HOMOS BTFO

HOMOS BTFO

Attached: 1558451230219.png (640x937, 355K)

>I've been molested by a dude before
So that makes you the faggot.

Attached: 1473293823392.jpg (1920x1080, 454K)

Jokes on you, molested boys are all the rage in BL

Based. Kill all fags.

40% of all pedo's are homo's, pretty damn large percent for so small a group.

why can't this mangaka write anything that isn't an endless exchange of monologues

Pozzed and redpilled

That means 60% are straight

LMAO. Damn I didn't know a new chapter is out

lol what a fag

Did he want to fuck Mami because she reminds him of his rapist

So sad :'( Now whenever I see a homophobe acting out I'll think twice before calling him a bigoted sperg. Thanks Kaito.
Oh wait no, I won't.

Attached: original (1).gif (432x326, 903K)

The whole manga is just an angsty teenagers blog. Every side character is a walking blogpost for the passive main character to listen to.

anyone else thinks the perma-meh dude is in the closet? that's probably why he exploded and punched Touma when he casually suggested that Mami was a lesbian.

Kensuke was raped in the sweltering heat of the summer of 92'

Not necessarily a bad thing when you're a teenager struggling with these matters. But yeah when you're an adult with a mostly set opinion on the matter it can be pretty annoying.

god gosh I will go outside after I'm done pulling my snakeman

Attached: 012.jpg (1276x1468, 882K)

>No title in OP

You fucked up, I missed the last thread and I wanted to enjoy a large thread about this.

You're just as toxic as the homophobes you chastise.

Seriously, what did Kaito mean with this chapter, I'm seriously flummoxed.

Everyone was just dumping their hot take

>translator/typesetter can't legally read the backlog of her own work due to region restrictions

sasuga, canada

This chapter did feel really preachy but at least there's something going on with the girls.

Wonder if Kaito is gonna get accused of being cissexist or something like that.

>mfw been sexually abused by homos
What is this manga, is it an exploration to child abuse by homos ans sht?

On a non shitposting, non ironic level where I don't bitch about the author's writing ability, in other words irl, I would probably show empathy to someone like Kensuke, who's vulnerable, thrown off, but opening up about his feelings. Just not to the extent where I would approve of his actions. I would forgive him, molested or not, but I would never approve or condone what he did. He fucked up, that is all. Enabling him like Shingo is doing is only making things worse.

Not in the slightest. It's a teenage drama.

Pretty sure you're just supposed to pick the points you agree with in both sides like Taichi is doing.

Honestly same. I can understand why Kensuke did what he did, and feels like he does. Even he himself acknowledges that not all gays are like that, and that Touma is definitely not like that, but despite it all his irrational hate and fear is completely unjustified in any level, as well as him upholding these values that are clearly detrimental to the people around him.

Kensuke has to come face to face with his hate and fear and something that potentially makes him feel less like a man, and has to relive trauma through Touma, who has nothing to do with his past experiences with homos. He wants to stand up for himself now, because he couldn't (possibly) in the past as he was molested. But regardless, using Touma as an outlet was 110% wrong and he is the biggest reason this entire situation got out of hand, and HE needs to take responsibility for it. Can't believe that was totally dismissed.

i used to have a crush on a qt high school stylist with fluffy hair and glasses when i was in middle school and i remember furiously masturbating after getting back home when he told me that i was getting nice legs due all of my training

The point of the chapter was that Shingo wanted those bitches out of there, the discussion was supposed to be between the men directly involved with the matter.

>, and has to relive trauma through Touma, who has nothing to do with his past experiences with homos.

He feels that Touma could have easily raped him any time because Touma is stronger and bigger, much like the adults who molested him in the past. We got to hear background characters claiming that they couldn't do anything if Touma wanted to assault them.

I'm hoping Shingo will say some better shit now what the girls are gone next chapter. The author has handled delicate subject matters pretty well so far so it would be really disappointing for him to leave it as it is now.

is this real?

also I don't want to be the guy who says it but I'll say it anyway most homos are pedophiles so this is accurate

Kensuke please, go suck a dick. It's what you do best you little slut.

they made a kevin nash manga?

I really hope so because Shingo has done nothing but stir shit the past several chapters. Actually, that's all he has done EVER. I would like, for once, to see him at least be considerate about Touma's feelings.

Now that he dragged the matter of pedophilia into the mix out of nowhere I think it's pretty clear he ruined it all.

Shingo isn't trying to defend what Kensuke did at all, the whole argument was just his way of showing that the girls are being inconsiderate and trying to push what they think to Kensuke the same way Kensuke is trying to justify what he did.
Shingo isn't picking sides as evidenced by his response to his girlfriend "Are you trying to make enemies?", he knows Kensuke despite what he did still loves Touma and wants to resolve the whole issue but the girls being there just complicates the whole thing.

That would be true if only he didn't compare what the girls did (verbal bullying) to physically attacking a homo for being homo, getting him expelled, and being responsible for a bunch of other shit, all because of personal trauma. The girls were wrong to impose and fuck with Kensuke in such a mean way even though he was making efforts to explain his side, but Shingo was just needlessly being a bitch and pretending to be smart so the girls would leave when he could have just left the room with Kensuke and Taichi or told the girls to fuck off a second time.

Can't wait for the dyke to get dabbed on

Why do people pretend that faggots are humans?

Homophobes are bigoted, wrong on every level and incompatible with an upright and virtuous society.

Thanks for listening to my Ted Talk.

>"Are you trying to make enemies?" :^)
If you don't understand the sheer hypocrisy in that statement when he's spent the last few sentences he uttered cornering the girls about as much as they did Kensuke you're beyond help.
Shingo was being just as confrontational as the two girls. Selling that narrative doesn't make it less true.

Attached: who indeed.png (1920x1080, 607K)

Shingo openly noted that it's true Kensuke was at fault for barging in, but the point of the argument in the chapter is that Kensuke was inconsiderate of Touma's POV and feelings and now the girls are being inconsiderate of Kensuke's POV and feelings.
Shingo knows both Kensuke and Touma better than the girls and him talking them down was his way to tell the girls to fuck off a second time since they felt like they had to say something to Kensuke when they are essentially outsiders to the matter.

The girls reaction to this was kind of fucked up. They didn't even give a shit.

Women amirite

Forced drama. This series went to shit trying to act deep. This is at the same level as 12 year old girls who read books about people getting cancer and thinking its so good. Was fine as a SOL and love drama.

Attached: 1528679034706.jpg (5628x3348, 1.49M)

S/he? meant that girls can't argue for shit, and will back out the moment they have to actually bring some arguments to the table

This. The constant preaching will better fit a tumblr blog.

I know, but it doesn't make Shingo innocent or right to do this. He just stirred up the pot of shit when he could have been less of cunt to reach his ends, without estranging his girlfriend or giving Kensuke a tacit pass for his action

The only reason I go to the gym is to perv on qts using the showers.

Attached: 1549726193928.png (702x808, 358K)

And the prize for the biggest "Ao no way fag" goes to...

Attached: 20190522_093458.png (720x1023, 818K)

KWAB

I think it was pretty realistic. I would definitely have behaved this way in my teenage years. Hell I remember having similar discussions about gender and "targets for romance".

I don't think he's given Kensuke a pass for his actions, he's just responding to what the girls perceive should be "the right way to do things" when they don't take Kensuke into consideration, he wants Kensuke and Taichi to connect so they can work their way to Touma but in a way that every party involved gets their feelings sorted out.
Shingo clearly wants Kensuke and Touma to get along again and knows Kensuke still loves Touma but is just puzzled by the situation, he even apologizes for not being able to stop the fight.

I hate Masumi but she doesn't deserve this shit.

That's why men have a higher suicide rate while women have a higher attempted suicide rate. Nobody actually gives a shit about what happens to a man so there's no feeling of support and they are told to just deal with it alone internally.

Which makes straight people massively underrepresented. Statistics are hard, huh?

It's ogre

>I'd call her a terrible dyke and laugh at her

But it's a good thing that won't happen right Masumi?

Fuck Mami

People don't really expect Futaba to say something messed up here right? It would be totally out of character for her.

>anyone can be a bigot
>even your best friend

What else can she other other than "nope" though? It will crush Masumi either way

It doesn't matter, even if it's kind it's gonna come off as pitying and nowhere close to the acceptance Mami craves. Ao no way fag indeed.

Maybe she'll say "I'd ask her if she wouldn't like to try some dick before confessing to me"

Futaba will be the biggest homophobe.

Futaba will be Based&Redpilled

100% of your statistic doesn't have a source.

Attached: Proofs.png (382x491, 124K)

BASED

She doesn't seem too disgusted by Touma, though.

This looks interesting Yea Forumsnons, should i read it?

do you like talkign about gays?

Faggots multiply by molesting kids.

>she was a fujo all along

It's definitely unlike most mangas about school life and teenage drama, and tries to make some societal commentary which can come across as preachy.

Yeah, why not?

Masumi snaps and confesses right then and there, then goes "You wanted to know how that must feel, didn't you? Well now you know".

Then you should read it.

It's easier to accept homos you know won't be interested in you than the homos that might be interested in you when you don't want it.

Honestly, this manga is pretty shit when Touma isn't getting screen time.

i really want something different like that, how preachy it is?
sure user, have a nice day

>gays are evil
Based

It's preachy in a way that often the characters can go on hefty dialogues regarding some opinion they have that touches upon something of the surrounding society, especially recently. But I don't think there's a specific agenda that it's heavily trying to push, but I mean if you hate gays then this might not be the manga for you.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

it started getting real preachy when Mami got focus. I don't remember it being that wordy for the first 50 chapters or so

There aren't even 50 chapters out at this point.

>Statistics are hard, huh?
100% of pedo marriage are straight if you want to play that card. Also most pedophiles are attracted to pubescent characters, not the sex of the child.

Why did yo use that pic? You'll attract /pol/.

I'm pretty sure that was a conscious decision on OP's part.

Dude can disapprove of Touma's gayness, but he had no right to barge in on a private conversation and assault him.
The chicks were wrong to stay when they had been asked to leave but were right in calling the dude out on his aggressive behaviour.
Shingo is a passive-aggressive smug little shit and his talk about points of view didn't make any sense. The problem was dude getting violent on Touma and trying to justify himself. His feelings may be genuine, that doesn't give him the right to do what he did.

>i really want something different like that, how preachy it is?
Not as preachy as Shimanami Tasogare but characters can be insufferable.

source on this?

Ao no Flag

Nobody is defending Kensuke barging in to Touma and Mami and getting into a fight, but this is a problem between friends, Shingo and Kensuke made it clear that Kensuke does still love Touma and put him in high regard, he even understands that his personal experiences does not justify what he did or even related to Touma but he is explaining it because the girls are judging him before they understand Kensuke's feelings and only care about Touma's feelings when chances are, they probably don't know what Touma is feeling.
The girls expect Kensuke to just deal with his feelings alone and just make up with Touma, Shingo wants Kensuke to properly manage his thoughts and feelings before they go back to Touma.

Even Mami is trying to tell Futaba to sort her feelings and thoughts out since she is involved with Taichi and therefore this whole mess.
It's a teen drama, of course they'll be focusing on feelings and stuff.

I don't completely agree with Shingo's behaviour but he did say they should have been calling Kensuke out for his actions and not his view.

cmon user, what kind of people can hate someone just based in their sexual orientation
i had read Orange, nothing can make me angry again

Attached: 1546345696205.png (501x517, 247K)

Kensuke will probably end up being a child molester replicating what happened to him to other boys.

>Shingo wants Kensuke to properly manage his thoughts and feelings before they go back to Touma.
there's no proof of that being the case
heck, I don't even think Shingo cares one bit about Touma at all

Yup, one faggot once tried to kiss me, I panicked the shit out of myself.

Pedo marriage?
Gay married couples adopt and molest their adopted children.

We will see if the next chapter has the boys actually discuss things.
Shingo, like Mami has shown that they want things to be genuine, as in everyone presents their real selves to each other, at the very least Shingo cares about Mami and Mami cares about Touma.

You just pulled out that from your ass
>hurr durr gay=bad

The amount of boys on sharing sites are miniscule. You don't know shit.

Source: My /pol/ ass

Meanwhile pedo marriage with little girls is legal in dozen of countries. The same countries that kill fags, mind you.

I'm talking about real life morons. Pedos don't have access to girls but they have fucktons of boys available since no one cares about them as much they care about girls.

Kensuke has paid ten times over for everything he's done wrong by getting beat down physically (by Touma), verbally (by the girls), and narratively (by being put in a position where the readers hate him). Hell, he's internally giving himself a beatdown already. Literally what can Shingo add to that.

Touma was the one that fucking got violent. Kensuke only yanked his shirt, which is bad but not as big a deal between friends when you compare ot to actual assault which again was Touma.

From the way you write you sound like you think "a homophobe" = "person whose foot I stepped on" and "acting out" = "telling me to get the fuck off".

I honestly thought That blue sky feeling, which was generally more straightforward with its message, but of the two it's way less obvious.

dumb monkey

>Kensuke only yanked his shirt, which is bad but not as big a deal between friends when you compare ot to actual assault which again was Touma.
Do you seriously think he would have just left it at that regardless of what Touma did? If someone barged in out of nowhere and yanked you by the shirt like that would you just sit there and do nothing?