Boku no Hero Academia

What would be the perfect new ARC for the series?

Attached: 1556233407995.jpg (887x1300, 411K)

Whiles the MLA fabricated the expansion of their movement the CRC becomes a largescale organic movement.

Attached: ff270bdcecdb8f1cb3ca5b938d153eccfe41b83f82acfbf95bb013fa89e9b4c8.jpg (521x522, 50K)

Which one?

Attached: 1552182212314.webm (1280x720, 1.11M)

Deku breaks down after All Might is gone.

No! Dont say that.

Breeding arc

Filler school dance
>Aizawa hates the idea and that it diminishes student performance in the days prior
>various plots to find dates
>Deku asks AM for romantic advice and he bullshits his way through helping
>fumbles his way through asking Ochunko
>Kirishima and Bakugo go stag together
>Joke breaks into the dance to see Aizawa
>attack from mid-tier villain
>Deku and Ochunko never actually dance

Hot.

I like this idea.

Attached: images (13).jpg (739x415, 20K)

What is this from

Question: Was the My Hero movie canon?

Was based Melissa real and Deku's future waifu or nah, we're stuck with chubby inferior cow?

Baka!

more villain centric arcs
fuck students
fuck Deku
and fuck mutants

One of the 1-A students die because they serve no narrative purpose

the page of the manga duh

Attached: 172.jpg (2037x3056, 2.11M)

Sadly japanese schools don't do this kind of stuff. So much for borrowing western culture.

We all admit Overhaul was right

Attached: overhaul0.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

I didn’t know I wanted this. Of course the fujoshit won’t happen, but this would be nice, maybe the ball should be interrupted by the news of the exploits of the LoV or of an evasion from Tartarus in order to set up the next big arc. I don’t know if this will happen but it would follow the thread of lowering the tension after a gruesome arc

Koda

Deku either dies or just leaves forever giving OFA away to someone better. Or better yet he outright fails and it's up to Shoto and Bakugo to pick up where he left off after dying. Someone else becomes MC.

Guyver ripoffs

There actually is a folk dance at the end of each cultural festival as I understand it. Anyway I just want more SoL stuff in general, I mean it's set in a high school but there's 0 actual high school drama? Feels a little off.

They should fight.

Reminder He is the ONLY guy that has ever seen Mina nips and Cunny. Atleast until Riot.

>Atleast until Riot.
you mean at least until Deku

Attached: mina.png (540x563, 255K)

>Destroy shitty Quirk society
>Bring based Yakuza back to power
Sounds like a win-win

Attached: Majima.jpg (739x415, 29K)

Its from the anime My Hero Academia

Hori says yes.
It's my headcanon that everyone involved were all sworn to secrecy and signed NDAs lol

Grape going nuts and finally raping all the girls.
Think Wolf Guy but with every girl from class A.

Attached: __mineta_minoru_and_yaoyorozu_momo_boku_no_hero_academia_drawn_by_kiwa_pokemonwars__4267eae47b911568 (992x1403, 127K)

that manlet couldn't rape someone even if they let him

Mina is an anal addict

the virgin one

Deku has to think about the ethical ramifications of reactionary 'heroism', and concludes that it's better to abolish private hero services because the whole concept is retarded.