How did this make you feel?

Attached: 1832923892893.png (1366x768, 1.23M)

I didn't watch this, so nothing.

Jealous.

I thought it was pretty dumb. Pretty much every sci fi scenario that involves letting your human guinea pigs become too human is dumb.

Pretty disappointed that they decided to reduce the whole show to a love fractal, teenage relationship building and muh aliens. They had second eva on their hands and they blew it.

Wasn't he gay?

no mercy for fatties

Making the fatty be the priest was top NTR.

It felt like anime was made by kids and wasn't taken seriously because of all the cucking shit. Still not my cup of tea but if you are into child's things so you are what you are

Attached: 1555427411554.gif (387x524, 175K)

Attached: kissu of death.webm.webm (640x360, 590K)

Great, the shitstorm it created amused me for weeks

I love Mitsukoko but wished didn't have the fatty in the background to spoil the view.

Attached: e4fe575a75324f371bc155aaab524c62f1711a27v2_hq.jpg (546x600, 75K)

Erect

Makes me glad that Anno didn't focus on shipping nonsense.

Any other anime where someone gets cucked like this? It's oddly satisfying.

White Album 2. Someone post it.

>wanting to marry
Have fun getting your livelihood taken

the best part is how he chose to be there

Wanting to get married is like wanting to be a cute grill. It'll never happen, and any attempt to get there will just leave you suicidal.

I dont see why she felt the need to lead him on and then dump him

why do women do this? if you don't like a guy just fucking say it to their face.

They like the attention and validation. Roasties love having beta orbiters like fatty, but they'll only fuck Chad.

>PV makes me feel bad for Futoshi because it looks like he's being forced into marrying them
>he volunteers and then I just laugh my ass off at him

>I dont see why she felt the need to lead him on and then dump him
She didn't lead him on, she didn't like him and never pretended to. That was just in your head, fatty.

She defintely could have been more direct to let him know she is not interested in his larpy ass instead of building his hopes of we will be together forever and 5 minutes later start a swingers group with mitsuru

Nice guys finish last, unironically.

If she would've rejected him in the first place you would of had the same problem with her as you do now. Don't pretend that you hate her for something other that her not liking your selfinsert, fatty.

I selfincert as 02 and I still don't like Kokoro for the way she handled things

I'm not the same guy and i hate that fatass i'm glad she dumped him but she didn't have to be a bitch about it just tell him to fuck off

Personally, I would've admired her integrity. She didn't cross into thot territory until after she broke her promise.

Attached: 1485278680454.webm (640x360, 2.19M)

lol

I love how they turn around to give her a better angle of the kiss

Based. I think I've developed a taste for NTR now.

>If she would've rejected him in the first place you would of had the same problem

no?

>she didn't lead him on
except she fucking did by accepting his promise. all she had to do was say no. Instead she built up his hopes and then fucked homo behind his back. She's a fucking cunt.

kind of depressed.

He's the one pushing his feelings onto her like an overly dependent puppy and doesn't understand basic body language or tonality
plus wtf is she supposed to say when their robots run on partnership

Why is that, user?

careful, WA2 is actually good.

Attached: 1465832817496.jpg (1008x390, 163K)

not that user, but yeah she fucked up. Most women do, I mean guys fuck up with girls feelings all the fucking time. This just hit closer to home because 90% of guys here know what its like to be betrayed.

Holy shit, that is brutal.

She was only with him because she thought she had to. Once she saw the oppurtunity to try out another dude she politely pounced.

I dont know how to exactly put it, but it is like when some one waves in your direction and you wave back only to find out some one behind you is waving to them and they laugh how awkward you were.
Now put that same principle but instead of waving you have feelings of Love.
You think that love is for you but it wasnt and it was all a misunderstanding and now you have to watch thay love you thought you have go to someone who was cruel and mean and mature by only being narcissistic.
I guess thats what I got from this scene.

Someone post that picture
yes, that picture
the picture that make Yea Forums living in eternal rage

>branch swinging

no she didnt, she had a chance to switch prior and didnt. This wasnt the first time they tossed around the idea of switching.

Goro was the only boy I cared about. Hiro was cute too but Mitsufag took up all the screentime and got the most satisfying romance. Good thing Kokoro was my favorite girl or this would irredeemable trash.

lalooch dying?

Imagine defending a slut who gets pregnant at 15.

And what do you do with someone who is overly dependent? You tell them to straighten out and fly right, not fucking encourage them and destroy them later on.

Attached: 1545694873138.jpg (800x966, 77K)

ijustdontknowanymore.jpg
Imagine how fucking wild the ride will be if CC was animated.

Imagine being eternally butthurt by an anime character because they cucked your selfinsert.

Stupid because i was like "why i'm still watching this fucking piece of shit?"

And yeah i fucking finished this garbaged and... the end wasn't that bad

>Unironically this
You say that now, but had it aired like this, you still would have been pissed about it that she left him in the first place. Promise was just the cherry on top of the cake

This one only made people mad because it hit around the time the cuck meme peaked. Unlike with Kokoro this one is 100% justified.

Nah, I just hate women who lead guys on only to crush them. It's as if they derive some kind of sick pleasure from it.

bull shit, there would have been much less of a shitfest than now

This has been done to death already, but let's go through it one more time
>Likes Mitsuru, doesn't know what the feeling is
>Possibly getting disgusted at Fatty, but show doesn't show it well
>Sync rate is important for her, but show doesnt tell much about it and leaves it to viewer
>Hears about partner switch, first too shy and fatty basically denies her from switching
>She is too shy to say no and if she is going to be his partner anyways, why say "no" to hurt the score, but if she wanted to be with Mitsuru so much, the promise doesn't make much sense. Should have looked more disgusted or relucant doing it
Basically shit writing and she was too shy to voice her opinions, because of that incels who got their feelings hurt lynch him as some slut/whore. You can't make one mistake or you are death to them

>sick pleasure from it
That's just being delusional. Kokoro didn't enjoy it. Nicest and kindest girl of the squad surely "likes" to kill babies and torture animals. Too good for her own good and too shy and now it's a crime? But surely incels see her as whore/bitch. When you "cuck" someone, you are dead to them

What in the fuck was the point of the program if the fat fuck like Futoshi could clear the battlefield like the 9s and Hiro/02 using a Dyke and everyone else just did fucking nothing.

Pretty much all of this.

>How did this make you feel?
GET THE FUCKING HINT ALREADY AND HAVE SEX

Attached: f48.png (333x394, 187K)

At that point I pretty much lost all hope for this show. Entirety of Franxx's second half was dedicated to ruining absolutely every speck of potential it built up in the first half. Episode 11 was gut-wrenching but it was beautifully written to create the parallels between the two of them and set up their personal demons with its combined tri-character conflict, there could be a great way to show them bond and develop romance. Instead Mitsuru stayed autistic and decided he loves Kokoro out of the blue because Hiro told him to.

>worried about sync rate
>gives her former partner a dyke who has low sync with her partner already.

>Sync Rate is important
>Futoshi and Ikuno destroy the battlefield with a low sync rate.
Nah. Sync rate doesn't mean fucking shit. People just need to get good at being pilots.

that was because mitsuru had a low sync rate, not ikuno's fault.

>getting disgusted at Fatty
Now you're projecting yourself. She was never disgusted by him, she liked him as a friend, she simply didn't love him.

thats how they get good as pilots, their sync ratio has to be good for things them to pilot well.

i'd be happy just if it was translated.

>i'd be happy just if it was translated.
I have mixed feeling about such sentiment user.

It's realistic.

Hoping that the manga won't have the same forced drama mindwipe bullshit

Attached: canon.jpg (1920x1572, 346K)

>Canon
So do you actually want it or not?

>second eva
I don’t habeeb.

The whole setup with the wedding crash was forced and ultimately pointless. I don't mind if it happens or not as long as it's done better.

>obviously intended to set up the rest of P13 for some fucking rebellion against Papas
>"we don't like what you did to our friends so let my people go once we win this epic final battle for you even though the planet is 99.9% wasteland and we have exactly zero means to ensure you'll keep your end of the bargain and not brainwash or kill us all when we serve no useful purpose"
>didn't even spontaneously get their deleted memories back like Hiro did riding with berserk 02 which could have made for a cool mecha sequence
>dragging down the post-adults reconstruction arc with even more pointless angst when it was obvious they'd just end up together again

Attached: 1532494428700.jpg (1440x1380, 1.16M)

Fatoshi's mythical level of cuckolding was soul-crushing to behold.

Holy Kek

Attached: Horo.png (554x463, 389K)

> like wanting to be a cute grill
Why would you want that though.

parasite uprising never ever

Attached: revolutionary ikuno.png (700x1032, 189K)

I really hoped Kokoro would die by the end
What a shame they lived happily ever after

I mean, in spite of everything else, I can't help but feel that the better man won.

Let's be frank, appearance matters a lot. If I had to fuck someone, I'd fuck the more handsome guy instead of the fat dude. (Mitsuru was also the better pilot, wasn't he?)

Getting kokoro isn't winning. She trapped him with a baby while all he wanted was to be hiro's pistil

the fat guy was way kinder to her and showed more affection

Picked up

Are you saying that Mitsuru wasn't affectionate? I mean, as far as I can tell, they had a loving relationship before both of them were mind-wiped. And Kokoro clearly preferred his attentions to Futoshi's.

Why'd you leave out the part where she started crying? You can't reach full schadenfreude unless you include that.

Fatoshi is creepy and obssessed no wonder she swapped him

Self-inserting as the "chad" doesn't make this good writing and it doesn't make you less of an anime nerd like the rest of us either

Who would want to self-insert as Mitsuru? He's pretty but useless.

Me in the pink bow.

That's not how attraction works retard.

>t. r*dditor

literally this

I wish they didn't do the ntr stuff. Mitsuru was so handsome, and Kokoro was so cute, but you can't talk about their relationship without the threads turning to shit.

Attached: 1549639247322.jpg (193x761, 58K)

based

the only bigger trainwreck than this was world war 2

True, I like to think they eventually got their memories back when they grew older. Mindwipe was pretty shitty and it would have been better if they remembered while piloting or something. Not to mention the excluding Mitsukoko scenes from the Drama CDs. Unironically the show screwed them over the most. only giving them time when plot wanted it and most of it was drama. Yabuki and fanart did better job with their relationship. In anime they felt so distant sometimes

Attached: 43913328_179258982986731_747638683503898913_n.jpg (720x844, 62K)

T. Fatso

Mitsuru was happy with her. It was the only thing he ever decided himself. The gay meme is dead now. Besides, Kokoro is gorgeous and worth all the time

You mean creepy and obsessive? The kindness of the fatass was just him being gross. After haircut Mitsuru became much kinder and they were happy. Good thing, that the fatso got cucked

Futoshi was creepy towards her, Mitsuru actually cared. Just remember, on the beach Futoshi just stared at her tits from far away, while Mitsuru saved her from being crushed.

Attached: 1554604314784.png (1280x720, 527K)

I dont self-insert as him, but anything is better than the worst fat character of this decade. They were also pretty cute together

Attached: 53559960_145547053129637_3895445911045438485_n.jpg (1008x1008, 52K)

Not even gay he wanted to be close to hiro and ride the franxx with him. He chose kokoro yes, but it felt like he chose because he wanted to do the right thing and not make the first mom be a single mom with creepy uncle fatso hanging there in the background

Like an inferior male.

Why? Pretend you're the superior one

>t. ambulocetus

Sometimes you gotta wake up and smell the coffee user

Toradora

this 02 and mc would have been more than enough for the whole romance department

>would of
An excellent way to invalidate your entire opinion, underagefag.

Nice projecting, retard.

When you really think about it, all he did was regress back to his childhood with Kokoro in place of Hiro.

Daily reminder that it is literal trannies who start these threads.

They paid the price. The show flopped and has been forgotten by all but the mentally ill people who still cling to this dead show on Yea Forums.

I lost my sides so many times.

It's like he accepted his destiny. He knew all he'd ever be is a cuck and embraced the pain.

Is fatoshi the biggest cuck in anime?

Wasted screen time.

Also, kokoro is a vapid whore. If she didn't want to stay with him why did she promise to immediately before ditching.

Asuka BTFO

People who have never made a promise to another or have promises made to them can never understand Kokoro's situation because they live in an ideal world where everyone keeps their promises to them and they have broken none. Keep dreaming.

Uneasy, I knew it was gonna get crashed.

Imagine thinking having never broken a promise is somehow something to look down on.

Attached: 1446139914478.png (364x385, 122K)

I thought it was really cute

I was actually enjoying the second half of the show until everything went completely off the rails. Then that second half retroactively became a much bigger waste of time.

It's unfortunate that the culture of today makes it impossible to portray a pretty common scenario for teens like that without it getting memed and fetishized.

They are actually done by shitposters, who try to trigger people. They are just waiting for the new trainwreck to come so this is for passing time. Why is there need to trigger fatties and incels, if they know they are going to bash their beloved couple?

>Muh promise
Grow up. I have broken promise too, got the consequences and now I'm doing well with that person again. Only hateful incels hold stupid childish grudges for rest of their lives. They made up in the drama CD, where there was apology and never did the fatso resent Kokoro for what she did. It's not like Kokoro killed anyone, but seems like getting cucked is worse than death for you guys

>Mitsuru was also the better pilot, wasn't he?
Nope

Shitposters and that one user who has an irrational hatred of fat people.

It was not obligation or because he wanted to do the right thing. First it might have been and Kokoro denied those attempts, but then he said he wanted to start again. Mitsuru was also very worried about Kokoro and they kept their rings, probably because they still had feelings for each other. In the end, no one forced them to get back together as they were fine when they removed their rings and Mitsuru was pretty cold to her before. After piloting together and saying each others names they started to warm up for each other.

I'm not even going to protect his shitty development, because he was written so badly. The point is: they were jobbers, he is happy, she is happy. They fucked. Thank god it was not the worst fatty ever. Even Shinji looks like fucking saint compared to Fatoshi

I don't know who do you mean, but I don't hate fat people. For example I like Kinoshita, Hashida and Biscuit as characters a lot. I also have overweight friends. Futoshi is just the worst anime character ever. A posterboy for incels and nice guys, who I despise. If I would have to say, I don't even hate him that much after episode 18, but the people who self-insert to him and defend him religiously are the worst. Pre-episode 18 Fatoshi is just garbage and should have died if he stayed like that

Attached: Supa hacka.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

YAMERO!!!

Attached: 1517854040569.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

Go watch Scum's Wish. It takes cuckery to the next dimension.

Seems like that "Yamero" is your honest feeling about this scene by your samefagging, Fatoshifag. How did it feel to watch your self-insert get cucked so horribly? When Mitsuru kissed Kokoro and fucked her?

Attached: samefag.png (1125x697, 261K)

I don't know what was more insulting. Making Futoshi's existence a living nightmare, or turning Mitsuru into a pathetic pansy.

Killing off Main characters after 02 became generic waifu and Hiro had just began to be cool?
Turning Kokoro into baby crazy freak?
Have Dr.Franxx become insane scientist who didn't care about anything else than his Apus?
Basically ignore Miku and Zorome the whole show?

The best couple and cutest

Attached: 23rtyi.jpg (511x288, 16K)

Ikuno the only one dying of klaxxoaids?
Goro and Ichigo's relationship in limbo until the finale?
Klaxohime just exposition dumps and dies?
The Nines turn good just to get killed off?

Imagine being so out of touch with reality that he believes it's possible to keep every promise

Attached: image.jpg (511x600, 47K)

I mean, yeah. Getting cucked is fucking bad. Not only is it humiliating, it’s also a breach of trust. Few things are worse as a man.
Fatso didn’t resent her because he’s a low test beta.
Why are you obsessed with trannies?

Fuck off, a real man doesn't break promises. A thing like you doesn't know honor.

Somebody post Yea Forums's reaction to this episode

she never really showed interest in the fat guy anyway so whatever. I honestly didn't give a fuck.

This anime had potential in the first few episodes
Now it's just a fanfic-tier shitty anime that I'm glad the authors decided to get drunk as fuck half-way into the season and figured out how to ruin it all.

Really shitty show.

t. tranny

Attached: 0c2d312dd61f3bb6ed043be64a3dae3f00e34261v2_00.jpg (600x600, 49K)

The scenes between zerotsu and dahring were cute and the fact the show slowed down could have been a good idea if they had bothered to do anything with it.

Attached: 1526566743710.png (705x720, 435K)

i really miss them

Attached: 1552510826215.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

Everyone is just too obssessed in this anime to a scary degree. Fatoshi -> kokoro, hiro 002, ichigo -> hiro, ikuno -> ichigo. The only somewhat normal perso is goro and even he was crazy over ichigo for some reason, i guess he likes the discount rem vibe

>Basically ignore Miku and Zorome the whole show?
They had the closest thing to what I'd call a normal relationship is like. We don't need that. We need cuckoldrama.

uh did we watch the same show

Mad because this shit ate up so much of the 2nd half instead of more Hiro and 02 stuff, or more focus on Zorome and Miku

>tfw you will never have a mock-up marriage as a teenager with your crush
i-it's not fair... s-someone taskete...

Attached: 1530690298985.png (467x700, 215K)

Imagine making promises you don't know you can keep.
Imagine breaking them five mminutes later.

how did this make you feel?

Attached: whatsthepointofliving.jpg (1269x720, 316K)

Attached: 1521904308676.png (894x1077, 353K)

haha gay

Attached: Milkman.jpg (1568x2952, 424K)

Ranting every franxx thread about how much you hate futoshi and all fat people, calling anyone disagreeing with you fat while obsessing over mitsukoko for a year straight is what i mean and you know it. And if you arent that delusional shipper youve seen him since he's a broken record.

Mitsuru was shit in every regard. Fatso was the better pilot, Hiro had the better relationship, had the most useless Franxx, and Ikuno even had to stand up for his woman for him. But his fans praise him just because he dicked the baby crazy plot device.

*He had the most useless Franxx

it made me feel good simply because I disdain fat people