Gyaru girls are cute!

Gyaru girls are cute!

CUTE!

Attached: 1558504043905.png (907x1280, 851K)

>sluts and whores
>cute

I hope Marin ends up doing a 2B cosplay or something because LAWD HAVE MERCY

Attached: G9.png (907x1280, 337K)

She's clearly A2

that scene where she first starts crushing on him is honestly adorable

No problem find them in the western world, it's filled with them.

majiyabakune

Wait second

Attached: K6.png (1114x1600, 223K)

Roasties aren't cute

OP literally said otherwise.

Pure gyuaru a best

Attached: D3.png (812x1200, 468K)

Elègèant taste

Roastie =/= Gyaru

>woman acting and building an identity of a roastie
>woman being born a roastie
Difference is so mariginal it doesn't even matter. Lmao pathetic.

Marin is too cute. WTF

Attached: image.jpg (1242x954, 350K)

How can you guys endure this? Doesn’t the crippling loneliness hurt enough as it is?

I can't wait for cute single mom animes

Please do not confuse 2D with 3DPD.

>I like gyaru
>but only if they are secretly virgin and pure
Next you fuckers will say you "like" tomboys but only if they are secretly girly.

Marin and Gojou are both dorks trying to maintain a professional relationship. She really wants to be fucked hard

>Next you fuckers will say you "like" tomboys but only if they are secretly girly
That is top tier and only fags will disagree.

He's not the one with the coping mechanism that can only reply 'roastie' to anything that challenges it.

>Next you fuckers will say you "like" tomboys but only if they are secretly girly.
Any other tomboys are just gay

>you will never have a tomboy gf and buy her a cute frilly dress to wear on the night out

Pure Gyarus are literally just girly tomboys. They're energetic and genki like the tomboy but feminine like the tsundere, that's why people like them.

Who are you quoting?

It's a bottom of the barrel subvert your expectation trope that has been done to death.

Gyarus must be cured of their wrong ways.

Attached: ojamajo doremi (27).webm (640x480, 2.95M)

How did you know?

Cute gyaru feet

Attached: 18 (1).png (921x1300, 229K)

What episode of Boondocks is this?

Do you guys like potato gyuarus?
Also
>4 months

Attached: look it's trying to express fellings.png (1070x1600, 1.49M)

Why is this still going again?

Still mad with the ending.

I don’t know what this is but I can already tell it’s sad

I like gyarus of any type. But you can hope for a pure one.
Well yeah, but I have death to look forward too.. The void will love me.

Ofcourse cute

Wait it actually is fully scanlated?

Cute is mostly about looks and how they act on first impressions... Somebody can be cute and a raging bitch...

this one?

Attached: 1553133973439.png (992x1400, 907K)

>tall handsome guy with a nice body
Dropped

>Next you fuckers will say you "like" tomboys but only if they are secretly girly.
I wouldn't say "only", but it's certainly cute to see them get flustered

Attached: 1538720531850.jpg (847x1200, 382K)

possibly the best, heart boner page, ever draw in a gal manga.

I really like this manga, but I don’t get why MC still has the fucking bandage on his nose

Did you know?

Attached: Trivia.jpg (200x349, 18K)

Did you know that iron and gold aren’t the same thing!

Attached: 1541982487928.jpg (960x960, 76K)

I loved this gyaru

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Aho Girl - 08 (AT-X 1280x720 x264 AAC)00:02:420016.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

I have a theory that the scar came from a beatdown he got stepping in to defend muscle cop and her sister from some delinquents and that explains the muscle cop becoming a cop and her imouto's crush on the MC. Would certainly be something that could make him self conscious and perhaps even give him a complex about losing and thus he would want to keep it covered.

Attached: n5.png (792x828, 303K)

She lost her status as pure when she offered to let the other judge grope her tits during that contest. It was really out of character.

>You will never have a cute girl go giddy when she asks you out on a date
>She will never wear the clothes you make
>She will never take candid photos of you to make it her cellphone wallpaper
>You will never experience love as innocent as this
Why even bother at this point.

Attached: 7df6c46f084077d02af9486989650b06.jpg (769x1024, 129K)

But they are, they are metals.

Those are ganguros being turned into gyarus though.

why you gotta do this to me bro?

Attached: z19.png (907x1280, 421K)

>gyarus
>pure and cute
>class presidents
>nasty and whores
What did anime mean with this.

Attached: 1558534097550.png (1024x1300, 269K)

In that case then princess gals and goth lolis are the same because they are both warm fleshy cocksleeves

Why is it that the things we want most in life, like just to have a girl get giddy over you, so simple yet so painful.

Gap moe

SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP

Attached: 1524872725636.jpg (315x326, 21K)

We just had a gyaru thread the other day, post muscle girls.

Attached: 1558467473053.png (1242x1920, 2.03M)

you will never experience love period

You can always just kidnap one

Attached: 1558467410344.png (2174x1536, 3.29M)

tfw no Torako wife

Buffin' the muffin, as they say

>there are people on Yea Forums right now that likes traps but only if they are secretly manly
What I typed was in sincerely hypocrisy but I genuinely believe someone do agree with that.

Attached: 1386870999094.jpg (937x534, 95K)

The nurse is based

I legit thought this was Ragna Crimson first.

Common people may look crude and simple living for the moment, but inside they sinsere and pure hearted, while ruling class may look refined and preach high ideals, but actually they are power hungry and interested only in personal gains.

>tfw no Marin gf

>tfw no harem of Marins

Attached: G2.png (1814x1280, 3.21M)

Attached: ffe923f4-aba8-438a-9faa-68482baf1d08..png (616x496, 309K)

Not really, it warms my heart.

>I want a literal slut but I also want her to be pure
Litmus test for virgins. With gyaru it's either kyouka tier or it's shit

Attached: 1543329131834.jpg (437x431, 28K)

Not full blown manly but not be just
>draw girl
>call it boy
Type kinda trap.

Not true.

>but I also want her to be pure
Nah, I just want her to be a tanned genki cockhungry slut

>endure
It's pretty easy to end "crippling loneliness", you're just too lazy or afraid to do it.

It's only been done to death because it's so good user.

YAMEROOOOO

When she told Yabe that she wanted to be seen as a woman it gave all kinds of feels.

>mfw i asked my highschool crush out and she said no, but later we became an item anyway
>mfw she makes matching clothes for both of us, like scarves
>mfw she makes candid instagram filter photos of me
>it's not really innocent but it's pretty good

Attached: R2OZ9Pf.jpg (494x499, 123K)

Were you her first?

That's why media exists user, so we can experience the best parts of things we will never experience ourselves.

Attached: 21b25b7b-b05c-43f4-9658-9736e1d4491d..png (850x1200, 517K)

>I want a literal slut
I don't think you know what a slut is user.

>this will never happen to me

Attached: 1556488917354.jpg (742x699, 74K)

Someone who has a lot of casual sex. That's why gyarus dress the way they do. To signify that they want dick. To want someone who dresses to make their dicklust apparent to be pure is like wanting your women to have a dick. it doesn't work that way and never will.

All girls want the dick user. I've no idea what you are talking about.

yes and vice versa

Nice, you better marry her

>tfw I go to sleep every night praying for Torako to visit me but I wake up every morning with my pelvis unshattered
One day I will not wake up and won't care

It hurts.

Attached: 40646168-03b9-45db-9695-104d102938b8..jpg (514x703, 197K)

Second season when?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Oshiete! Galko-chan - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.30_[2016.09.24_14.42.42].jpg (1280x720, 674K)

Her sister shouldn't have been a slut and end up scaring away that boy.

I thought it ended.

Not soon enough, Dragon Maid getting a season 2 honestly has given me hope
I take it you haven't read the latest volume translation?

Attached: young Galko.png (197x268, 127K)

Nope, guess they came around. Doesn't remove her slut factor.

I like to sleep, it's like being dead but it doesn't make my family sad.

>gyarus/gal get popular in manga lately
>but the fad irl mostly died
Coincidence or is it some sort of correlation

this is true

Attached: tomo gyaru.png (700x984, 444K)

This one in particular is PURE.

A flash is a flash... dosen't matter what's underneath.

In Japan? It had like 5 +magazines at one point now it has like 3

Honestly, it's evolved. Gals and Gyaru are still a thing but, with all the strict school rules ( specific hair colour, skirt length ) its harder for teenagers to embrace it. Uniqueness is not really embraced as much. Though I only saw it for 2 weeks a girl ( who was obviously half Japanese ) was bullied mercilessly ( teachers expect students to sort things out themselves ) it was the last camp I did seeing that kid broke me man.

>wike wike wike
Are her dialogues like this in the RAW or are they something added in by the translator?

Tan gyarus are outdated.

Heathen

That's... not a gyaru.

>Gap
Go back.

>Wholesome gal romance is now a haremshit
Why do authors do this?

Why are most Japanese teachers so useless?

I honestly can't tell if you're joking or not.

Stick to 5Toubun brainlet.

Attached: fitfeels.png (826x460, 59K)

It's more like not our problem, your bullied because you are not fitting in enough.

Some of the students during that summer were fine, but that class... Jesus. I hope that girl is doing okay.

Naoki is a hack that spent so much time drawing muscles he forgot how to draw faces

Attached: x8.png (684x672, 346K)

Marin is a miracle.

Attached: image.jpg (1536x1073, 297K)

You should have protected her smile user, cute little Japanese gal, she could have been your one and your only.

I noticed that on some panels their faces are noseless and have the tendencies to look Muppet-like. Crying shame, as much as I like this manga I don’t like the male MC.

Galko-nee is a fake slut anyways, she only pretends because that's how group mentality works plus is part of her personality to tease others, Otako-bro will put her in her place as a housewife.

You take that back, Hoshino is peak gyaru.

Attached: The sexyiest.png (934x701, 481K)

Hallelujah brother

Attached: 1556696919755.png (870x1226, 1.56M)

Based retardbro.

Attached: 1504355723686.jpg (1140x2682, 1000K)

I want to hold hands with Galko's big hands

Attached: 1502813024442m.jpg (1024x576, 113K)

i heard this one is ending in 2 chapters because the company whent bankrupt

Attached: 20190522195104_1.jpg (1920x1080, 190K)

Attached: nagatoro.jpg (678x598, 127K)

Stupid sexy Nagatoro.

If real women were capable of being this perfect I would be spending all my free time getting one, not posting on a Pakistani leatherworking forum

We could only act when it got very bad, and had to defer to teachers. My Japanese was like in its first year so not great.

I'm sure no Japanese person would ever be interested in me, Monsters Don't get princesses to love. They are destined to die... Honestly, the void seems like a comfort.

user at least you have a hobby beyond Weebdom

>don't mess up a good thread, NagaToRo

Attached: 1558407410470.png (700x1029, 250K)

Naga isn't even a Gyaru, sleepy / sakura is

Why, are you a monster? Surely as a gaijin you were fascinating enough to add points to your own score right?

I got one for her too

Attached: 1554229828895.png (700x1029, 479K)

Cripple, ( missing arm), chronic depressive with Anxiety attacks.. Though that was years ago. I was still ill, not as bad as now though.

Anyway. Gaijin are liked and disliked if you understand. If you are one it can cause issues. Not so much in some places, but if you get a group of people who want to be drones and the teachers/people around them encourage it, its bad

Fun fact Anri Okita was in a school few years younger than me before I moved, never spoke to her though.

Give me one good reason why should I continue reading after this chapter

Attached: V20.png (907x1280, 665K)

A hero
Guys to pure to peep, she will realise soon

They skip right back to more Marin after that.

>age 15
>15

Attached: x8.png (907x1280, 311K)

Why yes,Im 15,how could you tell?

Attached: gojouwakana.png (859x960, 357K)

cause this happens after that chapter
I am but a humble shitposter

Attached: z15.png (907x1280, 325K)

t. manlet

Slutty gyaru that get purified by the mcs dick are also good

Sorry to hear that friend, I’ll be over there to teach in a few weeks. I’m hoping to last a year... there are some nasty stories

only one animated hentai of this comes to mind, but boy is it a good one

Man, Galko is so fantastic. I just can't get enough of her.
>latest volume was focused on couples

They literally write Juju out of the story.

she's not written out, they just haven't completed to collab shoot. Can't help but hope the post-hiatus chapter was a sign from the mangaka however

Attached: 24104v3.jpg (900x1280, 180K)

I'm half joking. Personally I didn't hate Juju, at least as a character. I just REALLY hope the mangaka doesn't end up making her the subject of a love triangle/harem, like with the Prez in Gal Gohan.

Say friend how about you share the s-sauce..

Attached: 1463952785563.jpg (550x550, 105K)

Just because a girl has big boobs, tanned skin, nice hair, makeup and well done nails doesn't make her a slut

I could be a prick about it but I didn't post a pic or really anything but the vaguest of basic plot outline. Baka Dakedo Chinchin

>just because I’m wearing a sluts uniform it doesn’t make me a slut

Thanks, all you had to say was gyaru and hentai my guy

Juju ruined the whole manga series

If you're near Tokyo. There's this like old fashioned sweet shop in Chuo ku. Try a rabbit cake I swear the best damn sweet I've had.

It's based on a visual Novel

wasn't aware of that, good lookin out gyarubro

Attached: Woah!.png (641x663, 211K)

I am a god compared to you. I feel no particular pain to this sort of greentext anymore. A decade on Yea Forums and crossing through Erikson's Stages of Psychosocial Development has firmly cemented my belief and psychodevelopmental INability to find or seek out love in real human beings. You cannot hurt what is already dead and animated simply by the fact that suicide is harder than being an empty husk of a 21st century 1st-world citizen.

>great tomboys and /fit/ girls
>great gyaru
Saotome has it all.

It's a female artist so he has to look like he's out of a josei series.

Attached: m4.png (850x1200, 361K)

>my scheming classmate can't be this smug

Attached: 1556465282868.png (417x428, 93K)

Shoko was the only decent girl in that group desu

Chapter 23 skips right back to school and Marin actually being center stage again and basically ignores the intervening chapters ever happened more or less. I hope they never come back.

>I like thing that acts sexy
>I like thing that is mine only
>WHY NOT BOTH
It's really not that hard to understand

Attached: 1558016686754.png (799x384, 218K)

It honestly feels like the Juju stuff was some idiot editor stepping in and going "you gotta spice it up love triangles and romance drama sells" or something.

>gyaru thread
>but also tomboys
>and a heaping helping of crippling loneliness
Why do I do this to myself

It's a rare case of a series having no bad girls.

Attached: v1.png (850x1200, 363K)

I'd say Muscle cop's imouto is coming off as sub-par so far, time will tell. Saotome's gal pal hijinks are great tho
Why do you think we're here? We're all gonna make it bro

Attached: wut.png (680x210, 107K)

It's already over, the translations have 2 chapters left.

I used to think like you, you get comfortable knowing that you’re ‘free’ almost like complete Buddhist detachment from all emotion.

But believe me, when you aren’t looking it will creep back in, you think you’re safe but you’re not and the longer you’ve fought it back the harder it will hit. God speed.

Women this cute wouldn’t want to be with you

I regret not pre-ordering her nendo.

Attached: 1459141374970.jpg (600x600, 93K)

That was a solid hentai user, thanks again

Galko figures are one of the few things that tempt me to be a buyfag
you're welcome

Attached: 1546117758218.jpg (749x1800, 108K)

>I recommend masturbation
What was the last pannel from again? I read it last week and forgot to add it to my list on baka-updates. Wasn't it about a ojou-sama trying to make a guy fall for her but instead falling for him in the process.

GODDAMNIT user. I finally was able to forget about this and you had to remind me.

Do you think it's a good thing or a bad thing that gal manga is getting more popular?

Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru

Anything becoming a trend is negative to a certain extent, it's more of a question to how big a trend it will become and how long it lasts. Eventually people will get tired of it much like how the recent gyaru trend is pretty clearly a reactionary effect of the manga/anime industry becoming hack with it's typical archetypes. At the end of the day I'm just gonna enjoy it while it lasts

Attached: 1526204199976.jpg (850x1200, 265K)

I'm still waiting for my battle shounen gyaru manga, fuck the WSJ for axing Noah Notes.

Thanks

Good in that it allows the non-Juju chapters of something like Sono Bisque Doll to exist but largely the gyaru is just empty waifubait. But that's an issue with waifubait series in general. Something like this or Fujiyama-san is a rarity in that regard.

why did she say no if you guys started dating anyway?

Were you an English teacher?

>chocolate banana
You just know

She's saying LOL in her own head? How does that even work?

The translators seem to have no idea how to make her sound properly thotty. Realistically you'd have her talking like some girl trying to imitate Black Twitter which I've sadly seen way too much of IRL.

>Black Twitter
All teenage girls do this

If you spend enough time on the internet, even the normalfag parts of it, netspeak finds it's way into your thoughts and speech IRL. I sometimes catch myself using user instead of my actual name in my head because I'm so used to being addressed as that on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1558155274694.png (999x1148, 966K)

It's a vicious cycle of rushing to find the next manga to self insert as. Any and all down time results in increasing loneliness and depression, so the only solution is to keep binging more and more cute manga.
In the past year my tachiyomi list has ballooned to over 300 manga and if I don't get at least 10 new chapters a day I feel down the whole time.

Fpbp

>How can you guys endure this?
I usually hang out with my gyaru adopted daughterwife

those are all the same person you brainlet

>slutty looking gyaru
>she's actually a pure submissive girl that wants to be a housewife!

Why do otaku ruin fucking everything? I hate this trend especially because I like actual gyarus, not fake shit to please lonely insecure virgins. Gyaru fashion was popular because it was a rebellion tool to break free from all that shit, not embrace it.

Idols are cute.

*in 2D

welcome to anime, where every girl has to turn into a fucking household pet the second she falls in love with someone otherwise the subhumans that watch it feel threatened

Well, they're still 2D sluts and whores, yeah.

i bet you don't bat an eye at frumpy reserved girls being total degenerates
you don't actually care about gyarus, you're just horny. fuck off

Why are you here?

Unfortunately, 4channel is normalfag territory now.

excoworker did this, while she's attractive I think I wasn't all bothered because she has a bf. Kinda want to talk to her again, tho I don't know how, she only responds with emojis/stickers.

I need a shotacon gyaru series really badly.

Forcing a tomboy to expose how girly they really are is hot and my fetish.

Doesn't Sunoharasou counts?

Stay strong, user. Control over the chemicals reactions in your brain will make you a better man.
Personally, I've been a loner by nature all my life and now I seek out that comfort when possible. Thot-free is the life for me.
Though maybe not reading so much repetitive romance trash would help.