What I watched, what I expected, what I got thread

What I watched: Carole & Tuesday

What I expected: cowboy bebop

What I got: SJW

Attached: 5CE3F7C9-2DEC-4EA9-950A-83616C88F534.jpg (1800x682, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HLNhPMQnWu4
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/carole /type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why did you expect Cowboy Bebop to begin with?

Yeah! Brown skin, females and Yuri 4 life

It takes place on mars?

are the dykes at least hot and fappable?

Yes

>racemixing
>faggotry
>licensed by (((Netflix)))
It couldn't have been more obvious that it was going to be shit.

It has some great LGBT representation

Yeah bruce willis went on mars too and let me tell you it was nothing of a john woo movie

The Alt-Right is already much worse than SJW's.

>western political agenda on anime

Attached: 1550830119021.png (361x370, 122K)

>muh sjw
You retards need to be gassed on the spit

This is the typical anime dumblr loves. Sjw shit and cringe music.

Nobody cares about the alt-right because they aren't trying to subvert anime you kike.

Come on, look at all of the most powerful corporations in America. How many of them employ "alt right" ideology?

wait for the blu ray sales

All the corporations vow to SJWs and cultural Marxism. That makes communism redundant.

it's simple and cute you guys are just bitter

Attached: ACB7BE3D-4A38-49C3-A39D-EE63D18EB0A1.png (502x4000, 110K)

what did he tried to say with this?

Attached: 1554399919274.png (620x640, 260K)

the left can't meme, more news at 11

/pol/ "infiltration" on Yea Forums. something that literally no one cares except him

Sjw shit aside its fucking boring

I cant wait to see the flop

Attached: 1530176540078.png (402x469, 166K)

Corporations are neoliberal centrists paying lip service to the identity politics of the far left, while the intelligentsia of the far left are promoting identity politics because they’ve become the bourgeoisie that’s supposed to be overthrown, so they want to distract from class conflict to preserve their position.

Attached: weg 1.jpg (1100x500, 185K)

>Shit woke anime funded by (((Netflix))) get internationally panned and flops
imagine my shock.
fuck studio bones they suck ass, instead of making Mob Psycho III they do this bullshit.

Attached: DjH14ygXgAAKdP0.jpg (322x340, 48K)

Fuck off retard.

Why else do you want? You get globohomo, racial pride, abortion, feminism, immigration and a decent quality of life that it's quite rare in the world and the fashy goys you hate so much are deplatformed in a daily basis. Everybody is happy.

Japan is loving it so far

More than cowboy bebop because cute girls playing music

Well of course /pol/tards don't care about it, that's their goal all along.

Huh? Another season of mob is up to the production committee

Source: my sjw ass

I don't think Japs even know this show is airing.

I don't see poltards constantly making news articles about how anime is problematic and sexist and other nonsense on shit like ANN and other journo trash, at least they're contained in their cesspits like leftist should also be

Yes. Follow the Japanese hashtag on Twitter. I also see some Japan song covers of the song “loneliest girl”

To a redditard like you, anyone with an opinion right of Stalin is /pol/ to you.

SJW 4 life

Except it's not SJW, It's just boring.

That he's a phoneposting redditard.

>What I got: SJW
In what way?

People of colour

Female mc (one of them is black)

Female running for president (Tuesday’s mom)

Lesbian kiss

A trans mother (Angela’s mom)

English singing that’s not Engrish

what's the anime on the left?

Yeah if you actually watched the show, they have very little impact on the show. The characters and their backgrounds do not impact the story at all, except for their manager. It's a boring story.

Attached: 1539224013109.png (1280x720, 864K)

>giving so much attention to something you don't like just to get mad over it
youtube.com/watch?v=HLNhPMQnWu4

Carole & Tuesday

The only solution is to exterminate all non-centrists

>English singing that’s not Engrish
Either you're only referring to the accents or you don't speak English as a first language.

>A trans mother (Angela’s mom)
Wow, that's not okay at all. Tranny fucks have no place in anime.

I’m no Marxist SJW. Class conflict is also a form of identity politics, I merely separated it since it’s an integral part of Marxist ideology, rather than the distraction posed by the others. Class, race, religion, and gender politics all tear at the social fabric of the nation. The mere suggestion of open borders should be political suicide, and corporations sending their jobs offshore should cause a PR backlash. The combination of capitalism and internationalism is an unholy abomination. Yet I’m not the one who decides these things. Instead, I’m stuck here, shitposting on a Mongolian throat-singing forum, while corporate hacks and leftist lunatics try to tell me that I need to worry about pronouns and privilege.

Pretty sure it's directed by Watanabe.

XD

>contained in their cesspits
So all of Yea Forums is your cesspit?

You sound like one of those extremists who are bitching about life everyday.

Are you an Anarchist?

That is like, normal. Not everything that has LGBT and people of color is SJW-nature by default.
It's not like Star vs, wherein the very premise of the first 2 season got replaced by the most political bullshit every just to say they are progressive.

>People of colour
Why ?

That's more or less what I expected when reading how this show was made
Its a same your typical Yea Forumstard is too stupid to read anything at all thus end up wasting time on obvious shit

Yikes! And I was just planning to watch this.

>Steve Aoki
Noice

>show made to sell to gajins has gaijin-friendly elements
Was anyone expecting anything else? the moment they decided to make a black girl as a main character it was already obvious. FUNi and CR are gonna ride on this so much, it probably will get dubbed in 7 languages as well and ANN will most likely label it as a modern "classic" too. Though, had it aired in late 2016 it would've probably caused a much bigger impact.

Attached: 1456878536673.jpg (480x531, 31K)

>English singing that’s not Engrish
Okay, I don't care about the other stuff but this is just WRONG

the fuck who cares about reprersentation, its an anime not a how to be a faggot manual

imagine being such an emasculated alt-right cuck that you find any of those triggering in any way.

A thread died for this

Who the fuck talks like that? Did Kotaku send you here?

When will you stop making these bait threads?
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/carole /type/op/

the "alt right" aren't hell bent on erasing any semblance of culture or identity in the western world. and they certainly aren't pushing a huge agenda through every form of media available in order to undermine countries from within.

at worst they go REEE hitler did nothing wrong!! and spam holocaust shit.

I want /pol/ to fuck off and leave

>people of different races existing suddenly makes it SJW

>he likes his anime mommies having a penis
eww gross

I just want to fucking discuss a show about two cute girls making music in peace jesus fucking christ

Attached: 1555294535042.jpg (1150x1080, 76K)

Beck was better in every way, though.

Aren’t they at worst shooting up places?

XD

>muh /pol/
Back to plebbit with you vermin.

>muh /pol/
Back to plebbit with you vermin.

>

thread getting shit up by the anti pol hysterical faggots but I'll contribute

Attached: daoistgu.png (985x1864, 1.69M)

Yes, fuck off to tumblr if you can't have your opinions challenged.

>pointing out agendas in anime is /pol/ now
>hating niggers is /pol/ now
You're delusional.

That guy was an accelerationist who managed to get the media to do exactly what he wanted. A jew by alt-right standards.

>WEG thread
>literally only 3 posts

White cishet scum need to learn that racism and hate aren't okay.

/thread

I agree completely

Attached: 5a6.gif (1100x500, 237K)

It takes place in a shithole urban jungle. Regardless of if you think that the representation of those groups is good or not, those types of people exist in run-down metropolitan areas. It's entirely realistic for the urban music culture it's going for. Watanabe is a huge fan of music culture and would represent it faithfully, rather than making the city a clone of Tokyo's demographics. The series was born out of love for music rather than the need to shoehorn in random groups.

>muh sjw
Fuck off to /pol/

What did you expect? The keyboard player is a nig.

Attached: image0-6-2.png (245x300, 130K)

just fuck off already /pol/

Attached: WEG K-On.jpg (1100x500, 139K)

k-on should have been a cooking show with cute girls

Attached: reg.png (1255x543, 676K)

They should launch a show supposedly where a bunch of girls launch a CAKE EATING CLUB and market it with pictures of delicious cakes and then they spend all their time studying chord progressions and two-handed tapping and form a kick-ass band.

saved and based

I mean they complain all time about the SjeWs or the West ruining anime when anime has long had yuri and yaoi and Watanabe has always been influenced by the West. Have you not read the thread?

>pol boogieman is everywhere!!
kys faggot.

I donno. I hate sjw's more because they ruin the shit I like which is more so online things. (video games and film) where as alt-right ruins real life shit which I don't care about.

kys falseflagging poltard

Pretty much this. This is a fucking anime board, ALL politics should stay off.

One of the worst threads of this month nothing of quality here

No

>nothing cutesy about it
>not shy at all
>pretty much just 2 dykes kissing
Not yuri at all. It's legit western-tier garbage.

That show is just too fucking boring. There's a couple of fun characters but the two leads and the music (which are supposed to be the focus) are shit. A low 5/10 for me familia I'm just not feeling the "magic".

Attached: 66632045_p0.png (2056x2532, 3.27M)

At least you're still enjoying it.

>Not yuri
>2 dykes
does not compute

I'd rather /pol/ """"infiltration"""" in Yea Forums than /leftypol/ subversion in my hobbies.

>People of colour
That's a really racist phrase, the correct term is "coloured people".

Attached: WEG Fox.jpg (1100x500, 168K)

>Phoneposting

What anime?

did you get banned from image search?