REAL

I imagine there was already a thread for this, but let's try another one for the newest chapter after so long. Anybody know if any group is gonna be picking it up other than Mangastream, will Illuminati continue with it perhaps? It'd be a shame to let MS continue to ruin Inoue's work like that.

Attached: o_1dbafnqcn1uhjp0c9lgkjrrle8.jpg (850x1200, 331K)

I'll just wait for new volume release in my country as always

Inoue's art is really amazing.

He's finally back, started to wonder if he'd ever be.

>new volume release
So you'll wait three more years at least?

So anyway how long until we get a volume 15 in English?

Attached: real_v03hq_075.jpg (1551x1100, 81K)

I don't know but it's worth the wait if MS is gonna keep doing it, they are completely destroying REAL. Even the grammar is awful.

I've only ever read the official release so I wouldn't know. JUST GIVE IT TO ME NOW

I started reading this today. It's good so far and Im on ch 15. Inoue really knows how to lay bare human suffering and adversity and I really love that.

It's only going to get worse.

Attached: Men cry.png (620x573, 287K)

I bet, that's why I like it though. I feel like I can relate to harshness.

I’m so fucking happy he’s back.

What's the appeal of reading cripple/disabled basketball?

standard Japanese answer of 'overcoming adversity'

REAL is the greatest manga ever made. The subject matter is irrelevant.

Attached: real_v07mq_038.jpg (1830x1300, 542K)

Seeing humans overcome obstacles and face their own weakness. Beautiful and inspiring stuff.

Vagabond is back too?

No.

Ill get a copy then. Ive seen Slam dunk, and read the book of five rings.

>seen Slam Dunk
Read the manga.
>read the book of five rings
Read Vagabond.
>Ill get a copy then
Get all the copies, fren.

This is back for the 2020 Olympics, Vagabond is never coming back

Is this character supposed to be Japanese?
He looks more Caucasian than Asian.

can a Japanese male look like that in real life

At least he is still alive.

It wasn't health problems that kept him away from work, user. He was on a spiritual journey.

I meant that some anons were theorizing that he was depressed and he was going to an hero at some point at this rate.

That would be awful.

I genuinely thought we would never see Inoue's bald ass draw a page of commercial manga ever again

He must've lost a lot at the horse races.

Time to force kendo into being a olympic sport for 2024, this is our only hope Vagabond bros.

Attached: r3e.png (1600x1065, 2.68M)

kek

Inoue is in a position that allows him to not take shit from anyone, so if he's back he's back because he wants to, not because someone wanted so for the Olympics. Plus what would Real returning do marketing wise? It's no way near as popular as Vagabond and Slam Dunk, people barely know it exists out of Japan

What's funny about what I said?

It wasn't and isn't "theory".

based retard

>Life is a series of moments of being stuck, unable to move forward. You meet people and interact with them, you worry, you get depressed

2020 only matters because it's literally taking place in Japan.

Because wheelchair basketball will now have their Olympic events right in Japan and he wants to show his support? He already did covers for the Paralympic Young Jump special issues and there were a number of special interviews or something with him in Young Jump where there was photos of him watching wheelchair basketball and supporting the players. The guy has zero motivation in life, the momentous occasion is clearly what brings him back. He couldn't give less of a fuck about manga as a medium.