traditional jap "creativity"

Is that...

Reference

Vagina

Make my penis hard

cultural apropiation?

Hackraki

Attached: 23132 (2).jpg (562x519, 32K)

I actually wouldn't mind seeing a V anime.

Attached: 7645365.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Almost every artist use reference.
Nothing scandalous here.

White people ruin everything

Something like an ode to Richard Avedon and/or Helmut Newton (and their ilk) in stylistic terms.

Anyone who isn't a newfag knows that Araki is obsessed with fashion magazines, it's where he gets all his poses as well as his demented character designs

what fucking white people have to do with this, you fucking purple people

Attached: jojo.jpg (479x371, 30K)

Good use of reference material.

He didnt trace it, he just reused the pose i don't see any problem, plus its know secret that he does this kind of stuff

Attached: 20190518_170728.jpg (266x261, 38K)

this

He doesnt trace and its known that he does this. Even in a video about him drawing you see him using reference poses from model pictures. What Togashi did IS tracing and is wrong.

Attached: file.png (893x1726, 2.09M)

i-it's just an homage when he does it!

Gay.

This is what artists do.

Non-artists think people just completely make shit up.

References are what make your work more solid and better. The ones who seemingly "don't need it" needed it at one point in large quantities to build the kind of reliable visual memory to draw (pun intended) from.

These threads don't actually lead anywhere, but it is nice to know that the layman who fancies themselves the experts don't know shit.

Depends, how would you call this?

Attached: heh.jpg (893x1726, 251K)

There's a difference between referencing and copying

Art

Attached: jojos_bizarre_adventure_steel_ball_run_35_1.jpg (800x1263, 189K)

referencing
copying
ART

old news newfag

people know for years Araki copy the poses from western media

the succ

Gaijin are retarded, this is literally how Western artists work too. The difference is they pay their friends to pose for pictures so nobody will ever see the reference material. You cocksuckers always act like you're uncovering some secret but all artists know about it, talk about it and in fact you can watch videos of them doing it (including Araki).

>this is plagiarism according to Yea Forums

Attached: london-big-ben-vlado-ondo.jpg (602x900, 124K)

free hand copying pretty good