Shingeki no Kyojin

Final pages will be Hans and manlet arriving at Historia's farm, right? Will someone die next chapter?

Attached: 97b5f9fc-3708-49f7-af51-96fdf47b26db.jpg (540x654, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ammb2WFuKXE
youtube.com/watch?v=IqfqJPckors
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/x0Lm4dsE0G0wI_DBASqF1g/
mangabeast.com/manga/Shingeki-No-Kyojin/0107-028.png
twitter.com/alinajames/status/1129728219031248896
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(you)

If you consider getting titanized as effectively death, then yeah, lots of people will be dying next chapter.

Man, I don't want Pixis to die in such a pathetic way.

he was only a filler

>manga sales dropped volume by volume
>anime sales dropped season by season
>fanbase full of degenerated CaHds, shipperfags, fujos and jews
>abandoned by wit
dead series

Attached: 1558347216234.jpg (500x468, 87K)

Attached: rage.jpg (573x458, 28K)

What notable characters aren't at Shiganshina right now?

Manlet, Hange, Historia, Annie, Hitch maybe? Anybody else?

Ymir Fritz

Attached: ymir.jpg (612x816, 145K)

What the fuck is Manlet wearing, he stopped being 14 a long time ago

Jean's mom

P A T H S are inside every Eldians

Floch might be looking for his bride and Manlet, but we don't know yet.

quick rundown?

He has a lot more to his character to just call him filler.

Kek, I'm sure Zeke left the group behind because he ran like a crazy to his little brother when he saw the blimps. Someone post THAT gif

>will someone die next chapter?
next chapter zeke is going to transform wine drinkers, probably at the end of the chapter

I feel bad for Neil, he's going to leave Marie and three kids behind.

Too bad Eren's such a popular guy. It would be nice to see the talk they had about common enemies revisited.

>Will someone die next chapter?
My money's on Floch.

>Marie and Erwin's kids behind.
ftfy

he deserves to at least be eaten by a sexy female titan

Attached: pq2xnwik0ow21.png (853x478, 839K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: D7FZaJyWkAA4Bjp.jpg (849x1200, 95K)

Based Floch

Titan Pixis will eat Female Titan instead. Screencap this.

pixis will free annie

Don't cry

Attached: ac8eff.png (180x198, 51K)

Is that guy wearing a toupee?

hisu just wants to die already so she could be together with Ymir forever.

Uncle Zeke is cute

Attached: d2ef60f9-64d2-4d47-8735-c0481f56fb31.png (814x541, 355K)

sales only drop because people arent buying it, theyre accessing it illegally because they dont want to wait or put out money for something they want now and for free.

AoT is as popular as ever and its going to blow up even more so in the next coming days

Farmer-kun.

AAAAAAA BIG BRO ZEKE HELP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Isn't last panel-kun holding something that seems to be glasses in his hand (under the speech bubble)?

Where? Aren't those his fingers?

Attached: a9d4d303-9c7f-4fe9-b24f-7716294d5ef6.png (1023x578, 176K)

Based character arc incoming

you mean Eren?

>Anybody else?
No.

It's eren with zeke's glasses as a memento after he dies tragically

Shipperfags hiding behind Hisoka and Frodo in the other thread are fun

give me ONE reason why Reiner shouldn't win

I don't even get where did they get Isayama is against "romance" and that it doesn't affect the plot?
>Mikasa loving Eren
>Armin using Annie to manipulate Bert
>Grisha with his two wives
>Ymir loving Historia
>Nicolo with Sasha
>Falco liking Gabi
Hell even Kruger said to find love. They must be speedreaders or something or they are so puritans you need to avoid talking about two characters making a baby.

This thing
if it's Zeke then it would make sense to take them off, the man seems to be crying.

Attached: 1558510008252.png (1023x578, 206K)

Why the hell someone will be holding glass and baby with same hand? Wouldn't that hurt baby?

The "Hisoka"fag is not even a hunterfag just the ErwLmod who came to those threads, she is so forced she complains about fujos when HxH threads are full of gay shipping, almost as much as JoJo threads

It's Eren wearing Hange's glasses, His dad started to use glasses around that age and Eren's "seems lost" at some points, like if he is having problem looking at the distance (See when he met with Floch in ch110)

>Wouldn't that hurt baby?
No, unless you press really hard.
I just don't know what else could that be.

The one wearing Hange's glasses as a memento will be Manlet, not Eren.
;_;

The last panel is just a flashback to when eren was born, what his father always told him.

I doubt it, move forward is one of the manga's strong points

That's Isayama drawing. Don't take it that seriously.

>Eren and Zeke take turns pounding Reiner’s defenseless asshole next chapter
Hot.

>"You're free"
>But you're really not because youwill growq inside walls and i will give you a curse that will kill you at 23yo.
And Grisha has never been a freedom guy, his thing was revenge and nationalism.

Grisha never gave shit about freedom. I know that you people don't want Eren to be father, but please come with good theory.

Hey Eruritrash :)

I think it comes from an interview where either Isayama or Araki said something about how romance will never be the focus of snk or something along those lines which some people took to mean that it would be completely absent from the series

Hange is so great

Attached: 726d35ba3403764cde0ed430cd1e3c8d.jpg (480x640, 60K)

I hope she lives until the end.

Attached: 53981352_p16_master1200.jpg (800x668, 245K)

I mean HxH fujo's fanbase is even bigger than SnK fans, that would be like complaining about yuri in magical girls shows, in fact Togashi is married with the Sailor Moon mangaka (which is why Togashi ignores his fans and works as little as possible) who had some yuri in her manga. They complaining about fujo would be like JoJofags complaining about fujos

So do I

Attached: 1535393617652.jpg (1280x1891, 830K)

Reminder that polyamory while already married is ill advised

Attached: heidi's tranny sidebitch.png (586x460, 481K)

Imagine having sex with Pregnant Hisu.

> Plunging in and out of her wet cunny while holding her swollen belly
> You shift into different position until she feel comfortable
> You suck on to her wet areola, it being more sensitive than normal sends her over the edges
> She is disgusted while at the same time she can't control the hormone that has turned her into a horny furnace
> She has to be careful so that the dick doesn't break her amniotic fluid, constantly putting her hands on your stomach so as u don't thrust to deep
> The thought of sex with your pregnant is turning u on more than ever.
> She begs u not to cum inside so as to not dirty the baby but u do it deep inside her anyway.
> A mix of Shame and ecstacy fades over her
> U take your time to explain her that it is safe and normal to have sex during pregnancy and she should not keep her emotion limited to herself.
> After sobbing into your chest for a while she suddenly grabs your penis and gently stroke it, u look into her face and see her licking her lips, your dick becomes rock hard again
> Shame has long been lost and she has accepted her sexual desires.
> After hours of love making and exhaustion you gently spoon her from the back while gently rubbing her pregnant belly.

Attached: fa___historia_by_juuliewoof_dcu11eg-pre.jpg (623x1283, 55K)

I guess, but that thing has a "thick" trace which makes me think that's there on porpuse instead of being a random mistake.
That man is also holding the girl in a similar way to how Grisha was holding Zeke in his backstory.

Didn't her SJW husband asked for nude photos to minors? I swear all the sjws are pedos

imagine having a productive lifestyle and not posting this every thread

That might just be a scribble I mean that would be too uncomfortable for the baby

hans and hansi are so handsome and beautiful

Fuck me for ever thinking it was worth it to go to these threads.
Even reddit and mal are better than you retarded shipperfags.
It's better to discuss stuff with retarded onions-filled mouthbreathers from these sites than you filthy shipperfags.
You ruin HxH threads, you ruin OP threads, you ruin JoJo threads, you ruin HeroAka threads, you ruin Dragon Ball threads. Thank god you are too retarded to read seinen.
If i was a mod i'd ban you on sight.

SAYONARA SEKAI NARABU KAGE
NOBITE MAJIWARANAI
NEGAI HIKARI MADASHIRENAI
KESHIKI SAGASHITEITAN DA

Attached: 1554529262054.jpg (4512x1080, 1.86M)

>I swear all the sjws are pedos
They're, A good bunch of LGBT and SJW have been arrested for pedophilia and trying to normalize it in twitter/youtube (it alwasy backsfires tho).
A degenerate being a pedo is not surprising.

Attached: 14a8ebe2464b5b2fed58466f43beb753.jpg (500x488, 79K)

Who was even talking about shipping now?

>Historia
FUCK OFF IMBECIEL

>Even reddit and mal are better than you retarded shipperfags.
Wait, Where is the shipfaggotry in this thread? Or people saying that Ereh/Zeke is last panel guy is considered related to shipping for some reason?

>Doesn't complains about Hitch and Annie
You can't be more obvious.

>You ruin HxH threads, you ruin OP threads, you ruin JoJo threads, you ruin HeroAka threads, you ruin Dragon Ball threads.
>I-It's snk fault we have shipping!
Lmao those threads were always full of shipping in the catalogue, snk threads unironically don't have as much shipping

>I-It's snk fault we have shipping!
No one said that

I can get SnK having shipping discussions but for Jojo/HxH? Seriously why.

Let's see, I chose one thread randomly
Kek

So, What's the ED supposed to be about?

So is hans still a man in the manga?

I LOVE REEEEEEINERRRR
TOGETHER
FOREVER

Attached: 1519696147460.jpg (960x1200, 88K)

JoJo threada are full of gay pics and Joseph x Caesar and many gay fics. HxH is full of fujos shipping Killua and Gon and fapping with Pitou
First time I coincide with the LEpedo, the ErwLfujo is too hypocrite

its eren son, bloody hell lads

No

Attached: 1558375481064.jpg (1022x2014, 925K)

Still unknown though she looks more femenine

I never it isn't Eren's son (Seems more like a girl tho), What's the point of bringing that up?

That bitch is always so triggered I posted a pic of the veterans once and she called me LHfag said to kill myself

In the anime: No.
In the manga: Still unanswered. I don’t even know if they’ve been called by any pronouns recently.

Huh, I thought Isayama went with the anime version since he didn't really care about hange's gender.

>What's the point of bringing that up?
Why not? It will be an important plot point
>Zeke is anti-baby
>Eren is glad to be born

obvious wath you god damn retard

Yes, he just puts tangerines under the shirt sometimes.

Learn to fucking type fujotrash

Meant to quote

>wet shirt from the river
we'll know soon enough

Unironically I think that's one of the reasons why we didn't get their escape, they need to be naked yes or yes

What's even the point of Hange being a man? We already got too many male superiors, I like the idea of Hange being kind of a "mom" for the 104

Why does he self-harm?

Attached: 466EF5C6-6A90-4AB6-B3B1-D76321883454.jpg (602x649, 52K)

>it didn't sleep

?

How will Eren and Historia name their baby?

Frieda Ymir Carla Yeager-Reiss

free

But we don't have many superiors of ambiguous gender.

Zeke deserves to live and play baseball with his niece

There was Banana.

That's to long of a name

Well we only got a small tease about Hange having a crush on shadis, which only hints about his sexual interest also the tease by it's own is unimportant.

And we can only wait.

Sieg+Frieda = Siegfried
>Siegfried is a German language male given name, composed from the Germanic elements sig "victory" and frithu "protection, peace". The German name has the Old Norse cognate Sigfriðr, Sigfrøðr, which gives rise to Swedish Sigfrid (hypocorisms Sigge, Siffer), Danish/Norwegian Sigfred. In Norway, Sigfrid is given as a feminine name

I had a good night's sleep, don't you worry user.

>Does Levi like women?
>I won't answer to Hange's gender

>And we can only wait.
This was meant for this

To prove his resolve

Victoria Yeager.

Attached: 1537771408864.png (587x775, 403K)

He literally said it retard:
"You're Free".

Eren doesnt get to name Historia and the farmer’s baby.

>his
Is actually harder to see Hange as a man than as a woman, many normal readers always refer to Hange as a woman. Maybe Isayama was just trolling because that person implied his drawings were shit

Time to sleep ErwLshit aka EMcuck

Attached: 1557129317053.jpg (340x522, 119K)

Historia will name her baby Ymir Jr.

I wish Hisu were my mom.

Attached: 1499304170384.jpg (600x800, 67K)

i miss banana and mike and the third guy whose name escapes me

Geographia

That's because there's no Historia and farmer's baby to named.

>Maybe Isayama was just trolling because that person implied his drawings were shit
kek, honestly plausible

Bert

>introduced 2/3 of the story
>is best girl
how did she do it?

Attached: pii.jpg (236x236, 11K)

If it's really EH's baby then "Victoria" or "Sigrid" are the most kino names, the first being a reference to Hisu's/Zeke's name and the later to Zeke's and Frieda's.
If it's farmer's kid then it will be just yumiru.

Attached: hiddenmessageforsmartchadsinbeforeatriggeredtrannyeditsthis.png (1048x2667, 2.71M)

Did Eren and Historia fuck out of duty or love? I mean a lot can happen during a time skip...

Attached: 852669.jpg (1200x800, 136K)

How is she so smug? What form of power is it that allows her to be made up of pure smug ions?

Attached: 1557699216864.jpg (707x800, 192K)

Maybe it was an accident

they didnt fuck is what they did

that's the actual power of the cart titan

Gelger? Yeah, I’ll never forgive Zeke and Ymir for what happened to them.

What stereotype would Pieck be in the high school AU? I hope we find out soon.

Attached: D1Qj_nsV4AA8gAi.jpg (760x1008, 122K)

The school bike

Eren
If Eren and Historia fucked for love, then it will be the biggest meltdown of the history. Definitely there will be 10-20 suicides, 1-2 school shooting, 40-50 mental breakdown and Isayama will be killed. This even will be noted thorough out this century. I won't be surprised if this makes headlines of daily news. Also, there will be a widespread disbelief and people will be making their own snk. All social media will become shit Strom. Well, this is too good to be true and I'll be enjoying it this happens.

>Will someone die next chapter?
Zeke will scream and turn into titans whoever drank his wine.
Reiner after having jobbed to Eren will let Falco eat him to spare him from being a mindless titan and Gabi from the curse

Assuming if Eren is the actual father. I believe it started as off as duty just to protect her but at the end it was love.

Now how did it playout between these two?

>So, what else does she do?
>If you have to ask...

Attached: myfaggotshifter.png (654x560, 160K)

>Come back to /snk/ after 7 months
>EHfags still spamming their self-insert fantasies
>even coming up with baby names
Y'all are pathetic LMAO

Attached: EHcuck.jpg (441x391, 120K)

no way fag

But you come back here every day, Erwlevimod

>Y'all
You have to go back, or better yet go back to HxH threads to fap with GonxKillua

All the signs point to it

My money is on Eren being the Dad just based on the plot so far but the salt will be unreal if it's revealed he isn't. I suppose it'll be the same if it ends up being the other way too. I just wish they'd get it over with sooner rather than later. I imagine someone will survive this fight and then make their way to the farmhouse.

>EH will be the actual cause of the so awaited civil war 2

vaporwave art hoe

>selfinsert
So people can't talk about two characters because it hurts your feelings? And selfinsert why? Is the sole idea of a guy fucking a female too sexist for you?

The butthurt would be bigger if Eren is the father, more so in Japan. In /snk/ some are not even EHfags, they just think he is the father

What "signs"? Please, enlighten me.

NO. WAY. FAG.

>Erwlevimod
I think you should name your imaginary baby with Historia that

The fact that Eren went to the most complicated route just to avoid transforming Historia is kind of revealing

That reminds me EHfags dont even make sense anymore at this point. They think Kruger said Eren needs a muh waifu and child to protect AM and others, while his risked their lifes to apparently save muh wife and child. Makes sense

*he

>EHfags
I couldn't give less of a shit for your trauma. I'm a Zekefag more than anything and even I can see Eren betraying Zeke soon. Instead of crying you could explain why did Eren bring Zeke to the island full of infected by the wines. That would be a good start, don't you think?

Anyways I'm out of this mental ward of a shipping ward. Coming back after the reveal to watch EHcucks become NaruSakufags part II. BOO YA!!

fancy but comfy/functional outfits like this

Attached: 482965hso.png (394x624, 325K)

I like how we can have RE and ZE fanfics and when some people discuss about the baby in a serious way the post complaining about shipping appears. You may as well dodge Hunter threads too

who's that

>Anyways I'm out of this mental ward of a shipping ward.
See you in 10 minutes fujoshit

Kruger was just repeating what he accidentaly saw from Grisha's future memories (When he was passing his titan to Eren).
It was clearly that one because it was almost the same situation, same dialogue and Grisha is the only person that mentions Mikasa's name before Armong's.
AM are the only ones mentioned because these are the only ones that Grisha knew about, I don't know why people keep bringing this up as some argument.

>functional

Attached: this confuses satan.png (270x216, 76K)

That just means you are just as dumb as them, if you don't see how contradicting it is what I just mentioned

My sides

Attached: 1447579055124.jpg (680x441, 79K)

Or the first part about the wife and child was directed at Grisha and he did just that

Nice argument but care to explain what I asked?
Back to sleep fujo

I never said that it wasn't the case, i'm just saying why he mentioned the "protect AM" part despite having no clue about who they're.

Because he needed to bring Zeke to Paradis either way, regardless if he just wanted to use him or not

Yes, seriously when LH,RE,ZE shit post no one complains but when he talk about plot concerning Historia we become shipperfags. Honestly, some people want Historia dead so that EH can't happen

i mean she can lounge around in it without being obstructed and the soft fabric doesnt irritate her skin. no heels ever since they're painful and lots of short dresses

At this point, "THis IsN't a romanCE mangA!!!" is just some autistic damage control used by self-proclaimed "non-shipperfags" who in fact just don't want to accept the possibility of one certain relationship in particular evolving beyond friendship because it would destroy their own personal headcanons. The fact that a baby and thus sex would be involved makes the whole subject even more of a pain to discuss because purityfaggotry also comes into play. And of course the MC who's shipped with pretty much every other character and their mom being involved is the cherry on top of the shitcake. It's annoying.

And why not just let the MPs feed him to Historia considering that it's by far the easiest route possible if he wasn't interested in any way for Hisu's safety?

he said stereotype

But by doing that he just put in danger all the infected people. It was easier to force the volunteers to bring the serums and use it on Historia. Even the psychological damage would be even less by doing that

I already expect you to scream 'damage control' but I still think Floch having Eren's coat was suspicious

theres a subculture for that kind of thing like what this girl wears in this video but i forgot the name youtube.com/watch?v=Ammb2WFuKXE

>but I still think Floch having Eren's coat was suspicious
Could had just got it from Eren's house, you know.

>bring the serums
And Zeke so Historia could eat him. So at the end Eren needed to bring him either way

The ""hunterfags"" suddenly being concerned about fujos is also hilarious, more so when they were the first ones to say Eren is the father

Are you implyng that Floch's is the one that convinced Historia to get pregnant or something? I don't know why Historia would give a fuck about what Floch says.

Just look at this page just take a look, you would say "man i have already seen this page" and the answer is yes, everytime based zeke appears with his huge and divine presence everyone in the snk world needs to witness him carefully and slowly just like a god, how can other characterfags even think in compete? Especially the PPfag.

Attached: p (5).png (768x1080, 837K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IqfqJPckors
Why did Annie get the best theme?

Its just a shame that SnK, which is objective better than most shounen is ruined by constant shipperfaggotry and fujoposting. No other thread on Yea Forums has the same level of shipping like SnK threads.

Not really: making Historia a mindless titan would avoid repeating the process with her kids 4 times and she could always eat Armin just before he dies. In fact, it's less disgusting to go into a coma (fake Ymir didn't know if she would make it, but Historia would know she would wake up) and follow the 50 years plan with your own body than sacrifice 4 generations more or less and bring a guy with the power of transforming your own people in titans.
Come on.

>father of the year Grisha Jeager telling his son he's "free"
Kek

Attached: 1549569335492.png (780x1144, 791K)

>No other thread on Yea Forums has the same level of shipping like SnK threads
KEK that's false, there is a lot of shipping in almost every thread. And even EH can't be considered "shipping" once it can affect the plot

Yeah, so? Bring him there and let Historia eat him.
>Inb4 "but they couldn't because he would have turned everybody into titans after arriving to Paradis!" argument
Could have easily been avoided by telling the SC about Zeke's shitty plan when they were going back to Paradis in the Zepelli. Cut him and make him unable to trasnform then cover his month and throw Obama and Yelena off the Zepelli for being treators.

Bedazzled goth?

Attached: 1557238892249.png (203x208, 47K)

That's the thing, I post in many threads and there is shipping EVERYWHERE, in fact there are more people complaining about shipping here than actual shipping. REfags or LHfags posting 3 fanarts don't annoy me, one dedicating 100 posts to complain about shipping do. Imagine going to let's say mahou girls threads everyday to complain about yuri

Not on the same level of SnK. Those threads are known on Yea Forums for being a cancerous shipping and fujo place. Hunterchads are right when they laugh at you.

Well Floch was also in contact with the guy serving the MP, who also told Floch where the SL were. So maybe he told Floch about the MP's plans

HxH threads are filled with fujo shota shipping and pitou faggotry.

Deep

no they wear more than just black

But they couldn't throw Zeke out, because he is either needed to use the rumbling right away or to let Historia eat him.

Not true. HxH threads are always focused on discussing the plot, characters and themes. Even when its on hiatus and they have no chapers. Meanwhile SnK threads are always about shipping, even when a new chapter drops. The plot and themes are never discussed, its always "Eren is the father", "Farmer got her pregnant" and shit like that.

Hunterfags were the first ones to say Eren is the father. Check the archives

I said "throw Obama and Yelena", not Zeke.
I literally said in that post just to cut Zeke (making him unable to transform) and cover his mounth (Making him unable to yell, just in case), in that way he wouldn't be able to do shit in Paradis.

Attached: 1508011046831.png (700x526, 113K)

Kek just messing with you. I think you're thinking of glam rock or goth glam, but really, fashionable as they are, both of those outfits are just kind of their own thing. I get what stereotype you're going for. The nicely dressed, friendly neighborhood pot dealer who puts all her effort into her clothes and has no energy left for anything else except sex

Not him but one of the themes is about the kids suffering the father's sins and Eren repeating Grisha's path. Maybe you prefer pedogay posting

Funny how you don't quote

I doubt that Floch was the ones that "had it", Floch was released from prison that exact same day.
He probably got it from whorever freed him or went to Eren's house after being released from prison.

>after 7 months
Imagine telling lies on the Internet:
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/x0Lm4dsE0G0wI_DBASqF1g/

Attached: 20190522_115438.jpg (1080x3094, 927K)

Hunterfags said Eren is the father though.

>not using the accurate version

Attached: chad.jpg (694x525, 56K)

Kill yourself Eruritrash! Coward!

Attached: artworks-000069983840-r595t7-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 44K)

Astronomica

One of your mentally ill fujos is having a mental breakdown in the HxH thread and making a fool of itself.

Attached: 1548875928172.png (524x524, 141K)

You can keep her

Is sex really THAT violent for shounentards like you? I hope you don't watch the Grisha flashback. Even Death Note had Light fucking two girls for his objectives and nobody screamed about that

Attached: 947.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Would you shipperfags still get mad if Eren was the father but only in a platonic manner? Historia just choosing him because he was the closest male friend she could trust.

>When will my husband return from the war?

Attached: D7KbzwhX4AADg2x.jpg (826x1169, 89K)

The pothead of course

That's sneed.

I'm not a shipperfag.

The one where she shows up wearing socks with sandals every day and nobody has the balls to tell her to knock that shit off.

Attached: 1443455965304.jpg (461x477, 56K)

The problem isn't sex. The problem is that by appealing to fujos like Isayama is doing with the whole Historia sublpot you end up getting posts like thisIf you are into having all your threads about that kind of thing, then its okay. But for all the people who want to talk about this series and the themes, it becomes a problem.

>Historia just choosing him because he was the closest male friend she could trust.
If anything platonic impregnation would be even more pure than doing it for love.

>appealing to fujos like Isayama is doing with the whole Historia sublpot
How?
>posts like this
You mean like I'M CRYING MISSING LOVER and ZE fics?
>Themes
One of the themes is to be born and fathers forcing their kids to follow their paths. You can always discuss about other things

if it was up to her she'd be nude 24/7

Grisha's not a bad guy, he just had a TON on his shoulders and tried his best with what he was given. Better than Rod atleast

How is Isayama appealing to fujos exactly? I can assure you the ones suffering the pregnancy plot the most are fujos, with even some threats here and there.

The token girl that’s part of the weird group

I don’t want shadis to die. I felt really sad when they beat him up and called him an obsolete old man.

He isn't, that's what they want to think.

And Grisha still failed despite forming a household because he repeated the exact same mistake he committed with Zeke at the moment where it counted the most for him to actually do things differently. Kruger's advice wasn't about making a family so Grisha could place his burden onto them, it was about the love he'd feel for those he cherished being the key to successfully securing a brighter future for his fellow Eldians i.e. "save AM and everyone else". If people are gonna take Kruger's speech into consideration (which is a perfectly reasonable thing to do because of the man's wisdom being still relevant in current time and the Grisha/Kruger conversation itself showcasing a weird back and forth between memories from past and present), it's stupid to be selective about which part of Kruger's monologue should matter since it would be dissociating the advice and the reason it's been given in the first place from the purpose it's meant to serve.

>After verifying the leaks that qualified people at studio WIT have indeed said they’re done with Attack on Titan because the original manga is politically incorrect now.
what do they mean by it

I'm one of the REfags not my fault you have one autistic fujo (not a REfag) after you. I don't mind EH ZE LH AA or whatever posts. One thing is being a fujo and a different thing is to force others to not talk about one of the current plots in the manga. I'm tired of others using me as an example but again I don't really have the fault that others are too sensitive with that topic

source?

If the govt knew Zeke had poisoned their wine before coming to the island anticipating his moves and thinkinh of a way of dealing with him while losing the least amount of men would've actually possible. I don't know why some people keep pushing the meme that Eren had no choice but to go rogue. Heck the SC could have even thrown Zeke and Yelena off the blimp anytime as long as they were sure they had serums in their possession.

Don't get me wrong, i have nothing against you, I'm just tired of shipfags pretending they are not and crying for every little post or any implication.

>The problem is that by appealing to fujos like Isayama is doing with the whole Historia sublpot
What?

>Isyama hates GoT now
/ourguy/

Some post screenshots of the Killuafag literally calling out fujos/yurifags on their retardation months ago for not being able to see that Farmer was a red herring.

E-eehm....shipperfag! Dumb!

My source told me that WIT dropped SnK because Isayama said "Araki, I've always hated you".

I just want Levi to be ok.

If you do that the ErwLmod (who is now in HunterxHunter threads) will call you atttackonweeb

My source told me WIT dropped SnK because it's a shit series

We know Hans

>Is sex really THAT violent for shounentards like you?
It actually is. Did you see what the SnK fanbase devolved into after the pregnancy reveal? It's pitiful just how triggered and pissy readers get about it when you have little girls being eaten by dogs in the same manga, especially considering that it's become quite clear that the pregnancy was the result of a conscious choice rather than forced or a product of rape or blackmail.

he said it to save araki from what

>Can you tell me why did he blah blah blah
>Y-you are dumb!
The absolute level
Jumpfags are that childish, as other said you had Light having sex with two women and nothing happened. Kids are too sensitive these days or fujos are too triggered

Attached: 1558163904027.jpg (800x800, 116K)

I want the 2 of them to survive and live peaceful lives in the end. They’ve been through so much shit already even before wall maria fell.

It's obvious they need it to happen more than anyone or else they wouldn't get so triggered by disagreements. Should be a fun meltdown.

The anime production committee probably wants Season 4 to air 2020 which is something WIT probably cant physically commit to with all their other projects. Hopefully Production IG takes over with Araki and Sawano still having lead roles in a better managed and staffed studio. Thats the best case scenario

From destroying his own credibility as a director.

Attached: eastereggs.png (984x1143, 70K)

Fujos are probably the ones who hate this pregnancy the most alongside yurifags. No idea what you're on about. Also using one fucking post in the whole thread as evidence of /snk/ being somewhat ruined by shipfaggotry when you have several dozens that complain about shipping is pretty weird.

my mom works for araki

>"Love someone inside inside the walls"
>"Or the cycle will keep repeating"
Don't be stupid user. The message is obviously to them both.

About the same when it comes to being failures as parents, I'd say. But at least Grisha wanted to save his people, not let them be sitting ducks.

what did araki say

Mmgh

EHfags, who are known murderers.

kek

Attached: 1540000049209.png (278x261, 124K)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

it reminds me of mikasa for some reason

Just because one of the plots involved sex doesn't mean it stops being plot. Please stay at Shonen Jump threads to protect your innocence

Attached: 1558186402013.jpg (255x278, 28K)

I don't get why Historia getting fucked by a farmer triggers them so hard that they have to make up their own headcanon just cause they can't stand the thought of their waifu getting plowed by an commoner. That shit happens in a manga like SnK. Not everybody's going to end up together as a fashionable couple this isn't a K-drama, Isayama don't care.

>someone may see them later
it's 100% for all future attack titan holders

Attached: 0089-044.jpg (2228x1600, 1.45M)

Come to think of it. What is the japanese fans opinion about Araki and his Mikasa bias?

Except farmer isn't the father, at this point thinking he is is kind of...naive. and what K-drama? Even Eren stopped being written as a mc and Isayama is hiding his thoughts. That Eren would continue the father-son theme was obvious.

I made Pieck in TS4. How does she look?

Attached: scr_11049.png (638x831, 568K)

Except it is. Does the thought of Historia getting plowed by a farmer hurt you that much?

Why didn’t they use Zeke to make more royal babies with tons of wallwimmin instead of waiting for one at a time via historia?

Literally all Eren needed to do was wait. Plus this

The vast majority of readers who regularly get triggered over the topic of Historia's pregnancy are those who actively want farmer to be the father so discussions about him potentially being a red herring and baby daddy theories would stop, so not sure what you're getting at.

No, your stupidity hurts me the most. No, Historia was never a lesbian nor Eren loves Mikasa. Explain this

Dude look at the time, lgbtfags woke up. Just pretend to be retarded

I don't really care who is the father, but man I'm gonna enjoy the loser's side tears when it gets revealed.

Just curious: why did the pregnancy happen in your opinion and who told her to get pregnant?

mouth and eyebrows throw it off imo

literally V in a wig

Actually Historia could have avoided the pregnancy by becoming a mindless titan. By getting pregnant she just risked everyone by bringing Zeke to the island

EHfags lost briefly during 107 and it was underwhelming to say the least. I want to see the reaction of other side and I don't really want fujos to "win".

I changed the eyebrows, but what kind of lips?

Actually it's the girl from TLOU2.

Attached: scr_11050.png (569x796, 520K)

>blue eyes
Her eyes are definitely too dark to be blue.

Something that annoys me about this manga is how everyone and everything is connected.
>oh wow girl who mikasa saved from a titan is a a scout later
>oh wow titan who ate erens mom is Dina not a random one
>oh wow girl who Sasha saved is a character later
>oh wow falco and colt are the sons of grishas revolutionist friend
It makes the world seem small. With this kind of web it’s not crazy at all to think established characters end up together.

Reminder that you guys made fun of him and drove him to suicide.

Attached: Prophet.jpg (1413x1899, 823K)

Message to all EHbros, please stop replying to them. Instead screenshot their post. We will wait till the reveal and then make a album about it.

make bottom eyelids more baggier

I'm not even an EHfag, I'm just a "logic"fag

>sons
They're nieces if I'm not mistaken.

Thinner lips and a bit wider

I forgot to change it. Her titan seems to have blue/gray/greenish eyes so I just slapped that on while working on her face.

Gotcha.

less pouty mainly

Needs more droop

Too much like a supermodel. She need to look more plain.

How's this?

Attached: scr_11051.png (396x630, 347K)

Yes, most of Logic fags support EH including me. Eren being the father makes sense and Isayama have dropped enough hint for it.

Maybe Dragon Dogma's editor would be better

>tfw no Armin gf

Attached: 42002899_p6.jpg (749x1000, 192K)

idk how much granularity ts4 has, but can you like give eyebrows less of a dramatic arch and also droop the outer corners of the eyes a bit? the main thing that's gonna make the character look 'right' is capturing the feeling of the sleepy expression

Didn't Isayama also kind of hinted it when he wanted to make an ending like The Mist and in that streaming?

Explain what, your headcanon because you literally can't handle the thought of Historia getting plowed by a farmer. Just because people don't follow your headcanon doesn't make them stupid, it makes them pretty sensible rather. You could ask why didn't they just get Zeke to fuck a bunch of women? Would be a lot easier to make royal babies that way. But I don't know ask Isayama. Eren's goal was simply to prevent Zeke from being eaten that's it, so he had Historia get knocked up, it doesn't matter if the baby is his or not it's not relevant to the plot at all. He just needs Zeke to not get eaten by Historia when he arrives on the island so they can follow through with their plans which is something we don't know yet but probably has something to do with Titans mechanics we don't know about. The only "family" he cares about are his childhood friends and something Kruger emphasized, he even went out of his way to push them away which even Jean figured out. I'd say take off your shipping goggles but I don't think it matters you're this dumb. You can keep convincing yourself of your headcanon but that doesn't the rest of us have to just take it at face value.

The thinner lips are much better. If there was a bit more definition for bags under her eyes, that might help.

More like Honey Select

Nah EHfags get baited very easily because they get so triggered, they literally have zero impulse control bunch of chimps.

There is but it looked a little too much.

Baited for what? I dont see you trying to bait REfags or LHfags. Unless "I was baiting you" is just an excuse to avoid giving arguments

See easy to bait chimps

>oh wow girl who mikasa saved from a titan is a a scout later
What's wrong with that? Mikasa inspired Louise to become a scout is not that unbelievable.
>oh wow titan who ate erens mom is Dina not a random one
This one might have something to do with what Dina said before she turned into titan, that she will find Grisha no matter what so she found him or his family through PATHS.
Remember She ignored Bert and went straight inside shiganshina.
Although the problem with this theory is that She ignored Grisha and chased Grice after she turned into a titan. Maybe it takes time for a titan to turn into abnormal.

>If you want to save AM and the others
>He risked everyone's lifes for muh wife and son!

Thats because they know EH happened and they are trying to cope all they can

Alright, I think this is good enough. Thanks for the help lads. Yes I put her in user's outfit because it made me kek

Attached: piecksim.png (331x801, 254K)

Mmgh

Not a bad Pieck at all. The sandals with socks suit her too.

Attached: AoT3EHtouchingbellies.jpg (1033x1033, 61K)

CHADREN WILL DESTROY GABI'S PUSSY

but you don't have any evidence for why farmer is the father unless you actually believed the MPs did you believe bert story about his village too or zeke story about ragako, there are far more evidence pointing towards eren being the father like
historia pregnancy only protect her a person eren repeatedly said he wanted to protect since the basement
kruger words to future attack titan holders to make a family and love someone inside the walls or the cycle would keep repeating
the final panel is a character saying eren catchphrase while holding a baby telling it it's free, that baby was going to have a horrible a life eating his/her own mother, reduced lifespan, living in hiding, but eren succeed in his mission and freed the child from it's terrible fate
isayama saying zeke is someone eren must not become, zeke is anti-natlist it would make sense for eren to be pro natalist
eren and historia are the only characters with hidden pov
a manga full of daddy issues ending with the main character breaking the cycle by putting his child above the rest of the world makes perfect sense

>I'm the best and no one can tell me otherwise! Everybody else are just jelly haters!
Underage?

Stop wasting your time with the EMcucks, even when they run out of arguments they start to falseflag with the pedo shit and saying "I-I was baiting you". They are shipfags that lost this time, end of the story.

lewd

Attached: 1532899455930.gif (400x224, 2.06M)

I tried reading this but you don't make any sense

>*Touches bellies*

Attached: 2fo2i8yyld221.png (498x742, 426K)

Why did they have to use darts? I find it hard to believe that it will work with shifter.

>Zeke to fuck a bunch of women?
For one it won't stop him getting eaten by Historia and Eren doesn't want that aparrently they need a Royal that can shift into titan.
>muh kruger says
if the only people that matters to Eren are mikasa and armin he wouldn't bother scheming all this for historia for not being a titan.

It's more about the plot but what these character went through if you think that historia doesn't care who'll be the father, wouldn't she choice someone who's comfortable at the very least? I doubt she'll pick a random stranger over Eren. Not even considering if there were romance between them just that they care for eachother.

It’s not unbelievable but it’s unecessary. Just makes the world seem smaller than it is.
Dina went for Carla, not Eren. If her going for Grisha was true she would have ignored Carla as soon as Eren showed up.

She sensed Grishas semen in Carla

>oh wow falco and colt are the sons of grishas revolutionist friend
That's no coincidence. The reason Falco's relevant is because Eren noticed he's close to Reiner, which is because Falco is a warrior candidate, and that's precisely because their family member was a restorationist who got caught.

Attached: 098_021.jpg (1130x1600, 375K)

Were shippers as bad in other mangas? this is my first ship ever b/c it's actually part of the plot
What doesn't make sense in the post?

Why wouldnt they work?

Kill yourself Shitrenfag

>someone post THAT gif
I gladly would, but being banned for 3 days by NO FUN ALLOWED mods isn't worth it. Even when you put it under spoilers and explicitly tell that it's a joke, you still get your post deleted. Why and how did this site get this bad in that regard?

Attached: Really_gets_those_kirbs_going.png (640x472, 77K)

Eren's goal is to protect his friends dumbass particularly his childhood friends which he values so much that he sent a message all the way back through fucking PATHS to Kruger and I don't see Historia name listed there guess she's not that much of a priority. Kruger said specifically to Grisha "love somebody INSIDE THE WALLS" doesn't apply to Eren because he of course is already someone from inside the walls.
Zeke also repeats Eren's catchphrase of keep moving forward, it doesn't have to be Eren just cause it's his catchphrase. You don't know anything about that baby you made a bunch of assumptions that can't be backed up which shows just how deep into headcanon you are and how mentally ill you are. Zeke and Eren having contrasting beliefs somehow conclusively proves that he had a baby with Historia okay there cuckoo. Eren doesn't have daddy issues so I don't know where you getting this from.
> by putting his child above the rest of the world
What is this the Lion King? Fuck off you disneytard

Except it was literally safer for AM to just use Historia. And btw, Kruger saying that was meant to sound cryptic that is why he never mentions Carla, like if that message was directed to different people or more than one people. Even Reiner was surprised by Eren somehow, same as Yelena.

They wouldn't work this quickly on anyone.

I always thought shifter's regeneration ability would make them immune to drug or poison.

>so they can follow through with their plans which is something we don't know yet but probably has something to do with Titans mechanics we don't know about
We know Zeke's plan already, and it's Eldia's euthanasia. It's been hinted at since 113 and made abundantly clear in 115 that Eren actually doesn't support it either, despite Zeke thinking his little brother is on side. At this point your whole idea of some secret ZE plan involving some secret titan mechanics when we haven't been given any reason to believe that Zeke and Historia wouldn't be perfectly interchangeable as far as royal blood goes is much closer to pure headcanon than any baby daddy theory I've seen in these threads so far.
If something as basic as the reason why Eren decided to use Zeke and risk bringing chaos to the island months away from world war is already too much to figure out you might wanna reconsider calling other people retarded. Also fuck off with "muh AM", if you're gonna use Kruger's speech as justification don't just pick whatever you want from it.

>What is this the Lion King?
Precisely Isayama loved the mist and GOTG2 where the father-son love was important. And no, using Historia was the best way to protect AM instead of bringing fucking Zeke of all people

Also this.

Is this series worth getting into? I just want some cool fights and memorable characters, really. Should I start with the manga or anime?

Attached: 1544449126761.jpg (385x367, 15K)

Does Eren have a borderline personality disorder?

Manga
No. Reiner had.

Watch first 2 seasons of anime then read the manga. Fights don't start at first but when they do they are pretty cool. And the characters are definitely memorable (namely Reiner and Eren).

I say give the manga a try before anime.

No, he just had anger issues. He doesn't tick any BPD symptoms (except seeing the world black and white).

Yeah, some things don't add up but I think Isayama really want to show us that Dina is an abnormal titan. Otherwise, I don't know what is the purpose of this scene.

Attached: 29 (2).jpg (1066x1600, 635K)

Baited by whom exactly? "Farmerfags" shitposting about whorestoria being a cumdumpster? Pretty sure anyone who gives a fuck about the character would get annoyed by that kind of inane shit.

I'd recommend watching the anime as well, at least the first two seasons. The OST is really good.

Reiner doesn't get autistically triggered at things all the time like Eren does, Reiner is more disassociative.

I rabu Piku.

Attached: piku's cute smug smile.png (720x444, 276K)

She promised...

Attached: Anniefags in a nutshell.jpg (700x560, 83K)

Reiner had DID methinks.

He believes he should though.

Let me be more specific then Eren's plan happy now?
That's funny because Zeke is literally saving their bacon right now

piku? more like
Literally who?

We all do, user. We all do.

@188503494
chimp

EH cute and canon.

Attached: 50846157_p7_master1200.jpg (1000x561, 386K)

I would need to check again but Isayama wanted to base the ending in The Mist (father killing his friends and son) or GOTG1 (ending) but I could swear he said he loved GOTG2, where the father-child relationship is very present, not as much in the first one. In the second one (and in the first one) Thanos used his own daughters as soldiers, while Peter's father didn't love him and wanted to use him just for his goals. The ending is literally father-son drama.

>intense and unstable relationships
>black and white thinking
>impulsivity
>self-harm
>disturbed patterns of thinking or perception - "perceptual distortions"

>@
Yikes

How is Zeke's royal blood different from Historia's again? Since your whole assumption relies on the idea that Eren needs to use Zeke rather than her.

They are triggered
Remember: losers baiting is not called bait, is called sperging

:)

>That one doujin where she chains Eren up and pokes and prods him for research purposes

>too scared to quote
Here's your (You), faggot.

Well, Eren doesn't see the world like that anymore.

Wow this is too easy, not even a challenge.
CHIMP

His relationships are still black/white (hence him going from understanding/sympathising with reiner to going absolute batshit or completely despising mikasa/armin). He still has a kill or be killed mindset and only his personal perception of freedom is acceptable - nothing else.

Or does he?

Attached: 0112-027.png.jpg (1066x1600, 360K)

EHfags are so dumb that they bite everytime

i still think dina's titan is the scariest looking one in the whole story, jesus that thing freaks me out

Attached: 876486.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

Isn't that position like literally the symbols of male and female intertwined ??

I guess it could be that Eren needs to use Zeke because he's a Titan and Historia isn't? Try to use your brain for once

Why are you so triggered by EHfags?

>t. rogue

Based, I will spam EH once Isayama reveals Eren is the father

What is stopping him from feeding Zeke to Historia?

>Eren's goal is to protect his friends
>sends Historia fuck some farmer to protect his bro
How does that add up? Is Historia not his friend too in your opinion? Also wouldn't the 50 year plan protect AM and JSC just fine as well, since we're working under the assumption that Historia is disposable as long as Eren's "actual" friends are safe?

And because he cares about Historia and does not want her to become a titan.

>Eren has an unstable love-hate relationship with Reiner, as typically seen in people with BPD
Cute!

Attached: RErape.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Titans can be transferred, dumb bitch, and that's literally what the government was planning to do to Historia had she not been pregnant. Your unknown titan mechanics plan needing to involve Zeke holds no water when using Historia was an option for Eren.

Historia is Eren's freedom

>completely despising mikasa/armin
>he still believes that

RAPE SOON

Attached: RE29.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

After reading these threads for the last few months can't say i disagree with this user.

Attached: We are ready.png (940x254, 38K)

want some kind-of fact/confirmatuon about baby paternity?
10 MONTHS
10 freaking months

The use of that specific time at the same chapter where a pregnancy got revealed is not a coincidence.

I’m not any user in the current discussion nor a shipping faggot but hold up, how much more tenure does Zeke have? If he dies before any of his royal babies can be born to eat him, then the only option they had was to use historia.
Also why was Zeke ok with not just enacting his plan while they were together here? He’s retarded if not doing it doesn’t make him suspicious at all.

Attached: 33E3C56E-3D60-4191-8B38-99A74BAFC3CC.jpg (1107x1600, 476K)

imagine being sandwiched by Reiner and Eren
imagine the smell

Attached: REunion.png (541x789, 620K)

The titan could be fed to non royal as placeholder like manlet was planning.

Farmer-sama is the father

>my wife returns
SNNIIIIIIIIIIIIFFF
I wouldn't want to intrude but I would definitely watch desu

Attached: RE27.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Ok, now quantify the important of his female friend, who Eren is keeping safe from battle harm in magnitudes larger than the rest of 104th

Same. I can see why Isayama chose this route too

t. mentally ill cuckren self-inserter

Based

Attached: FarmerKing.jpg (800x800, 534K)

Attached: ljIfaq2yhww.jpg (969x535, 108K)

He has a little less than a year left iirc.

>they are in love
What will you do, anons?

Attached: RE31.jpg (1099x836, 189K)

It's inconvenient, with Zeke's plan he can take control of the island
It's not my problem you think Historia getting plowed by a farmer is this super bad thing, you're so caught up in it you think she's being sent off to be eaten or something.
True like all his friends but he also needs her to not eat Zeke

Wow I am retarded. I completely disregarded that broken bloodlines meant shit in this lore. I need to go to sleep

B-but it c-could be purposefully planned trolling

ask them to rape zeke to show him the pleasure of lovemaking without the worry of having kids

Attached: zii.jpg (600x643, 118K)

Reiner hates eren

Why would Historia want Zeke in her island putting everyone in dangener and when the MP plan also existed? In fact they could also force volunteers for the serum, plus
Even Yelena finds it kind of weird, more so in the RAWs. Not even him but you have to be dense to not see Eren is hiding he is the real father

How many poundings do you think FARMERCHAD gave Historia before she finally got preggo?

Haven't been following this manga for quite some time.
Is Rivaille still alive?

No user, they are married! (Just like my wife whereismylover-poster and I)

Attached: hoboren2.jpg (1130x1600, 454K)

I couldn't give more of a shit who the father is unlike you but in this case Eren is clearly the father. I don't know how much spoonfeeding do you need

>It's inconvenient, with Zeke's plan he can take control of the island
For what purpose? Why does Eren have to take control of the island?

>but he also needs her to not eat Zeke
Why not?

Barely. He accidentally blew himself up with a bomb.

Attached: 1558134879594.png (681x373, 394K)

>Eren's goal is to protect his friends dumbass
Eren feeding Zeke to Historia is the safest for AM but he didn't he risked their by bringing them to the festival and to shiganshina where he's going to meet zeke and putting them with the poisoned soldiers
>he sent a message all the way back through fucking PATHS
kruger was repeating what grisha said to eren when he injected eren
>Kruger said specifically to Grisha "love somebody INSIDE THE WALLS" doesn't apply to Eren
no it was for all future attack titan holders see pic related > it doesn't have to be Eren just cause it's his catchphrase
the fact is this manga is full of daddy issues so it makes sense for it to be a father and child and most manga end with the mc in the final panel so it makes far more sense for it to be eren than any other character
>You don't know anything about that baby you
read the fucking manga
mangabeast.com/manga/Shingeki-No-Kyojin/0107-028.png
iff eren hadn't got historia pregnant the government would have fed Zeke to Historia dooming her and her future children
>Zeke and Eren having contrasting beliefs somehow conclusively proves that he had a baby with Historia okay there cuckoo
it's just one of the evidence retard
>Eren doesn't have daddy issues so I don't know where you getting this from
eren literally wanted to kill himself in the cave b/c of his dad the same dad who used him for his revenge
reiner wanted to kill himself b/c of the mission his mother forced on him, and his dad hates him
historia being used by her father for his selfish reasons and hated by her just for being born like how the rest of the world hate eldians
zeke want to end his own race b/c he was used by his parents
every important character in this fucking manga has daddy or mommy issues if only they had better parents they wouldn't have become like this
> by putting his child above the rest of the world
eren the mc killing the rest of the world just to save his child is disney?

Attached: grisha-am.jpg (400x533, 53K)

So you have no argument to reconcile the idea of Eren's goal is to protect his friends with him fucking one of his friends over despite previously expressing concern over said friend's fate several times throughout the years. Not that I expected anything else but it's still kinda disappointing.

>EH third worlders actually think Historia has any political power
I'm tired of explaining basic shit to these retards, they probably can't even pass calc II.

He doesn't, all he needs is a royal titan and destroy everything, what happens to Paradis then it will be their business but at least they wouldn't be genocided. It also was easier to take control of the island by using Historia with the Jaegerists

That has nothing to do with. As Armin said, the one in control would be Eren and Historia was pretty much in danger in either case.

Bros...

Attached: reiner.jpg (474x355, 21K)

HOBOELENA IS CUTE!

Attached: hoboelena.jpg (474x783, 59K)

ESL not even gonna read lol
So to you Eren knocking up Historia then leaving her to raise the child on her own isn't fucking her over but her getting together with a farmer who love more than anything and wants to take care of her for the rest of their lives is fucking her over. Ok I think it's clear we can all see where your agenda lies, you're just inserting your own self-interests into the situation.

Attached: piicat.jpg (474x851, 69K)

Why didn't she marry the farmer if she planned to stay with him for the rest of her lives?

>ESL not even gonna read lol
Poor Ymircuck

I HURT MYSELF TODAY
TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL
I FOCUS ON THE PAIN
THE ONLY THING THATS REAL

Attached: leg.jpg (474x669, 68K)

They had to do it under the Military Polices noses before they could prevent the relationship from happening. Right now the farmer is taking care of her and their baby.

No rebuttal to your post as of now. The delusional fujo has nothing to say and if she does, she'll look extremely retarded
Oh, she replied and avoided the argument. Incredible.
Someone should ask the ideological conflict with Zeke to that collage in pic related.

Attached: it was foretold by the plot.jpg (3404x2492, 2.03M)

>but her getting together with a farmer who love more than anything and wants to take care of her for the rest of their lives is fucking her over
>my headcanon is better that yours

100, maybe more

AH so it's spics who are spamming that shit good to know, are you also the Erwlmod spammer?

What is stopping them from getting married after Historia is confirmed to be pregnant?

can't refute any of the points ESL ESL ESL retard
>So to you Eren knocking up Historia then leaving her to raise the child on her own isn't fucking her over but her getting together with a farmer who love more than anything and wants to take care of her for the rest of their lives is fucking her over
yeah she would love guy who Thrown rocks at her when she was a child over the only guy who defended her in the entire island, and why she didn't marry the farmer if they both love each other?

Why would Eren care more about farmer and Historia than about AM?
>muh selfinsert
But nips do that

And why would Zeke need to ask if Eren is in the plan? Plus the whole Yelena and grior thing. The YHfag is too in denial

>headcanon
The manga flat out tells you how much he loves Historia
I think it'd be weird for it to happen right now, they have to make an announcement.

Just because farmer likes Historia, that doesn't mean she loves him back.

whatever ESL you're not worth it. It's funny seeing how mad you get at the farmer though, probably because deep down you know it's true. People with something to prove tend to be the most vocal.

Actually that's their theory. You can actually see some farmers with the Jaegerists. Still: why would Eren care more about farmer and Historia than about AM? And why would Zeke need to ask if Eren would follow his plans?

>Shitren self-inserter is here

Attached: 1532843157401.png (2400x2405, 45K)

Kek, whether he's the father or not you're beyond deluded if you think Historia gives so much of a single fuck about Farmer or is concerned about him playing any kind of role in her or her child's future life. The fact that she never bothered approaching him before she needed to do so despite him working at the orphanage for years and her refusal to make their union official despite being fully aware of the stigma associated with being born out of wedlock as a noble/royal bastard child herself should have been more than enough to help you figure that out, but since you seem to be looking at the pictures rather than reading what's inside in the speech bubbles I guess it was to be expected.
I'm also baffled that anyone in their right mind would believe it'd be somehow less emotionally damaging for Historia to have a child with an ex-bully she had no prior relationship with nor any kind of feelings, care or appreciation for than with a guy she actually does care about and with whom she's had a solid bond for years.
>a farmer who love more than anything and wants to take care of her for the rest of their lives
Wait, weren't you the one complaining about headcanons and fantasies? Cause that shit I'm reading right now definitely came out of your ass. All we know from the background check run on Farmer is that he felt guilty as fuck for what he did and starting working at the orphanage without ever trying to get Historia's attention until she came to him herself. If you wanna Farmer x Hisu fanfics write them yourself or go to Ao3 or some shit.

What's weird about that? From what Rogue said, it seems like having a child before marriage is not common. In Japan it's the same by the way.
>2.3 percent of children born in Japan are born to unmarried mothers
Historia is the Queen. I don't think that would be good for her image.

>Why would Eren care more about farmer
>The YHfag is too in denial
Alright it's become too obvious that I'm talking to a bunch of ESLs whose opinions I can't come to give a shit about at all as I don't see them as people and I don't think any American would either. So later.

Nothing, which is why Rogue literally called her a whore for not even bothering to marry the guy. They had months after she got confirmed preg to do it, but she didn't.

Your theories got debunked and you left without arguing back. Don't be a sore loser.

GOD

Attached: D7LC9w-WsAELSFc.jpg (616x960, 114K)

>whatever ESL you're not worth it
no you just can't refute anything
>It's funny seeing how mad you get at the farmer though, probably because deep down you know it's true. People with something to prove tend to be the most vocal
yeah clearly we're the ones who are mad and most vocal

Attached: mental illness.jpg (616x123, 22K)

Hans is manlet's river

kys samefagging gopnikslut

Not even an Erwinfag but Erwin should be first.

Eren is the father soon
I don't even care if Eren loves historia or somthing I just want Chadren to have sex and impregenate a qt not mikasa tho

Attached: 1557277502311.jpg (640x593, 79K)

You're pathetic.

WHERE IS HISTORIA?

based

Attached: 1549199486825.jpg (880x1200, 94K)

Lose weight LEpedo

Seethe more fujotrash

Eren loves Historia though

Maybe after serumbowl, but doubtful.
Levi is more tacticool, kids love that shit.

They better make him look like the manga when he's on top of the wall.
Glowing eyes and teeth.

>after serumbowl
Chadmin will be the first

Isayama a savage. Araki doesn't deserve that

Based

VI

Attached: D6I3Ji9XkAEA9qF.jpg (964x1199, 347K)

SOPA DE MIKASA, UMA DELICIA

Attached: 6468deab-2afc-48af-b8ef-b5d69eb223bd.jpg (1064x1594, 530K)

Androgynous Mikasa is most underrated Mikasa

How far away is the next chapter? Only started waiting on releases recently so I don't know the schedule

>Everything was better with fujos

Attached: whatdidshemean.png (1080x737, 122K)

>Attackonweeb

twitter.com/alinajames/status/1129728219031248896
B-Bros?

Official release is on the 8th/9th of every month. With usually get leaks a couple days earlier (5th/6th, sometimes 4th) unless usual leaks dates are on a weekend.

Why did EMfags (the good ones) and LHfags even did?

EHfags are worse than fujos

What went wrong?

Attached: f67937ce402e848f21c78129c69f31fd.jpg (564x940, 52K)

Anyone have any ideas for retarded one-liner snk memes I can write on a tshirt to wear at a con? So far all i've got is Born Into This World with an arrow pointing at my head

Attached: 1558099583507.jpg (401x266, 62K)

EHfags and LHfags ruined these threads with their spam.

bruh

Let's not forget Hangefags spamming, can't they ban those whores?

If he has to be a villain for his baby's sake so be it.

Attached: gg.jpg (4041x1250, 649K)

He just wanted to learn the truth.

Nope.

Mmgh

Hey that's a good one!

imagine being a porcofag

Attached: pii.png (350x350, 237K)

>eats Reiner
homo

rekt

>Erwin is the only other snk character even if at 7th
BASED

Don't you have more heads to decapitate? Back to work.

Eren is 27th.

>wear at a con
Cringe.

Zeke is opposed to the idea of reproduction.

Not top ten tho.
Even platelet-chan is up there.

He just really likes freedom.

You can't go naked in public, user, it's illegal

>only his personal perception of freedom is acceptable
because any other alternative would be slave mentality

FUCK OFF, you ruined these threads with your "waa i hate gay shipping!!!" because I bet you spend time in pol threads, right?

Imagine being a Porcofag when there are far better written characters to support even among the warriors, namely Zeke and Reiner. Or even Pieck but who the fuck likes Porco? He's irrelevant like blort

Attached: 1539624856085.png (258x334, 56K)

>Tanjirou
>not alongside Hyakkimaru ;_;

Attached: tumblr_pju618U31L1sx5rulo1_1280 (Obito as Hyakkimaru).jpg (1100x1500, 285K)

>Tanjirou not number 1
Not fair

Just to remind you there is a thread already

Why is gopnikslut so retarded?

>Zecuck
>warrior
>well-written
Kys Spergrenfag

40 days to freedom.

Attached: Approaching Doom.jpg (400x674, 71K)

That wasn't initially your point tho, was it?

More like 40 days to free doom.

Attached: 1555021029871.png (379x371, 146K)

People started making fan art of the manga and not just the anime

It was, he is not on the top 20, no one from the series is apart from the stars this season.
That happened in the last popularity poll too, both Erwin and Levi are popular favourites.

Holy shit that thread is terrible

Sadly this one is dying and I doubt anyone will go to a new thread while the other one is up.

Good thread.

Attached: Salute.gif (350x200, 938K)

>good

f

obssesed

Historia raped Eren though

Zeke is unironically right.

Attached: 1450326420260.png (512x512, 192K)