Promare Thread

This looks ugly and garish. How did they manage to make a movie that looks worse than fucking gridman? This fucking trash is bankrupt of any ambition

Attached: 061f5a678894ab18eeb87d5a40863f2c_20190522104555168.jpg (482x682, 49K)

i have no joek xdddd

Attached: 1558416708452.jpg (360x360, 56K)

>inb4 all the retarded triggerniggers ITT getting assblasted for being called out

Can't wait

Attached: 1493854281906.jpg (385x385, 35K)

anything that's mostly or even half CGI is shit

Sad but true.

This. Fuck shit like HnK or Overlord.

all me

bump

How long do you plan on samefagging this thread for this time?

Attached: 1554544651205.jpg (288x318, 60K)

Here, let me save you guys the whole thread

Attached: Capture.jpg (963x606, 144K)

Someone make one of these but for all the superlatives the triggertards like to spam.

They don't care about making decent products just retarded flics.

>I hate it because it's not moeshit
This attitude won't get old at all.

nobody cares

Is this the triggertards respose to everything?

>hurr if you don't like it you must be a moefag
>durr you hate it because it's not moeshit

What is it with this fucking boogeyman?
I couldn't care less about moe but now I want to shill it just to piss off autists like you.

user, teens will be teens. I remember when I was 15 and like garbage like promare, KLK, LWA

>KLK, LWA
Promare is fucking shit but don't use that as an excuse to hate on decent shows like this.

>5566
>double dubs
Checked and seconded.

So watch it?

>This looks ugly and garish.
Yea. The epilepsy inducing visuals were a mistake.

>Dead threads already

Just watched the trailers, it's another disaster in the making. Already looking far worse than Gridman. It's pretty irredeemable at this point and i have no hopes for the story considering Trigger's poor track record.

People have gotten understandably fed up with Trigger's bullcrap by now. Kizaniver was a train wreck, Inou Battle was a trainwreck, Franxx was a trainwreck and Gridman was mindnumbingly boring trite. KLK was the last genuinely good thing they did. It seems they were a one trick pony after all.

More like GARish.

Check and mate you fiend. Don't you dare ever make this thread again.

weird, it's like two days of whenever people try to actually talk about the movie actually quashed discussion

Seriously, how are you not bored yet?

>How did they manage to make a movie that looks worse than fucking gridman?
CGshit, creative bankruptcy and extreme laziness.

It's most certainly is obtrusively bright and showy despite being cheap junk. I don't know who in their right mind though this cancer was a fucking good idea.

Attached: 1908237902393243.png (1920x1080, 1.32M)

Promare aka BAD CG: The Movie

what am I even looking at? I guess, I'm looking at triggers new all time low

>1908237902393243.png
I just came a little. Super hot!

Attached: DxjcwkJV4AEWTWM.jpg large.jpg (685x714, 47K)

This.

Even worse is that it's fagshit

this looks horrific

Attached: Screencap.png (864x486, 262K)

Laziness and incompetence.

It's been 6 years now. I guess they were a one trick pony after all.

>he's doing it again
Punchline poster was right again, don't scroll down and go back to the catalog.

The color design is terrible.

what is the point of this thread? if you hate it, then fucking ignore it. there is SURELY something else you could be watching. what is the point of just sitting there bitching about some shit that you will never watch? are you trying to convince other people to not watch it? Its not even fucking out, yet! you are shitting your pants over a fucking trailer

is this some kind of reverse marketing? are you actually shills, trying to drum up interest by pretending to hate it?

>implying we don't already have a clear idea of how awful it is from the many PVs
The OST is generic and the story will not make up for the awfulness in that or the visuals. Lazy fucking schlock like this is the cancer killing anime right now. Don't defend this genuinely awful garbage you nigger.

Attached: 01212098389084233089243.png (613x521, 417K)

the color design is every AESTHETIC thing, on Youtube, right now. have you never seen anime from the 80's?

if you don't like it, then don't like it. declaring it to be bad just means you are a stupid kid with no perspective on the history of animation, on art design in general, and you probably have shit taste

Attached: tumblr_ole2rsMIGW1vxnjybo1_500.gif (406x406, 797K)

Yea. I was literally laughing out loud at how shit the trailer was.

Forced hate

so why are you so pissy? why sit here and bitch about it? what are you hoping to accomplish?

yeah, sure. Trigger are the worst hacks ever. they painted every cel blindfolded and have no talent or hope.

good fucking job. you convinced me. will you go away, now?

Nobody cares, retard. You've been shitting up literally every single promare thread with your shitflinging. People just want to discuss the movie without you spamming your hateboner for it in every thread, goddamn.

Why don't you fuck off back to tumblr you tranny?

>this trigger cultist who thinks everyone is a samefag is here
Kill yourself you mentally ill autist. You're like ACK.

oh... wait... does this mean I won the argument? I see you crying and flinging insults, and not backing up your shitty opinion. guess you have nothing more to say?

I think this triggertard is ACK with his mental illness and obsession.

>mechs
yikes

>cgi mechs
bigger yikes

hard pass on this one f a m, trigger lost its way

>>this trigger cultist who thinks everyone is a samefag is here
No, people here have the right to post their opinion if they think it looks shitty.

But you're absolutely the same idiot who's been spamming "muh cultist" every single fucking thread. Fuck off already. People just want to talk about the movie.

What are the objective standards then? Let us know tumblrite.

yeah... you are the only one on this board freaking out with the crazy insults. pretty sure you are the only idiot who gets online frothing with rage at a fucking cartoon, ready to fight people.
online.
like... oh god, you told someone to kill themselves. they... like... they have to do it now, right? I mean, you just told that guy...

Fuck you. You have no proof of that. This is literally the first promare thread I've been in.

>people here have the right to post their opinion if they think it looks shitty
Not that poster, you say this but I've seen trigger cultists rage at the slightest criticism of this cheap garbage. One even went as far as spamming loli hentai to silence it.

I'll take a raincheck on this after seeing those abysmal trailers

I know right? The trailers looked way to bright and messy.

Hey samefag can you at least stop using "mesh" for mecha

objective standards? well... how about almost a decade of pairing lavender and teal in graphic design, in the late 80's and early 90's. I am trying to find some specific screen caps, but its not easy. first season Sailor Moon did this A LOT. also, surprisingly, a shitload of cyberpunk OVAs.

also, art has always been about using clashing colors to attract attention. again, pop art from the 80's

too bright? like, we hate colors, now? I thought this was an anime board! excuse me, i will take my japanese childrens cartoons and go elsewhere

Not as forced as the stock shilling this crap has been getting or the loli spam to hush all criticism.

Akemi here

Attached: 1429fef9de4b770a.jpg (800x862, 74K)

Piss off. Everyone knows manga is superior to anime.

what is wrong with it. looks like typical shonen mecha action. like, typical Braves stuff, but with Buff Kamina and that big bad from Gridman

Fuck Nigger and their fujo pandering cancer. Gridman and it's yuribaiting was bad enough.

Trips of truth.

looks like a low res still of an abstract design. I can hit pause on almost any video and get a weird, shitty image. this means nothing.

oh god, something bright and showy! like... how will anime ever survive! I need something drab and dull do cope with all these high contrast color that surely the medium is not at all known for!

Attached: sample_664d60b6d3b9c301676396cc6ed6c116.jpg (850x1275, 216K)

It's also laughably unimpressive. Tawdry is a perfect description of this soulless shit. Literally any shit studio can make it.

You said it yourself, no ambition. Also practically no talent.

I wonder if that one cultist will get so mad that he'll start spamming loli hentai again. kek

jesus, i can't believe how awful this looks. reminds me of that time i fucked up the contrast on my monitor

Attached: 7ns83d21qs9sf.jpg (500x431, 92K)

I'm a fan of trigger, I really liked KLK, but i have to admit this is looking really disappointing. It's exceedingly cheap and lazy tripe. I don't know anyone can possibly defend it.

This.

Vector graphic

Abuse of cost cutting CGI.

Don't you get tired of making the same thread over and over again?

Such things don't exist user, trigger haters are thousands of times more annoying than triggerfags at this point, just look at recent promare threads.

>no new IP
don't you get ever get tiered of spamming?

You're a funny damage controlling cultist.

I literally just came to this thread and posted 2 replies retard
>damage control
Don't use phrases you don't know their meanings kiddo.

Oh also you must be extfenly delusional to deny that anti triggerfags are more annoying than actual triggerfags , they invade anything slightly related to trigger

It's funny how anti triggerfags spams same hateboner threads over and over again but tells other people to stop spamming.

not really. most of their thread are circle jerks.

>1 min appart
>"anti triggerfags"
You're pathetic. No one will ever forget the insane shilling for shit like franxx when it aired. Triggerfags spammed 24 threads upon the release of every single PV. NOTHIG is worse than that. They ruined the fucking board every time.

Yesterday I made a promare thread to discuss promare, no praising , tittle was literally promare, and less than 10 minutes or was filled with "muh cultist, muh trighernigger" posting

Keep seething faggot, ditf is aoty
Also
>unironically using the word "shilling"

That's not true and even if it was, there have been literally 100s of trigger shilling threads.

>Faggot makes another thread less than a day later

It’s got to be some form of viral marketing.

>no new ip
sad

>not even trying to deny it
Triggerfags really are the most disgusting hypocrites on the board.

If you don't like Yea Forums and want a safe space then go to reddit.

Moéshit killed it a long time ago. Keep seething.

Stop with your retard posting.

looks like a bootleg ttgl

What the fuck are you even talking about you brain dead moron.

it's literally one after another. he'll keep bumping this one whenever it falls to page 9 or 10 and make a new one with the same OP image after it dies, if there isn't a thread up already for him to derail.

it kinda does

Attached: 1532148123011.jpg (292x215, 12K)

Do muricans really like this kind of rubbish?

>triggertard is infuriated by the fact that they're being called out on their incessant bullshit

Attached: 1 best girl 04.jpg (1440x810, 107K)

Even that's being too generous.

No you just saying some stupid crap and expect people to accept it. Go fuck yourself you retard

You /pol/-fags got me wanting to see this movie, I’m half convinced you’re part of a marketing campaign for it.

STOP REPLYING TO HIM

>this is the cultists headcannon
I can hardly imagine what it must be like to be as deluded as you. You must really live in your own world.

Attached: a57.png (690x968, 920K)

You forgot your preteen moéblob avatar, fagola-chan.

>triggerfags now sink as low as to defend discussing cgi infested fujoshit

Attached: 18972289738927234.gif (1024x576, 499K)

Calling people deluded while being delusional is ironic

>no u
how witty

You're pathetic.

Ah, there’s the moé reaction copypasta I was hoping for. What a sad little weebtard you are.

I'm decently convinced that this thread was made by the same group of samefagging retards from last night. At least change up your posting style if you're going to act this fucking obnoxious.

Attached: 1556258238856.png (449x442, 151K)

Wow this stupid morons still thinks it's fuji because it got one feminine male

Not as pathetic as making the same hateboner thread over and over again

Even the reaction avatars are the same.

You mean like the samefagging trigger cultist who got banned for spamming loli hentai?

Watch out, they'll call you cultist if you call out their faggottary

Literally zero proof that happened. You sound like you're falseflagging like rest of the retards with hateboner for trigger also the amount of anti trigger samefagging superior to the trigger samfagging

Not either of them but this is the first thread like this. Also are you new to Yea Forums? Plenty of threads are spammed dozens of times but no one overreacts like you're doing right now.

Attached: 8297142382233454.png (350x350, 160K)

It's the third in two days, and that's just the ones he's made and not normal Promare threads that were spammed to death.

He spammed loli hentai and then was banned. After that changed his ip and started spamming numbers counting up to 20 to try and get the thread to autosage. Stop pretending to be retarded.

OP wasn't a faggot for once. This looks like dogshit to be completely frank

No, this is a copy of a thread from a few hours ago, right down to the reaction avatar posters.

The same promare shitting thread was posted less than a day ago. It got same op picture, just let go, you morons only giving it more publicity, if you hate it so much that you make multiple threads about it, then just I don't know don't talk about it

>this is the first thread like this
you're not fooling anyone

fuck off back to your discord

Attached: 1555628414494.png (250x250, 142K)

>and that's just the ones he's made and not normal Promare threads
You have no proof that he made them. Also even if it were true(it's obviously not) this "spam" is literally nothing. You would know if you'd even lurked this board for a year.

>the same group of samefagging retards
>group
God I hope not.

>first triggerfags accuse everyone disagreeing with them of being a samefag and now have a discord boogeyman
just stop

See

It's not just these. It's the exact same person who makes the FLCL bait threads and spams them to death until they reach bump limit.

Stop pretending to be old fag you fuckwit.

I saw the 5 minute preview of this earlier and its just pure cringe.... How can anyone like this? I guess its just crossboarders

I though so too. I like trigger but these trailers look dismal compared to their old output.

How it's cringe I wonder? The introduction was pretty good

But it's true. Literally 450 Violet Evergarden threads were spammed to death last year by a spammer and you're whining over 3. This is nothing, literally nothing. Lurk for 2 years before posing again, newfag.

really? To me, it looks like a laxly drawn cartoon that should be aired in the west

lazily

Not him but the faggy character designs and overuse of bright flashy colours.

Agree.

This looks absolutely atrocious. It's basically a stream of garish puke. What is that studio even thinking? It looks like somebody learned how to color and texture digitally a week ago and is now in charge of the color palette for an entire film. Triggerniggers can't defend this abomination either. All they do is spout buzzwords and out themselves to have the mind of a 7 year old. Which is probably why most of them are pedos.
Trigger threads should be banned on sight and these pathetic shills who pretend to like anything they make belong on leddit.

>triggertards are massive newfags who haven't even been here a year
what a surprise

Based

this might be the amphetamines talking so take it as you will, but i think the guy whose been spamming "I don't have a punchline" in every thread and this group of shitposters are part of the same cabal of cuckolds that have been shitting up every thread on Yea Forums

whenever it's posted there's a barrage of falseflagging and samefagging that comes shorty after provided that the thread doesn't die or get deleted immediately after

Attached: 1445961810626.jpg (720x720, 298K)

>What is that studio even thinking?
What is the cheapest shit that we could possibly make and try to pass off as art?

>the moron that's unaware of artistic choice
The neon colors look good you're just a whiny twat

>replying to an obvious false flagger
Definitely the amphetamines.

>this might be the amphetamines talking
>hurrr drugs bruh pay attention to me pls
go back newfag

>What is that studio even thinking?
They obviously weren't thinking.

They make it pretty hard to look at actually.

Druggies need to kill themselves pronto

Pretty hot take but true for the most part desu

They're bankrupt of any actual talent. That's why all they can do is make something that's cheap and which tries to be showy instead of something with actual quality.

I don't know if I should laugh at how shitty Trigger is or cry because their success with brainlets could influence the industry in all the worst ways.

>cheap looking CGI trash
hard pass

/thread

Go back to discord, tranny.

This. I can't believe they're actually trying to defend this soulless fujoshit.

Clawing my eyes out sounds like a better pastime than watching another second of this

t. Kyoanus

It's official! Trigger belongs on Yea Forums!

Bro that was one of the most obvious samefagging I've ever seen

By not giving a shit about the consumer and trying to cheaply cash in on the hopes that retards will actually eat up this schlock.

wew lad, that 5 minute preview was next level bad

Nope.

Attached: a1.png (756x164, 7K)

Thanks for promoting a great-looking film and bumping it up to the top, OP!

Rikka is meant for Yuta

Attached: SSSS.Gridman.full.2453271.jpg (1395x2003, 380K)

Except it looks good, the cg is geometric and colorful, also the 2d animation in first 5 min looked great

>great looking

Attached: 01918235559139223.jpg (800x800, 72K)

Thanks for promoting our film, gajin-san, here’s a free ticket!

The IP count has hardly gone up in the last like 2 hours. It's pretty obvious it's either one person kicking his router every 5 minutes or a group of people shitposting taking turns shitposting.

Post-00s EVA makes me cry.

There's not detail to speak of, lots of copy and paste as well as being less ambitious than the average tv anime. It's soulless.

Yeah it looks good, the first 5 minute looked great

>lots of copy and paste as well
you could say the same for this thread

Nice cope, Triggernigger

Thanks for promoting our film, gajin-san, here’s a free ticket!

Lol nope.

Yea. With trigger cultists and their delusional and hypocritical samefag accusations.

>!Akemi is trying to bait ACK to derail this thread
>!Akemi is a triggernigger
>spamming off topic het crack
Oh this keeps getting better and better.

you should try harder with your replies or they'll just look like spam

I think the artstyle and direction seem interesting and unique. I also think they are trying their best to incorporate CG into the movie as a genuine part of it rather than a way to cut corners.

When I saw the Hibike movie in theaters there was a preview of this and it looked pretty cool on the big screen. Not really sold on what they are going for but I will give it a chance. I am going to see it within a week or two of it releasing - looking forward to it.

Not trigger fanboy either, I think they are just okay.

Keep going. You're a good example of the average Triggernigger.

Not him, cope.

>I also think they are trying their best to incorporate CG into the movie as a genuine part of it rather than a way to cut corners.
But it's literally used for all the difficult stuff like mechanics as large structures. There's also a lot of blatant copy pasting going on.

Attached: 1097829081237892539234.png (625x626, 114K)

(You)

Where do these people find the energy to keep constantly shitposting for days against a movie that hasn’t even released yet? Or is it some epic discord doing this and it’s organised? Not sure which one is sadder.

Seriously though, these shitposts aren’t even creative. It’s just a couple guys posting the same shit ad nauseam while deflecting when confronted. You could mistake them for an AI.

no one cares normalfag, go post something on twitter or whatever

>3dcg
>fujoshit
Is there a bigger cancer?

Spoken like a true NPC
Back to plebbit with you

Ironic, the anti triggerfags also did the exact same thing but they got busted they just screeched "reeeeee cultist"

Case in point. It’s like they have a number of preset replies they choose from because they’re too dumb to even try to spice things up.

you should take nice long look at the last 50+ posts you've made here before telling anyone to try harder. your shitposting is so low effort.

Stop false flagging you dumb cultist. Fuck off to reddit if you're a thin skinned rat and want a safe space.

Attached: 190183279831243924.jpg (816x1079, 108K)

plebbitor you are trying too hard

>the guy is neutral
>reee cultist
Anti triggertards for you

>3dcg
It is not even bad
>fujoshit
You're a retard

>noooo stop ruining my safespace shitposting thread
You’re pretty mad for a guy calling others thin skinned

>anti triggerfags
Stop spamming

>you are a cultist!
>no you are a cultist!
>no you are a cultist!
>no you are a cultist

Something about this studio just attracts autism in general

>It is not even bad
dude it's like cartoon network shit and the cheapest cgi I've seen in a decade

Well they make dumb cartoon network ripoffs,, what would you expect? their fanbase consists of preteens

>muh reddit
>muh normalfags
>yikes
>cope
>seethe
>triggernigger
>and last but not least
>"h-here's you're (You)"
it's like i'm arguing with a fucking chatbot

apply yourself

I remember when shitposters weren’t too pussy to put on a trip

THIS

>anti triggerfags
>anti triggerfags
>anti triggerfags
>anti triggerfags

Nah we're just anti shit. I loved when trigger did great stuff like kill la kill but was a very long time ago. Nu trigger are awful, just look at this hideously cheap and unimpressive trailer.

This is why you must keep making the same posts and threads until everyone agrees with you

>IP count still hasn't gone up
Really makes you think.

Attached: 1557941175074.png (293x286, 134K)

Who the fuck ate you quoting, spammer?

Didn't Gridman rake in a lot of cash?

This thread looks really trolly and baity but I'll just say this: I'm a fan of LWA and kiznaiver and somewhat of klk but the trailers and promotional content in general looks absolutely lackluster.

looking at the trailer for this fagbait movie is like pouring acid into my eyes

And if nobody agrees with you, then you can at least agree with yourself.

forced hate

>ip overseer
IP didn't go up with your post either buddy

It's absolutely the same guy. He also made FLCL bait threads and samefagged them to 500+ posts.

forced praise

Stop posting shitty off topic conspiracies you schizo.

Looks better than the movies of this one-eyed doll

Did that one guy finally learn how to start his sentences with capitals?

I'm getting you banned. Give me a couple days.

I think you are over exaggerating just slightly OP, but I don't disagree with you either.

Fuck you. EVA and this shit are worlds apart. EVA is art, this is tawdry shit that tries to be.

cultist
triggernigger
garish
CGI
schizo
stop spamming
tranny

whatever you say kid

Attached: 92137812893784234.jpg (720x720, 44K)

same it looks like trash but its not the worst thing in the world

They really are like AIs

Your spamming is getting old now triggerfag. water is wet. doesn't matter is someone says it once or a 1000 times it holds true

spamming
triggerfag

water is wet

;)

>being this mad

Attached: 823719242338924.jpg (310x310, 28K)

The underage triggerniggers in here are really, really cancerious and should probably head back to , >>>/twitch/. Kthxbai

You’re on an anime board. It’s required for the anal scrapings we get from Grorious Nippon.

a
it
and
samefag
IP
the
in
to

youtube tier reply, go back

;)

Go back to plebbit if you want a hugbox

triggernigger
reddit
mad

Definitely the worst shit I've seen in a long time.

if that's what you inferred from that post user-kun, I'm afraid I have to say you have brain damage and should stop trying to fit in

not nearly as bad as KLK or nichijou

>he says while furiously masturbating to isekai loli #257743322

Promare is dogshit, Nichijou is mediocre and Kill la Kill Is great.

>why are anons bothering my shitposting general :(
Yea Forumseddit is that way if you can’t handle it

>murican comprehension skills and education

>KLK is great

That'll be the amphetamines

stop replying to yourself spammer

nah
i own this board and there's nothing you can do about it. now stop spamming

Promare is looking to be Trigger's most pathetic performance to date.

are all triggertards this new?

This.

You have mental illness.

there is not much else to comprehens from you’re screeching that your safespace is being disturbed. not even an amerilard, but stay obsessed

i came here last month and i'm already demolishing you

They're worse than JC Staff at this point.

>came here last month
its very apparent

>anyone that calls me reddit is mentally ill
Why are you so upset?

Not that poster but are you actually braindead?

Attached: 19208342934254.jpg (334x298, 34K)

cry for me

you are trying too hard now, newfriend-kun

Attached: 1552820488966.jpg (1920x1080, 700K)

>not that poster
wrong

>me implying
That was my second post in this thread lmao.

Attached: 1897814392083824845.png (870x739, 563K)

Are all triggertards as schizophrenic as you?

Using anime avatars in your reply is a sure sign of mental deficiency.

all më

Watchin the trailers for this makes my vision blurry. It's so awful.

well i’m sure you can complain about it on twitter then

Yea Forums isn’t your hugbox

>being this assblasted
who hurt you?

Attached: 1545139384510.jpg (1920x1080, 860K)

wut?

Attached: 198120349281292343.png (438x222, 5K)

why does it sound like you are parroting things you dont even understand? either bait or newfriend

The PVs are hilariously garish indeed..

I agree.
Of all the things they produced i only liked KLK and Luluco.

i’m not the one crying about the meanies disturbing my safespace thread

Attached: 1029812309834.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

dude you dont have to reset your moden you use photoshop newfriend

>projecting what he does onto others
Why so paranoid?

says the post-2012 fag trying to fit in really hard.

He's an autistic newfaggot. But that screenshot was literally posted 2mins after, no way it could've been shopped.

I'm not going to change your mind, ok? Just go and fuck your asuna somewhere else, evatards are so annoying

>triggered

The trailers are way to bright and the effects look like shit.

t.joined 2017

Not as triggered as the triggerfags in here though amirite?

Attached: d34df783f8e.jpg (474x473, 12K)

I hope trigger stop doing this fujoshit and make something good like KLK again.

Very low effort animation and trailers, so I probably wont be watching it on release date

considering your posting style didn’t happen before then, i’m sure you did

kek

/thread

t.joined 2017

Is there a term for meme movies like this who's production values don't come within a mile of a typical bad movie let alone an average one? This makes lots of cheap tv anime look good lmao

you already said you did in the last post

KLK is literally the worst anime I've ever seen. The pitiful animation actually made my stomach turn at times.

Trigger has officially given up.

>have you never seen anime from the 80's?
I have, and it's nothing like the neon purple color schemes fethizhed as "80s a e s t h e t i c" by retarded gay tumblr kids who weren't even alive in the 80s

I don't get why trigger even bothered to release these trailers if they're so bad. All it did was put people off. They should've kept it to minor teasers right up until release.

I still can't get why some of you think it looks (objectively) awful.
>flashy/pastel colors
it's a style
>no details
it's a style
>design
it's a style
>cgi
They actually managed to make their 3D model fit the style. It's pretty consistent in fact. Just compare with other 3DCG shows.
>inb4 but the style looks like shit
And I want to know why you think that way.
The only valid argument I saw was about the FX that are all over the place and makes some scenes really hard to follow.

Hey, I like KLK, so please just shhh. But I will say this promare movie looks beyond garbage

None of them actually care all that much about it, otherwise they would have actual problems for going about it this way. It’s just a typical troll thread.

>objective standards? well... how about almost a decade of pairing lavender and teal in graphic design, in the late 80's and early 90's. I am trying to find some specific screen caps, but its not easy.
>its not easy
that's because it's not a thing, it's a modern evocation of nostalgia for that era. if you go back and look at Bubblegum Crisis the color palette is all over the place, it's not some cringey vaporwave gif.

That is a cute girl
Change my mind

Sasuga user. Dragging up Yea Forums's standards.

I'm sure when this airs you will see an influx of visitors from Yea Forums and Yea Forums, so be prepared. I might be enticed to give it a try... I hope not though

>They actually managed to make their 3D model fit the style.
No. It clashes and there's a ridiculous amount of it for a fucking movie.

>they chose to make it look like shit on purpose!

This looks great, can’t wait to watch it. CG is the future.

How many times do people have to say it? It's too bright and showy for how ridiculously cheap and tacky it is.

The future of cheap mass produced shit.

Attached: 10923720914823484.png (1920x1080, 212K)

100% agree.

kek

that's a man

Except it looks good

see it doesnt.

lmao no it doesn't

stop larping, newfag

>garbage bin tier cgi
>retarded effects
>good

Attached: 1034291847234104832.jpg (750x850, 310K)

You guys really need to learn difference between opinion and fact, the cg looks interesting with its geometrical design and neon colors, also there's a lot of hand-drawn animation in movie

>triggerspeg memorized by neon colors
color me surprised

It's just cheap shit. Any fucking studio can make this. Trigger always take the easy route with everything and they get overpraised so much.

These underage retards wouldn't know a quality product if it hit them in the face. Promare is disgusting.

The thing you just posted makes literally zero sense. Stop being s retard and give up on shitposting, you clearly can't do it

Nu-Trigger was a mistake
I want Ninja Slayer 2

Attached: 1444321265074.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

By being lazy fucks.

>ur underage
>can't argue for shit and keep throwing insults and making assumptions
It's clear who's underage here

Plenty of people have made arguments, you just choose to ignore them.

No they didn't, calling each other cultists,niggers,retard,fags, isn't an argument

Are you this autistic or just trolling?

See just a few posts here

1st is just an opinion
2nd is just a retarded assumption
And 3rd is also an opinion
Calling something shit isn't criticism

See Dumb troll. You just refuse to acknowledge any criticism. Going by all the PVs this garbage isn't noteworthy at all and there is a 99% chance that's not going to change for the movie. Character designs are simplistic, lazy and unambitious. It wont be impressive even if they animate this shit on 1s or with complex choreography.

Why do these threads always end up as shitshows?

To you nothing can be criticised. You're too much of a deluded fanboy to accept reality.

>criticsm
So constantly calling something shit is considered as criticism now

>And 3rd is also an opinion
Hell no. You can't be this delusional. This is a literal property of the art. CGshit isn't sakuga and it clashes with it.

If they were actually criticsm I'd say nothing, but making assumptions and calling things shit is not criticsm

not him, but this a very low quality western-tier anime aimed at low IQ newfags like you

It is shit. If this cheap crap isn't shit then nothing is. But that's besides the point. Lots of people did make genuine criticism that you are continually choosing to ignore.

We've seen enough from the trailers and for a lot of people is the audiovisuals are bad the story cant make up for it.

also see>it wont be impressive even if they animate this shit on 1s or with complex choreography.

Flop of the year? flop of the year

Attached: 1558343980060.png (1207x754, 305K)

Yep.

now this is just sad

>handpicked audience
>still gets an average of 3.7

They should've stuck with the LWA formula, even that was leagues better than this mess.

LMAO

Attached: 012983829309430928534.webm (1280x720, 451K)

>falseflgagger here again
11 out of 3 review is bad, stop falseflagging faggot

Based falseflagger

>Fujoshit trash
I've lost all respect for trigger, now i really do want promare to flop, hard

No false flagging at all. See

Back to

Ban evading again are we cultists? Is one of you going to spam lolis again?

>Muh safe space
Fuck off faggot, you and your "kind" are disgusting as fuck

>telling a /pol/tard to go back means I'm a cultist
LMAO, how delusional

>defending homo pandering
Triggertards truly are the worst.

Kill yourself tranny/fujoshit

>stating facts is being a cultist now
In last thread your falseflagging was called out and now you're mad because it's happening again

Outed as /pol/niggers

You have to be totally new to not know that yuniggers and fujoshits aren't routinely mocked here.

>homo pandering
Are you guys actually fucking retarded?
The only thing fujo in this movie is the feminine guy and on one of the trailers he was kissing a girl

Fujoshits maybe, but I constantly see yuri threads here.

cringe bait or are triggerniggers really this retarded?

>constantly using slurs
>gets mad when called out for being immature

try harder next time

They really are that retarded.

>all the assblasted /pol/tards ITT
I think you struck a nerve.

>muh /pol/
Take your boogeyman elsewhere, if you're not a newfag then you must knew that gayshit are looked down and universally hated everywhere

Have you fags not even been here a week? Nigger, faggot etc.. are always said here.

>The only one defending this trash is fujo
>Fujo ITT get butthurt when being called out
>Triggertard = fujoshit
Lol, you can't make this shit up

I know right? ahahahahahaha

I know, but constantly saying them shows what kind of a person you're, so don't get mad when I call you out for it

Imagine being so fucking retarded you're calling an anime fujoshit because one feminine dude

It's time to sign off kid.

This, I don't know why you people keep crying that this movie is fujoshit. What exactly is gay about it?

>one feminine dude
You mean tranny right?

>you're
>implying
no

Attached: 9832831384.png (798x210, 10K)

It's not, hell even in the second trailer the dude kissing a girl, it's just Yea Forums trying to find something to complain about
He's not even crossdressing

""his"" outfit is pretty gender neutral and the cover is gay as fuck

ITT: Triggerfags out themselves as being willing to consume literal feces so long as it comes fresh from Trigger's butthole. And also unapologetic fujoshits.

Though, I'm not a fan of these shitposting generals, This looks quite lackluster and uninspired especially with these CalArts tier character designs

I dislike Trigger but I still keep watching their shows. Probably because it's entertaining despite being garbage.

They cater to people with no standards.

The retarded fujoshit argument again

Best post all year. I've had it with these garbage eaters dragging down Yea Forums's standards.

t. mad fujoshit

Attached: -5'-2['sz.png (1280x1022, 662K)

Implying Yea Forums had standards to begin with, Yea Forums was always (and still is) full of wannabe elitist that pretends their taste is better

>Fatenigger is the one behind the baiting

tell us more about Yea Forums nu-faggot

even fateshit is better than this sorry excuse for a """movie""" and you know it

Attached: 102378432734230894.png (740x720, 771K)

Not gonna lie, after this shit show movie, i'm gonna stop caring about TRIGGER, disappointed was not enough to describe how i felt towards them now

They really should fire Imaishi's wife ASAP, it's well known that she's a vocal fujoshi among TRIGGER staff, she have ruined lots TRIGGER recent anime to force her agenda, and the funniest thing is she only got her position because of her husband nepotism in the first place

>Not gonna lie, after this shit show movie, i'm gonna stop caring about TRIGGER, disappointed was not enough to describe how i felt towards them now
same here. franxx was a trainwreck and gridman was a cheap snorefest yet somehow this movie is looking to be worse than either of those

>it's well known that she's a vocal fujoshi among TRIGGER staff
Source: My ass

> it's well known that she's a vocal fujoshi among TRIGGER staff, she have ruined lots TRIGGER recent anime to force her agenda
Why must women or fujoshi ruin everything?

>playing this game again after he's been repeatedly banned for it
No. It was posted within 2 minuted you dumbass.

>Imaishi's wife
Who?

How many times do you need to be banned you cultist fujonigger?

Here's your (You), triggertard.

>This looks ugly and garish.
Definitely. I don't know what the shit was going through their heads when they greenlit this.

And I thought the guy kept posting the same 3 negative review on promare was falseflagging.

Could not have put that better myself. You're a legend.

Will a PSG season 2 save them?

Attached: 1558362365239.jpg (1920x1080, 199K)

Yoshinari's wife sorry

Read their interview, lots of the gayshit male characters was her idea, example: alpha and his entire gay squad in FRANXX, male only academy, and it's characters in LWA TV, etc

looks like trigger's going down in flames

Attached: 120983234893230923.jpg (622x647, 75K)

indeed they are

Sad that it mostly looks like generic cartooney shit and not like the gorgeous image you just posted.

lol no. first season sales for this shit tanked and were on par with phantom world

Attached: 189235847397823.png (295x297, 110K)

Its artstyle may be divisive but I think it suits its theme. The scenes with the traditional artsyle are abolutely stunning however.

Attached: kneesocks_3.png (1920x1080, 3.46M)

Those two aren't even remotely comparable. To suggest otherwise is either a deliberate troll or sheer idiocy.

The color pallet is hideous but I'm sure normalfags will lap it up like crybaby because different=good, of course.

>The scenes with the traditional artsyle are abolutely stunning however.
I'll agree with this at least.

I've been out of the loop, when did they announce a highly anticipated anime to be a movie that'll take us a year to see a year it comes out? That's some kyoani shit right there

Attached: tfw.jpg (464x730, 198K)

Good. I hope Triggers crashes. They ruined Gridman with retarded yuribait for no fucking reason. Their staff are a bunch of unprofessional retards who can't keep their fetishes and agendas away from the shows they work on. Glad nips are getting tired of it too.

>promare
>highly anticipated anime

>alpha and his entire gay squad in FRANXX
Why do you have to remind me of that shit cunt, i'm glad he die in the end, remember when franxx thread were infested by rabbit fujo that keeps spamming their picture all over the thread?

isnt this the spiritual sequel to TTGL that we were promised?

*rabid

yes, trigger is remaking TTGL for the 3rd time now, but it doesn't really matter since they've lost all goodwill they had with anime fans. not even hardcore triggerfags that went to the premire was able to stomach this movie.

This tripe will probably sell worse.

it most likely will flop.

So this movie is just style over substance? If I wanted that I'd just watch Redline again. At least that had the appeal of looking cool, this doesn't even have that.

>So this movie is just style over substance?
yea

>style over substance
But it doesn't even have style though? This movie literally offers you nothing but a peek of what a dark timeline of anime would look like.