Raildex

What manga are we getting this month for Index?

Attached: 39015437_2120363904845173_393370492657991680_n.jpg (960x648, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/index_if_PR/status/1131078833476521986?s=19
exhentai.org/s/cfd8f09b24/1418786-1
youtube.com/watch?v=ckM21uXKkks
twitter.com/taka_1031/status/1131196623302750208
twitter.com/index_if_PR/status/1131417401205989376
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aren't they all monthly?

Yet but they don't always come out any month. Specially with Railgun.

Accelerator and Railgun. Astral Buddy is on break this month.

every month

Thanks

Attached: 1437127804372.jpg (960x800, 224K)

>A Certain Scientific Accelerator
>First arc focuses on reanimating corpses
>Second arc focuses on people juice and the consumption of that people juice

Komoe is a secret chief

Around 20 days for NT 22 R Cover.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to post that Accelerator is best boy

I haven't been keeping up with the threads closely this month. Has there been any interviews or really good speculation about what NT22 R might mean? I'm going to to guess probably not, but it does not hurt to ask.

It's either "Rebirth" or "Reverse". That's all we know.

We can probably expect the cover to be something really interesting. Maybe. Interesting thing about the last three covers is that they're pretty similar to the last three covers of OT. They have Touma with a girl, Hamazura with a girl and Accelerator with a girl. I think that might have been deliberate. So it's gonna be interesting to see what 22R's gonna be.

I don't think there have been any interviews and most people seem surprised by the title. Also asking about if it will countdown going forward.

Rebirth, Reverse, Reverted, Regression, Retroversion etc...

That flamboyant flaming Kakine with the city background is pretty kino.
Corgino could not get there fast enough.

Attached: psychic mermaids.jpg (3928x3519, 3.61M)

I am guessing that it will Reveal something that will change everything.

So
Red bunny girls or black bunny girls? If you say white you're a faggot.

Life underwater would be boring.

White is the only option you flaming homosexual

Attached: 738ee2a5ab386d0e9b9b626b8e02e6a9.jpg (1061x897, 548K)

>Bermuda Triangle

Fuck off facebooktard

Why did Kakine think that killing Accelerator would grant him an audience with Aleister when Accelerator himself never met Aleister before?

He didnt really know Accelerator had no audience with him, and to be fair if he really did kill Accelerator Aleister probably would give him an audience. Not because he's impressed, but because he'd be pissed he shat all over his plan.

It's rebirth or reverse because it isn't actually "R" in Japanese.

Then pretty sure it is reverse. リバース

That's how Rebirth is written as well

Yeah we just aren't 100% because Kamachi gets fucking weird with katakana usually

>Ri bu su
>Can be re bir th or re ver se thanks to the 11's way of enunciation
Sasuga

Attached: 1552453483368.jpg (1000x1000, 833K)

It's ribaasu

My kata is rusty it seems

Accel never tried to do much with his position since he followed orders most of his life up-until LO and WW3. Kakine would have probably tried problematic shit like allying with Lola, Fiamma or even Othinus as a Gremlin member just to piss off Aliester.

Accelerator wasn't that dangerous because he focused on the sisters but Kakine would have done so many petty things.

Was there a video about NTR22 and the accel anime recently where they actually talk or say the title? I would assume the two will be coming out around the same time in June and do some kind of cross promotion like they usually do.

>working with others
OT15 Kakine would definitely do this. God Complex Kakine is unwilling to work with others.

It makes you think really. If the idiot got the status he wanted and was given the same journey as Accel, how would it have gone and what would he change about AC as a leader?

Being the hopeless jobber he is, he would have probably abandoned LO and sinked even further.

That's only a part of Kakine though

He made a deal with Yuuitsu. That might have been a bad fragment of the OG but it's still indicative of what he would have done.

Misaki a pile of shit

Wasn't it implied that people like Aleister were deliberately letting the events of OT15 happen to see who came out on top?

Was it? I thought Aleister didn't care too much. If anyone got hurt would just get the pieces of their bodies they need for the future or go with another plan that doesn't need them.

Not much for Accel/Kakine. He wanted Hamazura to die though

The events of OT15 were probably allowed to continue solely so that Accelerator's power would grow.

Railgun 115
Accelerator 53
Virtual-On 16 (END)

Ever any reason why they stopped sales on Virtual-On or start selling it again?

I assume since the game was pulled for rights issues the manga was probably in a similar boat

Toaru IF PV: Index Ver.
twitter.com/index_if_PR/status/1131078833476521986?s=19

exhentai.org/s/cfd8f09b24/1418786-1
I enjoy the first thing that greets me when I go onto sadpanda is big tiddied Mikoto.

I guess it's something related to this crowdfunding for a twinstick exclusive for Virtual-On games.

Attached: DyK1NFCVsAA9x9k.jpg (1200x791, 181K)

I thought the twinsticks successfully got crowdfunded. Though unless other Virtual-On games are coming I would think not selling Index VO would hurt that products future.

Pretty sure Kakine's initial death wasn't supposed to happen, Accelerator would have given the gun to Yomikawa and everyone would go home but then he triggered him. Also Hamazura was supposed to die.

>Why did Kakine think that killing Accelerator would grant him an audience with Aleister when Accelerator himself never met Aleister before?
see >He didnt really know Accelerator had no audience with him
Because he's stupid and thus rightfully #2

Attached: accelerator the true number one kakine toaru to aru.jpg (1024x632, 79K)

Attached: afaf.png (1440x1200, 1.34M)

Kakine didnt die until the Kiharas cut him up, clearly Aleister didnt really mind much either way

Aleister's grip on AC as well as his calculations for his keikakus started going off course or at least hard to predict. Birdway mentioned it in one of the early NTs. Maybe v2?

Probably a combination of not giving too much fucks, not being able to do much, and also some expose probably according to or at least calculated into the keikaku.

Probably didn't intend for either one to die though.

>Kakine is a dicklet

Birdway guessed. She's not really an authority on the matter. We do know that it happened thanks to Noukan though, at the same time though, him dying was enough to put it back on track, so clearly it wasn't off the rails all that much.

Based on Aleister's behavior and tendency towards failure revealed in recent volumes, I genuinely believe that Aleister's plans started going off the rails from the moment Touma lost his memories in Volume 1. That couldn't have been planned, nor could he have expected for Index to destroy Tree Diagram that night.

It all comes back to Touma but I think Hamazura a supposed nobody becoming important was the first signs that the plans were off the rails.

SpiderMikoto: Into the Misakaverse when?

That was also due to Touma coming in contact with him. The conflict with Touma caused him to re-evaluate his values. He explicitly flashbacks to the fight with Touma before he makes the decision to fight against Mugino.

>That was also due to Touma coming in contact with him.
I know that was why I said in the first sentence it all comes back to Touma. I don't think Index destroying Tree Diagram messed up Aleister's plan and sending the Sister's across the world seems pretty key to many plans.

Anonymous 05/21/19(Tue)00:59:04 No.41531355▶ Axe, Sword, or Spear which is the greatest weapon?
>>
Anonymous 05/21/19(Tue)01:01:29 No.41531383▶ (OP)
Mace
Unga bunga bitch
>>
Anonymous 05/21/19(Tue)01:03:04 No.41531401▶
(OP)
Spear.

>stab people with one end
>whack them with the other
>stop sword slashes with the middle
>plant butt into ground to hold off cavalry
>cheap
>low skill to use well
>>
Anonymous 05/21/19(Tue)01:06:15 No.41531435▶ File: CA26F7B0-9E9E-4057-8287-0(...).jpg (27 KB, 558x382)
27 KB
(OP)
spear was tier 1 up to the 1600s meta, they kinda fell out of relevance in the 1800s update when muzzleloaders with bayonets got popular

swords became useful as a lategame option before power creep led to huge mag capacity

axes have always been a meme, but the chad kind of meme
>>
Anonymous 05/21/19(Tue)01:13:31 No.41531508▶
glaive
>>
Anonymous 05/21/19(Tue)01:14:34 No.41531523▶ (OP)
Spear in formation
Sword (rapier or longsword) in 1v1
>>
Anonymous 05/21/19(Tue)01:16:52 No.41531555▶ (OP)

>people DO go on the Internet just to lie

It didn't mess up his plan but I doubt it helped either. Little by little, everything involving Touma caused more and more issues. Everything Touma does causes a chain reaction that ultimately resulted in Aleister's plans spiraling out of control. He's like a chaotic, unpredictable version of Agitate Halation.

>It didn't mess up his plan but I doubt it helped either.
Well unless NTR goes back to the beginning I don't think there will be a definitive answer for this but Aleister needs Touma for a lot of the plans in the same way dropping Accelerator into areas solves problems for him. Lots of situations where Touma is allowed to leave the city where even he is surprised, show that someone, (Aleister) is making sure to clear security to send Touma out to stop the magic side if they are doing something that will get in the way.

The problem is Aleister can't really control Touma. He can try to guide his actions somewhat, but the moment Touma went to Russia, all his plans went straight to shit. Touma's a double-edged sword who was vital to Aleister's plans, but was also the most volatile aspect of it.

>Everyone ignored Index's promo video
Isn't it sad, Ika Musume

It's kinda hard to care about a phone game that we already know about for the most part. Plus most of us aren't even gonna play it.

Is there any NT 22 MAD?

There's one on Nicovideo but it's kinda shit.

Yet

Norse SS and Itsuwa SS
7 episodes
NT 1 5 episodes
NT 2 3 episodes
NT 3 4 episodes
NT 4 5 episodes
17 episodes
24 episodes NT I
NT 5-6 7 episodes
NT 7 5 episodes
Index NT SS and Misaki NT SS 1 episode
NT 8 -10 13 episodes
26 episodes NT II
Index SS with Railgun III and Index SS with Railgun IV and SS with Accelerator I
10 episodes
NT 11 3 episodes
NT 12 5 episodes
NT 13 4 episodes
NT 14 4 episodes
16 episodes
26 episodes NT III
SS with Accelerator II
2 episodes
NT 15 5 episodes
NT 16 4 episodes
NT 17 5 episodes
NT 18 4 episodes
NT 19 4 episodes
22 episodes
24 episodes
NT 20 5 episodes
NT 21 5 episodes
NT 22 6 episodes
16 episodes
NT 22 R ?

Railgun III
Daihaseisai Arc and Railgun SS for 24 episodes
Railgun IV
Dream Ranker Arc and Jailbreaker Arc for 24 episodes

All remaining novels done in 26 episodes.

NT in anime form will end by 2028/2029

Skip the SSes

Why is she sad when she finally got her wish and she can now compete with the other cowgirls?

Attached: 7DA8B3E8-E8BB-4AE1-82BA-91FC094E8926.png (586x562, 304K)

>anime catches up to NT22 in one season
>Kamachi drops other series and publishes Index once a month
>we get a weekly anime that covers one novel a month
Would it be worth it?

>every episode is a speed summary of Abe rattling down all the events in one book
Might be fun

Who killed Raildex?

Index III.

This. Index 3 left a bad taste. Now the threads are on life support unless MP shows up. It's pretty sad.
A lot of people dislike the Accel manga but its adaptation just might be the breath of fresh air we need.

>Is on life support
Let’s ignore the last 100 successful threads after S3 ended, sure.

But Touma was most of his plan, everything else was just conditions to bring Touma to him

Why does Kamachi put lolis everywhere?

He can't put them anywhere.

Lolis are irrelevant. Every girl who has won in his completed stories has been a non-loli. He's either afraid to let one win or doesn't like lolis as much as people think.

Relax threads have always been on life-support after new vol hype cools off. If anything Index3 made things more active in the past year.

So now that AB is on a break I took the opportunity to read it and have to express some disappointment. Drawing is pretty meh (but at least he's improving, unlike Arata), fights seem to be taken from your average shonen manga, the only decent part so far it's been Ideal and AB hasn't made me care anymore about Junko than I did before. Guess my expectations are too high but I don't get why some people are so hyped about this (maybe for the fanservice?).

>being contrarian just to get keep dying thread alive

You've literally made this post before, word for word
I even checked the archive to make sure

I literally have his opinion, in fact I have literally said this shit word for word, the fuck.

This might be hard to believe, but the post in the archives is me, not him.

is me.

We are running shitpost bots now to keep threads alive. Pretty fitting for kamachi works discussion

>It's either "Rebirth" or "Reverse"
Oh, I thought it was Reverse/Rebirth and Kamachi was going full Kingdom Hearts.

Not Lolis, he needs less females. It's one thing to have the cast be 70% females just for the sake of theme aesthetics (example: Umineko), and it's another completey different thing to just shit out females for the sake of romantic tropes and MC moral reassurance. If a females' last destinations as a character is inevitably "getting saved without having any impact on the overarching plot" then might as well stop.

This also ties in to how Kamachi handles redemption in general. He needs to realize that sometime, It's ok to have Terras, Izzards, Kakines, Ventos, etc...Bastards that just won't stop with just talking.

Who's says he isn't? NTR22 is going to start by introducing Amxout

It’s just the same doomposting faggots trying to convince everyone that we need to suck on MPs cunt or whatever. Notice how they never pop up when we have a fast thread and how they consistently ignore or downplay discussion when it occurs. Just ignore them.

Inb4 he gets super defensive and spergs. He’ll probably invoke one guy too.

Oh sweet Odin, the inner Touma thing makes that shit possible doesn't it?

What is with Pixiv liking Tessou?

Big tits.

She’s the only Railgun-esque character that is actually cute, unlike Haruue and the roach twins

Filler slut

Tessou actually did show up in the manga very briefly. She protected Uiharu against the AIM fetus with her riot shield

Why doesnt Touma keep Othinus stretched on his cock for safe keeping?

Attached: 1534833305670.jpg (1017x1032, 361K)

Why is misaki still wearing clothes?

I'm curious about Saten chapter, expecting some kind of "battle" vs evil Himegami

He needs to keep as much blood in and near his vital organs as possible.

She's supa hacka guy. Thought really, that should have been Mikoto. But then again, they needed a flat girl for Nonon

The new squad of girls are going down way easier than I thought they would. 2 already down and another is about to job to Saten.
I still think there's going to be another antagonist that shows up in this arc.

Please dont use my waife's name in the same sentence as a gutter whore like Saten, thanks.

Attached: 3790435f00f67556fad898206785f028.png (605x1000, 499K)

Misaki and/or Mitori will just roll over her after Misaka defeats Kimi, brining a quick end to this already long arc.

I just want them to focus on Kimi, like nobody fucking cares about anything else this arc

>Mikoto
>defeating Kimi

Does Railgun need a timeskip to NT to be good again? I really think it would help a lot personally.

Will Crowley set up camps for nuns to get inseminated now that he’s in control of Lola?

She's not taking down the dragon but Kimi is still fleshy. She hasn't shown anything like Touma where the power surges into his body.

Why not? She'll just Rampage Dress-lite as foreshadowed in the new SS and in AB.

Anything to get out of this monotony. It doesnt help that we know Mikoto cant develop at all since it would fuck up the timeline

Railgun will never reach the heights of Sisters and Daihaseisai again. Both Mikoto and Misaki are too tied to the LN for them to have anything meaningful at this point. Skipping to the part of NT that focuses on them (post-NT10) would be too jarring.
At this point it's just being used to world build and can end at basically any time.

This is exactly why Kuroko should have atleast been the co-protag. At least she would be free to get development, like how Junko is

I think yes but the problem is Mikoto appears a lot in NT and I think ideally it would need to skip to the point around she began to become power hungry with the AAA.

This is also why we need a magic side spin off

A railgun-only with shit taste who keeps doing requests.

I don't think so, we have another 10 - 12 chapters at most, and I can see the battle vs Kimi being 6-7 easily.
Nah, the main problem is the pace, Railgun need to be a proper monthly manga gain, but unfortunately, it seems unlikely with Fuyukawa.

Yea, this is the main problem. Putting aside the fact that Mikoto basically has to remain stagnant to not mess with the timeline too much, we used to get like 30-40 pages at least back in the Level Upper/Sisters arc. Now we get 20. Shit takes too long and exasperates the problem of certain fights not having tension due to prior knowledge, like with the Kuroko fight. It took what, 3 months to get past a fight that we all knew what the outcome was.

The real antagonist of Dream Ranker wasn't revealed until halfway through, so I wouldn't dismiss the idea just yet.

SoL of Itsuwa's time in jail fucking when?

Attached: 6b2b71c6bc854fc3ed3b54a4817746ef.jpg (780x1000, 485K)

There is nothing they could add in a railgus nt for mikoto. She has been involved in almost every event on the one week the main novels cover

We could always cover arcs from her perspective like with Sisters

Soon

Attached: Pick it up.png (911x783, 585K)

Why not just make a game on the Switch then? The Joycons are practically made for Virtual-On.

I just realized the number 2 somewhat looks like an R. Wonder if that has any bearing on that Rebirth/Reverse subtitle.

We 1337 speak now

At least with sisters she was doing something. She didn't do anything relevant that we didn't see already in the main novels for NT

There is the time between Touma ditching her in Hawaii and the Ichi whatever and between NT11 and 13. Other than that it would probably have to be single day little stories.

Yeah, that's the gist of it. I've enjoyed a lot more Dream Ranker in a re-read because you don't have to suffer the shitty pace.
Yeah but DR works in a different way, having three different parts. I would be truly surprised if we have another antagonist at this point.
I think early NT still have some flexibility to make new stories, or show new things in some of the arcs like Hawaii, Ichihanaransai or Agitate Halation.

He'll set an example first. He'll rape Stiyl day in and day out until Lola gets pregnant with his child.

It's ok user. It's perfectly ok for Railgun to lag behind NT for more contextual information and worldbuilding

Poor stiyl

Imagine having so much worldbuilding to have accelerator restart the whole AC structure

>implying Accel will do anything other than eliminate dark side shit and add more coffee stores

>I would be truly surprised if we have another antagonist at this point.
It just depends on who the creator of the dark may project is. If it's a character that's already been defeated like Gensei then it'll just be Kimi.

Attached: ul.jpg (1080x1551, 870K)

>implying Accel wont make a giant statue of Touma in the WB with an enormous bulge
>implying he wont call Touma over all the time to discuss things
>the discussions in mostly silence with occasional outbursts of conversation

Attached: 1557641913741.jpg (600x800, 211K)

It will actually be pretty interesting seeing what all Accel is going to do to AC now that he has control

Will he do something to help level zero espers like Saten?

Can we get a bar in AC before everybody goes crazy?

What's Accel tax policy?

I think Accel should make the robots that patrol the city look more personal and friendly. As it is right now they’re kind of creepy looking and they show no empathy so nobody would ever go to help for help.

>giving alcohol to espers
I don’t know if that would be the best idea lad

What about all the scientists and teachers?

90% on Dark side faggots

They already have places to drink don’t they?

Bad leader.

>implying Accel gives a shit

Attached: 1551450481205.png (863x660, 1.01M)

Will Yomikawa, LO, etc have to relocate to WB in order to insure protection?

Did you forget the WB got shot into WRland?

Fug I did. Welp.

That would be difficult since the WB is in pieces in another dimension.

That’s even worse.

>The head of AC will be working from an apartment that he doesnt even own

Attached: 1554477777566.png (503x477, 378K)

He’s no better than the others.

Which is why he's perfect to stamp that shit out

Then he’ll be just like them in other ways. Nothing will change

I wonder if Accel/Hamazura will even be in NT22R

Like assuming it takes place immediately after NT22, Hamazura might be gone but I'd be surprised if Accelerator fucks off to the other side of the world so quickly

>someone who cant be bought, doesnt care about politics, and has absolute power and authority
>eliminating the literal mafia so that people stop being assholes to his family
>nothing will change

Attached: 1257647804789.jpg (189x184, 8K)

It’s funny how you’re so brain dead you don’t see the problem with that

All hail King Accelerator, the crippled

Attached: 1451100263385.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

I think Index should be the queen of AC.

>having an absolute force to stop all the horrible shit going on around the city is bad
And if Accel ever starts abusing his power (which he usually doesnt, he gets strong armmed into a now non-existent political force), Touma will slap him around again

That’s even worse!

It's MP, dont bother

More coffee, your grace?

He even has his own snarky midget, its pottery

She'll deplete the food supply in a week and the coffers for even more food in a month.

OT3 makes a quick remark at the kill marks that was drawn on the map that she hid in her teddy. Tnd the blip in the air showing that a facility was blown up. The rest is touma's speculation, most of the stuff that happens in railgun was never mentioned.

I’d rather see WW4 happen over food instead of just because Kanzaki was bored like WW3 started.

Pink bunny girls

>instead of just because Kanzaki was bored like WW3 started.
Why is MP so dumb lads?

Coward

But what about the imouto brothels?

Attached: 1487577091232.jpg (370x387, 47K)

She’s right now. WW3 did kind of happen because Kanzaki wasn’t paying attention.

I'm sure Accel would be ok with it if Tsuchi asked nicely, their old GROUP workers

They are fellow lolicons

That’s trashy.

And Saten too

That’s true

I forgot

I forget that Saten was my favorite character. What’s happening to me!

Look at her Raildex. Just look at her.

Attached: 312AD624-EED7-4EBC-96E1-F91FAEFF6567.png (1080x1350, 1.03M)

I think Hamazura and Accel will both be in NT22R.

That's always been obvious.

Attached: Tokoroten_vol5_08.jpg (1992x3000, 1.47M)

Well the discussion was fun while it lasted, but MP is here so she'll just force it about Saten shit. See yall in a few hours I guess

What's his tax policy?

>he thinks their next fight will ho exactly like the first one
Based delusional retard

100% on anyone who's mormon

Based Accel

He’s got my support

But Mormons are historically violent. Didn't they historically massacred an entire group of people, women and children included, in some field somewhere?

Excellent tax policy

Attached: 1274983233647.jpg (680x720, 426K)

That’s the best part, when they try to revolt Accelerator will have an excuse to slaughter them all

BASED

Wow. I’m pretty sure EVERYBODY loves her now.

Based Accel playing 5D chess just like Crowley

Attached: 1276654228027.jpg (500x427, 19K)

Not trying to brag or flex on anybody but I’m pretty sure I could take Accel.

She gets love from everyone all the time. She usually likes it so much she doesn't even ask them to pay.

seething Mikotofag

As long as you admit you like her.

Surely people would become suspicious that a 100% tax was levied on an entire group of people. After all, nobody likes being taxed. There must've been a precedent, an injury to society or the city that forced Accelerator's hand for such a harsh punishment.

Can’t tax the church though. I guess everybody would just end up working and being owned by the LDS church.

Waste all of it on impractical superweapons and useless flesh and blood soldiers

Who are the "Young Turks" of this brave new Academy City if Accel is the Ataturk?

Junko!!!!

>Accel
Hacker. Literally hacks networks and is hax irl. Also has the same hair and body frame.

>Gunha
Kendo. Genki hot blood type.

>Mugino
Satsuki. Satsuki's better, but she's got the angry rage thing down. Also technically the leader of ITEM.

>Frenda
Nonon

>Mikoto + breasts
Ryuko

>Misaki - tsun
Mako

>Kakine
Tsumugu

Attached: toaru to aru accelerator idol level 5 alternate world.jpg (1080x1509, 268K)

Attached: 2378.jpg (640x800, 100K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ckM21uXKkks
The chinks just don't give a shit about copyright don't they

>Accleister won't be the #1 superintendent
More coffee stores
All lolis protected by asst superintendent awaki protecting the shotas
Yoshikawa appointed to some role so she can't be NEET anymore
Trash bots upgraded to detect demons and NOT pick up their trash
Imouto love unbanned by AS Tsuchimikado
Misaka forced to pseudo-link with Misaka network to boost network and expand her own knowledge base.
Mikoto+network re-established as new #1
Mugino being the Mikoto's backup the new #2
Kakine moved to #3
Two way streets eliminated
One way roads the only roads allowed

Attached: toaru GROUP pervs shota loli stalker imouto cons.jpg (960x506, 80K)

Attached: 1541611716111.jpg (700x1000, 91K)

>Two way streets eliminated
>One way roads the only roads allowed

Attached: 1267831653091.png (1414x1200, 531K)

all the cool shit you could do with accelerator and they went with
>gap closer
>shield
>straight line nuke
>global lsa
wasted potential

Will said that she will not allow Accel to lose his way but if her presence is causing him to be led astay then she'd chose to go away. It is not restricted to Will alone. All the Misaka clones would be forced to stay out of his life. Will already start distancing herself from him. The rest of the clones would follow suit sooner or later. He will still have calculation support from them but they would not be physically with him anymore. If they need to tell him something, they would just let Squid relay the message. No more annoying brats who bossed him around. He can do whatever he wants with his wife Squid and nobody will complain about it. He gets to keep using his power, protect his waifu and fight along side with her.

Attached: 1539638770539.jpg (1870x1575, 370K)

yeah his ult is just plain boring
I think there are other index characters in the game

The squid is going to get WIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRR'd and theres nothing Accel can do about it!

Calm down LO

Trying to understand the Blood Sign summon language was a fucking mistake, but holy hell Kamachi deserves props for this shit

We need a beach volleyball game with romance stories mixed in depending on who you complete the tournament with. We’re all tired of the dumb action mmo games they keep throwing out.

That’s true.

It feels good to know that Index is not a romance series and will never be one. Too much LNs try to force it where it doesn't belong and it just ruins the story.

frankly you are a gay homosexual

We need an actual fighting game with index characters

I’m not impressed.

We already decided it was going to be extreme beach Kakine: Ded or Alive. With Yuriko being a hidden character. Also absolutely no mormon mobile posters allowed

Isn't a gay homosexual a straight guy?

Boring. They’d NEVER spend the time to make the combat system worthwhile. It would always be super greasy garbage. At least with a volleyball game they could make the gameplay good and give the characters fun attacks and outfits. They could also write different storylines for everybody depending on who you play the tournament with and make multiplayer. It would be totally worthwhile.

Yes, a regular homosexual is gay but a gay homosexual is straight.

Romance should be best in series that aren't focused on romance, then there can be be development without holding it back until the end.

Kamachi hadn't put a fap worthy scene in these novels in you long

You just want to jerk off to raildex characters in a bikini

>Yes, a regular homosexual is gay but a gay homosexual is straight.
How do I know whether I'm regular straight or gay homosexual?

I love mikoto, and sometimes i want to molest saten

What

Maybe a gay homosexual is someone who thought they were gay but went straight

Attached: 1493787931720.png (845x759, 377K)

It's more that it's index than anything, I would have cared about just about any other character's video more

So Mathers then.

I think Index should be beheaded.

I think he's saying, you can be homosexual without acting gay. You can be straight but still act gay.

Attached: oriana kick.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

Am I crazy or did OT17 get the best adaptation of all the volumes? Visuals included

Shiage was talking about taking Touma to a bar, Management ran a bar, they do exist.

Attached: 1553974379008.png (666x850, 877K)

Yes for me too, first half was great but by the time they arrive in volume 18 it completely falls apart. It really needed another episode or at the very least cut out the airplane scene.

That's the backgrounds talking.
When you actually pay attention that scene has pretty mediocre animation.

Yeah but the plane episode was really good, funny considering how much I swore they were gonna cut it either for time saving or the politics

twitter.com/taka_1031/status/1131196623302750208

Attached: Rou 20190522.jpg (1352x1123, 208K)

> just do bullshit we eat it up
its like people lost enough braincells to actually think this is a good thing

In English this time

Pretty cute.

Sorry, I dont understand whatever subhuman language you just typed out.

He's right.

He isnt

He needs to speak english first to be right

Their could be all kinds of outfits. Christmas outfits, Halloween outfits, parody outfits, create your own outfit, bunny outfits, spooky outfits, futuristic outfits, gender bender outfits, etc. it’s just a fun idea.

There*

I got spellchecked.

see

That’s stupid. So you can only play Kakine and one hidden character? That’s actually dumb. Being able to play anybody with stories of their own would be way better. That’s not even an argument.

>not understanding the joke
Dumb, dumb, DUMB Mobile Poster

>So you can only play Kakine and one hidden character
Based retard

He's saying everything you've said so far was discussed in 2017. Also,
>not understanding the joke
As expected of a wikireader

Attached: 1336807491210.jpg (865x1000, 167K)

Sports are lame, you're lame

Who the fuck plays DoA volleyball for the sports aspect?

I love Last Order so much I'm going to kiss her on the lips

It’s not a joke. It’s a dumb idea.

It is a joke, you’re just too dumb to figure it out

>she still doesnt get it

Attached: 1266625236600.jpg (500x460, 48K)

Imagine being this ignorant of the fanbase your spend all your time shitposting one

What else would you play it for?

Oh you sweet summer child

Do you live under a rock?

volleyball is lame

You really are dense, aren’t you?

This is Marie Rose, a character from DoA Extreme Beach Volleyball.

Attached: Marie.webm (960x540, 2.46M)

No. That would be OT1 or OT5. OT17 lost too much substance in the adaptation.
But if you solely talk about Index III, then maybe. But I'd say OT15 was still a better adaptation despite how much of a shitfest it was.

They want to see Mikoto get knotted on a booru, in other words

I don't like her jello hips I'm disgusted I'm abhorred please delete this

OT15 was a travesty when you compare it to the novel side by side. They rearranged it in the worst way possible

Sweet jesus

How old?

That looks uncomfortable

Nice

Is this how you play volleyball?

Middle school

Attached: Side stretch.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Dear LORD

Attached: 1445565980731.jpg (582x581, 135K)

Budding chests are the best

How am I supposed to jack off to this when she isn't pregnant?

I wonder if Touma's arm will start shitting out magical girls that previous users of his arm erased.

I get it. He’s a volleyball because he jobbed to Othinus. It’s a dumb joke and my idea is better.

>Irrelevant.
>Important plot point in any of his series that does have a loli.
>Irrelevant
Sorry?
>Every girl who has won in his completed stories has been a non-loli.
>Literally Enbi.
>A simple series has no loli to begin with.
>Beatrice is a loli in disguise. Not that she counts since she's the fucking MC.
>Waltraute has literally no loli and MC married his love interest on arrival.
user.

>implying 10000 different Touma's aren't gonna be running around due to NT9

Your idea is literally the same thing we discussed 2 years ago, except ours has a better name and Yuriko as a secret character. In other words, you’re slow.

Detective Misaki

Attached: 1516002622387.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Took quite a bit of googling for you to get it, huh wikifaggot?

Spinoff when?

>Middle school
She must be quite the retard to be stuck in middle school at 18, while the actual retard (Cownoka) already graduated highschool at the same age.

Attached: Just for you.jpg (1080x1920, 328K)

BASED

Based as fuck

Money well spent.

>DOA posting
As expected of R/a/ildex

Holy SHIT

Jesus Christ preggoautist.

Nice

I’ve been jacking off all day to oyakodon, and I have come to the conclusion that we need to see more Raildex moms so that I can properly fantasize oyakodon scenarios with their daughters

Agreed

Attached: 1557660879525.jpg (600x800, 42K)

Will OT 15 fans literally ever, ever, ever stop crying about how "butchered" it was?? Let me guess, not enough Shige screentime despite him taking up most of it?

>Not jacking it to canon oyakodon

Attached: Zashiki_v09_292-293.jpg (2240x1600, 771K)

We need canon Raildex oyakodon

God, the end of the month can't come any faster.

Piss off MP

How the fuck has Misaka dad not put more babies in that?

it was mostly the shit animation

Maybe his penis doesn’t work any more

>OT15 was a travesty when you compare it to the novel side by side. They rearranged it in the worst way possible
The novel was a convoluted mess. The anime was still a convoluted mess.
But aside from the second half of the last ep of the arc, it was arguably the best looking arc (because the bar was that low) and not much was lost in the adaptation (compared to the other books)!, Because, let's be honest, the volume itself didn't have that much substance to begin with.

You didn’t ever discuss it.

What do you think Kuroko or Lessar’s mom looks like?

OT14, 17, and 22 looked better.

Kuroko’s mom should look almost exactly like her but more ara ara

Lessars mom is likely a succubi

that's boring
put a better spin on it

A nurturing non-sperg Kuroko gets me rock hard

Do it yourself dumb mormon nigger

Who would they even oyakodon with though? The natural Misakas are kind of shit, Elizard is too old, and Freyja is an infant. I guess there's Touma and his dad if you're into guys, but aside from that there's hardly any mothers that were introduced.

I could absolutely see Lessar being the by product of a succubus fucking a penguin

Kuroko's mom is Komoe

>OT14
The entirety of ep 2 looked like trash and Ep 3 was underwhelming as fuck outside of the CGI.
>OT17
Underwhelming as hell.
>OT22
Just as underwhelming as OT17.
The best looking fight in that entire season was the first half of Accel vs Kakine. But it's not like I'm saying Accel vs Kakine was anything special by today's standards. It was just average. But that's already much better than the rest.

You're really bad at spotting MP.

Do it yourself dumb faggot nigger*

Hence why we need more Raildex moms

>Those small soft buds
Wew lad

>aside from that there's hardly any mothers that were introduced.

Attached: 61857842_p10.png (973x723, 645K)

Imagine how dummy thick Misaki’s mum would be

I can't imagine Misaki having a good relationship with her mum or dad. If she even knows them at all.

What would Saten's whore of a mother be like?

Attached: surrogate mother unable to find a man.jpg (559x771, 331K)

Probably looks like a crackhead

If she didn't have a good relationship with them, they wouldn't be paying for all of her whims

Misaki probably has her own funds. It'd be so easy to play the market when you can read people's mind.

No not really. A good portion of OT15 was background buildup to each group, board leaders and AC hierarchy system. It's why Kamachi chose this book to be Hamazuras debut into MC-ship. Yes much was lost, Kinuhata vs Kakine and their convo, Many of Unabaras interactions with Block which was necessary for background insight, the assassination attempt getting butchered, Kakine vs Accel not causing enough destruction (this is an issue with the series in general btw), Accelerator's epilouge call, Kakine torturing Yomikawa and gradually making Accel more unstable, and most importantly the Hamazura characterization.

Obviously all the books missed things, after all this is a light novel and 25 minutes will never measure up to a book in details but saying it was bad cause OT15 didn't have substance is dumb, especially since it's one of the few books where a good anime adaption could have taken advantage of in terms of showing Kakine vs Mugino, Frenda and Mugino meeting and other off-paneled stuff that Kamachi himself didn't add.

Yes the Accel vs Kakine fight was good for what it was but that doesn't excuse the rest of the arc

Imagine if that was Kuroko.

What would a Touma run Academy City be like?

Attached: 1557795955102.png (720x720, 796K)

Free eggs on every corner

Goddamnit now I have to jack off again

She should be Kuroko flat and proud of it for maximum irony. She should make fun of Misaki for having useless meat

Attached: 1545280413197.jpg (346x518, 56K)

Just how super would Saiai's mom be?

Super Duper

>Shiage's mom shows up
>Single Busty Dorm Manager Onee-san
>lots of awkward moments as Touma spills spaghetti everywhere with Shiage's hot mom

There's already as many free eggs as you could want in AC though

Attached: 1511071817016.jpg (1199x1017, 197K)

But the restocking time is 9 months

Would Shiage be ok with it though?

Mikoto series is the best Raildex animated content and S3 will be even better

Hamazura treats him like an idol so it'd be an abstract sort of hell

user with the facts.

Impregnating a nice and cute girl without marrying and loving and pampering her is immoral and you'll go to hell if you do it.

Attached: lovely wife.jpg (662x900, 310K)

I wonder if Hanazura argues that she's twice his age Touma will finally use the billion years old card.

Considering how ugly Hamazura is I doubt his mom is much of a looker. Not to mention, with him being a dropout gang member, I doubt she's alive.

Wouldn't that be more of a father thing though? Besides it isn't like parents actually live in AC

>impregnating children
Cringe. Yomikawa and Tessou are better breeders and wives

Your ugliness is based on both parents. They dont live in AC, but if things were so bad he needed to join a gang to survive, it would be weird for him to have never turned to his parents to ask them to pull him out. Especially since he dropped out of classes anyways, why pay for classes he isnt going to? The most likely answer is that Hamazura is an orphan, like most of the dark side members are.

Wait, parents pay for classes? Touma's family doesn't seem high class at all

>Impregnating hags
Enjoy your autism family

Attached: oof it hurts.jpg (299x494, 54K)

Same as real life, low performing students have to pay and students who do well get scholarships and get money. Touma's parents have two houses and Shiina doesn't even work, going to the same gym as Misuzu, they're doing fine.

Enjoy the little girl dying during child birth and then you going to jail for being a kid diddler

>Myth
>Getting arrested for that in AC

Attached: 1487866639160.jpg (742x686, 87K)

A beach house and a house in the same neighborhood as the Misakas at that. Whatever the hell papa Kamijou does for a living pays well.

Didn't they have another house besides the beach house? I remember them going from the place they were staying at in Angel Fall, to Touma's place, which then got nuked, and then claiming it's fine as they could go to their other place anyways. Or rather, wasn't the beach place just a temporary place?

A businessman who travels the world and gets into dangerous situations like thwarting an international child trafficking ring (gemstones actually) surely pays well.

I mean they had two houses, yeah. The beach one was definitely theirs since it was furnished with all that voodoo shit and had family pictures with their favorite demon spawn.

>Implying that ac wouldn't award you another cute wife to recognize your efforts
>Implying a little girl with hips like this wouldn't find childbirth so easy that she'd be pumping kids out weekly
Giving little girls boosts hormone boosts through pregnancy would only make birth easier the more they do it. They'd also get massive hips and exude feminine pharamones.

Attached: 1547794545869.jpg (1056x1599, 457K)

Touma doesn't pay for his tuition. Only upper-ranking private schools like Tokiwadai require a tuition. Touma goes to a city-funded public school. In Academy City, all espers receive money simply for participating in the Power Development Program. Higher-ranking espers get more money, but even a Level 0 like Touma can more or less live a decent life with the money he receives simply from going to school. The reason he's in such dire straits is because he's living with multiple freeloaders.

The reason Skill Out exists isn't so much due to money, but because of a variety of other factors. For starters, the majority of students in Academy City arrived there because they wanted to develop abilities. A large number are also orphans who were picked up by the city who have nowhere else they can go. Child Errors who stay as Level 0s are the ones who have it the hardest because they have no family, but they're trapped in a city where they feel they can't get anywhere due to their lack of potential. That number 0 is like a constant reminder of their worthlessness. There are also a lot of upper-level espers who look down on Level 0s. Lots of Level 0s simply just feel alone and have nowhere to go, so they gather together and form gangs. It's not really that different from why real life gangs form, albeit it's not quite as extreme as the more notable examples.

And you go through all that fucking effort for a barely pubescent girl when you could just have a naturally fertile woman instead.
Sad.

He's talking about the natural horomone boosts of pregnancy, not artificial ones. You aren't seriously so delusional that you think young girls who have just gone through or are just finishing puberty aren't "naturally fertile" do you?

>Old and barren
>Naturally fertile
Hagfag delusions sure get creative

I would say Touma was having money troubles before Index's bottomless ass showed up, but he was probably paying for all the stuff that somehow broke in his dorm and his cards getting eaten.

That's just due to his misfortune. Machines eating his money and cards, breaking his phones due to an accident, so on. But he probably doesn't pay rent for his dorm and he has enough money to pay for stuff like books and a TV, so it's not like he was that badly off. He complains more about Index's appetite than anything else. At the very least, he was probably living fairly comfortably for a sixteen-year-old who doesn't work.

Attached: oriana kick.png (2846x1028, 3.11M)

based

She doesn't wear panties, right? Did she give Lessar a peek there?

More like WHOREiana

She wears side ties, and I think Lessar was in too much pain to focus on the panties

Lessar got right back up so it can't have been that bad

>Big milkers
>"totally barren, dude!"
You just like to diddle children.

What did Hidoi mean by this?

Attached: x26.png (763x1200, 333K)

Reminder that we all like Saten and that whoever pretends to hate her is letting you know who win.

Attached: DyQ23_oUUAAHMu3.jpg (1200x725, 73K)

That’s true.

Attached: birichu.png (984x1500, 967K)

I guess we all liked her after all.

Get out of our loli threads

In the novel, it was "Clench your teeth, strongest (weakest), my weakest (strongest) is going to shake you up a bit."

Finally caught up with the LNs. I thought you guys were crazy with that Anna Sprengel theories after NT18 and 21. But that ending felt like Coronzon was on the receiving end of "there's always a bigger fish", wew

Attached: fantasy food chain.jpg (1024x768, 93K)

Guardian Angel magic when?

Well we need an actual guardian angel first

I think thats how it was in the anime

IT will be Touma's guardian angel/perpetually hungry demon death monster.

Sheesh son, its criminal how much talent online is underutilized, nice job.

Point is the novel uses furigana. The kanji says "weakest" but vocally, Touma is saying "strongest". It's a silly thing that Japanese chuuni authors sometimes do.

They would just be Stands

>Did she give Lessar a peek there?

Which Raildex character is more likely to be bi?

Easily Mikoto

Unironically the obvious answer is Yomikawa and Yoshikawa, but alternatively, Thor and Kakine with all that homolust

Nah. Mikoto is Toumasexual

She is obsessed with Misaki tho

NT22 had them both splooshing a whole river for Touma

But whenever touma is notvaround, mikoto is tsundere for misaki. Always calls her shit but she is with her most of the time and is the only person she talks with about serious things

She can't forget the feel of those breasts.

It's NTR and breast envy rolled into one.

Now that Accel is the chairman of Academy City he really needs to cut out his terrible habit of swearing. He the leader of young minds! He can't corrupt them!

She’s gone farther with Misaki than with Touma

Is he gonna use the blip to shittalk crooked Kihara-kun?

Remove trash from AC

Yes! He can't hold back his shittalk against the Kiharas. That would be unthinkable!

The bots are doing an excellent job so your statement is pretty much redundant

I love blimps. It was nice to see the DirecTV blimp at my neck of the woods a few years back.

That just sounds like she needs to be given some opportunities to go even farther with Touma. Or maybe even better, let Kuroko have those and then use them.

They need to renamed the Railgun and Accelerator series.
>A certain Scientical mecha Railgun
> A certain Scientical-Magical Accelerator.

A Certain Sexual Little Girl

>How the fuck has Misaka dad not put more babies in that?
How did you think the sisters were made?

Cloning?

I see that Aleister and Accelerator have become even more bullshit than they were before. I'm excited about it all though.
I hope we get a lot of answers on IT and IB in NTR.

He will Yo! all over the place now

Does this mean he's going to rename Academy City, Rap City instead?

Yes. Now is the era of Accelerator the Rap God

Aleister wrote and published porn in his spare time

It's not porn if it's in rhyme

If it happens at the same time as last time then we should get partial results of the IF poll in about 2 hours

So what's gonna happen in-universe on Christmas?

Final battle

Kamachi will keep adding Reverses forever and we'll never reach christmas

Attached: 4c791ea6c01845261cdd1e2a4efd10bb.jpg (1379x3941, 916K)

>worldbuilding
I'd love to know more about AC's restaurants, popular spots, and attractions

Second poll report (not final).

Guess this is really happening.

twitter.com/index_if_PR/status/1131417401205989376

Attached: D7OaFv5VsAMC4NB.jpg (1042x943, 132K)

Can you post previous one for comparison along with 11-20?
I see Index is on there now. That is unexpected.
I tried to hard to get a blond monopoly going and it just isn't working.

spinoffs are definitely more about character building as opposed to world building. Often doubling back to work more on characters that were kind of skimmed over in the LNs. The sisters arc is the biggest example of that. I remember kind of being surprised when I actually read the novels long after Railgun S, and how extremely inconsequential Mikoto was to the plot comparatively.

11-20 results are exactly the same as last time, with only Itsuwa being bumped down to 11 (which is where Index was before).

Index isn't so surprising, JP fans like her, last report a lot of them were replying "Where's Index?"

Attached: D6Go33YUEAARk9m.png (833x890, 392K)

Christ, those nips sure are moving thier bots and proxys.

Too bad the first two are too far away now. I'll join the memes and start voting for MH too I guess.

Everyone forgot Index existed initially and after the first partial results they remembered her.
Mikoto and Accel basically doubled their votes since their fans are the most obssessed ones and are only voting for them.
Meashure Heart has like 3 times more votes now so I assume a bunch of people stopped doing what they were doing with the votes and focused on her for the meme.

Everyone doubled their votes though, except Itsuwa I guess

Clearly Itsuwafags are taking one for the team and voting for GITD

Dude they're going in strong as fuck, I don't know what changed people's minds but shout out to whoever else is spamming votes with me.

Attached: 87b4230705963481774b5b7b99f3ccf00f09d426_hq.jpg (1113x1600, 227K)

>I dont know why people got more bots

>taking seriously an internet poll
I'd like to be young and naive again.

Everyone is using bots you nigger. You're not adding anything to the discussion.

>Kakine beat Touma
Aww yiss

Attached: 154332567446.jpg (285x253, 80K)

The fact she was so high last time probably convinced people, it did for me, went from just 2 votes to more like 10 for her.

SCHOOL is going in strong.

Votes are honestly too low for me to think it's bots. Maybe an extra account or two by some people, but it's been what, almost a month now? That means MH only got like an average of about 500 votes a day. That's pretty low.

Don't get why Measure Heart's so high up. Sure she's cute and has a neat power, but she's such a minor character and didn't really make much of an impact.

500 votes and you get 3 a day, so like 180 accounts.

Are you serious? I wouldn't be surprised if 2/3 of MH votes are bots.

Yeah I included bots too. Don't worry, the others are more popular in actual canon if that's what you're thinking.

Cute design, cute voice, was in the new season, this is her only shot since her role goes to zero afterwards, the contest is for a unit of her and she's unlikely to get one otherwise being a support. Makes more sense than voting for Mikoto who is guaranteed to have 50 variations.

Vote for Kakine instead of Measure Heart.

Attached: #0Esper.png (391x590, 55K)

Based MH converter, we are now officially allies.

But user, if people were using bots all the votes as a whole would be a lot higher. As is it looks like there's only one thousand people bothering to vote at most.

*as it is

Did she ever even get a name?

>Vote for Kakine instead of Measure Heart.
No we vote for both. They're a package deal. If one has to fall, it's Kakine since he'll probably get a unit regardless.

>actually caring about a shitty SE mobage
jesus

No.

True, but she'd get one regardless if she were second place.

Attached: 1538737767330.png (266x1200, 178K)

You better start caring, user. It's probably the only medium you'll get to see some later NT characters.

>Still knowing how to have fun
It's weird I know, but I prefer it to being a cynical bastard. Being a teen who's "too cool" for things is only fun for a few years.

There's really no chance she's going to get any higher. Mikotofags and fujoshi are too autistic.

Good. Now Othinus and GITD needs to be higher and Index needs to be lower, lower than even her first placing in the polls.

Do you really believe that most of these 1000 voters are real twitter accounts voting every single day?
MH got close to 850 new votes every day in 13 days, while Mikoto has exactly 12800 more votes.

Do I think that over the entire globe there's about 1000 people who like Raildex, and would vote most every day? Yes user. Yes I do. The novels still sell several times that amount and there is zero cost to voting.

>Do you really believe that most of these 1000 voters are real twitter accounts voting every single day?
There's how many billion people on this planet and you're asking if there's a thousand people who would vote on an index poll? There's probably like a good 100 or so anons who dip in and out of these threads, nevermind the entire population of the world, come on mate.

>850
10k votes over 13 days is 769 a day. Accelerator and Mikoto both also got about 10-12k, while characters like Othinus, Kakine, Touma, etc got well below half that amount. You're really saying it's totally unbelievable that within the past two weeks about 300 people threw their votes at Accelerator Mikoto and the meme entry each. If I was going to scream "Bots!" I'd probably wait until the amount of voters is in the thousands at least, or is at least noticeably larger than the Mikotofag camp.

>Othinus got 380ish votes a day
>Me sitting here tossing 1-2 votes a day at Othinus legitimately makes up 0.5% of her votes
What do you know.

>mobage
>by SE
>fun

Yes it's fun until further notice cunt

I can pet Aleister in my bedroom, yeah, I'm not so cold and cynical as to not get some entertainment out of that just yet.

10977/13=844.38
~280 accounts every day at least.
Is there a site like futaba/5ch voting for her?

>You're really saying it's totally unbelievable that within the past two weeks about 300 people threw their votes at Accelerator Mikoto and the meme entry each.
>Over the last 6 days. Old Town Road got 600k likes a day on youtube.
>user is surprised that a mere 300 perverts vote for their waifu/husbando everyday.
I don't know. What do you think?

I'd hardly be surprised if there were, but any poll that releases votes midway will see its voting patterns shift towards people who are already doing well "so my vote counts/can make a difference". The BDs sold 5k or so, and those things cost like 100$ a piece. Are you really going to tell me that you don't have around 2k autists who would vote every day when it's free?

The fuck is old town road

>I can pet Aleister in my bedroom,
Only if you pay up to the Japanese jews

I doubt rerolling will be particularly hard.

Just proving my point.
The fact that you don't even know what it is, even though it got 3.5 million different youtube accounts liking it in less than a week, is a testament that 300 people voting for their waifu from a relatively obscure series everyday is more than believable.

I wasn't trying to disprove your point. I was asking what the fuck that is.

A MV featuring Miley's dad doing a remix with a based country nigga.

Who should voice Silver-Haired Aleister-tan?

There really are a lot of damn red necks

There are plenty of multimillion-selling country albums that nobody heard about.

How long as it been since Touma had any sexual release?

Probably doesn't jack off much, if at all, since girls are prone to barging into his bathroom whenever they feel like it.

Sasuga Mikotofags, doing the heavy lifting. I don't even have to vote.

I bet he doesn't remember because it was before OT1.

Since the last time Othinus gave him his tranquilizer

Attached: derpy lo.jpg (1000x1415, 491K)

This is clearly not too be a sexualized image but in not sexually aroused by it

I vote for Mikoto every single day after I come home from work.

I hope they do another popularity type of poll after Accel and Railgun 3 airs.
Frenda might actually make top ten.

Frenda isnt in Accel, and already had plenty of air time in Railgun S, I doubt she'd get much of a boost from what, 1 episode or 2 of content?

Railgun S was 6 years ago.

So? How well is Itsuwa doing?

I'd do that too, but fuck having a twitter account.

In this day and age, I wouldn't even consider having a twitter but I made on before so might as well use it on something useful

Still in the top 20.
Where was she in 2011?

I hope you're acting stupid in an effort to be cute and not legitimately missing the point this hard. Are you under the impression Frenda will have greater importance in Railgun than Itsuwa had in this season? Are you unaware that an old character getting more screentime is not half as interesting to secondaries as a new character is? Go on, double down on your dumb comment.

There's only 50 characters in the poll in the first place, placing above such contenders as Lucia and Kazakiri is hardly what I'd call a feat. She has what, maybe 60 people voting for her?

It wouldn't work anyway. They're adapting the Daihaseisai arc next and the Frenda arc with Saten happens not long after. Which we all know coincides with OT15, in which Frenda dies.

>Are you under the impression Frenda will have greater importance in Railgun than Itsuwa had in this season
False equivalence. You are assuming Index matters as much.

Attached: raildex popularity.png (1163x611, 37K)

Will the Accelerator manga head into the formation of GROUP or will it end before then?

Nothing about it is a false equivalence, the facts are just inconvenient to you. Itsuwa was in several major arcs of this season, she got barely any popularity jump, and is performing pretty mediocrely in this poll despite that. Frenda was a minor part of what, 3 chapters? If that even gets adapted? Your comment was stupid, deal with it instead of crying and changing the topic

Can we at least meme Kakine above Othinus?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.31_[2018.11.09_17.22.43].jpg (1280x720, 60K)