Why do he get so much hate?

Why do he get so much hate?

Attached: Grape.png (1140x1568, 420K)

A lot of BnHA fans are normies from the tumblr/twitter/reddit scene. That's why they can explain for an hour why Bakugo telling Deku to kill himself in S1 was acceptable while wanting to see Mina's pink tatas is an unbearable sin.

while also fapping to fanart of mina's pink tatas

No one likes perverts who aren't either waifu or husbando material. Just stating a fact.

Because hes a fucking running gag with no windows open for character growth, but hey you absolutely need a pervert token in every highschool anime setting right guys ? Otherwise you can't make jokes that gives you free panels completion !

Attached: 18300825_1183240341786242_4585411166404734350_n.jpg (720x960, 53K)

>15 years old
>Has to be around pic related all day
I don't blame him for what happened

Attached: 3f9fa283d8707249ee5f36e7abd6deb1.png (720x1280, 1.28M)

>male characters in shonen with actual libidos are always joke characters
No wonder the fans grow up badly.

He's a pervert character who doesn't have "shonen pretty boy" to fall back on and with no other characterization.

He's compared a lot to Master Roshi for good reason; Roshi is a pervert but he also pulled his weight and was one of the strongest characters in the series at the time of his introduction. He was actually useful and moved the plot along, and most of the time being a perverted old man was just a side thing. Hori can say Mineta has max INT all he wants, but until he starts doing actual substantial shit in-story without having tits as his motivator people will still shit on him. It also doesn't help that he has a broken power in terms of utility and support and it's just squandered at literally every opportunity.

Attached: 1520020459683.jpg (725x679, 66K)

He's an unattractive pervert, the lowest of social castes in normalfag society

Just the sight of him repulses normalfags

Because he's a comic relief who's not funny unless you're somekind of a mouthbreather.

fpbp

annoying, ugly little faggot

Normal people seem to like him. It's the women and shitlibs (re: men with the brain of a woman) who dislike Mineta, because he's a pervert and that's offensive or something. If you ever hear someone ironically use a term like "person of color" or talk about how great it is to see a strong female character or something like that, they will hate Mineta because they don't have male genitalia, so they don't get him.

Ignoring the whole pervert thing
>Tends to act like a cowardly brat
>Gets a relatively decent amount of screen time despite not contributing anything to the plot nor developing as a character
>At least half of his fanbase only like him because he makes tumblrtards seethe
>His hero costume has a fucking diaper
I honestly even hate him that much but I don’t really see how anyone can unironically like him either

flashbacks

Attached: 1447720842493.jpg (700x993, 70K)

He's just the horny pervert trope and nothing else. Which a lot of people find annoyingly unfunny or just plain gross

this
LMAO PANTIES gets old when the person has literally NOTHING else

Because he's a diaperfag

Nagaoka did nothing wrong.

He’s the gag pervert character without cool shit to make him tolerable. Sanji, master Roshi, and jiraya all have cool shit to make the pervy shit they do easier to tolerate.

He's Yea Forums personified. A creepy incel.

Attached: 1535214964494.jpg (640x800, 78K)

Honest question: Do you think he'll grow beyond what he is now?

He already has gotten a little more competent since his test with midnight and the dual tests with class B. I don't think he'll stop being comic relief, but he'll probably have a reliable moment or two.

everyone hates the zero character gag character types.
doesn't matter that he's dopey or a pervert he's just a pointless character that seems out of place.

it's a bowl because " I call muh headballs grapes" but I admit I thought it looked like a god damned diaper.

I bet if he was a pretty boy, tumblr would love him.

He’s not hated in Japan (or France), the only country that matters.