Isekai Quartet

What humor can be extracted from this character?

Attached: 1558479200258.jpg (460x488, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/de/anime-feature/2016/09/19/feature-worlds-largest-rezero-character-poll-results-revealed
twitter.com/Rezero_official/status/1024255572663648256
yaraon-blog.com/archives/105296
ure.pia.co.jp/articles/-/54322/votes
twitter.com/Rezero_official/status/1120250206304399361
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

none, she's barely even a character

She loves boners.

If they were willing to explore it, her learning how to be an administrator/ruler (she wants to be queen) from different people with different ideas of how to do so (nobles, rebels, merchants, Subaru, the village chief, the other royal candidates...
... or in Isekai Quartet, Ainz - he's the Sorcerer King - Albedo, Demiurge and Tanya).
And then have arcs where she tries to apply the concepts she learns and fail because of her inexperience, Subaru's or the Witch Cult's fault or something ridiculous.
But she learns something each time.

>bringing Puck but not this furball

Attached: megumins pussy.png (933x1029, 273K)

>no Aqua
>episode is instantly better
Wow

I wonder how would the Youjo Senki dudes react to the women wearing revealing bikinis instead of full body swimsuits

They could extract her from the show and give the screentime to everyone else

>Second Lieutenant, analysis!
>Ah, it appears to be a two-piece set of bathing wear for women. It was invented by the Frenchm-
>SONZAI EKKUSU!!!

Pretty sure the men would be down with it though.

Attached: 1506280722648.png (386x396, 112K)

>Ainz notices Subaru's curse
>almost instantly decides he ain't gonna fuck with that shit

lmao

>I really, like, want to do my best because, like, everyone is trying their hardest so, like, let's all be friends
why

They won't do it as they would have done it by this point, but they could have had Aura and Mare imprint on the only "adult" elf around

>Aura and Mare thinking anything of anyone outside of nazrick other then how they'd benefit ainz
It's in their character sheet user, they'll pretend to care because papa said so but they only care about Ainz + each other, and maybe shaltear.

I had a feeling he could dispel it if he wished.

Who will come 2nd to Aqua-sama in the inevitable bikini contest?

Attached: AquaBikini.jpg (960x540, 54K)

Is [Remove curse] arcane or holy? He's probably stockpiled potions.

Dicksticks. It's slapstick. But with dicks.

>as if dispelling satella's curse would be that easy
he'd probably need wish upon a star or a world item for that

Giver her to Kouhokou for a few hours, that'll be pretty funny.

I don't know. Can you enter the contest twice?

Attached: 1558460413839.gif (433x540, 780K)

Its not like he can do anything about it on the spot. He's still cautious about the world itself

Not even the best beach body in her party.

Attached: s-l640[1].jpg (379x500, 48K)

Her existence.

Attached: its_joke.png (256x341, 122K)

Remove curse in DnD can remove curses from gods user, as long as it's counted as a curse it's gone.

>No abs
>Flabby arms
>chicken legs
shaking my head senpai.

He just used appraisal.

which version of dnd
while overlord tries to imitiate dnd it's not dnd

That's aqua's job.

Attached: __aqua_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_yuto_dialique__sample-87a6bfb60e58ef9bb0d5d6d8 (850x1202, 175K)

Oi Darkness, stop posting that photoshoped image.
This is what you look like, You're Boobs, Boobs.

Attached: __darkness_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_ataruman__sample-9e7bffab1bccca70b12d3c817 (850x1196, 149K)

The witch is stronger than Aqua so not like she could do anything about her curse

Why is she fat here?

>The witch is stronger than Aqua
This is your head canon, even if aqua is useless goddess, she is still a goddess.
She nearly KO'd papa bones.

Because Darkness' body is incredibly inconsistent. Keep in mind that this body is canonically described as being hard and having a sixpack.

Attached: 1457553603162.png (1280x720, 904K)

To my knowledge, albedo have abs that put darkness to shame.

Attached: __albedo_overlord_maruyama_drawn_by_rausu_undeadmachine__sample-81618b58dcc8795519dd329fa8259e69.jpg (850x1118, 176K)

that can actually work
nah

Attached: 1555449342564.jpg (1411x2048, 314K)

Best girl.

Attached: 1541898739796.jpg (1084x1496, 225K)

She has to babysit Aura and Mare.

Daily reminder

Attached: the-great-clop-clop-debate.gif (752x846, 464K)

Overlord is mostly 3.0/3.5

>Virgin succubus

Attached: tenor.gif (220x239, 32K)

Now now, there's no need to insult this lovely maiden.

Attached: 1545425918386.png (600x800, 726K)

>3.5
best ed

At least she doesn't have celestial AIDS.

Attached: __ainz_ooal_gown_and_aqua_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_and_etc_drawn_by_coffee_kouhi__sampl (850x680, 214K)

>character

So you gotta dedicated the whole show to her for the character to be slightly entertaining ?

Funny how Re:Zero cast gets completely overshadowed when put next to anyone else

Albedo is a V I R G I N

It's because the only interesting ones are the secondary characters. Hell, the Beatrice/Mare scenes were rather charming, not funny (until you realize Mare was staring up Beako's skirt the whole time) but certainly charming.
Just Volvo and Ambulance that really suck.

she can extract my humours if you know what I mean

Aqua is a C H A D

>pure maiden versus damaged goods
hm i wonder who is the winner here

None. Focus on the other Re:Zeroes dammit those guys are actually FUNNY

Attached: 1508807392124.png (278x510, 15K)

So when any other anime girl isnt a virgin she is a whore and the worst character ever, but when Aqua gets her holes drilled daily my drunk adventurers its fine because Aqua?

Aqua is literally above the law

Attached: 3434534b5.jpg (931x866, 99K)

Disgusting, worshipping AIDS infested roastie in 2D form.

Emilia is such a shitty character. I’m still baffled at how the author neglects her compared to the rest of the cast

Ainz is a fucking coward so its the natural reaction

Kazuma probably sells aquas body to pay their debts

Here's the secret. The author doesn't neglect her at all. Emilia is genuinely just that boring.

Isekai Quartet made it obvious that Konosuba and Overlord have enjoyable casts, while Youjo Senki has a decent mc, all other characters are worthless

I thought that fold on her gloves was a giant finger for a second there.

>Look forward to this every week
>This week's was half as fun
>Realise it was focused on Re:Zero
How can we improve this lads? Would trio have been a better choice?

Attached: 1544286189581.gif (540x540, 1.67M)

>How can we improve this lads?
Have the LN/WN writers collaborate on the script.

Emilia is just boring and sucks the fun out of every character around her.

Re zero is just shit m8. They drag down every interaction theyre a part of. The only one who has some actually chemistry is ram with cocyutus as bizarre as it is.

Attached: cuteduck.jpg (523x523, 36K)

Attached: D7GYf-UV4AcMElO.jpg (600x800, 76K)

Subaru is fine, Ram is one note as fuck, but they don't overuse her so its fine

Did they become good friends?.

Would dispelling the curse really even be a good idea though? In his setting he's basically the weakest man alive. His respawn ability is literally the only reason he's still alive.

That's disgusting

Attached: lewdchuuni.jpg (906x1280, 188K)

Not even the best skeleton.

Well, calling it a curse isn't quite right either. Curses are their own very separate thing in Re:Zero. What Subaru has is part of a fucking Witch hiding in his heart.

Attached: 27DC2614-6A66-4220-B8F7-4191BCF451B1.jpg (306x379, 34K)

>while Youjo Senki has a decent mc, all other characters are worthless
I like the guy who raped megumeme in the intercom. room. Dude's based.

>Japs consider this the bust girl in the series
It honestly baffles me, hell Ram is better than this chick.

bahahahaha, sick buurrrrn

Attached: 11434234233532.gif (702x581, 530K)

Why did Grant interrupt Megumin? She just wanted to start the morning off with a motivational song. What's wrong with that? It's completely harmless.

Attached: 1558486964477.png (1099x1045, 821K)

A song of explosions.

stupid midget poster

Attached: stupid-midget.gif (720x405, 291K)

Grantz can stop Megumin, but not Tanya.

Attached: w45.jpg (1080x1551, 577K)

just how many layers does this image have

Doujin of Grant raping Megumin when?

The zero cast are fine until Satella is on the screen.

The fact that anyone can actually like ReZero is a good enough joke as it is

I officially support this claim.

Megumin is probably physically stronger because of her high level and genetic engineering. All the girls in Kazuma's party are known to be good with their fists.

They don't. Rem is still a little over ten times more popular than Emilia, I'm pretty sure. Rem has been in a coma for over three years, even in the LN. For longer than that if you're a WN reader.

Attached: Dwb_t-sV4AAfQvO.jpg orig.jpg (3289x4096, 912K)

Lol the did the writer get butthurt about everyone liking Rem over his boring waifu Mobilia?

It feels that way. He seems far more invested in writing Emilia scenes, but they're just so tacky and weak. Easily overshadowed by Rem's ghost shouting a single line on repeat.

Attached: DszM8UYVsAAgRFT.jpg orig.jpg (1413x2588, 806K)

>her learning how to be an administrator/ruler
So Ainz will teach her the art of ruler?

samefag

Attached: kot.jpg (720x897, 55K)

>A goddess ruling heaven and earth
>weaker than some witch

I never watched re:zero. But I watched all the other shows. Will I still like it?

Attached: jahy1.png (1012x1178, 556K)

No, youll see how shitty and uninteresting rezeros characters are, wonder why anybody would like it and then realize they just like it bc rem waifu bait

Re:kino is the best of them all

The characters have all been at least partially hollowed out in the anime and are missing large chunks of personality.

Mileage varies.
I personally couldn't make it very far because Subaru is retarded in that special sort of way. If you get annoyed at characters being dumbasses, the show is not for you.How do you die 5 times before you figure out that you have extra lives?

Yes, youll see how much better and more interesting rezeros characters are, wonder why everybody doesn’t like it and then realize they just like it bc they’re brainlet plebs

>implying you wouldn't read the Grant vs. Megumeme doujin
>implying you wouldn't furiously fap to it as well

>some witch
Oh... Aqua worshippers are as retarded as their goddess...

FINGEY

I finished it last week, it was good. be ready for some serious suffering, though - almost physically painful levels of cringe and suffering.

Konosuba>Overlord>Tanya=Re:Zero

Attached: 1482175214996.png (560x714, 340K)

Hey guys, can I join the party?

Attached: 35026FA2-1B7F-4AB5-9276-4E0297052320.jpg (600x900, 55K)

No.

Attached: get-out.jpg (637x572, 245K)

Only if everyone gets to laugh at how edgy and MGTOW you are

>imagine being such a street shitter

you're not much better since you think any kind of witch would be better than a goddess.

Why are shieldfags so obsessed about getting their hero in Quartet

You're welcome to replace the Re:zero cast.

Read the LN

>t. Albedo

Attached: 1558419571483.gif (500x572, 1.1M)

I did. One's an actual goddess albeit limited when she went down with Kazuma.

This reveals just how shit the taste is of people who hate Re:Zero.

>The most boring episode
>better

taste has no connection to it brainlet.

Albedo doesn't have abs. She is soft on touch but hard as steel when hit. It's because she is actually created to look like that and she didn't trained her power. Just like Demiurge looks like a well-trained guy but in truth he is even physically weaker than Aura.

LN illustrations also have her being soft without any abs.

If you like faghero in any shape or form, your taste is garbage.

Compared to Subaru? You need to brush the shit out of your mouth.

No guarantee he would be RE'd again.

Compared to almost literally anything yes, faghero is worse.

>implying muscles have anything to do with strength in RPG
play some FF5

So he dies a couple more times? I'm pretty sure caution wasn't his reason.

> that image
Holy shit, maybe it's because I haven't been in a re:zero thread in ages but that's the first time I've seen that one

Not him but while naofumi and co would be as boring as subaru and his team at least theyre a lot more competent/clever. It wouldnt make much of a difference but itd be an improvement

Imagine being this much of a faggot.

He's flavor of the month to anyone that doesn't already keep up with Isekai.His story was entertaining when it was one of the only stories out there but any actual examination on the narrative reveals it to be shoddily built, dependent on everyone else being retarded/incompetent, or hypocritical since if he does it he's the brilliant and awesome hero but if somebody else previously did or later does the exact same thing he did they're considered incompetent bumbling retards.

Nono. You misunderstand. He did not figure out that he actually died multiple times despite repeating the same events where people repeatedly said they do not recognize him.

It's perfectly ok to not expect himself to revive again. The stupidity is in dying repeatedly and not getting the damn hint that you had died after the 4th or 5th time.

>Not him but while naofumi and co would be as boring as subaru and his team at least theyre a lot more competent/clever.

They are absolutely not clever or competent. Rather EVERYONE in the series besides the MC and his crew are comically retarded to make him look smart since it’s an edgy revenge of the nerds power fantasy schlock.

His raccoon girl is decent but yes the rest is dumbed down to make him look smart. Im not claiming its a great show but that its characters would contribute more to isekai quartet than the cast from rezero

It’s not even a remotely decent show, nor would it contribute anything to a crossover. The characters do not appear at all special outside the context of a universe where everyone is a fucking retard who oppresses the MC for no reason at all.

The only people who can tolerate that garbage are babies who are addicted to feeling victimized.

They don't.
Romance or Series with Romance Subplot Authors are the most entitled children you'll ever meet and their main heroine is their replacement for a daughter they will clearly never have

Use the WN portrayals instead of the anime ones.

Wow, You are actually SEETHING.

Wow, you actually have no argument.

She does have abs, Demiurge comments on it when he punches her and ends up hurting himself in the Evil Tree Drama CD

>The characters do not appear at all special outside the context of a universe where everyone is a fucking retard who oppresses the MC for no reason at all.
>maid girl
>incompetent mc
>void personality love interest
How can you defend rezero? Im shocked at how utterly blinded you are thinking that rezeros characters are somehow better lmao

>maid girl
Mentally ill maid girls!
>incompetent mc
Obnoxious jackass!
>void personality love interest
Yes!

Re:Zero is shit, but at least Subaru's autism makes him a slightly more unique character to bounce off of.

Re:Zero character’s shits have more depth to them than any character in Shieldhero.

an edgelord teenager would be more entertaining to watch paired with a retarded goddess and a coward bone boy

Only if he was repeatedly bullied by everyone else for being a shitter (personality) and had impotent rage at how Darkness and Albedo were popular despite also being tanks.

It wouldn't make a difference. Shield's cast is just as boring as Re:Zero's

>Emilia tries to Shanghai the "From Zero" speech in arc 4, middling success
>Rem gets yet another cathartic scene in arc 6 that nets Toyota a new witch power
Tappei MUST be working on 4D by claiming that Emilia is the heroine while giving the pivotal scenes to Rem.

Shieldhero seems likes the kind of show I would like when I was a brooding 15 year old listening to My Chemical Romance.

The anime kinda sucks but still has some kino scenes. Rather read the LN or try to find the WN translations.

Is

This shows needs Kumoko but I suppose with so few manga chapters and the anime not out yet it's to be expected she'd be absent

Attached: 4channel appropriate.jpg (788x1013, 226K)

RIP Kumofags, no one deserves CG.

There are no Frenchmen in YS only Republicans.

They belong together. Rem can fuck off to some other nip dick

Attached: file.png (640x360, 369K)

It is. Beginning had an interesting set up with mc actually being an incel and a hated isekaid then it got shit only good part being comfy traveling (which doesnt even hold a candle to spice & wolf) but nothing else worth while

T.rem fag

Attached: file.png (401x596, 60K)

Episode was garbage dude, like... thats it?

How the fuck does that have anything to do with what I said? Do fans write for Tappei now?

They literally don’t. I’ve never seen a series this dominated by a single character.

Attached: 5CD5AD2F-5802-4BF6-BE01-D251B9533081.jpg (648x428, 67K)

Nice edit I can see the pixels

AINZ-SAMA PLEASE

Attached: f36bd082bb166f611894b5fadfcc5af01463003232_full.jpg (640x360, 44K)

Misquote

>crunchyroll.com/de/anime-feature/2016/09/19/feature-worlds-largest-rezero-character-poll-results-revealed

why are emiliafags so desperate?

>Emilia takes 1st place in Jap poll
Why are Rem fags so desperate?
twitter.com/Rezero_official/status/1024255572663648256

Shieldfags need to leave

>Japs like a bland doormat who would be a dead fish in bed
Otaku are subhuman

1位 レム                  21679票
2位 エミリア                 4163票
3位 ペテルギウス・ロマネコンティ    4072票
4位 ベアトリス                2853票
5位 エキドナ                 2190票
6位 ラム                    1706票
7位 ナツキ・スバル             1254票
8位 レグルス・コルニアス          1097票
9位 ラインハルト・ヴァン・アストレア    813票
10位 クルシュ・カルステン          736票
yaraon-blog.com/archives/105296

ure.pia.co.jp/articles/-/54322/votes

That was a book signing event. Emilia is on the most covers so it was basically a rigged event. It’s funny since Rem is only on two covers with one being a special edition.

>pol
wasn't that just some cover signing event? No numbers, weird ranking, place 3 and 4 same vote counts but no numbers?

>rigged event
>somehow this proves your point
context matters user

Attached: 1495610827237.jpg (284x421, 45K)

Are Albedo and Kazuma alright with this?

Who the hell cares about some backward site? The OFFICIAL twitter matters.
t.seething Rem fags
It was at an event, nobody cares about what some basement dwelling fan thinks.

Dude it was literally a book signing event

>Albedo
No
>Kazuma
He probably doesn't give a fuck, at most he would be jealous of Ainz

Popularity polls do not matter. Emilia and other Megufags need to understand this.

I do like how they've done the Appraisal info and statuses

Attached: when you put it like that.jpg (1280x1973, 585K)

>The OFFICIAL twitter matters.
not really but they had some poll a couple of weeks ago and Rem won that one

Do you know what a book signing event means? Or are you just dumb?
Megumin is good though

Attached: 1507223079850.jpg (311x251, 55K)

>The OFFICIAL twitter matters.
Does it now? Then I will give you the latest official twitter poll. Don't bring a plastic knife to a gunfight.
twitter.com/Rezero_official/status/1120250206304399361

Attached: D4vtZpHUcAAbXmS.jpg orig.jpg (450x450, 47K)

>Or are you just dumb?
user, you are asking this an emiliafag

I know. Not because she won a poll though. Bragging about your waifu being popular is weird.

Attached: 1558417847583.png (480x320, 81K)

Be my friend! AMT

The entire series is named after Rem’s speech, From Zero is referenced over a dozen times over several Arcs. Rem has some weird connection to Subaru where she’s related to every awakening of Subaru’s powers. Subaru’s memories were wiped but his body still remembered Rem and he felt at ease in her presence.

Post overlord poll. Ainz #1

it kills the emiliafag

Attached: main heroine btw.jpg (1920x1080, 390K)

Never understood how lesser is smaller than small

Makes sense. None of the girls are likeable.

What about Tanya and Subaru?

They're not bad if you can seperate them from Ainz, but honestly that goes for everyone in Nazarick. Which is why Albedo will always be the worst.

is it? I don't recall early manga chapters in great detail but I don't recall us ever seeing a Lesser Taratect and she evolved into a Small

Am I contrarian for preferring Felt?

Yes because she’s basically a non character who has minuscule page time. But there is no problem if you are a animeonly as anime Rem sucks compared to her true form

No.

>this thread again
>'oh boy let me explain how ainz could fuck up the entire cast'
>'ummm no aqua can insta-shot him with [insert_skill_here]'
>'haha well he can just cast [insert_buff_here] and then use [insert_skill_here]'
>'well kazuma has high luck so he'll win everything with no effort'
>etc
it's fucking pathetic how these threads devolve into discussions about power faggotry, as if it's comparable between different series. even narutards are less retarded when talking about how madara was OP.
i was planning to watch overlord but the sheer autism that comes with these posts makes me want to vomit. imagine being this much of a brainlet that you spend hours unironically explaining how your favourite isekai character is overpowered. it's LITERALLY what children with autism do.

Attached: 1528679543307.jpg (498x482, 69K)

Dead inside.

Felt literally has more character than Emilia.

no but why would you prefer a character you know nothing about?

WN Rem > anime Rem > rest in whatever form

As long as its not Emilia its impossible to be contrarian

Attached: yeap.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

>her true form

Attached: 1553527507975.png (900x480, 172K)

Have sex.

>Emilia still main heroine.

Attached: 5188_aa82c568687201bcefda5e96204fb281447e76589d2fc0a29a22d668729d3419-0.jpg (700x700, 139K)

Let's discuss cute levels instead of power levels then.

Attached: 5efaad7d5c70ba4a2787385f7e5d4d01.jpg (1534x2165, 2.02M)

Arc 2 manga was pretty based
kek

Attached: 1498942878904.jpg (891x1280, 459K)

You right, I take back what I said as I forgot Emilia was apart of the equation

this i can get behind

Attached: 1543289037499.jpg (722x1024, 110K)

Not really. What type of main heroine is if the MC literally refuses to rely on her?

Ainz is very cute in an autistic kind of way.

Attached: __ainz_ooal_gown_and_honda_san_gaikotsu_shotenin_honda_san_and_etc_drawn_by_imaani__sample-f241215e1 (850x638, 71K)

megumin can blow up the entire rezero mansion ( and by extension the cast) + the surrounding land and nothing of value will be lost

>translations never

She's pretty cool in her sidestories.

ugly gori rin

>cover girl and paper heroine
I've never seen a main heroine be so background character like

Hurts doesn't it?

Attached: 1509845199913.jpg (891x1280, 222K)

Well you already posted number 1, so here's second place.

Attached: Aura.jpg (1024x575, 38K)

>'oh boy let me explain how ainz could bone the entire cast'
ftfy

Attached: 1558515794357.png (960x637, 1.35M)

Beako forever top tier

Attached: 1510382620590.png (700x1018, 520K)

Did they fuck?

Attached: 3DB35D78-6100-4E26-9EE2-B36D0AAD5A82.jpg (2208x1242, 225K)

>Replace Subaru with Ainz
What now?

Беако

How nice of our lord Ainz to help that poor girl out of a dumpster with his magical powers. Truly, his generosity knows no bounds!

I wouldn't be surprised if Subaru did fuck that hamster

>oh boy let me explain how easily he gets boned by the cast

Attached: 09484.png (677x620, 398K)

would this be considered foreshadowing considering THAT part from arc 4?

Attached: 1558215532906.jpg (280x276, 25K)

>Is this a new breed of half-demon species? Should I invite her into Project Paradise?

My favorite, shame I’m currently banned so I can’t share my collection

I can't believe that scum bag Grant put her there! He must be punished!

I haven't watched any of them and I'm enjoying the fuck out of it.

How do you take any enjoyment out of the interactions

power faggotry is F tier
waifu faggotry is S tier
That's why Gochiusa is filled with intellectuals while DBZ is filled with niggers

>Either he bonds with Emilia like he does with Keeno and he stops at nothing to see her in the Throne, including brutally murdering the other candidates from the shadows
>He gets confused, runs away, spends his time as a random Old Bones traveler.

They're not exactly deep characters, user.

There has not been enough mixed gender interactions in this show.

Kek

Attached: file.png (960x720, 1.13M)

>Aqua is lower than Albedo
Loser goddess

Here we see 'A Public Display of Shit Taste', a work sometimes referred to as the first instance of flashmob art.

>That autistic orderly straight line of stickers next to Kurisu

Lmao

Is there a male one?

Attached: 4chan dialectic.png (1280x720, 589K)

This deserves its own thread.

Where? Behind Aura?

Attached: thumb-113402.jpg (350x443, 42K)

i imagine a bunch of fat disgusting Yea Forums posters looking at people putting stickers on characters that aren't they favourite and not saying anything because they're socially anxious losers.

Poor Stella

>subaru has a doujin
this will not stand

Attached: 1509041912393.png (300x300, 99K)

>Shirley
RIGGED! AS! FUCK!
Why would they use worst witch like that?

Makes sense given the pseuds who like her.

>Rias
Why are we here? Just to Suffer?

He has many, shame the good ones never get scanned

It’s old

literally why

Subaru-kun is cute. What’s wrong with that?

Attached: B10EA10D-6767-4614-9FA7-824919E66985.jpg (600x1587, 329K)

You have to admit Subaru is spicy when he starts cross dressing

Attached: 66271714.png (1723x1603, 2.62M)

Janny can eat my ass

Attached: 3BDC74A2-6CBE-403D-BA29-9D047D0E7B18.jpg (600x1071, 217K)

It’s new to me.

Some autist NEET should count the buttons. I want to known if Megu, Rem, or Kurisu won

Attached: 1463691725009.png (870x500, 502K)

You don’t even need to count to see Rem clearly won.

Attached: 98ED8FDA-7AD5-4FA3-A657-372360B78DF0.jpg (744x1052, 252K)

Rem is over 100, Megumin is close to 100, and Kurisu is way less than that, I stopped at sixty.
Just rough numbers, couldn't be assed to make sure I got them all.

Remgang represent

Attached: C654A273-DDEE-4187-8EB0-16210C6E9CA4.jpg (1366x1776, 427K)

nice dubs

Attached: 1555480587972.jpg (526x526, 84K)

He has no right being this cute

Attached: 1534885583889.png (346x352, 92K)

If you want the real reason why, it because Subaru is a born sub.

Sex between a man and a woman is inherently maledom as penetration is domination. Subaru only exists to be dominated, he’s physically weaker than Rem, Julius, Reinhard, etc.

I like how Haruhi still holds up after not getting anything good for about a decade now.

This thread is really fucking gay.
I have another reason to hate Re:Zero now, thank you for this experience. I didn't know I was able to do that.

Why did they leave out the funniest character?

Attached: wiggle.gif (540x400, 471K)

You're welcome

>ancient goddess of destruction

Attached: 172F3F2E-AF5F-44E7-8F30-8C4473DC8795.jpg (540x760, 101K)

>Mobilia losing to Tanya, Riko, and Shiro
It warms my heart

If a guy is acting effeminate, you have no right to complain if we want to fuck him.

Attached: 8836DDA2-EDCD-4B88-B77E-14440BE9DB27.jpg (874x591, 82K)

Please think of the advertisers!

even if she's a goddess, her not beeing able to defeat the demongod satella would eat up with ease shows more than enough.
Satella would solo whole of konosuba

Quake in fear at the sight of this fire breathing beast

Attached: chomusuke desu.png (500x500, 241K)

Do you see? Do you see what happens when you entice them? Infighting will only lead to gay.

Attached: 1558500963625.jpg (398x499, 70K)

This thread.

Attached: 1549943147943.jpg (631x606, 113K)

>respectable Tanya showing
>wow at Megumin

Same.

Hopefully we get a serious series. After the shilling stops

Attached: file.png (1024x768, 1.23M)

well, if you squeeze really tight, you will get half elf juice.

Ainz just needs to give her a big ol' hug

>half-elf juice
>when there's 100% pure Efl on offer
You disgust me.

Attached: 200% Pure Elf.png (1200x1122, 1.56M)

Waifuwars bring the fujos. Nobody wants to bring the fujos.

>ainz
>tanya
>kazuma
>aqua
Nice quartet

I want to cuddle with Mare and Aura in a wholesome manner

So was Houki. That didn't stop her from being shit though.

poster man shovel all the trash character together, how nice of him.

Attached: 1534268752510.png (720x720, 583K)

Yea Forums chooses shirou

Attached: emiya shirou wisdom.jpg (600x970, 68K)

Oh you're still around?

Attached: 1556876160834.png (1792x1188, 299K)

So why does Hasuke uncontrollably chew on him now?

hamsuke is a monster. monsters are attracted to the scent of satella's magic. subaru is covered in satella magic

Subaru, we already discussed about this, didnt we? You get a vasectomy and I will buy you a Nintendo Switch, OK?

Attached: 2e8b504dab66527a1937b9fb769e9ab0.png (607x767, 361K)

Oi Darkness, why don't you use that nasty body of yours to make us some money?

Why would he need a vasectomy? Emilia isn’t going to have sex with him, she has her bull for that.

She was excited by the thought that the noble might fuck her for an entire week without rest

Emilia is so boring, why is she even in the show.

I want to FUCK Mare.

Wait, Aqua isn't virgin?

Have you met a drunken slag who was?

>noble
>having stamina for more than 2 minutes

A fair logic.

Attached: 1542346527345.jpg (1167x1642, 857K)

>complains about autism on Yea Forums
Might as well complain that water is wet.

Attached: 1518695090537.png (768x332, 191K)

>people are now seeing the light that Emilia is a boring character dragging down the rest of the cast
Seriously. Without her in the story, Re:Zero is honestly a well written isekai, but with her everything gets dragged down. Hell, in the infamous coma scene that was supposed to be a powerful display of Subaru's character development (WN version), the LN version inserted Emilia and turned him into a slobbering bitch. They even had Emilia wank in that scene, whoever is involved with this series seriously CANNOT STOP FELLATING HER. Rem's romance feels genuine and its the actual focus in the WN version, however the LN version has inserted Emilia as a serious contender forcing them to rewrite and vague-ify scenes which clearly had him proclaim his strong feelings for her. Hell they even had the gall to call Emilia, and I quote (maybe not an accurate quote but something extremely close) "She was the most majestic and heroic hero of the Sanctuary's 400 year old history"

Attached: ourguy.jpg (719x1024, 57K)

Episode didn't have Tanya either

But water isn't wet.
"wet" is an adjective used to describe an object, otherwise dry, which has been made moist. It would therefore be illogical to say that water is wet.

>brutally kills subaru and tortures him in one loop
>wants his dick in the next one
great romance.

>Emilia wank in that scene
Metaphorical wank?

Attached: 1557252555480.png (408x1125, 252K)

I think you should just accept the fact that author loves her.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

Just because you didn't see anything but the anime doesn't make you right

Attached: 1488743438991.jpg (471x593, 203K)

I thought aqua can't get drunk because she purify whatever she touches, also since being drunk is a debuff, can't it be removed?

Attached: __aqua_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_mizuki_hitoshi__d676674f2b9487cf7264418d8d9891 (800x1133, 170K)

Wait, NGNL is a Kadokawa Isekai, and therefor eligible for IQ? Why hell didn't get them instead of boring ass Re:Zero characters?

>"wet" is an adjective used to describe an object, otherwise dry, which has been made moist. It would therefore be illogical to say that water is wet.
You're more like us than you care to admit.

Attached: 1824534123.png (390x360, 247K)

You thought wrong.
She's shown getting blackout, puking her guts out drunk on a regular basis.

She's gotten drunk and even puked. Konosuba world she should be able to remove it since it's pretty much comedy

>Author
more like the directors and editors

No game no life faces some trouble. Illustrator keeps copying/tracing other work and he's even been sued

That would have been better

Sure thing animeonly

>no dude it totally makes sense for him to fall for her

Attached: 1529829835731.jpg (728x1058, 272K)

fpbp

>arc 2 mangaka
God we need him back for Arc 4. I love his Rem and Elsa, as he makes his Rem cute and his Elsa salaciously sexy

Oh, I'm not the person he was replying to. I just wanted to point out that he's wrong.
Because I'm an autist among my fellows.

Attached: 41757334_251870982197757_3601817424031501632_n.jpg (720x821, 59K)

Yes it does you fucking lima bean

Attached: 019.png (891x1280, 618K)

Who's work are they adapting again?

Did the Quartet do anything for the RE: Zero crew other than show how absolute garbage they are compared to the other 3?

>him
>his
Should we tell him?

Attached: 1481981532378.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

switch sebas with Tanya, and ains and aura and it's good.

The butchered version of the man's WN that's who's

>Beako
>Trash
what an absolute crime

That’s not even something you can fall back on when in the WN, which is his original artistic vision, Subaru is madly in love with Rem. The entire series is named after Rem’s speech, that moment is referenced over a dozen times. His feelings for her are described as a “blazing inferno always burning in his chest”. He has built his entire identity around “Rem’s Hero” and Subaru and Rem’s connection is bigger than memories as when it was wiped his body, his heart still remembered Rem.

Rem has also done way more than Emilia as she has been directly related to every awakening of Subaru’s authorities.

>Rem can smell witch smell, something that very few people outside the Witch cult can do
>Witch cult members burned her village
>Witch cult members stole her sisters potential
>Witch cult members are considered kill on sight if identified
>Strongest smelling Witch cult members, the Archbishops, regularly murder, siege entire cities, and generally terrorize the entire world
Rem was patient enough to not murderize him the instant she saw him. She gave him the chance to prove himself, and when he majorly fucked up with something she killed him. Simple as that.

Rem. The only person in that world who expects anything from him. Even when he has given up on himself she refuses to give up on him. Ever since she has declared Subaru as her Hero Subaru has been bounded to those words.

Why?

>WN
Get that fucking trash out of here. I get that WN is the heart of a series purely because someone sat down and wrote the story his way but you have to understand they do this so that they could get picked up and professionally edited, even if WN is superior like some series, LN will always be cannon over the WN. If as an author you feel that they've butchered your series you could just walk away or not ever make a deal, I mean, it's not like they don't know what publishing it as a book means

>he

anime canon > weeb novel canons

Attached: 125892378457.jpg (706x720, 95K)

Except he's still writing the WN continuing the story despite having a LN, he also expressed his doubts for the LN so you can go fuck yourself. This argument has already been settles 3 years ago when spfag and ESL still existed its retarded that you to this day bring it up as an argument even when it was thoroughly beaten. Your propaganda ends here.

Attached: 1456190830072.jpg (543x522, 143K)

>not typing ">reading animes"
You're losing your touch, Aquafag

Nobody said author's stop writing WN, I follow several web novel that have LN, such as Tsuki although slow
>he also expressed his doubts for the LN so you can go fuck yourself.
If you mean whether or not it would succeed then it's natural or else citation
>Your propaganda ends here.
Rem fag

No. He wrote it because he wanted to write a story. He had a day job and he was doing alright for himself prior to it being adapted.

Do you know the LN industry? All of those novels are mostly done by the editors, they are passed a manuscript by the “author” which they take a pass at. For example the first novel of the LN for Re:Zero’s manuscript was over 1000 pages, the editor reduced it to 250.

>If as an author you feel that they've butchered your series you could just walk away or not ever make a deal, I mean, it's not like they don't know what publishing it as a book means
Do you not understand he’s bound by contract? How stupid are you?

>LN will always be cannon over the WN
This is the stupidest argument. No one here cares about the LN and in fact almost all people here will prefer the WN and so the same sediment is shared on 5ch.

she's a brutal bitch and badly written, i wouldn't mind her if her personality didn't do a complete 180 in regards to subaru. she becomes a waifubait whose entire existence is orbiting subaru's cock.

>professionally edited
you're actually retarded. a lot of content is cut because the WN is simply too long to be released in form of a light novel. all changes are just to maximize the profits from sales, which makes the story and writing suffer (like introducing a magical teleporting shit to make the plot move faster)

Attached: 1536246685226.jpg (836x884, 251K)

Oh Gott the shitposting from the Re:Zero threads is here too now. Next thing you know catfag will pop up.

ITS BEEN THREE YEARS

Attached: 1466404105295.png (382x395, 62K)

>No. He wrote it because he wanted to write a story. He had a day job and he was doing alright for himself prior to it being adapted.
Why does this matter? Who said they were doing it for money? You do realise there are other authors that have work right?
>Do you know the LN industry? All of those novels are mostly done by the editors, they are passed a manuscript by the “author” which they take a pass at. For example the first novel of the LN for Re:Zero’s manuscript was over 1000 pages, the editor reduced it to 250.
t.beta, cucking this hard he clearly got fucked.
>Do you not understand he’s bound by contract? How stupid are you?
From my understanding there has never been a contract that transferred ownership of the work as a penalty for leaving early.
>This is the stupidest argument. No one here cares about the LN and in fact almost all people here will prefer the WN and so the same sediment is shared on 5ch.
Nobody cares about what some basement dwelling weeb prefers.

>From my understanding there has never been a contract that transferred ownership of the work as a penalty for leaving early.
Kadokawa owns the LN. Not him. He signed a contract to “write” the series in the form of manuscripts that get sent to the editors.

If orbiting you mean bully him and force feed him appas as a form of punishment then sure. Yes Rem does like Subaru but its only the anime where she orbits around his dick, ever other interpretation involves her doing the exact opposite of what Subaru wants most of the time.

Attached: stop.png (690x860, 48K)

>Kadokawa owns the LN. Not him. He signed a contract to “write” the series in the form of manuscripts that get sent to the editors.
Citation needed. The do not have full ownership you brainlet

BONED.COM when?

I guess we're past the "Rem and Megumin are popular so they suck" days?

>expecting for me to sift through three years of waifuwar shit to prove an argument that's been tried and true proven wrong
No thanks. Done that with ESL too many times that its not worth it educating emilimongs anymore.

Attached: 358cd6a7d933c895eec3784fd81373f0830200e9.jpg (430x430, 122K)

Attached: Ainz_All_Gainz.png (827x1307, 413K)

sasuga-ainz sama

sasuga ainz-sama

PLEASE FUCK MY DEGENERATE CRUSADER AND HORNY LOLI AINZ-SAMA!

Attached: kazuma.jpg (1920x1080, 209K)

In ReZero? Yes, by far. Here? Both of them are pretty shit to be honest.

Of course they do not have full ownership retard, who the fuck would sign that contract? Effectively they have full control as they own the trademarks/copyrights, Tappei cannot walk away as he again is bound by contract to given them the X amount of novels he signed on for.

Yeah and neither does the author dumbass, its called compromise like the director did with the anime.

Nips hate emilia what are you going on about?

It always happens, it kinda makes you wish we got the IQ powerlevel threads back instead of all of this stupid shit.

Attached: 1483402356465.png (348x390, 207K)

For what?
Reinhard wins against all
enough discussion.

Would Nazarick accept her or is she too human?

Attached: dbf6995354e03e00e845c91dd2267d116551a338.jpg (1200x1623, 122K)

Its alright user have a quiche

Reminder that Ainz could defeat Satella (the witch)

Attached: reee.gif (213x120, 2.25M)

>Of course they do not have full ownership retard, who the fuck would sign that contract? Effectively they have full control as they own the trademarks/copyrights, Tappei cannot walk away as he again is bound by contract to given them the X amount of novels he signed on for.
This is fantasy. They publish it and he gets either an agreed sum or a certain percentage, that is their relationship, the only 'control' they have is minimising his content, not rewriting it to the point of it being another story without the author's consent.
>I-I hate the LN, it doesn't conform to my view, WN is superior even though LN are refined WN content by professionals, as well as revisions done by the author himself to sell his book or to change things in his story he always wanted to

Now hold on a sec the real cuck is subaru

Shalltear would enjoy her

Attached: 17EAFBA9-B067-4CC2-B9A7-CAE785393436.jpg (415x739, 35K)

Considering you have several characters that look human that aren't, I would expect a demon to be right at home in Nazarick.

>not rewriting it to the point of it being another story without the author's consent.
5ch already considers them two different stories. Now, if you knew what you were talking about you wouldn’t be saying that.

She's the crimson DEMON
So sure

Explain arc 6 and forward then, for someone who enjoys Emilia so much then why is there so little of her and so much shilling of Rem in the unedited version of the series that he is still continually writing. He could just slowly wane away from Rem but instead decided to dedicate yet another arc for her. He could have given WoL to Emilia, he could have given Stand Up to Emilia but no it all went to Rem. All Emilia got was how she is able to count stairs.

Attached: 794.png (500x500, 77K)

The Virgin Nazaricks
>edgy tryhard nerds
>want to take over the world or some gay shit
>fellate their beloved Ainz on the daily
>leader is an socially awkward sadboy who misses his fwends and refuses to fuck his succubus
The Chad Misfits
>cheery gang of loveable idiots
>blunder their way into defeating the most powerful beings in the world without even trying
>bankrupted an entire nation, by accident
>spend their days bantering and drinking and adventuring
>leader gets all kind of services from succubus and the princess of the most powerful nation wants to fuck him

Attached: konowallpaper7.jpg (1000x809, 410K)

Based

Water is moist.

and so am I

Bring in Bucket-sensei.

It's not even a curse. She's actually there. What you're suggesting is like saying you could kill Ainz by casting remove curse on his bones.

How do you feel about your goddess being the neighborhood bicycle?

>masochistic crusader with zero accuracy
>glass canon that defunct after one shot
>useless goddess with low IQ
>HikkiNEETlolicon isekai'd after peeing himself

Attached: __aqua_chomusuke_darkness_emperor_zel_and_satou_kazuma_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_b (850x850, 155K)

Moist towelette

That's not how you spell Pandora's Actor.

I could go for a moist towelette

I am not shilling for any character. My point from the start was that LN is cannon while WN is not. I am done entertaining a couple of weebs that are butthurt over some nip going professional. Also for your information not all author's stop WN content, the ones that do quit their daily job to focus on their LN or quit for personal reason. A good example is Maruyama of Overlord, he stopped Web Novel because the LN is already interfering with his full time work, something he probably regrets since the web novel was pretty much a way for him to touch certain plot points and see how people react, like whether or not he should add, dare I say it, Jet-sama, the strongest character in all of fiction

I dont think Subaru knows She's a She

Or does he?

Peeing himself to death*

Something like this
And yes, Rem is actually popular with fujos as she is one of their own

Attached: Ideal Subaru 2.jpg (815x585, 141K)

Aqua is asexual and has never shown interest in lewd things.

My daughterwife Megumin is so beautiful

Attached: stunning megu.jpg (565x800, 195K)

Doesn't need interest when she's blackout drunk and basically doesn't wear anything on the bottom.

>that scene
90% of the season's budget well spent

Didn't she try and seduce Kazuma to get more money?

>never shown interest in lewd things
She's getting laid because fantasy Australia people knows better than put it in crazy/retard.

>refuses to fuck his succubus
He doesn't have a willy.
This is the most he could do.

Attached: 1557489016661.webm (700x392, 1.91M)

The succubus shop is a blackhole for male lust. 3D women have difficulty getting dicked as a result.

Though, there was that one scene where she tried raping him because he was being such a great Papa to Mare.

Seems beta. In the web novel he had experience in sex. I can't believe in the light novel this was never mentioned

Side characters showing up gives me hope we'll get an appearance from best lich at least once.

Attached: 1552174989284.jpg (850x1202, 196K)

Attached: Around The Succ Be Ready To Fucc.webm (800x450, 2.97M)

The LN is supposed to be less funny.

Kazuma is obviously a failed normalfag, but between Ainz, Subaru, and Tanya, which of them is furthest down the autism spectrum?

In a serious setting while Ainz-or more like Suzuki Satoru has a body, Wiz would get dicked by him.

Attached: file.png (800x1138, 759K)

from what subaru has been acting before getting isekai'd he might've actually had autism. his whole persona was built on being hyper-activate le funny man autist and he stopped going to school when he realised people don't want to be near him because he's cringy.
or something like that it's been a while since i read subaru's trial chapters.

Easily Subaru, the dude is fucking Autistimus Maximus with his sperg outs.

i cant wait for the two undead lich to meet

Subaru is so autistic it's hard to even call him high functioning. Tanya isn't autistic, just a sociopath.

better ignore his shitposter.

Subaru is borderline retarded
Tanya is more fedora tipping than autistic
Ainz is autistic gaming wise (Collecting rare stuff, Can't bear to use expensive items), otherwise he's pretty normal.

So Subaru by far.

And my point is that the LN for Re:Zero is an exception, he had a fully fledged story that he was proud of only for it to get replaced by magic teleporting rocks, Tappei doesn't want re:zero to be a shounen wank and it ended up as one in the LN, his favorite characters are all getting sidelined because of Emilia, Echidna content he was so proud of is getting her character cut up etc. which in turn reduced the quality of writing. It isn't about Tappei going professional that's the problem its how the thing he enjoys writing is going down the shitter probably through compromise. Editors have a say on which scenes and how much of a scene can and can't be included. For example in side stories where Tappei has full control he gets every opportunity to show his characters while the "canon" LN had his characters dumbed down or muted. Tappei talks about suffering and never letting up but instead the LN which is the refined version is less of what he says he wants.

Havent read the webnovel but the LN is hilarious

How has no one fucked darkness yet?

He stopped going to school because the class laughed at him once he trapped.

But how long until Ainz and Tanya have sex?

Why hasn't Kazuma realised he's in more of a harem situation than Ainz or Subaru?

I don't think even Shalltear has the guts for that.

>3D women have difficulty getting dicked as a result
Succubus shop is open for females as well.

You are beyond wrong

This seems to be set during S1 since they don't have Chunchunmaru or Chomusuke yet, so no Handjobumin or Iris yet.

Women can be scary when they get thirsty.

Nazarick accepts humans

>140cm
>even shorter than Megumin
What the hell? I can't imagine this.

>tfw loli explosion mage will never jerk you off to bring you back from the dead

I hope so.
Actually I can totally imagine Darkness becoming entirely nonchalant at any advances from Shalltear, dismissing her entirely off hand and even her true form assuming it's just an illusion from some kohai-chrush cliche on Shalltear's part.

What race are the maids in Nazarick?

Chomusuke can't talk

Shalltear would absolutely have the guts to try, but would give up when she couldn't do anything that Darkness didn't actually like.

Honumculii

That means you don't have to pay Chomusukes voice actor

If you treated Darkness gently and constantly praised her would she hate it?

So whose jizz was used to make them?

Yes, at first, but after a short time she would either realize or convince herself that you were only treating her nicely as a form of torture, and then she'd start splooshing again.

Whitebrim.

It be interesting to watch theme contest but i think shalltear would eventually win bc shes just fucking evil.

>Thinks Shalltear's yuri sex is consensual

How will everyone react finding out Mare is a boy?

They will bow down before his 20 inch monster of a druid-elf cock

Attached: file.png (960x1358, 662K)

He said boy, not girl.

>Girl
How about you enter that image and check under that skirt? Maybe sniff?

From left to right
>dullahan
>werewolf
>insect monster thing
>Robot
>shapeshifter
>slime

Attached: 241BAD93-1014-48F0-9DE1-1BCEBFC3DCC5.jpg (749x409, 63K)

It will be the final hurdle that causes all their friendships made to this point to crumble into dust and the entire whatever-this-is becomes a failure.

She's some kind of spider-like thing, which aren't insects. Her racial levels are in Arachnoid.

That sounds a little drastic. Does Betty have something against men?

Why are they white?

>Subaru and Rem’s connection is bigger than memories as when it was wiped his body, his heart still remembered Rem
No. It pretty obviously had something to do with the force ghost shit.

Well that explains why that blonde maid absorbed that guy into her chest. Always wondered about that.
But why is there a robot/guns in a fantasy game?

>But why is there a robot/guns in a fantasy game?
Why wouldn't there be? They are already pet machines or automatons in RPG games. There is already a gunner class, like in Tera

Yggdrasil is messy, There’s literally a sharknado spell. Mechanics are shite

This is how the bug looks like nude

Attached: 1553526152393.png (1410x755, 1.99M)

God I can't wait for Evileye to tie her down and fuck her

I want Entoma to lay our eggs in her.

Attached: 1558489031507.jpg (600x337, 158K)

I don't mind Emilia even though she's a bit bland but Subaru is a massive cunt

Even if she was, she's seen so many uncomfortable deaths that NOTHING actually phases her.

>Subaru is a massive cunt
Him being a massive cunt is why I found Re Zero entertaining.

She's an automaton. Her class and or race came out of the last released expansion in Yggdrasil, if I remember correctly.
For a better description:
Dullahan
Werewolf
Arachnoid
Automaton
Doppelganger
Soggoth

Attached: 10 - Shizu.png (800x1296, 540K)

Should be Tanyafags.

Well the whole appeal of Subaru is that he's an autistic cunt who gets fucked for being an autistic cunt.

Emilia is so dull anything is preferable.

Why do people care about Subaru x Emilia or Subaru x Rem? Both relationships are incredibly shallow and not worth rooting for.

>NOTHING actually phases her

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 1.16M)

We have intellectuals supporting Emilia and basement dwelling pedos that fell for the waifu bait known as Rem

He kissed the succ in the next volume. Aka season 4. Aka hopefully soon.

Attached: __aura_bella_fiora_and_mare_bello_fiore_overlord_maruyama_drawn_by_dishwasher1910__f866a9fe82df1be7e (790x1045, 419K)

That's just a wizard version of the druid manyjaws spell. It's a bit weird that it jumped classes like that but the spell mechanics behind implementing it are legit.

This is the town's resident drunk who will let you have a ride on her for a few coins. Say something nice about her.

Attached: aqua.gif (498x298, 878K)

She has a tight ass

>there are people that haven't watched all of the 4 isekai

Attached: __shalltear_bloodfallen_cocytus_aura_bella_fiora_mare_bello_fiore_ainz_ooal_gown_and_etc_overlord_ma (800x1135, 1021K)

Gib

*owl druid dick.

Hey jackass, I’m not referencing “Stand Up”. He still felt at ease at Rem’s presence before that scene, that’s what I’m talking about. Tappei can only be less subtle about this if he straight up puts “Subaru’s connection to Rem is something bigger”. He does it right now with a comparison showing that his connection with Rem is at the soul level when Subaru sees Emilia he immediately reverts to arc 1 EMT but when he’s with Rem he feels still something even though his memories are gone. That should be sufficent to anybody with reading comprehension and critical thinking skills.

Apperently Ainz has some job levels in Bone Druid

that cute pencil entoma

You are reaching pretty hard.

>his connection with Rem is at the soul level

Attached: file.png (480x269, 232K)

How? Subaru noticed it.

How else would you explain him feeling at ease sitting next to Rem’s Body? He has no memory, no recollection of who she is.

You got a problem with that?

Attached: rosario_kurumu_0182.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

>Bitch and Subaru have known each other for 2 months, Subaru doesn't even consider her to be on par with Emilia
>They barely know anything about each other
>Hurrr durr muh soul muh at ease
The absolute state of Remfags. Either absolutely horrible and cringy writing or just Remtard delusion.

Seems like pretty bad writing.

>What is muscle memor
>Did you know your soul stores feelings to send to your body

Attached: file.png (655x653, 336K)

At this point in time of the series, no.

Muscle memory doesn’t exist.

>Bitch and Subaru have known each other for 2 months, Subaru doesn't even consider her to be on par with Emilia
Except if you read From Zero he’s thinking he isn’t good enough for Rem while he goes “I love Emilia”

Maybe he just finds her pretty, ever thought about that?

Fun fact. In almost every culture alcohol was considered a form of holy water or water of life. Aqua is also the goddess of booze.

Nobody has ever disproved it, so please kys.

He straight up says Emilia is the prettiest, most divine thing he has ever seen.

Kek, Remtards btfo.

You know except science did

Kek, let me guess your next move is to link some article that uses the word 'may' or is some unpublished paper not accepted by mainstream

More like emiliafags btfo as his entire connection to Emilia is based on her physical appearance

>More like emiliafags btfo as his entire connection to Emilia is based on her physical appearance
Rem fags BTFO'ing themselves. It seems in their heads you disregard the physical appearance of your lover or that you fall in love with their 'inside'

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 816K)

Subaru's relationships are all shallow as fuck. Why are you arguing about which puddle is supposed to be deeper? They aren't deep.

man she's drawn like is no wearing a bra. shaking my head to be honest, brother.

I hate to wade into the waifu wars, and I like Rem the most in Re:Zero, to the point of actually despising Emilia during and immediately after the third arc, but if you're a Remfag and you think she has a chance over Emilia, why are you doing this to yourself? Has past anime taught you nothing?

Attached: (Hi10)_Re_Zero_-_08_(BD_720p)_(BlurayDesuYo)_(45CADCE4).mkv_snapshot_00.20_[2019.05.17_15.06.23].jpg (1280x720, 121K)

BONED.COM

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.24M)

i'd rather cut my dick off than watch the cringefest that is overlord with its power level faggotry, badly written characters and autistic fanbase.
might watch youjo senki though.

Aqua is also the goddess of retardation.

>darkness and literally who in best girl
>cardboard queen in top tier
>Ainz and Subaru on the same tier as the literally who's
>Ainz and Subaru on the same tier as eachother
>Megumin and Beako on the same tier as Ram

At least you placed Aqua right, but this tier list sucks dick.

[Rem: Umm…”Just as I thought”……What do you mean by that?]

[Subaru: No, I just mean that I’ve known it for a long time. That it’s an utter shame that you and Ram only wear and have maid outfits.]

Subaru continued by saying “Because” and,

[Subaru: You’re this cute. It’s a loss for the world to not have you dress up. Beautiful, just beautiful. It looks great on you.]

[Rem: My……For you to say that I’m so cute that you want to have me all to yourself, I’m blushing……]

[Subaru: Having this amazing sight all to myself does seem like a sin.]
From the LN no less.

Could we please not bring the autism of the Re:Zero threads here?

Attached: 1520481131068.png (1080x1080, 3.35M)

Based. Rem knows her place as the cute one while Emilia is the most beautiful gem

She's demihuman, not heteromorphic.

She is an arachnoid beast that uses other symbiotic bugs. Her face is a bug, her voice is a bug. I bet her pussy is a bug.

Too late. Thread's almost over, tho.

His relationship with Rem isn’t shallow. He wholeheartedly is devoted to being the man she fell in love with.

what character?

Not even the next movie will reach the ''harem'' yet, you will see Megumin accusing Kazuma of a rapist first before the teasing.

All of Shalltear's toys like the things that she does, though.

Higurash- I mean Re:Zero isn't bad.
It's actually the most realistic Isekai ever made, I doubt anybody in this thread would do any better than Subaru-kun.

It's shallow. They have known each other for only 2 months. Subaru already said that he loves someone else. They hardly know anything about each other.

Shallow garbage. They don't have any sort of deep connection.

Maybe Darkness's defense is that high?
No they don't. Her vampire brides are terrified of her.

>I doubt anybody in this thread would do any better than Subaru-kun.
You would find me 10 miles away from any danger. I also wouldn't be saving ANYONE

>I also wouldn't be saving ANYONE
Enjoy winter, user.

Attached: file.png (1000x563, 402K)

They're not afraid she'll do kinky things to them, they're afraid that she'll kill them.

They're afraid that she'll kill them WHILE doing kinky things to them.

I mean, Kazuma sexually harasses Megumin quite a bit.

Attached: 1558313905260.jpg (2886x2046, 879K)

Just as well they're already dead. undead undead.

Unlikely. Shalltear does kinky things for recreation, not to vent frustration. If a VB displeases her, I expect that she'd just kill it normally.

That's what Reinhardt is for.

why is Tanya in the ED
has he lost all of his self respect

You forget he is one drink away from being pounded by some dude, no birth control

Tell me more.

I just noticed Konosuba sounds more like a DnD campaign than Overlord.

>[Rem: Say “I love you”…]
>Rem spilled these words out with a faint, frail voice while looking up at Subaru.
>In her vision which had become blurred by the swell of tears that gushed up, she saw Subaru shake his head. After that, Subaru brought his face close to her and said,
>[Subaru: I love you(suki da)]
>[———–]
>[Subaru: I love you(daisuki da). Isn’t that obvious…If you aren’t with me, I can’t live on…]
>It was his true feelings. If you were to say that this was when he spilled everything out, that wouldn’t be an exaggeration and would be an accurate statement. If it wasn’t for her, he wouldn’t come this far. >If she were to disappear, he would not be able to live on.
>[Rem: Ahhh…I’m happy…]
>Accepting Subaru’s confession, Rem felt a tear alongside her closed eyes. Taking in Subaru’s words happily, her face quickly blushed. Soon after, it now really did seem that all power within her body had departed.
>[Subaru: Wait…]
>[Rem: I love you(aishiteimasu), Subaru-kun]
>[Subaru:Don’t fuck with me, stay by my side. You’re going to leave me with regrets again!?]
>Subaru could not bear to live in a near future where Rem would cease to exist. Along with knowing this fact since long ago, her existence still has become sooo much more important to him, compared to long ago. So,
>[Subaru: In the future where I talk while smiling, I need you…I don’t want this]
>[Rem: In that future, is it okay if I stay by your side?]
>[Subaru: ….Isn’t the answer obvious? I won’t let you go to anyone else’s side.]
>Wiping off her tears that were suspended on her eyelids, Subaru looked straight at Rem and said:
>[Subaru: You are mine. I won’t let anyone have you.]
>[Rem: Proposal accepted!]
>[Subaru: Heh?]
Raw Version ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/138/
WN Eng Version remonwater.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translated-scene-of-rem-feigning-her-death/
LN Yen Press Version pastebin.com/XPWB6xPr

It was the work of Being X.

The chad Nazarickians
>Working adults that still had time to fuck over tryhard 24/7 players
>Won a war for the Empire but Empire soldiers retreated out of fear of their power
>World Domination inevitable
>Literally sucking the bones of someone with 500000IQ
>Took over a nation without their citizens even realising
>Made an undead that is hated by the living to be a hero
>Leader is apathetic tactician turned undead who misses his equally badasss friends

The virgin misfit
>Leader is a lolicon
>Defence is a literal masochist
>Priest is a retard
>Attack is a premature ejaculated one shot
>Wins fights in the most retarded way for muh comedy
>Leader misses his chance with succubus and ends up tagging along with a little girl who is also a princess, clearly an extreme lolicon

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 557K)

Why are you telling me this?

See, this is pathetic. Their relationship is super shallow. These two talking like this despite having no deep/meaningful connection shows that there is no true meaning behind those words. Empty words. Waifubait/self-insert shit.

It's important for you to know.

I already knew it though

Attached: 1552570289664.png (1120x1481, 3.74M)

How does her pussy bug feel? I need to know.

based powerlevel chads