I couldn't stand watching more than two episodes. I'm sorry

I couldn't stand watching more than two episodes. I'm sorry.

Attached: be82c49bb462caf31ae011c0d4cddc0f.jpg (594x844, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JBNAQ6_QDkg
youtube.com/watch?v=SJ5ICtGn6u8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well hopefully you at least enjoyed the ed
youtube.com/watch?v=JBNAQ6_QDkg

I dropped the anime at ep.3 then read the manga instead. Enjoyed it a lot more.

Its one if the most interesting premises. The anime could have been much better, I still enjoyed it, except the annoying parts and that it takes kato 2 episodes to fire his gun. Not sure if he's that much of a pussy in the manga.
I really hope they reboot this anime

>tfw animu reboot never
I wouldn't even mind another CGI adaptation

the manga is one of the best tho. same with berserk shitty anime good mango.

My friends played a pretty nasty prank on me, told me they loved the anime and gave me a copy of the dub they downloaded. I decided on a whim to watch it, the dubbed version specifically was the worst anime I have ever read to completion. It was so bad that I immediately started reading the manga, the anime ended right before it actually got interesting. Stopped giving a shit once the apocalypse started.

You invested less than I did. I read about 2/3 of the manga before I dropped and I should've done so way earlier.

The apocalypse arc made me drop my rating from a 9 to a 6. Up until then it was dumb fun, but the author’s retard tier nihilism and inability to pace became so pronounced as to ruin the last 70 or so chapters.

Gantz had a really interesting bleak premise and didn't pull back on its raw depiction of violence. I'd even go as far as to say gore wasn't even glorified for the most part.
But then fucker lost his shit and couldn't keep it together. Wouldn't be surprised if he had a rough script and made everything up as he went from plot-point to plot-point.

What a fucking waste. Also fuck Tae Kojima, fuck the God Aliens but most importantly fuck Hiroya Oku.

>Not sure if he's that much of a pussy in the manga
he is, at the start. once he mans up he becomes the best character.

I have a love-hate relationship with Oku

Watch Gantz 0 instead

The manga is actually good.
The 1997 anime of berserk is the unequivocal best medium for consumption. Followed up by reading the manga so you know what happens after that huge cliff hanger (or not if you have balls) only to drop it a couple hundred chapters later because you realized how much of a SoL harem garbage it devolved into.

Attached: 1555072758003-a.jpg (650x749, 57K)

Its one of NY favs. I love when there are nre characters brought to the gantz room. And seeing how much they can understand or believe. The monsters were also pretty cool in the first 2 missions.

It really needs s proper continuation or remake

dont worry you are perfectly sane. GANTZ is a fucking mess of a series. only good thing to come out of it was GANTZ:0, and thats because they skipped all the stupid bullshit in that.

I cant forgive the author for committing such a sin of bringing her back only to take her away

Attached: gantz.jpg (558x434, 121K)

Can't wait to watch it

Attached: tumblr_olqef8ga2a1ucpcboo3_500.gif (500x269, 1.73M)

Isn't that all this series is? It tries to be all "Fuck yeah gore and tits, kill cool aliens and then fuck hot girls" but then it goes "oh wait, gotta be deep and shit so lets kill all the characters you like" over and over again.

Nah.
Series is more like "Fuck remember that subplot haha oops everyone's now dead haha nihilism lmao fuck plot cohesion there's no God haha"

I really loved her design

Attached: GANTZ-5.png (442x614, 190K)

Yeah but isn't it also all about the tits?

Reika's so fucking hot. Should've shown her kiling those aliens and how she got killed in the manga.

Did she do anything?

Attached: GANTZ-2.png (805x1145, 655K)

I actually liked how some of the characters developed in this manga.

You're welcome.

Attached: t2ogvad1ehe11.jpg (2460x2160, 993K)

resurrecting the main character?

Neck yourself

KYS

Attached: GANTZ-1.png (831x1145, 779K)

Manga went to shit after vampires appeared.

anime seems to have been done a budget. not even joking when I say this, but the live action was a lot more enjoyable. I was actually surprised.

also, just read the manga, but don't expect much from the ending.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Pretty much. The manga turned into a total fucking slog with dropped or sloppily resolved plot points everywhere.

best girls

Attached: gantz.jpg (1024x819, 129K)

One of greatest manga ever created and people don't appreciate it enough. Hiroya Oku is a fucking genius.

Attached: gantzz.png (625x500, 331K)

it's fun, but also fucking retarded in many ways
just look at the ending

Zoomers like you are better of watching dogshit moe shit and dying alone and forgotten

>white boy
>white

>Hiroya Oku is a fucking genius.
he's gonna bomb the shit out of giant javfu series.

She made me beat my dick raw

Get her twat licked by the dog.

read the manga nerd

More anime need hip hop openings.

youtube.com/watch?v=SJ5ICtGn6u8