Nostalgia goggles not working properly?

Has any serie after the fall of AGK peaked like that?

Attached: 1510149919608.png (285x233, 48K)

Attached: 1510154078701.png (1706x2573, 2.56M)

Attached: 1510149091198.png (1549x864, 1.33M)

Mine was pretty based.

Attached: 026.png (904x1300, 353K)

Anime ending was better.

True. But I like the mango ending too, since Kurome and Wave got their good end. Man, AgK was so bad, but following it with Yea Forums before niggerstream killed the livedump threads was so fun.

>2846 posts

What the fuck

those days were great, the full dragon incursio Tatsumi thread was 5k posts if I remember correctly

Was it? I recall everything going downhill after Budo's death.

Lubbock castration was a clownfest aswell.

Attached: 1510209233970.jpg (907x581, 455K)

Seriously, why were Akame ga Kill manga threads of such gargantuan magnitude?
Not even Madoka, Kill la Kill, OPM, Kemono Friends, Franxx, end of DBS... Came anywhere close to the shitstorm that was Akame during it's latest chapters

I think it's more a matter of people actually sticking to one thread, well mostly. If you were to have somehow kept all the posts pertaining to those seres in a single thread you would probably get absurdly long threads for at least some of those too. I mean Franxx several times had every other thread about it.

She should've took his sperm and started a family...Sooner.

Attached: tumblr_otqkd22aZG1rvr6u1o1_500.png (497x538, 345K)

Give me the lore on AGK. What happened?

>see my own post

i have been here for to long.

Peak AgK

Attached: 1444322560669.png (439x298, 251K)

Sucking dragon dick

It was one man posting the pages as soon as he bought the manga. It also helps that one chapter can change the course of the story, not counting that AgK chapters are primarily shock value therapy sessions.

The manga was pretty popular on Yea Forums for a time, before the anime aired

You haven't seen the Valvrape thread with its 2000+ postt in just under 30 minutes.

This board is a Shell of its former self. I miss the Erased, AgK, ReZero and Arc V threads

>end of DBS
no way
you dont see when fucking DBgeneral shit itself when Trunk kill Zamasu

Why do I love Syura so much? It's pretty simple when I think about it. Syura isn't just the best character in the series, he might just be the greatest character of all time. Just imaging him walking through the Empire, all the ladies swoon at his very scent. They know how he smells, the essence of his smell is sold under the the name of "Wildhunt Orgasm." The very nature of Syura is mystery. could he be playing a deeper game than even his creator realizes? The answer is yes, he has transcended such boundaries as the written world, and has free will to do whatever he sees fit. However, Syura is filled with such guile, such arcane craft that he does not even use these powers. Why, you might ask? You will never know, for the mind of the Syura is not one that is easily penetrated. Syura is such a force of nature in his realm that nothing can truly touch him, the only thing keeping him bound to the page at all is his will to exist within the preordained boundaries of his world. Syura is not only beyond the comprehension of us, he exists within a plane of true focus and beauty. Observe his playful smile, his gourgeous and rippling biceps, his gallant nose, and most importantly, his eyes. His eyes, like pools of emerald, provide the only glimpse into the true machinations of Syura. Do not stare into them. Many good men have gone mad in the attempt. Syura is not just a character, a formless collection of words and images, he is himself is the binding that holds the saga together. Without Syura, the entire series, the entire world Akame ga kill as we know it crumbles.

These are just of a few of the reasons why I like Syura so much.

Attached: The best.png (317x411, 59K)

I remember this is the point when most of the hype for this series died off. God what a fucking asspull.

Remembering it makes me kind of want to see another series where someone jobs as hard as Budo.

>serie