Houseki no Kuni

Being Phos is suffering. How can Phos recover from this one when all the gems hate her and the moon has abandoned him?

Attached: d15.png (922x851, 647K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.weibo.cn/u/3170688522?uid=3170688522&luicode=10000011&lfid=1
desuarchive.org/a/search/subject/houseki/order/asc/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Silver_minerals
wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Phosphophyllite
youtube.com/watch?v=ufqfdfiajCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
I LOVE PHOS!!!
It isn't fair. Why does she have to suffer so?

Attached: 1550661010993.jpg (850x1202, 1.08M)

I know, user. She gets hurt so much but always acts cute. I just want to see her happy.

Attached: k14.png (1426x2048, 1.07M)

Earth gems did her dirty
attacking her is one thing but splitting up her entire body across the world is a bit overkill

Attached: 1558385385542.png (500x703, 238K)

Attached: SPOILER_25-1-to-25-6.gif (480x360, 437K)

Attached: LordOfTheFliesBookCover.jpg (253x392, 42K)

I don't know why Adamant let it all happen. Wanting to be on equal footing with the gems is one thing, but why let them punish Phos when he knows Phos has good intentions? He's become such a passive bastard.

Attached: 15367849b107a9142e1616a25f872279.jpg (580x773, 94K)

We can all agree they're the best earth gems, right?

Attached: D5UXOdyUUAEDY3N.jpg (768x1024, 96K)

It's not his fault he's a sleepy boy and it's not the gems' faults that they don't have a concrete conception of death

No question now. Euch and Jade have remained sweet. Mellon too I guess, even though she's gone along with the asshole gems. Pre-moon, Rutile was one of my favorites, but now she's completely lost her mind. I guess loosing Padpa pushed her off the edge?

Attached: bee6884bcc59d487e9ce31b1c7c93619.jpg (1500x2132, 193K)

>leaks

Attached: 1555898101532.png (562x585, 255K)

I don't think Rutile's totally insane, just super duper pissed. You'd be mad too if some sparkly twink tried to manipulate you and stole your comatose husband away to the moon.

Attached: tumblr_p0spbi8bdh1qcuwxgo1_640.png (608x852, 223K)

I just spent most of my day reading this from scratch. Pretty good. I don't know why it's not more popular. Do you think the "sexless" thing turns people away?

The suffering turns people away

You'd think he'd be happy to see Padpa completely animate even if he came from the Moon. Also, did Phos not ask if Rutile would be okay with Padpa going to the moon like he did when gauging the others' interest? The part where he was recruiting other gems confused me in parts.

Attached: 5aa5081aaf79e.jpg (1060x1200, 140K)

The anime was actually quite popular, but that's not necessarily enough to get a lot of people into the manga.

Attached: Dx5QmtgU8AAADg2.jpg large.jpg (809x1024, 216K)

It was enough to get me into the manga. I couldn't stand not knowing what happened next.

Attached: 49668397_215466399404971_5085143875102903697_n.jpg (1080x1080, 68K)

Fuck, and I thought I could control myself from visiting HnK threads until the 25th. Who am I to expect leaks three days before the release date.

Gems will have genitals by the end of the manga, right bros?

Euclase and jade were speculating at one point that Moon Phos may not actually be Phos, and Rutile was curious about Phos' pearl eye. I think it would make sense for Rutile to be suspicious of a suddenly-functional Padpa showing up with moon clothes/weapons the way Phos had a month earlier.

Also Rutile looks pretty distressed here and you can see them shaking, I don't think attacking Paddy is something they want to be doing. I really hope we get to see pads again soon because I want to know what's going on here

Attached: F3.png (1192x428, 290K)

Speaking of Padpa, why did he attack the Earth gems so fiercely? And with that panel you posted, is Rutile hesitating to stab Padpa only for Padpa to mercilessly strike Rutile?

Attached: aV39008_700b.jpg (573x866, 123K)

Maybe he really did value life that much, and is that eternally grateful to Phos. Anything that gets in the way of her goal is disposable to him.

I don't think we'll know for a while, it was definitely out of character. I hope we get to see Paddydaddy this chapter and maybe get some answers.

Attached: DjETzLXUcAIcYH8.jpg (850x1200, 150K)

Rutile is just being a little bitch because Phos and the moon did in 5 minutes what he failed to do in hundreds of years, making all his effort worthless.

I wish Padpa got more development. Love his design and cool demeanor.

Attached: 1558502906.jpg (614x567, 62K)

so what gem is going to be integrated into phos now? half of his body is fine so the other half has to be made of spare/useless gems

nah people just like brains off things

Attached: 1550985022592.png (750x450, 288K)

Carnelian if the Buddhist theory is to be taken seriously.

This, and the fact that whoever gave Pad life, ended up being the one he would serve obediently.

I just finished this manga from the beginning today, could you guys dump theory pics/posts for me.

>Post Bort

Attached: Dp4K9npVsAAp5NG.jpg (2048x1468, 254K)

I'm sure that's part of it, but there's no way Rutile doesn't care about Padpa at least a little. Like if Pads were just a project I don't think Rutile would have taken such good care of him, changing his outfits with the seasons and stuff. Plus they seem like they get along well the first time we meet Pad.

Attached: x15.jpg (326x592, 89K)

I need more Gems, I'm gonna go watch the anime now that I finished the manga. How far does the anime make it to?

Idk user, I think "Someone else fixing him" + "Getting fucking rekt by him" may have made her snap.

The anime gets to the shiro fight and padparadcha, though the last episode messes the order of stuff around a bit and skips Ghost’s introduction. It’s still quite good though, definitely worth a watch.

Attached: AD432245-B519-47CC-AF24-FE62AE19FEFA.gif (485x474, 2.87M)

Basically, there's this Buddhist philosophy called the 7 Treasures. Each represents a virtue gained through faith, and each is represented by a gem or precious material. There are different interpretations on what these are, but one interpretation is: agate, seashell/coral, gold, silver, lapis lazuli, pearl, and carnelian. As Phos grows as a character, he loses a part of himself which is replaced by a treasure. As Euchlase postulated, the Phos that came from the Moon may not be the same Phos. What may happen is that in the end, there will no longer be any phosphophyllite left in Phos who may reach a state of Nirvana when his self is finally lost.

Who's your favorite gembutt user

Attached: 66934387_p17.png (842x2339, 1.07M)

Makes sense, it still seems ooc for Paddy to just wreck Zircon/Nepti/Ame33 like that so I still think something's up

Attached: DnjqU62WsAAg7nH.jpg (460x319, 27K)

Benitoite

O man, then it's nearly guaranteed at this point that pearl and carnelian are next. Interesting.

I can respect that.

Attached: 1510773704824.jpg (750x1000, 576K)

We already have a pearl eye, albeit a synthetic one.
Some people speculate it will be replaced with a real pearl during a potential sea arc but I’m not so sure.

He already had his eye replaced with a pearl one by the Lunarians in ch.56. Also carnelian is just one interpretation. The last treasure could be ruby, amber, or red diamond - something red though.

O fuck, I forgot.

Does that mean we might be approaching the end? That sucks.

I keep refreshing weibo hoping the leaks will appear like some kind of retarded child, what has this series done to me

Attached: 1528462887905.jpg (600x620, 102K)

Theres speculation that the manga will go to 108 or 132 chapters since they are both significant numbers in Buddhism, which leaves us with a few more years till the end.

If we're talking personality Dia is my favorite.

You're doing god's work user.

I'm fond of Dr. Tard Rage myself

Attached: 04389d988453a9129acbc9d0c3d0069cc2c9b5756f88313c56398b9e30e96cb0.jpg (1920x1080, 951K)

I've always waited for releases, but this series is trying my patience. How reliable have the chinks been in the past with leaks, and how long does the translation usually take?

Attached: 1558505979.png (483x540, 343K)

Very unreliable leaks, anywhere from a week before chapter drop to no leaks at all.
Striborg usually translates the chapters in the thread not long after they are dropped, though the actuall PAS scanlations usually take a couple of days.

m.weibo.cn/u/3170688522?uid=3170688522&luicode=10000011&lfid=1
This is where the leaks usually pop up if you want to join me in refresh hell, we’ve gotten them anywhere from a week before the chapter release to just hours before.

Attached: 79FAE771-5E54-4639-9C62-C6E063CBB946.jpg (662x715, 78K)

Jesus I'm a faggot, I almost teared up on the first episode during the Cinnabar scene.

welcome to Ichikawa buddhist hell

Attached: 1548552589748.png (225x349, 44K)

Why would you cry for Cinnabar of all people?

I did too. It's okay user.

Not sure user, I think it was just overwhelming seeing the manga I just read, animated. I felt like straight s 0 y that entire episode.

Phos violated the NAP first, she had it coming.

Attached: 1549114109961.png (995x803, 265K)

We're all faggots here user, you are among your brethren

Attached: 68517045_p1_master1200.jpg (1200x900, 513K)

Let's all reach Śūnyatā together.

Attached: 2000px-Inkblot.svg_.png (2000x1354, 59K)

It might just be that Pads doesn't fuck around when it comes to taking action. Pads didn't hesistate to help Phos even though it might mean fighting the others, he definitely has a resolve that the others (except Phos) lack

Attached: 1540405182197.jpg (3027x4096, 1018K)

Padme is harder than Rutile

Attached: T16.png (1426x2048, 542K)

How can one Mangaka be this kino?

Calendar here, are you guys ready for the new chapter?. I'm pretty excited btw, I really like where the sries is going I wonder if we're going to get a timeskip soon, it feels that is the time for a timeskip.

Attached: maynokuni2019.png (1450x1120, 660K)

Depends if we get to see what Yellow is up to this chapter or not, maybe Ichikawa will leave it ambiguous and we'll just move straight to how Phos is going to get put back together.

Attached: 1556022220088.png (147x120, 22K)

Attached: Read_the_Compilations.png (800x794, 852K)

Based calendaranon.
I don't think we'll see a timeskip this chapter, as we still have too much to wrap up with Yellow's final marble being sensei'd and Cockadoodle and Aechmea finding a way to fucking die or die fucking. We might have a timeskip foreshadowed for a subsequent chapter, though.
We might find out what happened with Paddy too - maybe Yellow sees his way out of the hell that is existence by becoming a donor to Paddy, making PadpaYellow/Yellaradscha.

Attached: bortzhair.png (1206x1500, 817K)

I hope Phos stays dead for the rest of the manga

>2.5 days til chapter
>no leaks
leakbros...

It's his trial and temptation to overcome, too. Phos rushing in and changing everyone's situation widely means that everyone is faced with proof of character. Aechmea was probably correct when he said that Kongo wants to leave the gems with as much freedom as possible to have them resemble humans.
So as he recognized his ultimate failure to act as a mentoring figure towards them, he now accepts the gems' decisions almost as he'd do with a human master, because his programming shifted to "must serve and protect future humanity through preserving current gems".
Although he's programmed to serve and is content with seeing the gems making autonomous decisions, becoming too subservient is a flaw in itself as well and that will probably lead to a realization later on in his character arc, since his very name as Jizo-bosatsu relates to the protection of every and each child, especially those who are trapped in underground hell (like Phos metaphorically is at the moment).

Attached: sensei's role.png (2500x1856, 2.22M)

do you fags want to make a discord? every other place talking about housekis is shit full of retardos so we can just make our own

Discord servers inevitably devolve into a pile of steaming shit and end up bringing that shit into the threads as well. Don’t even suggest such a thing.

true but that's only if you let people link it everywhere
if we have some sort of system where we can check everyone that comes in beforehand to see if they're from these threads, like /h/ does with their voice discord maybe it can be alright

When Aechmea was talking about freedom, I started to think that real freedom was also what Sensei desired. If he is compelled to follow orders from humans, or things that are human enough, losing what freedom he has could also be something he wants to avoid, in case he's ordered to do something that harms the gems. That's just pure speculation on my part though.

Bad idea.

Kill yourself you fucking idiot.

Attached: Lapis profile with phosphophyllite on his lips.jpg (480x480, 38K)

Attached: lapisfags.png (500x300, 203K)

WHERE DA LEAKS AT

It can't be out of character when we don't know his character.
He correctly predicted that the earth gems would use violence and force, so he did it first, probably.

It's definitely a matter of resolve, but he also was the only one who'd already at least partially accounted what to do in case things escalated.
Let us revise how much things went south in comparison with what Phos expected:
>everyone was supposed to be asleep
Everyone was wide awake
>Phos was supposed to meet no one
Phos was awaited by the gems
>Sensei was supposed to be in his room
Sensei was nowhere to be found
>Phos's sword and fighting capabilities were supposed to get rid of everyone he could meet before Sensei
Phos was baited into a long battle with the only fighter who could go 1 on 1 against him to force Sensei's location out of him
>Parappa's presence should've have everyone calm down and marvel
Parappa's presence immediately instigated a violent fight
>Yellow's speed was supposed to be useful in case things went wrong
Yellow was paralyzed by shock the whole time
Puffdaddy did what he thought he had to do when he realized everything was too fucked already, and was ready for personal sacrifice.

Attached: T11.png (1426x2048, 667K)

>dumb suffering headcanon mentioned again
nothing is deep in your manga stop infalting this overbloated cancer

Attached: 1.png (1500x2154, 2.54M)

This is a great piece of fanart, really shows the relationship these two have well.
The facial expression/style reminds me a bit of Candy & Cigarrettes with the cutesy/youthful psycho and the older mentor

>If he is compelled to follow orders from humans, or things that are human enough, losing what freedom he has could also be something he wants to avoid, in case he's ordered to do something that harms the gems.
We know that he's programmed to do whatever a real human bean asks him to do. We also know that for the same reason his programming doesn't recognize gems, moonies and slugs as fully human so he's not compelled to their commands.
We have seen some of his programming in action in chapter 65 and Aechmea dropped some more details (although those might not be entirely true), and he couldn't get himself to attack the human lookalike Professor. It's very possible that he recognizes Phos as human enough to command him, which would explain his weird behaviour when Phos came back from the moon.
In any case, Sensei stepping down can be seen as a way to gain more personal freedom, seeing as he doesn't need to be a master for the gems. As things are, they couldn't force him to do something he was very averse to, and it's possible he could let Phos be treated as he was because he's human enough to have a greater personal responsibility, but not human enough that the programming to protect him kicks in.

Attached: Sensei in gem uniform.jpg (1440x2160, 1.23M)

fuck I miss original Phos
I want to go back

Why make a discord when you can just shitpost on Yea Forums? Threads are fun
Discord is not fun
Go look at the reddit houseki discord and cry

Are those supposed to be generic ribbons or Sakura Chiyo's ribbons?

Well that was exactly my point.
Other discords of this are shit, so we could make one that isn't shit, like these threads.
There aren't that many of us here to begin with, I think the most we hit is about 70 posters in 400+ post threads, and out of those maybe 40-50 are the ones who actually stay for more than to post 1 thing and go away as a passerby.
The only real benefit to discord here is that it lends itself better for stuff like events, focused discussion split into sections and things like what /qst/ user did with an RP/tabletop sort of session shenanigans.

I would join if you make it...

There are good intentions in your proposal

There actually are other discords. But this is not the place for advertising.

>Phos violated the NAP first
This isn't true, the earth gems were the ones to attack Phos' team first.

But why make a discord when Yea Forums works fine? Our threads are comfy and stay on the board for a long time

I dunno, realistically just to do an organized /qst/ type thing there.
And maybe bait some drawfags there so it's easier to see them.
I'm just OCD about things being sorted, threads are fine but messy, there's no need for most people here to join unless you want to participate in some sort of event, I don't see why not have a place like that, seems convenient.

Phos came to Earth with the intention of engaging in combat with a member of their community, how is that not violating the NAP?

To use waifu pfp

Attached: w41fu.png (220x194, 86K)

Then just do it on /qst/ and stop trying to use discord.

hmmmm we could do that thing we tried a few threads ago with making our own s2 in mspaint and in shitty britanon voiceover japenglish
but on the other hand it's discord
maybe one day hiroshimoot will just integrate this site into discord, user

What part of "kill yourself" wasn't clear the first time? There is no benefit to be had unless you guys want to suck each other's cocks in real life.
Every single organized chatgroup like that is absolute cancer who should stay as far removed from Yea Forums as possible as there's nothing worth discussing that can't be discussed on the occasional thread on Yea Forums.
Imagine being so stupid that you can't read a single thread to find what you want to reply to.

Attached: worried Phos profile.png (722x673, 501K)

>Phos came to earth with the intention to harm the gems
No? He came to earth to try and save all of the gems, he didn't even want to encounter any gems because he didn't want to fight, he just wanted sensei to pray, but the earth gems were the ones that ambushed and attacked Phos first, and struck first against Pads.

I've been MIA since spring 2017. Did the anime ruin the community?

But doing that in Yea Forums posting format is so shit i probably will anyway but still, JUST SAYING, it would be better on another platform, maybe, probably, who knows, it's just an option.

There was nothing worth ruining before the anime, at least outside Japan. The anime did attract all kinds of wrong people though. Still overall worth it, I think -the anime was good and it boosted the manga's visibility which means more good art.

Fuck off

Attached: [Erai-raws] Houseki no Kuni (TV) - 12 END [720p]_HD.mp4_snapshot_03.32.png (1280x720, 1.69M)

No.
But read the compilations.

Attached: 1542833029342.gif (1062x461, 2.49M)

>implying we don't use these threads to suck each other's cocks in real life here
maybe you're the one who can't read

Attached: 1558340685207.png (2476x1413, 2.64M)

what community?

Sounds to me like you want to suck some cock but too dumb to get it.

Attached: fossu.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

post gembutts

Attached: something_something_idk-1-1.png (530x698, 122K)

Thanks user. I just woke up with the most sore dick of my life after my first read-through yesterday. How can one show have so many cuties, can any show in history even compare??? I even fapped to the Lunarians before the gems went to the moon.

Read the first two/three pages of this desuarchive.org/a/search/subject/houseki/order/asc/
There was a very small but dedicated fanbase even before the anime aired, but it only reached a point where a proper thread could be had once the translation resumed

Sumimasen but just because you hito suck ochinchin mainichi doesn't mean minna does.

Karen is my boyfriend and I want to see his small feminine cock.
Bowie jr doesn't know what he's missing.

Attached: 1550976092167.jpg (504x512, 24K)

Shinsha is a fatty.
He's ugly, UGLY.

Attached: 1558399698285.png (900x595, 400K)

>cock
Everyone knows that Crab is one of the only two gems with pussy, the other being Alex (blue).

And yet poor Phos can't get him out of his head.

Attached: Phos RP golden Shinsha.png (482x1215, 393K)

Finished reading the compilations. This is my new favorite ongoing series.

Or tumblr server. I'm still in one and people might seem nice but most of their jokes are lame and they will go for your neck if you do something they deem inapropriate

Gems can't get fat user
Otherwise I agree

Attached: b0c1edfc-94e5-4269-be0c-b9be92fa2bac.png (700x434, 275K)

Pho's gold will slither out of the box and get to the beach, it will then merge with everything there. As in all the gem bodies that didn't come to life and all the rest of the gold and platinum and will become a kaiju abomination.

Too bad Cinnabar cucked him with Bort

Attached: f7aca640-d1d2-4bf6-9eb9-9c1f6e161b24.png (1280x1481, 1.05M)

Ship Diaphos to combat them

Attached: 1d9360e8-69fe-4ccd-9e97-9fff42e5324e.png (1241x1391, 810K)

baka user, rocks can't get fat, also Shinsha did nothing wrong

Attached: illust_73778454_20190320_131203.png (768x1024, 559K)

>Sayaka Phos
Is that peak baka?
And Shinsha is canonically a heavy, fat fuck. It's just less apparent because he keeps vomiting like the poster boy for bulimia he is

He can cause the end of gemkind and you'd still be saying that.

Attached: 1550592350015.png (330x374, 102K)

>gemkind
are we entering the somepony territory
have we become the gay queer cancer tumblerettes without noticing

You can't violate the NAP by having a weapon as a safety measure.

He's the most fragile therefore least heavy. Checkmate

strange update on weibo site. aparently he deleted all his recent posts...?

>a newfriend who actually reads the compilations
Good for you user!

Attached: 1542959104752.png (404x440, 139K)

I still hold onto hope that Dia will join with Phos again at some point.

Attached: 1545954778885.jpg (1200x1200, 122K)

What the fuck am I supposed to name gem version of humankind then?

Attached: 1529614429327.jpg (530x451, 72K)

>Prushka as a rock
ha

nothing, don't do that

post the image
you know the one

Hardness and toughness do not correlate to specific weight though.

Maybe the old stuff really works better if you were to read it one go now, long after the main contributor to those is gone. Helps appreciate the good that is to be found there while discarding all the unnecessary rest.

Attached: Shinsha is FAT.png (2000x2000, 589K)

tragic charatcter look how tragic my character is nothing ever go right for them
that's what you faggots sound like

Attached: 8346856756.png (492x554, 169K)

Douzo

Attached: Land of the Lustrous - c045 (v07) - p025 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2587x3684, 3.82M)

>posts an image from a series that is exactly like that
retard alert

oh no
how long until we start calling each other brogemmies

I'm laughing at you and punpunfags

Attached: 23523495.png (334x653, 134K)

>posts another exactly like that
mega retard alert

Don't reply to him, he tries to bait peole in every thread.

>couldn't even bring herself to look at Phos
I think she still feels a little bad that things had to come to this

Attached: B5.png (1114x1600, 1.54M)

Don't worry, it's not the first time it happens. Maybe he does that to cover his tracks? Anyway some months it's like that and it never prevented leaks to come out further down the line.

Attached: Phos molests Aechmea's bunny ears.jpg (452x1199, 111K)

>something red
Phos finally found a fun job for Cinnabar.

and Tokyo Ghoul niggers

Attached: 67945764567.jpg (900x675, 193K)

Shieeeeet. It's 100% going to be shinsha isn't it.

fatness and weight don't correlate either

It is a possible candidate and there are many theories sprung from it (also with the way mercury interacts with gold), but so far the manga has been quite consistent with the pure land's seven treasures' main listings and interpretation and cinnabar isn't among those, so there's that too.

Attached: gold mercury.gif (480x270, 3.75M)

user, isn't it finally time to acknowledge that your mom telling you you weren't fat, just big-boned only worked as a white lie in primary school?

Reminder that Phos' arms are made of a gold platinum alloy/Amalgam and won't be dissovled by the mercury.

Attached: GoldPlatinumAlloy-SevenTreasures-PhosBecomingHuman.png (1689x816, 89K)

Yeah unceasing tragedy can get old after awhile. One nice thing about this manga is Ichikawa sprinkles in a lot of lighthearted moments, so it never feels too dour and edgy.

Having said that, I would like for things to eventually start going right for Phos (and the other characters). It's hard to predict if there will be a (somewhat) happy ending.

Attached: tumblr_pq6rcbrIVU1tr6lmpo2_1280.png (1200x1800, 1.13M)

There will be a "happy" ending if we go the Buddhist route.

We already started, my brogemmie.

Reminder that silver, mercury and platinum are different materials that don't become the same thing just by spamming your theory in every thread.

I'm not spamming the theory, you retard. Look at the fucking cross section.

Not him but Phos arms are actually made of platinum-gold alloy.

Jade chapter when?

Attached: JadeClock.gif (400x225, 379K)

jade is deade

Never.
AND I FUCKING HATE IT

Attached: 1537682754007.jpg (506x575, 29K)

I like more
Breh + gem = brehm
Bremmies sounds nice.

A Jade/Euc chapter seems plausible

Attached: DhBuQS0UEAA42Qh.jpg (758x801, 95K)

euc>jade

I just keep
LETTING ME DOWN
LETTING ME DOWN
LETTING ME DOWN

Attached: EndOfSuffering.jpg (1464x1220, 284K)

It's not fair, it's been more than a year since Ichikawa promised us a Jade chapter.

Our godness needs a chapter.

Attached: SilentGem2.png (706x1000, 889K)

Tommorow, when Jade goes to check on her Phosbox after a short timeskip and it turns out Phos already escaped via superinclusion shenanigans and has been living with the slugs for 10 years

That would be a pretty cool twist, Imagine a zombie Phos made out of gem and slug meat or marine flora.

If we do, HnK is gonna go Lord of the Flies all over Euclase and Jade, the earth gems are going to end up destroying the only 2 voices of reason.

Attached: gosling_phos_3.png (1103x1098, 922K)

Why are you assuming I didn't read that? It's because I read that that I'm telling you it doesn't work no matter how repeatedly this theory is posted.
>Mercury bath won't kill Phos, could happen and have symbolic meaning
True, would indeed be interesting
>Mercury transforms platinum into magical silver skin
False. There's no getting around it, make your mind at peace my friend

no that's me you moron

Attached: 9317231203fefef88dd4ab9ba15a00f54a7b2c99_hq.gif (540x312, 1.64M)

>Mercury eats gold at the surface first
>gold is gone
>platinum left at the surface
>platinum is immune to mercury magic
>mercury can't go further into the gold
The theory is working with the logic that Ichikawa continues using bullshit physics and chemistry, so it's still viable.

I have no idea how it will end but the last volume cover has to be Phos & Shinsha.

Platinum=/= silver
I don't know how to get this through your thick skull

You were saying?

Attached: 1536847675243.png (1414x2000, 1.84M)

The compilations said Eu is ugly, I like the sweet ,cute, and submissive types. Do I have shit taste?

Gembros is way better.

Euc isn't ugly, the anime just messed up his character design by making the white part of his hair grey.

Euc is forgiven. t. compilanon

Attached: forgiven.png (704x695, 250K)

Where are you getting silver out of all this user? I don't understand,

he's retarded, let him be
he does it every thread, we just ignore him

No one is saying the platinum will become literal silver, just that platinum is similar color to silver, which could make it count.

It is generally accepted that Platinum is the substitute for Silver when discussing the seven treasures and its significance in Houseki no Kuni.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I NEED THE LEAKS!!!!!
but really tho, i finished my new cairnmea fanart and i've been waiting for the leaks to drops so it might give a boost on exposure on twitter...

Attached: cry_cat.jpg (512x512, 46K)

Even if the world tells you you are retarded, you should do what you think is right.

Well, I wouldn't say that the fact that platinum doesn't amalgam and dissolve in mercury is bullshit, but w/e.

This makes more sense.

Yo rohiniposter tan

Oh, nevermind I thought you thought that Phos had silver-gold arms.
The silver comes in because of the Seven Treasures symbolism, where it's supposed to be silver and gold.
Phos has gold and platinum instead, so the platinum must symbolise the Treasure of silver. But since the platinum part of Phos' body has literally no use, visually or physically in the story thus far, people are speculating that the platinum will be "activated" later so that it can be seen.

Hi~ how are you doing user?

>It is generally accepted that Platinum is the substitute for Silver when discussing the seven treasures and its significance in Houseki no Kuni.
No it isn't, and if it is it shouldn't be, for reasons that have come up multiple times, but mainly: every treasure had its separate enlightenment moment; virtue doesn't seem something Phos has acquired yet; to gain a treasure you have to irreplaceably lose something; in no account or listing silver and platinum are swappable; Phos and no one else seems to consider the platinum part of the alloy important enough to mention.

>Phos has gold and platinum instead, so the platinum must symbolise the Treasure of silver.
No it doesn't, and no one here has ever given a single valid reason why it would outside of baseless speculation.

Pretty good, post the crab butt to increase the thread's mean iq

Attached: 1541885496060.jpg (835x729, 63K)

Again you are missing the fact that Ichikawa has always played squirrely games with what counts has a seven treasure. Phos herself is a substitute for one of the treasures. Which means that Ichikawa has done it in the past, and will most likely do it again.

>forming on a surface
lmao

I literally just explained why this theory is valid for the same reason you stated. The platinum hasn't given anything new to Phos, so if it gets "activated" later, it would first of all sacrifice Phos' ability to morph his arms, and give him some new character development simultaneously.

>forming on a surface
retard speedreader

I posted too early. Phos also acts as a stand-in for a crystal which is normally assumed to be quartz, so the seven treasures Phos gains aren't exactly the same as the ones in the scriptures.

Compilanon, are you still reading Buddhist works? If so, lend me a hand.
I'm suspecting that the lower panel of this has a double visual reference. The rope there looks a lot like the end of those Buddhist rosary beads used in prayers: but even though this one might be a bit reaching, I'm definitely sure about the flowers under Parappa's feet come from a specific bodhisattva imagery of "two lotus flowers growing tall from behind his feet, with the right one's stem being longer than the left'. Do you remember where it comes from and what particular bodhisattvas are represented that way?

Attached: T13.png (1426x2048, 446K)

huh so where was this formed then

read the manga :^)))

Hope this satisfies your booty needs.

Attached: Pretty butt.png (820x635, 314K)

Inside the cliff, then it fell out just like a gem. The world of Houseki no Kuni is somewhat whacky.

I had a gem dream last night. Me and Goshe were walking through my neighborhood until we came across ablost dog. We found the owners and returned it. then we fucked I was sad when I woke up.

nugoshe fags i swear

Paddy is a no-nonsense kinda guy with a big sword.
His condition has definitely given him a perspective and distance the other gems (sans phos) lack.
Faffing about, like yellow did, would jeopardize the entire mission and serves no purpose. Pads correctly goes 100% into his role as a moon-aligned enforcer.
Interesting to see if yellow will have had a similar change.

Sweet jesus

>Again you are missing the fact that Ichikawa has always played squirrely games with what counts as a seven treasure
Name one treasure so far that she played squirrely games with. The "transparent crystal" in the 7 treasures listings perfectly applies to phosphophyllite.

>The platinum hasn't given anything new to Phos
It made the gold not incredibly soft. Do you also count the legs as TWO treasures because they're technically a mix of agate and shell, even if the shell material never comes up again exactly like the platinum? The shell could count as nacre that might be one of the treasures too.
Does Phos have all the 7 treasures yet in your opinion? Is the plot over then? Why didn't you tell us before?

Attached: HURRR IT'S TWO TREASURES GUISE.png (1932x2338, 2.87M)

Well standing above lotus symbolizes the release from rebirth so many of the Bodhisattva are represented accordingly. It might mean that Padpi is the closest to Nirvana, I don't know I'm bad at speculating so I let more intelligent people do it in my place, but I hope I could help you.
Pic related is Kṣitigarbha.

Attached: Goryeo-Kshitigarbha_(Chijang)-late.14c.jpg (800x1612, 464K)

I like that HnK appreciates butts outside of the standard normalfag black/jewish thicc sense. Nothing better than a petite toned butt.

How do I get flawless skin like this? I've tried a rock tumbler and buff/polish, but that just makes my crotch sore. I also don't want to wait millions of years to be subsumed by the earth. Should I try finding a local autoclave salon next?

The point is that it's viable speculation. If you don't like it, come with a better theory for how Phos should get the treasure of silver.

I didn't ask about lotuses in general, I'm well aware of that, I was asking about this specific representation of two lotus flowers with really long stems, one longer than the other, standing on each side of a Buddha and coming from under his feet. Something a bit like this picture, but even more ridiculously close to the exact imagery in that ch69 page.

Attached: THIS guy.png (703x720, 537K)

So we all agree sensei is making a concious choice not to pray right? I was thinking maybe he was programmed or something by the last humans to not be able to pray, and it's completely out of his control, but if that were the case then he simply would have just said that to the Lunarians and avoided all this pain of his gems being taken away. Now that I think about it, why didn't he just lie and make up some story like that with it being 100% out of his hands. At least then they would never have a reason to target the gems. I'm just a newfag though; I'm sure this has been discussed already.

Try eating rocks.

>Do you also count the legs as TWO treasures because they're technically a mix of agate and shell, even if the shell material never comes up again exactly like the platinum? The shell could count as nacre that might be one of the treasures too.
That's a strawman the shell covers the quartz agate, and even if that's the case, the shell can be considered to be apart of the same treasure, because Conch Shell can also be considered to be the musāragalva treasure, just like agate. And we have already theorized that the pearl that Phos has right now is a fake and will end up being replaced.

>Do you also count the legs as TWO treasures because they're technically a mix of agate and shell, even if the shell material never comes up again exactly like the platinum? The shell could count as nacre that might be one of the treasures too.
No, because they both cover musāragalva, since both conch shell and agate act as this treasure.

One version of the seven treasures:
>Gold
This one is one of the two treasures we can agree that Phos has.
>Silver
Maybe represented by platinum
>Lapis Lazuli
Phos has it
>Glass/Clear quartz
Maybe represented by Phos himself
>Tridacna stone, a gem made from fossils of clams
If you count the legs as two different treasures Phos has this, kinda.
>Coral
Nope
>Agate
Phos has this, unless the legs count as shells
Another version:
>Gold
Yes
>Silver
Platinum?
>Aquamarine
Phos??
>Crystal
Phos???
>Shell or Coral
Legs?
>Ruby
?????
>Emerald
Phos???????
Other versions of the seven treasures include Diamond and Agate. So yes, Ichikawa has been sly about which treasures are which. We don't even know if Phos himself counts as a treasure, because by the end of his transformation there might be no Phos left at all. So saying that the platinum might in the future represent silver is a perfectly good theory.
>It made the gold not incredibly soft
Phos' gold IS incredibly soft, sometimes even softer than natural gold.

>hnk
you guys are LOL not HNK

Attached: 1558464591865.jpg (704x1200, 282K)

Another user here, I just wanted to add to this.
>Gold
Phos has this.
>silver
Phos Might have this, but it hasn't been brought out yet.
>lapis lazuli
Phos has this.
>crystal
Phos is this?
>agate/conch shell
Phos has this
>red pearl
Phos has a fake version of this
>carnelian
Phos doesn't have this.

>gets BTFO
>i-i-it's just speculation, m-make a better one then
Of course it is, I didn't say it wasn't, or that it shouldn't be allowed. It just is that there's many, many reasons why that speculation is probably baseless and unfounded. You're free to stand to it, but you'll get BTFO every time.
As for my own theories, I proposed one the last time we had this same argument: there's a ton of silver minerals with weird properties and bizarre designs en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Silver_minerals and Ichikawa could go for one of those.
Possible options:
>one of those sedimentary silver minerals, to be found underwater in a SEA ARC SEA ARC
>one of the mercury/silver minerals for Shinsha pottery
>dyscrasite (pic related) assuming the cliff where Sensei dropped his pieces is actually made of that
>Chrysstanleyite because it could work as bones
Actual silver definitely allows for some cool shit.

Attached: S62a-800x800.jpg (800x800, 61K)

He can't talk about his function or purpose to the gems and that probably goes for the lunarians as well. The lunarians must have some knowledge of what was going on before humans went extinct, so they can act on the knowledge that Sensei is a prayer machine, or at least was meant to be, but it's still up in the air whether he was choosing to not do anything or not. It's easy to see why he would be contemptuous to the lunarians now, but when they first met that shouldn't have been the case.
If it's really his choice and he could have done it, and this recent encounter was just him pretending to not be able to, he either has an extremely important purpose that's not clear right now, or there would be very bad consequences for praying which we also don't know about.

>Ignores the fact that Ichikawa has been playing fast and loose for what a seven treasure is
Please see:
And Having the platinum become the one of the seven treasures because it would mean that it was something Phos has had allthis time, but has never realized or expressed, and will thematically cause a change in character a create development.

We've been over this like a dozen times. The actual listing gets much shorter (to the point of leaving little room for open interpretation) if you don't consider every single possibility in any translation ever, but just the main Jodo Shin listing from Japanese, which is the manga's main source of inspiration. Tibetan and Chinese translations don't apply.

More like a clash between directives
I think his primary purpose is to save humanity but if he prays for the moonies any chance of saving humanity goes down the drain so his primary directive overrides his praying powers

is gembutts the new eva?

Stay autistic my dude, I'll get to see you BTFO by the manga itself given time so I don't need to spend any more time "arguing" with you

Attached: el diamante (calvo).jpg (728x717, 38K)

Kek. I can't wait to see you whine about how it isn't accurate to Buddist texts when Ichikawa plays fast and loose with the treasures as she has always done.

>he thinks he can predict ICHIKAWA

The next 30 chapters are going to about Benito's life as an idol on the moon.

What chapter is this from?

>Piggy

Sensei is broken; Sensei knows he's broken; Aechmea knows Sensei's broken.
Since Sensei also manifested the will not to pray, the moonies eventually stopped trying to beg him and started to find ways to shake him enough to force him to work or overcome his block. So in the end it came to a point where his willingness to pray or not wasn't that important anymore.

Attached: Land of the Lustrous - c054 (v08) - p046 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2587x3684, 1.72M)

god i wish

>Benito
Literally who?

Attached: 1549935758765.png (435x454, 350K)

This arc sucks desu, I liked it better when Lunarians were a mystery.

The misteries of the lunarians would have been unveiled sooner or later and it would have disappointed you anyway.

That might be it, although I think there will be a reveal about Sensei not being devoid of responsibilities in how humanity went extinct.
Also I think it rules out an ending where the moonies get prayed away but the gems and the slugs survive. Either there's a hard reset with humanity reappearing or all three races get to stay.

It has set up some interesting future conflicts what with Phos being alone as of this point, and character development for quite a lot of otherwise underutilised characters. The only thing that was missed out on was all the setup for Aechmea's mysterious technology or plan to come about hasn't had a payoff yet. But maybe there will be a timeskip and we'll quickly see what's been happening.

>true but that's only if you let people link it everywhere

Attached: 1554834413471.jpg (351x351, 17K)

OPaline please come home, we promise we aren't mad, we just want to make sure you're okay

Read Ichikawa's other works. She always creates this double movement, where the banal becomes unsettling and the uncanny becomes normalized.

I searched a bit and can't help but think this is just a coincidence. In my opinion, the lotus under Paddy's feet are to represent he became or is becoming a Bodhisattva and not one in particular. But if you insist, it might be Tara (pic related) whom is represented with blue lotus or night lotus and is associated with the moon and night.

Attached: tara.jpg (957x1280, 166K)

holy fuck the wank
imagine being this shallow

Attached: ahead of the curve.png (900x800, 819K)

Fuck yeah, Benito is really cute and cool.

Attached: BenitoGF.jpg (491x457, 70K)

>Benito GF
>"Not like i want to take care of you or anything"

Nah, it was a bodhisattva proper. Well thank you for spending your time anyway, I know I'm literally thinking of a specific imagery though, I just wish I could remember what it was associated with, even if it disproved my own idea.

Wasn't Padparascha also stated to be one of the strongest gems in combat? If not the strongest?

Second strongest after Bortz

sensei can't even right now

Attached: shook.jpg (1518x2000, 1003K)

That would explain everyone getting destroyed. Since they're rather strong in combat, not to mention probably doesn't have much emotional attachment leading to the ease of dunking them with a sword.

And bortz got btfo'd by phos so phos is the strongest gem

Unfortunately Phos is super brittle, so no, Phos isn't the strongest gem. Phos armed with a material as hard as Bortz is the strongest gem.

I think it's a rock-paper-scissors deal with Phos, Shinsha and Bortz for the strongest gem

Benito will NEVER be loved or relevant.

Attached: 1508886582986.png (1447x2046, 925K)

Attached: 1549751408792.png (877x859, 613K)

leaks in 1 hour

Attached: lapis_amused.jpg (850x850, 150K)

Liar

Fuck you user.

How was your day user?

Attached: 1544790280330.jpg (780x765, 185K)

Neck ur self!

Attached: 1548197499982.jpg (1558x1406, 257K)

I want the proofs theres leaks

aw, someone saved my artwork

Watched the anime and readed the manga again in one go... i feel like shit, i dont want to get up anymore

>this junk
>eva
you wish

Attached: Eva_plot_summary.gif (640x480, 1.97M)

Letting go of your hope for leaks is the first step in achieving enlightenment.

Attached: 1519596647862.png (154x116, 9K)

how fucking old is that gif
I feel like I should be back at school browsing canhazcheezburger after that

Hey guys. No leaks no depression, just anxiety

does ichikawa's extremely simple uniform line art style work when it comes to drawing the lustrous or where they are?

:eucLapis1: Su :eucLapis2:

Here are the proofs
*unzips duck*

hw oyung

you think getting into Buddhism will help me not suffer so much

Attached: DfVcMq1U8AATvTG.jpg orig.jpg (1200x1552, 287K)

It did to me. t. slut

No of course not, silly. Either way it is worth looking into if you're interested.

Oh hey, he's wearing Cairn's moonshoes.
Shit I need to read the compilations.

>manga is all about suffering
>buddhism is all about escaping suffering
I don't think it's coincidental

Spoilers in 5-6 hours

I wont entering hnk threads untill read the chapter... i hope karen get pregnant and achoomea run away

Attached: e170d9b7becb7a2dd55085399a4ffa5a550c97fc4cbe4188b63b535257c82132.gif (500x283, 597K)

Buddhism is actually a ruse, don't fall for it unless you want Phos end.

Sure is a lot of discussion going on in here.

like dew on a leaf,
the leaks tease us, tense, ready
to be dropped any time

it this a haiku

Stop doing haikus
You fucking autistic fag
This shit is not fun

calm down, they just wrote a haiku fucking chill you sperglord

it was until i forgot how to count

Fuck me, I suppose
That was meant to be a joke
Guess it did not land

you're good I'm probably retarded
I just see alot of people in here hating on these threads saying we're all shitposters

I’m guessing it’s closer to Bortz with whip>Phos with moon sword>normal Bortz>normal Laphos/Allyoy Phos>>>Genki Fosu
The whip probably counters out Phos’s range advantage bringing them to about equal, and while Phos was winning in the night raid he would have no way of actually damaging Bortz without the moon sword.

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Phosphophyllite

Attached: Jade vs Phos sumo.png (1414x1200, 178K)

what would you like to say to rapis razuri

Attached: 1528886888572.png (1000x1000, 554K)

Ara ara fossu

>sweating gems
I get a weird feeling from this

she sucks

Attached: result.H02M54S44BR.jpg (1408x1024, 310K)

ekusu dii

Like a filament
floating in the air at noon
I really want leaks

STOP IT

Attached: angrykumiko.png (450x768, 289K)

Do not be worry
haiku is most chill of arts
i just want my leaks
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Not really anxious
I am still waiting for leaks
Hoping Shitsha dies

Guess the fanart from the haiku anons

barbata draws now
some dick on his moonpad
red alex comes

instagram meme
with phos karen and aechmea
its not allowed

common reaction pic
used for lewd images
of a sweating gem

His plan really was
Perfectly calculated
But was bad at maths

Her face floating there
Taunting you with her wry smile
Asking you the end

Give me your head so I can bring my wife back to life.

Best gem.

Attached: 1546111215423.png (1024x768, 1.17M)

post comfy adamant with gems

Attached: 1527912962388.jpg (900x1200, 220K)

Attached: 1527912962388.jpg (1200x900, 218K)

I can read much moonrunes but I know enough that I can spot the kanji for new, a big 10, the kanji for volume and “2019 year 8 month”.
Make of this information what you will.

>We will never get Phos' old head back
It's not fair gem gang.

Attached: guts sad.png (1000x1016, 994K)

>pages from volume 1 and 2
Those gotta be worth something

Seems a bit late if it's the volume 10 announcement. I hope we get to see the cover soon.

Do you loved Ghost too?

dumblr

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
LEAKS WHEN?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
I LOVE PHOS SO MUCH!!
SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!
SO CUTE!
SO PRECIOUS!
PHOS!!!

Attached: 1534843322542.png (1875x1249, 1.48M)

SPOILERS IN 3-4 HOURS

How do you know aechmea is not keeping Phos's head somewhere user

Chiwa Saito would be a good choice to voice lapis, sad she already voiced Ventri.

I love phos so much
The most precious gem of all
She is just so cute

You're right. He kept sluts arm, why did I assume he already dustified her head???

They still don't realize
After all this time has passed
That I'm a traitor

Attached: 1548453643565.png (499x503, 208K)

I can't stop touching myself while thinking about gems. Reading this manga was a mistake, it's a curse.

eww real fans don't touch themselves to gems
gems dont have genitals remove yours

>he doesn’t fantasise about being lovingly intimate with his cute gemwife on the night of his wedding

Go away aechmea.

There had better be fucking leaks when I wake up.

There will be leaks when you wake up.
You will never wake up.

Attached: 1549066398987.jpg (512x384, 27K)

I can't see weibo guy's posts, is someone else having this problem?

Hoping for a "nocturnal emission" are we user?

good deal for us

Attached: 1547945928369.png (437x537, 346K)

He delete his posts from time to time. What he's doing is illegal, so he must cover his tracks.

go to sleep wepu

>no leaks this month

Attached: 1553149243936.jpg (1557x2000, 354K)

how does he even get the leaks?

Idk user.

What's Yellow's deal? Is she still PTSD'd from the raid?

Attached: be3d9df39e3f33f2ac266c320be5abe8.jpg (840x700, 74K)

Yellow has achieved enlightenment and is about to commit genocide

Attached: 0B08F618-B05B-4884-8727-E8B9DDE2702D.jpg (279x295, 29K)

Probably chink booksellers and translators who get the transcript before the official release so they can release the chink version at the same time.

He’s Ichikawa’s secret boy toy

Attached: sweatingphos5.png (108x241, 24K)

Leaks in 3.5 hours

That's not Antarc

>ywn be Ichikawa's boytoy
Hurts more than the wait

>2017
>anime kino and phos doing stupid stuff on the moon
>2018
>silly parties on the moon and a wedding
>2019
>phos in a box

Halfway through the year, what more will happen? Monthly is a killer.

I wonder if he's tall and bald and monk-like...

leaks in 102 years

depends on how long phos in in the box, he could get out within 2-3 chapters or there could be a whole mini-arc without him ending with a rescue

Who will put Phos back together again though?

Attached: houseki-no-kuni-lapis-phosphophyllite12x18-print-0.png (1100x1779, 737K)

>monthly chapters means the "phos in box" arc could become HnK's "guts on boat" arc
>years of phos in box while moon gems have tea parties and earth gems scrounge around in the garbage like the savages they are

o-oh boy!

Please no. I don’t think I can handle another month of no Phos let along a year.

My fear is that Phos will stay in her box for a few inconsequential chapters as the POV shifts between Earth and the Moon.
Phos' true suffering is being unable to engage in any meaningful dialogue with Adamant all the while we get no closer to learning what his fatal flaw is and why his explanations get censored out.

Attached: 無hin題.png (600x600, 234K)

>only a few chapters pass, but for phos it's 50 years until someone decides to let her out for some reason

Guys, i think the time is getting near. The chinks usualy make some snarky comment when he's about to post the houseki leaks and just posted some Diamonds emojis... very cryptic shit... and i hate it!

Attached: 1558384261422.jpg (406x679, 119K)

>diamond -> 10 diamond8 -> x
Yellow has a hardness of 10 and pads has a hardness of 8. I'm really fucking worried. Especially with that x.

user, you're scaring me...

Attached: yoriko-kimi-no-tabegoro-ch2_24-1.jpg (346x291, 70K)

Padpa’s a 9 though?

Attached: B9380E50-0B30-4748-A655-195EA174A79D.png (1000x1200, 1.58M)

Euclase seems like a lead contender. Who knows though, this manga is hard to predict.

Attached: euc.jpg (500x913, 48K)

Oh right, so he is.
I am dumb.
Not sure what the eight might be reffering to then.
Possibly Areki, since she is 8 1/2.

>Diamonds emojis
What do those look like?

Not Diamond the character.

Attached: 1535037750854.png (148x28, 2K)

Are there any 8's who didn't get mooned?
Also that looks like one of those rebus puzzles we had to do in elementary school.

Lots of 7.5s, though they are all earth gems. Areki is an 8.5. No 8s though, or at least none out the gems who haven't been mooned.

Attached: 1545249590056.jpg (567x1288, 148K)

Maybe it means Yellow’s dick is 10 inches hard, 8 soft

Pads a cute. Post more Pads.

Attached: 71711511_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x760, 843K)

Cute!!!

Attached: 6ACDE61A-64C0-455E-8514-B51D8D00F757.jpg (1060x982, 156K)

I swear the Earth gems are retarded. The moon attacks probably stopped after Phos and the rest went to the moon. It's like they can't think of why it suddenly stopped.

They might have thought something fishy was brewing.

bald!!

Attached: 1555974412260.png (500x666, 139K)

It feels inconsistent and only there to create contrived tension. Like when Barbata told Phos that to restore the moon gems, all the Admirabilis had to be killed, overlooking the obvious solutions.

Pad is cute even when bald

Attached: A29ED276-5D87-4F2F-8C43-6F0FE21961D9.jpg (1442x2048, 578K)

What is the best pairing, and why is it Phos/Antarc?

Attached: D1vP6voUcAAxvZa.jpg orig.jpg (745x2048, 332K)

Because Antarc died before he could stab Phos in the back like all his other romantic interests

Ahhhh
Artificial gem using phos's bits?
Aecuckmea could've saved some parts, like Karen's arm

Attached: 1550971482385.jpg (1200x1200, 139K)

The best pairing is me/Antarc.

Attached: antarcticite_by_iwaisan-d8u9a8r.jpg (4700x2644, 1.85M)

What this guy except me/Phos

Attached: 1550372401503.png (660x693, 212K)

user....

cosplay phos to get antarc partner

>Post red gems

Attached: DmGW5RgU4AAg48u.jpg (1148x1162, 173K)

Attached: badkitty.png (1720x1147, 1.4M)

Attached: 1548478330814.jpg (406x512, 66K)

AAAAAAAAAAAA
I LOVE PHOSSU

No because all earth gems are shit.

Just start reading this, is the gems supposed to be female or male, i don't understand

They are genderless, sexless rocks. They are neither male nor female, though they tend to use male pronouns. Whether you see them as cute girls or cute boys or change your view depending on the gem is up to you.

Attached: 1558081879018.png (628x673, 359K)

They are supposed to make your pp rock hard, their sex doesn't matter

This is already a copypasta, right?

So it isn't gay to love them

I call all the gems male. It really triggers people who think they're girls and those who thing they're genderless usually don't care

How gay it is to love a gem depends on various factors as well as your general preferences and additionally varies depending on the gem.

Attached: I happen to be an expert on the topic.jpg (575x575, 48K)

Loving gems may not be gay but I want to fuck a dude in an antarc outfit

I call all the gems female. It really triggers people who think they're genderless

i call the gems male or female depending on what kind of people call them what and it triggers both people who think they're male and people who think they're female and also the people who think they're genderless
i like chaos you see, it is my occupation to make everyone mad :^)

The longest Phos has been out of the story has been about 2 chapters, I don't think we'll have to wait too long.

So do I. If gems don't care, why people do?

Aww I wonder what that bitch Yellow did

No, you speedreader.
The timeline is
>no attacks after Phos' kidnapping, which is a long time that weirds everyone out
>Cicada returns after 3 days
>most likely no attacks for the next 24 days
>after 9 days, the attacks resume normally and are repelled by patrolling gems as usual
>new attack after the night raid fails
>an unknown but relatively short period of no attacks before the wedding
>Phos comes on Earth, gems are out on patrol as usual
The attacks never really stopped except for the first 49 days, and from the earth gems' point of view they only did because Phos was tampered with and got in cahoots with their sworn enemy. Going by their info, Shinsha isn't wrong to assume the moonies could attack again to get their agent back.

Attached: moon attacks.png (1088x4202, 3.04M)

P H O S ! ! !

Attached: 1527708818657.jpg (512x603, 180K)

>1.5 days til chapter
>no leaks
bruh moment

>implying we won't get leaks two hours after the chapter release
>leaks for next months chapter
Ichikawa has teamed up with the chinks to play mindgames on us.

wait when does the magazine drop officially?

25th

Sometimes there are leaks 6 days before the official release, sometimes they don't come out at all, what can you do.

Attached: 1535145163664.gif (600x471, 684K)

didn't realise being gay was so complicated

Attached: 1558574509326.jpg (434x357, 76K)

It's almost like it's a very bad idea to leave a thread up by repeatedly bumping it from page 10 "just in case" by turning it into a chat for people to check in and ERP

Attached: Phos sketch flower crown.jpg (1024x1024, 315K)

but doesn't that mean it will take like a while after the 25th for the chapter to come out?
it takes like weeks for shit to get scanned/translated
so we're not getting the chapter til next month anyway, so who cares if there are no spoilers til 25th?

It's not.
Are you a female? Then it's gay because they have feminine hips and are voiced by females.
Are a male? Then it's gay because they use masculine pronouns and have boy-like chests.
tl;dr It's gay anyway

How new are you? Lurk more, holy shit.

Some user buys the digital raws and dumps them once he wakes up. A tripfag then translates them in thread not long after.

oh
okay then, cool
yeah i just caught up with the manga so i don't know how this works, usually it takes weeks/months to get a chapter for other things after the release
that's nice that we have some japanon with a scanner

>Are a male? Then it's gay because they use masculine pronouns and have boy-like chests
But I use the subs with female pronounes and don't look at their chest but only fanart with boobies :^^)))
so speak for ur big gay self buddeh

>Boy chests
Oh boy, thats the chest size of an average Japanese girl

>japanon with a scanner
Did you miss the "digital" part of digital raws?

Then you aren't gay, you just have shit taste.

You still hear original pronouns in Japanese. You should watch in dab with female pronouns if you don`t want to be gay.

The digital comes out the same day as the print?
That seems kind of retarded considering people will do just that and dump it as soon as it's out, the fuck were they thinking.

but i don't understand fapanese
so i don't hear them anyway

Pretty sure the dub only has the tumblr translation with no pronouns, which is even gayer than the ones with male pronouns.

Do you anons see all the gems as one gender, or do you mix and match genders among the gems? I see some as male, and some as female.

I see some as male, some as female and some varies between the two or just genderless depending on the scene.

Sensei is a male. Next

i don't give a fuck
one day i imagine they have a penis, the other day i imagine they have a pussy to sniff and fuck

I do see them as genderless, why damn it`s so hard? Sensei is a male tho.

it's not hard, you're just hard gay

Attached: BC4E19BA-68AE-422D-8B0F-5AE11ADDEC3F.jpg (420x564, 108K)

Attached: 12.png (457x477, 292K)

I see them as neither male nor female, particularly Phos is imossible to place as one single gender, but I use male pronouns because I'm not a fag.

That's from Ichikawa's short about sentient genderless lightning.

Those aren't leaks user, that's thunder kun.

One could argue that he's never refered to or talked about with a different term than the ones used for the gems, same as King "tits out" Ventricosus. We readers recognize them as male and female as we're supposed to, but in-universe it looks like the concept of gender has disappeared completely from gem society. It's just the moonies who retain that, but even they seem to think about all the gems as female.

What's with Ichikawa and bizarre story plots?

I like him.
Statistically speaking, half of previous Ichikawa`s works had rather good ending, so we still have a hope.

Smart! Chaika impressed!

Anyone else get strong Touga feels from Padparadscha

Attached: touga.jpg (639x449, 76K)

>thought it was leaks
>check the chinks weibo
>nothing
>check the image again
>it was just a page from ichikawas oneshot
I am a fool

I hope that made you feel better.

From the thumbnail I was worried it was Phos's non shattered half tearing itself apart trying to reach something.
Realising it was just thunder-kun is a relief.

Star lover
>A boy who is made of a plant falls in love with his counsin who is actually a plant girl made from his little finger, but gets cucked by his albino scientist uncle who made both of them because the uncle is a pedo in love with said plant cousin, but then the plant counsin cuts off an arm to make a girlfriend for plant boy
Violight
>living talking walking sentient lightning is having fun in the sky and accidentally strikes down a plane. It feels so bad about it it collects debris falling from the plane to make a human shaped shell, and then uses this new form to rescue the sole survivor of the plane crash, but the survivor gets amnesia and falls off a cliff, and the lightning catches him but the body contact turns the boy to ash and kills him. Then the lightning goes berserk and accidentally destroys a ship. Then it tries to save the sole survivor of the ship.
Kusaka siblings
>A boy finds an alien made of rubbish(?????) and adopts it, and then the alien turns into a joint for the boys damaged shoulder
Insects and songs
>A boy finds an insect-guy made by is big brother who is a scientist, and then the boy finds out that him and his sister are also insect people, and all insect people die after a few years, and then the insect-guy dies and everyone is suffering

>calling him a pedo
wow

25-hour vacation
>A woman gets her skin replaced by a thinking seashell and her insides eaten by floating ancient sea creatures, and she's also in love with her brother and spends 25 hours trying to seduce him, and there's this really sexy scene where he sticks his arm up her broken shell leg to fetch a pearl eye she has made for him as an apology for the eye she caused him to lose as a child, and also this might be a prequel to Houseki no Kuni
On Pandora
>A girl meets a black skinned girl who is actually an alien and actually her sister and then they fall in love, and they live on one of Saturns moons, but then it turns out that their school is actually just harvesting girls for a giant alien thing to eat and the MC gets eaten at the end of their school year, so the alien girl wanders space with the girl-eater alien until they can find a place for the still living girls to be placed and live a good life
Lunar funeral
>a boy runs away from home and meets the chaddiest chad who is actually an alien moon prince who is falling apart due to an alien moon illness, and the moon prince adopts the boy as his brother, and there's lots of gay bonding and then the boy goes and studies to be a doctor so he can cure his brothers illness

Attached: 1528776114730.png (1391x788, 1.29M)

No because I watched more than 20 anime series

If one character called him that, it doesn't really make him a pedo

She really likes stories with human looking things in them that aren't human, basically.
She should do something with more fleshy characters for her next series.

Attached: 1542475674111.jpg (1500x1485, 182K)

He literally has a sexual relationship with a child, who looks like a child.

>next series

More like with a plant who looks like a human child

Why would you not want more Ichikawa? Everyone needs more suffering in their life.

>he doesn't know that when Houseki ends our collective suffering will grow so great Ichikawa will use it to complete the ritual and escape her arcane prison, free to sing the song that ends the world

It doesn't matter, from his point of view she is a a child.

Attached: 1557217351412.png (1674x1430, 1.78M)

I feel like these summaries, while correct, don't emphasize the 'incest vibes everywhere' angle enough.

Imagine I posted an unrelated low-quality picture from HunterxHunter or Berserk along with a one-liner calling you retards over using the word suffering so the other guy doesn't have to when he wakes up

Attached: Ichikawa incest fantasies.png (894x765, 375K)

Since when can you read other people's thoughts?

He is attracted to her sexually. She has the body of a human child. She has the mind of a human child. She has the behaviour of a human child. She has the overall anatomy of a human child. The only difference is that she can regenerate really quickly from possibly fatal wounds.
He fucks her. He is in fact a pedophile. This is not up for debate.

Attached: 1550476272364.png (846x582, 284K)

How many different types of incest has she included in her stories?

But she's his mom in the morning.

Her mind seems to be more developed than that of a human of the same age/body type. I do agree with the other points.

Oh yes I forgot about that. Then it isn't pedophilia of course.

>selfcest
>ambiguous sexual tension between bugs
>not so ambiguous sexual tenstion between a dude and a shell
>royal slug incest
>potential identical twin incest/selfcest

Luckily that was taken care of.

Attached: 1545382947422.png (984x1400, 763K)

>clonecest/cousin incest
>father-child incest
>sibling incest (male on male)
>sibling incest (male on female)
>sibling incest (female on female)
>twincest
>sibling incest leading to children for generations having incestuous relationshis with each other
Also all the gems have ambiguous relationships to each other, many of which have both the characteristics of romantic love and sibling love, particularly Dia and Bortz and the Amethysts.

Since I can't get more gems, I figure the next best thing is more Ichikawa, what's your favorite series by them user?

>them
Ichikawa is a cute girl!!

The only other stuff of hers that has been published is the short story collection

Attached: 1.jpg (3286x1400, 1.21M)

>favourite series
Houseki is her only series, but she has about half a dozen one-shot manga.

Ichikawa is a girl (probably) of unknown cuteness.

>39yo
She's a lady, user.

She used to be a designer first and foremost, so as a mangaka her works include just the collection of short stories and houseki.

Attached: 1553172559267.png (700x1357, 1.76M)

>39yo
One of the things I hate about manga is the slow release schedules mean even the talented ones I want to see more of generally only fit 3 or 4 series in before they retire. Particularly with the monthly ones.

We need to hope that Ichikawa's incest babies are as cool as her

Leaks never.

Not enough of abusive interracial relationships.
I ship her with Tsukushi

if the release schedule was any faster she'd be on her deathbed already.
weekly manga chapters take 6.5 days to make with basically 12 hour work shifts
you wake up, eat, draw and sleep for the whole week until you make those goddamn 18 pages and then you drop dead for 10 hours of sleep
and repeat
and repeat
and repeat
it's one of the worst jobs you can have, it's your whole life

I know, I'm all in favour of the manga being monthly. It's just a shame that even mangaka's with lots of potential will only make a few series if they don't work themselves to death.

well such is the nature of art
shit takes too long to make, can't really do much about it

A lot of the time with the manga comes from literal retardation.
Japan can't get over doing everything traditionally which just takes absurd amounts of time instead of digital.
If any mangaka doing monthly was purely digital and efficient and put SAME hours they do in that work as they do with making it on paper and ink they'd easily be making HUNDREDS of pages a month instead of 30.
same with weekly, easily can triple the number of pages
but their work pipeline is fucked and has million of unnecessary steps

So, what does it mean anons?

Attached: 1.png (634x242, 54K)

You literally have no idea of what you're talking about. Please abstain from voicing unneeded, uninformed opinions in the future.

Bortz's dick measurements

it's literally the truth, hotshot boy

Paddie is dead

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42

No Houseki no Kuni chapter this month.

some 8 hardness is ded

Pink Topaz was one of Yellow's partners and Topaz is hardness 8.

Yellow murdered nuGoshe and that's why we haven't seen him.

yellow is new mc
phos is ded

so we are the original Cthulhu cult?

Attached: 1555816292399.jpg (808x851, 31K)

yes

Attached: 1558354561986.jpg (1535x1500, 813K)

speaking of Ichikawa's fetishes I saw a tranny on twitter who got pleb filtered by Ichikawa's incest fascination and threw out his copies of the manga in disgust. probably the funniest thing I saw on that site in a long time

yeah people started getting into arguments whether if was ok to support ichikawa or not. Absolutely stupid. Thats why I hate most social media.

>doing anything on tw*tter but periodically checking some artist's handle
If you go to the annual retard meeting just to laugh at retards don't be surprised when people call you a retard too because it's hard to differentiate

Attached: Laphos Popuko.png (377x251, 61K)

Not surprising, just more proof that trannies are victims of sexual abuse, most commonly incest.

>more or less one day before the actual chapter hits
This is the optimal leak schedule and I'm not even mad. 3-4 days of worthless online discussion over some out of context pages isn't fun at all.

Attached: Dia sits on bed.jpg (1920x1080, 154K)

Agree. I kinda miss the ride that was old translation threads.

I agree too, yet I can never bring myself to just leave the threads and wait for the release.

It has been 10 hours since the chink's cryptic bullshit. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I NEED MY LEAKS!!!!

Attached: 1555976480635.png (446x473, 240K)

Ichikawa face leaks edit to OP pic when?

Last for summer fields.

Attached: .jpg (474x696, 65K)

What's this from?

Attached: .jpg (474x667, 50K)

Some weird collection of sketches, Ichikawa had two pages there.

This looks neat.

Yeah but are those two related? I need my incest

They do, but it`s unclear what`s going on from them.

She's the ghost of his deceased elder sister.

She seens to be like some after life guide.

Last for Incest.

what this guy said

Ichikawa's in her heaven, all is sasuga with the world.

Honestly, authors who constantly insert their fetishes into their work are annoying desu. I mean hey it's her stuff she can do whatever she wants but at a certain point it's like, okay, we get it, you think incest is hot.

Let's finish this thread with a golden key.
Last for Incest.

Who the fuck cares, if you don't like it, don't read it. Nobody wants to hear your complaints,
go to twitter for that shit, just don't bring it here.

Attached: 1529946956312.png (600x800, 199K)

They are not even humans in most cases, so it`s ok.

I don't think it's a full-blown fetishistic angle, it's just that "humans that aren't really humans but create a family-like bond with a human" is the collection's overall theme since the similarities are too heavy to be a coincidence. Note that the incest always goes hand in hand with "one of the two isn't actually fully human" so it's not really just the kind of incest vibe that makes you suspect the author would like to fuck their relatives in real life. Also it's nowhere as prevalent in gembutts so I feel like some people take the incest jokes too seriously

Attached: Bort Dia night gowns.jpg (1003x914, 107K)

Last for the Owl!

Attached: hootile.png (1080x1920, 1.29M)

Almost the entirety of Yea Forums is people bitching and being bitter horrible people, if you don't like one complaint how can you even stand being here

You don’t know anything about how making comics works, do you user?

Honestly, I think the body horror is highly sexualized and extremely erotic

Last for AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE PHOS!!!!!1!!

Attached: phosmannerismsheet.png (1146x3122, 3.6M)

I do too and that's one of the things I'd actually bet Ichikawa finds erotic too. If I recall correctly, she described those as enthralling or something.

Attached: Phos pointing at Benito.gif (500x281, 2.18M)

It`s not erotic, but highly aesthetic

Attached: 123.jpg (400x581, 66K)

Attached: Ichikawa.png (225x323, 19K)

last for preppy LaPhos boyfriend

Attached: a1bbaf71a3d394520b0decb8a8e15678.jpg (1500x1051, 162K)

Stfu idiot

maybe to you, but I just want to get smashed up and have gold leaking out everywhere

Attached: b5ebd2fbedbc74d4c817e5fb80eab387.jpg (586x646, 238K)

You now remember this video youtube.com/watch?v=ufqfdfiajCs

Attached: Antarc Phos chiyo-chan.jpg (491x1200, 93K)

BORK

What was meant by this?

Attached: Bork Bort.jpg (1280x1767, 289K)

Ichikawa is known for her surreal settings, abstract horror, and out of this world taboo themes. It maybe uncomfortable for you but that's kind of the point. The feeling of unease is very so exciting, lighten up user, and don't oversimplify something you don't understand because it hurts your feelings.

Don't get me wrong I love the bitterness of this shithole, it's refreshing to see people actually express their thoughts. I just want these threads to stay comfy cause it's such a unique gem.

>it's such a unique gem.
Was that on purpose?

Attached: Euc gun.png (500x505, 283K)

>The feeling of unease is very so exciting
In Ichikawa's own words.

>I just want these threads to stay comfy
The threads are definitely less bad than some months ago when I feared they would only devolve in a downward spyral. You still have faggots who post "aaaa I love Phos" as a way to check in to their personal chatroom because they're so new they're not used to this site. Hence absolute cocksuckers like the one from yesterday asking to make a fucking d*scord chatroom.

Attached: Ichikawa unease.jpg (512x1012, 59K)

I never forgot it

Attached: FashionAlex.jpg (359x604, 21K)