eri are cute and canon.
Thank you for your time.

Attached: 1544724256392.png (1183x365, 440K)

then what = Palestine?

"Grapefag" was never Patreak. Patreak was a Redditcuck. Miriofag is a Redditcuck. Only Redditcucks deny the connection between Miriofag and Patreak. Grapefag = TodoMomo Yea Forums chad

Kys Miriopatty

>literal no u post
As I said, you don't get to comment on the quality of the series. You lack the motor skills to comprehend such things.

Palestine = Deku

Nice argument.
Yes, Yakuza arc had problems ie its length, asspulls (Nighteye, 100%). But other than that it was solid. Overhaul was a great villain, a few of his henchmen were decent, Toga/Twice shenanigans, Mirio etc.
The arc had some great stuff in it, but lord knows its not perfect.

Reminder - if you like a single chapter after pre Kamino, you are an :O faced cuc kold from reddit.

The post I replied to were no u posts so don't use that shit as a deflect.

>Overhaul was a great villain
In what way

>Nice argument.
>Yes, Yakuza arc had problems ie its length, asspulls (Nighteye, 100%). But other than that it was solid. Overhaul was a great villain, a few of his henchmen were decent, Toga/Twice shenanigans, Mirio

KILL

YOURSELF

MIRIOPATTY

EVERYONE IN JAPAN HATES SOIRIO SOIGATA

ONLY YOU REDDITKUCKS AND SPICNIGGER CREATURAE LOIKE HIM

Yikes, do Yea Forumsnons even post itt unironically?

>ITT: Mirioredditor talking to himself

Had an interesting motive that made sense. Had a means to acheive that end. Pretty fucking sinister guy. Great design. Ultimately his pride got in his way.

>Had an interesting motive that made sense
No he didn't

we do
just not when some fag decides to shit in the thread for giggles, as its happening now

He had the right idea but for the wrong reason.

>but for the wrong reason.
So his motive was bad then

Youre telling me a Yakuza guy from a bygone age who wanted to elimate quirk and hero culture because it was a thorn in his side and the people who took him in isnt a decent motivation?
Hes probably got the best motivation out of all the villains in this series.

>tfw you lived long enough to see Grape’s shitposts become the best part of these threads

Yes, it makes the matter more interesting how someone even threw the wrong actions and wrong intent can be a positive.

inb4 the faggot cries about the typo

>it's interesting but also not a very good one
ok

No, my post was pointing out your shit taste; you should have defended your point instead of saying 'no u' so I could take down your arguments (like now)

First you imply the good outweighs the bad, despite the fact almost none of the arc makes logical sense (motivations, logic used etc)
Second you imply that Overhole was a 'great villain' despite woefully misusing his quirk, never once having a logical line to any of his actions that weren't reactive as oppose to proactive (which can work, yes, but only on very specific characters with that background set up-an example being Gigantomachia in the same series)
Then you completely gloss over major issues in under a few words (pacing, erratic length and focus) and put them on par with abject minor parts of the arc (Toga/Twice)
And this is all without even adding my own arguments on top (shitty fights, the now fucked power levels, the fact that from the beginning you could instantly tell what was roughly going to happen due the the lack of nuance behind Eri nor the bullets) You even misunderstand aspects of the arc. Nighteyes propecy is one of the few things that isn't an asspull, because he never mentioned a time limit. Deku's still under the prediction, even if he's delayed it
The *only* serviceable part of the arc was Rappa/KirishimaTwice chapter, which could have been its own isolated arc and not taken up the sum total of a fucking year without taking a sledgehammer to the consistancy of the series and would have moved the canon forward the exact same amount (very little if you couldn't tell, but it did develop Kiri/Twice and expand on the worldbuilding of the villains being more open)

I'd like to tangentially add (egardless of if it applies to you or not); the spammer might be retarded, but when it says that Yakuza is a heavily leddit favoured arc, he isn't lying (he's argably made the subject less easy to broach because of his own usage of it as a buzzword as oppose to a descriptor)

Attached: pain_train.png (722x750, 605K)

Well yeah. This is BnHA
you are not getting good
The most applauded character by far is a guy who wants to be a hero and doesn't want to help people
Does that make any sense? Is that good? Obviously not. But it is interesting.

>Is that good? Obviously not
So overhaul wasn't actually a good villain after all then

He was INTERESTING
Nothing in fucking BnHA is good.

>Yakuza is good
>no u
This is literally you.

>he is incapable of comprehending what makes good entertainment

Attached: I don't give a shit.png (532x469, 120K)

THATS WHY HE IS A VILLAIN YOU ABSOLUTE RETARD

So is this a general where everyone posting hates the manga and its main character?

He wasn't a good villain
Nobody is talking morally by the way you dumb shit.

Can't wait until this arc gets animated so people can finally see how autistic some people were for hating it though based on manga reviews in the west people are starting to see the hate was overblown.
animenewsnetwork.com/review/my-hero-academia/gn-17/.144694

>He wasn't a good villain
Great argument

Pretty much.
People used to like it but it got really bad for more than 100 chapters.

Yes

>He wasn't a good villain
Why?
>Nobody is talking morally
Then you are completely wrong. Because a good motive is an interesting one.

>the animeonlys will save me and my shit taste!
Shame that didn't happen for provisionals. If you want to feel secure in your opinions based on how many other drones share your exact opinion, leddit is 2 blocks down.

Attached: 1553482169679.png (806x450, 398K)

Ever since it got popular everyone absolutely hates it whiles loving it before. Its the same old same old with this website.

It was popular pretty early on. Maybe it just got shit.

No I hated it when it not popular. Hori is a talentless hack. His work someone edges out as more shallow than Naruto.

>he says
>when his opinion is droned from all the shitposters during the yakuza arc

>Shame that didn't happen for provisionals.
It did.

>It was popular pretty early on
No, it got mainstream popular because of season 2.
Then why are yous till here?

god they're cute

Attached: 1537448790731.png (877x2216, 2.25M)

>No, it got mainstream popular because of season 2.
Season 2 and 3 (which was the manga at the time) are still pretty well liked

So your theory about the popularity mattering is clearly wrong.

Threads turn to shit while S2 was airing.

>let me ignore the massive influx of hate where threads were unusable
>that shat on everything at the time, whats in the anime to whats in the manga

The faggot sticks out like a broken thumb

Attached: 1558168074908.png (1050x916, 47K)

>because I say so

Attached: proofsterDDD.jpg (1234x815, 100K)

They were made for each other

Attached: 1552356732574.jpg (746x939, 106K)

Mirio = Israel
Mirio x Eri = ISIS

Why are you writing this shit like it's a bad thing? GIVE WAR A CHANCE!

animenewsnetwork.com/survey/816/result

Do you ever get tired of being wrong all the time?

So when did the hate start?
The chapter in the manga that we were at when the anime was at its peak during season 2 (Deku vs Todoroki)
was 140 which was the fight of Amajiki vs the yakuza bros

So are you saying around that time is when the hate train started?

Cause I can. I read the series so I can say my opinion. And it is also a fact that the series has declined, Hori does not know what he is doing. He barely planned out the beginning and now that the series is dragging on aimlessly without any concrete storytelling shows it. The series is riding out its popularity now, Hori got lucky in the beginning.

Attached: 1556799243340.png (1942x1440, 208K)

>So when did the hate start?
When the 2nd popuarity poll hit

>I hate this series SO MUCH that I will continuously engage with it just to show HOW MUCH I FUCKING HATE IT

Attached: [laughts in my boy].gif (384x239, 354K)

Attached: Bro_7419b7_955334.jpg (355x457, 44K)

So before yakuza?

>literally obsessed

A little before. People hated that Hori made Deku lose for one.

>animenewsnetwork
>>This affects the writing quality of the arc
It's almost as if a fucking anime translation does fuck all in changing how bad an arc is you fucking retard. You actual fucking drone.

Attached: chucklel.gif (300x186, 2M)

To be fair that is the moment you stop rooting for Deku and he stops being able to carry the manga.

Very good and very good taste

they really are
I love healing
I love age gap
I love dependency
and I love cute younger girls seducing older males who have protective and caring instincts for them

Attached: 1551683037745.jpg (800x800, 96K)

>says people hated provisional arc
>MHA S3 won the best anime poll
>HURR DURR IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE I SAY SO

Provisional also had better TV ratings as well. So much for people hating that arc.

Attached: 1557475748530.png (698x327, 288K)

I wish I could give a name to my nemesis.

Attached: Sir Digby.jpg (300x300, 14K)

Fuck off Bakufujo

Provisional came after the best arc
Of course season 3 is rated highly with yakuza

>moves the goalpost
I love when you fags constantly do this
>X was fucking hated
>well actually know, people actually like X
>people liking X doesnt mean its good

My nemesis is just fag. He's fucking everywhere I go and I hate that stupid fag. Fuck that guy.

So is the anime gonna get JC staffed like One Punch Man or is the reason it's not coming out the usual time due to Bones having other projects?

Mirio is already seduced by her due to the need to make up for what he did tho. He's pretty much like a doggy.

Bones is still doing it, they just bumped it forward 2 seasons for reasons no one knows

Wanted more time to work on it

no user, deku won't be edgy

Unless they are gonna make S4 unusually long to fit the Yakuza arc in, they have to have some other projects. They were already doing Season 2 of MP100.

>we do

But you're a Redditor.........

Dear Yea Forums,

Mirio = Israel
Mirio x Eri = ISIS

+Miriokek shilling for Israel blatantly

>>says people hated provisional arc
>>says *I* was moving the golapost
No you fucking retards, I said it was a shit arc from the getgo. I think I get why you like it now, your reading comprehension must not be too good. Here, I'll even break it down! Make sure to read extra slow, you don't want to skip over any details like you did before!

-> When the arc gets animated, people will like it and will see that it wasn't bad/''the hate was overblown''
-> No, the arcs writing still stands. A shit arc is a shit arc, regardless of medium-as shown with Provisionals
-> Provisionals was a good arc when put into anime
-> Show me how
-> Because these normalfags think so. Wrong much?
-> It's almost as if a fucking anime translation does fuck all in changing how bad an arc is you fucking retard

Now kindly...fuck off!

Attached: ohhahmygod.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

This was already touched upon months ago newshit. They wanted more time to work on it and also MIX took over its slot for this year. Production started after S3 ended and they've already started sound mixing/dubbing a month ago so its running smoothly.

Solid, yes. Too many new characters given both too much and too little time. Some pacing flaws. And not the happiest of storylines. But I agree, it was entertaining.

I never asked for Eri to be an adult when I talked about how she had lewd thoughts about Mirio, the drawfag that saw my post made that choice himself.

Nobody gives a shit what you think we were talking about overall reception and according to it you were wrong.

Attached: 1557542399621.jpg (960x540, 108K)

>muh power levels
oh it's that faggot again

He had a great power which he could use effectively. His motivations made perfect sense: Obligation to the Yakuza and the boss who had saved him; and hatred of germs, infection, and contamination, which he saw quirks as. And, once you realized he was a psychopath who had no restraints on his behavior except what he imposed, to the point that subjecting a child to agony to achieve his ends did not bother him, then he was also pretty darn scary.

Shut the fuck up you Jewish cucc good goy wannabe

>you moved the goalposts
>>I'll explain and break down every single point to why this is incorrect
>well I wasn't talking about that s-so you're wrong
That still means your comprehension is shit, arguably worse. Take a few English lessons some time, might help you in life.

>somebody else has made a point
>this now makes that point incorrect

Attached: guess_i'll_cry.jpg (750x750, 81K)

Not everyone hates it. But those who do are extremely vocal and try to drown and push out everyone else.

Mental illness at work.

Why do you keep associating Mirio with Isreal? I'm not a jew.

>No, it got mainstream popular because of season 2.
It got mainstream popular because of "Clench your buttcheeks, kid, and shout this from the bottom of your heart, SMASH!!!"

That one scene made the series.

>Didn't follow the topic
>Proves he didn't in the posts
>Has the gull to be a faggot about it
This is sad.

Well, we know it's neither love nor embarrassment that makes her horn grow...

>no u

Mental illness, on display.

>Didn't follow the topic
>Proves he didn't in the posts
>Has the ***gall*** to be a faggot about it
This is sad.

How many children will they have?

Attached: 1548273579218.png (1193x621, 62K)

No need to samefag kid

As many as the amount of people Mirio saved

le

Zero

based

plenty, I'm sure

Attached: DJco8oMUEAAyOf-.jpg (600x600, 54K)

lil redditcuck could not even dare say a number after he got BTFO by

spoilers can't drop soon enough

Attached: 1529612744722.png (640x640, 269K)

Depends on how much Eri likes sex.

They'll have five children minimum

Thank you for attempting something resembling a non-shitpost discussion.

>hey, mr mirio? when we have sex, could you pull my hair and call me worthless? and maybe beat me too.

Attached: 1532465892518.jpg (600x852, 85K)

Anyone with a functional brain can realize that the Yakuza Arc is garbage, the fact that you need bones to give you your flashy pictures for something to be good is funny.

No eri you're supposed to like vanilla and plenty of foreplay

>grow up already
>stop wasting your talent
holy shit, I think I just found the only bit of good advice aizawa has EVER given one of his students!

Attached: aizawa a SHIT.png (450x305, 29K)

Nevermind I just read the rest of the thread

iida deserves happiness

Attached: the collected despair of iida.jpg (1600x1100, 915K)

spoilers when?

Attached: miriobeatup.png (500x640, 196K)

Too late cucc

Mentally ill Redditcuck incel O-face

= MiRiO

he does
but he's not getting any

Attached: 1542230795461.jpg (2148x1080, 535K)

Iida deserves more screentime.

what happened to shiragumo for aizawa to become so radical?

Attached: aizawa profile.jpg (797x1250, 109K)

be fair, he got just as much as anyone really besides deku in JT, and he was shown to be the most metal of any 1A student, as well as unironically one of the strongest

Attached: 1539353580158.png (883x414, 160K)

Unironically better as a love interest than Ochaco
But then most of the girls would be

I can't believe aizawa became a dad just like that.
He's got to feed, dress, look after and be responsible for every thing eri does. I wonder how he feels about it.

Deku is too vanilla to begin with and so is Ochaco, you're right about that.

I want to give her a bath

he's caring but totally incompetent

Attached: eri.jpg (762x1200, 178K)

I don't mind vanilla. I really don't.
But what I hate is the whole "I have to suppress my feelings" bullshit

Mirio basically takes care of her while Aizawa is teaching during the day, I wonder what Mirio and Eri do all day?

>this beautiful while she's a loli
Grown up eri will win every single beauty contest as long as she doesn't show her scarred legs and arms

didn't overhaul bring her back "perfect"? There shouldn't be a scratch on her.

she will be stunning

Attached: 1530298834330.jpg (1200x1600, 247K)

Apparently they study together, although different things. and they fuck

dunno, but eri seems pretty attached to him so far

Attached: nervous peach.png (171x246, 63K)

Speedreader? Why do you think she has bandages?

Attached: scars.jpg (1080x534, 130K)

he left the scars because he's a dick

And hers legs must look worse. Thighs and all.

Attached: sylvie.jpg (868x1139, 435K)

>filename:sylvie
damnit now I want to see mirio playing TF

Attached: 1537516747468.jpg (796x887, 48K)

That picture shows she's literally the perfect size

He doesn't need to play it when eri is right there.

When Eri finds out what a honeymoon is she's going to accept Mirio's marriage proposal and make her last name Togata.

If she remembered Mirio's comment about Monona being the dark side of us she will surely remember date and honeymoon too.

I kind of wish Inko was single so I could ship her with All Might

>everyone who likes this arc is a retard

Great argument

Attached: 1557530465345.jpg (514x514, 49K)

>I cannot scroll a thread
>I cannot lurk
>I am a homosexual with Steven Jewniverse reaction pics
THESE are the words this user subconciously spoke as he made this post.

bakugo should have been the shonen protagonist, not Deku.

the fiery idiot hero who get people to follow him by force of conviction and belief in himself, with determination that would be considered a mental disability in a non-protagonist, and an overwhelming drive to be number one.

He's basically an angrier naruto.

nope

Attached: well gee anon you seem a little bottybothered there.jpg (367x465, 180K)

fuck off fujo

>We would've had a good amount of season 4 content by now if the anime came out in April.
Damn it sucks

Attached: 1540316710661.jpg (1011x833, 85K)

>You’ll never be able to play around with Iida but i’m sure if you were to date him, he’ll try to change his seriousness.” said Yaoyorozu as everyone tried to imagine what it’d be like to date Iida
>“What if on a date with his girlfriend, he takes her to an All Might hand shaking event, he’s going to bring All Might?” Hagakure and Yaoyorozu carried on.
Why do the novels turn a gentle, quiet and respectful girl like Momo into a thot?

yakuza arc was good, but you still need to go back

yeah well. they'll've had nigh on a full year to fix overhaul's hairline, so at least THAT will be fine

Fujo? WTF are you talking about dude. Deku is boring as hell. There's a reason that pretty much 100% of all shonen protagonists are fiery, angry type individuals: Because otherwise its BORING.

Deku is drastically different from all other shone protagonists, and its goddamned bland. Bakugo on the other hand has more in common with your normal Shonen hero with his drive and focus on being number one and improvement to be respected and accepted as the best by all others.

Because for once the novels are correct in aligning a girl of her intelligence and build with a fitting personality.
Dumb. Bimbo.

>A year
>>Hairlines move forward with time
user...I...

light novels are written by roasties, fujos and tumblr faggots
hence the nejire /u/ shit that is never mentioned even once in the actual manga

What about Kacchan makes people want to see him raped?

Attached: sample_8cca8940027041f041c91674083b73ee.jpg (850x883, 213K)

>make your unique protagonist more like every other shounen protagonist
"no"

Attached: 1529720736629.png (512x512, 181K)

>There's a reason that pretty much 100% of all shonen protagonists are fiery, angry type individuals
That's just not true though. I'd actually say they're the opposite; most of the time - mellow, mostly passive dudebros who are a bit dim but always help others - and when they get fired up they ebin go all out. Goku, Luffy, Ash, Yugi (Well discounting the prequels) and even the more modern ones like Asta, Denji or Leonidas; the list goes on.
Fuck off, dumb leddit spacing fujo.

he's cute when he's angry

deku is cute!

yes that is a fact

it really is true.
i want to tell him over and over again how cute he is because i don't think he realizes it!

She only ever mentioned that she entered the beauty contest because Yuyu told her to, but then she began having fun with it and that, since it was her last year, she was gonna win.
I'm honestly surprised the author of the novel would go as far as writing Nejire wanted to win to make her friend happy when it isn't implied anywhere.

the only people who like Bakugo are fujos and spics, and your English is too good to be a spic

Where did this "Kirishima acts like a woman" meme come from? Someone explain this to me seriously. Doesn't his whole character revolve around how manly he is?

Attached: Eijiro_Kirishima_Character_Art_6_Smash_Tap.png (720x1280, 1.01M)

>Doesn't his whole character revolve around how manly he is?
his whole character revolves around him thinking he's less manly than Mina

I miss him.

Attached: 1523135975330.png (280x393, 147K)

some retarded faggpts have a hateboner for him and thus constantly bitch about him whenever he shows up

This was cute, but she was such a fat loli

blood is high in nutrients

same

Attached: 1556416799204.png (1200x1040, 343K)

But he's not. Not since middle school anyway. In USJ he was one of the only students to charge in headfirst at the Villains, and he lead the rescue at Kamino. He also stood up to Rappa in the face of death. When has Mina ever done anything remotely that courageous or ballsy since attending UA?

I like him, but I don't miss him

Attached: splat.png (852x750, 288K)

So what's the endgame? How does this end?
Heroes stop existing?

Why does Endeavor call All Might an American when All Might's real name is Toshinori Yagi? That's not very American

Attached: toga loli 2.png (178x334, 75K)

Attached: endgame.jpg (584x296, 82K)

ancient hero hitler comes back to life and then evil hero god comes out of him and fights deku and bakugou who are the reincarnates of hero jesus and hero judas

I get, but in order to see how it affects society we'd have to wait a few decades and I don't think the manga is ending with grandpa deku.

Such a cute, innocent girl

Attached: toga loli.png (477x623, 356K)

And very, very fat.

I wanna travel through time and adopt loli Toga and help her adjust to her quirk and grow up healthy.

>angrier naruto
Why the fuck would anyone want this

>tfw you will never be toga's mum

Attached: littleshovel.png (378x621, 65K)

I'm practicing tarot cards and I'm looking to try out some readings on here. Ask me anything MHA related!

Attached: 59935315_p0.png (1684x1191, 2.31M)

>ywn be shamed for being the mother of a mass-murdering psycho
good feel

So, Toga's totally dead, and Twice is going to plus ultra his quirk and make a perfect clone that's just as durable as the regular version, to "revive" her, right?

fuck it. is hori going to die or not?

no. She's still alive (but barely) and Twice is going to realize the only way to save her is by cloning himself

Will mirio get his quirk back? I better get the fucking sun card, the chariot, two of cups, the lovers and fucking 6 of wands.

I can't answer questions regarding irl people. Sorry.

i'd be a good mummy though, i'd raise her to be a nice girl

will shinsou join 1A or 1B?

they play video games and eat mcdonalds

i like tarot cards too!
will toga be okay? will she be happy?
will she marry deku?

I pulled the empress in reverse so overall no.

He might work hard to get his quirk back but ultimately it will be in vain.

inb4
>Death, the Tower, 3 of Swords

wonder what quirks her parents had to make toga's? If one of them had a blood related quirk like she did, surely they'd have been more supportive

That would make Twice too broken for the story

Your tarot sucks

>Deku is drastically different from all other shone protagonists
ask me how I know you're a retarded zoomer whose first animu was bnha

deku didn't invent the mellow somewhat passive shonen protag archetype, it's almost as common as the goku type, see tsuna, sena, kenichi, nagisa, allen, ippo etc

I pulled the 2 of cups, 8 of swords, and the kind of wands in reverse

I think Shinso might be more inclined to join 1-B. Perhaps he thinks Aizawa his hindering his growth in some way

I pulled the high priestess in reverse so overall no.

Toga cannot look within herself and reflect. And this will affect her negatively in the long run.

What kind of deck is it? I have a raider waite

Will Eri ever get control of her quirk?

that's sad, whenever i ask my tarot cards stuff i always end up pulling bad cards like the devil, that's why i don't really play with tarot cards anymore

based tarotposter

Is kiribaku going to become canon?

>tfw just pulled the magician
That card loves me

You'll get the long answer by lurking the threads, but the short answer is that women ruin everything and (despite what they run their mouths about and think), they understand men just as little as men understand women.

Attached: 1544164758160.png (2000x1958, 940K)

Yes it's raider waite

I pulled justice so overall yes.

After years of having her quirk out of control she will finally have a sense of balance in both her quirk and life.

tie an MHA character to each subject of the major arcana?

Ochabros...

Attached: 1558396515342.png (540x563, 255K)

Will Endeavor attain redemption or will he die trying? Will he get forgiven by one or more members of his fanily? Will he reconcile with Rei?

>Toga is curious and wants to learn about her targets and is also a cat
>Her opponent is Curious
>Twice is divided and constantly doubts his sanity
>His opponent is Skeptic
Watch as Parka's codename be some shit like "Perfect"
We could guess the politician's codename by who his opponent is.

"Non-Mutie"

But will mirio become a great hero? He can be that without a quirk, r-right?

>parka's name is "wayward son"

Attached: D7HBV_oUEAADlex.jpg (698x443, 58K)

Minuano

Attached: 1555738980928.jpg (184x184, 5K)

>best girl will never be trapped in Deku's aura of total irrelevancy and non agency like Ochaco

feels good man. Better for her to appear in less pages than to have your entire personality revolve around wanting Deku dick like Ochaco is

>curiosity killed the cat
bravo Hori

Well politician is either up against Spinner or Compress; more likely Spinner due to the obvious political tilt the both of them share. Which both means Compress has no 'opponent' and makes me believe more and more that (on top of the fact it's being drawn attention to that his arm is destroyed and that he's isolated) some shit is gonna hit the fan for Compress, no matter which way you spin it and no matter to which side the shit hits.
I really hope Compress makes it lads.

Attached: compress.png (1648x2502, 2.86M)

will shigaraki ever get laid?

>tfw I did this ages ago but trying to search the archives for it just brings up posts about Jojo

Let's be honest. If you came home one day and saw your kid drinking a birds blood like a juice box you'd probably freak out too

What I wonder is what were her parents' quirks that somehow they didn't expect their daughter to be a blood sucking freak

out of everything this arc has the potential to be, I'm most excited for compress backstory/fleshing out
he's too cool not to be expanded on

yes, the next addition to the LoV will be shiggy's waifu for laifu

Attached: 1533059044978.jpg (495x540, 43K)

put Hero in the subject field

Yes with Ochako.

Attached: 1473104728029.jpg (3508x2098, 923K)

I pulled the empress

Their relationship will flourish but it could just simply mean their friendship will become stronger instead of becoming a romantic relationship.

I will come back to this

I pulled judgement, 4 of cups, and queen of cups

I think it's very possible that he will reconcile with Rei, as for redemption it will take a while before he's fully redeemed and he might have to go through a life changing thing first.

Why does Ochaco's theme contrast so heavily with her bubbly personality?

youtube.com/watch?v=NBdSJ7pHPZs

it was just for the toga reveal user

she's the traitor

Attached: Traitor.png (620x570, 322K)

>the next addition to the LoV will be shiggy's waifu for laifu
I want to see this autism.

Attached: e29e848d6145054cace7da3efa50aee4ccaae9bda0959866523ea6ae172d60e1.png (524x420, 465K)

>the empress
>fertility, complete love, blessings sensuality, associated with Taurus and Venus the goddess of love
>just their "friendship" will flourish
also based

Attached: Dt6DWItVsAA4WNh.jpg (1024x908, 127K)

I don't think that works, it brings up specific post subjects, not the thread subject

Plays in the movie when she lifts Deku and Melissa, when she fights Bakugou, and other times.

It's not just played during the Toga reveal.

Attached: ochaco-uraraka--59.2.jpg (210x240, 18K)

>i will come back to this
Kirishima better be the Chariot, he's got wheel spokes and a horse bridle for a hero costume

her mothers quirk definitely involved drinking semen

We really need an HP stat on Twice clones. Toga runs away so much I'm inclined to think she can't take that much damage to begin with.

Attached: eK7jAlQ.jpg (680x535, 80K)

is that why Toga is such a semen demon?

Attached: blushing toga.jpg (625x625, 75K)

togachaco arc when?

Attached: 1542562309918.jpg (500x400, 36K)

never, c/u/ck

The anime has some good music, why are all the openings trash though?

Ochaco's Zero Gravity and Bakugou's Explosion are gonna make some powerful quirks when they eventually have kids

most of the openings are good though

very shit opinion

I pulled the hermit, knight of wands and the hanged man

Simply put no. His recluse and unpredictable nature is causing his love life to be stagnant.

I pulled the high priestess, 5 of pentacles, and the king of pentacles

I think what the theme song was trying to convey is Ochako is more than just cute face and that she's highly intuitive. As well it expresses her fears of being rejected (probably by deku) . She's highly protective of those she loves and she's willing to wait a long time for them.

>tarotfag is a fujo
Suspected it to be honest

Will Ochako end up with Deku or Bakugo?

Only the first op is trash, op 4 is good, every thing else is average

Will Deku ever get to 100% OfA, or will something happen to him/the quirk before he does?

Will mirio and eri marry and have many children?

What's Mirio and Eri's favorite position?

Are you shitting me? The first OP is the most solid one.

That is because it was made by porno graffiti

Like how even Funimation has these two together even in marketing. Based.

Attached: 81J-2WEezlL._AC_SL1500_~2.jpg (361x375, 48K)

Is that a fancy way of saying facial?

Yes. Listening to their music also feels life giving one.

Missionary while hand holding

Do they also kiss?

first OP is the worst one, the song sucks

It is a little hard due to their size difference but when they manage to do it the can keep at it for a while.

>krumbs self-inserters

>unironically talking to the tarotfag
so it's not a meme, these threads were really invaded by retarded women

Tarot is great but that girl is probably making up the picks.

>being this butt-blasted towrds the will of the cards

i love toga!
and everyone in this thread!

Attached: 1554076572474.jpg (2048x1630, 882K)

Pulled the king of wands, hanged man, and 8 of swords and strength in reverse to clarify

Overall her love life with Deku is looking pretty bad. In the past she viewed him to be a strong admirable person but since her relationship with him hasn't really progressed she started becoming fearful that's she going to become friendzoned since Deku started interacting with more women.

Then I pulled the cards for Bakugo

hanged man, high priestess and king of wands,
then empress to clarify

Their relationship at the moment is stagnant but maybe something will happen and it will make Ochako have a realization that Bakugo is dependable and trustworthy. Afterwards their relationship will flourish and perhaps they might have children together.

So overall, Bakugo

I pulled strength, hanged man, and 9 of cups then hierophant to clarify

Overall yes, however it will be long uphill battle before he receives %100, perhaps he might have to sacrifice something. And afterwards he may have a huge influence and lead a group.

Reminder

Attached: 1556332723507.png (876x1201, 701K)

Tell me about Tsuyu's role in this story, if the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed

Attached: tsuyu-asui--54.8.jpg (210x240, 19K)

>pulling more cards to clarify instead of just reading the goddamn spread for what it is
Tarotfag is a fucking hack and a krumbsfag it seems

What is in store for Twice in the future? Will he recover from his psychosis or fall deeper into madness?

togadeku confirmed

Attached: 1536373707112.jpg (794x1200, 169K)

oh god don't remind me

That question had a bunch of mixed messages so I had to clarify to get the whole picture

Then you should have just interrupted it as such. Obviously it means exactly what's happin the story. That Ochako wants Deku but is repressing her feelings and will continue to repress them until the last fucking chapter. Meanwhile your reading for Bakugou says she's good at reading him and psychoanalyszing him, but it doesn't go further than that which is true.
Readers who clarify are just cheaters that are unhappy with the answers they've recieved.

*doots softly*

Attached: 1542818602208.png (164x254, 70K)

I pulled the 2 of cups, 10 of swords, and the 6 of wands.

At the moment her life is pretty balanced something devastating might happen to her but she'll be able to recover from it quickly

I pulled the 3 of pentacles, the page of pentacles, and the chariot

With the help of someone perhaps someone younger than him twice can have some positive changes happening pretty quickly only if he works hard enough and allows for it to happen

Any tips on who the UA traitor might be?

Attached: Hori being a hack again.png (1033x355, 57K)

Are you able to use the tarot to piece together what gigas early life till now was like?

God Hinata was ugly pre shippuden

>ability is literally to transform shit
>transforming said shit is nonsensical

Attached: for baits sake.png (680x528, 117K)

How does this series compare to a classic like HxH?

Attached: 1539909018209.png (908x908, 946K)

shittest of taste
lolinata was best hinata

Naruto is one of hte most popular shonen heroes ever for a reason.
He wouldn't have won the character polls on just Fujos.
People like bakugo, and Deku's literally never beaten him in a poll. Its a fact.
Luffy is angry a shit ton whenever it comes to fighting, and you're discounting Shonen heroes like Ichigo as well.

Will Deku get hit by the permanent gender change villain's quirk?

Attached: dekuthighs.png (512x945, 504K)

behold. the man with no taste

>and Deku's literally never beaten him in a poll. Its a fact.
you're a mongoloid

>classic like HxH

Attached: 1557962777611.jpg (307x499, 19K)

>Naruto is one of hte most popular shonen heroes ever for a reason.
Naruto is the worst character in Naruto

>With the help of someone perhaps someone younger than him twice can have some positive changes happening pretty quickly only if he works hard enough and allows for it to happen
holy fucking based tarot

Attached: togatwice11.png (540x465, 242K)

Twice is lucky to have a good friend like Toga.

You do know Naruto lost in his popularity poll too

>He wouldn't have won the character polls on just Fujos.
>People like bakugo, and Deku's literally never beaten him in a poll. Its a fact.
Deku won the first popularity poll, and Hori specifically pointed out that he was the only character in the top 10 with "an even mix of male and female voters." It definitely wasn't only boys voting Bakugo and Shoto to the top

Turning Deku into a girl might actually make him manlier.

We've got the outlines of it, based on the way Aizawa evaluates students and if what Nejire said about a student who gave up on being a hero and caused all sorts of problems applies to Shirakumo, aka the guy with clouds for hair. To wit: He got into UA, he started having problems because he didn't have the imagination or flexibility to use his quirk effectively, the teachers kept him on way too long instead of easing him out of the Hero course, when he finally did leave it was a disaster for everyone. Aizawa takes Shirakumo's problems to heart and ruthlessly expels those students he doesn't think can become heroes, because he's seen the consequences of allowing unrealistic dreams to be pursued too long.

And cuter

>Naruto is one of hte most popular shonen heroes ever for a reason
people shitposted about naruto with pretty much exactly the same kind of things we see about deku now (he always cries, not as interesting as his edgy rival, why is he such a bitch with sasuke, asspull powerups, boring powers etc etc) which you'd know if you weren't a mouthbreathing zoomer

I pulled the 10 of wands, lovers, and judgement

It looks like the traitor possibly had to put in a lot of work to garner intel for the league and and now they seem to be regretful of what they did. They're riddled with the choice to either stay with UA or leave and become a villian. But what goes around comes around and karma will eventually come to them. I'm also hearing that they're attractive and a good communicator. They're not dumb whatsoever. As well I have a feeling that they're most likely male.

I pulled the 5 of swords, the knight of wands in reverse and the tower

In the past it seemed like he had to fight hard for something and slashed down any opponent who did not fit with his ideals. Now giga has a bunch of pent up frustration and pessimism inside of him possibly having something to do with how the league is being handled. In the future something might happen which will take giga by surprise and will flip his world upside down. He will have to reevaluate some of his life choices.

talking about tarot cards kinda wants me to pull from my own deck now.
should i do it? i don't want to get the devil again lol

Attached: 1536609572018.jpg (678x960, 58K)

Keep in mind, any female going to be Deku's romantic interest first has to get through his shell, and then not be put off by his fanboyism, laser beam focus, and general weirdness. Ochaco manages that through her overwhelming friendliness and curiosity about Deju; would any of the other girls be able to pull that off?

wtf happened to toga's thighs?

The UA traitor is Todoroki!?

Attached: p.jpg (640x368, 21K)

They said good communicator user, I wouldn't be surprised if they were referring to Monoma

He studied in America after Nana's death.

Toga a CUTIE!

With fangs.

hopefully you get the Tower

Either Kaminari or invistits.

Kaminari's got the most going for him, and his power could have a ton of applications that we don't know about with him just lying about what he can use it for.

That being said, Invisits power allows for her to easily be shown to be the traitor without having to alter any scenes just by saying "She was there invisibly" for listening in on stuff or dissapearing.

The devil represents unhealthy attachments and things that feel good in the short term but negatively impact you in the long run. The cards are literally telling you repeatedly to stop centering your entire life around a Chinese cartoon character.

are we getting spoilers tonight?

Attached: 724531551200.jpg (600x600, 842K)

I don't think Deku will ever reach 100% all for one. Gran torino said All might was prodigy with that power, so I think the show will reserve that level of super strength for him as a level that no others could ever reach.

That being said, Deku's got a random bunch of quirks out his ass now to compensate for that, basically making him a bootleg copy of One for all, which basically makes him far superior to baseline 100% One for all so long as he can reach something like 80% or so with it combined with the other quirks.

It's on this week.

probably tomorrow morning considering the spoiler guy hasn't even posted yet this week

never ever

Holy shit i didn't know Tarot could be this based.

tripfag usually posts late at night on wednesday

the Devil also represents mental illness, so it makes sense that the schizo keeps pulling it

fucking kek, schizo literally btfo by the universe

Dude, I can tell you right now. based on how he acts and the anti-mutant shit being shown in story, I 100% guarantee he's going to have the cliche "Outcast from society who was feared and hated due to his size and appearance, until a villain took him in and treated him kindly, making him have undying loyalty to them and turned them into a living weapon".

Its one of the most cliche and often used backstories for characters like this, such as Fuji from Ruroni kenshin, who was probably stronger than his boss Shishio given the dialogue about him being held back by the armor he was forced to wear.

Attached: Fuji.kenshin.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Toga might by being so ungodly obsessed with him that she just keeps following him until he's forced to aknowledge her.

I'm not a Toga shipper, but if your requirements are basically just not being put off by him and getting through his shell, with little input from Deku himself on this, she also qualifies.

hope this guy is canon since his quirk is literally "being godzilla"

Attached: godzillo.png (640x856, 531K)

Her only real inner thoughts scene for that season was her trying to get the feelings for deku out of her head, which were making her feel a sort of despair at the time. The music was made for that scene.

Who is Mina going to end up with?

Attached: 43816373_488223081698293_2951036893560281275_n.jpg (750x422, 50K)

i just pulled wheel of fortune in reverse, temperance, and the queen of swords in reverse

temperance is good but everything else is real bad

Attached: sad.png (541x767, 543K)

>Wheel of Fortune in Reverse
>You may experience unexpected change or negative forces could be at play, leaving you helpless. You have a choice: you can do nothing and hope things will get better, or you can act to improve your situation. See this moment as your opportunity to take control of your destiny and get your life back on track.
Togaschizo the universe is yelling at you to go outside and do something else with your life don't ignore it

He's also Lost ever popularity poll since, and that seems to be increasing as a trend, not decreasing.

People find Deku boring. This isn't just opinion, its what the evidence in the trends are saying. By the same token, people are becoming bored with shoto as well as his popularity is dropping too.

fans of series like this naturally gravitate towards more dynamic and action focused characters, who are very self assured and charismatic, rather than ones with alot of doubts and quiet, more soft spoken attributes.
This is a common Attribute of characters in series aimed at males-- Its why Wolverine has ALWAYS been more popular than Cyclops, and why "Darker and edgier" characters tend to, at least in the short term, always win against more vanilla characters.

Fuck, why do you think they got rid of Leonardo as the leader of the teenage mutant ninja turtles and put Raph as the leader and star? Because people hate vanilla whiny/boring Protagonists, and like the angry, more action focused ones.

>wheel of fortune in reverse, temperance, and the queen of swords in reverse
literally "stop spending all your time on Yea Forums avatarfagging or something bad will happen"
my fucking sides

If his quirk was *literally* being Godzilla he'd be the most powerful hero in Japan and be undefeatable by anyone, even all might or all for one.

based and cute

okay, but what about my other cards? temperance means patience and purpose and stuff like that, and i'm kinda too embarrassed to tell you what the queen of swords means because it's like really bad

Attached: 1556433433964.jpg (720x568, 135K)

oopsmeant for

anyone have any fem shoji

What if there was a guy with the quirk "literally being Ghidorah" or "literally being Mothra"?

he's as canon as everything else in the movie. which is to say, canon only if the main story doesn't require it to not be

Not using the Tarot, but deduction instead: None of the students. Almost certainly a member of the faculty.

it says he was a japanese hero who came to work in america
maybe it was very early and he held number two for a while? Dunno if the movie is canon though

Attached: godzillo bio.jpg (1080x705, 172K)

There's this one

Attached: 1556343598397.jpg (553x750, 139K)

Attached: 1556015658337.jpg (733x1024, 66K)

It's not bad, it's just honest and telling you exactly how things are. The three pulls tell you you're obsessed with Toga and the people in these threads to an unhealthy degree, hence the reverse queen of swords. Temperance can mean purpose and patience but it can also point towards you needing to get your life back on track, or back to a balanced position. Reverse Wheel of Fortune tries to shove you in that direction by stating that the opportunity for change is coming, if not already here. If you do nothing, you'll continue to suffer like this, but if you go out and actually make attempts to improve your life, you can take control of it.

So basically, do something more with your life than wallowing in mental illness and obsessing over fictional characters all day. You'll be better off for it. Literally all of those pulls point towards almost exactly the same thing, that's not coincidence

>Inverse queen of swords
It literally means lack of self awareness and ignoring reality because you are to weak to face it, holy shit my sides

who's the US's number one hero anyways, captain celebrity?

>Wheel of Fortune represents life turning points, reversal possibly means that you're ignoring one
>Temperance represents a balanced life and good health
>Queen of Swords represents honesty and self-awareness, reversal indicates you're lying to yourself to avoid an uncomfortable truth
I'm not sure how much easier a reading could tell you to get off Yea Forums, holy crap

A valid point that Toga would certainly also focus on Deku and might be able to draw him out. Also, there wouldn't be any of this 'suppress my feelings for him' stuff on her part that we get from Ochaco. Toga's criminal status and tendencies would work against her ever getting girlfriend status, though.

>currently being invaded by/x/ of all boards
honestly I ain't even mad

Attached: AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY(LMAO).jpg (1440x900, 56K)

>Togaschizo got btfo by 3 different reads, including one of her own
this is one of the best threads in ages

/x/ are chill
they're just a bunch of nerds having a sleepover and telling scary stories

Meh, protagonist centered morality, I could easily see him shrugging off her crimes just because he knows her.
She'd still end up in the clink but he'd end up visiting her all the time and she'd probably get let off on a technicality due to "being insane and therefore not culpable" or some shit like joker and be put in a mental institution till she was "well".

That being said, that's be incredibly messed up on Hori's part to do so and utterly screw over ochaka since her only purpose is to be a love interest, PLUS she and twice have better chemistry.

Sounds deathly chill

/x/ and /ck/ are the most peaceful boards

I picked page of fire for this using the good tarot deck. And although it is a card that expresses creativity and ideas, it is a blatant yes.
So yeah, pretty good outcome.

thank you, based anons

no problem
I like R A R E genderbends

Attached: 1532528319091.jpg (564x818, 80K)

okay you all make good points but i'm actually seeing something different

reverse wheel of fortune means bad luck, and that's the one i got first so i think that means that i'm just getting really unlucky right now and that's why bad stuff is happening to me
temperance means purpose and patience, but it also means moderation, i think that's telling me that it's good to love the people in this thread (i do) and that its good to keep doing that but i have to take a break every once and a while.
reverse queen of swords is a really horrible card in general, it means being overly emotional and gullible, but it also means being bitchy and mean, and i don't think i'm very mean so i'm confused on that one

Attached: 1552343334067.jpg (2160x1619, 1.76M)

All Might is the greatest Westaboo in the series. He spent so long in America that its not entirely unlikely that he got American citizenship while over there.

Someone do a reading on the bunny

The bunny

Oh I love the bunny

Attached: Miruko_65ea85_6721914.jpg (1200x1440, 207K)

I pulled the Queen of Nomus
what do you guys think it means

user you've had 3 others interpret the cards for you in the same way. You should listen them because you are placing your own bias in your reading right now.

HOLY SHIT I FUCKING LOVE BUNNIES

Attached: 1528181934839.jpg (1100x1405, 303K)

Given that he's blond haired, he's probably descended from a naturalized White immigrant and then went back to his parents Homeland (the US) and felt that was just as much his home country as Japan.

All Might is a stand in for Hori's obsession with American comics, movies and culture

okay i just drew one for the bunny

i got three of cups, that means friendship and creativity. maybe the bunny will make some new friends?

but an important part of tarot readings is your own interpretation of the cards, because you have to put your own energy into the cards for them to work

What? Three of cups is celebration, joy, fulfillment. It is one of the best cards you can get.
Bunny's future is bright.

>friends
>implying

Attached: Bunreply.png (255x165, 65K)

Of course that's what he really is, but in universe he is a lover of American culture that is only not lame because he is a one man army.

I remember now.

My costume... the "peace sign"

I never looked up to the "symbol of peace" or the "symbol of victory" at all!

It was... "the symbol of rabbits!"

The V that All Might would flash. It wasn't a peace sign... it wasn't V for victory...

It was bunny ears!

PLEASE MIRUKO SENPAI

LET ME REDEEM MYSELF AND BECOME YOUR APPRENTICE

Attached: deku.png (602x602, 271K)

ive come to hate that specific image

>By the same token, people are becoming bored with shoto as well as his popularity is dropping too.
you're a mongoloid, 2nd take

Shoto literally only exists in relation to his family and endeavor, he's as white bread as they come.

What are his goals or ambitions? Mental or emotional quirks/habits? Purpose in the story? Literally a load of nothing, everything is about endeavor. Shoto literally only has a point in relation to endeavor, endeavor is the actual central character, not shoto.

t. endeavor

It means FemNomu is gonna get her butt kicked, literally.

no one gives a shit about your tumblr tier literary analysis you sperg, you said shoto's popularity was dropping while it exploded in the latest poll, you don't know what you're talking about neck yourself

Could you even tell the difference in a male and female nomu? The nomu process seems to remove most distinguishable traits from the host, not unlike how Super mutants in Fallout resemble a single baseline.
A female Nomu would probably have no breasts and look just like a "male" nomu.

We've seen a female nomu though, in the doctor's lab

Must have missed it, got an image of it?

bruh

Attached: femnoumu (2).png (159x48, 12K)

I wonder if Nomus are sterile like super mutants, or if it's actually possible to breed with one.

>Mineta gets killed trying to fuck one
>not by the female nomu, he made sure to tie it up with sticky balls first so he could rape it, it was the other ones from behind he didn't see coming.

>the femnoumu is actually created to find and forcefully collect the seed of the strongest people

>Mineta successfully has sex with a female nomu
>he's satisfied, but doesn't realize he got her pregnant
>she gives birth to a half-nomu with human intelligence and multiple quirks, including sticky balls
>the child resents Mineta for bringing him into a cursed existence and hunts Mineta down

>Thus begins the tale of the cursed Nomu: Low End.

>mineta's ultimate move is called "rape rush"

what did Horikoshi mean by this?

knowyourmeme.com/photos/1473539-my-hero-academia

Second one from the right. The first is Hood-chan. RIP.

Attached: 1471584895204.png (500x501, 80K)