Get to watch the first five minutes of PROMARE

>get to watch the first five minutes of PROMARE
>it's fucking amazing
>mfw have to wait weeks, no, months until actually get to see this
It's not fair. It is not fair. Someone hold me.

Attached: 158922577284.gif (740x538, 723K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pgek_P6uJ-I
youtube.com/watch?v=bzntvRckdBo
youtube.com/watch?v=tXeBkgiBTac
twitter.com/waka_geek/status/1126483918071320576
twitter.com/catsuka/status/1131144547256492034?s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can’t wait for the full ost soon.
youtu.be/pgek_P6uJ-I

/patpat
Just watch Gurren Lagann again, user.
Where'd you see the first 5 minutes?

Promare Movie Official First 5 Minutes Clip
youtube.com/watch?v=bzntvRckdBo

TRIGGER [roadshow preview] 5月24日 (funny glyphs)
youtube.com/watch?v=tXeBkgiBTac

Sound usage in the 5 minutes/intro clip was very nice. First the typical Sawano groove during the action parts. And then the typical movie/pop stuff for more relaxed scenes. Pretty sweet, actually.

Attached: 1558218213437.png (1279x661, 923K)

>Retards got mesmerized by bright colors

You have no idea just how mesmerized I am by this.

Attached: 15215343514.jpg (1200x675, 150K)

I wish more studios took advantage of CGI and just stylized the hell out productions instead of using it as a cost-cutting measure for rendering crowds and cars.

TRIGGER HERE TO MAKE YOUR COCK BIGGER! FUCK YES!

It looks just like some kind mashup between gundam and big hero 6.

The entire thing looks pretty damn disney imo.

I'm interested in the lyrics as well, I thought I could make out references to Prometheus in one of the songs.

I loved this bit. It kills me that we still have to wait to see it. l didn't want those previews to end.

Attached: matoi.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

where do you think you are?

One on the left looks like wojak.

>huge triggerfan
>watched the trailer
>completely disappointed
Hope trigger tries a little harder next time

You're still not interesting

>excited for a cheap vaporwave repackaging of KLK with 5 FPS CGI

Attached: yikes.png (650x487, 658K)

Keep your circlejerk here you retarded spammers

>circlejerk
you have to go back

>spamming the archive to fight spam
sasuga

Lil bit.

Attached: tfw fires are the flowers of Edo.jpg (180x250, 8K)

Ironic shitpostig is still shitposting, OP. It looks terrible.

Same to you. It looks phenomenal.

Based Imaishi will deliver to the gaijin audience soon

Lio and the Mad Burnish mecha designs are top tier. Can't wait.

>Giant muscular Burnish rides the tiny atv.

>It looks phenomenal.
watch more anime or back to

Don't hate me OP, but you probably will. But that 5 minutes felt like almost an hour for me, wew. I love trigger works such as LWA but that might as well be a cartoon on nickelodeon

I'm glad we finally got to see some of Meis and Gueira. And big title text that literally exists in the universe is back.

Attached: mad burnish.jpg (1280x720, 274K)

that is the theme of this series? is it just racism and tension between people who are different from one another and how those differences can cause others feel like they need to burn others in their flames or others feeling like they need to put out the flames of others

Attached: 1547682474940.jpg (320x237, 22K)

where'd you get that?

from the start of the 5 min preview there is a scene were there are those fire marching against those without fire who are also marching. so i'm guessing the theme is about racism on some sort of level or just how differences can get us to destroy our world.

The theme of the series is basically X-Men but with gay dudes

Will it get an international release?

pretty much as far as i can tell

user, after you watch a shit ton of Moe that looks the same, anything high energy and stimulating hooks you easy

looks like the shills hype machine founded by that rich user its back.

X-Men is already about gay dudes

Attached: 1481617487474.jpg (759x364, 101K)

It looks hideous.

Hopefully some kind english teacher will upload it for this weekend.

twitter.com/waka_geek/status/1126483918071320576
Hopefully.

Why does Trigger bring out so much REEEEE

So is this exactly the same team as KLK? Did ANYONE change?

Being stylised doesn't mean it isn't also being used for cost cutting. There's plenty of cost cutting going on here. This shit is as cheap as it gets for a movie.

Why do people so obsessively shill the crappy studio. They've done nothing good since kill la kill.

yep

How long do you plan on samefagging this thread for, turbo shill?

my sentiments exactly

I liked Luluco and LWA OVA's and series.

Decent taste I guess. They're better than this cgi shit that's for sure.

Let me save you guys the trouble of reading the thread

Attached: Capture.jpg (963x606, 144K)

You mean apart from the usuals like Sushio and Amemiya or what? Yasunori Miyazawa and apparently Bahi JD worked on it.

im assuming he’s talking about the core staff, only character designer and art director are different in comparison which is a massive change but since sushio’s already correcting the hell out of everything it’s probably gonna look more like KLK again anyways

It does. I don't even know how anyone can find this shit good.

>it's fucking amazing
It's just lazy and over-bright trash. Watch more anime and lurk 2 years before posting.

>It's not fair. It is not fair. Someone hold me.
Are you a child?

I hate how the stuff in the foreground here clashes with the CG background.

Triggershits are underage so it figures.

>autists samefagging about how they hate trigger
sasuga

How does it clash, just knowing it's CG? It's flat and celshaded and blends well with the character.

>his standards are so low that he'll take cheap fujoshit

>knowing it's CG?
It just doesn't look right. You can tell there's something off about it. The grunt work of this is done in cost cutting CG.

>It's flat and celshaded and blends well with the character.
It doesn't blend well because I noticed how poor it was. The girl and bed she's lying on all look and are hand drawn but the background looks weird and 3d. It looks "fake", I don't know how else to explain it to you.

>waaaaaa I want a safe space and a circle jerk for my shitty cartoon
Autistic trigger cultists were spamming superlatives at the begging of the thread but you don't complain about that because you're a hypocrite and a corporate shill, not an anime fan. This movie is lazy as fuck and should not be praised.(going by what we've seen from the PVs at least, and with 98% certainty that this is how bad the movie will look)

I guess we'll just have to disagree. It doesn't look off to me, it looks perfectly fine.

>cost cutting CG
just stop

I'm watching the IP counter, and you're obsessively samefagging this shit. What the fuck is wrong with you?

is samefag the only word triggerqueers know?

You shouldn't accuse others of samefagging when you do so yourself.

He's been at it for days. When one thread falls off he just makes a new one.

It is definitely not "perfectly fine". It's not just the clashing either, it looks like they spent 2 minutes on it with the lack of detail add copy pasting.

samefagging fag is a fag
your life must be pathetic beyond all imagination

Kill yourself, triggershit.

Attached: Untitled 0.png (508x142, 6K)

>posts a preview
>less than 50k views
>0 comments
It's going to be dead in the water isn't it?

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
confirmed nigger

nice editing

>s. .samefag it's all a samefag
Sure triggertard. No one could possibly hate this disgustingly cheap and lazy shit.

You fucking triggernigger. I replied within 60 seconds. Seek professional help with your delusion, that everyone who hates this piece of shit is a samefag.

bump

>submitted it within 60 seconds
>nice editing
yikes

Homestuck anime's looking great so far

Attached: 1525545307591.gif (400x277, 300K)

this unironically looks better than promare. It isn't cluttered and it doesn't look like a huge clusterfuck of clashing CG and hand drawn.

>it's fucking amazing
What is up with the ridiculous overpraising of this hilariously cheap garbage? Is this some new ironic shitposting that I'm not aware of?

trigger employees are known to post on this board and reddit. they are masters at shilling.

Watched the recent trailers and it merely looks like something that's supposed to be aired on cartoon network. With that being said, I might give it a try

>those metal cans and wires
>literally Cntrl+C, Cntrl+V on the computer
What a sorry excuse for a background

>no new IP

>PRO//MARE
This legit sounds like an Attack on Titan ripoff.

Is it a ripoff when it's the same composer?

kek

>CGI SHIT
Nah, fuck off with this.

Its intriguing to say the least, gave me shin sekai yori vibes with the beginning. However the style felt exploitable and lazy, its a departure from what we're used to. It could be good but I doubt it.

Based IP analyzing user.

I'd watch some crazy strobing colour bullshit so long as it's hype. I went to cinemas just to hear goku yelling and some laser beams. This is a step up.

>retards impressed by the this utter dreck
t.

Attached: caveman-with-club-vector-1010664.jpg (701x1080, 155K)

>it's fucking amazing
Is this a joke? The trailers look deplorable. It's awfully lurid and cheap.

Triggershits are the most braindead and uneducated fanbase on after all.

Looks like mobile game t b h. Will watch drunk with the lads.

Based fujoshit.

Attached: 91084208302345.jpg (1920x1080, 392K)

amerimutts really adore trite cartoonish nonsense, dont they?

Grug only watch smart anime like Hyoucave and Welcome to BCE.

Attached: 1524618926736.jpg (800x550, 107K)

They're the only studio that make big action blockbusters anymore.

Stop samefagging

spontaneous combustion. vivre la resistance! le coc est morte! long live the king. etc.

>autist made his own dedicated shitpost thread few minutes after this one, because he didn't see this one here yet, because he's a full spastic
>keeps wondering why nobody posts in his shitty thread
>finally discovers this one
>abandons his dedicated shitpost thread
>migrates to here
god job, asshat

Attached: 1555574122659.png (184x192, 56K)

Attached: 109889824832493254.png (1510x897, 1.6M)

Same composer. Also did Thunderbolt Fantasy soundtrack which is my personal favorite work he’s done.

>asshat
>klk reaction image
eptiome of yikes

Attached: 1546628249414.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

>ctrl+f samefag
>10 results

Attached: 1542261082552.png (202x227, 77K)

So which is your favorite promare? The big dude, or the hotty with the big boobs?

Attached: 150983472543.gif (500x707, 1.13M)

This movie is a mistake. Is it too late to stop now?

They all look pretty revolting to be honest.

Attached: 189380493423584059.png (525x525, 372K)

I like the one who looks like Kamina, my favorite character from the hit television show Tengan Toppa Gurren Lagann©. I can't believe another amazing, never-before-seen original anime is coming out that stars a character just like him! Wow!

Attached: 1511726437912.png (1280x720, 1.65M)

What the fuck is this? Nip Rescue Heroes?

basically

The schizophrenic shitposter is British going by his spelling of words. You could probably line up his peak spamming activity with the time zone.

>more conspiracy theories
Kill yourself you fat burger.

Seek help, schizo.

You know, you use the exact same templates and words for your posts, do you think nobody can tell?

I was wrong to say British though. You could also be Canadian, Australian, or just a Euro who learned British english. Americans spell it "stylized" while you always say "stylised".

I don't really care, but at least ACK has a philosophy behind his spamming no matter how crazy it is. Anyway, good luck with evading your bans.

could that be why he keeps calling it a "show" instead of a movie, too?

>average triggertard

Kill yourself

It's crap.

Seethe more you subhuman 3rd worlder/amerimutt. Britain is the best country in the world.

Holy shit motherfucker you already made your own thread to spam in, stop invading other threads.

Let the FRANXX in this post be larger than the one in this crappy picture

You're clearly the only spammer here, schizo.

Don't provoke the cultist. The thin skinned maggot might begin spamming loli hentai again.

>caliphate of britain
>best

It's apparently the fasting month for muslims. Is that why the spammer is so high strung, because he's starving and dehydrated?

this. that was one of the saddest sights to see and then once the triggerdowny realized it was pointless he proceeded to post numbers?

t. seething 3rd worlder

>then once the triggerdowny realized it was pointless he proceeded to post numbers?
That was hilarious, especially when the mods nuked all of it after.

Attached: 129093870928145834.gif (512x288, 2M)

>triggershits
>triggerqueers
>triggerdowny
>he starts making up new words after he sees the word cloud to avoid getting spotted

Aww that's so cute.

Stop spamming already you fucking schizo.

Attached: JD730D79WEF.jpg (2048x1152, 453K)

You already got BTFO once for accusing everyone of being a samefag, just shut the fuck up now.

Seriously, what is your fucking problem? Are you just insanely upset that Lio made your peepee feel funny but turned out to be a guy?

How long are you going to continue spamming for, ACK?

What is it with triggerfags and their extreme paranoia? Why do they think everyone who dislikes cheap schlock is the same person? One of them was literally banned the other day for spamming loli pron in an attempt to silence all criticism against the movie/studio. Do they really have no self awareness?

Attached: 749d234fyd43.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

>Do they really have no self awareness?
Most of them are underage and or crossboarders from Yea Forums so it figures.

They're the pariahs of Yea Forums.

It looks like Trigger consistently failing to deliver a big hit in six long years did evil things to the minds of their fanboys.

Thank you for dropping your character for a while and confirming it (though as if it wasn't already apparent by the words you use). So if you're British and ACK is Brazilian are all the spammer/ban evaders on this board foreigners?

Seek help you deranged cultist.

It seems that a couple of them in particular have quite severe mental illness.

like this turbo spammer

Looks like a shitty kids show though the part before that was kinda ok.

based

what's with this dishonest animation? as always Kyoto Animation takes the lead, Trigger can't even animate mechanical stuff they had to make everything round.

Attached: 1516283384453.webm (1280x720, 2.69M)

CGI was a mistake

Stop false flagging. Also it's not fair to compare the anime with the best production values to Promare.

They're deluded garbage eaters. Ergo it's impossible for them to fathom that other people might have actual standards.

I like the stylization and washed-out look of the CG, it makes it blend better with the characters and have them stand out more. A lot of CG in anime just makes the objects too sharp, contrasting harder with the 2D characters.

Watch more moéshit? No thanks.

indeed

That pseudo CG metal effect kills it for me. Better than One Punch S2 textures but the same shit.

Attached: Do-s.jpg (1043x669, 73K)

I've seen a very similar statement made in nardo thread. I know who you are lmao. cool necrobump though

CGI can be good though

>necrobumping his dead thread again
not him, That's your shit opinion. I hate it too.

I NEED TO SEE THIS

Attached: 1542786234794.jpg (588x545, 49K)

Kekking at how dead this thread is whilst the 2 mega cultist triggerniggers aren't here to spam stock superlatives about this shitshow. They're too busy samefagging like crazy trying to defend this absolute shitpile in the other thread.

Attached: 289320437234.jpg (581x603, 64K)

The other thread is alive became anti triggerfags are crazily obsessed with taking shot on trigger

How ironic because you morons also do the same but immediately turn on your defense mode when being called out for being a faggot

Not fan of cgi, other than looks good

>he even admits to it
aha

Coming to france twitter.com/catsuka/status/1131144547256492034?s=19

Woah, maybe I'll see it before december.

Maybe.

Attached: Dy7EnNzV4EBmnjP.jpg (1200x1702, 460K)

Don't forget your tinfoil hat on the way out!

Is it just me or does Trigger feel a bit like old Gainax?

>June 12th
Holy crackers, that is soon.

Does this mean we burgers will be able to see it this month?

>flashy colors makes the ADHD Trigger fans happy
Is anyone surprised?
I'm just waiting to see what older show they ripped off to claim credit for since no one under 17 (all trigger fans) knows them.

Did you miss the part where Trigger staff is literally Gainax staff?

>Megaman Legends
Great taste.

I can’t say for sure. And I have no idea who will announce it and when either, so I’m just gonna keep checking the indie cinema near me that shows anime movies for updates from now on.

They're ripping off X-Men.

Wow you're so fucking retarded, people have preferences moron.

I don't think so, it'll be some months until it goes overseas.

It’s playing in France in less than a month.

The motif of elements being defined by basic shapes is a pretty cool effect. I wonder what circles are suppose to be.

Probably unity

*New gainax staff
The old staff are stuck at khara rebuilding Eva for the rest of their lives

I wonder if there's any chance that they will release this on the US. I want to watch it on the big screen, not my shitty tv

Once the rebuilds finish, I wouldn't be surprised if Tsurumaki runs to Trigger. Man has been held captive by Anno for too long.

Attached: 1531406412928.png (418x605, 106K)

t. delusional triggernigger

I feel like they chose the style specifically to 'hide' the flaws of cgi

based Trigger shill
I will totally watch this garish stream of neon colored vomit!

The way they use CGI kind of reminds me of that Into the Spider-Verse movie but on a fraction of the budget. Makes me wonder when, or if, Japanese CG artists are going to catch up to western ones.

How the hell did this thread went from a near 200 replies when i took a nap back to a 100?

blehposter finally got the hammer

I pray that other Trigger characters show up during the movie; Luluco making an entrance mid-fight would be kino.

Or Galo's sexy mom maybe?

Attached: 1547183026173.jpg (500x407, 23K)

Galo?

Galo "Kamina" Mikisugi

Attached: 1547849441067.jpg (480x420, 44K)

And you didn't see the other thread slowly dwindling from 400 posts down to 200.

It doesn't seem too far off from Imaishi's usual style.