This guy slaps you on the ass after you got isekaied to paradise. What do you do?

This guy slaps you on the ass after you got isekaied to paradise. What do you do?

Attached: 1479095327511.png (500x229, 115K)

escape

Slap his brother’s ass

Follow him forever into the depths of hell

Go to a Jagd and murder him before he gets strong enough to reverse the truck.

Fucking run, that nigga is going to kill everyone.

It's Filo as a boy. Same cowlick, same hair color, same eyes, same faggot.

Get Ramza to whoop his and his inferior FFT asses.

A godslayer can't beat a worldbreaker.

God>World

This fag will break your isekai world in half, he's the final boss of the waves, the demon king, being X and literally me combined. The ultimate anti escapist character

Japanese gods are fairly weak and various.

But what if he's not at the Jagd too?

Disregard Marche
Impregnate Moogles and Bangas

Force him into a dress and make him roleplay as my gf

Fuck this guy. I'll tell him an orphan is having fun with his adoptive parents and thinks that they are his real mom and dad. When March inevitably runs to ruin the kid's life and remind him that he doesn't have real parents and no one loves him, I'll set a trap for him.

He'll never see it coming. Nothing personal.

Yes.

Go back

If you dont think Marche was right, you need to grow up.

Healthy or it's not like you asked to be Isekai'd and in many cases it's not like you can go back (and it's even less likely the people are willing to send you back).

Absolutely did nothing wrong

This is your new girlfriend.

Attached: Kigurumi_Haroukitei.jpg (128x199, 8K)

Attached: 1494156165332.png (398x582, 320K)

Agree with him and figure out a way home together with him.

BASED
Marche getting isekai'd when?

I'd join him and kill the faggots behind the isekai.

I'm fine with this

Show him Zhuangzi's quote.

Attached: 1552645692348.jpg (474x688, 35K)

At the start of FFTA2.

He already got isekai'd, mate. Why do you think he gets posted every time isekai is involved

Fuck him in the ass and tell him that's his reality now.

This. I kill him or die trying.

If I fail to kill him, I slit my throat in front of him, after saying "Remember, this is because of you. You made me do this."

That should fucking haunt him.

>“You can address me as…”
>Upon saying this, he paused for a moment. He said amiably and calmly, “The Fool.”

My sides are in orbit

I hear Fukujun's Lelouch voice whenever I read Klein's lines so this was extra funny to me.

>The best otome villainess series isn't even an isekai

Attached: prison life v2 1.png (1302x924, 2.99M)

This shit is beyond amazing.

Escapism is healthy when you're productive with it.

Attached: minotaur.png (500x358, 67K)

Cripple his brother

I could forgive Asanagi's lack of imagination when it comes to hentai scenarios if he could draw more than one fucking face.

I like the imagine it's all literally the same girl, she just has regenerative and shape-changing powers and just really enjoys getting fucking destroyed

Marche did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1447044854280.png (477x304, 303K)

I want an anime version NOW

If you do literally everything wrong, does it loop back into doing nothing wrong?

Thank him

Yeah but Ramza kills Fem!Jesus

Hitler was one step from that apparently.

Attached: dabbing.jpg (1000x589, 237K)

Tfw my dream sequences are like Lea's from Cross Code in that half of it seems based on my own experiences and the other half I don't know where the fuck it comes from

Tfw people talk to me, and I don't know if they're talking to me, or talking to someone seeing things through me

It's all so tiresome

Attached: 1445800702896.jpg (238x357, 29K)

Better than having very vivid dreams of a life much better than yours and just waking up wanting to die.

Just drink more, it makes dreams less frequent

>Even if it means offending the entire world, as long as you are my student, I will make sure you are safe!
If this came from someone that's not a human sponge that just needs to run in a library to become a instant expert it might've been poignant.

>Implying you could kill him

considering i'd rather get isekai'd as Tanya on steroids and my concept of paradise is Lord Khorne's Brass Citadel...
well...

Attached: kek.jpg (1332x850, 188K)